keep reading πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: dvprt418.py

hey sakshi hi
hope you are good
all the episodes were interesting
its really commendable you gave proper weightage to ritika's story as well and i like the fact that you went through all the detailing of opening a office this shows how much effort you take for it
ishveer are not able to spend time with each other and finally each and everyone patched up with ritika and admitted what mistakes they did to make her like that.
ragini is really the best she was not ready to leave her mama and the way she said mama mein that was funny she is exactly the same as ranveer.
its good manas got promoted but disha is really the worst she shouldnt be  happy
all the episodes were really awesome dear
thnx for pm
waiting for next

Hi dear
thanks for the comment
ya I am doing good
hope you are too doing good
glad you liked the episode
glad you liked the way I gave weightage for Rithika's story
happy you liked the way I told about opening a office thanks that you liked my
effort
yes Ishveer are not able to spend time with each other and all finally
patched up with Rithika and they admitted their mistake too
glad you liked the way Raagini is not ready to give her mother to anyone and
the way she said  Mama mein
yes she is exactly same as Ranveer
yes Manas got promoted well and Disha won't be happy because Manas will
never mind her here after
glad you liked all the episdoes
ya let me update it dear
keep reading

πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Take your time dear
πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shaktiluvradz

Hi sakshi thnq for  pm nice update  finally she left to London thank God she realised everything is fine between them ishveer scs happy  now  keep update darl

\
Hi Janani
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the update and finally Rithika went to London and
yes let us thank god that she relaized everything
now everything is fine between Ishveer
glad you liked it
keep readingπŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

Loved ishveer talking about love.like ishani said understanding each other is love..not just love making. Ritika is picking up very well in business. Ragini is not willing to share ishani with ranveer.she is also possessive about ishani like ranveer.it's a very natural situation. All kids are possessive about their mother. Sharman apologizing to ritika was very emotional. Ritika's reply too was touchy.ishani trying hard to feed ragini.she has to always run after ragini. Like ritika said she too always busy like ranveer.liked ritika noticing that when he was with her he behaved like a money minded man..but with ishani ragini he is different and prefers to be with them.Loved his reply too.ritika dressed up like a typical business woman.nice pic.office inauguration scene was nice.they arranged so.much for her n her father.ritika talking to get father with the photograph was emotional. Finally ritika has left.Waiting for the next track.please bring shikar shivanya too for Diwali special episode 

Hi Jasmine
thanks for the comment
glad you loved Ishveer talking about love and Ishani telling about understanding
each other is love not just love making
Rithika got patched up to her business well
happy you liked the way Raagini was not ready to share Ishani with Ranveer
she is exactly Ranveer in her possessiveness too
glad you liked it and yes kids are too possessive on their mother
glad you liked Sharman apologizing to Rithika and felt it emotional
happy you liked Rithika's reply too
yes Ishani need to run behing Raagini to feed her
she is so naughty and busy like Ranveer is
glad you liked the way Rithika noticed that when he was with her he was showing
like a money man but now he only wants to be with Ishani and Raagini
glad you liked his reply too
happy you liked Rithika's dressing and her pic
glad you liked office inaugration scene and they way they arranged it for her
happy you liked the way Rithika talked to Zaveri photo
yes finally Rithika left from there
let us see what is the next track and surely they both will come for the
special celebration
keep reading

πŸ˜‰
o_gudiya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Fab episodes di..
Ritika went to london..
It was a emotional moment..
Loved Ranveers surprise..
Ranveer and ritikas relation became good..
Hope they would b in contact as i loved their friendship..
Now next is romance..hehe..
Waiting fr next..update soon di..
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 382
Ranveer and Ishani sat in their car and Ranveer start to drive the car towards RV mansion. They didn't know why they were not able to talk now as they now felt the absence of Rithika with them.Ranveer driving for 45 minutes brought the car to RV mansion and parked the car in front of the house.  Ishani got down from the car were Ranveer seeing her..
Ranveer: Ishani..
Ishani(turned and saw him): Haan
Ranveer; Let me leave to office you go to home..
Ishani(giving a head shake): Okay but breakfast..
Ranveer: Let me have it in office.
Ishani:Tk have a nice day ..
Ranveer(giving a smile): Okay.

Telling it Ranveer took a reverse in the car and started to drive the car out of RV mansion were Ishani saw the car till it vanish from her eye sight and started to walk inside the house. As she came inside the house Amba and Laxmi were in the dinning table having their breakfast. Ishani with a smile came near them and she too sat in the chair opposite to them.
Amba(seeing Ishani): Ishani you and Ranveer dropped Rithika in Airport know?
Ishani(shaking her head as yes): Haan Maa till she goes to the boarding we saw her and once she left from our eye sight only we came back. (with a feeling face):Feeling that someone is missing in our house..
Amba: Haan Ishani she would have gone after Diwali at least..
Laxmi(seeing both Amba and Ishani with a smile): Moti Behan we are the woman who didn't study anything but Ishani, Rithika and all have studied well.Ishani too was going to office before marriage know and now she is in home to take care of Raagini and all our family only and Rithika is too have taken a good step in her life let her go a head. If we keep on feeling like this means how can she be happy there.
Amba(smiling to her): Haan that is also right only she should be happy there know?(seeing Ishani who was smiling hearing Laxmi's way of convincing them): What Laxmi is telling is right only let Rithika come well in her life.
Ishani(with a smile): Haan Maa she will, Maa Raagini..
Amba(with a smile):She is sleeping well Ishani I saw her and then only came to have breakfast.
Ishani: Haan tk Maa let me have my breakfast and go to room(telling it she served herself and started to have her breakfast with Laxmi and Amba seeing Laxmi): Maasi I heard that Massa has come here during Karwa Chauth but where is he now? As I and Ranveer came late in the night on Karwa chauth I thought to see him next day but I am not able to see him anywhere..
Laxmi:your Massa has gone from here on that day night itself to Anjar. He has gone for Karwa chauth know he will be coming for Diwali. Its been almost 25 years marriage life with him I cannot predict this man
Amba and Ishani had a smile hearing the way Laxmi was complaining about her husband were Ishani finished her lunch with Amba and Laxmi and finally she started to move to their room. She came to her room and saw Raagini were she was moving her little hands here and there in the cradle. Ishani saw her and sat in the bed and was sure that cutie pie will wake up anytime. Ishani waited for her to come out of sleep were Raagini cutely cried a loud cry were Ishani with a smile took her from the cradle and the day started to run at its routine for Ishani.
It was evening were Raagini was running here and there in the hall as she wishes were Amba, Baa, Laxmi and Chaithali were sitting in the sofa of the hall and were making the list for Diwali purchase. Ishani was standing near the pillar and was having a look on Raagini. Ishani saw the naughtiness of Raagini were she had a smile in her face seeing the activities of Raagini. Raagini cutely ran to Amba and held her knees and was smiling to her were Ishani too seeing it came near them.
Raagini(seeing Amba): Dadi..
Amba(smiling to her and took her in her hand and made her to sit in her lap):Arrey what my pothi wants?
Raagini(with a cute smile): uhhh
Ishani(sitting next to Amba with a smile): Maa now a days know controlling Raagini is very hard running only all the time.
Amba(smiling to Ishani and seeing Raagini):you are often Running only...(seeing Ishani): you know about Ranveer very well know? he too will be running here and there when he was small.
Ishani: Haan Maa how will I forget it? He won't be in a place for a while..
Baa(seeing Raagini):Raagini come to Baa..
Raagini(seeing Baa and showed her hands): Baa..
Baa took her in her hand from Amba and made Raagini to sit in her lap were the cutie pie was lovingly sitting in Baa's embrace and touching her cheek with her hand. All were so happy were Chaitali wrote the list they discussed now.
Chaitali(seeing Baa); Baa I wrote the complete list what you said..
Baa(getting it with one hand managing Raagini and seeing Amba): Amba tell Ramu to buy all these things from Market tomorrow let us start to make the sweets and tomorrow tell Ranveer to bring textile person for all our dresses.
Amba; (getting the list): Haan tk Baa let me(she got and went to give the list to Ramu were before she could go).
Ishani(seeing Amba): Maa ek minute.
Amba: Haan Ishani..
Ishani: Maa have you decided to invite the guest know?
Amba: Only few guest Ishani I am going to invite.
Ishani: Maa invite Shikhar and Shivanya too and complete Shikhar's family.
Amba(with a smile):Sure Ishani let me..

Ishani shook her head with a smile were the Diwali celebration almost started on a happy note. The day started to move were the day came to almost night 9 o clock were Ishani having sleeping Raagini in her shoulders came to their room and made her to sleep in the cradle. Ishani seeing the entrance of their room.
Ishani(to herself):Where is Ranveer? I am calling to his phone his phone is switched off...(as she was about to talk the next word).
Ranveer entered the room and he had a smile seeing Ishani were he closed the door and came inside the room.
Ishani(coming to him):Why was your phone switched off? this much late to come from office?
Ranveer: you very well know that If I am busy I used to come late and there was only one point of charge in my phone when I started to come out of office to have dinner in a hotel and that time Rithika called me from John's phone and she told she is safe there and she liked the house too there and she is settled. She told she will get a new London number and will be in touch with us.
Ishani(with a smile):So happy for it Ranveer(bringing a cute anger): Why did you have the food in hotel? you would have had in office canteen or have come home for dinner know?
Ranveer: Ishani Canteen was closed and I too was hungry and I was not able to bear it till I come home so only I had it in a hotel and came home. (he saw her with a cute smile and lovingly brought his hand behind her back and pulled her close to him).
Ishani(seeing him);What are you doing?
Ranveer(pulling her more close);Raagini is sleeping and now only me and you. I have closed the door so what I will be doing now?
Ishani(seeing him with a smile):Romance?
Ranveer; Haan Rithika is settled and I am sure she will be coming to great heights so for few days let us have a good romantic life.
Ishani(seeing him with a shyness bowed her head): Haan.
Ranveer(seeing her shyness); I love you so much Ishani(going near her ears in a husky tone):I can't control more than this
Ishani(hearing it with a smile cutely held his shoulders and making him to come out and seeing him with face full of red):Don't control but not today..
Ranveer: haan I know not today because Raagini is with us but surely a day we need to share our love.
Ishani(shaking her head as okay): hmm okay. Now come on change and sleep.
Ranveer(without leaving her):Nahi for sometime want to be in your hug(he hugged her immediately):

Ishani too with a love hugged him back and they both were feeling each other love in this hug. They stood like this for almost 10 minutes were Ishani came out of the hug and saw Ranveer with a smile and signed him to go were Ranveer with a puppy face shook his head as no.
Ishani(in a husky tone); you would be tiered go.
Ranveer(in a husky tone): No not tiered and all I am fresh only (pulling her more close):Please I want you.
Ishani:(touching his chest):Ranveer Raagini is with us today don't want let me make Raagini to be with Maa somehow tomorrow or some other day and surely let us be together.
Ranveer(seeing her with a cute face):Sure know?
Ishani(pushing him cutely): hmm sure now go..

Ranveer giving a smile to her keeping all this watch and phone in the dressing table and went to the cupboard and took his night dresses and entered the washroom to change and taking few minutes he came out changing himself were Ishani giving a smile to him went and took her night dress and went to change. Ranveer sat in the bed and made himself ready to sleep by laying in the bed and closed his eyes. Ishani too came out of the washroom changing herself to the night pants and t-shirt. She came and saw Ranveer too laid to sleep and saw Raagini who was sleeping well and she came and turned off the lights leaving the night lamps and she laid beside Ranveer. She too started to sleep..
The time was moving were it was exactly 3.00 clock were Raagini was moving herself in the cradle and felt something uncomfortable in her stomach were the cutie pie started to cry loudly. She was not able to get up in the cradle too she was kept on crying. Ishani hearing Raagini's cry her eyelids moved and opened her eyes and she got up and sat in the bed and took her hand to the switch board behind the bed and turned on the lights. Ishani's sleep was completely gone as Raagini was crying more. Ishani got up from the bed and saw Raagini crying so much.
Ishani(took Raagini from the cradle and seeing her with a worried face):Kya hua Raagini?
Raagini(crying so much):Mama(she kept her hand in her stomach): Mama...

Ranveer too moved  his head hearing Raagini's cry and he opened his eyes and felt bit irritated as the light fell in his face.
Ranveer(making his eyes okay got up from the bed and came and stood near Ishani): Ishani kya hua? why she is crying?
Ishani:She is feeling something uncomfortable it seems.
Ranveer was having a worried face were Ishani too was so much worried to see Raagini crying touching her stomach.
Ishani(sat in the bed and held Raagini close to her): Baby nothing okay(she wiped her tears):Don't cry.
Ranveer(he came and sat beside Ishani); Ishani can I call Maa?
Ishani: Nahi Ranveer Maa would be sleeping well its 3 o clock now..
Raagini(crying well showing her hands to Ranveer); Papa...
Ranveer(with a affection took Raagini in his hand and made her to sit in his lap): Nothing baby you will fine okay?
Raagini stopped her crying for a moment were she was having a uncomfortable face. Ishani saw her with a worried face were the cutie pie was vomiting were Ishani showed her hand in front of Raagini's mouth. Ishani was worried to see Raagini like this were the cutie pie completely vomited in Ishani's hand. Raagini had a dull face now were she saw Ishani with a silent face.
Ishani: (seeing Raagini):you are fine Now Baby okay?
Ranveer saw Ishani with a silent face were now his respect for Ishani went to the great height. He clearly got to know what is a mother.
Raagini(feeling strange of vomiting suddenly cried again well): Mama...
Ishani: Arrey nothing okay? Mama hain na(seeing Ranveer):Ranveer bring her to washroom..
Ranveer(held Raagini well): Haan tk..

Ishani got up from the bed carefully and went to the washroom and she washed her hand in the wash basin were Ranveer brought Raagini to the washroom and made the cutie pie to stand in the slap near the washbasin and he held her safely. Raagini was crying getting scared seeing herself vomiting.Ranveer managed her by caressing her back were he was seeing Ishani who was washing her hands with a affectionate face.
Ranveer(seeing Raagini):Kuch nahi hua okay?
Raagini:(with tears eyes); Papa..
Ishani(completely washing her hands seeing Raagini): Let Mama take off your dress okay?(she signed Ranveer to leave her were he left Raagini to Ishani).

Ishani held Raagini in her hand in the slap itself were the cutie pie was crying cutely. Ishani removed Raagini's dress and dropped it for washing and made Raagini to stand well and took the water in her hand from tap and washed Raagini's mouth. Ishani took some water and made Raagini's mouth to be rinsed well and washed Raagini's face and making the cutie pie fresh again and washing her hands too well and took Raagini in her hand and brought her out of the washroom. Ranveer was really touched with the way Ishani took care of Raagini when she is not well.
To be continued πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
shaktiluvradz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi sakshi ishveer scenes were so cute oh no wat happen to cutiepie hope she could get well soon all ready for diwali at ishveer home keep update darl
behirlover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hi sakshi
all the episodes were good
all of them worked so hard for the office 
i like the way ranveer and ishani were feeeling for ritika and she went for now
ragini is really cute and poor girl got ill but ishani cares for her a lot
ishveer scenes were good and ranveer respecting ishani was really caring
thnx for pm
waiting for next
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 383
Ishani brought Raagini out of the washroom and she sat in the bed were Ranveer too came out and was touched seeing the way Ishani took care of Raagini well. Ishani made Raagini comfortable in her lap and saw Ranveer.
Ishani:Ranveer..
Ranveer(coming to the world): Haan Ishani..
Ishani(showing her cupboard):In my cupboard there will be a green towel please can you take and give it to me?
Ranveer: Haan let me(he went to the cupboard and opened it and took the green towel and brought it to Ishani and he too sat in the bed facing her and he gave the towel):Towel..
Ishani with a silent face got it and she started to wipe Raagini well with the towel were the cutie pie was sitting in Ishani's lap wearing a Panty. Ranveer caressed Raagini's hair were cutie was so dull in her face.
Ishani(wiping Raagini well and dropping the towel in the bed and seeing Raagini):For vomiting only you were feeling uncomfortable are you okay now?
Raagini with a dull face laid in Ishani's chest.
Ranveer(seeing Ishani): Ishani what happen to Raagini suddenly?
Ishani: I think she has got gastroenteritis so only this vomiting.
Ranveer: shall we go to doctor now?
Ishani:Ranveer now child specialist won't be available let us take her in the morning..
Ranveer:But If she is feeling stomach pain now also means she may not able to tell us know?
Ishani:Arrey let me give her something wait(she caressed Raagini's back and made the cutie pie to take her head from her chest slowly)
Raagini(seeing Ishani with a dull face): Mama..
Ishani:Raagini be with Papa let Mama come okay?(she signed Ranveer to take her).

Ranveer took Raagini with a affection and made her to lay in his shoulders. Ishani got up from the bed and stood facing Ranveer.
Ishani:Have her Ranveer let me go to kitchen and come.
Ranveer(shaking his head as okay): Haan(he held Raagini well and caressed her exposed back).

Ishani started to walk from there and opened the door and started to walk in the corridor and she came down to the hall and she went to the kitchen and took some water in the glass and kept it in the slap and went to the cupboard and took salt and sugar  boxes and came to the slap and mixed some sugar and salt in the water. She took a spoon and stirred it well. She kept the spoon in the glass and took the sugar and salt box and kept it in the cupboard back and took the sugar and salt mixed water in her hand and started to walk back to their room.
Raagini(crying in a low voice took her head from Ranveer's shoulders and saw him):Papa(showing her hand out of the room): Mama.
Ranveer: Haan Mama will come let me walk so you will feel better okay..(he got up and started to walk in the room itself left and right Raagini were the cutie pie was holding his neck and was silent).

As he was walking in the room Ishani came with the glass of water in her hand and spoon in it. She locked the room and came near Ranveer.
Raagini(seeing Ishani and showing her hand to her): Mama..
Ishani(giving a smile): My baby was not well a little but If she have (showing the glass to her): this water she can sleep well and in the morning Mama and Papa will take her to hospital.

Raagini saw Ishani with a silent face were Ishani signed Ranveer to come to the bed were he too shook his head as okay and brought Raagini to the bed and he sat well and made Raagini to sit well in his lap. Ishani sat beside him and took the water of salt and sugar in the spoon and showed it to Raagini.
Raagini(shook her head as no): Naa Mama naa..
Ishani(with a smile): Please now you want to sleep know? for that have some of this okay your stomach will get well. (she showed the spoon in front of her mouth).

Raagini seeing Ishani's face cutely suck the water from the spoon were it gave a refreshing taste to her mouth now. Raagini showed her mouth to Ishani telling her to feed her were Ishani gave the next spoon and kept on feeding her for a sometime. Raagini felt well in her stomach were after some of spoons she signed as enough to Ishani.
Ishani:Tk Baby enough you sleep now..(she kept the glass in the lamp table and showed her hand to Raagini):Come to Mama.
Raagini from Ranveer's lap came to Ishani's hand. Ishani made herself comfortable in the bed and  rested her head in the head rest and made Raagini to lay in her shoulders and caress her back.
Ranveer(seeing her):Ishani is she okay now? what you gave to her?
Ishani: She is okay now but also need to go to doctor and check her tomorrow and I gave her water with salt and sugar mixed in it. It will clear her stomach so that she won't be feeling uncomfortable. I can't lay her as the water need to get settled in her stomach so let me be awake you sleep.
Ranveer: Nahi let me too be awake.
Ishani:Arrey why you need to be awake come on sleep.
Ranveer(with a cute face):When you are able to do these many things for Raagini I can't be awake for few hours let me be. (he sat well and rested his head in the head rest).

Ishani didn't know what to react to it were she made Raagini comfortable to sleep but the cutie pie was not ready to go to sleep She was coming out of the hug and seeing Ishani often were Ishani was calming her and tried to make Raagini sleep. It was almost the next two and half hours to make her sleep were she was not at all ready to sleep now due to her uncomfortable stomach. When Raagini slept well it was exactly 6.00 o clock  were the Sun rays started to fall inside the room slowly. Ishani with dull face saw Ranveer were he too resting his head in the head rest was sleeping well. Ishani laid Raagini in the bed and made the cutie pie to sleep well and kept the pillow beside her to prevent her from falling. Ishani came around the bed and came to Ranveer and held him and made him to lay in the bed slowly. He laid well and started to sleep well. Ishani saw the time and getting its time to get in her routine went the cupboard and took her dress and went to washroom to take bath. It was exactly the next 45 minutes were Ishani came out of the washroom wearing a Green net designer Saree. She started to make herself ready for the day in front of the mirror were taking next 15 minutes she dried her hair and got herself ready and when she was about to move there was a knock in the door. She started to walk to the door and when she opened the door Amba was standing in front of her with Aarti in her hand.
Amba(having smile and seeing Ishani's eyes):Arrey Ishani you didn't sleep well in the night?
Ishani: Nahi Maa actually when it was 3 o clock Raagini woke up from her sleep and she was vomiting and almost before few hours only she slept.
Amba(in a worried tone):What happen to her? Is she okay now(she entered the room and saw Raagini sleeping just wearing her panty and Ranveer beside her): .
Ishani: Haan Maa I gave her water with salt and sugar and made her to sleep.When she is coming out of sleep we need to take her to doctor..
Amba: Haan sugar and salt water itself will make her fine but also we can't stop with that alone we need to go to doctor too.
Ishani: haan let me take her Maa.
Amba(turning to her and showing the Aarti):Tk everything will be fine take Aarti.

Ishani with a smile took Aarti and got prasad from Amba and had it.
Amba: you would  have called me know If Raagini was not well in the night?
Ishani: Maa I thought not to disturb you.
Amba: Arrey what is there in this you call me If anything to her make her sleep well today.
Ishani: haan tk Maa.

Amba started to move from there were Ishani had a worried face seeing Raagini. Ishani walked to the bed and sat next to Raagini and caressed Raagini's hair with her hand. As the sun rays fell on Ranveer's face he opened his eyes and rubbed his eyes and saw Ishani sitting and he got up and saw Raagini sleeping well and remembered the things happened in the early morning.
Ranveer: Ishani is she okay now? sorry I slept.
Ishani(giving a smile): That's okay we need to take her to hospital when she wakes up and can you be in home today.
Ranveer(shaking his head as okay): Haan sure Ishani let me be.
Ishani: Okay let me go down and bring breakfast to you, you fresh up and If you can take bath..(she got up and started to walk towards the entrance of the room).

Ranveer got the flashback of Ishani making Raagini to vomit in her hand and the way she cleaned Raagini and made her comfortable by feeding the water with salt and sugar got up from the bed and started to walk quickly.
Ranveer: Ishani.
Ishani(almost gone out and hearing Ranveer's voice turning and seeing him): Haan Ranver..
Ranveer(seeing her and coming near her and standing in the entrance of the room): Ek minute please come in..

Ishani with a questioning face came inside were Ranveer locked the room immediately and saw her with a emotional face.
Ishani(seeing him and not understanding):What Ranveer?
Ranveer(smiling to her and cutely hugged her and coming out of the hug and seeing her); Ishani I have said you I love you many times but those words were seeing your character, soft nature and sometime seeing your beauty too and when making loving but today I am telling you that I love you so much Ishani I am loving the mother in you.
Ishani(seeing him giving a smile): What happen to you?
Ranveer(with a cute face took her hand and brought her hand to his cheek and kept it in his cheek and smiling to her): Ishani When you took care of Raagini in the night and the way you made her vomit in your hand everything told me what is a mother? I really used to think that only My maa is the best Maa in the world and today I have seen another one best mother in this world which is you. (cutely pulling her close to him):That is what I said know even wife is the second mother to all the man.
Ishani(with a smile holding his cheek with her hand):you are such a sweet father too many fathers won't wake up If their child cry in the night and they will think mother will handle them but you too got up and helped me to manage Raagini and tried to be awake.
Ranveer: But I slept..
Ishani:Arrey what is there in it when I need the help to handle Raagini you were awake know?
Ranveer:Is Raagini okay know?
Ishani: Haan she is okay only but we should show it to Doctor for sure.
Ranveer: haan okay let us take her when she wake up(he took her hand from his cheek and lovingly kissed her hand): Happy to be with you always.
Ishani:Me too.Tk go and fresh up or get ready let me bring breakfast to you(she came out of his grip and started to walk from there with a smile).

Ranveer too with a smile saw Raagini and made sure he should care her today well and went to the cupboard and took his dresses and went to take bath.
To be continued πŸ˜‰