Thanks for update.
Glad that Krisha has abandoned Dewarsh.
Waiting for Ishveer scenes.
Keep writing
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Episode 394(DIWALI SPECIAL).
As soon as Shikhar, shivanya and Krisha left from there Ishani saw Raagini who was standing near Ranveer's leg and moving herself near him.
Ishani(seeing Raagini):Raagini come to Mama.(the cutie pie came to her from Ranveer holding cutie and seeing Ranveer):Go and burst crackers Ranveer..
Ranveer:(seeing her): you too come know?
Ishani: Let me come in the evening okay..?
Ranveer: Haan but..(before he could tell).
Nitin:Ishani let me go to servant quarters and come in the evening..
Ishani: Okay Papa but you should come in the evening for bursting crackers.
Nitin(smiling to her): Haan its our first Diwali know? surely I will come okay?
Ishani(shaking her head as yes): hmm okay Papa..
Nitin(seeing Raagini who was standing below Ishani): Bye..
Raagini(cutely): Nanu.
Nitin giving a smile to her started to walk from there and crossing Sharman, Manas and Pratik who were bursting crackers and started to walk to the servant quarters. Amba went and sat in the sofa were Baa, Chaitali with Mithesh too sat in the sofa facing her. Ishani held Raagini close to her and made her to walk towards the sofa to sit with all were Ranveer was still in a dilemma whether to go to burst cracker or not but seeing the crackers with a smile started to walk to the hall entrance and he came to the three who were bursting crackers. Sharman seeing Ranveer gave the fire stick in his hand and gave the cracker too were he started to burst the cracker one by one. Raagini though was shivering held Ishani well and stood in between her legs cutely.
Mithesh(seeing Chaitali):Let me also go and burst crackers If you want to come come with me or else sit here itself.
Chaitali: Hello without me cracker bursting won't be with fulfillment first you go let me come and burst cracker in the evening
Kailash too came down in the stairs hearing the crackers noise were he too with a smile started to walk to the entrance of the house to burst crackers. As Mithesh was walking that was the moment a Guest who Amba has invited entered the house were that was the moment she hit herself with Mithesh unknowingly.
Lady:(standing well after hitting herself with Mithesh): Oh I am sorry
Mithesh(seeing her well were he almost lost himself to her at the first glance he was seeing her with a smiling face):Hello hello..
Lady(too smiling to him): Hello I am Ms. Ramya Sharma.
Mithesh:Ms means you are not married?
Lady: Not interested in it as I never had any attraction to any man.
Mithesh(seeing her): hmm oh but you can attract any man..
Lady(with a shy smile): oh..you are impressing me with your talk
As they both were talking Kailash too was standing and seeing it and knowing surely Mithesh is going to get scolding from Chaitali he started to move and went to burst crackers in the entrance of the house. As her Kailash's thought were Chaitali, baa and Amba, Ishani who were seeing the way Raagini was walking here and there to all and was making all smile were Chaitali smiling seeing Raagini standing like Ranveer and then by chance turned to the other side were she saw Mithesh standing with a lady and talking to her smiling like anything.
Chaitali(in a instant): oh no my god..
Amba, Baa, Ishani seeing Raagini and hearing Chaitali's voice saw her were Chaitali was only glancing Mithesh and that lady. They too all saw Mithesh smiling and talking to that lady were that Lady too was smiling well to him.
Laxmi(coming out of their room with her husband): Let me be in the hall you go and burst crackers now.
Laxmi husband: Haan at least come till hall and you called Parul know?
Laxmi:Haan I called her Sharman is bursting crackers only she told me.
Laxmi's husband: Haan tk let me also go and join him.

They both came to the hall were they were able to see a silence were all were seeing Mithesh who was seeing and talking to a Lady near the entrance of the hall.
Chaitali(got up with a anger seeing Baa): Baa did you see your son. He is having three children and even now he is seeing a lady and opening his mouth. Who is she?
Amba;She is the next house lady. I know her so I only called her to house for Diwali Pooja but she has come now only.
Chaitali:Let me talk to them(telling it she started to walk there and came and stood near both Mithesh and that lady).
All were seeing it were they were waiting for Chaitali's style of handling Mithesh.
Mithesh(seeing Chaitali):Chaitali..
Chaitali:yes Mr. Mithesh can I know who is this Lady?
Lady(before Mithesh could tell): I am from next house I Know Mrs. Amba vaghela very well.
Chaitali(holding Mithesh hand and seeing that lady): If you know Amba means go and talk to her don't want to talk to him.
Lady (seeing Chaitali up and down look seeing Mithesh smiling to him): Bye..
Mithesh(too smiling): Bye..
laxmi(smiling seeing this scene and getting the problem seeing Amba, Baa. Ishani):This is the problem..
Amba: Haan when Mithesh and Chaitali have been in a right line always they are like this cutely fighting only.
Laxmi: Haan Moti Behan.

Laxmi's husband started to walk from there and went and joined with all who were bursting crackers were Laxmi sat in the sofa with the Baa. Lady came near Amba and she smiled to her.
Amba:Welcome to my home come let us go to dinning table let me give Prasad and sweets
Lady: ya sure..

Amba took that Lady to the dinning table were now Raagini walked and went to Baa and was cutely standing in between Baa's legs. Baa held her with happiness.
Chaitali(seeing Mithesh and that Lady sitting in dinning table with Amba): See till that Lady leaves the home I should not see you here go to room and be there..
Mithesh: Let me go and burst crackers.
Chaitali:Don't want go to room or else I will ...(she was in anger).
Mithesh:okay okay I will go to room because I can't bear the ways you punish me with your English.(telling it he started to move to their room).

Chaitali with a worried face came and sat next to Ishani were Parul too came with a smile in her face and came and sat next to Laxmi.
Chaitali(in a blabbering tone): This men are always like this only If wife are not taking care of them for a while they will open their mouth and go behind other woman. (seeing Parul and Ishani): See you people young ladies take care of your husband don't often keep them away from you then one day they will go behind another woman.
Parul(with a smile):What is this Maa? will anybody be like this in our family?
Chaitali:See as a mother in law I am giving you the tips never keep Sharman longing for you because even though he is my son he is too a man so only I am telling it.
Parul:Arrey what happen to that level Maa?
Baa(with a wisdom smile): hmmm as usual your father in law was chatting with other woman happily that is why your mother in law is this much hot in her anger.
Parul(smiling to Baa): Oh that thing happened who is that lady?
Baa(showed the lady who was having the sweets in the dinning table talking to Amba):She..She is Amba's friend.

Parul shook her head as okay and smiled to Baa were Ishani too was smiling hearing all this. Raagini came out of Baa's legs and cutely walking came back to Ishani and signed her to keep her in lap. Ishani with a smile took Raagini in her hand and made the cutie pie to sit in her lap.
Laxmi(seeing Parul and Ishani):What Chaitali is telling is true only? Parul ,Ishani only to the level you should keep your husband longing for you If you all make them kept on longing for you one day he will show what a man can do.
Ishani: Massi all are not like that.
Laxmi:May be Ishani but we can't trust man all the time. No man is in the world who will be seeing the same girl throughout his life.So that we should take care of their needs in correct ages of what they need in which age and If the woman is always making him long so much means that is it they will surely go behind another woman.
Chaitali:100% true..

All were now talking against men were Ishani holding Raagini well in her lap and turned and saw out were Ranveer was now keeping the fire of the cracker and running some distance with a smile in his face.
Ishani(seeing Ranveer with a smile in thoughts): Hmm now all are talking about the feeling of the common man but I know the feeling my Ranveer has. He very well know to make me shy with his single glance and make me feel his love with his single hug.The man who gets anger when I don't see him but having that anger in his attitude never allowed any other woman near him when we have that fight too. (she saw Ranveer with a love were he was smiling to Sharman bursting the crackers and was making fun of Pratik too were she had a shy smile thinking the way Ranveer used to kiss her lips and the way he used to give only love in the love making too): May the world think that man will go behind another woman If wife is not ready to give a night to her husband but even though I never give him frequent love making but also he is the man who is always behind me for romance and make me to fall for him in his single finger touch in my skin but even though never ever thought of other woman for that skin desire. (saw Ranveer with a shy smile):Kyunki this is not about common man feelings its all about my Ranveer's unsaid feelings.
BG SONG..
tu aata hai seene mein(she was seeing Ranveer's hair flowing in the air)jab jab saansein bharti hoon(her eyes went to his cute eyes that see her with full love)tere dil ki galiyon se
main har roz guzarti hoon.

Raagini cutely showed her hands to Ishani to take her were Ishani took Raagini in her hand and got up from the sofa and started to walk to make Raagini comfortable. cutie pie was feeling happy to be in Ishani's hand were Ishani started to walk towards Ranveer without her control were she was kept on walking towards him. One way Chaitali was still telling about Mithesh talking to Lady and Laxmi consoling her were Baa too was trying to calm her. parul had a smile seeing the talk of elders were Lady who came as guest left from house telling to Amba were Amba too sat in the sofa next to Chaitali were she too was smiling hearing chaitali's cute blabbering. Ishani didn't even mind anything were she went and stood near Ranveer were Ranveer was seeing Pratik who was keeping the fire in the thread of a cracker.
Ranveer:(with a full mood of crackers bursting): Haan come on keep it Pratik..
Ishani was seeing Ranveer standing from behind were cutie pie saw Ranveer ..
Raagini: papa..
Ranveer(hearing Raagini's voice turned to her and seeing Ishani and Raagini):Arrey baby doll what you are doing here now? we are bursting bombs here so let papa take you in the evening to burst light crackers. (he got Raagini from Ishani and before the cracker Pratik has fired to burst he started to walk inside the house were keeping three steps and turning to Ishani):Come in Ishani..
Ishani(shook her head as yes): Haan
Ranveer started to walk were the bomb burst were cutie pie cutely shivered
Ranveer(seeing Raagini shivering):Arrey baby no need to fear okay?
Raagini(cutely): mmm
Ranveer was talking to Raagini cutely were Ishani saw Ranveer with a smile and was coming behind him.Her eyes saw his four das unshaven beard and mustache and his ears..
BG SONG:

hawaa ke jaise chalta hai tu
main ret jaisi uDti hoon
kaun tujhe yoon pyaar karega
jaise main karti hoon

Ranveer talking to Ishani started to climb the stairs were Ishani too started to climb the stairs behind him. Ishani really wanted to hug him and tell him how much she loves him were thinking it itself her face turned reddish like anything.They came to the corridor were Ranveer was still talking to Raagini well were cutie pie too was listening everything lovingly
to her father. Ishani saw Ranveer with a smile and was walking beside him and saw his eyes lovingly.
BG SONG
meri nigahein hain teri nigahon ki
tujhe khabar kya be-khabar
(they came to their room were Ranveer left Raagini in the bed were cutie pie started to jump well in the bed were Ranveer too was holding Raagini's hand and making her jump well and made her smile Ishani seeing him with cuteness in her eyes).

main tujhse hi chhup chhup kar
teri aankhen paDhti hoon
kaun tujhe yoon pyaar karega
jaise main karti hoon

Ranveer(held Raagini's hand and once cutie pie was done with her jumping seeing Ishani near him); Ishani.
Ishani was seeing him with a smile were Ranveer saw her with a not understanding face.
Ranveer:Ishani are you okay?
Ishani(seeing him with a smile): I am lost in you Ranveer..
Ranveer(hearing it and seeing Raagini): Baby you can play with your toys know?
Raagini(shaking her head as yes fast): hmmm mobo,Dolu..
Ranveer: haan let me give it(he took Raagini from the bed and made the cutie pie to stand in the floor and he took the toys from the toys basket and gave it to Raagini).

Raagini took her dolls and was starting to play with them by sitting in the floor and talking to them in her child language were Ranveer seeing it and came to Ishani who was smiling seeing him till now.
Ranveer(with a cute smile);What happen to my wife sudden? she is seeing me as though she will eat me.
Ishani(going close to him): I won't eat you but I know to love you.
Ranveer: hmmm (giving a wink to her): I love you.
Ishani;hmm okay.
Ranveer:tell me back
Ishani(shaking her head as no); No way.
Ranveer(held her hand):Tum bi na..(before he could tell the next word).
Raagini(seeing Ranveer): papa(she signed her hand like calling).
Ishani:play with Raagini let me come..(she started to walk from there).

Ranveer giving a smile with impossible head shake started to play with Raagini. The day started to move were when it was afternoon all had their lunch together with complete happiness. Chaitali and Mithesh fight was known to all were all were so smiling seeing the way they both were cutely fighting. All had a beautiful day and all planned to come to hall in the evening surely for bursting crackers. Ishani and Ranveer came back to their room after the lunch with Raagini were cutie pie was so active that day. Ranveer and Raagini were kept on playing were Ishani sat back in the bed and was seeing them and enjoying those beautiful moments.While Ranveer and Raagini were playing itself the day finally came to its evening.
To be continued 😉😉😉😉😉😉
Alisha306 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi, Sakshi
Both updates are awesome.
Liked the way Ishaani was admiring Ranveer.
Hope the next episode will be love-making session of Ishveer.
Update soon
anaptiras thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wonderful episode Sakshi
Update soon
shaktiluvradz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi sakshi amazing ishani admire ranveer jsuch a cute scene cutie pie was so lovely d way she jumps awesome scenes keep update dear eagerly waiting for next one
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Episode 395(DIWALI SPECIAL EPISODE).
It was evening were Raagini and Ranveer was till playing with the toys. Ishani was waiting for them to change them to normal dresses to burst crackers well were they both didn't seem to be coming out of playing mood. There was a knock in the door were Ishani got down from the bed and went to the door and opened the door were Amba was in front of her.
Amba: Ishani Raagini is ready?
Ishani: haan Maa she does not want to change only I and Ranveer need to change to some old dresses,
Amba: Haan change to old dress as we are bursting crackers Don't want new dress and even Ranveer know in the evening only he will be here after only starting his way of bursting crackers. His favorite is bursting crackers only know?
Ishani: Haan Maa I know let me make Ranveer change and bring him down..
Amba;tk tk now send Raagini let me take her down.
Ishani(smiling to her): hmm tk Maa(she saw Raagini):Raagini
Raagini(keeping the red cube in her hand and showing to Ranveer and hearing Ishani's voice): Mama..
Ishani:Dadi has come to take you to burst cracker come on go with Dadi..
Raagini(saw Ranveer cutely): Papa..
Ranveer: haan baby come on get up (he got up and took Raagini in his hand and started to walk and came there were he gave a smile to Amba): Maa I am too ready come let us go..(he was ready to come out).
Amba(stopped him touching his shoulders with her hand):Ek minute..
Ranveer:Kya Maa?
Amba:See go and change some old shirt and pant not with this new dress..
Ranveer(shaking his head as yes): Haan tk Maa.(seeing Raagini):Tk Baby go with Dadi first let Papa come behind you and show you how to burst crackers.
Raagini(seeing Amba and seeing Ranveer):Dadi..
Ranveer: Haan go

Raagini showed her hands to Amba were Amba took Raagini in her hand and smiling to Ishani and Ranveer started to walk in the corridor were Ishani closed the door and turned to Ranveer were he was so quick were he went to the his cupboard and took some shirt and pant and entered the washroom.
Ishani:To burst crackers this much eagerness. Every Diwali evening only he will show who he is in cracker bursting. Now he is having that mood to burst cracker.
Ishani went and sat in the sofa were she now had a smile seeing the way Ranveer is like a cute little boy playing with Raagini. From the moment Chaitali said about men are the people to go behind woman when needed from that moment Ranveer was looking like a cute man in her eyes. Ranveer within next 10 minutes came out of the washroom wearing blue shirt and white pant. He saw himself in the mirror and he set his hair with his hand itself and smiling started to walk towards the entrance of the room. He didn't see Ishani too were Ishani saw him with a cute anger as he is not even ready to see her.
Ishani(before Ranveer open the door):Ranveer..
Ranveer(turning and seeing Ishani): Haan Ishani ..
Ishani(got up and came and stood close to him):wo..I need to tell you something..
Ranveer(with a not interesting face): Now..Ishani morning too I didn't burst cracker that much and all now only its time let me go and finish all the crackers know? (then thinking for a while):Tk tk tell me what you want to tell?
Ishani(seeing him with a cute look):Ranveer you are excited today know?
Ranveer:who won't be without getting excited on Diwali Ishani I am so much excited..(he was smiling well).
Ishani(seeing him with a silent face):Ranveer go and burst crackers and then come to our room but don't sleep today..
Ranveer(seeing her with a playful fun):What are you talking? Today fully I will be playing well and bursting crackers and every year Diwali night I will be sleeping well you are asking me not to sleep today night that is impossible(telling it with a smile went to the door and was about to open it with a smile were he for a while realized what Ishani said now and without opening the door turned and saw her): Ishani what did you tell me?

Ishani saw him with shyness were she was about to move from him but he held her hand and brought her back to the position and seeing her face with a smile.
Ranveer:(in a low tone):What did you tell me?
Ishani:(bowing her head with a smile):Don't sleep today night.
Ranveer:That means today we are going to share love.
Ishani(shaking her head as yes): Haan
Ranveer:Raagini..
Ishani(seeing him with a cute smile):Maa said today she will make Raagini sleep with her or even If Raagini is coming to sleep with us(bowing her head and in shyness): Let us go to my room after Raagini sleeps.
Ranveer(had a smile were he lovingly putting his hand behind her back and touched the exposed back of her in between the choli and lehenga and pulled her close to him): Today surely I will get you know?
Ishani: (seeing his eyes with love): I am totally ready for you today I am not going to let anything happen to our plan. (catching his cheek with her hand): I want you Ranveer.
Ranveer(seeing Ishani so romantic to him):That much love you have for me. ?
Ishani(without answering it managing her shyness):Go and burst crackers..
Ranveer(pulling her more close to him):Tell me how much love you have for me? today you are seeing me for so long I saw you when you were admiring me while I was having Raagini with me.
Ishani(seeing him with a emotional face caressing his cheek well):The love I have on you is very precious to me as no one can love you as much as I love you.
Ranveer:Hmm I know that I am everything to you let me tell you I am falling in love with you Mrs. Vaghela.

Ishani(seeing him silently for a while were she cutely started to sing):
tu jo mujhe aa mila(she pulled him near her holding his shirt)
sapne hue sirphire(lovingly held his hand in her hand and shook her head as she was not)haathon mein aate nahi
uDte hain lamhe mere(Ranveer lovingly took her in his hand and started to go to the bed and cutely dropped her in the bed and he too laid above her with a smile).
Ishani(with love surrounded her both the hands around his neck with love):
meri hansi tujhse(she hit her nose with his nose)
meri khushi tujhse(cutely pinched his cheek)
tujhe khabar kya beqadar

Ranveer saw her lips and going as though kissing her and with a naughtiness moved from her without kissing her and he laid beside her were Ishani with a smile came above him and saw him were Ranveer too smiled to her. His hands started to caress her stomach that was exposed well in the choli and moving his hand he was moving his hand to her cheek and held her close to him.
Ishani(feeling his hand in her cheek):
jis din tujhko na dekhun
pagal pagal phirti hoon(hitting her head lovingly)
kaun tujhe yoon pyaar karega(with a eyebrows asked her who is there)jaise main karti hoon(lovingly kissed his forehead and got up from him and sat in the bed).

Ranveer(getting up from the bed and sat next to her):Now there is no cracker bursting mood Ishani I want you.
Ishani(seeing him): Come on all will be waiting for you down let us go and burst crackers for sometime then let us come back to our room and today Raagini will sleep soon as she woke up early and she didn't sleep in the afternoon too.
Ranveer:(with a smile): hmm okay. Shall I wait till you change and come?
Ishani:Don't want you go let me come.
Ranveer: nahi Let me wait..
Ishani:Arrey its okay now go let me change and come.
Ranveer(shaking his head as okay): hmm okay
He got up and went to the door and opened the door and started to walk in the corridor with heart full of happiness were Ishani with a smile went and closed the door and locking it she went to her cupboard and took a chudidar and she entered the washroom. Within next 10 minutes she came out wearing the chudidar and she made herself ready in the next 5 minutes and making herself okay in the mirror she started to walk and opening the door she came out of the room and started to walk in the corridor and came down in the stairs and came down to the hall were Mala was keeping all the cool drink of black color ready in the dinning table for all to drink when they get tiered during bursting crackers.
Ishani(seeing Mala): Mala...
mala(coming to her);Haan Bhabhi..
Ishani:Come with me let us burst the crackers.
Mala:Its okay Bhabhi you go and burst cracker
Ishani:Arrey today is Diwali even today you will be working or what? you made the cool drinks ready know they will themselves come and drink it(held her hand): come with me.

She came to the entrance of the house having with Mala. Raagini being in Amba's hand seeing Ishani.Ishani made Mala stand next to her were almost all the family was surrounded in the place were one by one all were bursting the crackers.
Raagini: Mama..
Ishani(seeing Raagini);Baby all are busting  cracker you too be enjoying it okay?
Raagini; hmmm

Ranveer brought a flower pot and kept it in the center were he gave a fire stick to Baa to make flower pot to raise. Baa kept the flower pot were it raised to the height were Raagini saw it with a aww expression and had a smile in her face.
Raagini(showing her hand to the flower pot):uhhh mama..
Ishani: Its nice know?
Amba:(holding Raagini well):She is so happy Ishani like Ranveer she will also like Diwali So much in the upcoming years see..
Ishani :haan Maa that is sure..
Amba: Hmmm

They both smiled to each other were one by one all were coming and keeping flower pot were Raagini was seeing it with a happiness and surprise. Ranveer brought the chakra and kept it in the floor and kept the fire in it were the chakra started to rotate and all went some distance away.
Raagini(showing it to Amba): Dadi, uuuhhh
Amba:Haan Nice know?
Raagini; hmm

Ranveer was keeping all the chakra one by one were the cutie pie was enjoying it. All were so happy were all one by one went and kept each and every crackers.Ranveer made Mala to burst a 5000 wala cracker. Ranveer brought next 5000 wala and kept it were Sharman kept it and it burst with full sound and force. Ishani closed her eyes were Ranveer's eyes fell on Ishani who was cutely closing her eyes. He very well know how much fear she has for crackers. Ranveer keeping the next 5000 wala cracker saw Amba.
Ranveer: maa come and burst it.
Amba:Its okay Ranveer you all burst..
Ranveer: Maa come know?
Amba(with a smile):Tk (seeing Ishani): Have Raagini Ishani..
Ishani(getting Raagini): Haan tk Maa.

Amba went and got the fire stick from Ranveer and kept the fire in the cracker were the cracker started to burst with sound and force were Raagini hugged Ishani well hearing the sound even Ishani too hugged Raagini well. Ranveer was having a smile seeing the way Ishani was hugging Raagini. Chaitali came and burst few cracker were one by one including Mala all were coming and bursting cracker. Ranveer keeping the 10000 wala cracker and keeping it he saw Ishani.
Ranveer: Ishani come
Ishani(shaking her head as no): nahi Ranveer you itself keep
Ranveer:Arrey all have burst the cracker and you only didn't burst it come know?
Baa(with a smile): you very well know she is scared of crackers know Ranveer?
Ranveer:how many years she will be scared? I am here know come let me help you to keep it.
Amba(seeing Ishani and getting Raagini from her): Go and keep it Ishani its Diwali chalo..
Ishani: Maa but..
Amba(holding her shoulders and pushing her slowly):Arrey jav..

Ishani came near Ranveer were she saw Ranveer with a cute child face.
Ishani:Ranveer please know?don't want..
Ranveer(seeing her a lovely look): I am there know? then what?
Ishani: I am scared..
Ranveer:Kuch nahi hua(gave the fire stick to her and held her hand in his hand):Come..

Ishani saw him with a unwilling face and went near the cracker were Ranveer too went with her to support her. Ishani was shivering were she was getting scared . She was about to keep were Ranveer seeing her..
Ranveer: Ishani it got fired..
Ishani:(stood back): oh no..(she was about to run).
Ranveer(making fun of her):Arrey I told simply.
Ishani(seeing him a cute anger face): I will itself get scared you too making me scared..
Ranveer:Tk tk simply only come (he moved his hand and took her to the cracker and both kept the fire in the cracker were he pulled Ishani to a side of the pillar).

All most all went to the corner of the each possible side were the cracker started to get burst continuously. Ishani feeling the cracker sound held Ranveer's shirt and rested her head in his chest and closed her eyes. Ranveer saw Ishani with a smile seeing the way she is holding his shirt and resting her head in his chest. It was next 10th minute were the cracker completed its firing were Pratik came and kept the next few crackers.
Ishani(hearing the sound is over and taking her head from his chest and seeing she has crushed his shirt and seeing him cutely):Sorry..
Ranveer(with a smile): hmmm its okay today night I want your hands to remove this shirt and want your head as same way resting in my chest after our love making.
Ishani(with a shyness without seeing him): okay..

Telling it she started to move to Amba and Raagini were she went and stood next to them were Ranveer saw her with a lovely look and gave a wink to her. Ishani gave a lovely smile to him.
To be continued 😉
shaktiluvradz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi sakshi lovely scenes of ishveer romantic ishu soo cute cutie pie 's playing with her dad whole day and ishu having cute angel on ranveer he dint mind her hope they should not get disturb keep update dear
anaptiras thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
great episode Sakshi
So exciting for the next one
Update soon
Mayashelly thumbnail
Hy sakshi diii
Great updates
Loved their diwali celebration
Our cutie pie's first diwali.. She is making all happy with her naughtiness 😃
Ishani admiring and falling for ranveer is so lovely
Ranveer in bursting excitement didn't mind ishani and she had cute anger its so cute dr..
Chaitali and mithesh's fight is asusual cute 😉
Krisha went home thinking she shouldn't return back..so pity on her..
Shikar is really a sweet friend..
Ishveer gonna share their love. Wish nothing comes in between them..
Loved it when ranveer called ishani to burst cracker and made fun of her.. 😳
Happy diwali celebration.. Really missed those beautiful moments in our show..
Waiting for next dr.. Update soon
Keep smiling and take care 😊
Alisha306 thumbnail
Hi Sakshi
Liked all your episodes.
Liked Ranveer playing with Raagini.
Ishaani misses Ranveer so much.
She is a bit upset that Ranveer doesn't notice her
Update soon
😛😛😛