Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Phew I don't know what will happen next but I believe that this twist is quite interesting as seeing the same storyline becomes a little bit boring but now it is very interesting so I am leaving everything upon Sakshi di...
But even I want that eaagini missing her papa scene.[/QUOTE]

Hey anne..my twin...
We r not tlking abt storyline..
Di has made it more intersting then show..
We r tlking abt the possiblilities that could have happened
And wht ranveer did n wht ishani gave him back..
N yeah we too want ragini scene..[/QUOTE]
yes agree with bold part.
dear Anne we are just discussing what will happen in up coming story..
gudiya said right.. sakshi made story line very interesting then showπŸ‘ she is great writerπŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸ‘
[/QUOTE]

hmmm guys all of you are making me blush really
I am not that great writer and all just making a story that is it
love you all for the trust you hold for me and liking my story to this levelπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hafsa789

Phew I don't know what will happen next but I believe that this twist is quite interesting as seeing the same storyline becomes a little bit boring but now it is very interesting so I am leaving everything upon Sakshi di...
But even I want that eaagini missing her papa scene.

Hey anne..my twin...
N yeah we too want ragini scene..
gudiya said right.. sakshi made story line very interesting then showπŸ‘ she is great writerπŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸ‘

Hi sakshi
I too want a scene where Raghni asked about her papa to her mother

hmm Hafsa that scene is coming soon

πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: o_gudiya

But even I want that eaagini missing her papa scene.

Hey anne..my twin...
N yeah we too want ragini scene..

Hats off to sakshi di...
Di this is for u.. πŸ‘

thank you so much gudiya darling
you made me blush and
love you all for the trust and love you have for me

πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: o_gudiya

Sakshi di when is your birthday..??

March 11th dearπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 406
Next day morning..
It was 6 o clock in Baroda were the city was having its sunrise and gave a fresh start to the day. Nitin's eyelids were slowly moving and he opened his eyes and saw the whole room and thought about the things happened yesterday and he came to know they are in Baroda now. Nitin took a deep breath and got up and sat in the bed and he rubbed his face with his both the hands and got down from the bed. He went to the cupboard and took his towel, tooth paste, brush, soap and dresses for him and he entered the washroom. In the next half an hour Nitin came out of the washroom wearing his pant and Kurta and the overcoat and saw himself in the mirror of the dressing table. He dried his hair with the towel and he made himself ready by combing his hair with the comb he has brought and wearing the specs. He made his final check in the mirror and went and took his purse and mobile he has kept in the lamp table and keeping it in his overcoat pocket and he came to the entrance of the room and unlocked the door and he came out of the room and closed the room door he saw the whole house were the hall was now having a light of sun light through the closed window of the hall. Nitin took a deep breath and saw Baa and Ishani's room were their rooms were closed still now.
Nitin(to himself): Before they wake up I need to come back..(shaking his head to himself he started to walk to the door of the hall and unlocked the door and he came out of the house and closed the door again).
He walked in front of the house and opened the gate of the house and he started to walk in the road.He walked in that street road he was seeing what all are there in that street and he came to the main road. He started to walk in the road searching for a Taxi were walking for almost half kilometer he saw the taxi stand were all the taxi drivers were wiping their taxi's and was keeping it fresh to start their service for the day.
Nitin(walked to the taxi stand and seeing a driver):Driver..
Driver:yes sir where you want to go?
Nitin: I just need to know is there any departmental store or mall with all the home usable items and dresses. That which will be open by now?
Driver:(with a smile): Sir we need to go to the Inorbit mall and it will be opening by 7.30 and as we travel in the taxi we can go to that mall sir. They will be opening by that time.
Nitin: hmm okay can you take me to that mall?
Driver(opened his taxi back door): hmm get in sir..

Nitin got in the taxi and told the driver to move towards the mall were the driver started to drive the car towards the mall. It was next 45 minutes when the driver parked the taxi in front of the mall.
Driver:sir this mall only sir..
Nitin(with a smile): hmm okay(he opened the door of the taxi and got down from the taxi and closed the door and came to the driver):How much rupees?
Driver: Sir 120,

Nitin with a smile took his purse and took 120 rupees and gave it to driver were driver got the money and putting in his pocket started the car and started to leave from that place were Nitin turned and saw the mall were the mall was been opened were there was no people in the mall for now. The shops in the mall has been started to be getting open one by one.Nitin entered the mall and Nitin saw for a textile shop and finding a textile shop in the ground floor started to move towards that shop.
Textile staff:(seeing Nitin with a smile):Welcome sir..
Nitin(with a smile): I need to get chudidar, Saree and a dresses for one year child.
Textile staff:yes come with me sir..
The Textile staff started to guide Nitin to the each section were Nitin started to get all necessary dresses for Ishani,Raagini and Baa. The mall started to get operate well as Nitin was selecting for the dresses. He got five Saree for Baa with ready made blouse, five ready made Chudidar for Ishani and five sets of pant shirts for Raagini and towels for them. He came to the counter and paid the bill with his Debit card and got the dresses packed in the paper bags and he came out of that shop with three bags in his hand. Nitin went to the bag storing place and kept the bags in that place to the concern staff and getting a token and keeping it safe in his pocket he started to move in the corridor of the mall searching for a cosmetics shop and he saw the cosmetics shop in the first floor and he got in the escalator and went to the first floor and he started to walk and came to that cosmetic shop.
Staff(seeing Nitin):welcome sir..
Nitin: hmm can I get some make up items..
Staff:yes sir come with me(she started to walk were Nitin too walked behind her).

The staff went to a show case and stood near it were the shop had multiple varieties of cosmetics items.
Nitin:Can I get a normal make up kit with comb and powder..
Staff:Sure sir.(she opened the draw and took a basic make up kit and gave it to Nitin).
Nitin(seeing it with a smile and keeping it in the tray): hmm okay then I need a make up kit for 25+ years old girl..
Staff:okay sir(she went to a cupboard and took a kit and came to him and gave it to him were that kid had the face cream, Kajal, eyeliner, powder, comb, bindi and other make up items in it).
Nitin: hmm then can I get earrings?
Staff:Sure sir(she took a big box and showed him were there were many earrings in it).

Nitin saw the earrings and selected few earrings for Ishani and kept it aside.
Nitin:hmm okay with these earrings and then get me a baby make up kit.
Staff:hmm (she went and took the baby make up kit and came and kept it with the items Nitin selected).
Nitin(seeing everything and checking whether he got the make up items for Ishani, baa and Raagini and making sure):hmm okay please bill it..
Staff:Okay sir..(she took the items one by one to the counter and showed the items to the counter person and he billed it and gave the bill to Nitin.).

Nitin paid the bill through his debit card and got the things packed and he came out of the shop. He went to the bag storing place and he kept this bag too with the dresses bag and he started to walk towards the kitchen utensils shop and he got that shop in the third floor and went there and he was welcomed by the sales man there were Nitin told him to give the kitchen utensils for the new house and he got the things within next 45 minutes and they packed the kitchen items after Nitin paid the bill. They have packed it in a very big box.
Nitin(seeing the staff):will you home deliver it..?
Staff:haan yes sir now itself we will deliver it.
Nitin:Can I too come in that vehicle you are using to deliver it to my home?
Staff: you can sir
Nitin: hmm okay let me go and I need to get my bags from the bag storage..
Staff(showed a person who came to take the box for home delivery): he is the one going to take the box and home deliver it to you sir go with him and take the bag and then go to the vehicle.
Nitin(with a smile): hmm okay

He started to walk were the man who came to deliver the things took the big box in his shoulders and he started to get down through the stairs were Nitin too started to walk with him. Nitin showed the bag storing area and he showed the token and got his other things bag and started to walk with the man again. That man with the box in his shoulder brought Nitin out of the mall and he showed a vehicle were it was mini door for delivery. He went and kept the big box in the back of the mini door vehicle and signed Nitin to get in the vehicle. He came to the driving seat were Nitin sat next to him and kept the bags in his lap. Nitin told the way for him to go to their home were that man hearing the direction started to drive the vehicle towards their home.
It was almost 8.30 were Ishani who was sleeping well was getting disturbed due to the sun rays was falling in her face through the windows glass that were closed. Ishani getting irritated in her eyes opened her eyes and turned and saw her other side and had a smile seeing Raagini who was sleeping cutely near her were her eyes immediately saw beyond Raagini to see for Ranveer.
Ishani(cutely having a where face reaction);Ranveer kaha hain?(she immediately got up and sat in the bed and saw the room around her were the incidents happened yesterday came in front of her and tears started to come in her eyes like anything).
She was surely missing Ranveer like anything were she was crying so well now. Her nose too started to give running nose to her were she was missing Ranveer terribly now.
Ishani(crying and thought about Ranveer making DNA test to herself): I can't hate you Ranveer but why did you do this to me? I love you so much but now more than love I am feeling angry on you,,why you did this to me?(she cried a lot and her tears were traveling in her cheek and were falling in her lap were she made herself strong again and wiped her tears): you did Ranveer you only did it. I trusted you even after seeing that DNA report but when I saw you in that video how cheap you have thought about me.you thought me as a girl to go with all the man.(shaking her head as no with anger): Nahi you are wrong ..I don't want you. (she wiped her tears well and got down from the bed and started to go to washroom to make herself fresh).
Nitin told the person to stop the vehicle at one of the mobile shop and he got down and went and asked the shop person for two new basic model mobile and he saw two phones and got two mobiles for Ishani and Baa. He showed his driving license as the proof got three free sim cards and the person in the shop told it will be activated by today night. Nitin paid the money through his debit car and got the mobile and sim cards and came out of the shop and went to a small near by shop and got the tooth brush, paste, soaps for Ishani and Baa and Diaper for Raagini and he paid the money he had in his purse for it and he came out of that shop and got in the vehicle again and started to direct the man towards his home.
Ishani washed her face and she came out of the washroom and wiping her face with her shawl took a deep breath to herself.
Ishani(to herself): I don't have tooth paste or brush..(she started to walk towards the entrance of the room): Let me call Papa and tell him to get it..(she unlocked the door and came out of the room and saw the whole hall full of sunlight and seeing Nitin's room and went and touched the door to knock were the door went back and showed the room to her sight she saw the whole room and not finding Nitin there):Where is Papa?
That was the time the main door of the hall was opened were Ishani turned and saw the main door were Nitin entered the hall and had a smile seeing Ishani.
Ishani(with a light smile): Papa(she saw the bags in his hands);What is all this?
Nitin(coming and keeping the bags in the sofa and seeing the person behind him who brought the box in his shoulders): hmm please keep it here(he showed the floor to him)
The man kept the box in the floor and saw Nitin and signed he is leaving were Nitin took the purse and took 50 rupees and gave it to him signed him to leave with a smile. The man started to move out of the house were Ishani was seeing the boxes and bags with a not understanding face.
Ishani:Papa what is all this?
Nitin(with a smile):Things for you, Baa and Raagini..
Ishani:Things for us(thinking for a while): papa money for all these..
Nitin: hmm I told know? I have money till we get settled down.
Ishani: But Papa..
Nitin(with a smile took the bags having Ishani and Raagini's dress and make up kit and tooth brush and tooth paste and diaper gave it to her): there is tooth brush, paste, soaps and dresses and Make up kit, for Raagini and you.
Ishani(getting all the things bags and seeing Nitin with a cute look): Papa I very well know how special is Papa to a beti. Harshad Papa too will take care of me so well. Today seeing the care of you for me I am feeling so blessed Papa. Papa you are always special to me.
Nitin(seeing Ishani with a smile and in a calm tone):Same way Ranveer is to Raagini Ishani. Don't forget that..

Ishani saw Nitin with a silent face were she didn't give any reaction to him.
Nitin(Seeing her silence went and stood close to Ishani and held her cheek and giving a smile to her): Ishani I understand that Ranveer is wrong and that is why I was okay with your decision and brought you here. As you said I got new sim now and new phones to all of us. Here after Ranveer can't trace us but at the same time now you have separated Raagini and Ranveer for your anger. A father is very important to a daughter Ishani.
Ishani(in a instant tone): I know to bring Raagini up Papa..(telling it with the bags she entered the room and closed the door).
Nitin(seeing Ishani's anger to himself); hmm  this is how Falguni too will get anger and the same anger she is having. (thinking about Ranveer):why you did this DNA test Ranveer? you itself made your life a hell now. (as he was talking to himself).
Baa(coming out of her room with a sleep awaken face and seeing Nitin): Nitin..
Nitin(turning to Baa with a smile):Jai shree Krishna Baa.
Baa:haan Jai shree Krishna. I want tooth paste, Brush, soap(before she could tell).

Nitin took the bags of her Saree,towel, tooth paste, brush, soap for her and gave it to Baa.
Baa(seeing it with a smile): you got everything..
Nitin: Haan Baa I got everything and I have brought Kitchen Items too so everything will get set soon.
Baa(getting the bags); hmm you are exactly Harshad only..
Nitin: hmm tk Baa now go and get ready..
Baa: haan(she started to go to her room)

Nitin took a deep breath and sat in the sofa again. It was exactly next 1 hour were Ishani and Baa came out of their room in a ready attire. Ishani was looking simple and elegant in her yellow with white combination chudidar. Nitin showed the Kitchen items and were Nitin, Ishani and Baa started to arrange the items in the kitchen. It was exactly next one hour were they finally set the kitchen well for the use.
Nitin(seeing Ishani): so Ishani finally the kitchen is set(he came out of the kitchen to the hall were Baa and Ishani too came out with him and he took the bag from the sofa and gave the mobile phones to Ishani and baa with Sim cards):I brought the mobiles and sim too and it will get activated today night and I too have changed the number so let us contact ourselves through this phones.
Ishani and Baa shook their heads and unsealed the phone and opening the sim packet they inserted the sim card to the phone and kept the phone and waited for the sim to get activated.
Nitin(seeing they made their phone ready): Ishani there is a ATM in the entrance of this street and there is a vegetable shop too there.Let me go and drop the money to give the advance to the house owner and then let us get the gas connection for our stove from them. Let me take the money and get the vegetables and come.
Ishani shook her head as okay were Nitin started to move out of the house. Ishani sat in the sofa were Baa too sat next to her.
Baa(seeing Ishani):Are you okay now?
Ishani(seeing Baa and shook her head as okay); hmmm
Baa:Ishani I know you never lose your trust on Ranveer then now why you have decided to be away from him?
Ishani(seeing Baa); Please Baa I don't want to talk about him now. I have been in his side all the time as I know he won't do those kind of things but what I saw in that video clearly depicted his cheap thoughts about me. He has thought that I had wrong relationship with Shikhar, Nirbhay and all. I can't accept my respect being question.
Baa(with a worried face):I too didn't expect this from Ranveer. But are you ready to live the whole life without Ranveer..?
Ishani(this question made her to see Baa with a silent face were she took a deep breath and brought a bold face and shook her head as yes): Haan.

Baa too saw Ishani with a silent okay face and without knowing what to tell now shook her head as okay for Ishani's decision.
RV MANSION..
It was 9.30 in the morning were Ranveer's face was feeling hot as the warm sun rays fell in his face. He shirked his face and opened his eyes with a not willing face to get up were he turned to his other side to see Ishani but as soon as he saw he had a disappointed face without finding Ishani there were he got up immediately and thought the yesterday incident and felt worried for the next moment. He saw the whole room and only saw the silence and sadness in his room. He saw the punching bag that was hanging in front of him. He thought about the way Ishani gave it to him for reducing his anger were now only tears came in his eyes. He wiped his tears and got down from the bed and went to the cupboard and took his dresses and was about to entered the washroom were his eyes now fell on the corner near the washroom were he saw the photo frame was broken in to pieces. Ranveer half sat in front of the washroom and took the photo frame and saw the frame was completely broken and saw his photo has been there in that frame.
Ranveer(seeing the broken frame to himself in worried face): I think Ishani only should have broken it but how I didn't see it yesterday night itself.(having a second thought): having the worried heart I didn't notice I think okay..
he got up and went to the dustbin and dropped the frame in it. He kept his dresses in the holder of the washroom and came out of the washroom and went and took the broomstick and dust plate in the corner of the room and he came and cleaned the glass pieces were his eyes had tears thinking about the way he made Ishani to clean the glass pieces in front of all in the party were his eyes was now feeling for things he done to Ishani.

Ranveer(got up with the dust plate and broomstick and went to the dustbin and dropping the glass pieces in it and keeping the dust plate and broomstick in the corner back and wiping his tears and to himself): I won't do anything wrong here after Ishani please come back to me.
Screen freezes on the sad face of Ranveer.
To be continued πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 407
Baa and Ishani started to watch TV were there was a pilgrimage channel going on. Baa started to see it with her interest were Ishani's thought one way or the other went to Ranveer were she was not able to stop her mind at all. Her mind was only seeing Ranveer's face. Her lips said she is hating him but she was not able to hate him but when she thought about the DNA test and that video only anger was in her heart. As they were watching TV Nitin opened the hall door and entered the hall with a vegetable bag and other cooking things bag in his hand. He came to small dinning table that was in the one corner of the hall and kept the vegetable in the table. He kept the next bag that had Atta, Oil, ghee and other things to cook.
Ishani(got up from the sofa and came to Nitin):Papa you can manage the money know?
Nitin: Arrey I can(seeing her with a cute smile): you should never forget that your father is a super human when you get sadness and he very well know to make you smile.
Ishani(smiled to him): hmm my father is a super human only.

They both were smiling to each other were there was a knock in the door were Nitin started to walk to the door and he opened the door were a person was standing in front of him. He showed the house Document and told he is the owner and he introduced himself as the person staying in the house which is third from this house. He asked for the advance and rent for that month were Nitin took the money from his overcoat pocket and gave the money to him. He counted the money and told its exactly right and he told he will be sending his servant to deliver Gas from his home and he will be fitting the Gas cylinder to the stove. Nitin shook his head as okay and house owner started to leave the house.
Nitin(closed the door and saw Ishani who was standing next to him now):So finally done Ishani. If the Gas alone comes means we can start to cook and then everything will be set in home.
Ishani: Haan Papa let us wait.

They both went and sat in the sofa and started to watch TV with Baa were they told her about the money given for the house and the gas cylinder will be coming and they waited for the gas. It was next 15 minutes were they had another knock in the door were Nitin went and opened the door and the servant of the owner house was standing in front of him were Nitin showed him the way were he entered the house and started to connect the gas cylinder with the stove and took the match box and lighted it and made sure stove is working well. He turned off the stove and shook his head as okay and left the house. Ishani went and took the things in the dinning table and started to make the breakfast for them were Nitin helped her in cutting the vegetables. They were talking and smiling to themselves made the breakfast ready were Ishani made Raagini's breakfast too ready to give her when she wakes up, Ishani putting the food in the dishes brought the food to the dinning table in the hall. Baa came and sat in the dinning table. Were Nitin, Baa and Ishani started to have their breakfast were Ishani's thoughts went to Ranveer whether he will be having his breakfast or not but the next moment that DNA incident stopped her from loving him and was only giving anger on him in her heart. Nitin finished his breakfast and went to his room were Baa too finished her breakfast and went and started to watch TV. Ishani finishing her breakfast came back to her room and she saw Raagini who was now sleeping laying up side down keeping her cheek in the bed were that now exactly showed the image of Ranveer sleeping up side down to Ishani's eyes. Ishani was able to see the exact lips of Ranveer for Raagini were Raagini was only making Ishani get the memories of Ranveer for her.
Ishani(seeing Raagini):How much exactly she is like you but how you thought to make this DNA test Mr.RV?(she had a moist eyes and taking a deep breath wiping her eyes went and sat next to Raagini and waited for her to come out of sleep).
MUMBAI
RV MANSION..
Ranveer was getting ready in front of the mirror and he saw himself in the mirror were only sadness was in his face.
Ranveer(immediately saw Ishani's photo in the lamp table were she was smiling to him lovingly and he took her photo and seeing her photo):What happen to you? you are hating me? you are having anger on me? Do what ever you want but I tell you you can never see that angry Ranveer.you have reduced my anger and even If I get anger let me control it my punching that punching bag. I loved you, loving you and will love you forever, But I really don't know how to find you and I promise you I didn't do any test like that Ishani. I don't know how it happened but now more than chasing the culprit all I need is to find you only. I will get back to you. (he saw Ishani's photo again and kept it back in the lamp table and started to walk towards the entrance of the room and opened the door and he came out of the room and started to walk in the corridor and he came down in the stairs and he saw Amba in the hall sofa and seeing her he went near her and in a low tone): Maa..
Amba hearing Ranveer's voice saw him with a anger face and got up and started to walk from there.Ranveer was so much hurt were he started to walk out of the house and went and he got inside the car and he took his phone and again tried to Nitin's number were he only got switched off record voice with a disappointed face he put the phone back in his pocket and started to drive the car towards his office.In the next 45 minutes he went to office and he entered the office and getting the wishes of his staffs and shaking his head back to them he started to walk to his cabin and he entered his cabin and sat in his chair. He was having a dull face though he is in his RV attire. He took his intercom and told Rishab to postpone all the meeting and making another call told the receptionist to not allow any phone calls to him.
Ranveer hitting his back well in the seat closed his eyes and thought about the way he looked Ishani for the first time as a 6 years girl. The way they were friends, the way they were against each other for the two ears of him becoming RV, the way they got married and the way Ishani was not ready to accept him as her husband, The way he was angry to her for going to chiraag place, The way Ishani took blame for him and went to jail and the way they patched up after a long time and got to know what is life and started to live a good life and they got Raagini and then again they went through many roller coaster ride in the form of Nirbhay, Rithika and Naina but finally they were okay with everything happened in their cases but now this DNA test problem has completely scattered their life into pieces.
Ranveer(opened his eyes and thinking for a while and to himself): I really don't know who is wanting me to be away from Ishani but other than that Doctor there is no way for me to prove I am innocent but that Doctor is too corrected by money given by that culprit. So more than proving that I am innocent to the world I need to see Ishani and make her trust me. Only Ishani's trust on me will solve all the problem. She will trust me for sure but in anger she has took this decision to leave me.(thinking how to find Ishani): How to find Ishani? Is she is in Mumbai or she has gone out of the city? Shall I compliant in police?(having a second thought): Nahi nahi If I go to police they will ask why Ishani left me and I need to be telling about this DNA test and that will be creating bad name for Ishani's respect.Then what to do(he kept his hand in his chin and rubbing his beard and immediately): Private Detective..(he made confirm in this Idea and made sure to find Ishani through a detective).
He immediately took his mobile from his pocket and searched in google for a detective agency and got the contact number of Sharp Detective agency. He dialed to that number and kept it in his ears were the ring went and in the next two rings the phone was picked.
Receptionist: Hello Sharp Detective agency..
RV:Hello I am RV businessman RV.
Receptionist:yes sir what can I do for you?
RV: I need to talk to your owner please connect the call.
Receptionist:Yes sir wait a while.(she called to her owner through other phone and then getting his permission she connected RV's call to her owner).
Detective owner:(in the phone): Hello..
RV: Hello I am businessman RV.
Detective owner:(with a smile): hmm share trading king RV?
RV: haan yes..
Detective owner:yes tell me what can I do for you sir?
RV:I immediately need a detective who is very good in finding the lost persons. Can I get him?
Detective owner:hmm sure sir. (thinking for a while): Hmm for this kind of case Let me suggest Mr. Arjun singh.Let me call him and tell him to meet you. where can I send him?
RV: I am in my share trading company in linking road branch tell him to come and see me there.
Detective owner:okay sir how about the money?
RV(in a instant): 2 lakh for your detective agency and 2 lakh for that Arjun Singh if he finds the person I am telling.
Detective owner(with a happy smile): hmm okay sir he will find and let me send him to your office.
RV: Haan please make it fast.(he cut the call and waited for Arjun sing and then called through Intercom to canteen and told them to bring breakfast for him).

After a while breakfast came to his table and he started to have his breakfast.
BARODA..
Ishani's house..
Raagini cutely moving her this side and that side lovingly got up and sat in the bed and with a sleep awaken face saw Ishani were Ishani who was seeing Raagini till now seeing Raagini got up had a smile in her face.
Ishani:Good morning meri cutie pie..
Raagini(seeing Ishani and lovingly smiling to her got up and standing in the bed and cutely hugged Ishani): Mama.
Ishani(hugging her well): Love you baby..(she took Raagini in her hand and started to walk to the washroom taking the dresses for Raagini from the bag Nitin brought and took a towel for her and diaper for her).

It was next half an hour were Ishani brought Raagini out of the washroom were cutie pie was completely ready in her orange shirt and white pant. Ishani left her down in the floor and went and kept the towel in the dressing table. Raagini was seeing the whole room with a silent face were she was not able to get its a new house. Raagini seeing Ishani who now started to take the dresses from the bags and was starting to arrange it in the cupboard were cutie pie came and stood near Ishani and touched her leg with her tiny hand.
Raagini:mama
Ishani(seeing Raagini and giving a smile): Baby wait let Mama keep it in the cupboard and then let Mama feed your breakfast..
Raagini(seeing Ishani): Mama
Ishani(keeping a dress in the cupboard and then seeing Raagini and sitting to her height): kya hua?
Raagini(showing the room with her index finger): ow...lo..
Ishani(seeing the whole room and seeing Raagini): Raagini this is our new house..
Raagini:(saw her with a silent face); wo..
Ishani: hmm this is our new house and we came from that big house. Here after this is only our life. I know you can't understand it now but I can surely tell you will get used to it soon.
Raagini(saw Ishani and in a lovely tone):Mobo.
Ishani(hearing it and with a what to tell face): Baby let Mama get you mobo soon okay..now wait let Mama arrange it and then let mama feed your breakfast.(she got up and started to arrange the dresses and kept the file of her educational documents safely in it).

Raagini cutely went to the bed and was trying to get in the bed. Ishani completed the arranging of dresses and other make up kid in the dressing table. Ishani saw Ragini who was still trying to get in the bed were she went and took Raagini in her hand and started to walk out of the room were cutie pie held Ishani's neck well and was smiling to her. Ishani brought Raagini out of the room and came to the hall were Baa was still watching TV in the hall.
Raagini(seeing Baa):Baa(she smiled to Ishani telling it).
Ishani too smiled back to her..
Raagini(cutely thinking for a while): Mama Dadi..
Ishani(saw Raagini with a what to tell face):Dadi will come..(she went to the dinning table and made Raagini to sit in the table and she sat in the chair and took the breakfast for Raagini and started to feed her).

Cutie pie did all sort of naughtiness and was having her breakfast and when she finished her breakfast Ishani took Raagini down and washed her mouth and left her in the hall. Raagini was running here and there and got in the sofa and was playing with Baa well. Baa too was making Raagini comfortable to her and was making Raagini to play. Ishani too came and sat in the sofa next to Baa were Raagini now cutely came to Ishani. Ishani took Raagini in her hand and made her to sit in her lap.
Baa(seeing Ishani and Raagini):She didn't ask for Ranveer?
Ishani(shook her head as no):Till now she didn't but surely she will get his thoughts..
Baa:What are you going to tell Raagini? Ishani I now think that you have done a mistake by taking Raagini away from Ranveer?
Ishani(held Raagini who was now holding her shoulders and seeing Baa): May be its a mistake. But from the day Raagini was born I used to think that she is a love symbol for me and him but the way he tested Raagini is his daughter or not he didn't test Raagini he has tested our love. So when I think about it I don't feel anything guilt..
Baa(seeing her with a worried face): But Ishani Ranveer..(before she could tell)
Raagini(hearing the name Ranveer seeing Ishani): Mama (showing her hand to Baa's mouth): Papa..
Ishani(seeing Baa with a silent face of Raagini recognizing Ranveer's name and turned to Raagini): Baby (showing the TV):See TV..
Raagini(turned and saw the TV and had a cute smile in her face and seeing Ishani and showing her index finger to TV): Mama..
Ishani(cutely):TV..
Raagini:T..Tee.
Ishani:TV.
Raagini:T...v
Ishani: hmm now join and tell it TV.
Raagini:TV.(she laughed cutely).
Ishani: hmm very good(showing the TV);See TV now..

Raagini sees the TV sitting in Ishani's lap were Baa saw Ishani with a worried face. Ishani too had a thinking of how she is going to manage Raagini when she gets Ranveer's thoughts.
To be continued πŸ˜‰
behirlover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hey sakshi hi
hope you are fine
sorry for not replying since last few chapters was busy a lot but i do read it
so separation track came and this time misunderstanding is from ishani's side
poor ranveer he did everything to make ishani and ragini happy and reverse happened
i like it how baa and nitin stood by ishani's side and helped her to move out
but ishani is hurting amba also she should atleast be in contact with her she too will be missing ishani and ragini
this devarsh and disha will be happy so much
poor ranveer caught in dilemma whether to search ishani or prove his innocence
now a new entry private detective this is good
ishani and ragini should miss him so much and i would love to see ishveer showing anger and loving each other.
this was very interesting way to take the track forward you are really working very hard for it
thnx for pm
waiting for next
Alisha306 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Sakshi
Both episodes are wonderful. You have a great talent for writing stories. You have shown Ishaani missing Ranveer. thank you for that. Raagini asked Ishaani about her papa. Ishaani doesn't know what to answer. She shouldn't have separated father and daughter. Ranveer hired a private detective to find Ishaani.
Waiting for your next episode.
Mayashelly thumbnail
Hy sakshi dr
Both epis are gud
Ishani, nitin amd baa now settled everything in Baroda
Ranveer now hire a private detective...
Ragini asked about her papa. And ishani managed it for now.. But how long could she separate them.. She is wrong in her decision of getting ragini away from ranveer.. Even though ragini is close to her mother, no daughter could live without her father for so long.. How ishani gonna manage her..
Now leap on the way.
Waiting for next dr
Keep smiling and take care 😊
PrinceAsif thumbnail
Woow sissy day by day these episodes r getting interesting... Don't knw if the detective person will b able to track Ishani or not...but hoping for the Best... Let's c what will happen in coming episode... B safe & sound sissy