take care
keep reading

😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Alisha306

Hi, Sakshi!!!
Oh, no update today. What a pity. Update soon please.
😭😭😭

Hi Alisha
sorry dear stuck with my work so only
ya let me update it now dear

😉
o_gudiya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sakshi5050

Hi Gudiya behan
sorry dear stuck with my work
let me update it now
😉

no need of sorry di...
ohk...😃😳

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Nandhini20 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi sakshi
pls update soon 
waiting for next
bye 
take care and be safe
anaptiras thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hello Sakshi!!!
No update today? Eagerly waiting
Please update soon
😊😊😊
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 393(DIWALI SPECIAL EPISODE)

Krisha brought Shikhar and Shivanya to her room and both too came and stood facing Krisha. Shikhar waited for Krisha to start were Krisha was standing silently without knowing how to tell about her problem to Shikhar. she was standing silently for almost ten minutes were Shikhar and Shivanya saw each other with a not understanding look and then they saw Krisha again.
Shikhar(seeing Krisha):Krisha what you want to tell to me?
Krisha:(seeing him with a sad face):Wo Bhaiya..(she was still hesitating).
shivanya(seeing Shikhar):Shikhar I think she needs to talk to alone let me wait out..(she was about to go).
Krisha:(in a instant): Nahi bhabhi(Shivanya stood back there): Bhabhi you are too our family only now and there is no difference for you and Bhaiya now I want to talk to you both only..

Shikhar and Shivanya saw each other again and saw Krisha to tell her problem.
Shikhar:Tk tell me what is your problem Krisha?
Krisha(with a confirmed tone): Bhaiya I am not ready to continue my marriage life with Devarsh.

Shikhar and Shivanya had a shocked face and again saw each other with the same shocked face and then saw Krisha .
Shikhar: But why?
Krisha(with a tear filled eyes): Bhaiya Rithika and Nirbhay has been trying to kill Ishani some how. After your marriage Ranveer and Ishani has been coming back to RV mansion and in that way itself Nirbhay and Rithika have confronted them and they have tried to stab Ishani but when Nirbhay was about to stab Ishani by mistake Rithika got stabbed and Nirbhay has run from that place. Rithika was taken to hospital by Ishani and Ranveer only then after that Ishani brought Rithika to RV mansion and took care of her so well.
Shikhar(in a shocked tone hearing all this):Kya Ishani brought Rithika to home and she took care of her?(he was now having anger):Ishani very well know about that Rithika and then why she is doing all this? Let me talk to her(he was about to go).
Krisha(held his hand before going): Bhaiya I understand how much respect and affection you are holding for Ishani but please completely hear what has happened.
Shikhar(controlling himself):Sorry Krisha I got anger suddenly hearing it tk tell me what is there in it for you to discontinue your marriage life?
Krisha: Haan after that one day when Nirbhay came here and apologized he said that there are two persons who are in our house who only told about Ishani coming in that road and with that help only he tried to stab her.
Shikhar(with a questioning face):who are they?
Krisha(having tears in her eyes): Disha and Devarsh Bhaiya..

Shikhar had a shocked face were he was really feeling sorry for Ishani having such kind of brother and sister in her life and house too. Shivanya who has known about Rithika as Shikhar has said to her now didn't know what to react to the things happened in RV mansion.
Krisha:This Devarsh can never be true to anyone bhaiya he will do any cheap thing for money and he will even sell me If he wants money so I wish that I should get divorced from him. you are right Bhaiya he is not a right man to me. (she started to cry well).
Shikhar(seeing his sister crying going near her held her shoulders):Krisha..don't worry now. Its a good day now with your problem we don't need to create a problem here as all are happy now. can you come to our home with us?
Krisha: (shaking her head as yes): Haan
Shikhar:Tk come with me celebrate Diwali with us and then tomorrow we can talk to Mama and Papa and then decide what to do next okay regarding Devarsh. you pack your things and come to hall let me go and talk to Ishani and Ranveer.
Krisha:Okay Bhaiya.(she moved to her cupboard to pack her all the things).

Shikhar started to walk from there with anger face were Shivanya too came behind him. They came out of that room were Shikhar was walking fast in the corridor.
Shivanya(held his shoulders):shikhar stop now.
Shikhar(stopping and seeing her):Why are you stopping me now?
Shivanya:Why you are having this anger face?
Shikhar: you heard what all Krisha said know? Rithika has been in this house and Ishani has taken care of her. I have said about Rithika know to you? she is not that easy girl Shivanya she will do anything to revenge anyone. I should surely talk about this to Ishani and Ranveer..
Shivanya: But Shikhar its their house and their family they have all the rights to decide who they should keep inside and who they should not but why you are interfering in it?
Shikhar(seeing Shivanya):See Shivanya I really don't know how you are seeing my relationship with Ishani? But let me tell you I will be best friend to her even if the whole world is standing against her but always I will be standing as a wall to her.
Shivanya(seeing him): Haan I know how much special is Ishani to you but you should know what happened well know?. Krisha said her problem to us but she didn't exactly tell what happened after Rithika came here. So talk to Ranveer and Ishani in a calm way.
Shikhar:Tk let me. (he gave a matured look to her).

Shikhar started to walk were Shivanya too started to walk behind him. They came down to the hall were Ishani and Ranveer were smiling to Raagini who was cutely walking here and there and was playing with her parents. Shikhar seeing Ishani and Ranveer came near them.

Ranveer(held Raagini who came to him and seeing Shikhar with a smile): Hey Shikhar talked to Krisha?..

Shikhar(seeing Ranveer a silent look and then Ishani): Ishani can I ask you something?

Ishani(coming and standing next to Ranveer and seeing Shikhar with a not understanding face): haan why you need to get permission from me for this? you can surely ask..

Shikhar:What am I to you?

Ishani(seeing Ranveer were he too holding Raagini close to his legs and saw a silent look and then turning to Shikhar with a smile):you are my best friend.

Shikhar:To that best friend only you will hide the important thing happened in your house?

Ishani:(coming close to him and seeing his tensed face touching his shoulders with a smile): Kya hua tum ko? you are having this anger face and all.(seeing Ranveer with a fun face): This and all will be perfect to Ranveer only not for you. you are always fun and smiling shikhar only know?

Ranveer too smiled seeing the way Ishani was convincing Shikhar were he too didn't know why Shikhar was having this anger now.

Shikhar(seeing her a calm face):why did you allow Rithika inside the house again? She and Nirbhay has tried to stab you when coming back from my home on my marriage day but you didn't tell me about it. you have brought Rithika to home and took care of her.Nirbhay has come to apology and I am sure that too will be acting only and overall tell me What have you done? you have forgot what Rithika has done to you Ishani?

Ishani getting why he is angry and turned and saw Ranveer were Ranveer holding Raagini's hand and came with her and stood near Shikhar.

Ranveer:Shikhar see actually even I was angry on Ishani for all these things she done to Rithika. Not only me almost all were angry on her but trust me Shikhar Rithika has changed now.Even Nirbhay came and apologized and I too left him without complaining because of his sister named Aarthi she has did many help to us which helped me and Ishani to protect ourselves. I am sure Rithika is changed

shikhar:What Rithika changed? do you think is it possible in this era?

Ranveer:I too thought that is not possible but Ishani's white heart made it possible.Not only me almost all the family members saw that change in Rithika. She has changed shikhar so we don't want to keep on hurting her telling the things she done out of insecurity.

Shikhar: But Ranveer we can't trust her.tk where is that Rithika now?I didn't see her till now?

Ranveer(with a smile): She is in London now.

Shikhar(with a not understanding face):London for what?

Ranveer(seeing Ishani and giving a head shake that he will tell and seeing shikhar and managing Raagini who cutely moving below his legs):Shikhar yes Rithika and Nirbhay tried to stab Ishani when we were coming from your house on your marriage date. Nirbhay by mistake he stabbed Rithika instead of Ishani and Ishani made me to take Rithika to hospital and then she brought her back to home too. First all of us were unhappy with Ishani's decision and we had anger on her for this but Rithika cried a lot for the wrong things she did till today. She asked sorry to all then she thought to do something and Ishani only gave her the Idea to do business and with Zaveri Sir property and money I only started her business here. In the Anderi East road you can see Zaveri Broking that is Rithika office only and she has tied up with a well reputed Share trading company in London. I thought her the complete business and now she went to London for that business it will take few more months for her to come back to India. Now she is concentrating in business Shikhar we don't want to show our anger and make her to change evil again.

Shikhar(getting everything and shaking is head as yes): Okay but (seeing Ishani):she was the one who killed Falguni Aunty for that too you forgave her?

Ishani(saw Shikhar with a emotional face);For that I can never ever forgive her but thinking of it and having that anger on Rithika will it give back my Maa to me?(shaking her head as no): Not at all Shikhar. Now Rithika is going in a good path in her life. Let her go and let her too live a good life.Nirbhay too came back and told us he changed let us leave all of them in their own way.Now come on smile Shikhar this Angry young man look is not suiting you.

Shikhar:(smiling seeing her and shaking his head as yes):  But Ishani..

Ishani(with a smile):Tk come on Rithika is settled so there is nothing to worry about her here after she knows to be good in her life.

Nitin(came there seeing Ishani who was with Mithesh in his room): Ishani..

Ishani(seeing Nitin): Papa..

Nitin(seeing Shikhar, Shivanya and Ranveer, Ishani with a bit serious faces): Kya hua did I come at wrong time?

Ishani: Nahi papa you have come at right time only. Shikhar got to know about Rithika staying here and now only we told what all happened to Rithika and she going to London so only he was angry you too tell him and make him understand.

Nitin:(with a smile seeing Shikhar): Shikhar I am so happy to see you as a good friend to Ishani. When ever she called you for any problem of her you have taken care of her so well. In Rithika's matter I too was with Ishani only. One way Ishani was right that there is no use in prolonging a vengeance in our heart and make all people life hell. But trust me Rithika has changed all were able to see the truth in her eyes. As you were newly married only Ishani would have not told you about it that is it.

Ishani: Haan that was the only reason I didn't tell it to you shikhar. you want to enjoy your married life and I don't want to distract that life with Rithika's issue so only I didn't tell you.

Shikhar(giving a smile): Anyways I too wish that Rithika should have changed. As all are telling I agree that she would have changed but at the same time I pray to god that she should not create any misunderstanding here after in both of your life.

Ranveer:She won't shikhar. we won't give that space to anyone here after. Anyway Now tell me who said you all these things?

Shikhar:Wo...actually Krisha only told about it to me.(as he was telling it Krisha came down in the stairs with a bag in her hand).

Ishani(seeing Krisha):Arrey Krisha where are you going?

Krisha:(with a smile): Ishani I wish that I need to go to my home and celebrate Diwali and then let me be there for few days.

Shikhar: Haan let me take her with me so that she can be with Maa and papa for few days.

Ishani: haan tk tk she too would be missing them know?

As they were talking Amba finishing her breakfast came there with a smile were she too saw Krisha standing with the bag. The crackers that were burst by Pratik, Sharman, Manas were kept on hearing in all their ears.

Ishani(seeing Amba's face that is seeing Krisha and getting to know what she will ask): Maa Krisha is feeling to go to her home with Shikhar and Shivanya.

Amba(giving a smile): hmm okay okay suddenly seeing her with bag I didn't get her why she is standing like that.

Krisha: hmm okay Kaki let me go with Bhaiya and Bhabhi

Amba: Haan tk tk tell to Baa and chaitali and go krisha..

Krisha: Haan okay Kaki.

Amba(seeing Baa's room): Baa.(seeing the other side room):Chaitali..

Baa and Chaitali with Mithesh came from their room were they too had the same questioning face seeing Krisha with bag in her hand.

Chaitali(coming near Krisha):Hey DILs why having Bags in hands?

Krisha(seeing Baa and Chitali): Baa and maa I am going to my Maa's house with Bhaiya and be there for few days.

Chaitali(with a smile): Haan haan go and enjoys byes..

As she was telling it Devarsh was entering the hall with a happy young man face were he saw Krisha with the bag in her hand and talking to Chaitali and Baa and had a confused face.

Devarsh(in thoughts):Why Krisha is having bag in her hand?Where is she going?

Shikhar(seeing Ranveer and Ishani with a smile); Ishani I think I am taking over advantage on your family issues but I can't bear anything wrong happen to you that is why..

Ishani:Shikhar you and Shivanya are too one of our family members only we never thought you both as a 3rd person and all. you and Shivanya will be always the best friends to me and to all of us.

Ranveer(smiling to him):hmm nothing wrong in taking advantage because we all know how much special Ishani is to you. you consider her as the best friend of you so you have all the rights to question her and help her.

Shikhar(with a smile hugged him and coming out of the hug):Anyways be safe even now I didn't trust Rithika think my words that If anywhere you both get any problem I am sure that will be due to her only. So be safe..

Ranveer: hmm your advice accepted.

Ishani and Ranveer smiled to Shikhar were he too smiled to them.

Shikhar(seeing Ranveer): Let me message you when I and Shivanya are leaving to Jamshedpur.

Ranveer: hmm okay.

Shikhar(seeing Amba and Baa):Okay Aunty and Baa let us leave now because for our home Pooja too we need to be there had a good day with you all.

Amba: Haan tk wish you both a happy journey for Jamshedpur.

Baa: Haan both of you be happy always.

Shikhar and Shivanya smiled to them were Krisha was ready to leave the RV mansion . She saw the whole house a glance and she thought that she should never ever come back here.

Shivanya(coming to Ishani with a smile):Ishani Shikhar used to tell you are such a pure heart. I got to know it today. Shikhar has told about Rithika a lot but the way you have made her a business woman even though she has did many wrong to you is showing how much good heart you hold.

Ishani:Arrey its her own business talent only Shivanya. Tk have a good journey to Jamshedpur.

Shivanya: hmm okay(she gave a smile and both hugged and started to walk).

Shikhar, Shivanya, and Krisha started to walk were Shikhar walked few distance and turned and saw Ishani and Ranveer and with a smile.

Shikhar: I agree with you Ishani for what you did to Rithika but please even after this you need any help..

Ishani(before he completes): I will surely call you.

Shikhar smiling to her started to walk were Krisha saw Devarsh and with a not minding face started to walk out of the house with Shikhar and Shivanya. Devarsh had a confused as well shocked face.

To be continued 😉

shaktiluvradz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi sakshi lovely update cutie pie was awesome shikar has always been proved he is the best example for a friend. Keep update darl
behirlover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hi sakshi
sorry for replying late
all the episodes were really awesome
ishveer dance and other members dance was nice
i love the way krisha and manas treated devarsh and disha this was nice
diwali celebration was good and ragini and ishveer were looking awesome in those dresses.
its good krisha told shikhar about devarsh and shikhar's protective nature for ishani was really nice
finally krisha left the house and devarsh should realise it
really great way taking story forward
thnx for pm
waiting for the next
Nandhini20 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hai sakshi 
wonderful epi
shikar is having loads and loads of care on ishani
it is good that krisha told everything about devarsh
hope she should divorce hom