Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Episode 390(DIWALI SPECIAL EPISODE).
It was early morning 4 o clock when Ishani inside the bed sheet was sleeping well near Ranveer. Ranveer too was sleeping well were the complete preparation and playing the last night made them to sleep well. There was a knock in the door were the knock sound increased by each knock were this made Ishani to shirk eyes as the sleep was disturbed..
Ishani(without opening her eyes):who has come?(she touched the lamp and turned on the lamp near her and she opened her eyes were it was irritating now and she heard the knock well in the door and coming to consciousness and seeing herself in Saree she wore yesterday): oh I didn't change too in the night I have slept with Saree..(thinking well next): Today Diwali(hearing the knock again): oh no..(she saw the clock and getting its 4 o clock took the bed sheet from her and got up from the bed and started to walk to the entrance of the door and opened the door immediately were she saw Amba standing in front of her having a tray with some bowls in it in her hand): Maa aap I am sorry Maa I slept well...
Amba(smiling to her): Haan its okay you did all the work yesterday know? so only you would have slept (seeing Ishani up and down): you didn't change too?
Ishani: Haan Maa I too don't know when I slept.Tk Maa let me get ready..
Amba:Arrey its 4 o clock now I came to give oil to all. (showing the tray to her):Take two bowl of oil for you, Ranveer and Raagini. I too didn't take bath yet let me also bath and come. See to that you all are taking bath before sun rise and by 6 o clock you all of you come down to the hall for Pooja.
Ishani(taking the two bowl from the tray with a smile):Tk Maa we will come..
Amba(smiling and shaking her head as yes): Tk get ready..
Ishani: Hmm

Amba started to move from there were Ishani kept the two bowl of oil in the table and closed the door and locked it. She turned and saw Ranveer were he was sleeping well and even Raagini was sleeping well in the cradle.
Ishani(took a deep breath and rubbed her eyes and came to the reality):Fine now let me get ready first then let me wake up Ranveer.
she went to her cupboard and opened the cupboard and took the box Ranveer kept as her dress and she took the dress from the box and keeping the box back in the cupboard and taking her other undergarments and went inside the washroom and kept her dress in the dress shelf and she came out and took the oil bowl in her hand and started to walk inside the washroom. She locked the washroom door and started to take the auspicious oil bath of Diwali morning. It was exactly 45 minutes when Ishani came out of the washroom wearing the Choli and Lehenga with Shawl that Ranveer selected for her. She dried her hair with the towel and she came to the dressing table and saw herself in the mirror and dropped the towel in the dressing table.
Ishani(seeing herself in the mirror with a smile seeing Ranveer in a cute tone): Not bad you have good taste only Ranveer..(she smiled seeing him and took the dryer and started to dry her hair).
Ishani started to make herself ready were in the next fifteen minutes she made herself completely ready wearing the necklace and bangles with earrings everything. She set her free hair suiting to the choli she is wearing. Ishani giving a final check to herself in the mirror started to walk towards the bed and came to the side were Ranveer was sleeping well. Ishani touched Ranveer's shoulders and shook him.
Ishani:Ranveer..Ranveer utto baba..
Ranveer(moving him in the bed and without opening his eyes): Nahi Ishani let me sleep for sometime..
Ishani:(shaking his shoulders again):Ranveer its Diwali today its now itself 5 o clock please Ranveer utto and take bath first then before sun rise I should make Raagini also ready please..
Ranveer(hearing Ishani's voice telling these things got up and sat in the bed without opening his eyes):Kya Ishani..
Ishani:(seeing whether he is opening his eyes or not):open your eyes and get ready Ranveer by 6 o clock we need to go down for Pooja.
Ranveer(with a cuteness face opened his eyes):Tk let me get ready(he slowly turned his eyes to Ishani were he saw a Beautiful statue in front of him).

The Maroon cum red color sleeveless choli with Sandal designs in it and the Sandal color designer lehenga with the same matching color border. The shawl that was hanging in the left side shoulder and the exposed stomach in between her choli and lehenga made him to have a cute romantic smile in his face.
Ishani(seeing Ranveer's silence now):Haan Ranveer get ready let me wake up Raagini okay?(telling it she was about to go).
Ranveer before she could go held her hand with his hand were Ishani feeling Ranveer holding her hand turned and saw him with a not understanding face.
Ishani:(turning to him):Ranveer chodo now get ready.
Ranveer(holding her hand till now and took the bed sheet from him with other hand and got up from the bed and stood facing her):When you look this much beautiful how will I leave you?
Ishani(smiling to him in a shy voice):Dekho this is not time to romance because before sun rise you and Raagini need to take bath only an hour is there go and take bath and let me wake up Raagini now please not now..
Ranveer(seeing her and shaking his head as okay): hmm okay but I want only one thing now..
Ishani: (seeing him a cute look):I won't kiss now because we need to go to pooja and I have took bath too.

Ranveer seeing her a romantic look cutely went close to her and he saw her lips were this made Ishani to shiver she too saw his lips and saw his eyes.
Ishani(in a shivering tone):Ranveer..nahi..
Ranveer saw her lips were he cutely lovingly hit his forehead with her forehead and saw her with a smile were Ishani too seeing her standing hitting her forehead with his forehead smiled to him.
Ishani:you ever know what is your specialty?
Ranveer:(in a husky tone): kya?
Ishani: you are the man all the girl will dream to get as their husband.
Ranveer(seeing her a cute look and still standing in the same position):But my Ishani know she didn't dream it and all she only saw me as her friend but finally I got my Ishani as my wife. This is enough to tell she is not like other girls she is girl who all the men will dream to get as their wife but Ishani is only for me.
Ishani(laughed cutely and lovingly pushing him from her were Ranveer saw her with a smile):Get ready
Ranveer: Haan tk..
Ishani(showing the bowl of oil in the table):take the oil in the bowl and apply oil and take the oil bath.
Ranveer: hmm okay.
Ishani:Ranveer keep some oil for Raagini too
Ranveer: Haan okay(taking the oil bowl from the table):let me keep it in washroom after I finish bathing take Raagini and apply it to her.
Ishani: Okay.(she went to the cradle and saw Raagini sleeping).

Ranveer went to the washroom and kept the oil bowl inside the washroom and came out and coming to his cupboard opening it took the box of his new dress and he opened the box and took his dress and making sure Ishani should see his dress after he wore only he saw Ishani who was touching Raagini's cheek to make her come out of the sleep seeing her concentration on Raagini he took his other undergarments and started to walk quickly with his dresses and he entered the washroom and locked the washroom door.
Ishani(held Ragini's cheek softly and moving her):Baby cutie utto..
Raagini getting disturbed in sleep turned to other side in the cradle and slept keeping her one side in the cradle. Ishani touched Raagini's shoulder and shook her were the cutie pie now got disturbed exactly were she started to cry well. She herself got up in the cradle and sitting in it saw Ishani crying.
Raagini: Mama..
Ishani(with a sorry face took Raagini in her hand and managing her):Tk tk sorry sorry baby. Today know its Diwali so its important for us to take bath before sun rise so only Mama wake you up please baby please...

Raagini stopped crying and with sleepy face laid her head in Ishani's shoulders and started to sleep again. Ishani with a smile and love for her daughter held her shoulders and tried her best to wake Raagini up.
Ishani(shaking Raagini well): Baby utto na..
Raagini(getting disturbed and without opening her eyes); Mama..
Ishani:(seeing Raagini with a smile): Raagini today know If you wake up now you can play well in the hall and you can burst crackers with Papa and all guest will be happy seeing you so please know utto..
Raagini(held Ishani's shoulders well and seeing her opening her eyes with a sleep awaken face); Mama..
Ishani(smiling to her): please be awake let mama make you take bath after Papa comes out okay..(she was kept on walking and talking to Raagini to stop her from falling asleep).
After next half an hour Ranveer came out of the washroom drying his hair with towel were Ishani who was talking to Raagini stopped her talking seeing Ranveer near the washroom. He gave a smile to her and walked to the mirror.Ranveer looked like a Prince to Ishani's eyes as he was wearing the sandal color long shirt with full hand with the lining and buttons of Red cum maroon color. It was exactly matching her dressing too.
Ranveer(drying his hair and seeing Ishani): Ishani ..
Ishani(coming to the world): Haan Ranveer..
Ranveer(turning and seeing her): How I am looking?
Ishani(smiling and shaking her head cutely): you are looking so handsome.
Ranveer(stopped drying and seeing himself and seeing her):Wow thank you so much so is my dress a surprise to you?
Ishani: Haan you look so handsome and your dress is matching with my dress you have a good sense of dressing too so only you have selected the good dress for three of us.
Ranveer: hmm okay thank you now(seeing Raagini who was still having a sleep awaken face):Take Raagini to bath only half an hour is left for sunrise make her ready. I have kept the balance oil for Raagini.
Ishani: hmm okay.

Ishani coming to the sense of making Raagini ready for the day went to her cupboard and took the new dress of Raagini and entered the washroom and immediately undressed the cutie pie and took off her diapers and cleaned her and put the cutie pie in the tub and made her take bath. Raagini now as the water was fell on her face come back to her naughty mood and started to beat the water in the tub and play.
Ishani(seeing Raagini):baby started your naughtiness?
Raagini(beating the water and smiling to Ishani): Mama.
Ishani smiling to her made the cutie pie to take bath and after a 20 minutes brought Raagini out of the washroom ready in her Diwali dress. Raagini got active now and was naughty too. Ranveer was ready and he was sitting in the sofa waiting for them playing in his phone.Ishani made Raagini to stand in the dressing table and took the Raagini's cosmetics of baby and started to make cutie pie ready by combing her hair well and applying powder for her. Ishani gave a final look to Raagini were the cutie pie smiling and hugged Ishani. Ishani hugging Raagini took her in her hand and brought her to Ranveer.
Ranveer (seeing his phone and feeling Ishani near him raised his head and saw Ishani and Raagini with a smile):Wow my cutie is ready..(he putting the phone in the pocket saw Raagini):lovely baby you are looking so cute in white and red strip t-shirt cover till your neck and the red pant. So our complete family is ready..
Ishani(seeing Ranveer):Ranveer ek selfie..
Ranveer: Haan sure(he took his phone back from his pocket and turned on the front camera and held the phone in front of them and covering three of them in it and he clicked the selfie were exactly the sun raised at that time).

The Episode ends in the cute selfie of Ranveer, Raagini and Ishani.
To be continued 😉😉😉😉😉😉
shaktiluvradz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi sakshi cute scenes of ishveer just loved the way he hitsaid his forehead with her .awesome one the way cutiepie is feeling sleeping  hope they celebrate diwali well keep update darling
Ishveer costumes were awesome. Cutiepie too cute.
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

When ragini is sick n they decided 2 take her 2 hospital ranveer is more worried whether she will get injection n even asked dr regarding her injection.this sceme was so innocent.he cant bear her pain.luckily she didn't get injection.Ishani feeding her porridge was so nice.ragini drinking d sryrup bcz of its colour was natural.kids get attracted 2 such syrups.u have written very well abt d diet of small sick kids.of course they wont have any mood 2 make sweets when ragini is having stomach prob.luckily she is alright now.ranveer selecting diwali dresses 4 ishani n ragini is so sweet.devarsh is so cheap 2 still say that ranveer is his servant n its his duty 2 serve him.shameless.gud that his wife isn't supporting him.ranveer saying that no one else knows ishani's size better than him as he has seen her well ...so romantic n naughty.ishveer romance was hot n passionate.ranveer gifting dress 2 nitin too.nice.ishveer fb was nice,ramveer feeling sad that if ishani goes abroad he will miss her.lovely scene.what he says is true.housewives r underestimated.they r sacrificing everything 4 their men n family.diwali outfits of ishveer n shikar shivanya r nice.thx 4 including shikar shivanya too 4 diwali as per my request 

jasminerahul thumbnail
diwali..wow..of course ranveer will lose control seeing ishani dressed up.his dialogues that ishani is not a girl every man dreams 4,she is only 4 him..was so romantic.he surprised dressing in what is matching ishani's outfit.ishani dressing up ragini n applying powder on her combing her hair was so cute Edited by jasminerahul - 7 years ago
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Episode 391(DIWALI SPECIAL).
Ranveer took the phone and saw their selfie and showed it in front of Raagini and Ishani.
Ranveer:Perfect family know?
Ishani(seeing their selfie): Haan perfect(seeing Raagini): Haan na Baby..
Raagini(smiled seeing their photo and touched the phone screen with her hand): Mama, Papa..
Ishani: Haaan Mama and Papa only now let us go down or else we need to get scolding from your Dadi..
Ranveer(keeping his phone in the pocket): Haan Ishani let us go its time..
Ishani: Haan

They three started to walk in the corridor were Raagini was in Ishani's hand and smiling so much cutely were Ranveer too smiling to his daughter was walking with his cute family. They came to the stairs and when they saw the complete hall almost all of their family were in the hall in their new Diwali dresses. Ranveer, Ishani and Raagini came down in the stairs with a smile and they came to the hall.
Amba(coming to Ishani and seeing Raagini with a smile):Arrey Meri pothi..(pinching Raagini's cheek): you are the sweetest baby looking so beautiful...(seeing Ishani): you are looking beautiful Ishani as usual..
Ishani:Thank you Maa even you are so good in this Saree and wish you a happy Diwali..
Amba: haaan thank you happy Diwali..
Ishani: Haan
Ranveer:(seeing Amba and Ishani talking to each other): Maa now a days know you are forgetting me a lot only your bahu is falling in your eyes first..

Ishani smiled seeing the cute way Ranveer was telling it..
Amba(seeing Ranveer and caressing his hair):Arrey nothing like that you are my everything Ranveer. When you came to this world that is the best day for me.How will I forget you? (She pinched his cheek).
Ranveer(smiling to her): Haan Maa I was just kidding you as you both Saas Bahu are so attached to each other now a days know?
Amba: haan we will be like this only here after tk now you and Ishani do the pooja today
Ranveer: Maa I wish this year you and Baba and then Baa can do the pooja(seeing Ishani): Hain na Ishani..
Ishani(smiling to Amba): Haan Maa I wish from Parekh house let Baa do the Pooja and from Vaghela let it be you and Baba..
Amba:Arrey but..
Ishani:Maa please..
Amba(smiling to them):Tk tk let me go and tell it to Baa you both come near the pooja place so that let us start the pooja..

Ranveer and Ishani shaking their head as yes started to walk to the Pooja place were Sharman and parul seeing Ranveer and Ishani came to them.
Sharman(seeing Ranveer and Ishani with a smile):happy Diwali to both of you..
Ranveer:Happy Diwali sharman and parul..
Ishani:Happy Diwali Bhaiya and Parul..
Parul:Thank you Happy Diwali Bhabhi and Bhaiya(seeing Raagini):And Raagini happy Diwali..
Raagini(seeing Parul and without getting her): ddeee.
Parul: Haan this wishes from you itself will make all of us happy.
They smiled among themselves were all shared a hug and wished each other happy Diwali to all the family members in front of the Pooja place. Amba telling that they should do the Pooja to Baa and Kailash and came with Baa and Kailash to Pooja place were they too wished all and all were with a festival happiness.Ishani and Ranveer got blessing from Baa were Nitin came in wearing his new dress were all saw him and welcomed him and wished him were Ishani smiled so happily seeing her father. Nitin wishing and talking to all and came to Ishani.
Nitin:(seeing Ranveer and Ishani): thanks for the new dress and its really fit to me.
Ishani:Credit goes to Ranveer he only selected it.
Nitin: Haan okay then (seeing Ranveer): thank you Ranveer..
Ranveer:Arrey what is this uncle telling thanks and all don't be formal. Happy Diwali..
Nitin: Happy Diwali (seeing Ishani and Raagini): Happy Diwali to the best maa and beti of the world.
Raagini smiled to him were Ishani too smiled to her father..
Ishani: thank you Baba and wish a very happy diwali..
Both father and daughter smiled with happiness to each other.
Amba:Tk Baa let us start the Pooja first you show the Aarti to God..
Baa: Haan tk tk (she went near the stage of Lord Krishna were they have decorated him so well for the day and She made Aarti ready and lighting the lamp she showed the Aarti to God):

All of them joined their hands and started to pray in front of god were Ishani seeing Raagini who was in her hand with her one hand made Raagini to join her hands.
Ishani:pray to god (showing all):as all are praying okay?
Raagini(seeing all and shaking her head as okay to Ishani): hmm
Ishani too started to pray to god were Ranveer was praying to god. Baa gave the Aarti to Amba were she called Kailash near her and they showed the Aarti to god were all were praying well. Amba praying well and finishing the Aarti came to give Aarti to all. She started to give Aarti to all one by one were She came near Ishani and seeing Raagini took the Aarti in her hand one hand and kept it in the face and head of Raagini were the cutie pie smiled to Amba.
Raagini: Dadi..
Amba: Haan you are the one who made my complete family happy(she took the Tilak and kept it for Raagini and then took Aarti and kept it in the face of Ishani as she was holding Raagini)

Ishani with a smile showed her one hand to Amba she gave the prasad in Ishani's hand and applied tilak in her forehead. Amba came to Ranveer and showed the Aarti to Ranveer he with a smile took the Aarti and showed his forehead to his mother were Amba applied tilak to him and gave the Prasad to him. Amba started to move from there were the Prasad was milk sweets  Ranveer took a piece of Milk sweet in his hand..
Ranveer:Cutie pie..
Ishani turned and showed Raagini to him were cutie pie gave a cute smile to him. Ranveer showed the sweet in front of her mouth were Raagini got the sweet in her tiny mouth and started to chew it with smile in her lips.
Ranveer:Happy Diwali cutie pie..
Raagini(smiling opening her mouth);uhhh
Ranveer(smiling to her showed the sweet to Ishani's mouth were she too bite a piece of sweet and smiled to him):Happy Diwali..
Ishani(having the sweet): Haan Happy Diwali..

When both were smiling to each other there was a cute voice heard in the entrance of the house as " can we too join you".All saw the entrance and all had a happy smile to see Shikhar and Shivanya there. Shivanya looked gorgeous in her light pink choli and lehenga with shawl were Shikhar was looking smart in his black pant and shirt.
Ishani(with a smile):Shikhar, Shivanya..
Shikhar(with a smile coming in and seeing Ishani and Ranveer): Happy Diwali..
Ranveer and Ishani(at the same time): Happy Diwali..

Shivanya got blessing from Baa and wished them and Amba wished them and she gave Aarti and Prasad to them. Shikhar hugged Krisha were Shivanya too hugged her and wished her. Wishing to all of them and giving hug to all. Shivanya came to Ranveer and Ishani.
Shivanya(with a smile seeing Ishani and Ranveer): happy Diwali Ishani and Ranveer..
Ranveer: Happy Diwali Shivanya..
Ishani: Happy Diwali
Shivanya; haan(seeing Raagini and pinching her cheek):Hello cute little angel happy Diwali..
Raagini(all telling the same word was trying to tell it back):dee..
Shivanya(smiled seeing her child language and seeing Ishani):Then Ishani how is life?
Ishani: Haan its going good..(shikhar talking to Sharman and came and joined them seeing him): How is your both married life?
Shivanya: Haan its really amazing with your friend.
Ishani: Happy for you both by the by where are others from family?
Amba(hearing it) Haan where is your mother and father Shikhar?
Shikhar:(seeing Amba):Aunty in our home also we organized for Pooja so Mama and Papa are there and as you and Ishani invited us we are not able to be without coming here so only we came here.
Amba:Tk tk  you both came know? we are happy for it.
Shikhar(smiled to her and seeing Raagini):Hello Junior vaghela(opened his hand to her):Come to me..
Raagini(seeing Shikhar and smiling then saw Ishani): Mama..
Ishani:Arrey Shikhar Uncle go to him..

Raagini went in the hands of Shikhar with a smile were he held her close to him.Raagini cutely moved her hand in his cheek and smiled to him. All were chatting with all so happily were Mithesh, Kailash, Laxmi's husband and Nitin were in one side and Amba, Baa, laxmi chaitali were on the other side. Sharman, Parul, Pratik, Krisha was one side. Devarsh and Disha were stupidly standing alone were Ranveer Ishani, Shikhar, shivanya were one side.Guests too came and joined them were Amba welcomed them and the time started to run well for all were finally Amba gave the gifts to the guests were all after few hours started to go from there. Shikhar, Shivanya and Ranveer, Ishani were having a very good chat and smiled among themselves these many hours.
Krisha who was talking with Sharman, Parul and Pratik till now saw Shikhar who was having Raagini in his hand and talking to Ishani and Ranveer with a smile were she thought to surely talk to Shikhar for sure.
Pratik(seeing Sharman): tk Bhaiya guests too have left now only our family know? Let us tell all to dance one by one let us all enjoy.
Sharman:haan tk come with me let us inform all.
Sharman and Pratik came to the center of the hall and saw all of them talking with each other.
Sharman:Everybody May I have your attention please?
All turned and saw them were all waited for what he is going to tell..
Sharman:So now to make Diwali special all our family members are going to dance and make the function a special one.Are you all ready?
Shikhar(was the first one): yes we are ..

All had a happy face and all shook their head as yes for it. They all sat in the sofas and even few sat in the floor too. Raagini cutely came to Ranveer from Shikhar were he lovingly kept Raagini in his lap and sat in the sofa. Ishani was near him and Shivanya shikhar was next to her were all were so happy.
Sharman(seeing Pratik):Chalo go and put the song in the player for each one..
Pratik: Haan tk Bhaiya..(he went and stood near the music player and took the CD from his pocket and inserted it in the music player).
Sharman(seeing all): So the first one will be our most beautiful and the respectful person ever one and only our Baa..
Baa:(seeing him):Arrey mein nahi nahi..
Sharman: Baa you should..
Parul(next to Baa): Baa please know?
Almost all started telling her to go were she came on all their insistence came and started to dance for a nice song of Sridevi Kapoor as Navrai Majhi song from English Vinglish as Pratik played it. All clapped their hands as soon as she finished her dance.
Pratik stopped the songs and waited for Sharman to tell the next one to dance.
Sharman:What a lovely performance Baa? you rocked it..Hmmm next who is going to come and dance here are a cute jodi. Haan they may have got some what old in their age but they look as young as today love pair, they are always together with each other they are the people who gave all our family a good place to live in and its our cute and lovely Amba Kaki and Kailash Kaka..
Amba(getting their names):Arrey nahi kya we need to dance?
Ishani(Seeing Amba with a smile): Maa please know come on?
Ranveer(seeing Kailash): Haan Baba come on..
Sharman came and held Amba's hand were Ranveer gave Raagini to Ishani and got up and went to Kailash and  brought kailash to the center and they left them there and went back to their places. Pratik played the song were they started to dance for the song of Chori chori movie song Aaja Sanam.As soon as they finished the dance all clapped their hands for them.
Sharman(coming the center): such a wonderful performance Kaka and kaki we love you always. Next is the couple who make all of us smile when we feel worried too. So I am so happy to welcome my cute and affectionate Mother and father to dance here..
Chaitali:Hey wows come comes..(she held Mithesh hand were he too came with her with a cute trademark confusion face).
They came to the center..
Chaitali(seeing pratik):Play some good song of new trend come on..
pratik: Haan Maa.(he played the song for them)

Pratik played the song were Chaitali started to dance almost pushing Mithesh to other side for the song Abhi Toh Party Shuru hui hai from Khoobsurat. chaitali pushed Mithesh to a side completely and started to dance in the whole place were all had a funny smiling seeing the dance of them.Only Chaitali was dancing were Mithesh was seeing her with his trademark confusion face only. As the song was finished all clapped were they made them smile in a single songs. Raagini seeing Ishani clapping sitting in her lap cutely clapped her hands for it.
Sharman(with a smile coming to the center again): Happy to see my mother and father always happy among themselves and making all of us happy now..the next performance is Manas and Disha with Devarsh and Krisha. Welcome both the couple to give a beautiful dance..
Devarsh came with a smile to the center were Krisha came with a not willing face with him and gave a smile for the sake of family.
Disha took Krish from her and made him stand near parul started to walk holding Manas hand to the center was ready to dance.
Parul saw the innocent face of krish who saw Disha who left him suddenly and with smile took him in her hand and made him sit in her lap. Krish smiled to her were both shared a lovely bond.
Pratik played the Bole Chudiyaan song from Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham were they started to dance well for all the others happiness. Disha and Devarsh danced well were Krisha and Manas really had a not willing face but were bringing a made up smile in their faces. All clapped as soon as they finished the dance were Manas immediately started to walk Disha came behind him.
Disha(smiling):Nice dance know Manas? we danced perfectly as we are the perfect couple.
Manas(turning to her with a silent face):see Disha I danced for the sake of family members as I don't want them to hurt because of the way I behave to you inside the room. I told you I am sticking to this relationship only for krish for the way you thought to kill Ishani know even Ishani can forgive you but I won't..(telling it he went towards Parul and smiling to her got Krish from her were she too smiling gave Krish a kiss in his cheek and gave him to Manas).

manas with Krish went and sat in the place he had place with Krish were Devarsh too came with krisha were she started to walk fast and went towards the Kitchen to drink water.Devarsh came behind her and when they came some distance from all.
Devarsh(before krisha could reach the kitchen): Not bad even in anger you are dancing with me.
Krisha(seeing him): Leave my hand..
Devarsh:Kya?
Krisha(with a strict face): Leave my hand..
Devarsh(seeing whether anybody heard this and getting to know all were smiling among themself and enjoying took his hand from her hand and saw her with a anger face):What you are showing your attitude?
Krisha(with a smile):I didn't start to show my attitude If I ever start to show it I tell you Mr. Devarsh Parekh you can't bear me.
I danced with you for the sake of family at the moment I came to know you are the one who tried to kill Ishani that time itself I completely hated you as much as I can so don't dare to come near me here after. (telling it she went to kitchen to have water).

Devarsh had a anger face..
To be continued 😉😉😉😉
jasminerahul thumbnail
Dance scenes r superb.baa rocked.she is talented.Good that you made kailesh amba too dance.in ipkknd utkarsha was a dancing queen. Chaithili n her husband's was the funniest and the most interesting dance I wrote the feelings of manas n Krisha when they had to dance with their partners for others same.short Irish parul scene was sweet.
Mayashelly thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hy sakshi dii
The diwali epis are great
They were celebrating so well
Chaitali and mithesh always make everyone happy. They are so lovely and cute. Love them a lot
And disha and devarsh.. They both deserve hatred from all
😡
Ishveer, Ragini,Shikar and shivanya dress were so cute. Loved their diwali dresses with them
Waiting for all other couples dance
Keep smiling
Take care 😊
anaptiras thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Sakshi
Thanks for awesome updates.
Liked the Diwali celebration.
Dances were wonderful.
Disha and Devarsh are real villains. Hate them.
Waiting for your next update. Keep writing.
Alisha306 thumbnail
Nice updates Sakshi
Waiting for the next.
😛😉😉
Nandhini20 thumbnail
Hai sakshi 
very beautiful diwali episodes 
all the scenes are superb
dance sequences are very nice
i hate devarsh and disha they both are idiots
i hope krisha should divorce him soon i think krisha is going to tell everything to shikar
shikar shivanya scenes are also nice 
waiting for next
bye
take care and be safe