Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

o_gudiya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Congratulations sakshi di for 400+ episodes..
Milans entry...
Poor ranveer...feeling pity for him...
Misunderstanding is the biggezt weapon tp cause fights and thats wht happened here...
Camt wait to know wht happense mext..
Hiw will ishani come to know abt milan..
Hope the seperation is short..
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Episode 402
RV mansion
Amba and kailash got down from the taxi as soon as it got parked in front of their house. Kailash gave the money to the taxi driver were the driver getting it started to drive the car back out of RV mansion. Amba started to walk slowly towards the entrance of the house.Kailash too with sad face started to walk with Amba.
Amba(with tears):Why Ranveer did like this?
Kailash:Ranveer is not this kind of man but don't know what has made him to do this test? I am too worried for this act of Ranveer.
Amba:When that Report came Ishani's family was not there.Now Ishani would have come to home I think and she would have told everything to her family don't how to manage them.
Kailash:Its our son's life Amba so we should face all the problem for sure.

Amba saw Kailash with tearful eye and wiping her eyes she started to walk inside the house were Kailash and Amba came inside the house were now Raagini was crying after coming out of her afternoon sleep being in the hands of Laxmi were she and Parul was trying to make Raagini calm. Now Baa, Chaitali, Mithesh and Sharman were in the hall were they were sitting in the sofa with silent face. Amba and kailash came there with a guilty face.
Baa(seeing Amba got up from the sofa):Amba Laxmi said some DNA report came to home it seems and Ranveer for proving it wrong took you all to hospital.(with a expecting face): Its proved wrong know? Our Ranveer didn't do any test like that know?
Amba(saw her with a feeling sorry face): Baa..wo..
Baa: Kya hua Amba?
Amba(crying well): Baa Ranveer has done DNA test for him and Raagini. The doctor has recorded the inquiry he done with Ranveer and in that Ranveer has told that he can't trust Ishani that much for that only he has done the DNA test of whether Raagini is his daughter only or not.

Baa, Chaitali kept their hand in their mouth were Mithesh, Parul and Laxmi and her husband and Sharman were shocked to the extreme.
Baa:(in a anger): How can Ranveer be this much doubting person?
Amba: I am too worried for this behaviour of Ranveer Baa and he has been always trusting her in front of all our eyes but he has got this kind of thought in his heart. (wiping her tears): I thought Ishani could have come home. Where is Ishani?
Baa:(with a worried face):She didn't come yet..Even Laxmi was in her room only with Raagini. As Raagini cried only she brought her to the hall and when Laxmi saw me she told everything happened.
kailash: If Ishani didn't come here means where she has gone?
Baa:Don't know? getting vexed she went somewhere? Nahi Bhagawan give Ishani strength to face this problem.

All had a worried face thinking the things happened in the house in a single day were Ishani entered RV mansion and was walking now. Nitin too was walking with her. Both of them walking itself came till RV mansion from hospital. They came near the entrance of the home. Ishani was about to enter the house were ..
Nitin:Ishani..
Ishani(saw him with a dull face): Haan Papa..
Nitin:See what ever you decide think and decide. Even If you want to see Ranveer please see him and talk and then decide what you want to decide.
Ishani: Ranveer often have insecurity on me Papa but I didn't think that his mind will tell him to go to this level. I am not willing to see him. (seeing Nitin):Even If you are not willing to be with me also I will manage it.
Nitin:Arrey I didn't mean that I won't be with you but its your life Ishani. A woman being without husband is not good in the society.
Ishani:Being with a husband who don't trust her is the very big trait that I am doing to marriage life Papa.Marriage was happened in front of fire only to hold trust for each other but Ranveer didn't trust me. I came to take Raagini only. Let me take the things what I need and let me leave..If you can come with me you can or else you no need to come Papa..
Nitin:No Ishani I will come with you but what I am telling is don't take the decision in anger. That won't be a correct decision.
Ishani(rubbed her face with both her hands and seeing him): For the first time I am feeling anger inside me Papa. I never used to get that much anger and all but I am getting anger on Ranveer for doing this DNA test is only because I loved him more than anything in this world but he ..what he did to me? He would have slapped me even humiliated me as much as he want but why he need to doubt my respect. (shaking her head as no): No I am not willing to be with him. Let me leave Papa please..
Nitin(seeing Ishani so much firm in her decision without anyway): Okay Ishani let me also come with you. Let me go to my home and take all the things and write the resignation letter and let us leave..
Ishani:Tk..

Nitin started to walk towards the servant quarters were Ishani entered the hall. Raagini who was now in Parul's hand seeing Ishani crying cutely..
Raagini: Mama...
All hearing it now saw Ishani coming inside the house and Amba. Baa, Sharman, Parul, Laxmi,Laxmi's husband, Chaitali, Mithesh stood to talk to her.
Amba(seeing Ishani): Ishani..
Ishani(saw Amba and giving a light smile to her and went to Parul and seeing Raagini):Raagini..
Raagini(stopping the tears and seeing Ishani): Mama..
Ishani: Be here for sometime let Mama come okay?
Raagini:hmm(she smiled to Ishani)
Ishani was about to walk were Sharman and Mithesh came and stood in front of Ishani.
Sharman: Ishani..
Ishani:Bhaiya and Kaka what ever you want to talk we can talk later..
Telling it before they would talk she started to climb the stairs and she came to the corridor and started to walk towards their room. All saw her with a worried face were all were able to see Ishani's pain in her behaviour. Ishani was walking in the corridor with tears in here eyes were all the behaviour of Ranveer came in front of her.The way Ranveer humiliated her and showed his anger to her when he came to know that she went to chiraag place, The way Ranveer got anger when she was in Shikhar's house after coming out of jail, The way he used to keep her inside the house often telling she should not go out without him, The way he used to often ask her that Raagini was completely his copy.Everything came in front of her like a slideshow. Ishani entered their room and she saw the whole room with a worried face and the way they both were happy in that room came in front her. Ishani coming inside the room and saw Ranveer's photo were he was smiling well seeing her. Ishani took his photo in her hand and seeing him.
Ishani(cried well seeing his photo): I used to think that you are over possessive on me and because of that only you don't like other man near me but those were not because of the possessiveness that was because of doubt you had on me.
for report of DNA too I trust you as that report could be fake too Ranveer but that video it was you only know? There was my nail mark in your neck and you will wear the shirt covering you neck only and in that video too the neck was covered so I was not able to see that nail mark too as a proof. Raagini was taken by nurse for testing at that time only Doctor has inquired you and as per their hospital rules they have recorded the inquiry and you have let out all the cheap thinking you were having about me. How were you able to think that I would be wrong with Shikhar, Nirbhay and all. (she wiped her tears); your insecurity on me has taken you to the very extreme level of testing my respect Ranveer. I will forgive you for what ever you do to me but If you ever think to test my respect I will never ever forgive you. (seeing his photo with anger):For the first time more than love I am having anger on you. I just hate you Ranveer I just hate you(she throw the photo on the floor and seeing the photo was broken she got up from the bed and wiping her tears): Here after I should not come back to this house where I didn't get any respect. (she went to her cupboard and opened the cupboard and took the files of her educational certificates and other experience certificates and closed the cupboard).

She kept the file in the bed and she went to the lamp stand and saw her phone in it.
Ishani:(seeing her phone): He only brought this phone for me so I don't want this..(without taking the phone she came to the mirror and seeing her in the mirror and seeing the Mangalsutra in her neck):When I don't even deserve you why I need this Mr. RV
with tears in her eyes she took her hand to the back of her neck and unhooked the Managalsutra from her neck thinking about their marriage and she kept it in the dressing table and she saw the ring in her hand that Ranveer gave her during their Star night and she removed it from her hand and saw the ring inner part were it had Ranveer's name in the ring and she kept the ring near Mangalsutra and went to the table and saw a notepad and taking the pen from the pen holder in the table and she kept the paper in the table well and she started to write in the paper.
Ishani(writing in the paper):Mr. RV I thought you are loving me unconditionally but your love is overcomes by your insecurities and you have doubted my respect. I don't like to be in a place were there is no trust. I wish to leave you and go more distance from you.Don't try to come in front of me.because I don't wish to see your face anymore. your hating Ishani(she kept the pen down in the table and she folded the paper and went near the dressing table and kept the letter in that table and kept her Mangalsutra and ring above it).
She turned to her cupboard and went to it and opened the cupboard and took the chudidar which Nitin brought her when she meet him in Nagpur and she entered the washroom. It was next 15 minutes were Ishani came out of the washroom wearing that chudidar.
Ishani(to herself):I don't want any dresses which he brought for me. Let me leave (she took the file of her certificates and started to walk out of the room):How worst he didn't come home till now. He is having wrong that is why he is not ready to face me. thank god I didn't see you RV before seeing you itself let me leave..
(she came down in the stairs were all saw her with a questioning face and now Disha,Devarsh and Pratik too were there in the hall were she came down and came to Parul and seeing Raagini):Raagini..
Raagini(smiling to her); Mama..
Ishani(holding the file well and showed her hands to Raagini):Come to Mama..

Raagini cutely came in the hands to Ishani were Ishani held Raagini well and kept the file well in her hands. She started to walk from there were..
Amba:Ishani where are you going? what is this file?
Ishani(seeing Amba): I too don't know where to go but Your son has tested me whether I am true to him or not. He didn't even do it in front me but behind me. As a woman you can understand my feeling I hope. I feel happy to leave from this house..(she started to walk from there)
Baa: Ishani..Ishani..(she came and stood in front of Ishani were this made Ishani to get stopped seeing Baa):
Ishani:Baa I need to go..
Baa:If you itself will leave means what is our use in this house. Let us also come with you.
Ishani:Nahi Baa its because RV has doubted me and its completely between me and him so for this I don't want you all to hurt yourself..
Baa:So you have planned to go out alone. I understand that what Ranveer did is wrong but let us talk to him and ask the reason to him.
Ishani:Where is he?
Amba(coming near her):He didn't come yet but let him come Ishani then let us talk then decide.
Ishani(seeing her with a silent face): My respect is not a thing to be discussed and decided. Till now your son didn't come here means he is not willing to see me and he has done DNA test that is the only truth. Tell your son that I will never ever come back in his life. (she started to walk were Nitin entered the house with a trolley bag in his hand)
Nitin(seeing Ishani):Shall we go Ishani?
Ishani(shaking her head as yes): Haan Papa..
Nitin(coming to Amba and giving a letter to her):Behenji tell Ranveer that I am resigning my job.
Amba(getting it with tears in her eyes): Bhai where you are going?
Nitin: I too don't know but If this separation from this house is only giving Ishani happiness means let me do it. I too wish her to take a good decision about being with Ranveer but what Ranveer has done is not that easy to be forgiven. But I too will try to make her understand but More than me as a woman you only can understand Ishani's state now.
Amba: Haan I understand and I do abide her decision but let her be here till Ranveer comes and let me scold him and let me show him what he did is wrong..but suddenly If you both leave us means.
Sharman(came in front of Ishani); Ishani what is this? you are going to leave all of us?
Ishani: haan Bhaiya last time when I went to jail because of me you all stood in the street that time Papa only gave house to you. But its my decision I don't want any of you to suffer because of my decision you all can be here let me go with Papa..
Baa(coming to her in a anger):So you are telling you are not belonging to our family?
Ishani: Baa I didn't mean that..
Baa:(with a emotional face):Then what? Now getting your Papa you are deciding to leave all of us..
Ishani: Baa you all are everything to me. From small I only saw our family members nothing beyond that. Its not that I got My papa today even Papa was not there I would have surely left the house on my own.
Baa:Ishani tk what you are feeling is right only. But please allow me also to come with you.
Ishani: Baa nahi..I don't want you to suffer.
Baa:Nahi Ishani Nahi I will be coming with you. If I allow you just like this Falguni and Harshad won't forgive me. Please..
Ishani(seeing Baa with a emotional face shook her head as yes): Tk Baa..
Baa(had a smile and seeing Sharman and then Amba): Amba..
Amba(seeing everything with tears in her eyes): Haan Baa..
Baa:Please can you do me a favor?
Amba: haan anything..
Baa:Let me leave with Ishani but having that anger don't send our family out of the house..
Amba:Baa they are my family and why I am going to sent them out. Baa please you at least tell Ishani to be here.
Baa:She is adamant for now Amba we can't change her. And as a woman If we think on her side its right only. A woman can never live with a man who doubts her often. (seeing Ishani):Let us go Ishani..
Ishani:Tk Baa(held Raagini well and she turned and saw the entrance of the house and was ready to leave the house).
Disha(in thoughts):Hmm now started the next drama(with a smile):Any ways thank god in this Ishani didn't make us to leave the house.
Devarsh:(in thoughts): hmm so Ishani is leaving the house by this time when Ranveer and Ishani are away from each other let us see whether we can get any profit. hmm thank god Baa didn't call any of us with them. (he took a deep breath of relief).

POLICE STATION
The police car stopped in front of Police station were police all got down and Ranveer too got down from the car and he started to walk inside the police station. He entered the police station and saw Rishab sitting in the bench.
Ranveer(giving a helpless look to Rishab and seeing Inspector):Sir I need to leave soon. Give me a paper and pen let me give the statement to you sand you can release Rishab when that patient gets well soon.
Rajveer(seeing table of statement collector and seeing Ranveer):Mr. RV Statement collector has gone out I think don't worry he will come and let me find out where is he you please wait in the bench.(he showed a bench for him to sit).
Ranveer(seeing the bench):Please make it fast Inspector..
Rajveer: Haan let me
Ranveer went and sat in the bench and thought about Ishani talking to him in anger. He kept his hand in his beard and was rubbing it in worry and tension.As he was in tension ..
Inspector(Taking to the statement collector in phone and seeing Ranveer):RV.
Ranveer(seeing him): ya
Inspector: He will be coming by next half an hour so wait and then give the statement and go.
Ranveer shook his head as okay with a worried face. He thought about the incidents happen in the hospital. He closed his face with both his hands and was having a worried face
Ranveer(in thoughts): Ishani I didn't do anything like that. Please don't take any wrong decision. I didn't do any DNA test. How will I mistrust you Ishani? I can't do it even If I die...(thinking for a while):I should have wore some t-shirt so that with nail marks in my neck I would have proved its not me but as I wore a shirt closing my neck too I am not able to prove with that too. Who was that man like me in that video, what is happening in our life? Ishani don't be angry on me please..I can't see your hate for me I love you Ishani..you are able to hear me right? please don't hate me(his eyes was having tears now).
BG SONG:
Sun rahaa hai naa tu
Ro rahaa hoon main
Sun raha hai naa tu
Kyun ro raha hoon main

Ishani was having Raagini in her hand and a file in her hand walked with Nitin and Baa on her each side were Amba saw them with a helpless face. Laxmi, Her husband, Parul,Sharman, Pratik saw them with a worried face were Disha and Devarsh had a not minding face.
Ranveer was worrying about Ishani sitting in the police station were Ishani was moving out of RV mansion.
To be continued πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

shaktiluvradz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi sakshi cutiepie was crying poor little one she don't know Watson happening at all feeling bad for ranveer trapped by someone well ishu is gona regret for this wrong decision so sad nitin ishu and baa were leaving let's see wat happened keep UPDATE darling 
anaptiras thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wonderful episode Sakshi!!!
So Ishaani and Baa have left RV mansion. RV is held up in a police station. Now Ishaani hates Ranveer. The story is becoming more and more interesting. I eagerly want Ishaani to realize her mistake.
Update soon
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Loved ishani saying that ranveer never got angry when ragini cried when he tried 2 get close 2 her.his reply that bcz he wants luv,not sex was nice.Love making was very passionate.unlike other writers in btw u add their cute dialogues too.the short shikar shivanya scene was nice..like he asked 4 a hug.so shikar is proceeding with divorce.his parents r tensed.cant blame them as parents never want their kids' divorce.even after all this instead of reforming n living with krisha devarsh is trying 2 fool them 2 live in rv mansion.hope u'll change him like u changed d worst charac ritika.ishveer talk post consummation in d morning was sweet.

ishveer talk abt separation was well written.ishani said if ranveer had'nt trusted her on time she wud have left him n gone.poor ranveer is deeply affected by this dialogue.the way he pleaded her not 2 leave him n how she replied was emotional.Ranveer took ragini's DNA test n ishani is broken.but what cud b d reason y he did that?

Oh so Ranveer didn't do DNA test.he is framed by his look alike.Is it Milan?sad that ishani is not believing Ranveer.She is leaving with Ragini.Nitin too accompanying her as it's a father's duty 2 b with his daughter.liked nitin advising ishani tho she puts her foot down.ishani blaming ranveer n others too blaming him is painful.sun raha song 4 them is apt.very painful.the song depicted d emotions of d scene very well.

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Episode 403
Ishani, Nitin and Baa started to walk out of RV mansion were they came out of RV mansion and they came to the road. Amba cried a lot and she sat in the sofa and was crying so well. Kailash went and sat next to her.
Amba:Ranveer has done very big wrong in his life.. Ishani went from here that too with Raagini..
Kailash:Don't cry Amba ..don't cry..
Laxmi(coming in front of Amba holding her shoulders other side):Moti behan control yourself please..
Amba: Nahi Laxmi I can't.(she was crying well).
Nitin(walking with Ishani and Baa); Ishani where are we going?
Ishani(seeing Nitin): Papa will you do me a help?
Nitin: hmm tell me.
Ishani:(seeing Baa): Baa do you have your phone with you?
Baa: Nahi Ishani I didn't take anything from that house I came with you as it is.
Ishani:(seeing her with a worried face); Baa I think you go back to home please..
Baa:Nahi I won't I will be coming with you only.
Ishani(shook her head as okay and saw Nitin):Papa I don't want any of us to contact RV or his family anytime. So I don't want your phone to be in this number.
Nitin: let me change it but before it tell me where we are going?
Ishani:Take me some where Papa. I should not be in his Mumbai that is it.
Nitin(seeing Ishani's pain in her eyes in thoughts): I wish that if Ishani is away from Ranveer for few days she can understand that she can't live without Ranveer and may this DNA test problem will get a solution too. (thinking it shaking his head as yes):shall we go to Baroda?
Ishani(seeing him): Baroda..
Nitin: Haan I know a person very well there. If I contact him he will arrange for a furnished house for us. When I was working there in Baroda for few days he is a good friend to me. As I was not comfortable with that job only I came from there and went to Nagpur. Can we go to Baroda?
Ishani:But money to heir that house?
Nitin(with a smile):Don't worry I have money in my bank and I have my ATM card too. Till we go and settle in that house and for next two days this money will be enough for us.
Ishani:(shaking her head as okay): hmm okay Papa let us go there itself.
Nitin: hmm okay now its 5 o clock there is a train for Baroda by 6.30 I think let us go now then only we can get tickets and get in that train. Now let me talk to my friend for arranging the house and then let me turn off the phone and let us turn on the phone once reaching Baroda and talking to my friend let us spot him and then let me change my number okay?
Ishani: hmm okay.
Nitin(smiling to her and he turned to search for a taxi and were in the next 10th minute there came a taxi and he showed his hand for him to stop and when the taxi was stopped before them):Want to go to Railway station.
Driver:Get in sir..

Nitin signed Ishani and Baa to get in by opening the back door were they got inside the taxi and he sat in the seat next to driver and he kept his bag near him and signed the driver to start the car. Driver started to drive the car towards Railway station.
Nitin(took his phone from his pocket and he dialed to a number and kept it in his ears and waited for the call to be picked and when the call was picked): Hello Sharvesh..
Sharvesh(with a smile): hello Nitin how are you?
Nitin:hmm I am okay see Sharvesh I need a help..
Sharvesh:Help? tell me what?
Nitin:Sharvesh I need to come to Baroda and need to be there for few days. I am coming with my daughter and mother so can you heir a house for me.
Sharvesh: Arrey you said you never had any relationship but from where you got a mother and daughter?
Nitin: hmm I had a daughter but I lost her when she was small itself now by luck I got her back so can you please help me to get a  house?
Sharvesh: hmm okay Nitin let me see my housing agent friend and let me arrange it. what kind of house you want?
Nitin:Let it be a 3 bhk..
Sharvesh: hmm okay let me arrange it when will you come to Baroda?
Nitin: I may reach by today midnight 12.30
Sharvesh: hmmm okay no problem let me arrange it and come to pick you up too.
Nitin: hmm okay I am coming by train from Mumbai so wait in that platform of station.
Sharvesh: okay..
Nitin: thank you..
Sharvesh: you are always welcomed..

Nitin cut the call and he turned off the phone and put the phone in his pocket and he saw out of the car. The car was going towards Railway station.
POLICE STATION..
Ranveer was still now waiting for the statement collector to come and collect the statement were he was worried. It was next moment were the statement collector came to his seat. Ranveer immediately got up and went and stood in front of him.
Inspector(being in his seat seeing the statement collector):Its a accident case. Tell him to write that it was not voluntarily done and get his sign.
Statement collector: hmm okay sir..(he gave a paper and pen to Ranveer).
Ranveer got it immediately and started to write the statement fast. He was in a hurry to go back to home. He started to write statement and signed it too. He was giving the paper to statement collector were that was the moment Inspector's mobile rang he picked the call and talking in the phone and then cutting the call.
Inspector:Mr. RV ..
RV:yes..
Inspector:That man is fine now. We got to know his family also they are demanding for money for the treatment so..
RV: yes I will(seeing Rishab):Rishab..
Rishab:Sir..(he got up and came to him).
RV(seeing Inspector):Here after Rishab can go out know?
Inspector: yes he can that man is  out of danger now.
RV:hmm thank you(seeing Rishab):Rishab  go to the hospital in which that patient is admitted and see his family and give the money they need for his treatment from our office money. I need the right documents for the money being spent.
Rishab:Okay sir..(seeing Inspector):Where have you admitted that patient?
Inspector:Glory hospital Andheri.The car you made the accident is standing out only so take the car too.
RV and Rishab shaking their head okay and they are leaving to Inspector and they came out of the police station.
RV(seeing Rishab):Rishab..
Rishab:sir
RV:here after drive carefully.
Rishab:Sure sir sorry..
RV:hmm its okay see to that person is getting well soon and give the money they need. Go to that hospital but before it please drop me in City hospital my car is there so I need to take the car and go back home.
Rishab:Okay sir..

They got inside the car were Rishab sat in his driving seat and Ranveer sat next to him with tensed face. Rishab started to drive the car towards City hospital.
RAILWAY STATION..
The Taxi stopped in front of Railway station and Ishani holding Raagini who was sleeping again in her shoulders and Baa, Nitin got down with his bag. Nitin paid the taxi driver and they all entered the railway station. They came near the counter were Nitin showed a bench for Ishani and Baa.
Nitin:Ishani sit in that bench with Baa let me take the tickets and come.
Ishani:Tk Papa(she saw Baa and they both went and sat in the bench were Ishani made Raagini comfortable to sleep well).
Nitin went to the counter and got to know that the train will be coming in the next half an hour and he got three tickets to Baroda and then he came back to Ishani and Baa.
Nitin: Ishani train will come in next half an hour and we are in right Platform only train will come here only.
Ishani:Tk Papa..

Nitin sat next to Baa were both Baa and Nitin saw each other with a sad face.
Nitin: Baa I think you no need to come with us..
Baa:Nahi Nitin I should take care of Ishani well.When Falguni was there she took care of me so well and after she left too its my responsibility to take care of Ishani.To your friend you said me as your mother know? you are too my son only know Nitin let me be with you.
Nitin(shaking his head as yes): okay Baa. I really didn't think that Ranveer will do it.
Baa:Haan even Ishani won't lose her trust on Ranveer at anytime but she is itself telling like that means I am sure something wrong has happened.
Nitin: Haaan Baa..

They started to wait for the train to arrive there.
Rishab stopped the car when they came to City hospital were Ranveer got down immediately and signed Rishab to go from there and he started to walk to the parking and he came to his car and he took the key from his pocket and he opened the door and he got inside the driving seat and started to drive the car back to RV mansion. It was exactly next half an hour were Ranveer came back to home. He got down from the car and he started to walk inside the house when he came inside the hall he saw Amba sitting in the sofa and crying and Kailash near her and Laxmi next to her. Parul, Sharman, Laxmi's husband, Pratik and Disha, Devarsh were there in the hall.
Ranveer(seeing Amba): Maa..
Amba(hearing it Saw Ranveer and got up in anger):Now why did you come here?
Ranveer:(with a not understanding face);Maa without coming here where I will go? where is Ishani?(he saw above his room):Ishani..Ishani..
Amba(in anger going near him): she is gone Ranveer
Ranveer(hearing it seeing Amba with a confused face):Kya?
Amba:Ishani left the house..
Ranveer(was feeling like the sky was falling in his head): Maa nahi Ishani can't leave me..
Amba:Oh really you will do a test to her respect and then you will expect her to be with you. I am ashamed of you Ranveer. I thought you are a man to respect woman but nahi you are more worst than a common man..
Ranveer(had a painful eyes): Nahi Maa I didn't do anything but Maa please..Now tell me where Ishani went?
Kailash(seeing Ranveer);She took Raagini with her and then Baa, Nitinji left from here.
Ranveer: oh no..(he turned and started to walk towards the entrance of the house and he started to come to the parking and he got inside the car and started the car and he started to drive towards the road).

Ranveer's eyes were seeing for Ishani as he was driving in the road. He was having tears in his eyes were his eyes were seeing all the road sides for Ishani.
Ranveer:Please please don't do this to me Ishani. I didn't do anything please I want you back..(he was searching for her and thinking for a while): Is Ishani thinking to go out of the city..then  let me go and see in Airport. (having a second thought): Nahi I think they won't have money to go in Air transport then let me go and see Bus stand and Railway station(thinking it he started to go to bus stand).
RAILWAY STATION..
Train came and stood in the platform were Nitin got up seeing the train and seeing Baa and Ishani.
Nitin: Ishani this train only..let me walk to our coach you both come behind me.
Ishani shook her head as okay were she held Raagini well in her hand and her file too and started to walk behind him. Baa too started to walk behind Nitin. Nitin got the coach in the train and he got inside that coach were Ishani and Baa got inside the train. Nitin searching for their seat and finally finding it Nitin showed the seats for Ishani and Baa. He kept his bag in a comfortable place and he sat next to Baa. Ishani sat opposite to them in the window seat and held Raagini well in her chest. Ishani saw outside the train and was thinking about the days she spend with Ranveer. Their childhood memories, their friendship and their marriage their separation and everything came in front of her and this made her eyes wet. The next moment this DNA problem came in front of her and this made her to wipe the tear in her eyes with boldness and anger and she made sure she should leave this city.
Ranveer came to the bus stand and parking the car out of bus stand and got down from the car and locking the car he started to enter the bus stand and he was searching for Ishani out of the buses and even inside few buses too. Searching for 15 minutes he got down from a bus with a sad face he started to move out of the bus stand and he came back to his car and opening the car and getting inside the car he started to drive the car towards Railway station.
Raagini was moving herself laying in Ishani's chest were Ishani caressed her back and made her to sleep well. It was time now the train was starting to move slowly. Ishani was thinking the way their life changed in a single day made her to worry a lot were her self respect didn't make her weak were she surely thought to take this step and decided to go away from Ranveer for sure. As the right time came for train to leave the station the train started to gain its speed were the train started its journey towards Baroda.
Ranveer after 20 minutes came to Railway station and he parked the car out of the Railway station and he got out of the car and he locked the car and he entered the Railway station. He was searching all the platform one by one were he was not able to see Ishani anywhere. He was searching her like anything were he very well know he can't get the source from counter too. He was searching for next 1 hour in Railway station in each platform and at a point without knowing what to do he came out of the Railway station with a sad face. He came to his car and he opened the car and he sat in the car and closed the door and started to cry.
Ranveer:where are you Ishani? Please trust me I didn't do any DNA test. (he wiped his tears):Where ever you are I will find out you. (he started the car and he drove back to home).
In the next half an hour he came to his home parking and parking the car he got down from the car. The day has come to its darkness were Ranveer entered the hall of the house. There was a silence in the whole house were now no one was in the hall he got to know all are unhappy in the house in their own rooms. Ranveer was about to go to the stairs were before he could get in the stairs Manas came in the stairs and seeing Ranveer he had a silent face.
Manas(coming to Ranveer): Ranveer..
Ranveer(before he could ask anything); you would have know what happen in the house. Please don't talk anything about it. (was about to walk and thinking for a while seeing Manas): Manas..
Manas:Haan tell me.
Ranveer: you are the one who will be often talking to Rithika see to that Rithika should not know what happened her now and her business mood should not be spoiled.
Manas(shaking his head as yes); hmm okay.

Ranveer started to climb the stairs and he started to walk to Amba's room. He came to their room were the door was open and Kailash and Amba were sitting with sad faces in the bed. Ranveer entered the room and saw Amba.
Ranveer: Maa..
Amba(seeing him with anger): Now what you are going to test whether I am your mother or not?
Ranveer:maa please I searched for Ishani everywhere but I was not able to find her.
Amba(got up and came to Ranveer):you can't she went from you Ranveer. you itself made everything wrong in our home. (turning to other side): Better don't talk to me.
Ranveer:(going in front of her); Maa please please Maa I didn't do anything trust me.
Amba:What about that video..
Ranveer:Maa its not me and I don't know who is it?
Amba:(seeing him a questioning look):hmm you were not that means what we saw with our eyes is wrong hain na? I am disappointed with you Ranveer.Do you know how much sensitive it to test a woman's respect? will you be silent If your Papa take a test whether I gave birth for you having him only as your biological father?
Ranveer(in a anger): Maa..
Amba:you can't bear it know? you can't bear your mother's respect being questioned know? then why you did this to Ishani?
Ranveer:Maa I didn't do anything. I really don't get what is happening in my life.
Amba(in a confirmed tone):Get out.
Ranveer: Maa.
Amba:Get out of my room and don't talk to me here after..
kailash(saw Amba with a worried face):Amba..
Amba(seeing Kailash); I am telling it after thinking well only I don't want him to see me or talk to me, tell him to get out.
Kailash;But Amba(before he could tell).
Ranveer: Nahi Papa its okay..I myself can't get why it happened then what is the point in telling that I am harmless. (seeing Amba); Maa I have never gone against your words fine let me obey your words..(telling it without seeing her too he started to walk out of the room).

Amba had a tears and a worried face.She wiped her tears and went and sat in the bed. Ranveer went to his room and saw the punching bag hanging there and thought about Ishani giving it to reduce his anger in the afternoon. He went in and sat in the bed stage and laid his head in the bed and started to cry well. crying well and then realizing he sat well in the bed stage.
Ranveer(wiping his tears):What happen to me? Am I a stupid. I would called Ishani know? so that in phone I can make her understand. In all the tension I forgot about this phone(he took his phone from his pocket and dialed to Ishani's number and kept it in his ears were there was a ring).
The Ringtone of Ishani's phone rang from being in the lamp table. Ranveer's eyes hearing the ringtone saw the phone in the lamp table were his photo and name was displayed in the phone.
Ranveer(taking his phone from his ears cutting the phone): Ishani left her phone? (he got up from the bed stage and saw his whole room well and immediately he went to her cupboard and opened the cupboard and saw everything well organized as usual): Ishani didn't take any of her things? then how she went from here?(he closed the cupboard and went to the dressing table and saw her make up items as it is and his eyes fell on the Mangalsutra and Ring and a letter with a sad face seeing the Managalsutra he took it in his hand and the ring and saw the letter and read the letter and seeing the last word Yours hating Ishani he had a worried face): Ishani you started to hate me. Nahi Ishani I didn't do anything please..tell me where are you(thinking again): let me call to Nitin uncle she has gone with him only know?(he kept her mangalsutra and ring in the draw of the dressing table and that letter too there and took his phone again and dialed to Nitin were his face changed hearing the recorded voice of Switched off):Switched off oh no what is going to happen?
Raagini was now awake were she was seeing out of the window and was smiling to Ishani without knowing the things happening around them. Ishani told Nitin to get biscuit for Raagini were he got biscuits for Raagini from the pantry and he gave it to Ishani.Ishani started to feed Raagini biscuits. cutie pie seeing out of the train through window and cutely was having the biscuite.
To be continued πŸ˜‰
Mayashelly thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hy sakshi dr
Both the episode are interesting...
Poor ranveer
Ishani will surely feel and regret for this after realizing the truth...
Waiting for next
Keep smiling
Take care 😊
Nandhini20 thumbnail
Hi sakshi
both the episodes are very interesting
hope ishani should understand ranveers situation soon
poor ranveer now hated by all family members
hope raagini should be fine as she wants her papa for playing with her
update sooon
bye
take care and be safe
Hafsa789 thumbnail
Hi sakshi
Both episode are heart whelming
Ishani left Ranveer
Poor Ranveer not get a chance to stop her
Everyone is angry with Ranveer
Now how Ranveer will prove her innocence and how the mystery unfold
Feeling pity for raghni she should surely miss her papa Alot
Take care
Update soon
tellme thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
hi sakshi dearπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
how are you dear???
sorry for not commenting on FF❀️
actually i stopped to read from the day when ranveer through anger on ishuπŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’” even he didnt think about ragni 😭😭😭
i really felt hurt too much because ranveer's char to much closed to my heart❀️❀️
but i cant stop my self and read start again 😳
will review all left episodes when read themπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
about last two chapter brilliant!!
the story turned very interesting.
hope soon ranveer find out ishu..
ragani cute baby how he will leave without his father..
when she miss her father and ask to ishu about ranveer what ishu will do its very hard for ishu.😭😭😭
well update soon..
and once again sorry❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️