Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Nandhini1020

Hai sakshi 

very beautiful diwali episodes 
all the scenes are superb
dance sequences are very nice
i hate devarsh and disha they both are idiots
i hope krisha should divorce him soon i think krisha is going to tell everything to shikar
shikar shivanya scenes are also nice 
waiting for next
bye
take care and be safe

Hi Nandhini
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the diwali episodes
happy you liked the scenes and dance sequences
Disha and Devarsh are the real idiots and all will hate them for sure
wish that Krisha leave him completely for sure wish that she tells everything to
Shikhar
happy you liked Shikhar Shivanya scenes
ya let me update it dear
take care
keep reading
πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 392(DIWALI SPECIAL EPISODE).
As Disha, Manas and Devarsh, Krisha left from there Sharman came and stood in the center with a smile.
Sharman(with a smile): We had a beautiful performance by two young couple and next comes a very lovely couple. They never been always together but their love never decreased for each other. I wish that they should stay together here after at least so I am so happy to welcome my dear cute mother in law and father in law.
All clapped immediately seeing Laxmi and her husband were Laxmi had a aww and shy expression.
Laxmi; Nahi mein..
Amba:Arrey go know? we all danced know so you should also dance come on..
Laxmi: Moti behan..
Laxmi's husband(seeing her held her hand and got up and made her to get up ): let us go..(he brought her to the center):Just for fun only know dance with me..
Laxmi(seeing him a challenging look): hmm okay(seeing Pratik): Play a good song..

Pratik played the old song Hum tum ek Kamre mein band ho from Bobby movie.All clapped their hands with smile in their faces seeing Laxmi and her husband dance. Ishani was smiling and held Raagini's both the hands and smiling to her made her to clap well.
Cutie pie too was enjoying everything sitting in her mother lap.
As they finished their dance all clapped their hands of them. Laxmi who danced well now hided her face and with smile came and sat back in her place and her husband too smiling came and sat next to her. All were so happy in this dance performance.
Sharman(with a smile coming to center):Once again a mind blowing dance performance by my cute mother in law and father in law now the next couple who is going to entertain us is they are the cute couple who look so lovely to all the people eyes. They are the examples who need to be shown for the word called Friendship. They are the good friends of Our Ishani and Ranveer and the beautiful friends of all of us so I am so happy to welcome the cute and ever charming Shikhar and Shivanya to give us a cute dance..
Shivanya(with a shocked cute look seeing Shikhar):we?
Shikhar(with a smile seeing):When he was calling everybody one by one I got to know they will call us for sure..
Shivanya:you expected it?
Shikhar: Haan that is what I said in my previous sentence to you know?
Shivanya:Nahi Shikhar I am not coming..

Ranveer and Ishani were able to hear their conversation as they were next to them.
Ishani(seeing Shivanya next to her):See we all know Shivanya you will dance so well so come on no excuses,.
Shivanya:But Ishani..
Ishani: you should dance my friend(seeing Shikhar who was next to Shivanya): How about you Shikhar?
Shikhar(acting like feared to Ishani): I am surely going to dance..
Ishani: Haan that is it..(she smiled were he too smiled back to her).
Shikhar(got up and showed his hands to Shivanya): come my dear lovely wife..

Shivanya seeing him with a smile seeing his charming smile gave her hand in his hand and got up with him. They came to the center were Shikhar saw Pratik who was near the music player and signed him to play the song.The beautiful Background started to play were Shikhar stood in a position to start and Shivanya stood behind him waiting for him to put the step first and she was waiting to pick up the step and join with his dance.Shikhar turned to Shivanya and came walking to her and when song played exactly.
Shikhar(seeing her and raising his hand like a sunshine):
dhoop se nikal ke(showing the floor)
chhanv se phisal ke
hum mile jahaan par(going so close to her)
lamha tham gaya
Shivanya(with a smile cutely danced a step with him were Shikhar too co-ordinate to her and showing her hand above):
aasmaan pighal ke
sheeshe mein dhal ke
jam gaya to tera(stopped dancing and turning to Shikhar touching his cheek with love and smile): chehra ban gaya
Shikhar(with a smile dancing well):
duniya bhula ke tumse mila hoon
nikli hai dil se ye duaa(danced a cute step were Shivanya started to dance to his step)rang de tu mohe gerua
raanjhe ki dil se hai duaa
rang de tu mohe gerua

Where all started to clap their hands for the Rhythm of the songs.
Shivanya(with a smile):
haan nikli hai dil se ye duaa
Shikhar(with a smile dancing with her):
ho.. rang de tu mohe gerua
Ranveer(clapping his hands and saw Ishani near him in a cute tone):He is so happy with Shivanya Ishani..
Ishani(smiling to him and holding Raagini well in her lap): Haan they are so happy(moving herself near him): Like us.
Ranveer(seeing her with a cute look):hmm we are happy only but want time with you please..
Ishani(seeing him with a cute smile):Let us see..

Ranveer shook his head as yes were Shikhar and Shivanya came back to the sofa after their dance and they settled next to Ishani.
Ranveer(seeing Shikhar): Romeo you are rocking with your Juliet..
Shikhar(smiling to him): Haan there will be time when they will call you to dance with your Juliet too. Mr. RV.
Ranveer:Haan let us see..
Sharman(came to the center and with a smile):Wow wow what a performance by the newly wedded couple.Let us wish them the very happy first Diwali.

Shikhar and Shivanya shook their head as yes with a smile to him.
Sharman:(smiling to them and seeing all): Now next comes my cute wife to dance with me(seeing Parul):Come on Mrs. parul Parekh..
Parul with a cute smile came near him were all clapped their hands for them. Sharman saw Pratik and told him to put the song were he turned on a song. They both started to dance for the beautiful song of Chori chori cupke cupke from Krish. Once the dance was over parul gave a smile to Sharman and started to walk from there and went back to her place. Sharman smiled to all were all were clapping their hands for their performance.
Shamran(smiling to all): Thank you so much for your claps now next I am going to call a beautiful pair to dance here. We all know them so well. seeing them we can learn what is love and what is being with each other. They are born in this world to love each other unconditionally I hope all got to know who is it let me welcome the ever lovely couple Ranveer and Ishani to give a good performance to us.
All clapped so much as though all were waiting for them till now.
Ishani(saw Ranveer):Ranveer Raagini..
Ranveer(got Raagini from her with a smile):Chalo..(he got up and walked to Amba and gave Raagini to her were the cutie pie went to Amba with a smile and seeing her): cutie pie be here now Papa and Mama are going to dance..
Ishani came and stood behind him and was seeing the way Ranveer was convincing Raagini to with Amba.
Ranveer:Okay know my cutie pie..
Raagini(sat well in Amba's lap and smiling seeing Ranveer): Papa..
Ranveer:hmmm very good(he turned back to see Ishani were she was standing behind him): hmm come..

They both went to the center were all clapped their hands and Shikhar gave whistle by keeping his fingers in his mouth. Ranveer signed Pratik to turn on the song were he turned on the song and getting the music and getting what song it is Ranveer had a cute smile and saw Ishani and asked is she ready were Ishani too getting what song it is shook her head as okay.
Ranveer(with a smile seeing Ishani coming towards her):
Tujhe dekha to yeh jaana sanam
Pyaar hota hai deewana sanam(he came near her with a smile and cutely brought his hand behind her and pulling her close to him):
Ab yahan se kahan jaaye hum(held her hand with his other hand): 
Teri baahon mein mar jaaye hum
Ishani:(cutely seeing him and lovingly pushing him from her): Tujhe dekha to yeh jaana sanam
Pyaar hota hai deewana sanam(going behind Ranveer and touching his shoulders both the side with her both the hands):  Ab yahan se kahan jaaye hum (resting her chin in his shoulders from behind):
Teri baahon mein mar jaaye hum
They danced a cute step for the music.
Ishani: (blinking her eyes to him): Aankhen meri (showing her index finger to him): sapne tere (keeping her both the hands closing her chest):Dil mera, yaadein teri(kept her hand in his chest).
Ranveer:(dancing well): O, mera hai kya
Ishani: La la la(cutely)
Ranveer: Sab kuch tera(went to her and shook his head as everything of him is her)
Ishani: La la la(again smiling cutely)
Ranveer:(held her hand and seeing her with a emotional face): Jaan teri, saansein teri
Ishani:(held his cheek with her hand): Meri aankhon mein aansu tere aa gaye
Muskuraane lage saare gham

Both started to dance the steps with coordination 
Ranveer: Tujhe dekha to yeh jaana sanam
Pyaar hota hai deewana sanam
Ishani: Ab yahan se kahan jaaye hum
Teri baahon mein mar jaaye hum(she came and held his hand and stood smiled to him).
Raagini(cutely showing Ishani and Ranveer sitting in Amba's lap): Mama papa..
Amba: (seeing Raagini): Haan your Maa and Papa know? they are the best in love.
Raagini(laughed cutely to Amba): Dadi.

Amba smiled to her and kissed Raagini's cheek with love for her pothi.
The song stopped were all clapped their hands with complete happiness. Ishani and Ranveer smiling to all started to come back to their places back..
Shikhar(before they come):Awesome Ishveer..
Ranveer:(smiling to him sitting in the sofa): Hmm thank you Shikhar:you are welcomed..
Sharman(with a smile coming to the center):Thanks a lot for the lovely dance Ranveer and Ishani and once again let me wish you all a happy Diwali .
All in chorus: HAPPY DIWALI..
Amba(seeing all):Tk tk all come to dinning table all can have your breakfast.

All shaking their head as yes got up from the sofas and started to go to the dinning table were all sat in the chairs of dinning table. Amba made Raagini to sit in the table near her and she sat in the chair.
Ishani(sitting next to Amba): Maa can I feed Raagini..
Amba(seeing Ishani): Ishani today know let me feed her. Let me also share the work of taking care of Raagini. Today let her sleep with me so that she will get used to me also..
Ishani:Haan tk Maa..

Mala came to the dinning table and placed the plates in front of all and started to serve them. Shikhar and Shivanya too were so happy to celebrate the Diwali in RV mansion.
Amba(as Mala came to serve her):Bring Raagini's breakfast..
Mala:Tk Maa.

Mala serving to all were all started to have their breakfast were after a while Mala brought the food for Raagini. Amba getting it.
Amba(seeing Raagini):Today let Dadi feed you.
Raagini(smiling to her and showed Ishani next to her): Mama..

Ishani saw Raagini and saw Amba with a smile.
Amba:See always you are with Mama only know? Be with Dadi also let Dadi also some time feed you and try to sleep with Dadi in the night Okay?
Raagini(without getting it but seeing the way Amba speaking to her shook her head as yes): Hmmm
Amba(getting the yes of Raagini and seeing Ishani):Did you see she herself accepted she will be with me. Let me take care of and today let her sleep with me.
Ishani(shaking her head as okay):Tk Maa your pothi you have all rights in her.
Amba: hmm okay(she smiled to her and took the breakfast and showed it to Raagini were the cutie pie started to have the breakfast).
Ishani(having the breakfast seeing shikhar and Shivanya):Shikhar..
Shikhar: Haan Ishani..
Ishani:When you both are going for Honeymoon?
Shikhar(with a cute fun face): Honeymoon for us..Haan even we thought to go some where for honey moon but..
Shivanya(before he could tell): Haan but now Shikhar got a new case and for that case he need to be going to Jamshedpur for that case. That case may even prolong for so many months too.
Ishani:Arrey Shivanya Jamshedpur is your city only know? I mean your Papa is there only know?
Shivanya: Haan that is the only luck in that so we will be going to Jamshedpur I have applied long leave in my hospital that need to get sanctioned and I am going to be there and spend time with Papa and Shikhar will see that case.
Ranveer(with a smile): But anyways think that Jamshedpur trip as your honeymoon enjoy it.
Shivanya(with a smile seeing him): hmm there is no other option Ranveer..

All laughed cutely were with a smile and talking itself all finished their breakfast and all one by one came to the hall after washing their hands. Amba and Ishani were still in the breakfast table with Raagini as they fed for cutie pie.
Shikhar(with Shivanya near him seeing Ranveer who came to the hall):Tk Ranveer let me and Shivanya leave..
Ranveer:Arrey why are you leaving now itself?
Shikhar:wo..(before he could tell).

Pratik after his breakfast has been done he went to the gowdown and brought the crackers boxes in his hands were Sharman, Manas came with him.
Pratik:Ranveer, Shikhar come let us burst crackers..
Ranveer(seeing them with a smile): you go now Pratik let us come..
Pratik: okay

all the three went out of the house and started to burst the cracker. Raagini finished her breakfast were that was the moment there was atom bomb sound were the cutie pie shivered a bit.
Ishani(seeing her):Arrey Baby its crackers it will be like this only today we will be hearing crackers noise only so no need to get feared.
Amba: Haan you no need to get scared in the evening you too go with your Papa for bursting Pataakha okay.
Raagini(getting the word): Pa..pa..
Amba:Pataakha.
Raagini: Paa..ka.
Ishani:(laughed cutely): hmm okay Paka only now come let me wash your mouth(she took Raagini from the table and seeing Amba): Maa you have your breakfast.
Amba: haan let me Ishani you wash Raagini's mouth and take her to the hall let her play.
Ishani:Tk Maa.
Ranveer(seeing Shikhar):Shikhar be here for sometime know?
Shikhar:Ranveer in our home also there was pooja know we need to go there too so only.
Ranveer:I thought you will be here till evening but..
Shikhar:Arrey we came here and met all and was part of Pooja and had breakfast with you all  now while going let us see all bursting crackers too then what?(with a smile): everything is done..
Ranveer(with a smile to both Shikhar and Shivanya): Okay anyways before going to Jamshedpur tell us through a call okay? when will you come back?
Shikhar: it will be for 6 months at least let me see.I will inform you for sure..
Ranveer: Haan

Were that was the moment Krisha came there with a smile to Shikhar and Shivanya.
Krisha: Bhaiya..
Shikhar: Haan Krisha.
Krisha: Bhaiya I need to talk to you and Bhabhi can you come?
Ranveer(getting she need to spend time with shikhar and Shivanya):Tk Shikhar talk to her and come let me see where is Ishani.
Shikhar(shaking his head as yes): Haan

Ranveer moved from there were that was the moment Ishani brought Raagini to the hall. Ranveer with a smile got Raagini and they started to play with her.
Shikhar:Tell me Krisha..
Krisha:Bhaiya can we go to my room?
Shikhar:(shaking his head as yes): haan sure.
Krisha started to walk in the hall and started to climb the stairs were Shikhar, Shivanya too started to walk behind her.
To be continued πŸ˜‰
o_gudiya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice episode di...
Nuce song selection...
Sk now krisha amd shikhar ate going to tlk lets c wht uhappens.. ypdate soon..
shaktiluvradz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi sakshi all dances were awesome especially i love ishveer and nice song collections. 
Cutiepie was so lovely 
Keep update darl
anaptiras thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi, sakshi
Interesting episode.
Liked Ishveer dance
Keep writing
Nandhini20 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hai sakshi
beautiful episode
ishveer dance part is the best
shikar shivanya dance is also very nice
cute raagini got feared of cracker
hope krisha problem shoul end soon as devarsh should be punished then also they will not change
waiting for next 
bye 
take care and be safe
Alisha306 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Sakshi!!!
Have read your update. It's wonderful as always.
Waiting for the next.
Keep writing
😊😊😊
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Hi Gudiya behan
take your time dearπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: o_gudiya

Nice episode di...
Nuce song selection...
Sk now krisha amd shikhar ate going to tlk lets c wht uhappens.. ypdate soon..

Hi Gudiya behan
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the episode
happy you liked the songs selection
yes now they are going to talk let us see what is going to happen
ya let me update it dear
keep reading
πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shaktiluvradz

Hi sakshi all dances were awesome especially i love ishveer and nice song collections. 

Cutiepie was so lovely 
Keep update darl

Hi Janani
thanks for the comment
glad you liked all the dance and liked Ishveer dance
glad you liked the songs I selected for all
happy you liked cutie pie
ya let me update it dear
keep reading
πŸ˜‰