Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anaptiras thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Hi, Sakshi!!!
Fascinating episode. . Don't stop writing.😊 Eagerly waiting for the next one.
Nandhini20 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hai sakshi
very nice episode
hope raagini should be fine
ranveer is feared for raagini's pain 
ishveer are really a very good parents
waiting for next episode
bye 
take care and be safe
behirlover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey sakshi hii
Again nice episodes poor girl ill and is so sad this ragini i don't like she isn't ready to leave ishani nd ranveer and his fears for ragini getting injected made me laugh
This was really awesome der I loved it totally
Thnx for pm
Waiting for next
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PrinceAsif

What happened to our cutie pie??... I hope everything will go fine...too great episode... How u doing sissy?? Due to xms i couldn't comment...& sorry for that...b safe sissy

Hi Prince
thanks for the comment
yes she is ill now
ya wish that everything should go well
glad you liked the episode
ya I am doing good
hope you are too doing good
its okay yaar exams are important than anything
no need to be sorry
keep reading

😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: o_gudiya

Nice update Sakshi di.. waiting for next..update soon..

Hi Gudiya behan
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the update
ya let me update it dear
keep reading 😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anaptiras

Hi, Sakshi!!!
Fascinating episode. . Don't stop writing.😊 Eagerly waiting for the next one.

Hi Anaptiras
thanks for the comment
till you guys ready I won't stop writing
ya let me update it
keep reading 😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nandhini1020

Hai sakshi

very nice episode
hope raagini should be fine
ranveer is feared for raagini's pain 
ishveer are really a very good parents
waiting for next episode
bye 
take care and be safe

Hi Nandhini
thanks for the comment
yes wish that Raagini gets wello soon
yes Ranveer is feared for Raagini's pain
glad you liked the way Ishveer are good parents
ya let me update it dear
take care
keep reading

😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dvprt418.py

Hey sakshi hii
Again nice episodes poor girl ill and is so sad this ragini i don't like she isn't ready to leave ishani nd ranveer and his fears for ragini getting injected made me laugh
This was really awesome der I loved it totally
Thnx for pm
Waiting for next

Hi dear
thanks for the comment
yes poor girl little cutie pie got ill and is sad too
yes she is too possessive on Ishani were she is not leaving Ishani and Ranveer
alone due we will get to see the cute scenes from next episode dear
happy you liked the way Ranveer feared for the injection of Raagini
glad you liked it dear
ya let me update it
keep reading
😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 385
Ishani took Raagini in her hand and walked to the bed were Ranveer too came behind her. Ishani made Raagini to lay in the bed were the Doctor was standing at the other side of the bed.
Raagini(started to cry in low tone and laying in the bed and trying to get up): Mama...
Ishani(held her from getting up):Baby nothing be calm for a while Doctor will check you that is it
Raagini saw her with tears were Ishani held her well from getting up. Doctor took the shirt of Raagini up and touched her stomach with her hand and pressed her stomach slowly. Raagini was shaking her body to get up were Ishani held Raagini and signed her to lay well.
Doctor(seeing Ishani):She is not having pain in her stomach Mrs. Vaghela she is only trying to get up.
Ishani shook her head as okay.
Doctor putting Raagini's shirt down and covering her stomach and going to Raagini's right eye and lowering her lower eye lid and saw her eyes. She lowered her left eye eyelid and saw the eye again were the cutie pie now started to cry well.
Raagini(crying loudly): Mama...

Ranveer saw Raagini with a worried face were he was not able to see the way Raagini was crying,
Ishani(holding Raagini):Nothing baby you will okay now..
Doctor took the stethoscope in her neck and putting it in her ears and kept the stethoscope in Raagini's chest and was examining her. She moved her stethoscope to Raagini's stomach with it and examined her.
Doctor(seeing Ishani): Mrs. Vahgela please make Raagini get up.
Ishani:Haan(she took her hands from Raagini were the cutie pie got up and sat in the bed and with tears hugged Ishani's stomach sitting in the bed):okay baby nothing..

Doctor kept the stethoscope in Raagini's back and checked her were after the check up she took the stethoscope from her ears and saw Ishani.
Doctor(with a smile):There is no fever for your baby and there is no stomach pain. It is due to stomach not accepting the food she had. These are common problem for babies she will be perfectly alright If you give the tonic I suggest and make her take rest today well.
Ishani(with a smile):Thank you so much Doctor now only I am feeling relaxed. Thank you.

Ranveer too had a smile hearing that nothing to worry about Raagini.
Doctor: you are welcomed(with a smile seeing Ranveer standing behind Ishani who was smiling now in a clear tone): There is not need for injection to your daughter Mr. Vaghela.
Ishani had a smile seeing the way Doctor said it to Ranveer were Ranveer too smiled to Doctor with a cute hesitation face.
Ranveer(shaking his head slowly as yes):Thank you Doctor..
Doctor: you are welcomed please both of you come to my table let me write the prescription for tonic.
Ishani: Okay Doctor(she took Raagini in her hand were the cutie pie was hugging Ishani's neck well now and she came to the chair and sat in it and made Raagini comfortable in her lap).

Ranveer too sat in the chair next to Ishani were Doctor sitting in her chair took the prescription sheet and started to write the tonic name in it.
Doctor(finishing writing it tore the prescription sheet and gave it to Ishani):Give her something like meshed Porridge for today alone and then after it you can give the tonic to her. you should give the tonic today morning, Evening and night.Make her sleep well today and surely by tomorrow morning she will be perfectly alright.Give Porridge itself today alone and then once she is well you can go back to her as usual food.
Ishani(getting the prescription with a smile): hmmm okay Doctor.
Doctor:(seeing Ranveer): Mr and Mrs. Vaghela please you wait outside Nurse will bring the bill to you.
Ranveer: Hmm okay.

Ishani seeing the Doctor and giving a smile to her took her bag and putting it in her shoulders and took Raagini and made her to lay in the shoulders and got up with the prescription in one hand. Ranveer too giving a smile to the doctor and started to walk with Ishani. They both came out of the cabin and sat in the waiting chair out of that cabin.
Ishani(showing the prescription to Ranveer):Ranveer can we get the tonic in hospital medical shop know?
Ranveer(getting it from Ishani): Haan okay Ishani let us get it and go. (he smiled to her).

Ishani too smiled to him were Nurse came out of the cabin and gave it to Ranveer and directed him to pay in the reception. Ranveer getting the bill and signed Ishani to come were Ishani got up holding Raagini well and started to walk with Ranveer. They came to the reception and he paid bill and he started to walk to the medical shop of that hospital were Ishani too came behind him. Ranveer signed Ishani to stand in a place and went and gave the prescription to the medical shop staff and that staff brought the tonic to him after a while. Ranveer took the tonic in his hand and gave the money to him and Ranveer started to walk and he came to Ishani and gave the tonic to her. Ishani got the tonic and keeping it in her bag and they both started to walk out of the hospital. Raagini was hugging Ishani well and was having a dull face only. Ranveer came to the car in the parking of the hospital and they got inside the car and they started to move to their home as Ranveer drove the car.
RV MANSION..
Amba told about Raagini's health issue to Laxmi, Baa, Chaithali, Mithesh who all were sitting in the sofa of the hall.All were having a worried face hearing it were Kailash too was sitting next to Amba.
Amba: I am so worried Baa when we thought to start to make sweets and take new dresses for Diwali Raagini got ill.
Baa:Haan Amba its really sad thing and its not good to start the sweets preparation and getting dresses when she is ill.
Chaitali:oh then nos Diwaliss for usss.
Baa(seeing her in a strict tone):First let Raagini become well then let us think about Diwali.

Chaitali sat having a silent face hearing Baa's strict word were that was the moment Ranveer and Ishani having Raagini were entering the hall of the house. Ranveer was having a smile in his face were all of them got up from the sofa seeing Ranveer and Ishani with Raagini. Ranveer and Ishani stood coming near the sofa were Amba with a worried face came and saw Ranveer and Ishani.
Amba(seeing Ishani): Ishani how is Raagini now? Is she okay? (seeing Raagini having  dull face holding Ishani's neck and seeing all):She does not look well now too..
Ishani: Maa actually Raagini is.(before she could tell).
Ranveer(with a smile):Raagini is well Maa. I mean now she is not well but her vomiting was due to her stomach not accepting the food and doctor has suggested some tonic and If she haves it after having some porridge and take rest the whole day means she will be completely alright by tomorrow morning.
Baa(joining her hands and seeing up): Thank you god(coming near Ishani caressing Raagini's hair and seeing Ishani):Take care of her well Ishani.
Ishani(with a smile): Haan Baa let me and (seeing Ranveer): you tell the textile person to come today evening Ranveer so that all can take their dresses for Diwali.
Ranveer: Haan okay(he was about to take the phone from his pocket were).
Baa:Arrey nahi Ranveer let Raagini get well then let us decide about it..
Ranveer: baa only two days are there for Diwali and Raagini will get well by tomorrow morning. Today Ishani will be completely with Raagini and even Sharman, Nitin Uncle and Manas all will be coming back from the offices in the evening so let us take the dresses today evening. And even all of you can start the sweet preparations too.
Amba: But Ranveer Ishani need to be with Raagini and then how can she select her dress and so only we are telling don't want..
Ranveer(smiling to them and seeing Ishani): Let Ishani be with Raagini today and when textile person is coming let me select Ishani's dresses with help of all of you okay.(seeing Ishani): Okay for you know?
Ishani: Haan okay (seeing Amba and Baa): Baa, Maa please make all the arrangements for Diwali let me take care of Raagini. Let me go to room now...
Amba: Haan tk Ishani.

Ishani having Raagini in her hand started to walk to the stairs and started to climb the stairs with Raagini . Ranveer took his phone and started to dial to the number of the textile shop owner and keeping the phone in his ears waited for the person to pick the call. All sat in the sofa back were as soon as the call was picked up Ranveer told the textile person to send the Saree,Choli, men's shirts, pants and other dress models through his staffs to his house by today evening and then he cut the call.
Ranveer(seeing Amba and Baa): Baa , Maa I told them to come they will be coming in the evening. Let me go to my room Maa.
Amba: Haan tk Ranveer.

Ranveer putting his phone in his pocket and started to walk in the stairs and he came to their room were he saw Ishani making Raagini to sit in the bed and she too sat next to her and kept her bag in the bed. Ranveer too came inside and sat on the other side of Raagini.
Ranveer(seeing Raagini with a silent face): Baby you are feeling tiered know?
Raagini was having only silent face were Ishani had a smile and took her phone from her bag and called to Mala and told her to bring meshed Rice porridge to Raagini and cut the call. Ranveer was trying his best to make Raagini smile were cutie pie hearing what all Ranveer said only laid her head in Ranveer's knees. Ranveer with a smile caressed Raagini's back.
Ranveer(seeing Ishani): She is so tiered I think Ishani..
Ishani: Haan Ranveer now Mala is going to bring Porridge for her let me make Raagini have it and then If I give the tonic to her means she will be okay soon.
Ranveer: Haan tk..

After a few minutes Mala came inside the room with a tray having a small bowl of meshed rice porridge with spoon in it for Raagini. Mala came near Ishani who was sitting in the bed were Ishani giving a smile to Mala took the bowl from the tray.
Mala: Bhabhi is Raagini okay now?
Ishani(with a smile): Haan Mala Doctor gave a tonic and to give it after giving her some porridge. She will be okay by tomorrow.
Mala(giving a smile): Tk Bhabhi(telling it she started to walk out of the room).
Ishani(seeing Raagini who was still keeping her head in Ranveer's knees touched her back):Raagini utto.
Raagini was not getting up were Ishani held her shoulders and made Raagini to get up were the cutie pie sat in the bed with a dull face. Ishani took the porridge in the spoon and showed it to Raagini's mouth.
Raagini(seeing the porridge in the spoon with a dull face seeing Ishani): Naaa Mama..
Ishani: Please baby If you have something only you will be okay soon. come on have it now.

Raagini seeing Ishani's face got the porridge from the spoon.Ishani started to feed Raagini the porridge were the cutie pie who had the hunger in her stomach started to have it slowly. Ranveer was smiling seeing Raagini were Ishani after 45 minutes emptied the porridge bowl.
Ishani(seeing Raagini):Very good My darling you had everything now(she took the feeding bottle with water from the bag and showed the feeding bottle to Raagini's mouth were the cutie pie started to suck it well and took her mouth from the feeding bottle):okay now tonic.
she closed the feeding bottle with cap and took the tonic from her bag and opened its cap and taking the cap given to give the medicine. She poured the tonic in that cap were the tonic was green in color. Raagini cutely smiled now seeing the colorful tonic.
Raagini(showing her index finger to tonic in the cap): Mama...
Ishani(with a smile): colorful know?now drink it you will be fine..(she brought that cap near Raagini's mouth): have it baby you should swallow it.

Raagini saw the cap and kept her lips in the cap and drank the tonic slowly were the sweetness of the tonic made it comfortable for her to drink it. Ishani took the cap as soon as Raagini finished the tonic.
Ishani(seeing Ranveer):Ranveer If you want to go to Office go now..
Ranveer:Nahi Ishani let me be here today. Till Raagini gets well let me be with you. Can I make Raagini sleep?
Ishani(smiling to him): Haan.

Ranveer took Raagini in his hand and smiled to cutie pie were now cutie pie too smiled to him. Ranveer made Raagini to lay in his chest and started to tell a story to make Raagini sleep. Ishani with a smile closed the tonic bottle and went and kept it in her cupboard and came and took the porridge bowl and started to walk out of the room.
To be continued 😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 386
The time started to move were Ranveer who was telling story now saw Raagini who was sleeping well in his chest. Ranveer with a smile caressed Raagini's hair and made the cutie pie to lay in the bed. He lovingly took the pillows and kept two pillow beside her both the side and got up from the bed. He was now relaxed as they came to know that Raagini will be back to herself soon. Ranveer waited for Ishani to come back and started to walk in the room right and left were in the next 10 minutes Ishani came inside the room. Ranveer seeing her gave a smile to her and Ishani too smiled to him and saw Raagini who was sleeping well.
Ishani(coming near Ranveer): you made her sleep.
Ranveer: Haan sleep is important for her now let her sleep. Ishani let me be in study room to tell it to you only I was waiting here. Anything you want just give me a call.
Ishani(smiling and shaking her head as okay): Haan Tk Ranveer..

Ranveer giving a smile to her started to walk out of the room and he went to his study room. Ishani took deep breath and went to the cupboard and took a novel from it and closed the cupboard and came to the bed and sat next to Raagini who was sleeping and she started to read the novel. Ranveer started to work in his laptop sitting in the study room. The time started to run were they were in the evening of the day. Ranveer had his lunch in the study and Ishani too had her lunch in the room were Mala served them in the afternoon. It was exactly 5 o clock in the evening were Raagini cutely opened her eyes and sat in the bed and saw Ishani who was in the sofa now reading her novel with the deep sleep awaken face.
Raagini(seeing the pillow both the side and seeing Ishani and showing her right hand towards her): Mama...
Ishani(hearing Raagini's voice taking her eyes from the novel and seeing Raagini with a smile keeping the novel in the sofa and got up and coming towards Raagini): oh my baby got up and the tonic effort made her to sleep this much time. (she sat in the bed near Raagini).
Raagini(cutely smiled now): Mama..(keeping her hand in her stomach and cutely): Kana..
Ishani(with a smile):Thank god you are now okay. Happy that my cutie pie wanted to have food now. Tk wait let Mama tell Mala aunty to bring the food for you. (she took her phone from the lamp stand and called to Mala number and waited for her to pick the call were when Mala picked the call): Hello Mala..
Mala: Haaan Bhabhi.
Ishani:Can you bring Wheat Dalia Porridge for Raagini?
Mala: Haan Bhabhi let me bring it.
Ishani:Tk (she cut the call and keeping the phone in the table and seeing Raagini who was now cutely smiling seeing her):See today no playing you should only be in the bed and take rest.
Raagini(without understanding): Mama(she got up and stood in the bed and cutely came near Ishani and lovingly hit her forehead with her mother forehead): hmmm Mama..
Ishani(with a smile hitting her forehead with Raagini's forehead): hmmm this is enough to tell that you are fine. (she took her forehead from Raagini's forehead and kissed Raagini's cheek): I love you so much my cutie pie.

Raagini lovingly hugged Ishani were Ishani too hugged her back and both Mother and daughter were spending time with each other.
Ranveer was working in his laptop in study room were his phone rang being in the table and he saw the number and getting its textile owner number and he picked the call.
RV: Yes tell me.
Person: Sir I myself came to your home with my boys. We are ready with the model dresses sir and we are in your home parking.
RV:Come to the hall and start to arrange the model dresses.
Person: okay sir.

Ranveer cut the call and turned off the laptop and got up from the sofa and putting his phone in his pocket started to walk out of the study room and he came to the corridor stand and saw the textile persons coming in one by one and fixing the places to arrange the stands for dresses and now they were making the dresses ready to show case to all of them. Ranveer with a smile started to walk in the corridor and when he came to their room were that was the moment Mala came with the porridge bowl in her hand and was about to enter their room.
Ranveer:mala food for Raagini?
Mala:Haan Bhaiya..
Ranveer(with a smile):Give it to me let me give it to Ishani.
Mala: Okay Bhaiya..

She gave the bowl to Ranveer and started to walk from there were Ranveer entered their room were Raagini was now smiling and playing in the bed with Ishani. Ranveer with a smile came towards the bed were Raagini saw Ranveer and Ishani too smiled seeing Ranveer there.
Raagini: Papa..
Ranveer(with a smile):So my beti is back to the track..
Raagini: uhhh
Ranveer:(with a smile): hmm so happy Papa is to see my beti like this(seeing Ishani and giving the bowl to her):Food for Raagini Mala brought it till our room I got it from her and came with it.
Ishani(getting it): hmm okay
Ranveer: Ishani now textile person has come down can you and Raagini come or..
Ishani: Nahi Ranveer If Raagini come to the hall means she will start to play again and if she start to play again means I can't control her so let her be in our room today let her take rest well. From tomorrow let her play.
Ranveer:Tk then let me select the dresses for you both tell what dress you want for Raagini for Diwali?
Ishani(with a smile): Get some colorful pant and shirts for her and for me..(before she could tell).
Ranveer(in a cute tone): Hello hello I asked for only Raagini not for you(with a romantic smile):For you I will only select and I am sure you will like it.
Ishani(with a cute smile shaking her head as okay):okay..
Ranveer(too smiling well and seeing Raagini):Take Rest Baby from tomorrow you can play well okay?
Raagini(seeing the porridge with hunger): hmm
Ranveer giving a smile to Ishani started to walk out of the room were Ishani took the porridge from the bowl and showed it to Raagini were the cutie pie started to have it.
Ranveer came down to the hall and saw all of them coming to the hall seeing the textile person in the hall before he could inform them but seeing his family happy he had a smile in his face but his eyes searched for Amba and Baa were he saw both of them in the dinning table were they were making the sweets with their hands.
Ranveer(with a smile coming to them):Maa. Baa come to the hall let us select the dress know?
Baa(with a smile): Haan Ranveer we saw them coming and we are going to finish this sweet making work let us come after it..How is Raagini now?
Ranveer: haan she is well now Baa now she started to play with Ishani even I told her to bring her down but she will start to play in the hall so only to make her take rest Ishani has kept her in the room.
Baa: Haan let her take rest. Tk let us come you go and select the dresses for you, Ishani and Raagini.
Ranveer: haan tk both of you come soon .

Both shook their head as okay were Ranveer too started to walk to the hall. Laxmi and Chaitali started to see the Saree for them to the man who was showing them Saree. Disha was seeing the Choli for her in the choli stand. He saw Sharman, Manas with Krish and Pratik seeing the sherwani for them. Devarsh was seeing the pant and shirt for him. Kailash, and Mithesh were seeing the sherwani and discussing about it were Krisha came to the corridor stand and standing in the corridor saw down the hall were she saw Devarsh seeing the shirts and pant for him were she only saw the greediness of Devarsh in his eyes. She had a anger face and went to her room and was thinking for a decision regarding Devarsh.Ranveer with a smile started to walk to the Choli stand and saw the person who was showing the Choli to Disha.
Person(showing the Choli to Disha and seeing Ranveer): yes sir..
Ranveer:I need Choli for my wife.
Person(took his notepad and pen and to Ranveer): your wife size sir..
Ranveer(with a smile got the note pad and pen from him and wrote the size of Ishani in it and gave it to him):This size only please show the models..
Person:yes sir(he showed the Choli's hanging in that size to Ranveer):These are perfect size you said sir..
Ranveer: Okay(he started to see the choli one by one were Disha was seeing him with a silent face).
Disha(seeing Ranveer and in thoughts):He is the no.1 man to fall in wife feet. Don't know how he can see the same girl from his childhood till today that smile in his face while seeing Ishani didn't go off from him till today. (she gave a impossible head shake to herself started to see the Choli for her).

Disha selected the dress for her were Amba and Baa too finishing the sweets preparation for Diwali came and sat with Chaitali and Laxmi and started to see the Saree for them.Ranveer after an hour of selection selected a Sandal color Lehenga with red border. Lehenga was shining so well were the choli was red color with Sandal desigs in it.
Ranveer(showing that Choli to the person):This one is okay give it to me after I come to you let me give it to my wife and tell her to trial check it so that If its not fitting to her you can adjust it now itself.
Person: Okay sir.
Ranveer started to move to the textile owner and said him to show the dresses to him for Raagini and said its one year old free size western dresses. The man showed the few baby dresses and Ranveer started to see it for Raagini were after half an hour he selected a colorful shirt and pant for Raagini. With a smile he got the dress from that man and moving from there he got the dresses of Ishani from the person who showed the choli to him and having both the dresses in his hand started to walk in the stairs. He came to their room were he saw Raagini sitting in the bed and playing with teddy bear and mickey mouse were Ishani was sitting near her and smiling to Raagini.
Ranveer(come inside the room and coming near Ishani): Ishani..
Ishani(smiling to Raagini and hearing Ranveer's voice seeing him):Ranveer..
Ranveer(seeing Raagini and seeing Ishani);She had her food know?
Ishani(showing the empty bowl in the lamp stand):She finished it completely.
Ranveer:Okay now she is so well Ishani.
Ishani: Haan
Ranveer(with a smile showed both the dresses):Tk now Dresses for you and Raagini. your dress is Choli and lehenga go and check it and then If you have any adjustment give it to me let me tell them to do the adjustments
Ishani(with a smile): Okay but Raagini..
Ranveer: Arrey mein hu na let me take care of her.
Ishani: Okay now give the dresses of Raagini.

Ranveer gave the dress of Raagini were Ishani saw it and with a smile saw Ranveer. She kept the dress of Raagini in the bed
Ishani:Haan Ranveer it will be perfect to her..
Ranveer: Haan okay now just go and try your dress alone and come.
Ishani:(she got up from the bed and got the dresses from Ranveer in her hand):Take care of Raagini let me come..
Ranveer: Haan okay
Ishani giving a smile to Ranveer with the Choli in her hand started to walk out of the room and entered her room and locked the room. Ranveer started to play with Raagini were the cutie pie started to show the toys to Ranveer and smiled to him.
In the next 20 minutes Ishani came out of the room with the choli in her hand and changed to her Saree itself she came to their room and came to Ranveer who was playing with Raagini.
Ishani:Ranveer its perfect for me too the dresses are okay for me and Raagini now take this and bill it.
Ranveer:okay..
Ishani:Where are you dresses?
Ranveer:Arrey I will go down and select it for me.
Ishani: Okay fine bill both of our dresses and select dress for you too.
Ranveer(getting up and getting the dresses from Ishani and took Raagini's dresses too in hand): okay let me. (he started to walk)
Ishani:(Ishani thinking for a while) :Ranveer..
Ranveer(turning to Ishani): Haan
Ishani:Ek minute come near me..
Ranveer(with a not understanding face came and stood near her):Kya?
Ishani: how you know my size this much exactly?
Ranveer(brought a naughtiness in his face going near her in a husky tone): More than me no one can know your size well because I am a man who has seen you so well.
Ishani(with a shyness hit his shoulders with smile):Go from here..
Ranveer with a naughty smile started to walk from there were he started to walk in the corridor and went to the hall were Ishani had a smile in her face thinking the way Ranveer is naughty to her.
To be continued 😉
Edited by sakshi5050 - 7 years ago