Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shaktiluvradz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Hi sakshi darling thank you for dis new thread congratulations as I used to say usually you are going to be great fiction writer in future like ravinder Singh. ..keep writing wish you should reach 100 threads update the next soon dear
naush2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hi sakshi.a very big congrat for you.though i was very busy few days before tht i was unable to read your updates.but i m trying to read them all.and i am very happy for you .you are a perfect writer.may God bless you.stay always happy..
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
congrats for the 6th threadπŸ˜›
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Episode 397
Note: Its a 18+ episode so read at your own risk and kids please stay away.
Ishani was seeing Ranveer with a smile in her lips were Ranveer too was seeing her with a romantic smile. They both were so happy to be with each other at this moment. Ranveer with a smile itself went close to her stood near her keeping his face near her face.
Ranveer(seeing her eyes in a husky tone): I am so happy today as after Nagpur days we are going to become one again.
Ishani(with a shyness face seeing him cutely);hmmm

Ranveer lovingly putting his both the hands behind her back held her close to him and he pulled her close to him. Ishani lovingly held his shoulders with both her hands and saw him with a romantic face.
Ranveer:(in a seductive voice):I will be taking you completely for me today. I am not ready to comprise today.
Ishani(seeing him and slowly taking her hand from his shoulders and held his cheek with her hand):you are a special man Ranveer. you never got angry when Raagini cried and came to me when we were about to make love but If it was other man he would have seen his happiness only but you are cute.
Ranveer(smiling to her):because I only need love not S*x.
Ishani saw him with a mesmerized look were she was seeing a man who seeks only love in their physical relationship too.
Ranveer(seeing her look on him with a cute voice): What happen to you today? you are so romantic and you are admiring me a lot.
Ishani:Today Chaitali Kaki was telling about Mithesh kaka talking to a Lady and even see told me and parul that we should have concentration on our husbands and told us that If we didn't care husbands well they will go behind other woman that time I saw you and thought how cute my Ranveer is who is always behind me only from his 9 years and he never let any other woman touch him. So only I liked you so much today.
Ranveer(smiling to her and pulling her more close to him and tightening is grip): hmm so this is the reason for you to be this much romantic to me?but what is the use in you being romantic your shyness won't allow you to come to me immediately.
Ishani(seeing him like a child like face): I will try to control my shyness today and I will let you get complete satisfaction.
Ranveer(seeing other side like making fun of her): Haan as though you are going to start romancing me first today..
Where this was the moment Ishani held his chin and turning it other side and immediately planted a lovely kiss in his cheek were Ranveer too was shocked for a while getting her kiss suddenly. He turned to Ishani and saw her with a surprised look were Ishani too saw him with a love filled eyes.As both were seeing each other..

BG SONG..
Ang laga de re
Mohe rang laga de re

Ishani with love touched his cheek with her hand were now Ranveer was standing mesmerized in her touch. Ishani moved her hand in his cheek with love were her soft hand made him realized how much love she has for him.
BG SONG(As Ishani was rubbing her hand in Ranveer's cheek):
Ang laga de re
Mohe rang laga de re
Main to teri joganiya
Tu jog laga de re

Ranveer mesmerized in it giving a smile to her and lowering his head to her cheek and was about to kiss her cheek were Ishani cutely in shyness moved from him and turned to other side and went two steps from him were Ranveer too was seeing her back that was exposed by the backless blouse. He was admiring her shyness which she can never ever control when he comes near her.
BG SONG(As Ranveer was coming towards her and Ishani was having a shy face):
jog laga de re
Prem ka rog laga de re
Main to teri joganiya
Tu jog laga de re

Ranveer had a seductive face as soon as he came near her were he was standing close to her were Ishani too had a smile in her face feeling Ranveer standing behind her. Ranveer lovingly kept his both the hands in Ishani's back and started to move his 10 finger in her back were Ishani feeling his move in her back closed her eyes.
BG SONG(As Ranveer was slowly moving his hands in her back);
Ram ratan dhan
Lagan magan man
Tan mora chandan re
Ujli kori preet piyaa
satrang laga de re(Ranveer went to move his hands in front of her chest and was about to touch her B***s).

Ishani feeling it with heavy breathing turned to him before he could touch her B***s and also stood more close to him seeing his eyes with a feeling of she is not able to bear the shyness he is giving her.Ranveer saw her with a seductive face were he was wanting her so much which was reflected in this look.
BG SONG:
Ang laga de re, mohe rang laga de re
Main to teri joganiya tu jog laga de re

Ranveer gave a smile to her were he cutely moving from her in a instant took her in his hand well were Ishani too with a smile held his shoulders and neck with her both the hands and made herself comfortable in Ranveer's hands.
BG SONG(Ishani admiring Ranveer being in his hand were Ranveer too was seeing her eyes with a smile and started to walk to the bed slowly):
Raat banjar si hai..
Kaale khanjar si hai..
Tere seene ki lau(cutely moving her hand in his shoulders to his chest and touching his chest lovingly)Mere andar bhi hai
Tu hawaa de ise
To meraa tan jale(cutely with a smile Ishani rested her head in Ranveer's shoulders)Jalaa de re sang jalaa de re
Mohe ang laga de re(Ranveer brought her to the bed and cutely made her to lay in the bed were Ishani laying well in the bed and resting her head in the pillow seeing him was admiring the Seductive face of Ranveer):
Main to teri joganiya
Tu jog laga de re..

Ranveer with the same seductive face seeing Ishani's eyes that were seeing him with complete love both without breaking the eye lock were seeing each other were Ranveer started to walk around the bed and finally he came to the other side and touched the lights switches and turned off the lights leaving the night lamps and bed stand lamps to glow and he came and laid beside Ishani in the bed and he cutely came close to her were Ishani with a smile touched Ranveer's hand and made him to come more close to her.
Ranveer came very close to her and saw her face and swallowed his throat.
BG SONG
Raas hai raat mein
Teri har baat mein
(Ishani cutely smiled to Ranveer and touched his cheek and signed him to come near her were he too came near her and lovingly fell in her neck and started to nuzzle her neck part well Ishani closed her eyes and started to caress his hair with her hand)Bolo main kya karoon
Aise haalaat mein(Ishani as ranveer was nuzzling her with his lips held his one hand and lovingly made him to catch her hip were Ranveer held her so close to him and coming out of her neck he kissed her forehead and was kissing her cheek)Hoon main teri malang
Tu hi mera nasha
Chadha de re bhang chadha de re
Prem ki bhang chadha de re(Ranveer kissing her cheek went like kissing her lips were Ishani too was ready for the kiss were before he could kiss he took back his face and made fun of her that he won't kiss her and he laid beside her)

Ishani with a love smile got up from the bed and moving near him and laying above him touched his cheek and holding his face by making him see her and giving a smile to him were Ranveer too smiled to her were Ishani lowered her face to him and seeing his lips and without kissing in his lips she kissed his cheeks one by one)
BG SONG:
Main to teri joganiya
Tu jog laga de re
Jog laga de re...
Prem ka rog laga de re
Main to teri joganiya
Tu jog laga de re(Ishani finally with complete love kissed Ranveer's lips with her lips and it was a deep lip lock for both of them)
BG SONG:
Ram ratan dhan
Lagan magan man
Tan mora chandan re(Ranveer was closing his eyes were Ishani too was closed her eyes and was giving him this kiss and finally she took her lips from his lips and had a shy smile and she laid in the bed and before Ranveer could open his eyes she turned to the other side and laid showing her back to Ranveer).
Ranveer opened his eyes and was so happy as he got this hot kiss from Ishani were this kiss showed him surely he won't be able to control himself for sure. He had a smile and turned and saw Ishani next to him were she was laying showing her back to him were Ranveer got up and went close to her and half laying beside her he lovingly touched her shoulders and turned her to him were Ishani before he could see his face she closed her face with both her hands.
Ranveer(with a smile going close to her in a husky tone): You can tell you are controlling your shyness but you can't my wife.(he touched her hand that was in her face): Please show me your face (he took her one hand were Ishani herself took the other hand and saw him with a shyness):Not bad today its you who started the romance this time fine shall we move a head?
Ishani(seeing him with a cute look shook her head as yes seeing other side): hmmm
Ranveer: Shall I turn off the lights?
Ishani(held his shirt and pulling him close to her in a husky tone):When I have made you to turn off the night lights during love making? (with a smile): you are such a lovely husband to me and let me tell you that when making love as usual we can have this dim lights. No need to turn off it.My Ranveer's eyes has all the rights to see me completely.
Ranveer(shaking his head as okay): Okay my love(he cutely went close to her and he kissed her lips without any further talk were Ishani's hands came to his hair and was caressing his hair and getting satisfied in the kiss he took his lips from her lips and seeing her with a seductive face moving his hands to her Saree pin):shall I Ishani?

Ishani shook her head as okay were Ranveer went to her Saree pin and unpinned her Saree and took her Saree from her and he went below her and he took the fleets of her Saree from her in-skirt and he lovingly dropped the Saree down in the floor were Ishani closed her chest with her both the hands and closed her eyes. He removed her earrings from her ears and kept it in the lamp table and Ranveer with a smile went close to her and lovingly kissed her hands and moving his lips in her hands and going to her.
Ranveer(held her hand and in a cute tone):Take your hand..
Ishani(opened her eyes and shook her head as no):Ranveer..I am shy.
Ranveer:(smiling to her he got up and took the bed sheet below their feet and took the bed sheet and covering them both with the bed sheet and seeing her):Now

Ishani smiling to him slowly took her hand from her chest and saw Ranveer were Ranveer came close to her and lovingly started to kiss her neck and started to nuzzle her below the neck and he was kissing her B***s above her blouse and took his lips to her exposed stomach. He was inside the bed sheet were he kissed Ishani's clear skin and was caressing her stomach with love.
Ishani(feeling Ranveer's lips in her stomach closing her eyes):Ranveer...(this created a romantic mood for Ishani).
Ranveer getting satisfied in nuzzling her stomach came out of the bed sheet and he saw Ishani who now feeling Ranveer near her opened her eyes. Both were seeing each other with so much love for each other were Ishani's hands came to Ranveer's shirt button and she started to remove his button were Ranveer had a smile seeing the way Ishani was removing his shirt were she removed three buttons of his shirt. Ranveer signing her he will remove it and he got up and removed the shirt and he dropped it in the floor and he immediately removed his vest and too dropped it in the floor and he came near Ishani. Ishani seeing Ranveer's chest with few hairs in it kept her hand in his chest and was moving her hand in his chest she held his shoulders and brought him near her. Ranveer too came close to her.
Ishani(in a husky tone):No office know tomorrow?
Ranveer:(shaking his head as no with a smile): Haan no office..
Ishani:Already you are tiered due to bursting crackers now too you would not sleep
Ranveer:Let me sleep well in the morning now(he cutely kissed her lips again and taking his lips from her lips and took his hand inside the bed sheet and took her hand behind her back were he unbuttoned her blouse hook and her inner ware hook too and saw Ishani):Shall I take it from you?
Ishani(seeing him): hmmm okay(she closed her eyes and adjusted herself for him)

Ranveer lovingly removed her blouse and inner wear and dropped it down in the floor and he entered the bed sheet and saw her B***s and his hands and lips started to play with her B***s for almost 20 minutes were Ishani was only mourning his name and closed her eyes and feeling his way of loving her were this was making Ishani to get wet in her private place. Ranveer getting satisfied in it moved his hand down to her in-skirt and he untied her in-skirt and he removed it and coming out of the bed sheet he dropped it in the floor and he saw Ishani with a lure were she has closed her eyes and was feeling his moves were Ranveer got up and removed his jean pant and dropped it down in the floor. He went and laid close to Ishani and was in a urgency to get Ishani for sure now as he was too becoming hard between his knees. He took his hand to her cheek and lovingly rubbing her cheek in a shivering voice...
Ranveer:Can I make you mine?
Ishani(closed her eyes and breathing heavily): hmm

Ranveer getting this okay from Ishani he was moving his hand in her B***s and moved his hand down to her stomach were this completely made Ishani to get wet again were she too was wanting him so much were Ranveer's hands were about to touch Ishani's P***y were Ishani breathing heavily held his hand with closed eyes.
Ishani(without opening her eyes): Please ...I am not able to control my shyness..
Ranveer(seeing her going close to her ears): I want you Ishani please.
Ishani(turning to him and opening her eyes and seeing him were Ranveer now came above her and both saw each other): I love you Ranveer..
Ranveer:(gave a smile hearing it were this smile indicated how much happy he will be hearing this three words from Ishani):I too will love you only I won't hurt you please I want you..
Ishani(with a smile shook her head as okay and closed her eyes): hmmm

Ranveer with a smile touched her stomach again and he to touch her P***y were Ishani's hands though wanted to stop him controlling herself thinking to give Ranveer happiness tonight were Ranveer touched her P***y and in a instant removed it from her and he dropped it down in the floor. Ishani's hands immediately closed her W*******d with her hand were Ranveer with a smile seeing Ishani's shyness and got up and he removed his B****s and dropped it in the floor and his M*****d clearly told he is so hard were he entered the bed sheet and saw Ishani has closed her W*******d with her hand he held her hand and took her hand were Ishani was not at all ready to take her hand were Ranveer with full force took her hand and seeing she is went and lovingly kissed her W*******d
Ishani(feeling it):Ranveer Please...
Ranveer(came out of the bed sheet and coming near her face in a husky tone): You are too ready and I am too ready Ishani can I come in you?
Ishani(shaking her head as yes): hmm
Ranveer came over her and he saw her lips and kissed her lips were Ishani's hands came to his back and his hair were she was bearing Ranveer's complete weight over her body were both having the lip lock were Ranveer lovingly inserted himself in her and then left Ishani's lips and he was getting his love satisfied for her that night. Ishani was mourning Ranveer's name with shyness as he was in her were Ranveer too was so active in their love making were both were missing each other so much which was clearly showed in this move of them were both didn't have a mind to leave each other this moment and Ranveer was loving Ishani with complete love and without pain were Ishani's hands were giving nail marks in his back and neck were it was almost next 20 minutes were Ishani was reaching her climax were the lovely words came from her..
Ishani(in a cute tone):Ranveer I love you so much I want to be with you always I can't be away from you what ever you do to me please don't forget to love me I love you Ranveer My love is only for you...(she felt so satisfied and had a smile in her face were)..
Ranveer(in the next minute reached his climax and he gave his O****m inside her were he was lovingly telling those sweet words): I love you Ishani all I need is only your care and affection for me I love you My love is only for you(he felt satisfied were he fell on her grasping and sweating).
Ishani(feeling Ranveer above her hugging him putting her hand behind him with love going near his ears): Ranveer..
Ranveer(being above her and going near her ears kissing her earlobe in a lovable tone): hmmm
Ishani: I love you.
Ranveer(got up from her and seeing her with a smile were his face was sweating and tiered now): hmm I too love you(he laid in the bed and saw Ishani and signed her to come near him).

Ishani came near him and lovingly rested her heard in his chest were Ranveer cutely putting his hand behind her back smiled to her.
Ranveer(seeing her): I am so much satisfied Ishani today know we lived a best life I think..
Ishani(smiling to him putting her hand in his chest and seeing his neck with her nail marks):sorry Ranveer in shyness my nails have ..
Ranveer(touching his neck and feeling little pain in those places of nail marks with a smile); Its okay no problem..I am loving these love marks.
Ishani:(hugging him well and putting her hand above his stomach with love): I am so happy today you made love to me very well I am satisfied. I love you Ranveer (she kissed his chest lovingly).
Ranveer: (seeing her): hmm today know I feel like we will become parents again..
Ishani(with a smile):hmm I very well know your power in bed and let me tell you I am under precaution only Mr.Vaghela..
Ranveer(seeing her): hmm you ladies are very brilliant.
Ishani(seeing him):When I want a child surely I will Ranveer really know I am not able to manage Raagini and you at the same time.In this If another child means its really hard for me and Now surely I cannot avoid Raagini but I know I am avoiding you so much but ..
Ranveer:That's okay everything is your wish only and no problem for Raagini your concentration is very important I can adjust.
Ishani: hmm thank you(she closed her eyes in his chest hugging him tightly):Good night.
Ranveer: hmm (caressing her hair): Okay good night..
They both covered themselves with the bed sheet well and drifted off to sleep in each others embrace after a lovable love making.
To be continued πŸ˜‰
Edited by sakshi5050 - 7 years ago
Hafsa789 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Congratulations sakshi for your 6 th thread
U deserve more n more
Keep writting
Hafsa789 thumbnail
Hi sakshi
After a long time ishveer become once again
Finally they satisfied their love need
A light hearted love making
U write it well
Update soon
anaptiras thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hello Sakshi
Very passionate and hot episode. Ishaani was so romantic today. They wanted each other badly.
Now separation is coming.
Hope it won't be too long. Because I want Ishveer to be always together.
Now waiting for your next update/
Keep writing
Alisha306 thumbnail
Great episode Sakshi.
Eagerly waiting to read further.
Update soon.
πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Nandhini20 thumbnail
Hi sakshi 
i read the latest promo  
it is very interesting 
eager to know what had happened in ishveer's life
bye 
take care and be safe
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shaktiluvradz

Hi sakshi darling thank you for dis new thread congratulations as I used to say usually you are going to be great fiction writer in future like ravinder Singh. ..keep writing wish you should reach 100 threads update the next soon dear

Hi Janani
thanks for the comment and support
thanks for the wishes
thanks for the compliement dear
ya let me update it dear
let us see till where we go
keep reading
πŸ˜‰