ya I have updated dear
take care
keep reading
πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: shaktiluvradz

Hi sakshhi ishani and cutiepie scenes were awesomes naughty ranveer lovely scenes ranveer missing her lot hope ritika should leleave soon keep update dear

Hi Janani
thanks for the comment
glad you liked Ishani and cutie pie scenes
happy you liked Naughty Ranveer and the way he missed her a lot
yes dear Rithika will be taking an exit now
keep reading πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: o_gudiya

Nice episodes sakshi di...
Loved ritika sharmans tlk..and never the less raaginis naughtiness..
Missing ishveer romance
Waiting for next update soon..
Take care

Hi Gudiya behan
thanks for the comment
glad you liked Rithika and Sharman talk and Raagini's naugtiness
sorry for no Ishveer romance yes it will come after Rithika's exit
ya let me update it dear
take care
keep readingπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nandhini1020

Hai sakshi

the episodes are awesome
raagini's naughtiness is increasing day by day very fastly
rv and rithika is always working and i think rithika also got the share trading knowledge
ranveer is always romantic
waiting for your next episode
bye 
take care and be safe

HI Nandhini
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the episode
yes Raagini's naughtiness is increasing day by day
Rv and Rithika are in working only all the say and she has gained Share trading
knowledge now
glad you liked Ranveer's 24/ 7 romantic mood
bye dear
take care
keep reading πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 380
Next day morning all got themselves ready and came to the hall one by one. Ishani made herself ready were the cutie pie was playing with Ranveer who was exactly ready as perfect RV by sitting in his lap. Ishani was taking the Sindoor was keeping it in her forehead were Ranveer playing with Raagini keeping her in his lap sitting in the sofa saw Ishani and was taking a deep breath that he is not able to spend time with Ishani.
Ranveer(seeing Raagini): Baby..
Raagini(seeing the mickey mouse doll in her hand and then seeing Ranveer); Papa.
Ranveer:Tell me something that can you allow Papa to be with Mama for few hours?
Raagini(seeing Ranveer with a not understanding face): Mama..
Ranveer(getting she didn't understand showing Ishani with his index finger); Mama(and then showing him with his index finger):With Papa..
Raagini(in a cute face shaking her head as no): Mama(keeping her hand in her chest): Mein...
Ranveer(smiling to her):you have all the possessiveness I have for Ishani.

Raagini without understanding showed the mickey mouse to Ranveer and they both were smiling to each other. Ishani wearing the Red Saree with golden border and Golden color blouse was looking stunning in her look. Ishani came and stood near them.
Ishani:Shall we go?
Ranveer(got up were he too was looking dazing in his black and white combination coat suite): Haan let us go..(he held Raagini well).
Ishani(seeing Ranveer):Ranveer I messaged to Papa to come to home for leaving to Rithika's office yesterday night
Ranveer(seeing her with a cute look):I too messaged to him. (smiling):Okay we both have messaged to him so he will be coming for sure.
Ishani(smiling back to him): Haan okay now let us go(seeing Raagini who was cute in her red shirt and pant): Shall we go baby?
Raagini(having the mickey mouse in her hand): Haaan

Ishani and Ranveer having Raagini with him started to walk in the corridor were Ranveer saw Ishani cutely. Ishani feeling Ranveer seeing her saw him and signed what with her facial expression.
Ranveer:Today I asked Raagini whether I can have her mother for me for few hours?
Ishani:(with a smile):Surely she won't have allowed it know?
Ranveer(shaking his head with a puppy face): Haan she is too possessive on you.
Ishani:Haan tumhari beti know?
Ranveer:yes(he gave a cute face and smiling to her started to walk with her).

They both came down in the stairs were all had a happy smile in their face. Ranveer and Ishani too came down with a smile in their faces and they came to the hall.
Ranveer(seeing all have come to the hall):All have come but where is Rithika and Manas?
Amba:Rithika went to temple in the morning she will come now and Manas he told he need to arrange few things in Rithika's office so he has gone there.
Ranveer: haan okay okay let us wait for Rithika now even Nitin uncle need to come.
Amba: Let us wait..(seeing Raagini):Raagini come to Dadi..
Raagini(smiling showing her four teeth): Dadi.
Amba got Raagini in her hand from Ranveer and kept her cutely in her embrace. Disha was standing with a dull face holding Krish's hand in her hand were Krisha was standing with a not minding face near Devarsh for the sake of the family. It was the next moment Rithika came inside the house with a smile in her face were all had a smile in their face seeing the changed Rithika. All were able to see a good change in her dressing too. Rithika was walking and coming towards them by wearing a Rose color Pant and white t-shirt with cream color overcoat. She came and stood facing all.
Ranveer(seeing Rithika):Wow Rithika you have changed like a exact business woman. Its suiting you so well(seeing Ishani): Hain na Ishani. ?
Ishani:(smiling to her): Haan she is looking so good now.We are so happy for you and soon we all will feel proud of you.
Rithka:Thank you for the trust on me
Ranveer:Where that partnership paper you need to sign Rithika?
Rithika:Manas said he will make everything ready for inaugural in office and came to get office key in the morning so I gave the partnership paper to him. He will be having it.
Ranveer: Okay.
Rithika: (seeing all):Shall we go?
Ishani(who was about to tell to wait were she saw Nitin too entering the hall with a smile): Haan let us go..
Amba: Haan Nitin Bhaiya too came let us all go.
Ranveer(seeing Sharman):Sharman you drive one car and let me drive another car.
Sharman: Haan okay Ranveer.

They all started to walk towards the entrance of the house and Amba having Raagini with her started to walk to the car. All got inside their car one by one were Ishani gave a smile to Nitin.
Ishani: Papa..
Nitin: Haan Ishani.
Ishani:Sorry I thought to come and see you in the night and invite you but as it was late only I messaged you.
Nitin(giving a smile):Arrey what is there in it? No problem your single message is enough for Papa okay?
Ishani:(smiling to him): Haan okay.
Ishani got inside the car and she sat next to Ranveer. Amba and Rithika, Baa were in the back seats were Nitin sat in the seat behind them with Pratik.Ranveer started to drive the car towards Rithika's office. Raagini was cutely touching Amba's cheek with her hand and smiling.
Amba(seeing Raagini):Raagini you will be with Dadi know?
Raagini:Dadi(shook her head as yes).
Amba: Haan you should spend time with Dadi often okay?
Raagini: Hmmm

Ranveer hearing it had a smile and saw Ishani were she too saw him as she got to know what he would be thinking. Ranveer drove the car fast and finally taking time both the car was parked in front of Rithika's office. All got down from the car one by one were all had a smile seeing the office of Rithika with the logo and name of ZAVERI BROKING. The complete office was designed in purple color were all started to walk towards the office. There was the office already open by Manas  and 50 people were standing in front of the office. Rithika saw the people and there were few welcome girls in front of the office and there was a ribbon in the entrance of the office. Manas was standing there with a smile in his face. Rithika stood with a surprised face seeng all the arrangements. Ranveer came near her and signed her to walk. Rithika started to walk seeing the office and she felt emotional for a while. She came near the office were the welcomed girls showered the flowers on Rithika.
Ishani(saw Ranveer):you arranged it?
Ranveer(seeing her with a smile): Haan nice know?
Ishani: Haan very nice you made Rithika surprised to the extreme it can be seen in her face very well.
Ranveer:hmm(he gave a smile and saw Rithika).
Rithika saw Ranveer were Ranveer gave her a smile. A man with plate with scissor in it was seeing her with a smile.
Ranveer(came near Rithika were all family came and stood near Rithika):Rithika..
Rithika(with a emotional face):This much arrangements you have done for me?
Ranveer:(he took the scissor from the plate and showed the ribbon that was tied in the entrance): Now this is the dream of your father that you need to be in a good position in your life. Your father's dream has come true now cut this ribbon and walk in your father's dream.
Rithika(with a emotional tears got it from him): thank you.
Ranveer(giving a smile and wiping her tears): you are always welcomed now come on cut it.

Rithika cut the ribbon were all clapped their hands and all entered the office. Raagini cutely came to Ishani with a cute face from Amba, Ishani signed Raagini to be silent for a while were the cutie pie held Ishani's neck and was seeing what was going on.
Ranveer(seeing Manas):Manas who are the new staffs?
Manas(showing all the 50 people):All these are recruited staff only.
Ranveer(seeing Rithika):Rithika talk to them now and then once we all leave you can patch up with them well.
Rithika: haan sure.(seeing all her new staff): Welcome you all to  Zaveri Broking. I am really so happy to be here today. you are new to this company and even I am new to this company. I wish we all will start a new beginning and will have a good future.
Staffs(in chorus): yes Madam..
Rithika(with a smile):Okay now let me tell you all that let me get to know you all soon but before it our company has got its first deal and its the deal with a London company and Now I am going to sign that partnership(she saw Manas were he brought the partnership papers to her which she gave it to him in the morning).

Rithika got it and took the pen from her pant pocket and keeping it in the near by working table signed it were all clapped their hands for it. Ranveer too clapping saw Ishani were she too was smiling seeing him having a Raagini in her hand. Ranveer gave a cute wink to her. Ishani smiled back to him.
Rithika(seeing her staff): So I would like to thank my best friends Mr and Mrs. Vaghela, Amba Aunty and Baa for helping me in starting up this company.(showing Ranveer and Ishani); you all know RV very well and she is his wife(showing Amba and Baa):His mother and Baa. Without them this company won't have emerged and now we won't have got this London deal too. Any ways we will be investing in shares from our company too that will be here after headed by Mr.Manas Shah who I have appointed as the CEO of our company.
All clapped were Manas saw Rithika with a surprise look and he saw Ranveer were he too smiling and shook his head as yes. Disha had a smile that she will be getting more money here afters. All the family members were happy to the extreme.
Manas(seeing Ranveer):But Ranveer..
Ranveer:Arrey you have been only as a manager in my company and as you worked hard for Rithika company in this past two days I and Rithika planned for it. Come on you too need to see the growth know?
Manas(smiled to him):Thank you RV.
Ranveer: you are welcomed..
Manas(seeing Rithika): thank you Madam..
Rithika:Arrey Rithika only for you(seeing all her staffs): Only for few days I will be working here then I need to go to London for this deal so that time I will be coordinating with Manas only and he will be running the company till I come back.

All clapped for Manas.
Rithika(gave the signed papers): Manas mail it to Mr.John by getting the mail ID from RV.
Manas: Okay Rithika. (he got the papers).
Rithika(seeing her staff):All can go to their systems and configure it and If you want help get it from manas. All the best.

All giving a clap again started to move from there to their work. Rithika came to Baa and fell in her feet and got her blessing were She got blessing from Amba, Kailash, Laxmi and Chaitali.
Rithika(seeing Ranveer and Ishani): thanks a lot to both of you.
Ranveer:you will be welcomed Rithika.
Ishani(seeing her): you need to go a long way keep going..
Rithika: haan sure..
Ranveer(seeing Rithika and all the family members):Okay all of you come let us make Rithika sit in her Chair and let us go home..
Amba: haan tk.

All started to walk to the Cabin of Rithika were Rithika too walked with them. Ranveer came first were he waited and finally showed the way for Rithika telling she is the first Were Rithika smiling to him opened the door of her cabin were she came and stood in the center of the room and was really emotionally surprise. There was a portrait photo of Zaveri which was stuck in the center of the cabin behind Rithika's chair. The complete cabin was well organized in all the way.All were touched seeing Zaveri photo there..
Ishani(seeing Ranveer): you have again given a nice surprise to her you didn't tell it to me too..
Ranveer(seeing her with a smile): Its a surprise for you too.

Ishani smiled to him were Rithika saw Ranveer and came to him.
Rithika(had tears now):I am sorry for everything I did to you and Ishani Ranveer. I am very bad I am sorry how much I have hurt you both but you both have thought about my happiness.
Ranveer(wiping her tears):See Rithika all these I got it from Ishani only. She only made me realize everything and she is the real hero of this story.
Rithika(shaking her head as yes): Haan she is really great(seeing Ishani): Ishani please forgive me(before she could complete).
Ishani(with a smile):Rithika now come on its time to be happy not to cry(making Raagini seeing Rithika):Baby give your hand to Rithika Aunty and wish all the best to her..
Raagini (shaking her head as yes to Ishani showed her right hand to Rithika):Au...

Rithika gave her hand and shake handed with Raagini were the cutie pie smiled this brought smile to Rithika's lips. All were smiling so well expect Disha and Devarsh.
Ishani:Now come on go and worship Zaveri uncle and sit in your seat.
Rithika(kissing Raagini's hands and taking her hand from her hand went to Zaveri photo and joined her hands to him in prayers): Papa I should never every turn to be worst creature. I will be always a supporting person to all here after. I wish I should make this company a great success and you be with me and bless me.

To be continued πŸ˜‰
Edited by sakshi5050 - 7 years ago
Nandhini20 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice episode sakshi
loved all the scenes 
waiting fr next
bye
take care and be safe
behirlover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hey sakshi hi
hope you are good
all the episodes were interesting
its really commendable you gave proper weightage to ritika's story as well and i like the fact that you went through all the detailing of opening a office this shows how much effort you take for it
ishveer are not able to spend time with each other and finally each and everyone patched up with ritika and admitted what mistakes they did to make her like that.
ragini is really the best she was not ready to leave her mama and the way she said mama mein that was funny she is exactly the same as ranveer.
its good manas got promoted but disha is really the worst she shouldnt be  happy
all the episodes were really awesome dear
thnx for pm
waiting for next
Edited by dvprt418.py - 7 years ago
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 381
Rithika praying to Zaveri turned to all with a smile. Ranveer comes near the chair and signed her to sit in the chair were Rithika with a smile sat in the chair. All of them with a smile clapped their hands.
Ranveer:(seeing Manas):Manas give sweets to all.
Manas:haan (he started to serve the sweets were all had the sweets with a smile).
Ranveer:(seeing Rithika):Okay Rithika let us leave now you start your work

Rithika shook her head as yes with a smile.
Ranveer:(seeing Amba):Maa let us all leave
Amba: (giving a smile): Okay Ranveer let us start..

All of them came and wished Rithika and started to walk out were Ishani and Ranveer were there and Nitin came to Rithika.
Nitin(with a smile):Rithika all the best..
Rithika:Thank you Uncle(seeing Ishani): By the by Ishani he is your father Right?
Ishani(coming and standing next to Nitin): Haan Rithika how you know?
Rithika:When Ranveer scolded you as you brought me in unconscious state to home and that time I heard it as I came out of the room after coming to conscious that time Ranveer address that Nitin uncle is your father. (with a hesitation):Sorry If I am asking this is wrong how you came to know about he is your father Ishani?
Ishani(showing Ranveer):Ranveer has already know it through Harshad Papa and he only said me.
Rithika(with a smile): Happy that you came to know your real father. (seeing Nitin): Thanks for you wishes uncle.

Nitin shook his head as yes with a smile and started to walk fast were Ranveer and Ishani too giving the head shake started to walk from there. They all started to go back to home and Rithika saw her complete room and started to work towards her Business.
3 WEEKS LATER..
Rithika was happy in her office and she was having a working brain toward her business now.It was night 9.30 were after coming from office Ranveer and Rithika fresh up themselves and after their dinner were sitting in the sofa of the hall and they were discussing something very seriously. Rithika was showing the file to Ranveer and she was too discussing regarding it. Raagini was playing in the hall at that time without sleeping. Ishani was running behind her were the cutie pie went near the pooja place and seeing Krisha was trying to get up in the slap and tried to go near Lord Krishna Idol.
Ishani(coming and standing behind her and seeing Raagini tried to get on the slap with a smile):Raagini
Raagini(struggling to get in the slap): Mama..
Ishani(took her in her hand and held her well): Naughty wali beti enough of running around the hall now please come let us go to room and sleep.
Raagini(showing the floor): Mama..mama..
Ishani:Raagini you had dinner at 7.30 and the way you ran itself you would have got hunger now.
Raagini:(showing the floor and shaking her body from Ishani's hand); Mama..
Ishani(shaking her head as impossible):Tk run around the sofa alone okay don't go anywhere let Mama bring you some milk.
Raagini(cutely); hmmm(she started to run around the sofa were Ranveer and Rithika were discussing).
Ishani(coming behind her and seeing Ranveer):Ranveer and Rithika both of you want milk?
Rithika:Nahi Ishani don't want for me
Ishani:Tk Rithika(seeing Ranveer):Ranveer..
Ranveer(seeing the file and seeing Ishani): Haan get milk for me Ishani..
Ishani;Haan tk Raagini is wanting to run so please have a eye on her..
Ranveer: haan okay.

Ishani giving a smile to Rithika started to walk towards the kitchen were the cutie pie running around the sofa and saw Ranveer seeing the file and stopped there. She walked and came to Ranveer and touched his knees with her hand.
Raagini: Papa..
Ranveer(seeing Raagini with a smile):Arrey in this time too you are running and you are making Mama to run behind you.
Rithika: hmm she will be like you only always busy I think.
Ranveer(smiling to Rithika): haaan may be(he folded the file and took Raagini and made her to sit near him and giving a smile to her and started to see the file and saw Rithika): ya this accounts is fine only Rithika. you have learned everything well only. This 3 weeks accounts is the proof for it. you can continued in this way itself for Mr. John deal too  and Manas too is experienced person so he will take care of the business here well(he was kept on explaining were Rithika was listening him were Raagini too was seeing Ranveer explaining to her in a innocent face).

Raagini was seeing Ranveer were the cutie pie was getting sleep in her eyes and she cutely laid in the sofa and kept her head in Ranveer's knees. Ranveer explaining to Rithika and feeling the moment in his knees saw Raagini laying in her head and had a smile and he started to caress the cutie pie hair and he made her comfortable and saw the file and started to explain to her.One hand was having file and Ranveer's one had was caressing Raagini's hair to make her sleep.Rithika had a smile seeing Raagini trying to sleep in Ranveer's knees. She Saw Raagini and then Ranveer and thought about a flashback..
FLASHBACK.
Ranveer was moving fast out of RV mansion to go to office were Rithika with baby bump came to stop him.
Rithika:RV..RV..
Ranveer(hearing it stopped and seeing her running and coming came running and stood in front of her):Arrey why are you running that too when you are pregnant?
Rithika:Nahi I thought today let us go to Mr. Gupta's party..
Ranveer(thinking for a while): Rithika party comes often but today I have a meeting and I need to be surely there.Let me take you to the next party for sure (giving a smile):you very well know that RV is a money man..
FLASHBACK ENDS..
Rithika(seeing Ranveer now with a smile): Not at all..
Ranveer(explaining and hearing Rithika's voice without understanding):What not at all?
Rithika(seeing him with a smile):RV you have said me once that you are a money man but today tell me are you money man? accept that you are not?
Ranveer(with a smile):Why are you suddenly asking like this?
Rithika(showing Raagini who has slept well now):Seeing this only. When I was with you know you used to run from me telling some reason but now I can see the real happiness in your face when you are with Ishani and with your daughter. (with a worried face):Sorry to steal this happiness from you when I was with you.
Ranveer(with a smile): Rithika yes I am not money man and all. When I got to know that world is judging a man with money for that only I became RV to give my parents their respect but all my need was only to be happily smiling with Ishani and when I got that life and when I got Raagini in our life even the god gives the complete wealth of the world too that will surely not give happiness to me only Ishani and Raagini can be my complete happiness.
Rithika: haan I know..your daughter know she is so cute when she is sleeping also.
Ranveer: haan tk now let me finish what I want to tell listen to me.
Rithika: Okay

Ranveer was again explaining few tricks to her were that was the time Ishani brought milk in a glass and feeding bottle and she kept the milk glass in the table and seeing Raagini.
Ishani:Raagni slept?
Ranveer: Haan she came near me and I made her sit in the sofa and she itself slept well.
Ishani(with a smile): Okay let me take her to room(she came and kept the feeding bottle in the table and took Raagini in her hand and made her to rest her head in shoulders and took the feeding bottle and seeing Rithika):Good night Rithika.
Rithika:Good night Ishani(she gave a smile).

Ishani started to walk towards their room were Ranveer and Rithika after half an hour of discussing started to move to their rooms.
NEXT DAY MORNING..
Rithika was as usual ready in her black Jean, t-shirt and overcoat and free hair. It was exactly 10 o clock were She came to the hall were that was the moment a courier boy came and stood in front of the house.
Courier boy:madam Ms.Rithika Zaveri..
Rithika getting its her visa and work permit with a smile came to him and got the packet and signed the sheet he gave and signed him to go.
Rithika(coming in the hall and opening the packet to herself):Day before yesterday itself they called and told me they have sent it and today I got it and I have booked the tickets to London day before yesterday itself. Now I can be leaving by day after tomorrow. (she opened the packet and saw her visa and work permit and had smile in her face):okay done(she kept it back in the packet and started to walk out of the house to leave to office).
RITHIKA'S OFFICE..
Rithika as usual started to work in her office were when it was evening she called to Manas and told him to make the arrangement for the meeting with her staffs were he told okay and within next 15 minutes the meeting was arranged in the meeting hall. Rithika came to the meeting hall and stood in front of her staffs.
Rithika: I hope all of you got used to office in these 3 weeks.
Staffs(in chorus): Yes madam..
Rithika(with a smile): Fine I am happy for it. (showing Manas near her): here after any problem Manas will handle it and he is too a experienced person in Share trading so you can treat him in my place and work with him. And day after tomorrow I am leaving to London as our deal need to be worked there so I will be there for 10 months then only I will be back. So have a good working environment and work with dedication. Bye to all.

All clapped their hands and Rithika came out of the meeting room and started to walk were Manas came behind her.
Manas:Rithika..
Rithika(seeing him): Manas..
Manas:Rithika thanks for trusting me.
Rithika(with a smile): I know your honesty Manas you take care of the company and send me the accounts through mail and let me keep in touch with you.
Manas: Okay Rithika(with a smile) ;
Rithika:okay let me go home tomorrow I need to make everything ready because I am leaving by day after tomorrow morning flight.
Manas:okay.

Rithika came out of the office and got inside the car and came back to home as the drive drove the car. She came back to home and informed all.
Amba(seeing Rithika): you really need to go..
Rithika: haan Aunty to make my company reputation good I need to go and see with how much effort Ranveer has though me everything then I should make his effort successful know so I need to go..
Amba:Tk
Rithika(seeing Ishani): Ishani let me pack my things and day after tomorrow morning is my flight.
Ishani;Okay..(she was too worried to send Rithika to London).

Rithika giving a smile to all started to move to her room. She was too feeling for leaving them all but one way or the other her determination to succeed in business made her strong to handle the situation. The time was running Ranveer came back to home and he too talked to Rithika and he gave Mr. John's number and told her to co-ordinate with him about the person who is going to pick up Rithika when she arrives there.
Ranveer(seeing Rithika): Okay Rithika make yourself ready and be brave. John has told he will be sending a person to pick you up have his number and often keep in touch with Manas about the business and even to all of us. There John itself will be arranging for a good house to you.
Rithika:haan okay RV.

Ranveer went back to his room were the next day was completely the work of packing for Rithika.She packed all her belongings and she made surely everything is done were her two big trolley were made ready and that day too came to night were she was waiting for the next day morning.
NEXT DAY MORNING..
It was 6.30 were Rithika's trolley bags were taken to the car were all were standing standing in the hall with emotional faces to tell bye to Rithika.
Amba: Be safe..you would have left after Diwali is over..
Rithika:next Diwali let me celebrate it with you all okay..
Amba:Tk be strong..
Rithika: Haan tk.(she feel in the feet of Baa).
Baa: Be safe and be brave..
Rithika: Thank you Baa(she wished bye to all with a heavy heart and she said bye to Sharman and Parul)
Ranveer and Ishani came with her..
Ishani(seeing Amba): Maa Raagini is in the room and let me and Ranveer drop Rithika till Airport and come.
Amba:Tk Ishani let me take care of Raagini..

Ishani shaking her head started to walk were Ranveer, Rithika and Ishani walked out of the house and came to the car. Ranveer sat in the driving seat and Ishani sat next to him and Rithika sat in the behind seat. Ranveer started to drive the car to Airport were Rithika saw the complete Mumbai that she is going to miss her city. It was exactly 1 hour were they reached the Airport. Ranveer parked the car in the parking and all of them got down. Ranveer took the trolley bags out and he called for the Person to lift the bags and those people lifted the bags and started to walk with them. They came till the checking lounge were Rithika saw Ranveer and Ishani with a smile. They person who brought the bag kept the bags down and got money from Ranveer and left from there.
Rithika(seeing Ishani): Ishani I am sorry I have given you all the pain but you..(she felt emotional).
Ishani(giving a smile with emotional face):See now its your new journey in life so this is not the time to cry its time to be happy you will come as a successful business woman when you come back to Mumbai.If you tell sorry it will give pain to both of us so please give a hug.
Rithika with a smile hugged Ishani Ranveer saw them with a emotional face. Rithika and Ishani coming out of the hug saw each other with a smile.
Ishani:All the best and Happy journey.
Rithika: Hmmm(seeing Ranveer):Bye RV..
Ranveer(with a smile): Bye Rithika take care and all the best. Have a great Journey.
Rithika: Okay bye..(she gave a cute smile to them and took her both the trolley bag in both the hands and pulling it with her and entered the checking lounge).
They checked her passport and every other documents and allowed her were Rithika started to walk towards the boarding were she turned and saw Ranveer and Ishani standing there with a smile.She waved bye to them were Ranveer and Ishani too waved bye to her. Rithika turned and started to walk with her bags behind her and went to the boarding. Ranveer and Ishani exchanged a look of silence started to walk out of the Airport and started to move to home.
To be continued πŸ˜‰
shaktiluvradz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi sakshi thnq for  pm nice update  finally she left to London thank God she realised everything is fine between them ishveer scs happy  now  keep update darl
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Loved ishveer talking about love.like ishani said understanding each other is love..not just love making. Ritika is picking up very well in business. Ragini is not willing to share ishani with ranveer.she is also possessive about ishani like ranveer.it's a very natural situation. All kids are possessive about their mother. Sharman apologizing to ritika was very emotional. Ritika's reply too was touchy.ishani trying hard to feed ragini.she has to always run after ragini. Like ritika said she too always busy like ranveer.liked ritika noticing that when he was with her he behaved like a money minded man..but with ishani ragini he is different and prefers to be with them.Loved his reply too.ritika dressed up like a typical business woman.nice pic.office inauguration scene was nice.they arranged so.much for her n her father.ritika talking to get father with the photograph was emotional. Finally ritika has left.Waiting for the next track.please bring shikar shivanya too for Diwali special episode