Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Episode 408
Ranveer after finishing his breakfast and telling the canteen person to take the empty plates from his cabin was walking in his cabin right and left behind his chair. He was waiting for Arjun Singh to come and see him.As Ranveer was thinking about that detective and walking his intercom rang were Ranveer took it immediately.
RV:yes..
Receptionist: Sir a person has come to see you.
RV:What is his name?
Receptionist:His name is Arjun Singh..
RV:Sent him to my cabin immediately.
Receptionist: yes sir(she put down the phone)

Ranveer waited for the Arjun singh to come were it was the next 5 minute were he heard a knock in his cabin door. Ranveer bowed below the table and pressed the button were the door got opened.Ranveer stood well and saw a young charming and a rough bodied man entering his cabin. He came in were the door closed itself with the help of door closure were that young man came and stood in front of Ranveer's table and in a clear tone "Hello Mr. RV I am Arjun Singh".
RV(with a light smile):Welcome Mr. Arjun I was waiting for you only..(showing the chair for him): Please take your seat.
Arjun:Sure(he sat in a chair were Ranveer too sat in his chair and both saw each other face now).
RV:What would you like to have Arjun?
Arjun:hmm I don't want anything RV I was having my tea that time only I got my boss phone and he told about finding some one related to you and he told me to meet in your office immediately and after finishing the tea I started from there and now I am in front of you.Now tell me who should I find out?
RV(seeing Arjun with a silent face): you need to find My wife.
Arjun(with a not understanding face): your wife?what happen to you to the level of searching your wife?
RV(he saw him with a dull face):Arjun yesterday there was a problem in my house and because of that my wife left me and I tried my best to find her in Railway station, bus stops and even in roads but I was not able to find her. Now I don't know where is she?So only I am asking you to find her.
Arjun(bringing his detective attitude):What happened in your house and with what mentality your wife went from you house? Only she went out of the house or without some other person too? she has her mobile in her hand?
RV(seeing the fastness of Arjun):Actually (bit hesitating):My wife having anger on me left from me. She went with My Baa, her father and my daughter. she has left her phone here itself even my baa too didn't take her phone only My father in law has taken his phone with him and that too when I tried I was only hearing switched off recorded voice.
Arjun(thinking for a while and saw Ranveer):Can I get a paper and pen?
RV:ya sure(he took a pen from the pen holder and paper from the below of a file and gave it to Arjun).
Arjun(held the paper in the table and with the pen seeing RV): your wife name?
RV:Ishani Vaghela.
Arjun: Tell me others name also who went with your wife?
RV: Baa's name is Hansa Govardhandas Parekh, And my father in law name is Nitin Joshi. My daughter name is Raagini vaghela.
Arjun: hmm okay. Tell me what was the reason they left you?
RV:Actually in my home yesterday one person came and gave a DNA report. I didn't do any DNA test and I don't know who has sent it too thinking that I only have done that DNA test and thinking I am doubting her my wife left me.
Arjun(hearing it with silence): hmm okay why you didn't approach police to find your wife?
RV: If I go to police I need to tell about this DNA problem and that will create a bad name for my wife and I don't want that bad name for her. So only I approached to your detective agency.
Arjun:Tk give your father in law number and then your wife, Baa, father in law and daughter photos.
RV: hmmm(he told Nitin's number to him were Arjun noted it in the paper).

Ranveer took his phone and saw Ishani's image, Raagini image, Nitin's image and baa's image and transferred it to Arjun's mobile through share it. Arjun got the images in his phone and checking it and made sure he got the details he wanted.
Arjun(seeing Ranveer); Hmm fine RV but I wish that If they have switched off the phone means they are not ready to come back to you. That is their mentality now so let me try through my friend who is working in a communication company and with him let us try to trace the number were it made its final call. But RV let me tell you it will take certain days because you are telling we should not go to police so without police If I need to find your wife that will take few days because even If your wife is inside Mumbai too its really hard only to search her.
RV:(with a sad face); But please try your best Arjun you are my last hope.
Arjun(shaking his head as okay):Did you know who has done that fake DNA report?
RV: I don't know who has done it and now more than finding that culprit I only need to see my wife. If I see her and If she trust me everything will be sorted out.
Arjun: hmm okay but why I asking is may be they would have kidnapped your wife too know?
RV(shaking his head as no): No Arjun I am sure nothing would have happened to my wife because Baa and my father in law is with her. She has gone somewhere and she has stopped Baa and my father in law to contact us too.
Arjun:hmm then surely your wife in a mentality not to come back to you.
RV: hmm I know it but all you need to do is please find her and tell me where is she? that is enough then let me see her and make her calm down.
Arjun: Do you think any other city or village possible for your wife to stay?
RV(thought about Nitin working in Nagpur and from there only Ishani came back to Mumbai with him):Arjun you can go ahead with Nagpur. There is a possibility that Ishani can be in Mumbai or Nagpur.
Arjun: Both are big cities and surely it will take time for searching her without police help. Can you try with some media help?
RV:Nahi that will make her more angry as her photos will published in all the TV's and that will be very big issue to media that RV's wife has left him so please don't want it you try your best. I can wait till you get her.
Arjun(seeing him and giving a head shake): Okay I will start to search for her from today. I will try my level best..Give your mobile number and get my number let us be in touch often.
RV: okay..

They both exchanged their mobile numbers and giving a smile to each other Arjun started to move out of the cabin. Ranveer went to the window of his cabin and saw the whole city from there as soon as Arjun went from there.
Ranveer(with a silent face):Where are you Ishani?
RV MANSION..
It was afternoon were Amba was sitting with a sad face in the sofa. she was not wearing any jewel only she was having bindi in her forehead other than that she was only simple in her look. Laxmi brought lunch for her and she sat next to Amba.
Laxmi:Moti Behan.
Amba saw her with a silent face were she was having a tonnes and tonnes of sadness in her face.
Laxmi(showing the lunch): Have your lunch you didn't have anything after that DNA incident please..
Amba(shaking her head as don't want): I don't want it Laxmi. I am feeling so sad now. (she had tears in her eyes):When Ranveer after all the problem in his life brought Ishani back to home I was so happy for him that I was able to give my son the happiness he wanted. Then he too started to live a good life and we got Raagini. Laxmi you never know this that when ever Raagini used to stand like Ranveer and do all the activities like Ranveer I used to feel so happy that my son too now has a family and he is very happy. I very well know myself before his marriage and when we were Servant to Ishani's family itself that time too  Ranveer never like any other man seeing Ishani. He is possessive on her but I never ever thought that he will go to the level of testing it behind her back. I am feeling ashamed of this even Ishani who never lose her trust on Ranveer first time she herself got anger on him and she decided to leave him and as a woman I do accept her decision. In all these problem I don't like to have food and all Laxmi don't know where is Ishani and Raagini now. They went from us our house happiness has completely gone.

Kailash came inside the hall from outside and saw Amba and Laxmi in the sofa were he came near them.
Kailash(seeing Amba crying): Amba kya hua?
Laxmi: she is not having lunch..
kailash(hearing to Laxmi sat in the other side of Amba in sofa):Amba why are you hurting yourself now?
Amba: I am feeling so worried today. (showing the whole house):We were working in this house and due to Ranveer's hard work only he made us the owners of this house and now we have all the wealth a person should have in their life. But today..(wiping her tears): we have everything but we don't have happiness in our house we don't have peace in our house..

As she was telling it there came a voice "Everything will come back to this house".
Amba, Laxmi, Kailash saw the the direction from where the voice came were there Ranveer was standing with a silent face. He saw Amba, kailash and Laxmi with a silent face and walked and came near them. Ranveer got the plate of food from Laxmi were Laxmi giving it got up from the sofa were Ranveer sat next to Amba. Amba was about to get up were Ranveer held Amba's hand and made her to sit in the sofa.
Ranveer(in a clear tone): Maa I didn't do any DNA test. I myself don't know how that video came. Some one is trying to separate me from Ishani and to give the space to them Ishani too went from me in anger. I am sure Maa she would have taken this decision in emotional mind only but I very well know even now she will be missing and caring me. (he held Amba's cheek and turned  her to him): Maa I have got many problems in my life even when Baa, mota Babuji sent us out of the house too I was strong only because I had my Maa with me. Even now please talk to me Maa Please..(he started to cry well): Please trust me Maa.
Amba(seeing him in a worried tone): I saw it through my eyes Ranveer that you have talked rubbish about Ishani. Even after seeing it do you thing Ishani will come back to you. I used to think that my Ranveer is a man to give respect to the whole woman community but what have you done to your wife? I understand I too have hurt her so much once but even after she had a child with you you are having doubt in her?. (her eyes got moist and then wiping her tears):Tk you are telling that DNA report is fake and video is fake and you want me to talk to you know?
Ranveer:(shook his head as yes): Haan
Amba:I too saw that video and its only you Ranveer anyways you wanted me to talk to you means let me talk to you when Ishani comes back to this house and when she comes back this house will get its happiness. Bring Ishani who is having trust on you then come and talk to me.(she got up and was about to go).
Ranveer:(got up and stood): maa..

Amba stopped without seeing him.
Ranveer:Still now all are believing I only did that DNA test. Let me bring Ishani back with complete trust on me. Only her trust will prove that I didn't do any wrong. I will soon find her and bring her back but for that please you don't be without having food. (he went and gave her the plate in her hand).
Amba(got the food plate):Tk let me..
Ranveer(with a light smile): hmm (he started to walk from there towards the stairs).

Amba saw Ranveer's back and thought whether to trust him or not were she sat in the sofa and started to have her lunch with heavy heart. Kailash and Laxmi too worried about the house situation.
BARODA..
ISHANI'S HOUSE..
The day was almost in its late afternoon were Raagini was playing well after her lunch. She was running everywhere in the hall and was playing well. Ishani was watching TV were her thoughts were only on thinking about why Ranveer did like this to her. Baa was sleeping her afternoon nap in her room. Nitin was seeing the newspaper he got it in the afternoon and reading few news in it sitting in his room. There was a knock in the door were Nitin heard the knock but Ishani was sitting without hearing the door knock. There was next knock in the door were Nitin seeing the door not opened by Ishani he got up and came out of the room and saw Ishani sitting silently and was lost in her thoughts. Raagini was cutely touching the sofa and cutely trying to get in the sofa. Nitin went and opened the door were he saw Sharvesh in front of him. Baa too hearing the door knock came out of her room with a sleep awaken face and when the door was opened Sharvesh entered the house with a smile.
Baa(seeing Sharvesh):Sharveshji welcome..
Nitin too gave a smile to him and showed the sofa for him to sit were as Sharvesh came Ishani came back to her senses and she got up and welcomed Sharvesh..
Ishani:what would you like to have Uncle?
Sharvesh(with a smile); I don't want anything now I came to see whether you all have settled well in this house or not.
Nitin: Haan Sharvesh we have settled well and sharvesh I want to talk to you about something..
Sharvesh;Arrey tell me what?
Nitin:(thinking for a while):Sharvesh I want a job.
Sharvesh(with a smile):For this why are you hesitating I am working in the same company we worked only till today know? then what let me talk to our owner and then you can join our Diamond company again.
Nitin(shook his head as yes): haan okay let me come and see him.
Sharvesh:Tk tomorrow morning be ready and let me come to home let us go.
Nitin: Haan
Ishani(Seeing Nitin and then thinking for a while and seeing Sharvesh):Uncle..
Sharvesh: Haan bolo..
Ishani: I too want a job here..
Nitin(hearing it): Ishani why you need to go to job now?
Ishani(seeing Nitin): Papa I know you have spent all your money in getting settled here and I too need to take part in running this house so let me also go to job.
Nitin:Then what about Raagini who will take care of her?
Ishani: (thinking for a while): Let me leave her in some Baby Creche.
Nitin:Ishani she is too small and she has never been away from home or you then you are thinking to send her to creche and make her suffer.
Ishani:But Papa only your salary won't be enough for us to run the family.
Nitin:For that...
Baa(seeing Nitin): Nitin..ek minute(seeing Ishani): Ishani do you want to go to job now?
Nitin: Baa I very well know now even Papa too won't have that much money in his hand. He will be going to job and with that salary we can only give rent to house and get our family needs but for Raagini itself it will take some separate amount for that at least I should go to job so..
Baa(seeing Ishani):So for that you no need to leave Raagini in Creche and all let me take care of her.
Ishani(with a not understanding face): Baa you can't handle her she will be running here and there and..
Baa:And I too have the power to manage her. You will be going in the morning only know? then in the afternoon she will sleep and then before she wakes up you will come back in the evening know then what?Let me handle her.
Ishani:Thank you Baa.

Baa smiled back to Ishani were Ishani saw Sharvesh..
Ishani: Uncle can I get a job?
Sharvesh(thinking for a while):Do you have experience in working..
Ishani: haan I have worked in share trading company and I have those certificates too.
Sharvesh(with a smile): you know to work in share trading company? hmmm there is one of my friend company and its a small company only but it will be comfortable for you to work I think. Are you okay with it?
Ishani(with a smile): hmm fine for me Uncle.
Sharvesh(got up from the sofa and seeing Nitin and Ishani):Tk both of you be ready tomorrow  morning 10 o clock let me take you to the concern offices and you both can join in the job. Let me leave now.(he shook his head as leaving to Baa also and he started to move out of the house).
Nitin(as soon as Sharvesh went out seeing Ishani): Ishani is it needed now?
Ishani:Papa I too want to share the family expenses with you. I should also learn to be independent know?
Nitin(saw her with a silent face and in clear tone): Any ways I am not willing for this but (shaking his head as okay): hmm okay you can..
Ishani(with a smile):Thank you Papa..(she turned and took Raagini who was now sitting near Sofa and touching the sofa with her hand and talking to the sofa and kissed Raagini).

cutie pie too lovingly kissed Ishani's cheek and smiled to her. The day started to run in its routine were the day came to its night. They finished their dinner and were Ishani after Raagini finished her dinner brought the cutie pie inside her room and made her to sit in the bed. Ishani went and closed the door and locked it and she came and sat next to Raagini. Raagini was seeing the whole room and saw the bed and seeing Ishani on her one side and she turned and saw the next side.
Raagini(seeing Ishani with a silent face): mama (keeping her hand in the other side of the bed): papa..
Ishani face turned to silent were she didn't know what to tell to Raagini now.
Ishani(with a smile):Raagini its time to bed come sleep..
Raagini got up and cutely came and hugged Ishani and sitting in her lap and seeing Ishani.
Raagini: papa.
Ishani(caressing cutie hair well with her hand):Raagini for few days Papa won't be with us and I know you can't get me but (with a smile): Mama hain tumhari sath tk?

Raagini seeing her with a silent face and lovingly touching Ishani's cheek with her hand and held her neck and cutely rested her head in Ishani's shoulders. Ishani held Raagini well and started to caress her back were now Ishani had tears in her eyes. She really didn't know what to tell to Raagini when she is asking about her father. Ishani caressed Raagini and after a while cutie pie slept well. Ishani laid her in the bed and she too laid beside her and she took the bed sheet and covered themselves with the bed sheet and drifted off to sleep.
NEXT DAY MORNING..
It was 9.30
Ranveer was sitting in the bed still in his night dress and was thinking about Ishani were his phone rang being in the lamp table. Ranveer saw the display and getting its Arjun he immediately took the phone and picked the call.
RV: haan Arjun..
Arjun:RV I tried with my network company friend and gave your father in law number and told him to trace the last few call were he traced and said me that the last call from his phone was in Mumbai only.
RV: oh so how you are going to start the investigation?
Arjun: I think I will be searching the areas of Mumbai because the call has been traced in Mumbai only so I think its better to investigate in main areas of Mumbai and then small areas of Mumbai showing their photos. Let me keep trying RV.
RV: hmmm okay(he cut the call with disappointment and kept the phone in the bed and thought about the things in his life and worried for it).

Ishani was ready in her pink Chudidar and she gave a final look to her in the mirror.She was almost running from the time she got up she made the breakfast then only she came and got ready now. She turned and saw Raagini who was sleeping well in the bed in between the pillows. She went to the cupboard and took her files and she came out of the room and she saw Nitin who was having his breakfast in the dinning table.
Nitin(seeing Ishani with  smile): you have done Peas Paratha so well Ishani..
Ishani(with a smile): haan Papa I did it in the morning and kept it in hot box and then only went and took bath and got ready(she kept the file in the table and sat opposite to him and served herself and started to have her breakfast).

As both Nitin and Ishani were having their breakfast Baa came out of her room were she gave a smile to Ishani and sat next to Nitin.
Baa served herself and started to have her breakfast.
Baa(having Peas Paratha): you have done it so well Ishani..
Ishani: hmmm thank you Baa
Baa(seeing Ishani ready for the day and seeing the file in the table): you are ready to go Ishani?
Ishani: haan Baa let me go with Papa and Sharvesh uncle and come back. Raagini is sleeping and she will be getting up by next one hour I think..
Baa(with a smile):Haaan let me take care of her you go and come back.
Ishani: hmmm tk Baa.

Nitin and Ishani finished their breakfast and they sat in the sofa and waited for Sharvesh to come were Baa too finished her breakfast and sat with them. Sharvesh came after 20 minutes to their house were Ishani and Nitin telling to Baa started to walk with Sharvesh and got in his car and started to move with Sharvesh towards Nitin's office.  Baa with a silent face entered Ishani's room and saw Raagini who was sleeping well were Baa went and sat next to Raagini in the bed.
To be continued πŸ˜‰
shaktiluvradz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi sakshi thnq for pm so sad ishveer got separate cutipie is missing her papa now it's time for leap let's see what happens ishu started to work seems in future if ranveer find our she is working we will get some nok jhok scene of them lets see how the detective helps her out
tellme thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
nice to see a strong ishani😑😑😑
she is now looking for  job good.. good ishu moving on..
today's episode was ok dear..
today amba disappointed me she said ranveer if ishani will trust you i will also do else i will not wawooo what a great mother she is..

waiting to known about truth come out soon...

and eagerly want when truth come out ranveer shoul die.. it will be true lesson for amba..

this going to be very painful story😭😭😭
to see ranveer in pain my heart 😭😭😭 badly..

waiting for next updateπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
and thanks for update soon dearπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Edited by tnzila - 7 years ago
tellme thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
[

hii dearπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
yes you right according to sakshi.. see leap on the way. right? may be in first episode ranveer explain him about ishu and then will be leap and after 3 episode may be he find out ishu..
or may be he failed and our ranveer himself find out ishu or may be ishu comeback to him..
let see how will sakshi take story line..

Hiii...
I dont know your name.. πŸ˜• πŸ˜†
Yeah leap is on the way...
Yes wht all u said may be it happens...but i dont think so he will find ishu that easily..
Or ishu will come this soon.
See if i start to think abt this i will find thousand of possibilities of wht can happen and wht not.. πŸ˜†
Arjun singh..lets c wht he does n yes i too think 1 episode will go in explaining only..m just waiting for the leap to pass and how the story unfolds..and how she reveals abt milan.. ⭐️
this

this is Sana dear.
yep same here i am also waiting for the leap...
hope soon it come...
PrinceAsif thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Great episode s always sissy...so arjun started detecting Ishani according to Ranveer's orders... Hope that they will find her out soon...can't wait anymore to c what happens next
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Hi my cute friends cum readers,,
Next Episode there will be entry of Ishani's new boss and let me give his image too. His dressings will be similar to the image and he won't be very big part in story and will be a light heart smiling boss. Have the look on the image and continued reading.

And the another character entry will be a new friend to Ishani. She will be a cool and jolly enjoyable girl who will be collague to Ishani. She will be so friendly and positive character to Ishani. Totally a life enjoying girl looks modern and stylish. Let me post her image and her dressings to be will be same as the image. She will be coming in the sweet name of Sweta Kapoor.have a look on image and continue reading

Regards
Sakshi
Edited by sakshi5050 - 7 years ago
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 409
Sharvesh was driving the car towards his office and within next half an hour they were in front of a big complex. 
Sharvesh(showing the complex to Nitin):We are till working in this complex only get down let us go and see our boss.
Nitin: hmm(seeing Ishani who was sitting in the back seat); Ishani be in the car let me go and come.
Ishani:Tk Papa. 
Sharvesh and Nitin got down from the car and started to walk to the complex and finally went out of sight of Ishani. Ishani saw out of the window and with a sad face she kept her head in window and started to move her hand in the window sides were her memories took her back to one of the happiest incident of her life. 
FLASHBACK..
Ranveer was driving the car from RV mansion to long distance for long time in a late evening. Ishani sitting next to him saw the roads and finding no one in the road and seeing Ranveer. 
Ishani:Ranveer where are you talking me? there is no one in this road and we have come so long now turn the car and take me home Raagini will be crying.
Ranveer(driving the car):hello Madam I said you I brought you out of the house for long drive. For taking you out of the house seeing that Raagini is sleeping and giving her to Maa and telling Maa that I am having neck pain and we are going to hospital and then only I got you. 
Ishani: hmm to spend time with me you will tell all sort of lie.(she smiled to him).
Ranveer:(he too smiled): hmm sure I will tell all the lie to kidnap my queen for me.
Ishani:(smiling to him):Okay we came so long Ranveer turned back and take me home. 
Ranveer(parked the car in the side of the road and seeing her): hmm okay but give me a kiss let me take you home. 
Ishani: Nahi I won't turn the car now..
Ranveer: I want kiss..
Ishani seeing the key of car in ignition and she was about to take it were Ranveer seeing her taking the key and before she takes it he took the key from the ignition and kept it in his pocket and cutely raised his eyebrows as how. 
Ishani(seeing him with a cute disappointment):Ranveer give the key at least let me drive.
Ranveer:(shaking his head as no): No way my lady I want kiss. 
Ishani(seeing him):Tk come near me.
Ranveer like a small boy adjusted him in the seat and he almost got up and went close to Ishani. Ishani rested her back in the window of the car were Ranveer came close to her. Ishani held Ranveer's shoulders and saw his lips were Ranveer too saw her lips and he lost himself to her and he closed his eyes. Ishani saw Ranveer closed his eyes and took her hand to Ranveer's pocket and took car key from him.Ishani without kissing Ranveer cutely pushed him from her. 
Ranveer(feeling Ishani pushing him):What happen?
Ishani(showing the key to him): you get up from the driving seat let me drive back to home. 
Ranveer(seeing her with a disappointed face): hmmm wives knowing to drive car is very dangerous it seems even If we didn't drive back they will drive the car
Ishani laughed to him were Ranveer took his face close to her face again.
Ranveer: Please Ishani please ek kiss then let me drive back to home. 
Ishani: no..
Ranveer: Please please..(he came close to her lips)
Ishani too with a smile held Ranveer's cheek with her one hand and lovingly kissed his lips were her hands now went to his hair and made his lips more close to her lips.After a while Ishani took her lips from Ranveer's lips and sat well in the seat and saw in front of the car. Ranveer with a smile sat well in the driving seat and saw Ishani were her cheek was so much red now in shyness. 
Ranveer:shall I?
Ishani(without seeing him):Drive back to home..
Ranveer:(seeing her);If you give car key only I can drive back to home.
Ishani without seeing him with a shy smile gave the key to Ranveer. Ranveer got the key and putting the key in the ignition and started to drive the car back to home. Ishani rested her head in the window and was touching the side of the window and smiling.
Ranveer(driving the car): hmm till shyness go you will be touching the window side only. 
Ishani(saw him with a smile): Hmm you are making me so much shy. Come on drive fast to home.
Ranveer shook his head as okay and started to drive well. 
FLASHBACK ENDS.
Ishani was touching the sides of the car window were now she had only tears in her eyes. She took her head from the window and she had tears thinking that she is not able to forget Ranveer. She thought about the way Ranveer spoke about her in the video were immediately a boldness came in her face and she wiped her tears with her hand.she waited for Nitin and Sharvesh to come out were in the next 15 minutes they both came out of the complex and they came back to the car and started to get in their respective seats. 
Ishani(seeing Nitin):What happen Papa?
Nitin(with a smile seeing Ishani): I got job Ishani my old boss told me to join tomorrow. 
Ishani: hmm okay Papa. 
Shavesh(seeing them): Now let me take you to my friend Share trading company and that company is only one kilometer away from your house and I am going to drive back in your house direction only. 
Nitin and Ishani shook their heads as okay were Sharvesh started to drive the car towards their house direction. 
MUMBAI..
RV MANSION..
Ranveer was without heart to do anything were he got up from the bed and started to walk in the room. He thought about Ishani leaving him and Amba not talking to him. 
Ranveer:What to do to make Maa talk to me? Even she is not trusting me? She is telling I need to make Ishani trust me but I want Maa's support for me then only I can go ahead. (he took a deep breath and turned to the entrance of the room and went and opened the door and came out of the room and started to walk in the corridor and came to Amba's room were the door was open and he saw Amba sitting in the bed and crying still and Kailash sitting next to her and was consoling her and he stood still for a while).
kailash(seeing Amba):Amba you only said you will not be talking to Ranveer and now you are crying so much. The whole night you have cried..
Amba(crying and seeing Kailash): I told to bring Ishani with trust was only to make Ranveer bring Ishani back to home. We all never know to do that much big thing of searching for the lost person but Ranveer can do it. Even that video and DNA report are something wrong that is happening against Ranveer also only Ishani's trust will break everything. So only I told him not to talk to me till he brings Ishani back to home with trust. If I tell like that he will search for her soon for at least to talk to me well. 
Ranveer(hearing it standing out of the room with a emotional face entered the room): Maa..(he went to her and laid in her lap sitting in the floor and cried well):please Maa please don't be without talking to me. I didn't do anything wrong Maa. 
Amba saw Ranveer crying laying in her lap were she too was crying well and her hands were about to touch his hair were it stopped when she thought that DNA video. But more than her mind her heart won now were her hands caressed Ranveer's hair well. 
Ranveer(feeling her hand in his hair took his head and saw Amba with tears in his eyes): Maa please talk to me its really hurting me Maa. 
Amba held his shoulders and signed him to get up were Ranveer got up from the floor and sat in the bed next to her. He saw her with a tear filled eyes.Amba with a motherly affection wiped his tears. 
Amba(in a normal tone):Tell me Ranveer why did you do that DNA test?
Ranveer(shaking his head as no): Maa please I didn't do any DNA test. Haaan before that day I took Raagini out with me telling a lie to Ishani and I am going to show Raagini the mickey mouse dressed person but that was for taking Raagini to give her size for stitching mickey mouse dress for her. I was hesitating to tell it to Ishani as I thought to make Raagini wear that Mickey mouse dress and give a surprise to Ishani. I promise you Maa I went to that shop only during that time some one has gone to hospital and they have posed like me in that video its not me Maa. 
Amba(wiping her tears):Are you sure?
Ranveer: haan Its not me but when I saw that video even I felt that its me. 
Amba: haan it was like you only Ranveer then how?
Kailash:Ranveer surely you didn't take Raagini to hospital?
Ranveer: Nahi seeing that video even I am confused who was the person who came like me in that video and who is wanting me to get separated from Ishani?(joining his hands to Amba); Maa please you trust me and let me tell you I will surely bring Ishani back to this house with complete trust of her on me. 
Amba(made him to put his hand down): Only Ishani's trust will prove that video is nothing but now where is Ishani?
Ranveer: I don't know Maa. If she was here at least I would have told her and made her understand that it was not me. She got more emotional seeing the way that person who came in the video talked Rubbish about her. Even I went to that doctor and asked who was it but that Doctor made me to get beating from his security and I came back Maa. 
Amba:What he beat you?
Ranveer: haan maa but that is not a problem now. More than chasing the culprit all I need to see is where is Ishani? she has left her phone here itself and baa too has left her Phone here itself. Only Nitin Uncle has took his phone and when I tried his phone its switched off. I think Ishani is not allowing them to contact me. 
Amba(seeing Ranveer);As a woman her decision is right only Ranveer but now where we will go and find her?
Ranveer(with a smile held Amba's shoulders): You are trusting me know?
Amba(seeing him with a silent face and thinking for a while): hmm 
Ranveer:even you were angry on me till now as you are with me I was able to convince you know? same like that If Ishani was here I would have convinced her but in anger she went out of the house. Now I should search her and find her and then only I can tell her its not me. Please be with Me Maa. If you and Baba are with me I am sure I will find Ishani soon and I will bring them back to home. 
Amba:Are you sure Ishani will come back with whole trust on you?
Ranveer: hmm she will(he smiled to Amba and then got up from the bed):Tk Maa now I feel better and I have appointed a detective to find Ishani he is trying his best. 
Kailash:hmm that is the best idea can we compliant to police..
Ranveer: nahi Baba that will create problem as Police will ask why they left from the house and I need to tell this DNA problem. 
Amba(got up and seeing Ranveer):If you are not in that Video means who is it Ranveer? I myself have dilemma whether to trust that video or you. 
Ranveer: Maa trust me maa. 
Amba(with a smile):Tk I do trust you but its really confusing. 
Ranveer: Hmmm even for me Maa its confusing only but I will try my best to bring the truth out. 
Amba:Tk 
Ranveer:Tk Maa(seeing Kailash): Baba let me leave to office. 
They both shook their head were Ranveer started to walk out of their room were Amba was too now feeling relaxed were she smiled to Kailash were he too smiled back to her but all had a confusion about that video
BARODA..
Sharvesh parked the car in front of a small building were the building in its head had a name board telling "Agarwal stock broking". Sharvesh showed the building and told this office only were he told Nitin to be in the car and Ishani got down from the car with the file in her hand and she started to walk with Sharvesh. They entered the office were it was a small office. Ishani glanced the office standing in the reception. Sharvesh told the receptionist that he need to meet the owner were Ishani saw the whole office the office was having only 15 persons working in front of the systems. It was a small office all were working and also playing with each other. Receptionist called to the owner through intercom and then getting his permission told Sharvesh to go in were Ishani too started to follow him. Sharvesh knocked the cabin door and hearing come in voice from Inside they entered the cabin. A 50 years old Mukesh Bhatia was sitting in the chair. His name board in the table said his name is Mukesh Bhatia. 
Mukesh(seeing sharvesh):Hey Sharvesh welcome.(showing the chair):take your seat. 
Sharvesh sat in his chair were he showed Ishani to him. 
Sharvesh:She is Ishani and she is my friend daughter.She is having experience in share trading and she is in need of job can you offer her any job in your office?
Mukesh(seeing Ishani):How many years experience you have?
Ishani: 2 years sir..
Mukesh(with a smile):Actually I have a job vacancy but its not about working with shares. That job designation is she needs to check the files in the system soft copy and even hard copy files and see to it that all the files and cleared and the uncleared files should be sent to processing. She even need to organize company meetings too. That is it..
Ishani: hmm I can do it sir..
Mukesh(with a smile):can I see your file?
Ishani:Sure(she gave her file to him).
Mukesh got her file and started to see her educational qualification and experience certificate and saw Ishani. 
Mukesh:So you are from Mumbai?
Ishani:yes sir..
Mukesh:Why you came from Mumbai?
Ishani: I wish to be away from Mumbai so I came with my father to Baroda.
Mukesh:(seeing her with a smile): Your name is Ishani parekh(this made Ishani to think about her sur name of Vaghela and reminded Ranveer to her).
Ishani(seeing Mukesh): yes sir.
Mukesh: hmm okay we don't have any big formalities like appointment letter and all as its a small company. you can join by tomorrow and your working hours is 10 o clock in the morning and till 4 o clock in the evening. I can pay you 12,000 per month for now and then seeing your work let me increase it. Let me tell you my company is not that profit giving company so..
Ishani:Its okay sir that salary is enough for me. 
Mukesh: hmm okay come and join tomorrow(seeing Sharevesh): That is okay know?
Sharvesh: hmm okay thank you and let me leave..
Mukesh shook his head as okay and Ishani too signed in a formal way to him that she is leaving and she left from the cabin. Both Sharvesh and Ishani came out of the office and they came to the car. Ishani got back in the back seat were Sharvesh sat in the driving seat. 
Nitin(seeing Ishani): what happen Ishani?
Ishani:Haan Papa they selected me and I can join the office by tomorrow.Sharvesh uncle did a great help.
Sharvesh:Arrey nothing big Ishani Nitin only helped me to pay hospital bill when my daughter met with accident and Its my turn now. 
Ishani smiled to him were Sharvesh started to drive the car back to their home. As they were going back to the house Ishani saw the toys shop and told sharvesh to stop the car. He stopped the car in front of that shop. 
Nitin:What happen Ishani?
Ishani: papa let me get toys for Raagini..
Nitin: hmm okay(he took his purse and took money and gave it to Ishani):Get it and come.
Ishani getting the money and keeping the file in the car and got down from the car and entered the shop. She came out of the shop in the next 20 minutes were she had a big bag with fur less teddy bear and toys,balls, building block toys for Raagini.She came to the car and kept the bag in the car and Sharvesh started to drive to home. Driving for a while sharvesh brought them to their home. Ishani took the toys bag and file in her hand and got down from the car and Nitin too got down from the car.
Nitin:Thank you Sharvesh for all the help..
Ishani: hm thank you Uncle..
Sharvesh: hmm enough of thank you and both of you join the job tomorrow and Nitin see  you in office. 
Nitin(with a smile): okay.
Nitin and Ishani stared to enter the house opening its gate. They walked to the house entrance and coming to the house door they knocked the door were in the second knock Baa opened the door.Ishani was able to hear Raagini's cry now. 
Ishani: baa Raagini got up ..
Baa: haan she got up and she cried then I fresh her up and gave her milk  and till that she was silent and after that she again started to cry and you came..
Ishani: hmm okay Baa(she came inside and kept the toys bag and file in the sofa and saw Raagini who was sitting in the floor and crying):Raagini..
Raagini(seeing Ishani immediatealy got up and came running to her and hugged her legs well): Mama. 
Ishani with a smile sat in the floor and saw Raagini and wiping her tears. 
Ishani:Tk Mama came no need to cry. shall Mama feed you breakfast?
Raagini: Mama..
Ishani: Kana..
Raagini(shook her head as okay): hmmm
Ishani took Raagini in her hand and took her to the dinning table and took the food she made in the morning for Raagini and started to feed it to Raagini and wiped her tears. Raagini cutely started to have her breakfast. 
Nitin smiled seeing Raagini went to his room were Baa came and sat opposite to Ishani. 
Baa: Ishani what happen you and Nitin got job?
Ishani: Haan Baa we both got job and we will be joining tomorrow. 
Baa: hmm that's nice
Ishani(seeing Raagini):Baby Mama will be going to job tomorrow and from tomorrow please try to get used to Baa okay..
Raagini(getting it showed her hand to Baa): Baa..
Ishani: haan Baa..
Raagini: hmm 
Ishani finished feeding to Raagini and she took Raagini to the hall and took the teddy bear she got for her and showed it to Raagini. Baa with a smile went to her room and sat in her room and started to take rest.
Ishani:Mobo is here.
Raagini(got the teddy bear with a silent face and saw the teddy bear with a cute look and seeing Ishani): Mama mobo Naa..
Ishani(seeing with a silent face and then giving a managing smile):See Baby this is only Mobo here after..
Raagini:Naa mobo Naa..
Ishani:Tk then you give some other name for this(thinking for a while): How about Molu?
Raagini(seeing teddy bear and seeing Ishani with a smile): Molu..
Ishani: hmm molu okay?
Raagini(shook her head as okay with a cute smile): Molu..
Ishani(smiling to her took the bag from sofa and showed the bag to Raagini):These toys are for you with this keep playing okay?
Raagini(seeing the ball took the ball for the bag and seeing Ishani): Mama Papa..
Ishani(seeing Raagini):See Raagini here after Papa won't come okay? see these are your toys and this is your house and this is your life okay. (in her language): Naa Papa..naa. 
Raagini seeing Ishani with a silent face were Ishani took a deep breath and smiled to Raagini and showed her the building blocks. Raagini saw it and saw Ishani were her thoughts were only thinking to see Ranveer. 
Raagini; Papa..
Ishani:Baby Papa naa tk.?(she made Raagini to sit in the floor):Play with your toys now..
Raagini took the ball in her hand and seeing teddy bear without knowing what to do started to play with teddy bear. Ishani got up from there and took her file and went and kept it in her room cupboard and she came out of the room and she came and sat in the sofa in hall. She was feeling of what to do to manage Raagini when she is getting Ranveer's thoughts. 
NEXT DAY MORNING..
It was 6 o clock were Ishani got up and got ready quickly and she made breakfast for all then even lunch to them and kept it in the hot box. She made Raagini's breakfast and Lunch too ready. She arranged everything in the dinning table. The time started to run when it was 8 o clock Raagini got up and she started to cry were Ishani made Raagini ready for the day and she brought Raagini out of the room and she brought her to the dinning table and she started to feed Raagini. Baa and Nitin too were having their breakfast. Ishani finishing Raagini's breakfast made her to play with toys and she went and had her breakfast and got ready for the day. Their phones got activated and they got each other's number and saved it in their phones and kept it ready for use when needed.
Ishani(seeing Baa): Baa lunch is there in hot box for you and (seeing Nitin showing the tiffin box in the dinning table):Lunch for you Papa and I too have packed my lunch(she took her lunch bag and showing a small bowl to Baa): its Raagini's lunch feed her by telling her some story she will have without running anywhere. If see cry for me (she showed the feeding bottle in the table):I brought feeding bottle yesterday pour milk in it and give it in her hand she will drink the milk and then sleep well. Let me call you in the afternoon and even If she cry more call me and keep the phone near her ears let me talk to her.
Baa:Tk Ishani let me take care. 
Ishani:TK Baa(seeing Raagini):Cutie pie..
Raagini(having a block in her hand and seeing Ishani): Mama..
Ishani:Let Mama go to office and come be without crying with Baa..
Raagini(showing her hand to Baa): hmm Baa..
Ishani:Very good. (she started to walk with Nitin out of the house having the lunch bag in her hand).
Nitin too walked with having lunch bag in his hand.
Nitin(seeing Ishani): how you are going to go Ishani?
Ishani:Let me go by walking Papa..
Nitin: I am going to my office in Taxi only come let us go in same taxi and then you get down in your office in the evening come back by walking as your office will get over soon. 
Ishani: hmm tk Papa.
They both walked and came to main road and then came to taxi stand and hired a taxi. Nitin directed the driver to Ishani's office. He went to Ishani's office in 10 minutes and parked the taxi in front of the office. Nitin gave her some money were Ishani got it and waved Bye to Nitin. Ishani walked to the office and went inside the house and then went and met Mukesh were he gave her some files and told her what are the things she needs to check and Ishani got those files and Mukesh came with her and he made Ishani stand in front of all the staffs and he introduced her to the staffs. All clapped and welcomed her were Mukesh showed the chair and table for Ishani having a system too and wished her to work well. Ishani with a smile sat in her chair and kept her lunch bag, mobile  in a corner and money inside the lunch bag and started to see her first file. Were a girl near by peeped her head from the system and saw Ishani with a smile and gave a voice Hello Ishani.
Ishani(turning and seeing her): hmm hello 
Girl:Nice name when sir introduced you itself I thought your name was different and sweet.
Ishani smiled to her..
Girl:you won't ask what is my name?
Ishani(giving a smile):hmm sorry what is your name?
Girl(with a cute smile):Sweta Kapoor. 
Ishani:Wow nice name Sweta nice to meet you. 
Sweta: hmm even me.I am so happy to meet you and this office is a enjoyable office not only me all are happy in your arrival(in a bit loud tone):hain na guys..
All: yes...
Ishani saw all the staff and had a smile in her face. 
staff 1: we were 15 till date and from now 16 with Ishani..
All were so sweet to her and they patched up with her so well. The day started to run were in lunch Sweta accompanied her and even few more ladies came with Ishani. She called to Baa from her phone in afternoon and got to know that Raagini tried to cry many times and seeing the toys she is controlling her tears and she is having her milk and even slept well for afternoon sleep.Ishani felt relaxed for hearing it and she started to see her work.The new company was set well for Ishani and came back to home in the evening by walking from office to home. She came back were Raagini cutely came and hugged Ishani and Ishani tried her best to make Raagini understand that this will be their routine here after. Cutie pie was playing well with Ishani from evening to night. Nitin came back from office and they had dinner and they have set themselves to Baroda lifestyle and were starting a good life. 
Next day morning..
Ranveer was now wearing a gloves in his hand and was hitting his punching bag with it. 
Ranveer(hitting it with anger face):I am having anger on me that I am not able to find you Ishani. My detective is trying his best I will find you. If you come back to me everything will be back to normal. Your trust is the only weapon for me to fight all the evils.
you can surely not see your angry man in front of you even If I see you after so many days as I got the gift of you to reduce my anger. I will be a lovingly man when I see you and I will come in front of you and I will woo you my Ishani kyunki meri Aashiqui sirf tumse hi.(he hit the punching bag well with a perfect shot).
4 MONTHS LATER..
To be continued πŸ˜‰
Edited by sakshi5050 - 7 years ago
Mayashelly thumbnail
Loved swetha look dr... She is sweet and cuteEdited by Mayashelly - 7 years ago
Mayashelly thumbnail
Hy sakshi dr
Both epi are gud..
Amba talked to ranveer.. Felt emotional..
So his parents finally support him.. Its gud dr.. Ranveer too was relaxed now..
Ishani well settled in her job..
Loved when ragini asked about her papa seeing ball and she didn't find mobo in the new teddy.. Not all can be replaceable...
But really hate Ishani when she say ragini hereafter papa naa.. 😑
Now ragini too suffer without more attention towards her by her mom and dad... 😭
Now 4 months leap... So think this is ok... Not so long na... Really scared about this leap.. Its gud that it not exceed much...
Waiting for the next eagerly dr
Update soon
Keep smiling and take care 😳
Alisha306 thumbnail
Hello Sakshi!!!
Both episodes are very interesting darling
Finally Ranveer reconciled with his parents. They supported him. Ishaani found a new job to become independent. But all her thoughts are with Ranveer only. I want her to return to Ranveer herself. Raagini also asks Ishaani about her father.
Update soon