Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Episode 375
Ranveer checked for the mail were Rithika was opening her trolley bags. Ranveer was little disappointed as he didn't get the mail from John now. Ranveer sat in the sofa were Rithika leaving her dresses took her Laptop, iPhone,Property papers,Passport and Bank details document from the bag. She kept all the things in the table and closed the trolley bag. She checked the property papers whether all are there correctly and she gave the property papers to Ranveer.
Rithika:These are my completely property RV.
Ranveer:keep everything safely with you just give me the property paper of the building you chose for your company.
Rithika: Haan ek minute(she searched for that property paper and getting it gave it to Ranveer):This one.
Ranveer(got the paper and started to read it): Okay this will be the perfect place I think let us go to this place now and have a look at this building premises.
Rithika: haan okay.
Ranveer:Office key?
Rithika: I have kept all my property keys in a box and Aarthi has packed that box in the bag itself let me take it and give you.
Ranveer: Haan please take it and keep it with you.

Ranveer telling it got up and took his phone and called to Manas. He waited for the call to be picked were Manas picked the call after a while.
Manas: Haan RV.
Ranveer:Manas where are you now?
Manas: I am in office only Linking road branch.
Ranveer; Okay fine are you busy?
Manas:My normal work only RV.
Ranveer: Tk Manas now listen let me message you a address please come to that address immediately.I too will be coming there now I need your help. let us see there
Manas: Haan okay let me.

Ranveer cut the call and saw the property paper and typed the address as a message and sent it to Manas number and went to the draw and took a new file from it and kept that property paper safely in it and held it in his hand. As Ranveer did all this itself Rithika took the key of that property and waited for him.
Ranveer(seeing Rithika):Now let us go
Rithika: Haan

Ranveer started to walk with Ranveer were Rithika too started to walk behind him. As they were coming in the corridor Ishani was coming having Raagini in her shoulders.
Ishani(seeing Ranveer):Got Rithika's items know?
Ranveer: haan Ishani now I and Rithika are going to see one of Rithika's property we are planning to make it as Rithika's office in India.
Ishani(with a smile): Oh okay go safely..
Ranveer: (smiling to her): Haan
Rithika(seeing Ishani): you also come with us know Ishani?
Ishani:Arrey what is my need there? and Raagini is too here you both go and come.
Rithika: (with a smile): Okay.

Ranveer and Rithika started to walk towards the stairs were Ishani started to go towards their room. Ranveer came down in the stairs and Rithika too came with him and walking in the hall they came out of the house and came to the parking. Ranveer got inside his car were Rithika got in the seat next to him. Ranveer started the car and started to drive towards Andheri east Rithika's property.It was exactly an hour to reach that place.
Rithika(as they came near that building):This building only RV.
Ranveer(stopping the car in front of that building): Haan  (he turned off the car and got down from the car were Rithika too got down and he locked the car).
Rithika and Ranveer saw the entire building and the free space in front of it. Ranveer saw the complete building and had a smile in his face. Rithika too saw the building with emotional face were it was brought by her father which is now helping her in a good way.It was a two floor building.
Ranveer(to Rithika): your father prove to be a good business now.
Rithika (saw him with a smile): Haan I am feeling proud to tell that I am his daughter. This building is okay for my company know?
Ranveer(showing the free space completely): Haan your company will emerge as a main company. I said your father proved to be good business by seeing this building premises only. See you can have almost 100 employee car parking and two wheeler parking in this premises. Its really the best place for your company.
Rithika: haan
As they both were talking a car came and stood near Ranveer's car were Manas got down from the car.
Ranveer(seeing manas):Arrey Manas come come..
Manas (locked his car and came to Ranveer):Ranveer you called me here(seeing Rithika in a hesitating tone):Even Rithka..
Ranveer(with a smile): Let me tell you why I called you but before it we need to see inside the office.
Manas: Okay.
Ranveer(saw Rithika): Key..
Rithika(gave the key that she was having in her hand till now): Haan

Ranveer got the key and started to walk to the entrance of the building. Manas and Rithika too started to walk behind him were Ranveer going to the entrance of the building and saw the lock that was hanging in front of the door. The door and lock was dust were Ranveer blow the dust on the lock and putting the key in it were the lock got opened soon. He took the lock and key with him and opened the door and showed the way for Rithika. Rithika giving a smile to him entered the office were she was able to see the office in that afternoon sunlight well. Manas and Ranveer too came inside the office.
Ranveer completely saw the building and saw a stairs and came to know that its the way for the next floor. Ranveer got up in the stair and saw the hall in the up stairs too. Ranveer after measuring everything with his eyes came down and saw Manas and Rithika seeing the whole hall.
Ranveer(coming near them):Manas this building only Rithika is going to start her business.
Manas(with a smile): Oh that is a nice thing RV.
Ranveer(giving a smile to him and seeing Rithika):Rithika can you trust Manas with whole heart?
Rithika(with a smile):While I was working with you that time Manas was also working in your office and I know his sincerity and honesty. I trust him.
Ranveer:That's good(seeing Manas):Manas now you need to make this office ready in the name of Zaveri Broking. (seeing Rithika):Drop 15 lakhs and give it to Manas for making the office ready.
Rithika:Okay
Ranveer(seeing Manas): First you tell few cleaning persons to clean the office and then make this place look like office by setting the cabin and all the other facilitates.Even you want more money get it from Rithika.(seeing Rithika): you get each and every bill from Manas for the expenses you are doing.(seeing both) Then have a board in front of the building as Zaveri Broking.Both decide a logo too. Once office is ready itself register this address with registrar and the start the recruitment of staffs.
Manas: Okay RV let me.
Ranveer(seeing Rithika): Rithika now join up with Manas and start the business okay. you both should make everything ready within next 3-4 days. That is at the end of 4th day office should be ready and it should be registered with registrar.
Rithika: (as business woman attitude came in her): Let me RV.
Ranveer (gave a confident head shake to her):Okay let me go home you tell Manas how to design the office and both come to home after it.
Rithika: Haan okay
Ranveer(seeing Manas):Support her well Manas.
Manas:Haan sure RV.

Ranveer gave the property paper and lock and key to Rithika and started to walk from there were Rithika now saw Manas and started to tell how her company should look and what all he need to do to it. They both were discussing. Ranveer came to the car and started to drive back to home. The day started to move were it was exactly 5.30 in the evening when Manas and Rithika came back home.
Rithika(seeing Manas): Thank you so much Manas
Manas:That's my duty
Rithika: Haan let me give you the money after dropping it from bank tomorrow morning you can start the work in office and let us go to registrar office after that.
Manas:Okay Rithika.(he gave a smile to her)Good night.
Rithika: Haan good night.

Rithika giving a smile to Manas started to walk towards the room. She came till the room were before entering the room she thought about her trolley bags in study room still. She started to walk towards the study room and she came to the study room were she saw Ranveer working in his Laptop.
Rithika:RV you are working still?
Ranveer(taking his eyes from Laptop and seeing Rithika):Haan few presentations for your better understandings.Okay why are you here now?
Rithika:Came to take my bags.
Ranveer:Okay. Have you instructed to manas about office designs and have you planned to register with registrar.
Rithika(with a smile):Haan surely as you said with in 3-4 days I can make it.
Ranveer(seeing Rithika): I got the mail from Mr. John a hour before let me get a printout of partnership deal papers you can ready it tomorrow.
Rithika: Okay.
Ranveer: And as I got the mail and I saw the month of your stay in London were the project is for 10 months so we need to apply visa and work permit for you. After you finish your work tomorrow tell me when are you free let us go to immigration office and apply for Visa and work permit.
Rithika: Haan okay.
Ranveer(with a smile):now go and rest for sometime

Both smiled to each other were Rithika took her both trolley bags in both the hands and was about to move.
RAnveer:Shall I bring one bag.?
Rithika(seeing him with a fun look):Don't think I will tell no its okay but I am going to tell yes Mr. RV please help me in taking me bags to room.
Ranveer(had a smile):Okay..(he got up and took one trolley bag and started to pull with him)
Rithika(too smiling seeing Ranveer behavior took another trolley bag and started to walk with him):RV..
Ranveer: haan
Rithika: you are talking well now but why you are not ready to forgive me or accept me as your friend.?
Ranveer:(seeing her):I already said you that If Ishani can forgive you why not me? but all the anger I have in me is that only I was the reason for you to change that much because of it Ishani cried a lot and I never trusted her. If I have trusted her you too would have thought that you can't create misunderstanding between us and you won't have turned that much violent it was my fault only.
Rithika:No Ranveer its my fault only thinking that I will lose my respect in front of the world to make my child get a father only I did everything. I am sorry I very well know I never had any pure love feelings on you because I always know you only as my friend to get a father to my child I was in a determination to get you and that only made me have certain feelings on you but I know It was not pure love and all.
Ranveer:If you have got to know it I am the happiest person now.
Rithika:(they came near the room stopping the trolley bag): Then you can smile very well know? Let me tell you I saw my love in Sharman but I lost him by my faith after that I didn't see my real love yet. I promise you here after there won't be any misunderstanding because of me between you and Ishani.
Ranveer(shaking his head with smile): hmm that is enough for me now go and take rest and after sometime have your dinner
Rithika(giving a smile): Haan you too. (she took the bag inside the room).

Ranveer brought the next bag and kept in her room and giving a smile to her started to walk to his room.
To be continued 😉
Nandhini20 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hai sakshi
both the episodes are very nice
ishveer scenes are very in the episodes i think so
raagini is chota ranveer its real she is very cute like her father
bye 
take care and be safe

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nandhini1020

Hai sakshi

both the episodes are very nice
ishveer scenes are very in the episodes i think so
raagini is chota ranveer its real she is very cute like her father
bye 
take care and be safe

Hi Nandhini
thanks for the comment
glad you liked both the episodes
sorry for Episodes without Ishveer soon Rithika track need to come to end
so only
glad you liked Chota Ranveer yes she is such a cute doll like Ranveer
take care
keep reading 😉😉😉
behirlover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hi sakshi
all the episodes were really interesting and ishani and ragini's bonding was so nice
ranveer is finally opening up to ritika and i hope their friendship goes back to old self
ritika and ragini and she calling him chota ranveer was really funny she is exactly like him
ritika and her honest conversation with ranveer in the last part was really the best and the fact that she have came to realise that ishveer love each other so much makes me happy she has really turned good now. and manas poor guy deserves better in life than disha.
you are really a very nice writer dear i really like your work and how much effort you take to update these chapters whenever you get time.
sorry fro late replies was busy a bit
thnx for pm
waiting for next
priyanka98 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hii Sakshi.. Last 3 chapters were so good..Ritika trying to learn all the things about d business. I liked ishveer bonding. Our cutiepie is so naughty.I am waiting for ur next update 😊
Hafsa789 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi sakshi
Soo ritika is very dedicantingly learn about bussiness
Ritika called Raghni Choota Ranveer
Aaw thats true
Missing ishveer Romance
Take care
Update soon
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 376
Ranveer after keeping Rithika bag in her room and came towards their room and as soon as he entered the room he saw Ishani sitting in the bed were the cutie pie was laying her head in Ishani's lap and both mother and daughter were smiling and talking with each other. Ranveer had a smile in his face and he started to walk and he came and sat in the bed beside Ishani.
Ishani(with a smile):you came back?
Ranveer: Haan I came back before itself till now was in study room.(seeing Raagini):What my cutie pie came out of her afternoon sleep?
Raagini(laying well in Ishani's lap): Papa.
Ishani and Ranveer had a smile seeing the way Raagini was doing all sort of cuteness to them and they both smiled seeing each other.
Ishani(seeing Ranveer): Is that place set for Rithika's office Ranveer?
Ranveer:haan everything is perfect I told Manas to support her and he will take care of everything and even now Rithika came to the level of business so everything will go well. Tomorrow I and Rithika need to go to Immigration office to apply for Rithika's visa and work permit.
Ishani: Haan okay. (seeing Raagini):Baby can you get up?
Raagini(shaking her head as no with a smile): Naaa Mama..
Ishani(giving a impossible look):Raagini If I need to handle Papa and you means I need to do a course in management of husband and daughter.
Ranveer(laughed cutely): Haan what you said now is right only you really need that course to tackled both of us.

Ishani smiling to him and hitting his shoulder cutely were Raagini cutely got up and saw Ranveer sitting in the bed.
Ranveer(seeing Raagini seeing him): Kya hua Baby?
Raagini(showing the toys basket): Papa ball.
Ranveer: oh tk come let us play..(he got up from the bed and took Raagini in his hand and went to the toys basket).

Ishani had a smile in her face seeing both Ranveer and Raagini and she took her novel and started to read it. Ranveer started to make Raagini play cricket in her rules. Where both father and daughter duo had a good time with each other. The time ran were the day came to its night were it was exactly 8.30. Ishani saw the time and saw Ranveer and Raagini were in this few hours they both have made the complete room full of toys and they were still playing with the drumming doll.
Ishani(keeping the novel in the lamp table and got up and came near them):Ranveer ..
Ranveer(giving key to the doll again and showing to Raagini and making her smile and seeing Ishani): Haan Ishani..
Ishani:Can we go and have dinner down or shall I bring our dinner here?
Ranveer:Haan bring all of our dinner here itself..
Raagini(cutely touched Ranveer's knees and showed the doll to him and laughed): papa..
Ranveer(seeing Raagini): haan very nice know?
Both Father and daughter were not in this world were Ishani giving a smile to herself started to walk out of the room and she walked in the corridor and went to the hall. She went to dinning table were no one has come to the dinning table till now and the dishes were arranged by Mala in the table.
Ishani(taking two plates and seeing inside): Mala..Mala..
Mala(came out of the kitchen with water jug in her hand keeping it in the table and seeing Ishani); Haan Bhabhi..
Ishani:Raagini's dinner is ready?
Mala: haaan its ready Bhabhi..
Ishani(with a smile): Please bring it know? Let me take our dinner to our room.
Mala:Tk Bhabhi..(she was about to move)
Ishani:(before Mala could go); Mala ek water bottle too,
Mala:Tk bhabhi..

Ishani started to take the dishes in the plate and took the tray in the corner of the table and kept two plate in the tray and were Mala brought water bottle and a bowl of meshed rice for Raagini with Aloo mixed to it. Ishani got it with a smile to Mala and keeping Raagini's dinner and water bottle in the tray took the tray in her hand and started to walk to her room. Walking in the stairs and corridor she came to their room were both Papa and beti were still playing well. Ishani entered the room and keeping the tray in the table and came and stood near Ranveer.
Ishani(seeing Raagini): Raagini come baby you can have your dinner..
Raagini(seeing the mickey mouse nose and seeing Ishani): Mama..
Ishani: Haan baby your Kana is ready come..
Raagini(in a sweet tone):Kana
Ishani: Haan(she showed the tray with food to Raagini)
Raagini with mickey mouse in her hand got up and went to the table and saw the tray full of food.Ishani saw Ranveer next were he was seeing her with a smile.
Ishani(seeing him with a cute look):Why are you smiling now?
Ranveer(got up from the floor and saw her): Because you are my happiness.
Ishani(too smiled to him):Okay now clean the toys in the floor and then go and wash your hands and come and have your dinner.
Ranveer: Haan tk.

Ranveer started to take the toys from the floor and was putting in the basket were Ishani sat in the sofa were the cutie pie was seeing the food in the tray and was touching the water bottle with her hand.
Ishani(seeing Raagini): Can you come to Mama baby?
Raagini immediately like a rabbit rounded the table and she came and stood near Ishani. Ishani with a smile took Raagini and made her sit in her lap and took the food from the bowl and started to feed her.Ranveer making the toys to get back to the basket and came and went to washroom and washed his hands and came out of the washroom wiping his hand and dropping the towel in the bed and he came and sat next to Ishani and took his dinner and started to eat it. Raagini was making both of them smile with her naughtiness. Ishani finally made Raagini finish her dinner and gave some water to her which was already in her feeding bottle were Ranveer too finished his dinner at that time.
Ishani(seeing Ranveer); She is in her night dress only Make her sleep Ranveer let me have my dinner.
Ranveer: Haan ek minute let me wash my hand and come.
Ishani:Take Raagini and wash her mouth too..
Ranveer: Okay(he carefully got Raagini without touching her with his food had hand and started to walk to washroom).

Ishani started to have her dinner were after a while Ranveer came out with Raagini in his hand were cutie pie mouth was clean and he came and sat in the bed and made Raagini comfortable in his embrace and started to narrate a story to her. Ishani finished her dinner and she called Mala through a call and told her to take the plates and Mala came and took the plates were Ishani closed the room door after Mala left and then she went to the cupboard and took her night dress and went to washroom to change. Ranveer still caressing Raagini back were he now saw Raagini was going to sleep now.In next few seconds cutie pie slept well. He slowly got up and held Raagini well and started to move to the cradle and made the cutie pie to sleep in the cradle and when he turned he saw Ishani coming out of the washroom. Ishani came to the bed and took the bed sheet from it and made the pillow ready to sleep.
Ishani:Ranveer you too change and sleep
Ranveer had a smile were before Ishani could lay in the bed he cutely hugged her from behind.
Ishani:Ranveer what are you doing?
Ranveer(resting his chin in her shoulders):hmm romance..
Ishani:(with a smile):See you need to wake up soon tomorrow fir your works know? sleep now..

Ranveer(hugging her well):If all the night we both sleep means when will be make love Ishani?
Ishani(in his grip itself turned to him were Ranveer held her back and made her close to him):I know you are missing me and we are always unsuccessful in making love but..
Ranveer:But what?
Ishani: I know now you have responsibility to send Rithika to London once its over surely we can..
Ranveer(shaking his head as yes): Haan even I too thought that because even If I have a love sharing I won't be with whole heart because these kind of things like getting visa for Rithika and making her set up the office will be coming to my mind.tk let me send Rithika to London then we can have love sharing but now (showing his cheek to her):Kiss.
Ishani with a smile cutely kissed his cheek were Ranveer lowered and showed his forehead to her were Ishani planted a kiss in his forehead too. Ranveer showed his nose to her..
Ishnai(with a cute strictness): I know where will ask kiss finally (pushing him cutely);come on now change and sleep.
Ranveer(smiling to her): haan all the time I only won't get your care..but(in a naughty tone):you can't go away from me for so long I will surely get you a day.
Ishani(with a smile): haan let us see that day now go and change and sleep good night.
Ranveer:Haan good night.

Ishani hearing it with a smile laid in the bed and covered her with the blanket were Ranveer too smiling went and took dress to change and entered the washroom and after a while came out changing himself and he too came and turned off the lights and laid beside Ishani. They both drifted off to sleep.
NEXT DAY MORNING..
All in RV mansion started to get in their own works were the day came to 11.30 when Rithika was entering the house with a bag in her hand.She came to study room were she saw Manas who was working in the Laptop for the Logo of Rithika's company in her Laptop.
Rithika(coming to him): Is company Logo ready Manas?
Manas(seeing her with a smile); When you started to Bank in the morning I sat in front of your Laptop till now I made 4 Logo designs for Zaveri Broking. Have a look at it and select which one you like. Or design the one you like.
Rithika: Haan let me see and select it you can make the board of the office after I select the logo but before it(giving he bag to him): There is 15 lakhs in this bag you take this and call all the people who will make the furniture of the office and cab ready and start the work to make office ready in the design I said for the office and the color I said. Employ more people so that work will end soon and If you want extra money ask me.
Manas:haan okay(he gave a smile and started to walk out of the study room).

Rithika with a smile sat in the chair in front of her Laptop and started to see the Logo Manas selected for her company. Rithika started to have a business woman attitude in the way she is sitting in front of the Laptop now.She was seeing each of the Logo and was seeing it with for a while. The time started to move fast were all the people work too were going fast one side Ranveer took care of his office and was waiting for Rithika to call for him to immigration office. Manas brought people to work in Rithika's office and the work was started well. Rithika with a smile selected the logo after a hour of thinking were the selected Logo of ZAVERI BROKING WAS..

Selecting it Rithika had a smile and was completely satisfied for it.
To be continued. 😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 377
Rithika with a smile selecting the Logo..
Rithika:Fine now Logo finalized and I have sent Manas to make Office ready now I need to read those partnership papers and need to go to immigration office with RV. I think RV went to office let me call him(she took her phone and dialed to Ranveer's number and waited for the call to be picked).
Ranveer(seeing the partnership papers of Rithika with John and seeing his phone ringing in the table picked the call): Hello.
Rithika:Hello RV mein Rithika..
Ranveer: Haan tell me Rithika .
Rithika: you told that we should go to immigration office today know?
Ranveer: Haan If you are free let us go now itself.you need to get visa and work permit for 10 months. you come to immigration office I too will be there.
Rithika: Haan okay let me come and what about those partnership papers?
Ranveer: Haan I took the printout and I have it in my hand let me bring it when I am coming to immigration office and bring your passport with you and passport size photos too.
Rithika:Haan okay let me start now you too come there..
Ranveer: Okay done and I will be waiting in front of the office so come there itself.
Rithika:Okay

He cut the call and with the partnership paper in his hand got up from his seat and started to walk out of the office. Rithika turned off her Laptop and taking the phone in her hand started to walk in the corridor and went to her room and from the bag took the Passport and her photos and came out of the room and started to walk in the corridor again and coming down in the stairs and walked and came out of RV mansion and she saw a driver of a car told him to drive to immigration office. Driver got inside the car were Rithika got and sat in the behind seat. Ranveer too got up in his car and started to drive to Immigration office. As they planned they both met in front of the immigration office and both entered the immigration office. It was exactly 2 and half hours when they came out of Immigration office after applying for her visa and work permit.
Ranveer(seeing her):So finally done here after everything will go well
Rithika:Haan
Ranveer(unlocked the door and opened the door and took the papers and gave it to Rithika): Partnership papers you can sign it after your company gets registered okay?But you read the terms and condition and keep it.
Rithika(getting it): Okay RV Now I am going to my office to see whether they have started the work or not and you are going to office only know?
Ranveer: Nahi I am going to home actually I need a file so I need to go home.
Rithika:Fine bye see you later.
Ranveer: Haan okay(he got inside his car and started to drive his car towards home).

Rithika went to the car she came and told the driver her new office address and told him to drive to the office. She got inside the car were the car started to move towards her office.
RV MANSION..
Taking time driving to home Ranveer parked his car in the parking of the house and he got down from the car and started to enter the house. The complete house was silent were he started to climb the stairs and walked in the corridor and was about to go to study room and when he was about to  cross his room his legs immediately stopped.
Ranveer(to himself):Complete home is silent. If Ishani is in room means let me see her and then go and take the file and go to office.(telling it he walked to his room and peeped inside his room).
He saw Ishani working in her Laptop were Ranveer saw the whole room and saw the cradle were Raagini was sleeping well. Ranveer with a smile slowly entered the room and stood some distance from the bed.
Ranveer: Ishani..
Ishani(seeing a dress for Raagini in online and seeing Ranveer in s surprised tone):Ranveer tum? (she had a cute face): Nahi nahi it would be dream you often do this to me you will come and when I come and touch you you will go away. so I won't feel for your image and come near you.(she saw the Laptop and started to continued her work).
Ranveer(had a smile hearing it and cutely walked slowly and came and sat in the bed facing her): Hello.
Ishani(seeing Ranveer):what you will go immediately know? now you are in front of me this much time how?
Ranveer:Because I am real Ranveer..
Ishani(keeping the Laptop in the bed and seeing him):What?
Ranveer: Haan I am real Ranveer Ishani.

Ishani cutely brought her hand and touched his shoulder were Ranveer was smiling and seeing her. Ishani getting its Ranveer only was about to take her hand. Ranveer before she could take her hand he held her hand and lovingly smiling to her and brought her hand to his chest and kept her hand in his chest. Ishani saw him with a silent face were Ishani signed to Ranveer as what..
Ranveer(in a low tone): I miss you.
Ishani(smiled to him); hmm what can I do for that?
Ranveer: For that you should take care of your Husband and you should give your attention to him.
Ishani(taking her hand from his chest and hand): Ranveer I really don't know how to manage you and Raagini. Both of you know If I allow means you will bisect me and have each piece for each one of you.

Ranveer smiled to her and came close to her and sat well in the bed.
Ranveer: Nothing like that you give your attention to me when Raagini is sleeping. (he cutely was about to hug her).
Ishani(stopping him touching his shoulders):Ranveer door is open.
Ranveer:Not in a mood to go from you now for closing the door.
Ishani: But If somebody comes..
Ranveer: No one will come (he held her cheek and saw her lips and was about to kiss her).

Ishani saw Ranveer with a silent face were she too was admiring him were Ranveer cutely raised his nose to Ishani's forehead and touched his nose with Ishani's forehead and saw her with a smile.
Ranveer:This care is enough for me always.
Ishani(with a smile): you will get it for sure. Now tell me for what you came to home at this time?
Ranveer:Actually I came to get a file and I was walking to study room only but as I was about to cross our room I had thought of my cute lovely Ishani so I came..
Ishani(pinching his cheek with love):Okay My Baba but during business hours concentrate in business.
Ranveer(getting her pinch and smiling to her); Haan okay(he got up and seeing her): let me take the file and leave to office..
Ishani: Okay(she gave a smile).
Ranveer(walking two step and turning to Ishani):Ishani I and Rithika went to immigration office and we applied for her visa and work permit.
Ishani: Haan okay.

Ranveer giving a smile started to walk out of the room and went to the study room and after sometime search got the file he wanted and started to walk back in the corridor and started to move out of the house and got in his car and started to drive towards office.
Rithika saw the working structure of the office where they were making the furniture and cabin ready with the wood and steel works. The works were going in a high peak were Ranveer, Rithika, manas were running behind their works were the day and night started to run at its speed.
4 DAYS LATER..
In this four days Rithika read the partnership papers well and waited to sign it after her company gets registered. She often went to her office and made sure that the work to happen fast. Manas and Rithika had a great working way were they both worked with the same level of mind set. Manas got sign from Rithika for registering in registrar office and he submitted the application to Registrar. Rithika gave the logo she selected to Manas were he made the board of the Zaveri Broking too ready with the logo she selected.The complete company was made ready and the board of Rithika's selected Logo with Zaveri broking name too was stuck in front of the building. Everything was ready as to make this office look like a well reputed company.After 4 days It was a morning 11.00 o clock were Rithika came to the hall and to the dinning table were she saw Amba and Laxmi talking to each other and seeing them giving a smile took the water jug and poured water in the glass and drank it. As soon as she kept the glass after drinking Manas came inside the hall with a paper in his hands and was having a happy smile. He saw Rithika near the dinning table and came to her.
Manas:Rithika..
Rithika(turning and seeing Manas with a smile): haan Manas..
Manas(giving the paper):On that day itself I registered your company with property papers and got your signature and gave the application to registrar and now Zaveri Broking is a registered company now. As I said RV's name they made the process quick and your company is a registered company.
Rithika(had a happy smile):Really(she got the paper and saw the registration of her company and seeing up):Thank you Papa.

Amba and Laxmi saw each other without understanding what they were talking.
Rithika(turning to Amba and Laxmi with a smile):Aunty my company got register here after I am owner of that company..
Amba(with a smile got up and came to her):Really so happy for you.
Laxmi(with a smile):God give his blessing always to you.
Rithika: thank you Aunty let me tell it to Ishani and then RV.
Laxmi: Haan (seeing Ishani coming down to the hall with Raagini):See Ishani itself came..
Rithika(seeing Ishani and going to her):Ishani my company got registered and here after I can start my work.
Ishani(with a smile):Very good Rithika. Congrats..
Rithika:Thank you so much for everything Ishani..
Ishani:Arrey its all your hard work only..
Rithika:But you was my inspiration thank you.(seeing Raagini who was smiling):Baby your Mama showed a good way to me now I am going to walk in that way.

Raagini without understanding smiled to her. Rithika too smiled and took her phone that was in her hand and dialed to Ranveer.
Ranveer(going in lift of his office and seeing his phone and getting its Rithika picking the call): Haan Rithika..
Rithika:Ranveer My company has got registered..
Ranveer:Wow that's a great thing.
Rithika: Haan I am so happy RV.
Ranveer:Congrats..
Rithika: Thank you.
Ranveer: Haan (he cut the call and started to carry out his work).

Rithika was so happy were all were so happy and after a while started to get back to their works. Ranveer came back home in the evening and went to Manas room and he saw Manas playing with Krish there and Disha sitting in the bed and was having a silent face.
Manas:(seeing Ranveer):arrey Ranveer come in?
Ranveer(coming in):Manas everything is ready in Rithika's office know?
manas:Haan everything is ready. The company got registered and all the fitting and furniture work are done.
Ranveer:Fine then recruitment should be done and make all the staffs to join by next two days.Fix the same level of salaries to the staff as we do in RV Broking. See to that everything goes well and all designation should be filled in Rithika's office.Take two days time and on the third day morning we should inaugurate her office.
Manas: haan let me RV.
Ranveer: Okay(he gave a smile and started to walk out of the room).

Ranveer went to Rithika's room and knocked the door that was open were Rithika seeing the phone and hearing the knock came and saw Ranveer there..
Rithika:RV..
Ranveer(coming to her):See tomorrow be with me in study room so that I can make you understand share trading with the presentations and then day after tomorrow you should come with me to my office and show me the practical way of investing in Shares and should should explain the overall business to me.
Rithika: Haan okay.
Ranveer:Within these two days your company recruitment will be done by Manas and after that let us have a inaugural function and then you sign the deal and scan it and sent it to Mr. John. Then your tie will be confirmed and then you be working in your office till you go to London because when we get that Visa and Work permit only we can see the date you are going to London so tell that organize your office well.
Rithika: Haan okay RV,

Ranveer giving a smile to her started to walk out of the room.
To be continued 😉
behirlover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hey sakshi
nice episodes both rv and ritika are working hard for her office
ritika first time is working in a right way
and ishani dreaming about ranveer was funny she too misses him but never tells that to him
its good everything is going on smoothly lets see what happens next
thnx for pm
waiting for next
shaktiluvradz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi sakshi story is interesting day by day ishani dream sequences was so lovely cutiepie is really naught like ranveer loved the way they played each other ishani is missing ranveer. .hope ritika should leave London soon keep update darl thnq for pm