Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shaktiluvradz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Hi sakshi lovely scenes of cutie pie and ishani 
Thank God she recovered well cutie piece were so cute and naughty nowadays live her to the core
Wow. ..amazing ranveer brought lehenga for ishani he knew her size too not bad perfect hubby
Loved the way ishani felt shy waiting for diwali scenes 

Keep update darling thnq for pm
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Episode 387
Ranveer with the dresses of Ishani and Raagini in his hand came to the textile owner and gave those dresses to him as he has selected were he too said he will bill it and give it to him finally and Ranveer shook as okay to him were Ranveer turned and saw his whole family who were selecting their dresses in the whole hall. Parul came down in the stairs with a smile came and joined with the ladies gang who were having talk on each and every Saree and they were selecting it with the comments on the Sarees.
Laxmi(seeing Parul):parul to come here this much time for you ? I told Mala to tell you to come to hall know?
Parul: Maa one of my collage friend called me and I was talking to her in phone so only late.
Laxmi:Tk where is Krisha?
Parul(seeing the whole hall):Don't know Maa?
Amba(feeling about krisha after knowing about Devarsh was one who tried to kill Ishani seeing parul):Parul you itself select one Saree for krisha and give it to her.
Parul(shaking her head as okay with a smile): Tk Maasi..
All of them started to see the Saree and kept on commenting on each and every Saree were now Ranveer with a smile turned to the other side were Disha giving the dress she selected and went and sat in the steps of the stairs waiting for the payment of the bill for her dresses were Ranveer's eyes went to Manas who was with Krish selecting dress for Krish.As Ranveer seeing the all characters of his family was about to move to take dress for him were that was the moment Laxmi's husband came in front of the hall.
Ranveer(seeing him with a smile): Massa..
All saw the entrance of the hall were all had a smile seeing Laxmi's husband. Ranveer went and hugged Laxmi's husband were parul too with a smile seeing her father got up and went to him and hugged him with happiness.
Laxmi(seeing Amba): Did you see Moti Behan he has come for Diwali as I said?
Amba: Haan you are knowing him well only. Now at least tell him to be here permanently don't allow him to go.
Laxmi: I will tell but he should be ready to hear know?
Amba: tell in the way he will hear..
Ranveer(seeing Laxmi's husband): Massa please be here itself On karwa chauth you have come home Maa said me but next day before I see itself you left from the house.
Laxmi's husband: Haan tk tk let me be here itself here after okay?
Ranveer: happy for it Massa.
All of them were so happy were Sharman too hugged his father in law and all the others were so happy in his arrival and welcomed him and Ranveer told he will be with them for sure here after were all had a happy smile. Laxmi too was so happy and she took a deep breath that finally her family is settle with completeness. Ranveer tells Laxmi's husband to select the dresses for him too were Kailash and Mithesh take him with them and he started to select the dresses for him. All started to get back to their selection process were Ranveer went to the men dresses and telling his size he started to see the dresses for him. It was next 15 minutes were Ranveer's eyes stuck in a long shirt with full hand that color was exactly matching with Ishani's choli color too.
Ranveer:This one for me..
Person(took the dress):okay sir want to trial check..
Ranveer(saw the size in the tag of both pant and shirt):This is my size only it will surely fit me take it for billing.
person:Okay sir.  (he took the dress to billing).
It was almost 8.30 in the night when all completed their selection and Ranveer gave the money of the bill to the textile owner and they packed the dresses and gave it to all the people respectively who selected it and in the next few minutes they packed their other dresses and stands and started to move from RV mansion. All took their dresses to their room were Ranveer too came to their room were now Raagini was seeing the mobile of Ishani were Ishani too was seeing the phone and helping Raagini to play the game in it. Ranveer entered the room and went to his cupboard were Ishani saw Ranveer who was keeping his dress in the cupboard of his were Ranveer closing his cupboard went and opened Ishani's cupboard and kept Ishani's and Raagini's dresses in it and he turned and saw Ishani who was seeing both the mobile and him.
Ishani(leaving the phone in Raagini's hand): Got the dress for you?
Ranveer: haan I got it..
Ishani: Show it to me.
Ranveer:you see on Diwali day.
Ishani:Arrey but you saw mine know?
Ranveer: But I didn't see it while you are wearing it know?So let me see you wearing that dress during Diwali and you see my dress during Diwali okay?
Ishani(giving cute puppy face): Okay.
Ranveer(coming and sitting in the bed near Raagini): How are you baby?
Raagini(took her eyes from the phone and seeing Ranveer): Papa..
Ishani:She is okay now Ranveer.If she have her dinner and have another cap of tonic and sleep in the night and wake up in the morning she will be perfectly alright.
Ranveer:hmm okay tell Mala to bring all our dinner here.
Ishani: Okay(she took her phone and told Mala to bring all their dinner here and told the dinner menu for Raagini).

All were so excited for the Diwali that is going to come after next two days and were so happy in getting their new dresses except Krisha. She saw Devarsh who was with a happiness keeping the dresses in his cupboard.
Devarsh(came to Krisha):Krisha I took 5 shirt for me and you only didn't come so I have got a Saree for you too.
Krisha(seeing him with a strict look):Were those dresses got in your money?
Devarsh(seeing her with a silent face):No but in that Ranveer's money.He is born to serve my family always when he was our servant too even now also he is servant to us only.
Krisha:You can never ever change in your life. (telling it she went and laid in the bed and turned off the switches of the light).

Devarsh had a anger face and he too went to the sofa and laid in the sofa.
Ishani, Ranveer and Raagini had their dinner and Ishani made Raagini to have her tonic and made Raagini to sleep were that was exactly 11 o clock when cutie pie slept.Ranveer came out of the washroom after changing him to night dress were that was the moment Ishani laid Raagini in the cradle and she saw Ranveer with a smile.
Ranveer:let me too sleep Ishani I am tiered..
Ishani:Tk (she went to the cupboard and took the dresses for night and went inside the washroom and came out after changing it were she too came and turned off the lights and laid beside Ranveer and started to sleep).

NEXT DAY..
The day started as usual routine for all were the day came to the evening were Raagini again started to run in the hall and play well were Baa and Amba with Ishani were so happy in it. They three planned to decorate the house for Diwali and telling to Ramu brought the lamps to light during diwali and to decorate Krishna. they all were in the hall sofa were Raagini was playing well running around the sofa and she came to Amba.Amba took her in her hand and started to play with Raagini were the laundry man brought Ranveer's dresses.
Laundry man:Madam RV sir dresses..
Ishani(got up from the sofa):Please come in..(seeing Amba and Raagini smiling to each other): Maa ..
Amba: Haan Ishani.
Ishani: Maa Ranveer's dresses have come let me go and arrange it in his cupboard can you handle Raagini Maa?
Amba; Haan let me you go Ishani If she cries let me bring her(she smiled to her and started to play with Raagini).

Ishani with a smile saw the laundry man and told him to bring the shirts in his cloth bundle to their room were she too started to walk with him. She brought him to their room told him to keep the bundle cloth in the bed and went to her cupboard and took her purse and took the money from it and gave it to laundry man with Diwali bonus to him and he too giving a thankful smile started to walk out of the room and started to move out of the house. Ishani felt hot and went to her dressing table and rolled her hair and took the catch clip and put the clip to make the hair stand well in her head were this showed her complete back exposed with backless blouse. She took the AC remote from the lamp table and turned on the AC and went to the cloth bundle and untied it seeing Ranveer's shirts, suites and pants it in went and opening Ranveer's cupboard  and started to take his each and every dress and putting it in the hanger started to arrange it in his cupboard. Ranveer entered the home bit tiered and he saw Raagini with Amba and Baa in the hall.
Amba(seeing Ranveer);Ranveer you came?
Ranveer: Haan Maa
Amba:Tk can I make tea to you?
Ranveer: Maa nahi I really need to fresh up myself Maa so let me fresh and come then let me have tea.
Amba:(with a smile):Tk tk go .

Ranveer seeing Raagini, Baa and Amba smiling to them started to climb the stairs were he came to their room. When he was about to enter the room he saw Ishani who was arranging his dresses in the cupboard and the complete exposed back of Ishani made him to swallow his throat.  Ranveer who had tiredness till now had a smile in his face after seeing Ishani alone in their room.
Ranveer(in thoughts):So now Raagini is with Maa and my wife is alone.This is the best opportunity for me to spend time with Ishani.(he had a naughty smile and he came inside the room were he saw Ishani who was seeing the cupboard and keeping his dress in it were he went and hugged her from behind).
Ishani(feeling the hug and seeing its Ranveer):Ranveer you came home?
Ranveer(hugging her well and keeping his chin in Ishani's shoulders): hmmm
Ishani:Tk leave me..
Ranveer:no way..
Ishani:Ranveer its not time to play
Ranveer:(cutely took his chin from her shoulders and turned her to him):I am longing for you my lovely wife.
Ishani(with a cute face pinching his cheek): oh my poor boy I can understand but its not night know?
Ranveer:(cutely taking her towards the cupboard that was open and making her hit her back in the cupboard): But I want you so much.
(he saw her lips that were like a pinky orange he was about to kiss her lips).

Ishani saw him were she too was getting weak near him were before he could kiss her she lovingly pushed him and went some distance from him and showed her back to him. Ranveer seeing Ishani running from him with a naughtiness came to her and standing behind her and in her ears..
Ranveer:Don't want me near you?
Ishani:(in a low voice):Door is open Ranveer so only.

Ranveer hearing it with a smile saw the door were he started to walk to the entrance of the room and locked the door and he walked back to Ishani who was standing only showing her back to him were he walked and went and stood in front of her. Ishani was bowing her head and her face was red and she was smiling.
Ranveer(touched her chin and raising her head and cupped her cheeks with both the hands in a husky tone):I want you so much why I am not getting time with you?
Ishani:(seeing him):I too don't know why its like this in our life.
Ranveer:At least now don't stop me(he saw her lips and with complete seductive face was about to kiss her lips).

Ishani seeing Ranveer's lips were after these many days she does not know why she is feeling so much shy today. Ranveer's mouth that was surrounded by thorny hairs of Mustache and beard were making her so much shy and before Ranveer could keep his lips in her lips she moved from him were she went and laid in the bed breathing heavily.Her shyness made her to breath heavily were Ranveer saw the way Ishani ran from him and laying in the bed were he saw her exposed back and was not at all ready to leave her this time were he started to walk to the bed.
To be continued πŸ˜‰
Edited by sakshi5050 - 7 years ago
shaktiluvradz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi sakshi thnq for pm cutiepie got well .diwali is coming so nice ishveer scenes were awesome let's see water ranveer is up to ishu felt so shy
Alisha306 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hello Sakshi
I'm a silent reader of MATSH forum.
I've read all your threads from the beginning. All episodes are wonderful. Will try to give my feedback daily since that moment. Keep on writing.
behirlover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi sakshi
Hope you are doing great
All the three episodes were fantastic dear
I love the way doctor teased ranveer about injection and ragini is getting normal
Ranveer's selection of the dress was perfect and his reply to her question was spot on
Ishani is happy now that ragini is normal and finally ishveer can have some time for themselves they have been disturbed a lot in past let's see what happens next
Krisha should leave this devarsh idiot he is
Thx for pm
Waiting for next
PrinceAsif thumbnail
A great relief that Raagini got well & playing avain so well...krisha should devorce devarsh...devarsh can never change...he's born with filthy thinkings...the most loveable part is Ranveer is again got naughty with Ishani...they both r born for loving each other unconditionally... Mind boiling update sissy...waiting for the upcoming episode... B safe & sound
anaptiras thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi, Sakshi
All 3 episodes are awesome. Eagerly waiting for Ishveer love-making session. Keep updating.
Nandhini20 thumbnail
Hai sakshi 
all the three episodes are very fantastic
very happy as raagini is well now
ranveer's naughty answer for ishani's question is very nice
diwali dress selecting scenes are super
Ishveer getting romantic in morning lets see what happens next
bye
take care and be safe

o_gudiya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hii sakshi di. 
Fabulous episodes.. 
Dressing scene was nice. 
Loved the tlk.. Regarding clothes size... It made me giggle.. πŸ˜†
Krisha n devarsh thoughts difer from sky to earth
So next is romance.. 
Cant wait now di.. β­οΈ
Update soon.. 
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shaktiluvradz

Hi sakshi lovely scenes of cutie pie and ishani 

Thank God she recovered well cutie piece were so cute and naughty nowadays live her to the core
Wow. ..amazing ranveer brought lehenga for ishani he knew her size too not bad perfect hubby
Loved the way ishani felt shy waiting for diwali scenes 

Keep update darling thnq for pm

Hi JananiπŸ˜‰
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the scenes of cutie pie and Ishani
happy you are happy in cutie pie getting recovered and yes she started her
naughtiness as usual glad you liked it
glad you liked the way Ranveer brought Lehenga for Ishani and he is knowing her
size too yes he is the perfect hubby for her
glad you liked the way Ishani felt shy
ya diwali episodes on the way
ya let me update it