Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: shaktiluvradz

Hi sakshi thnq for pm cutiepie got well .diwali is coming so nice ishveer scenes were awesome let's see water ranveer is up to ishu felt so shy

Hi Janani
thanks for the comment
yes cutie pie got well
yes Diwali on its way for Ishani
glad you liked ishveer scenes
ya let us see what Ranveer is going to do now and Ishani was so shy this time
keep reading 😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alisha306

Hello Sakshi
I'm a silent reader of MATSH forum.
I've read all your threads from the beginning. All episodes are wonderful. Will try to give my feedback daily since that moment. Keep on writing.

Hi Alisha
thanks for the comment
welcome to my forum
happy that one of silent reader of forrum has come out
happy to see your comment dear
glad you read my story from beginning
happy you liked all the episodes
okay dear surely I will write if you all encourage
keep reading

😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dvprt418.py

Hi sakshi
Hope you are doing great
All the three episodes were fantastic dear
I love the way doctor teased ranveer about injection and ragini is getting normal
Ranveer's selection of the dress was perfect and his reply to her question was spot on
Ishani is happy now that ragini is normal and finally ishveer can have some time for themselves they have been disturbed a lot in past let's see what happens next
Krisha should leave this devarsh idiot he is
Thx for pm
Waiting for next

Hi dear
ya I am doing good dear
hope you are too doing good
glad you liked the three episodes
happy that you liked the way Doctor teased Ranveer about Injection
and Raagini back to normal
glad you liked the wya Ranveer selected the dress and the way he replied to
Ishani's question
Ishani is so happy that Raagini recovered and yes finally Ishveer got time for
themselves yes they got so much disturbed
ya let us see what is going to appen
wish that Krisha leave him
ya let me update it dear
keep reading

😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PrinceAsif

A great relief that Raagini got well & playing avain so well...krisha should devorce devarsh...devarsh can never change...he's born with filthy thinkings...the most loveable part is Ranveer is again got naughty with Ishani...they both r born for loving each other unconditionally... Mind boiling update sissy...waiting for the upcoming episode... B safe & sound

Hi Prince
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the way Raagini got well and started to play well
wish that Krisha divorce devarsh
Devarsh is a stupid guy who will never ever change in his life
cutie pie started her naughtiness again
and yes Ishveer are born to love each other unconditionally
happy you liked the update
let me update it
keep reading

😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anaptiras

Hi, Sakshi
All 3 episodes are awesome. Eagerly waiting for Ishveer love-making session. Keep updating.

Hi Anaptiras
thanks for the comment
glad you liked all the 3 episodes
ya it will be coming soon
ya let me update it dear
keep reading 😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nandhini1020

Hai sakshi 

all the three episodes are very fantastic
very happy as raagini is well now
ranveer's naughty answer for ishani's question is very nice
diwali dress selecting scenes are super
Ishveer getting romantic in morning lets see what happens next
bye
take care and be safe

Hi Nandhini
thanks for the comment
glad you liked all the three episodes
glad you are happy in cutie pie back to normal
happy you liked the way Ranveer answered for Ishani's question
glad you liked dress selecting scene
Ishveer getting romantic and its evening only dear
ya let us see what is going to happen next
take care
keep reading

😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: o_gudiya

Hii sakshi di. 

Fabulous episodes.. 
Dressing scene was nice. 
Loved the tlk.. Regarding clothes size... It made me giggle.. 😆
Krisha n devarsh thoughts difer from sky to earth
So next is romance.. 
Cant wait now di.. ⭐️
Update soon.. 

Hi Gudiya behan
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the episodes
glad you liked dressing scenes
happy you liked the talk about cloth size and your giggled in it
yes Krisha and Devarsh are having so much difference
yes now comes the romance
ya let me update it dear
keep reading

😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 388
Ishani went and laid in the bed with shyness were she was laying showing her back to Ranveer. She was breathing heavily were Ranveer seeing Ishani's back who was laying in the bed with a seductive face started to walk towards the bed. He came near the bed and sat next to Ishani and he too half laid beside Ishani and with a smile of love seeing her back touched her back with his hand. Ishani closed her eyes feeling Ranveer's hand in her back were she was breathing more heavily closing her eyes. Ranveer moving his hands slowly in her back and lowered his head down to her back and with complete love kissed her back were this made Ishani to catch the bed sheet with her hand and she was crushing the bed sheet. Ranveer with love moved his lips in her back were Ishani was controlling her shyness only by crushing the bed sheet as much as she can were Ranveer with love moved his hand in her hand and went and held her hand that was crushing the bed sheet and was moving his lips in her back too at the same time. When Ranveer came till Ishani's neck part and he gave a deep wet kiss in her neck were this made Ishani to lose her control leaving the bed sheet and taking her hand from Ranveer's hand and she turned and laid well in the bed facing Ranveer. She was seeing Ranveer with love were Ranveer too had a seductive face and gave a cute smile to her. Ranveer with love touched her chin with his hand and with a seductive face stopping smiling now started to move his hand downwards were he caressed her neck part and was moving his hand below her neck part and he was about to move to her chest were before he could move his hand further Ishani held his hand. Ranveer saw Ishani holding her hand and seeing her with a cute baby face and asked as why with his head shake were Ishani with a cute face shook her head as no to him.
Ranveer(going close to her in low voice):Why I should not touch you?
Ishani:(seeing him with shyness in a husky tone): I am feeling shy Ranveer don't know why today you made me to get shy so much?
Ranveer(smiling to her):hmm I can feel that today you were so much shy but you look beautiful too.
Ishani:Tk leave me..
Ranveer(shaking his head as no):Nahi no way please now only we both are in our room Raagini is with Maa so let us be close to each other for sometime.
Ishani:Ranveer its evening time and now only you came from office you would be tiered..
Ranveer: Haan I was tiered when I came but after seeing you I am not tiered. Seeing you I got new energy If you allow me know I will make love to you now itself..
Ishani(hitting him in his shoulder cutely and smiling): But If you start to make love at this time I am sure something will happen to distract us and surely as usual you will not be able to fulfill your romance.
Ranveer: Haaan I too know that tk now love me with a light romance at least.
Ishani:how?
Ranveer(seeing her with a cute face hearing her how):Arrey you are Ranveer's wife being my wife you are asking how to love? Tk now come on give kisses to your husband.
Ishani(seeing him with a smile laying well in the bed and taking her hand to his cheek and cutely moved her index finger in his mustache): Today know your beard and mustache is so sharp..
Ranveer(in a instant touching his beared and mustache with his hand): oh no is it hurting you?
Ishani(shaking her head as no): Nahi you have trimmed it yesterday only I think so only but (with a shyness): I liked it
Ranveer(with a naughty smile going near her face): hmmm so my Ishani loved my sharp mustache and beard?
Ishani: Haan (she held his cheeks well and made him to lower his head and cutely kissed in his cheek): Enough.
Ranveer(seeing her with a puppy face): Not at all now you should give me the 100% care you give to Raagini when she is with you.
Ishani(pinching his cheek):Aap dunno beti aur Papa know? you are not ready to give me to Raagini and she is not ready to allow me to be with you don't know whom to see first and whom to ignore?
Ranveer(seeing her a silent face lowered his head and went and kissed her neck part and moved his lips near her ears in a cute tone): I know its hard for you to handle both of us but please..Please Ishani I am missing you so much don't ignore me..
Ishani(with a serious face hearing it held his shoulders and brought him out of the hug and seeing him and shaking her head as no): I will never ever think to Ignore you.
Ranveer:(with a smile shaking his head as okay): hmm tk.Shall I give a kiss in your lips?
Ishani saw him and before she could tell her reply Ranveer's phone rang from his pocket were this made Ishani to laugh well.
Ishani:you got your answer right? come on pick the call..
Ranveer smiling seeing the way Ishani is making fun of him got up from her and he sat in the bed and he took the phone from his pocket and seeing its his office cashier and knowing how important the call is.
Ranveer:Ishani its a important call let me talk and come..
He got up from the bed and started to walk to the entrance of the room and opening the door he started to walk out of the room. Ishani who was laying in the bed got up and sat in the bed were she too now had the sadness that they are not able to spend time with each other. She took deep breath and got up from the bed and went to the cupboard and started to arrange Ranveer's clothes in the cupboard. Ranveer talking in the phone hearing about the money to be settle to each employee and getting its important for his employees and their families started to walk to the study room and got inside the study room and started to engage him in the work.
Raagini sitting in Amba's lap till now were Amba was talking to her and Laxmi and Baa were sitting in the other sofa and were smiling seeing the way Raagini is talking to them in her child language. Ishani after arranging Ranveer's dress in the cupboard and closing it took the clip from her hair and leaving her hair free and keeping the clip in the table and started to walk out of the room.
Raagini(seeing Amba and showing the floor): Dadi..
Amba:Want to run in the hall tk you can run but Dadi will be behind you.
Raagini(seeing her a innocent look without getting what she said shook her head as yes): hmmm

Amba left Raagini down in the floor were the cutie pie seeing the stairs started to run there. All of them turned and saw Where Raagini is going and Amba got up and went Behind Raagini. Raagini cutely in the first step of the stairs held the step with her two hands and putting her right leg in the step and tried to get in the steps and finally she succeeded in climbing the steps. All had a smile seeing it were Amba had a happy smile seeing her Pothi's cuteness and naughtiness. Raagini kept her hands in the next step and keeping her leg in that step and was trying to climb that step were Ishani came to the stairs at that time and she saw Raagini getting up in the stairs were she stood in the first step itself waiting for Raagini to climb the step were cutie pie so cutely climbed that step too were Ishani had a happy smile and she started to come down in the stairs were cutie pie tried to climb the next step before it Ishani came and stood in that step were Raagini saw the legs of Ishani and raised her head and saw Ishani and had a instant smile.
Ishani(with a smile); My cute little Kharagosh so cute you are while climbing the stairs..
Raagini(kneeling down in the step she was and smiling to Ishani): Mama..uhhh looo

Ishani with a smile bent herself and took Raagini in her hand and kissed her cheek and smiled to her were the cutie too smiled to her mama. Ishani got down in the steps and came to Amba.
Amba:Did you see Ishani Ranveer too was the same only when he was a child he will be doing all sort of cute things..
Ishani(smiling to her): Haan maa perfectly your son only my beti is but what is the truth is they both are cute like you.
Amba: Haan right Ranveer is exactly me only the way he talks and the anger everything same way Raagini too has come but wish that she does not have anger like Ranveer..
Ishani:Even me Maa but let us see how Raagini is coming in her future..
Amba: She is with you Ishani so she will be so soft in her heart.
Ishani: I wish Maa tk Maa so we finalized everything and from tomorrow we can start the decoration of the house Maa.
Amba: Haan we can(seeing Baa): Hain na Baa.
Baa: Haan Amba (seeing Ishani): Ishani have Parul with you because you cannot handle both home work and Raagini too.
Ishani:Tk Baa,

All were so happy for the Diwali that is going to come day after tomorrow. Raagini was again playing with all were it was finally night were all started to come for dinner to the dinning table. Mala made everything ready were Ishani being in the hall saw the corridor were Ranveer didn't seem to be coming down.
Amba(got up from the sofa and was about to go to the dinning table and stopping seeing Ishani): Ishani..
Ishan(seeing Amba): Haan Maa..
Amba:Arrey come know Dinner is Ready
Ishani(showing Raagini who was hitting the tea poi with her hand and laughing to herself): Maa let me make Raagini to come to dinner mood and bring her
Amba(smiling to her): hmm okay(she started to walk to the dinning table).
Ishani(took the landline cordless phone and dialed to Ranveer's number and waited for him to pick the call and as Ranveer picked the call): Hello Ranveer..
Ranveer(hearing its Ishani): Haan Ishani bolo
Ishani:Where are you all came for dinner itself till now you are in study room only?
Ranveer: Ishani just 5 minutes because tomorrow and day after tomorrow all our offices are having leave for two days so only I told my cashier to credit bonus to all the employees of our all the company so only this much time sorry..
Ishani:Arrey what is there to tell sorry tk once finishing the work come down to dinning table all are here only.
Ranveer; Haan okay work is over just 5 minutes I will come okay?
Ishani: hmm(she smiled and kept the cordless back in the place and saw Raagini who was touching the table cutely with her hand and went to her):Raagini..
Raagini(seeing Ishani and showing the table with a smile); Mama.
Ishani(with a smile took Raagini in her hand):kana
Raagini(aww expression): Kana..(touching her stomach and showing to Ishani): Kana..
Ishani: hmm let us go..

Ishani went to the dinning table and sitting next to Parul and calling Mala and telling her to bring Raagini's dinner and after that getting Raagini's dinner from Mala started to feed Raagini by making the cutie pie to sit in the table and Ishani sitting in the chair. Raagini started to have the dinner with all her cuteness to Ishani. It was exactly next 10 minutes were Ranveer now came down in the stairs wearing the night t-shirt and pant. He was coming to the dinning table were Ishani feeding Raagini saw Ranveer were now he looked more tiered due to working again in the study room this much time.
To be continued 😉😉😉😉😉
shaktiluvradz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi sakshi ishveer scene were awesome poor ranveer always get disturb by someone cutirpie is naughty just loved the way she climbing the stairs she resembles ranveer in all actions keep update darling 
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 389
Ranveer was coming towards the dinning table with a dull face. Ranveer seeing almost all their family members in the family in the table were Krisha, Disha and Devarsh too were in the dinning table were having their dinner.
Amba(seeing Ranveer):Ranveer come come ..
Ranveer(though was tiered hearing Amba's voice came and sat in his chair giving a smile): Haan maa.

Mala brought the plate to Ranveer and she served for Ranveer were Ishani was feeding to Raagini were the cutie pie was having it slowly.
Ranveer(as soon as Mala served him started to have the food and having the food and seeing all): To all of you I forgot to tell you that Rithika reached London on that day night itself when she started from here. She met that John and he has given her a house and that house is too comfortable to her. (seeing Manas):She will be always in business touch with manas..(all were so happy hearing it).
Baa:So happy that Rithika is working hard towards her business I am sure she will reach great heights.
Amba: haan Baa she will(seeing Ranveer):So happy Ranveer that you and Ishani settled Rithika well now. And Ranveer I have invited few guests for Diwali Pooja and we have invited Shikhar's family too. I called to Kanchan and told all of them to come to home(seeing Ishani and Ranveer):If you want both of call Shikhar and Shivanya and invite them separately too..
Ranveer and Ishani(at same time):Tk Maa..
Ranveer(seeing all the working men): So for two days our all the offices are leave only so all the men are going to be in home only for two days so let us start the celebration of Diwali with complete happiness...

All had happy smile were they shook their head as they are ready for the celebration.Where that time Laxmi's husband came there with a smile and he sat next to Laxmi..
Ishani(seeing Laxmi's husband): Massa finally I saw you how are you?
Laxmi's husband: Haan I am doing good Ishani beta I am so happy that you and Ranveer has now living a good life and I promise you that we all won't be trying to separate you both here after..
Ranveer(in thoughts): Hmmm as though they leave us to spend time..
Ishani(smiling to him): Haan I know Massa now have your dinner..
Laxmi's husband: hmm okay(he started to have the dinner after Mala served to him)
Ishani finishing making Raagini have her dinner and she had her dinner were all started to go to room one by one after finishing their dinner. Ranveer too got up from the dinning table and washing his hands started to walk in the hall towards their room. Ishani finished her dinner and went and washed her hand and Raagini mouth well and held Raagini well and started to walk towards the stairs. Almost all have gone back to their room and when Ishani was about to keep her leg in the stairs..
Raagini(showing the stairs); Mama..mein..
Ishani(seeing her with a cute smile): Raagini I know you are knowing now to climb the stairs but not now as you need to sleep now..
Raagini(cutely): hmmm
Ishani:Let Mama take you okay?

Raagini seeing Ishani's pleasing face shook her head as okay and Ishani started to climb the stairs having Raagini in her hand.
Krisha was sitting in the bed after changing herself and thought about Amba telling that she has invited her family for Diwali.Krisha thought for a while were Devarsh came out after changing himself and he laid beside her and saw her with a silent look and he turned to other side and showed his back to her.
Krisha took a deep breath and finally decided about her relationship with Devarsh and she got up from the bed and went and laid in the sofa and started to sleep.
Ishani having Raagini in her hand came to their room and when she entered the room she saw Ranveer sleeping well in the bed by now.
Ishani(in thoughts): He was so tiered when he was coming for dinner itself let him sleep well.(she saw Raagini): Baby let Mama change your diaper and dress you should sleep .
Raagini(showed the floor): Mama..
Ishani:Nahi baby only during day time you can play now its time to sleep If you sleep now only you can be active in the morning..

Ishani holding Raagini well in her hand closed the door and locked the door and covered the door with the curtain and she walked with Raagini to the cupboard and took Raagini's night dress and entered the washroom to change her diaper. It was next 15 minutes were Ishani brought Raagini out of the washroom by wearing her night dress and she sat in the bed and made Raagini to lay in her shoulders. she started to caress Raagini's back and it was almost 1 hour when Raagini slept. Ishani took Raagini from her shoulders and made her to sleep in the cradle. Ishani too changed her to night dress after it and she turned off the lights and laid beside Ranveer and started to sleep well.
NEXT DAY MORNING..
Ranveer was moving his eyes with irritated face as the sun rays falling in his face was so hot. Ranveer opened his eyes with irritation and he got up and sat in the bed were he rubbed his eyes and saw the clock were it was 10.30
Ranveer:Oh no its 10.30 I have slept till now..(he glanced around the room and not finding either Raagini or Ishani): oh all would have got ready already and gone to hall for the preparations for Diwali. (he rubbed his eyes well and making his eyes proper to view got down from the bed and started to walk to the cupboard and took his dresses for the day and entered the washroom).
It was exactly next one and half an hour when Ranveer was completely ready in his white t-shirt and black pant. He combed his hair well and started to walk out of the room and as he came out of the room he came to the corridor stand and he saw down were the complete hall was been getting decorated with flowers in the walls. Ishani was only telling Ramu to make it in the way she is telling to hang the flowers were Ranveer had a happy smile in his face. Raagini was having mickey mouse doll in her hand and she was running here and there in the hall were Ishani's eyes never failed to have a look on Raagini too. Ranveer now had a smile seeing Ishani who was hearing some instruction from Amba and both of them were smiling to each other. He admired the perfect house wife in Ishani now were seeing it his memories went to few years back..
FLASHBACK...
When both Ranveer and Ishani were thick friends and Ranveer was working as a servant in their house Ishani was sitting in the swing and learning having the book in her hand. Ranveer saw her as he was passing that way and with a smile of making fun of her he came near her and he came and sat next to her in the swing. Ishani learning itself without leaving her concentration in learning saw Ranveer and asked him what with a head shake..
Ranveer(with a fun making voice):you will never get bored of learning? always learning only that is why you don't have so many friends I think..
Ishani(leaving the learning keeping the book in her lap and seeing Ranveer): I very well know how intelligent you are in learning you will learn well and you are always first in everything and I should not learn well?. This is my final semester and If I get the expected mark I want I am sure I will be 2nd or 3rd student in the collage and then with those mark sheets I can write my IELTS exam and passing in that I will leave to America.

Ranveer face lost its color as he got to know Ishani will leave him soon. Ishani was smiling thinking about her future were she saw Ranveer face and with a not understanding face seeing his silence.
Ishani(touching his shoulders):Ranveer kya hua?
Ranveer(bringing a made up smile): Haan Ishani you have been always among three rank students only in your school and even in collage you are one of the best student I am sure you will get your studies abroad. But I will miss you know so only..
Ishani(with a smile):Arrey even you are a good studying student in your school and collage know? I am coming 2nd or 3rd but you are the topper in your school and collage all the time.Then what you too write IELTS exam let me tell to Papa to make you write it and you too come with me. (seeing him with a confident face): What ever happens know Ranveer our friendship will make us to be together.(she smiled to him and took her book and started to learn again)
Ranveer though Ishani said something to manage him got up with a dull face were there was tonnes and tonnes of fear in his face to lose Ishani..
FLASHBACK ENDS..
Ranveer(saw Ishani with a smile in thoughts): hmm at least If you have gone to America for Higher studies you would have never been in my hands and got so much hurt for me but at the same time I am not ready to lose you too. (seeing Ishani who was now clearing the stage of Lord Krisha were cutie pie too was standing near her): Mostly men are under estimating house wives but the truth is they are too intelligent like us they too were good students in school and topper in collages but for the dream of man to come true they are hiding their dreams and taking care of family. (with a smile): My Ishani too is taking care of my family and I tell you all she is the real success of my career and she is the power which is holding this RV in front of the world. I love you Ishani..
He started to walk from there as his stomach started to tell he is hungry. He came down in the stairs were Ishani came with the dust plate in her hand and holding Raagini in other hand when Ranveer came to the hall exactly.
Ishani: Ranveer you got up..?
Ranveer(seeing her with cute face): why you didn't wake me up?
Ishani:Arrey you were sleeping well so only..Tk go and have your breakfast
Ranveer; Okay but Ishani I want...(before he could tell).
Parul(coming inside the hall with two big bags in her hand): Bhabhi
Ishani(turned to Parul): Haan Parul..
parul: Bhabhi gifts are ready for the guest who are going to come tomorrow..
Ishani: Haan kept it for a while let me come(she started to move towards the dustbin making Raagini walk with her and dropping the wastes in it and washing her hands and took Raagini in her hand and came to Parul and started to engage herself in the work again).
Ranveer(in thoughts): Hmmm I thought to tell that I want to spend time with you Ishani but no I won't be getting that boon and all.

Telling it he went to the dinning table were Amba and Laxmi were decorating the sweets that are prepared with dry fruits on it.
Amba:Ranveer now only you got up tk tk have breakfast..
Ranveer(sitting in the chair):Tk Maa..(he took the plate and started to serve himself and started to have the food).

Ranveer finished his breakfast and washed his hands and came to the hall were Sharman,Pratik and Manas came down with the Shuttle bats and cork.
Sharman(seeing Ranveer):finally we got you here we have bat for you too Ranveer come with us let us play Shuttle..
Ranveer(seeing Ishani who was seeing the gifts and writing to whom to give which gift by seeing the invited guest list and in thoughts):Even today I won't be able to spend time with her she is busy okay..(seeing sharman): Haan let us go to the garden..
Sharman: Haan

They four started to leave to the garden and they started to play the game in the garden. The ladies were making all the arrangements for the celebration were the men were enjoying playing the games. All had their lunch when they felt hungry but all the people concentration was only on preparation or playing games. Raagini was running here and there but was often with Ishani and Ishani handled her well too. The time finally came to the evening were not only Ranveer after playing cards and shuttle well for the whole day started to walk inside the house with Sharman, Manas and Pratik as smiling to all of them and as they moved to their rooms he too started to move towards their room. He entered the room and went to the washroom and washed his face. He wiped it with towel and came out of the washroom were that was the moment he saw Ishani too coming inside the room very dull in her face but having phone in her ears having Raagini who was too tiered and resting her head in Ishani's shoulders.
Ishani(in the phone):okay fine Shikhar come with Shivanya in the morning for sure let me see you in the morning.hmm okay(she cut the call and saw Ranveer and seeing Ranveer).I talked to Shikhar he said he will come for sure with Shivanya..
Ranveer: okay Ishani and Ishani..
Ishani:Haan Ranveer want anything.
Ranveer:I don't want anything but..(he went to his cupboard and opening it took a packet from it and showed it to Ishani).
Ishani:What is it?
Ranveer:Arrey I took dress for Nitin Uncle too on that day we chose dress for him for Ganesh Chathurthi know with that size I got the dress for him give it to him.
Ishani(with a smile got it from him): I forgot to get dress for Papa as Raagini got ill but you are really sweet thank you let me give it to Papa but can you handle Raagini till that?
Ranveer:Sure let me(seeing Raagini): Baby come to Papa..
Raagini(cutely): Papa..(she came to him)
Ranveer signed Ishani to go were Ishani with a smile having the packet in her hand and was about to walk out of the room were before she could walk to her miracle she saw Nitin in front of her.
Ishani(with a smile): Papa aap?
Nitin: Haan can I come in?
Ishani: Of course come in..
Nitin: (coming in and seeing Raagini in Ranveer's hand and seeing Ishani): why you didn't tell about Raagini to me? today only Mala told me about Raagini got ill.
Ishani(getting to know she forgot to tell him): Papa I am sorry actually she was okay only during day time but in the night only  due to stomach not accepting the food she vomited and she was not well.
Nitin: But also you should have told me know?
Ishani:Sorry Papa..
Nitin:Tk(going to Ranveer and seeing Raagini): Raagini beta kaise hu tum?
Raagini(seeing Nitin and getting who is he in a cute tone): Nanu..
Nitin(with a smile showed his hand to her):Haan Nanu can you come to Nanu?

Raagini opened her hands to Nitin were Nitin took her in his hand and started to make Raagini smile were Ranveer and Ishani had a happy smile in their faces.
Ranveer: Uncle come to Pooja in the morning and be in home tomorrow fully and be with us while bursting crackers too.
Nitin(shaking his head as yes): Okay Ranveer..
Ishani(coming to Nitin): Papa(showing the packet in her hand):This is for you Ranveer only brought it.
Nitin(seeing the packet):What is this?
Ishani:Diwali dress for you have it and Ranveer has picked for your size only it will fit you and wear it and come tomorrow morning..
Nitin(bit hesitating): But Ishani..
Ranveer:Uncle you are our family member and a good business partner too for me so please don't hesitate to get it. If you think me as son-in-law only these hesitations will come think me as your son..
Nitin:(holding Raagini well and caressing Ranveer's hair):Ranveer you are really a son to me only but also.
Ranveer:Then you need to get it please..(he smiled to him).
Ishani: Haan Papa your son told know?(she showed the packet to him):Get it.
Nitin(getting it): Thank you both of you you both are taking care of all the family members so well(Ishani and Ranveer smiled to him): By the by Rithika?
Ranveer:She reached London uncle and she settled well there..
Nitin: Okay happy for her(seeing Raagini ):Tk let Nanu leave and come tomorrow sleep well and be healthy okay(seeing Ishani): take care of her well Ishani.
Ishani: Ji Papa

Nitin showed Raagini to Ishani were Ishani got Raagini from him Nitin smiled to both of them and started to walk out of the room with the dress in his hand. Ishani felt so tiered were she was again now needed to run behind Raagini in the room were Ranveer too was helping to handle Raagini were Raagini's naughtiness was not that easy to handle. The time Ran and they got dinner to the room and had it and after it Ishani made Raagini to sleep were she too laid in the bed without changing too. Ranveer saw Ishani tiredness and he turned off the lights and he too laid next to her. All awaited this day as the morning is going to be Diwali for all.
To be continued 😉😉😉😉😉