keep smiling
take care
keep reading

😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: shaktiluvradz

Hi sakshi  thnq for pm ishani lovely mother care for cutie pie is nice hope  cutie pie should get well soon ishveer scenes were awesome keep update dear

Hi Janani
thanks for the comment
glad you liked Ishani's care for cutie pie
ya let us wish that she should get well soon
happy you liked Ishveer scenes
ya let me update it dear
keep reading 😉😉😉

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anaptiras

Hi Sakshi!!! I am a silent reader of this forum. I have been reading your updates from the 1st episode. They are awesome. I read them everyday with great pleasure. Please, continue writing because your updates have become a part of our everyday life.😊

Hi Anaptiras
welcome to the forum and happy that one of my silent reader came up with
comment
I am so happy dear
glad you are reading it from my 1st episode
happy you liked it
happy you are giving your precious time to ready the story I write and glad you
hear you are happy in it
ya let me continue dear
glad my story is part of all your everyday life
keep reading 😉😉😉
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Ragini falling sick was unexpected. Poor girl vomited a lot.ishani washing her mouth..taking care of her..giving her water with sugar n water was touchy.ranveer admiring ishani the mother was nice.husband will love the wife more when she is a good mother. Hopefully ragini will be fit before the Diwali celebration. Otherwise Diwali won't be enjoyable 
o_gudiya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice update sakshi dii.. Ragini falling sick was unwxpected.. But yeah duw to this we got to see a caring mother in Ishani.. Loved it.. Ranveer admiring ishani.. He can never b tired of admiring ishani.. Awaiting fr next.. Update soon. 
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

Ragini falling sick was unexpected. Poor girl vomited a lot.ishani washing her mouth..taking care of her..giving her water with sugar n water was touchy.ranveer admiring ishani the mother was nice.husband will love the wife more when she is a good mother. Hopefully ragini will be fit before the Diwali celebration. Otherwise Diwali won't be enjoyable 

Hi Jasmine
thanks for the comment
yes it was unexpected one our cutie pie fell ill
glad you liked the way Ishani took care of her and she fed her water with sugar and
salt
happy you liked the way Ranveer admired mother in Ishani
yes when she is a good mother his love will increase for her
ya wish that Raagini should be well before Diwali
yes of course other wise Diwali will be dull one
keep reading

😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: o_gudiya

Nice update sakshi dii.. Ragini falling sick was unwxpected.. But yeah duw to this we got to see a caring mother in Ishani.. Loved it.. Ranveer admiring ishani.. He can never b tired of admiring ishani.. Awaiting fr next.. Update soon. 

Hi Gudiya behan
glad you liked the update
yes Raagini sick was really unexpected dear
happy you liked caring of Ishani as mother
happy you liked the way Ranveer admired Ishani and yes he will
be never ever tired of admiring her
ya let me update it dear
keep reading 😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 384
Ranveer went to washroom were after a few more minutes Ishani came inside their room with a tray with two plates of breakfast for her and Ranveer and feeding bottle full of warm water with light sugar and salt for Raagini. She kept it in the table and saw for Ranveer were she heard water splashing sound in the washroom now and she got to know Ranveer is taking bath and she sat in the sofa and saw Raagini who was sleeping well in the bed. Raagini's exposed body and the way she is sleeping only wearing her panty showed her more cute to Ishani were at the next moment Ishani's smile vanished as soon as she thought about the way Raagini vomited today early morning. She felt sad for a while were she saw Raagini and was thinking to take her to the Doctor.After sometime Ranveer came out of the washroom wearing his Orange T-shirt and Black pant were he was drying his hair with the towel in his hand. He came to the mirror and started to dry his hair well. Drying with one hand he saw Ishani in the sofa and the worried face of her was seeing Raagini who was sleeping well in the bed. Ranveer taking a deep breath drying his hair well and making sure he has dried well dropping the towel in the dressing table started to walk towards the sofa and he came to Ishani. He sat next to Ishani were still Ishani was seeing Raagini only with a worried face.
Ranveer(seeing her worried face kept his hand in her shoulders):Ishani..
Ishani(coming to herself feeling Ranveer's hand in her shoulders and seeing him): Haan Ranveer..
Ranveer(with a smile):Kya hua? you are feeling worried?
Ishani(shaking her head as yes slowly): Haan Ranveer as Raagini got sick I am really worried. If we take her to Doctor If Doctor again tells to give her injection means so pity know our Cutie pie need to bear that pain too..
Ranveer(seeing her with a concern face):See don't want injection and all let me tell the Doctor to give some tonic to her.
Ishani(seeing him with a cute fun making face): Hello She is only Doctor not you?
Ranveer(in a cute tone): Haaan she can be Doctor but she can never get to know what is a father's pain when he sees his daughter in pain.

Ishani saw him with a mesmerized smile were she didn't know what to argue for this statement of Ranveer. It clearly showed how much affection he is holding for Raagini in his heart and is wishing to give Raagini all the happiness of life. Ishani cutely moved close to Ranveer and sitting near him seeing him.
Ishani:you are the cutest in the world Ranveer.
Ranveer(smiling to her): Haan I am always cutest to your eyes but shall we have breakfast now because If we have our food at right time and be healthy only we can take care of Raagini well.
Ishani(smiling and shaking her head as yes): Haan let us have it.
Ranveer took the plate in his hand were Ishani took the next plate in her hand. They both had their Breakfast by having a chat of to whether to take Raagini to the Doctor they used to take for her regular vaccine or they need to take Raagini to some other Doctor  and finally finishing the Breakfast and decided that they will take her to Doctor who used to check Raagini regularly and give vaccination to her. Ishani and Ranveer after the Breakfast washing their hands were Ishani came and sat next to Raagini in the bed were the cutie pie was sleeping well now. Ranveer came and sat in the other side of the bed. Ishani started to caress Raagini's hair.
Ranveer(seeing Ishani):Ishani should we really go and meet that Doctor Damini Sharman she only injected the injection to my daughter and she made her cry a lot.
Ishani:Arrey she only knows Raagini's health well you said okay when having breakfast now what happen?
Ranveer: Nothing I thought the flashback of her injecting the injection to Raagini.
Ishani:Ranveer now Raagini health is important once Raagini wake up let us take her to hospital.
Ranveer: Okay okay(he smiled to her).

Ishani too saw him with a cute look were the cutie pie was cutely moving her hand above her hand and she rotated in the bed were her actions were so cute to Ranveer and Ishani. Raagini slowly opened her eyes and slowly started to cry.
Ishani(before she could increase her cry took raagini in her hand): You are okay now no need to cry baby.
Raagini(seeing Ishani stopped her crying and with a dull face): Mama..
Ishani:Tk come now let Mama take you to washroom and then you don't want to bath today let Mama wipe you with towel well and then you can have some water for your stomach and they let us go for hospital okay?
Raagini(cutely rested her head in Ishani's shoulders): Mama..
The way she is tiered clearly told Ishani that they need to take Raagini to hospital for sure.
Ishani(seeing Ranveer); Ranveer let me make Raagini ready you too get ready let us start after that to hospital.
Ranveer(shaking his head as okay):Haan okay.

Ishani got up and took Raagini in her hand and started to walk towards the washroom taking the towel from the cupboard. Ranveer got up and started to get ready in front of the mirror  and he made him ready taking the time and he sat in the sofa waiting for Ishani and Raagini. Ishani came out after a while were she was having Raagini draped by the towel. Raagini was so dull in her face were Ishani brought her to the bed and went and took the dresses of Raagini from the cupboard and sat in the bed and made Raagini to stand in the bed and started to make the cutie pie wear her pant and shirt. As Ishani made her to wear it Raagini with a dull face hugged Ishani and rested her head in her mother's shoulders.
Ishani(caressing Raagini's back):Tk baby nothing will happen you will be okay soon(she got up and brought Raagini with her and sat in the sofa and sat next to Ranveer and took the water with salt and sugar mixed in feeding bottle and made Raagini to come out of the hug and showed the feeding bottle to Raagini's lips): Have it Baby..
Raagini(shaking her head as no): Naa Mama..
Ishani:Arrey some what water then Doctor will tell what you need to have please have it now.

Raagini seeing Ishani's face kept her lips in the nipple and sucked the water from it. It was only 5 sips were the cutie pie took her lips from the feeding bottle and saw Ishani with a dull face.
Ishani(getting to know that Raagini is not able to have it): Okay enough now come let us go to Hospital(seeing Ranveer):Ranveer let us go now..
Ranveer: Haan tk
Ishani:Get Raagini let me pack her files and water in the bag and come.
Ranveer: Haan(he got up and he took Raagini from Ishani's lap and saw her with a smile): My cutie pie nothing will happen okay(seeing Ishani): Let me be in the corridor.
Ishani: Haan tk Ranveer..
Ranveer(seeing Raagini):Let us go out baby..
Raagini: mmm(with a dull face rested her head in Ranveer's shoulders);Papa.

Ranveer held her well and started to walk out of the room and started to walk in the corridor and waited for Ishani to come. Ishani went and took her bag and kept the feeding bottle with water in it and went to her cupboard and took Raagini's files and she packed the files in her bag.Ishani putting the bag in her shoulders started to walk out of the room and she saw Ranveer having Raagini in his hand and walking in the corridor.
Ishani(coming near Ranveer): shall we go Ranveer?
Ranveer: haan let us(he started to walk were Ishani too started to walk with him).

They both walking with Raagini and coming down in the stairs and as they came to the hall they saw Amba,and Kailash in the hall sofa talking to each other.
Amba(seeing Ranveer and Ishani got up and came to them were Kailash too came to them and stood near Amba): Ishani how is Raagini now?
Ishani: maa she is dull only I think still now her stomach is not well so let us go to hospital and come.
Amba: haan tk tk go and come(seeing Raagini in Ranveer's shoulders and caressing her hair): Nothing will happen to you..
Raagini(with a dull face seeing Amba): Dadi..
Amba(smiling to her and pinching her cheek): you will be okay soon. (seeing Ranveer):Ranveer I thought to tell you to send textile person to home today evening but now Raagini is not well so let us think about it later.
Ranveer: Maa I hope Raagini will be okay after going to hospital so once she is okay let me order for the textile person to come to home.
Amba:Tk Ranveer first go and show Raagini to doctor then let us think about it..
Ranveer;Tk Maa.
Amba(smiling to him): Haan(seeing Ishani):Ishani tell the problem exactly to the doctor.
Ishani: Haan tk Maa.
Kailash(seeing Ranveer ):Take care of Raagini well Ranveer..
Ranveer: Haan tk Papa.

Ishani and Ranveer shook their head as leaving to both of them started to walk out of the home and went to the car and started to the hospital.
IN THE HOSPITAL..
Ranveer and Ishani getting to know the room of Doctor Dhamini Sharma from the reception were entering that Doctor room with as soon as they went as there were no other patients at that time. Ishani entered with Raagini in her hand as the cutie pie came to her hand as Ranveer drove the car till now and Ranveer entered behind Ishani.
Ishani(seeing the Doctor): Good morning Doctor..
Doctor:(with a smile):Good morning Mrs. Ishani Vaghela..
Ishani(smiling to her): Haan yes Doctor..
Doctor(showing the chairs to Ranveer and Ishani): Please take your seats Mr and Mrs. Vaghela..

Ranveer sat in the chair were Ishani too sat next to him having Raagini well in her hand. She made Raagini to sit in her lap and made the cutie pie comfortable to lay her head in her chest.
Doctor:Tell me why have you come this much early Mrs. Vaghela?
Ishani:(showing Ragini):Doctor Raagini is not well. Today early morning 3 o clock she suddenly woke up. She never have the habit of waking up in the night but today she woke up and she cried and then she vomited too and she showed her stomach is uncomfortable with her hand to me.
Doctor: Oh that is natural in babies but let us see what caused her to vomit. What you gave her after that ?
Ishani:She is not having anything Doctor but to clear her stomach I gave some water mixed with salt and sugar after sometime of her vomiting.
Doctor:hmm that's good only it will relax her stomach. Can you please show her file?
Ishani: Haan let me(she managed Raagini and took the bag from her shoulders and took the file from it and gave it to the Doctor).
Doctor(got the file and seeing the records of Raagini and after a while): so all her vaccination are done. (she closed the file and keeping it in the table in front of Ishani):Have it and bring Raagini to the bed now..(she was about to get up).
Ranveer(before Doctor gets up):Doctor you won't give injection to her know?
Doctor(now got Ranveer well were she got the flashback of how  Ranveer did many things to stop her to inject Raagini once he came with Ishani who came for Raagini's vaccination and with a smile): Let me see her Mr. Vaghela then let me tell whether to inject her or not(she got up and went to the bed).

Ranveer shook his head as okay with a silent face to the doctor and he saw Ishani were she was keeping the file in the bag and keeping the bag in the table took Raagini towards the bed. Ranveer too got up and went behind Ishani.
To be continued 😉
PrinceAsif thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
What happened to our cutie pie??... I hope everything will go fine...too great episode... How u doing sissy?? Due to xms i couldn't comment...& sorry for that...b safe sissy
o_gudiya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice update Sakshi di.. waiting for next..update soon..