Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PrinceAsif thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Always stunning at selection didu...really breathtaking selection... Both Ranveer & Ishaani r looking soo cute yet so perfect... Waiting for upcoming episodes eagerly
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Episode 410
4 MONTHS LATER..
BARODA
ISHANI'S HOUSE..
Ishani's mobile was giving its alarm sound were that alarm sound was filled all over the room were this made Ishani to move her eyelids. Her eyelids moved and that made her to rub her eyes with her hand. The Alarm sound now reached her ears were now Ishani in a instant opened her eyes and got up and sat in the bed. She saw the whole room and saw the mobile that was ringing its alarm. She took the mobile in her hand and turned off the alarm and saw the time.
Ishani(seeing the time): Oh its 5 o clock...(immediately a smile came in her lips): But today I no need to rush as today for me office leave. (she took a deep breath and kept the phone in the lamp stand and got up from the bed).
She was looking so cute in her night dress wearing the night pant and white t-shirt and having a pony style hair. She walked to the window of her room and she moved the curtain of the window and saw the window and opened the window were the fresh early morning breeze of Baroda came and touched her body lovingly. Ishani took a deep breath and folded her hands and saw out of the window. The Darkness of the city was still with it were the street lamps showed the back street of her house.
Ishani(saw the whole street folding her hand and with a smile in her mind voice): Baroda..this is the place I am living for past 4 months. When I came from Mumbai I had a worried heart but as days passed that worry went from me and I am so busy with my daily schedule. I used to wake up at 5 o clock daily and then get ready for the day and prepare Breakfast and Lunch for the day and I need to pack the Lunch for me and Papa. Then I, Papa and Baa will be having our breakfast and when I exactly finish my breakfast my cute little daughter will give her sweet crying tone and I will come to her and make her calm and then make her ready for the day and feeding her breakfast and I will give her in the hands of Baa. (with a worried face): Hmm she used to cry a lot when I am leaving to office because when I went to office for the first day she thought I am going out simply and I will come back to her but as days goes she got to know the timing of my office and she is getting to know that I will leave her and go to office. She used to cry but for money I really need this job. I used to make Raagini understand everything but she is too small know? Its hard for her to understand.But also seeing my problem she is trying her best to adopt with Baa and when I ask it to Baa she only said that as soon as I leave Raagini is crying and after few minutes then being  with her toys and playing with it silently and she is having lunch from Baa's hands too. I love my beti as she is adopting to the changes for my sake. (took a deep breath and turned to the bed and saw Raagini who was sleeping cutely resting her head in the bed and keeping her hands both the side of her head).
Ishani with a smile went to the bed and with love and affection sat in the bed next to Raagini and with love touched Raagini's hair and caressed her hair. She bend her head and lovingly kissed Raagini's forehead and with a love held Raagini's hand in her hand and saw her daughter's peaceful face with complete affection.
Ishani's mind voice: hmm I very well know its hard for a woman to raise her daughter being a single parent but I will try my level best to give all the happiness to my daughter. Because now only her happiness is my happiness. (kissing Raagini's hand): hmm I am running for the whole day now a days. In the morning I go with Papa in taxi and get down in my office and then come to home by 5 o clock only by walking and I get tiered too but when I see Raagini's smile and happiness that is enough for me to get happy and when she hugs me that is the medicine for me to come out of the tiredness. (seeing her with a smile and half laying in the pillow keeping it in a position to rest her head and holding Raagini's hand):Hmm sometime she is getting her father's thoughts too but I came out of that life. Now I am not wife now I am only a mother. (seeing Raagini):She is thinking of her father when she is needing to play and used to ask for him to me and as usual I am diverting her from that topic.(rested her head in the pillow and with a thinking face): Hmm I am well settled in Baroda and I am okay with this life. Today as our company reached its target yesterday today is a holiday for me and today fully(went close to Raagini and smiling): I am going to be with my daughter (pinching Raagini's cheek):my cute little cutie pie ki saath..
Raagini(feeling Ishani's hand and cutely turned herself and touched Ishani's stomach with her hand and sleeping well and in a sleepy tone):Mama..
Ishani(with a smile kissed her forehead):hmmm Mama is near you sleep well(in thoughts):  this is enough to live my whole life. (she smiled).

MUMBAI..
RV MANSION..
It was 8 o clock in the morning were Ranveer's face were shrinking as the sun rays fell in his face were followed by his mobile alarm started to ring being in the lamp table. Getting disturbed he immediately got up and sat in his bed and opened his eyes. His face was looking cute as it was a sleep awaken face.
Ranveer(seeing around the room and to himself):hmm I was romancing with Ishani in dream but surely this sun rays and alarm will come and disturb my romance...(giving a impossible head shake he took his mobile and turned off the mobile alarm and saw the schedule of today in his phone and seeing the schedule): hmm today need to go to "Equity stock broking awards" function. for this quarter they have selected me as one of the awardee among 10 awardees for achieving great profits and surely I need to go and get it.(thinking it he kept the phone in the lamp table and got down from the bed and he started to walk to the window and he moved the curtain to each side and he opened the window and saw the warm fresh Mumbai roads in front of him and had a light smile in his face).
Ranveer's mind voice: hmm this 4 months is the very toughest months in my life. Haan I have been without Ishani in my life before too but this time I am missing her so much. Before whenever she was angry with me or whenever she got herself separated from me I was missing only her but today I am missing my xerox copy too my cute Raagini. (he turned and saw the whole room): hmm I have a good room with comfortable bed, cupboards, sofa, tables and they are lifeless articles (with a emotional face): hmmm without Ishani even I am too a lifeless man in this room.

He saw the clock and getting to know he needs to rush he went to the cupboard and took the dresses for the day and he entered the washroom. It was exactly 45 minutes when Ranveer came out of the washroom wearing a blue jean and white shirt he came and stood in front of Mirror. He took the comb and combed his hair well and tuck in the shirt and went to the cupboard and took the belt and his blazer and he wore his belt and his blazer. He hooked his blazer button and took the perfume and he applied perfume on him. He took few minutes and done his balance make over and saw himself a final check up in the mirror were a stylish RV was ready in front of the mirror wearing the Dark Maroon velvet blazer. He saw Ishani's photo in the lamp table and sat in the bed and saw the photo of Ishani.
Ranveer(seeing her photo): Ishani where are you? why are you making me to search you this much days?My detective has been searching you for almost 4 months. In Mumbai itself he didn't leave any place and he searched the whole Mumbai for around 2 months. Then Now he is in Nagpur now and he is searching whole Nagpur for you. (took her photo and seeing Ishani): Please know don't make me long this much Ishani?(with a emotional face): Today they are going to give a award for me as our company is one of the profit giving company in stock broking but when you are not near me that award too is nothing to me.Actually the company which is in your name is only got selected for the award as the managing powers are with me I am going to get that award. I am going to get that award for you only because that award function will be telecast in TV and you will see me know? At least by that you will come to me know? Please come back..(he saw her photo and smiling to her and kept her photo in the lamp table and got up from the bed and took his mobile and putting it in his pocket started to walk to the entrance of the room and opened the door and  he came out of the room and started to walk in the corridor).
Ranveer's mind voice(as he was walking): Arjun is really a nice guy who has searched each and every corner of Mumbai and then now Nagpur. But also we are not able to find where is Ishani? In this 4 months we all are in our house but no one is having happiness in our heart. Maa and Baba used to smile for my sake but they too will be sitting in a corner and feeling missing Ishani and Raagini.The people who used to be talking and smiling often are Chaitali Kaki and Laxmi Maasi but they too are not able to smile and be happy with whole heart as Ishani is not in this house. On the other hand Devarsh and Krisha are away from each other too were Shikhar has gone to Jameshepur with Shivanya and when he comes back he is in a idea to get Krisha divorced soon. (he came down in the stairs and came to the hall were his phone rang being in his pocket).
Ranveer(took the phone and seeing its Arjun's number he picked the call): hello Arjun did you get any news about Ishani?
Arjun(standing in a bus stop of Nagpur):RV I have never handled any cases these many days. The main spot for all the area in all the city is bus stop only. Almost for 2 months I stood in all the area bus stop of Mumbai seeing for your wife and now I am standing in the bus stops of Nagpur seeing for your wife.I have tried in many shopping malls and other main areas too. Even I went to the famous shops and showing your wife and father in law photo too I asked for them but no one is knowing anything about them. you are telling me not to go to police and media and even when I asked for sharing your wife photo to other detectives and find also you are not willing for it.
RV:Arjun surely I am telling you If you share the photo all the detectives won't be like you and If any one detective seek the police help that will create more anger for my wife so only..
Arjun:So other than this do you think daily standing in each area bus stop and seeing for your wife will help us to find her?
RV(thinking for a while):Arjun I can get its difficult for you too find her like daily roaming around the city. Tk can you tell me any other way to find Ishani ?
Arjun:Final way is only sharing the photos of your father in law and your wife to my knows detective friends in main cities..but you are not willing for it(were something came in his mind now):RV I have a idea okay fine let me call you back.
RV: hmm okay(he cut the call and started to walk to the dinning table).

Amba was serving Kailash were he was having his breakfast were Amba had a smile seeing Ranveer.
Amba:Ranveer you said you need to go to Award function know?
Ranveer(sitting in his chair): Haan Maa I will be going now..
Amba(she kept the plate for Ranveer and started to serve to him):Ranveer what that detective told did he find Ishani?
Ranveer(with a sad face); Nahi Maa actually he told me that If anybody is staying in a particular area they will be using that area bus stop with that he went to all the area and stood in each bus stop for some time and saw whether Ishani is coming or not. In that way he didn't find Ishani in Mumbai and he too have showed Ishani photos in certain shops and asked about her but there too he didn't find her and as Ishani came back to home with Nitin Uncle from Nagpur so I thought Nitin Uncle would have took her to Nagpur so I said Nagpur to him and he is now searching in each area in Nagpur.
Amba(serving him):hmmm we should get her soon..Tk Have your breakfast and go to award function and come..
Ranveer: Haan Maa(he started to have it and seeing Amba): Maa today know actually I am not in a mood to go and get this award but this award function will be telecast in TV this week Sunday and If I go and get the award and speak in the awards were ever Ishani is she can see me know?
Amba(with a smile): hmm If she sees you and leaving her anger she came back means I will be so happy.
Kailash(in a worried tone): haan Ranveer not only us our complete home will be happy. (seeing the whole house): Our whole house is lifeless without Ishani and Raagini.
Amba(with a feeling face): I am missing Raagini so much.
Ranveer(having the breakfast): Maa please don't feel worried I am sure I will find back Ishani don't worry..
Amba(with a smile): Tk now when you are going for award function we no need to be sad finish your breakfast and go to the function.
Ranveer:Haan tk Maa.

Kailash finished his breakfast and telling Ranveer to get the award and went towards his room were Ranveer finished his breakfast and giving a smile to Amba as he is leaving and started to walk in the hall to leave the house were as he was walking Sharman came down in the stairs ready for the day and Ranveer and sharman were about to hit each other but Ranveer stopped were this made Sharman to stop too. Parul who was coming behind Sharman too stood behind Sharman seeing he is standing. Ranveer and sharman saw each other were Ranveer saw him with a silent look but Sharman was seeing him with a anger look and immediately turned his face to other side and started to walk to the dinning table.
Parul(seeing Sharman going in anger and seeing Ranveer): Bhaiya don't take anything wrong..
Ranveer(giving a smile):Its okay Parul. He is Ishani's brother and my brother in law he has all the rights to be angry on me. Its okay.
Parul(giving a light smile):Bhaiya what about Bhabhi.?
Ranveer:Still now we are searching only surely I will find her..
Parul:I too wish Bhaiya.

Ranveer giving a smile to her started to walk to the entrance of the house were parul seeing Sharman in the dinning table and Amba serving him started to move to the dinning table. Ranveer came out of the house and came to the parking and he signed his driver to take the car were the Driver got in the driving seat and Ranveer opened the back door and got and sat in the back seat of the car and told Driver the venue of the award function. The car was started and Driver started to drive the car towards the award function venue.
Ranveer's mind voice(seeing out of the window): hmm in this 4 months Sharman didn't talk to me as he is still trusting that I did DNA test and because of that only Ishani left me and went somewhere. Not only him almost most of the Ishani's family members are still thinking I did the DNA test. But for me too that DNA test is a Mystery only. I tried to get the information from that doctor but he made me to get beating from his security and other than doctor to my eyes I didn't find any one in that DNA problem and I don't know who has done it or to whom to go and ask about it.Even a day I went to that hospital and told them to show the entry of my arrival to the hospital on that date of DNA problem were my name was too entered in the entry book of the hospital and I was shell shocked again. If I wish to compliant to police and find out the culprit all the evidence are perfectly against me and even Police too will tell I only have done that DNA test and that Video even I myself think its me only then surely police won't believe its not me and that Doctor will make police against me. so only I thought more than finding the culprit let me find Ishani and make her understand that I didn't do any DNA test but still today I am not able to find her..
As Ranveer was thinking about Ishani itself he didn't know how much time he traveled were his driver parked the car in the front of the auditorium were the media people were standing in front of the auditorium and clicking the images of the important stock broking personalities.
Ranveer(seeing his driver); Park the car in parking let me get down here.
Driver:yes sir.
Ranveer got down from the car were he started to walk towards the entrance of the auditorium were the media people came in front of him and held the micks in front of him.
Media person:Hello Mr. RV? how you feel now you are too selected as one of the awardee
RV(with a smile): I am feeling happy and let me talk in the stage happy that media is giving importance to stock broking too. (telling it he started to walk inside the auditorium).

The volunteers welcomed seeing Ranveer and they took him to his seat were Ranveer giving a thankful head shake to them and sat in his seat. Were as time goes all the big personalities of stock market were coming and taking their seats were few saw Ranveer and talked to him were he too went and talked to few of them and then came back to his seat. The program started at a right time and the person who is hosting the program started to talk and then few stock broking high societies people came and gave their speech. Finally there came a time to announce the awards were they announced the all the awards one by one and all were coming and getting their awards and giving their speeches too there was a great applause in the auditorium for each award.
Host(with a smile):So we have our next award and this is a kind of special award as in the complete 10 awardees he is the very young person to achieve a great height in stock market. All of them with a nick name used to call him "young King of Dalal street".So I am happy to welcome the young king of Dalal street Mr. RV aka Ranveer Vaghela to come and receive the award.
There was a great applause were Ranveer got up from his chair and he came to the stage were a great person in stock broking gave the award in his hand and Ranveer got it with a smile. Host showed the dice of Mike to Ranveer to tell few words were Ranveer with a smile went and stood in front of the mike and held the award in his hand.
Ranveer(seeing the audience with a smile and in the mike):Thank you for selecting me for this award. For this quarter you have selected my company and I am so happy in it. So my company need to run well and I should keep going and (showing the award to them): thanks for this encouragement. I would like to thank my mother, father, Baa and my whole family for supporting me.(with a emotional face):My company is in my wife's name only and after I wrote that company in her name only my company's profit was reaching great heights. Then after my daughter was born my company was always seeing a great level of profit so Let me dedicate this award to my cute lovely lucky charms My wife and daughter. Thank you(he was about to go).
Media person(who was writing his words till now seeing him):Mr. RV
RV(coming to the mike back): Yes..
Media person: In your talk we are able to feel family is your priority and you like all of them more.And as you said your wife and daughter as lucky charm how much you like them?
RV(with a smile):They both are like my both eyes.

All clapped for this beautiful answer were Ranveer smiled to them and got down from the stage and he went back to his seat. All the other awards were too was given and all of them talked in the mike. There was a drink party were now Ranveer didn't even touch the drink he was having cool drink and was talking to his known persons and then when the function came to the end he started to leave the auditorium and he came to the parking and got in his car and signed Driver to drive back to office. The car started to go towards Ranveer's office.
To be continued 😉
Alisha306 thumbnail
Nice clothes selection, Sakshi!!!
Ishaani looks very cute in her ordinary pyjams and without make"up. Like simple Ishaani very much.
Ranveer looks like a real business tycoon. Very handsome and stylish.
Waiting for your update.
😆 😆 😆
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Hi guys,,
Post leap looks of Ishveer,
Ishani's look
She will be looking as usual cute and beautiful but there will be anger in her face now. She will be having more attitude in the coming up Episodes. Her looks will be Leggins and tops and the beautiful Chudidars.So our Ishani is going to come in complete angry avatar. Let me post her dressings and looks images have a look at it:

Ranveer's look..
Our Ranveer will be coming as a cute looking guy and will be in his lover boy attitude. He will be in his casual wares with jean, t-shirt and a over shirts sometimes overcoats.Have a look at charming Ranveer images..

Raagini's look
She will be in her as usual looks of shirts and pants. But cutie pie will be starting to play well with the toys now mainly with brainy toys as in the below image. She will be little grown and put little weight now. Have a look at the below image.

Regards
Sakshi

Alisha306 thumbnail
Nice episode, darling. But I am angry with Ishaani. She doesn't even miss Ranveer. So sad. She seems to get used to living without him. But Ranveer still can' t imagine his life without her. He is looking for her. He dedicated his award to her. I wonder how they will meet. Please, show us Ishaani mising Ranveer.
you are a great writer. Keep writing.
Update soon.
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 411
BARODA..
Ishani made herself ready for the day were she was wearing a black leggins and black white top and she did breakfast to them and Raagini. Baa, Nitin and Ishani were having their breakfast sitting in the dinning table.
Nitin(seeing Ishani): Ishani how is your job going?
Ishani(having the food): Haan Papa Its going good. All my colleagues are so friendly and especially sweta is sweet girl.She will make all of us laugh with her talks and she is a very good companion for me in office. (with a smile):How about your office Papa?
Nitin: hmm its going good(he finished his breakfast and washed his hands in the washbasin and came to the hall and seeing Ishani): Ishani my lunch?
Ishani:Papa..(bit hesitating): I didn't prepare lunch actually Papa today office is leave for me yesterday I thought to tell both of you but as Raagini was playing with me I forgot to tell you. So I thought today let me make Lunch afternoon itself so can you manage it out in hotel or your canteen today?
Nitin(with a smile): hmm okay let me okay enjoy the day with Raagini..(seeing Baa); Let me leave Baa.
Baa(with a smile): Haan tk.

Nitin started to move to the main door and he opened the door and went out of the house were Ishani saw Baa and smiled to her.
Baa(seeing Ishani and having her breakfast): Ishani..
Ishani(seeing Baa): Haan Baa.
Baa:You are running all the day now a days but are you happy in your heart?
Ishani(hearing it for a while thought about Ranveer but hiding it giving a smile to Baa); haan I got used to this life Baa. I am going to office and all are so friendly in my office and in home you, Papa and Raagini are there and I am so happy in this life.
Baa(finishing her breakfast and seeing her): I do agree that what Ranveer did was wrong but tell me you are not missing Ranveer?
Ishani(giving a silent face): Baa I think Raagini may wake up so(she started to have the last pieces of roti and she got up and went and washed her hands and came and saw Baa): Baa today you take full rest I will take care of Raagini.
Baa(seeing the pain in Ishani's eyes as soon as she heard Ranveer name and giving a silent smile to her):Tk Ishani your daughter is very good baby she is adjusting herself to everything to make you happy.
Ishani(smiling to Baa hiding her worried face); Haan Baa..Let me go to my room..
Baa: haan(she too got up and went and washed her hands and went to her room).

Ishani entered her room were the question Baa asked her made her to feel for a while.She closed her room door and locking it  rested her back in the door and closed her eyes were Ranveer's smiling face came as a image in front of her. She opened her eyes and took a deep breath to herself.
Ishani: I should not get weak. He tested my respect and I am not ready to love him anymore. (as she was telling it to herself)..
Raagini gave a cry in the bed were Ishani went to the bed were Raagini now got up and stood in the bed crying. Ishani cutely gave a smile to her standing near the bed were cutie pie came to her and lovingly hugged her mother.
Ishani: Baby okay don't cry..(she caressed Raagini's back and brought her out of the hug and seeing her): Today know Mama is going to be with you only the whole day?
Raagini(stopped crying and touching her chest with her hand): Mama mein...meri..
Ishani: haan baby Mama is going to be with you only.Today I won't go away from you. Now you have put little weight in this four months and few teeth too started to come my beti.
Raagini(laughed cutely to Ishani): Mama..(cutely struggling): me...me...meri..Mama..
Ishani(seeing her with a smile): How sweet you have tried to talk cute..tk come let Mama make you bath and then you can dress up well and then you can have your breakfast.

Raagini shook her head as okay and Ishani took Raagini in her hand and she entered the washroom taking Raagini's towel. Ishani took time and made Raagini take bath and then took the dresses for Raagini and made cutie pie to wear it making her be in the bed and made cutie pie ready for the day and took cutie pie in her hand to stand on the floor. Ishani got up with a smile to take Raagini to give her breakfast and when she was about to hold Raagini's hand Raagini was cutely keeping her hand in both the hip and saw Ishani with a cute look. The way Raagini stood completely showed Ranveer standing in front of her . She exactly saw a little Ranveer in front of her.
Ishani(closed her eyes and then opened her eyes and saw Raagini): Raagini don't stand like this..
Raagini(without understanding it cutely went and held the bed stand and stood cutely): Mama..
Ishani(seeing it in thoughts): I am telling I am used to this life but what ever Raagini is doing one way or the other its is reminding me of him. (she went and held Raagini's hand):Come let Mama feed you breakfast..

Raagini cutely started to walk with Ishani. Ishani brought Raagini to the dinning table and started to feed Raagini were cutie pie was so happy to be with Ishani and was enjoying her breakfast calmly today.
NAGPUR..
STERLING LODGE..
Arjun was sitting in his room and was seeing his Laptop that was having the image of India map. Arjun as soon as he cut the call with Ranveer started to come back to his room as soon as this idea stuck his mind. He saw the map of India and his thinking was running well now.
Arjun(with a detective attitude): So Ishani is not in Mumbai that is sure and as RV said I searched in Nagpur too.But there in no use in searching like this way as RV is not wanting police help only this case is taking this much long now what I am going to think is  Both the cities I searched are Mumbai and Nagpur and both are in Maharashtra but what my possibilities are telling is In anger If Ishani has decided to leave out of the state means?(he saw the India map and saw Maharashtra in it): If she wants to go to other state means below Maharashtra it is Karnataka and Telangana. They speak Kannada and Telugu so I think they won't have gone to that states where they don't know that language. So the above possibilities are Chhattisgarh, Madhya Pradesh and Gujarat. So now the main cities in these three states.(he made sure this is the way to reach Ishani now and he took his phone and called to RV as the ring went he waited for the call to be picked).
RV(seeing the system and doing important work in it hearing the phone ringing he saw the display and getting its Arjun he picked the call): Haan tell me Arjun..
Arjun:Mr. RV I investigated in all the way you ordered me till today.As you are not ready to share your wife information only I was myself searching in the cities you told me. Now I feel that your wife is not in this state at all.
RV(with a not understanding face):She is not in this state means?
Arjun:When I was talking to you in the morning suddenly I saw a flex board which was telling about the importance our state government and immediately a thing came to my mind so only I told you let me call you later and then I came back to my room. That word State gave a possibility to me that your wife would have gone to other state know?
RV:My wife has gone to other state ..(he was thinking well).
Arjun:I mean more than thinking about they would have gone to other city why can't we think that they would have gone to other state.So that what I did is I used India map and saw the states around Maharashtra and then I though that your wife should be in any of these three states one is Chattishgarh and other one is Madhya Pradesh and other one is Gujarat. She would have not gone to Karnataka and Telengana as she does not know those languages. So now I want your help in it..
RV:Haan tell me what should I do?
Arjun:To run a family they surely need job and for going to job at least they would have choose to stay in a city only so they won't have gone to any village and all.
Now just go through the lists of the main cities of these three states I said that is the cities of Chattisgharh, Madhya pradesh and Gujarat. So that If any one city give you some Idea immediately tell it to me.
RV(shaking his head as okay): hmm okay let me do it immediately. (he cut the call and pulled his Laptop close to him and took the google search and started to search for the cities of those states).

BARODA..
Ishani was playing with Raagini after her breakfast were cutie pie too was so happy to be with Ishani. Ishani made Raagini to sit in her lap and kept the stick with the stand in the table and there was so many color rings in front of them.
Ishani(seeing Raagini):Today let Mama teach you colors okay?
Raagini(cutely shook her head as okay): hmmm
Ishani(seeing the big ring and taking it and showing it to Raagini):This is blue..
Raagini(getting it): bue..
Ishani:hmm blue
Raagini:bue..
Ishani:Tk keep trying so (she put the ring in the stick):This is blue (she took the next ring and showing it to Raagini):This is pink..
Raagini:Pnk..
Ishani: Pink.
Raagini:pk.
Ishani:This also keep trying(she put that ring next in the stick and took the next ring):This is red..
Raagini(cutely);Red..
Ishani:(she held her well and clapped were this made Raagini happy):Very good baby you told red well.
Raagini: hmm red..
Ishani: haan(she put the red ring in the stick).

They both were playing with each other so happily were cutie pie at a point got down from Ishani and cutely went to her toys bag and stood near it. Ishani seeing it got up and went to Raagini.
Ishani:kya hua? want any other toy?
Raagini:Ball..
Ishani:(With a smile): hmm okay(she took the ball from toys bag and gave it to Raagini): Play with it..
Raagini(seeing Ball and seeing Ishani): Mama Papa..(she put the ball down and showed her hand like holding bat): Papa..
Ishani(felt worried for a while and seeing Raagini with a smile):Raagini see now let Mama play with you okay you throw the ball let Mama catch it and they let me throw it to you.(she took the ball from the floor and smiling to Raagini she slowly throw the ball to her were ball fell down in the floor)
Raagini(seeing the ball): hmmm Ball (she took the ball that fell in the floor and cutely throw it to Ishani).

Ishani too smiling to her played with Raagini were there was a pain hiding in her smile at the same time there was anger on Ranveer for doing such test and made her this much anger. Cutie pie and Ishani were enjoying their day.
RANVEER'S OFFICE..
Ranveer was seeing the city lists of Chattisgarh and didn't find anything having link with Ishani or Nitin and then he checked with Madhya Pradesh city list and there too he didn't find anything sounding fishy. He then searched for the important cities of Gujarat and getting its list he was reading it one by one..
Ranveer(seeing the screen of the Laptop): Hmmm Ahmadabad, Surat, Rajkot, Gandhinagar, Bhuj, Bhavnagar, Vadodara, Jamnagar(where feeling for a while his eyes went back in the list and stuck to Vadodara and with a doubtful face):Vadodara..it is Baroda right? Baroda..(he held his head for a while and closed his eyes and thought about it and getting it he opened his eyes with a smile): haan once Nitin Uncle was In Baroda and even when I did fake marriage with Rithika and Ishani too was ready to leave me as she got to know that I married to Rithika and that time she was about to go to Baroda only to meet Nitin Uncle..(with a smile):So If Ishani was in Baroda means..then If they have gone to Baroda and to run the family Nitin Uncle would have gone to job. (he thought for a while and took his phone and dialed to Sharman and waited of the call to be picked).
Sharman(picking the call in a silent tone):hello.
RV:See Sharman I know you won't like to talk to me but Nitin Uncle was in working in our diamond office only know? Do you have any address about his previous offices he worked in Baroda or Nagpur?
Sharman: RV you are the boss and as you said he too joined here and as he is our family person we didn't get any such details from him.
RV: hmm okay thank you(he cut the call and thought for a while):Even If he has gone to job he would have gone to some Diamond company only so let me collect the Diamond company list and give it to Arjun so that he can go and search Nitin Uncle there. (he dialed to Arjun and waited for the call to be picked).
Arjun: (in a instant tone): yes tell me RV.
RV:Arjun you are right I saw the cities names and I feel that Ishani would have gone to Baroda and My father in law will be a experienced person in Diamond purity checking so surely he need to be working in any of the Diamond company only. Let me get the Diamond company details in Baroda and whats app those companies list to you.We can't get all the company phone number but few companies phone numbers will be available I think so you go to those companies which don't have phone number and try through your phone to those companies who has phone number and get to know whether Nitin Uncle is working in any of those company. If also you find him you follow and find the  place they are staying surely Ishani is there only.
Arjun:So I should go to Baroda?
RV: Haan please go soon. Get the flight which is available now and fly to Baroda. Now you pay for the flight ticket while settling the money let me pay it to you.
Arjun: Okay let me leave you whats app me the list of Diamond companies with their phone number which is possible.
RV: okay.

Arjun cut the call and saw his Laptop and saw the flight availability and getting the flight is there in the evening he booked the ticket online and he went and had his lunch in the afternoon and he was getting ready after taking rest for sometime and logging out his hotel room and he got the taxi and went to the Airport in the evening as he was up to the boarding Ranveer got the possible details of Baroda diamond merchants and whats app those details were Arjun with a determination to find Ishani went to the flight and took his seat in the flight and when it was the right time Flight took off and was flying towards Baroda.
To be continued 😉😉😉😉
Alisha306 thumbnail
Great episode ss well, Sakshi.
Many things remind Ishaani of Ranveer. She tries to forget him but in vain. Now Ranveer is on the right way to find Ishaani. His detective is going to Baroda. Now he will definetely find her. Very interesting to read further.
Update soon
anaptiras thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Sakshi!!!
All updates are very interesting. Ishaani has become a real independent woman. Raagini can't get accustomed to such a life. She often asks about her father. Ishaani also remembers Ranveer when she looks at Raagini. But she is very angry and is not ready to forgive him. I wish she could know the truth asap. Now ranveer is surely to find her
waiting for the next episode.
😉 😉 😉
Mayashelly thumbnail
Hy sakshi Both epis and look Are gud.
Ishani gets used to this life. Hate her now 😡
But she still miss ranveer and seeing ragini he remember him. Yeah she is his xerox copy na till ragini is there ishani can't forget ranveer... 😳
Ranveer in search of Ishani..
His miss her and ragini so much... And his speech in award function is so cute...
Ragini, she is so sweet.. She is trying to adopt to this new life and be happy... But she misa her papa much 😭
She is playing brainy games. Of course she will be brainy as of her papa na.. 😉
Arjun is really brilliant.. Found a best idea for searching them.. Now he flew to Baroda
Wish he finds Nitin and them soon
Waiting for the update dearly..
Keep smiling
Take care 😃
PrinceAsif thumbnail
At last arjun is going to the exact destination "Baroda"...didu I've a doubt... Did Ishaani saw what Ranveer told about her in the award function??... Raagini is still missing her papa...how cruel the judgement of Ishaani is??...anyways hoping for the best when Ranveer will meet Ishani in Baroda...b safe sissy