Users

Frequent Posters

behirlover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Hi sakshi
happy new year dear
both the episodes were amazing ishveer were so awesome
and its good devarsh and disha got the taste of their own medicine manas and krisha are treating them well
ishveer have separate romantic celebration that is really good
ragini becomes so happy when she out with her parents she is really cute
waiting for the next episode dear update fast please
thnx for pm
Nandhini20 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hai sakshi
the episode is amazing  
waiting for the next episode to see what are the other things ranveer planned for ishani and raagini
raagini is very cute in this episode also
ishanis cute anger is also very nice
bye 
take care and be safe
Nandhini20 thumbnail
HiEdited by Nandhini1020 - 7 years ago
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Episode 371(ISHVEERLIOUS KARWA CHAUTH)
Ranveer(cutely seeing Ishani): Happy Karwa Chauth..
Ishani(saw him with a smile): I don't know how I forgot to think it? When you were telling these many reasons to come to restaurant itself I should have thought that my husband is going to give surprise to me.
Ranveer(with a cute smile):hmm you were in the tension whether we will celebrate Karwa chauth or not in that tension you didn't think why Ranveer is doing like this in that confusion itself I brought you here..
Ishani: Haan I should never forget that my husband is a man born to give surprise to me.
Ranveer:Yes of course my darling are you happy now?
Ishani(with a face full of smile): I am so surprised and I am so happy in it Ranveer thank you.
Ranveer:Come on we should never tell any thank you between us okay now go and make the thali ready anytime moon may come..
Ishani(shaking her head as yes with a smile): hmm okay.
Ranveer(seeing Raagini who was seeing the terrace turning her head this side and that side): Baby.
Raagini(cutely): Papa..
Ranveer:Come let us go and see the city..(telling it he took Raagini near the terrace stand and showed the whole city to her).
Raagini was cutely seeing the whole city and the lights on each and every building and was having a smile. The complete Darkness came to the sky were only few minutes were there for moon to glow well. Ishani with a smile saw Ranveer and Raagini and came to the table and saw the Thali Ranveer has made ready and took the match box and saw the lamp with oil and burning thread in it.Ishani took a match stick and rubbing it with the match box made the match stick to light with fire and she lighted the lamp. To god's grace there was no breeze by now that gave the way for Lamp to glow well. Ishani putting the match stick down and arranged all the other items in the Thali to her convenience to hold it and took the Thali in her hand and saw Ranveer's back were he was talking and smiling to Raagini were the cutie pie too was cutely talking to Ranveer. Ishani started to walk and came and stood near Ranveer.
Ranveer(with a smile): you are ready?
Ishani: Haan(seeing him with a emotional face): I am so happy for this surprise Ranveer. Its like a dream that we are in the terrace like a dreamy song sequence decorations and we are going to celebrate Karwa chauth in this atmosphere.
Ranveer: you liked it know I am so happy for it and I am feeling my happiness in your surprised smile you are having in your face now.
Ishani:hmm okay but tell me How you planned this?
Ranveer:Actually I got this plan in the morning only you said we will be celebrating Karwa chauth in office so this is the year we got Karwa chauth in personal just between us or else we need to be in home. As Rithika is in home you planned it in personal so I thought to make it in a special way so called to this hotel manager and booked everything and told Rithika that I will be continuing her lessons tomorrow.
Ishani:Wow cute man..
Raagini(seeing Ishani and then Ranveer): Papa..(she showed the floor of the terrace).
Ranveer: you want to walk in the terrace no baby once Karwa chauth is over you can hold Papa's hand and walk..
Raagini(with a cute face was again showing the floor); Papa..
Ishani(seeing the cute adamant of Raagini);Raagini..
Raagini(seeing Ishani): Mama..(she showed the floor to her too).
Ishani(with a smile held the thali well in her one hand and came close to Ranveer and caressing Raagini's hair): you can walk but now we all are going to celebrate Karwa chauth so till that be with Papa okay?
Raagini(in a cute face shaking her head as yes ): hmmm
Ranveer:Arrey how much adamant she was till now and for your single word she is shaking her head as yes.
Ishani(with a fun making smile):What to do such a adamant nature like her father.
Ranveer(seeing her with romantic look): Haan I and my daughter both of us are like that only to get Ishani's love and attention we will do all the adamant activities.
Ishani(giving a impossible head shake with a smile): Haan do it I am born to manage you both only know?

Ranveer smiled to her were Ishani too smiled back to him and saw the sky for the moon. As they were in the terrace and was waiting for the moon to come to the sky.
RV MANSION..
The Moon slowly came up in the sky were all were having a smile in their lips.
Baa:(seeing Mithesh, Kailash and Sharman);Moon has come come on go and break the fast of your wives.
All shaking their heads went and stood near their wife. Amba did all the rituals to Kailash and he break the fast of Amba. Laxmi's fast was break by her husband. Parul took the sieve and saw the moon through it and brought the sieve to Sharman's face and saw him through the sieve. Sharman smiled to her were Rithika who came to the hall with her notepad and thought to go to the Balcony and get fresh breeze and study walked and came to the Balcony were before anybody could spot her she saw all of them were celebrating Karwa chauth in the Balcony. She saw Parul doing all the rituals to Sharman and he too was breaking her fast were Rithika had a smile in her face.She was seeing all the people smiling and for a while thought about the way she herself spoiled her life with evilness and standing alone in her life.
Rithika(to herself): hmm all are happy these many days only I didn't allow them to be happy now I don't want to distract them let me go to room itself.(telling it with a smile started to walk back to her room).
Sharman(took the water and gave it to Parul and fed the sweet and with a smile):Thank you so much for fasting for my long life even I too tried to fast this time but I was not able to bear my hunger after afternoon so I had some lunch.
Parul(with a smile): thank you for being this much true to me and (she showed the sweet to him mouth and Sharman had it): thank for the partial fast for me.
Sharman(too smiled to her):Shall we have dinner?
parul: Haan

All with a happy heart went inside the house for having their dinner.
ZULU RESTAURANT
Ishani(saw the moon and in a instant): Moon came Ranveer..
Ranveer(holding Raagini well): Haan I am ready..

Ishani with a smile took the Sieve in the Thali and saw the moon through through the sieve and showed the sieve in front of Ranveer's face were he was giving his charming smile through the sieve. In this year Ishani was able to see Raagini's face through the sieve along with Ranveer were the cutie pie was seeing it with a cute question face without understanding what is happening.
Ishani saw Ranveer through the sieve..
BG SONG:
Tu mujhe chhod jaaye yeh nahi ho sakta saathiya
Meri baaton mein tera zikr sada
Meri yaad mein teri fikra sada
Main jo bhi hoon tum hi to ho
Mujhe tum se mili apni adaa

Ishani(with a emotional smile): I am so happy today. If there is a survey today for who is the happiest woman in the world I will be the topper of that survey list to that extreme my husband is taking care of me. (seeing Raagini): And I have got a cute daughter who listens to my words so cutely who never made baby sitting hard to me and I feel to be a happiest mother of the world. I love you cute Raagini
Raagini cutie pie smiled hearing her name from Ishani's mouth
Ishani(smiling to Raagini and seeing Ranveer through the sieve): And I am so happy that my husband gave a beautiful xerox coply in the form of our daughter to me.Ranveer you really made me to feel like a queen in fairy land today by bringing me here to celebrate Karawa chauth. The best Karwa chauth of my married life till date. I love you so much Ranveer
Ranveer had a cute smile were Ishani took the sieve and keeping it in the Thali and showed the Thali in front of Ranveer and started to take Aarti for him were Ranveer had a cute smile in his face. Ishani took Sindoor in her hand and kept it a Tilak in Ranveer's forehead which made Ranveer look more handsome to her eyes.
Raagini(cutely seeing Ishani keeping Sindoor for Ranveer and seeing her): Mama(keeping her hand in her chest): Mein...
Ishani(cutely): My darling (she took some sindoor and kept it in Raagini's forehead)

Raagini cutely smiled for getting her Mother's care were Ishani smiled to Raagini and took the water pot and poured some water on the floor and worshiped the god. She kept the water pot in the Thali and was about to fall in Ranveer's feet were Ranveer stopped her.
Ranveer:Kya kariyo tum?
Ishani:(with a smile):From this Karwa chauth I feel that I should fall in your feet.
Ranveer(shaking his head as no):That and all for typical husband and wife only not for the best friends turned husband and wife.

Ranveer telling it with a complete love took the water from Thali and showed it in front of Ishani's mouth were Ishani with a smile drank the water. Ranveer kept the water pot in the Thali and took one Ladoo from two Ladoo and showed it to Ishani's mouth were she bit a piece of Ladoo and started to eat it. Raagini was smiling seeing everything.
Ranveer:Tk shall we go to have dinner?
Ishani:Ek minute give Raagini to me..(she kept the Thali in the Terrace wall that was in between the terrace stand and showed her hand to Raagini were the cutie pie immediately came to her)

Ranveer was seeing her with a not understanding face were Ishani had a cute face and holding Raagini well.
Ishani:Come on break your fast too..
Ranveer(with a smile): Haan tk

He took the Thali in the terrace wall and took the sieve in it and saw the moon through the sieve and saw Ishani's face he had a smile were he saw Raagini's face too in it with Ishani's face.
BG SONG:
Kyun ki tum hi ho, ab tum hi ho
Zindagi ab tum hi ho...
Chain bhi, mera dard bhi
Meri aashiqui ab tum hi ho

Ranveer(cutely):I very well know there is nothing more beautiful than my Ishani in this world. Even after seeing the moon and her face I am feeling her face so beautiful than the moon.My Ishani is the softness nature girl who I have made to cry many times but I do always want her care and attention to me so for that I am ready to do anything in that process only I need to show my angry avatar to her and I completely know she got used to now a days but I am trying my best to change it and control my anger. Now I have my sweet daughter too in my world I would take care of both my wife and Daughter with complete care and love.  I love you my cute Ishani and my teddy bear cutie pie..
Ishani had a smile were Raagini too cutely smiled to Ranveer and saw Ishani with a cute look and surrounded her hand in Ishani's neck. Ranveer kept the sieve in the Thali and showed the Aarti to Ishani and gave a wink to her and he took the Sindoor in his hand and filled her forehead were Ishani had a happy smile. Ishani took the water pot and showed it to Ranveer were he held her hand that was in the pot and drank the water. Ishani took the next Ladoo and fed it to Ranveer were he had it with a smile.
Raagini(cutely touching Ishani's cheek):Mama mein..
Ishani(getting Ranveer had the Ladoo and seeing Raagini): Haan Baby for you only next(she showed the Ladoo to Raagini's mouth)
Raagini cutely started to have the Ladoo from Ishani's hand.
Ranveer(seeing it):Exactly me Ishani not ready to share your care or affection with any one. My cute daughter happy you have given my exactly copy as my daughter.
Ishani(making Raagini have the Ladoo): Haan Mr. Vaghela I am too so happy for it shall we have dinner? I am feeling hungry..
Ranveer(with the Thali started to walk to the table): Haan come

Ishani started to walk behind him were Ranveer sat in the chair and kept the Thali a side in the table. Ishani sat opposite to him and made Raagini to sit in the table facing her. Ishani made Raagini to catch the Ladoo in her hand were the cutie pie smiling to Ishani had the Ladoo from her hand cutely.
To be continued πŸ˜‰
Edited by sakshi5050 - 7 years ago
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Ishveer were so romantic. Ranveer wants liplock.he has no control.after doing this much ritika wants ranveer's friendship again.liked ranveers reply.devarsh's wife not ready to fast for a guy like him.too good.she has guys.but his attitude that its a wife'a duty..man does not have to was sick.good that manas caught disha red handed..get fake kc fast.lovely look of ishveer for kc.wife is a 2nd mother..ranveer's dialogue was superb.was in terrace restaurant. It was unique.setting was lovely.really a surprise from ranveer.ishani seeing ragini too through the sieve n the last laddoo scene of ragini was cute.Sharman parul kc too was good.ishveer dialogues were beautiful. 
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 372
Raagini had her Ladoo cutely with her hand were Ranveer took his phone and called to the manager to send a bearer up. He cut the call and kept the phone in the table.
Raagini(finishing the Ladoo showed her hand to Ishani):Mama..
Ishani(with cute Love): Oh my baby hand is full of Ghee? tk let us wipe it. (she took the tissue paper and wiped Raagini's hand); That is it..

Raagini giving a smile saw the Thali Ranveer has kept a side and took the Sieve in it. Ranveer and Ishani had a smile seeing it.
Raagini(showing the sieve to Ishani): mama...
Ishani: haan cutie its Sieve..
Raagini(thinking the way Ranveer and Ishani saw each other through the sieve cutely tried to raise it and see Ishani were she was not able to lift it): Mama..
Ishani(with a smile): oh my darling want to see Mama through sieve?. Tk come let us see papa through the sieve(she took Raagini and made her to sit in the lap and held the sieve in front of their face and saw Ranveer through it).
Raagini(in happiness): Papa..
Ishani: Haan Papa:(seeing Ranveer):Click a snap Ranveer..
Ranveer: (smiling seeing Ranveer and to Ishani): Haan let me Ishani
He took his phone and turned on the camera app and snapped the pics of Ishani and Raagini holding the sieve in front of their face.

Ishani got the sieve from Raagini's hand and kept it in the Thali again and made Raagini to sit in the table making her to face her.
Ishani:Let us have dinner then you can play okay?
Raagini(touching Ishani's cheek): hmm

As both Ishani and Raagini were enjoying each others company Ranveer was smiling seeing them were a bearer came opening the door and came near them.
bearer:What would you like to have sir?
RV: Menu card please..
Bearer(took the menu car from his pocket and gave it to Ranveer): Please have a look sir..
Ranveer: Haan (seeing the menu for a while): Please note down.
Bearer(took his notepad and pen and was ready): Yes sir..
Ranveer:3 Methi Paratha with Gujarathi Aloo Sabzi and a vegetable soup too.
Bearer: Okay sir
Ranveer(giving the menu to Ishani):Order for you and Raagini Ishani.
Ishani(getting the menu card): Haan tk. (she started to see it and going through the menu and to the bearer): Get a Dal and vegetable soup for one year Baby and Fruity chana salad.
Bearer:(noting it): Okay madam.
Ishani(seeing the menu again):Then..(seeing the menu well): 3 Ajwain Puri with Palak Makhana and a lemon juice after it.
Bearer: hmm okay madam..
Ishani(giving the menu card to bearer):That is it
Bearer getting the menu card started to move from there.
Ranveer(seeing Ishani): you are looking so beautiful in this Saree.
Ishani(gave a smile); Haan Maa gave it to me and even you are looking stunning as RV.
Ranveer(smiled to her): Haan but for you Ranveer only..
Ishani: Haan Baba..(seeing Ranveer):I kept my phone in car I think give your phone let me click selfies.
Ranveer(took his phone and giving it to Ishani): Haan tk.

Ishani got his phone and unlocking his phone with his password and she turned on the camera app and with the help of front camera held it in front of her.
Ishani(made Raagini sit near her in the table and held Raagini cutely): Shall we take a Selfie baby?
Raagini: hmm

Ishani clicked all the cute selfie with Raagini. Ranveer admired his both wife and daughter with cute smile in his face.
Ishani(seeing Ranveer smiling at them):Ranveer you too come know?
Ranveer: Haan sure(he got up from the chair and came and stood behind Ishani and held the chair and put his hand over Ishani and Raagini and got the phone from Ishani and clicked the Selfie).

They were enjoying each others company so well were the cute family was so happy in that terrace after celebrating Karwa chauth. After a while Bearer brought the dinner they orders and he placed it in the table were Ranveer sat opposite to Ishani. Ishani took the soup for Raagini and stated to feed it to her. Bearer serving the dinner left from there were they had the dinner with cute happiness talks. Raagini was showing her all cuteness and made her mother and father smile. Ishani fed Raagini her dinner and she too had her dinner were Ranveer with happy family man smile finished his dinner.The time was run well were They completed the dinner and came out of the terrace and washing their hands and made Raagini to walk in the terrace for a while for her happiness and  Ishani went and took the Thali with her and started to walk to the lift and traveling in the lift they came to the ground floor and Ranveer in the reception paid the bill and thanking the manager for arranging everything came out of the restaurant. Ranveer got the car key from Ishani and got inside the driving seat were Ishani sat in the seat near Ranveer and made Raagini to sit in her lap and locked the door. Cutie pie was having sleepy face due to heavy dinner and rested her head in Ishani's shoulders were Ishani started to caress her to make the cutie pie sleep.Ranveer started to drive back to home were taking time he drove the car and they reached RV mansion were the day was getting to its night. Ishani got up and held Raagini well were she has slept in her shoulders well by now. Ranveer got down from the car and locking the car started to walk behind Ishani were they entered the house and saw Amba with Kailash in the hall having their milk.
Amba(seeing Ishani):Completed the fast know Ishani?
Ishani(with a smile): Haan Maa
Amba:Tk you are looking good in this Saree Ishani.
Ishani:Haan thank you Maa you have selected a good Saree(she had a smile in her lips):. All ladies finished their fast in home know Maa?
Amba: Haan everything went well Ishani you and Ranveer had dinner or can I serve it to you both?
Ranveer: (came and stood next to Ishani): Haan Maa we had dinner in a hotel and came home.
Amba(with a smile):Tk tk all are tiered today due to fasting and all went to sleep early itself.Even Raagini has slept even you both will be tiered go and sleep.
Ishani: Haan tk Maa Good night Maa and Baba.

Both Amba and Kailash shook their head as okay were Ishani started to walk with Raagini in her hand in the stairs. Ranveer too giving a good night smile to Amba and Kailash started to walk behind Ishani. Ishani came in the corridor and entered their room. She made Raagini to lay in the bed and sat next to cutie pie and slowly started to remove her dress without disturbing her sleep. Ranveer entered the room and locked the room and covered the room door with curtain and came near Ishani.
Ranveer(seeing Ishani removing dresses of Raagini):Arrey why you need to change her dress now? she may get disturbed in sleep..
Ishani:Arrey its a close neck t-shirt it won't be free for her and I need to change her diaper too so without disturbing her sleep let me make it Ranveer.
Ranveer:Tk(he went and sat in the sofa).

Ishani removed the t-shirt and pant of Raagini slowly were the cutie pie was laying in the bed just wearing the panty. Ishani took the dresses to washroom and dropped it for washing. She came to the cupboard and took a medium sized towel and went to the washroom and wet the towel and came back to the room and took Raagini's panty and night dresses to make her wear came to the bed. Ishani put the towel over the cutie pie and removed her panty and took it to the washroom and after a while she came out and she cleaned Raagini with the wet towel and made the cutie pie to wear the another panty and night dress. Ranveer was really amazed to see the way Ishani did everything to Raagini without disturbing Raagini's sleep. He really felt Mothers are always great in all the way. Ishani went and dropped the towel and Raagini's dress for washing and washing her hands well she came and took Raagini from the bed and made the cutie pie to lay in the cradle. She is sleeping well now. Ishani was about to go to cupboard to take her night dress.
Ranveer(getting to know Ishani is going to change): Ishani..
Ishani(seeing him): Haan Ranveer.
Ranveer(got up and came to her and lovingly stood with a smile in front of her):Again made me to fall in love with you.when you were dressing Raagini I fell for you.
Ishani:(with a smile): Its my mother duty.
Ranveer: I know it(he lovingly put the hands behind her and pulled her near him): Now want my wife duty.
Ishani(with a smile touching Ranveer's chest); Ranveer chodo
Ranveer:why should I?you said you will romance me after the Karwa chauth..
Ishani: hmm for the surprise you gave me(she tilted her head and gave a kiss in his cheek): okay?
Ranveer: hmm okay but I too need to give you something..
Ishani:What?

Ranveer cutely moved from her and opened his coat button and putting his hand inside the coat and took a pair of Anklets and showed it to Ishani.
Ishani:(in a surprised tone):Anklets?
Ranveer:haan for you for fasting for me the whole day.
Ishani(with a smile was about to get it from him): Its nice Ranveer.
Ranveer(taking the anklets back before she gets): Nahi I will only make you wear it.
Ishani: Arrey don't want let me itself wear it.

Ranveer without listening to her word held her hand and pulled her close to him and saw her a romantic look were this made Ishani to be silent. He took her to the bed and made Ishani to sit in the bed putting her leg down from the bed and he kneed down in the floor.
Ishani(in a mesmerized tone):Don't want Ranveer.
Ranveer(seeing her);But why?
Ishani:Because I don't want you to touch my feet you are not allowing me to touch your feet know? then why should I make my husband to do it to me?
Ranveer(seeing her):Ishani you are taking care of me and my daughter and whole house well. when Shikhar asked the anklet for Nirupa I only chose that anklet for you without knowing Nirupa is you. Today I wish to give my wife this anklet as her husband so allow me. (he slowly held her leg).
Ishani(trying to take her leg from his hand):Ranveer chodo
Ranveer(without leaving her leg with a smile):For the Sacrifices you did for you and the tears you cried for me there is nothing wrong in falling in your feet.
Ishani:Ranveer but..
Ranveer: (in a strict tone): Ishani come on listen to your husband words now.

Ishani kept a silent face were she was not ready to allow Ranveer to do it to her but Ranveer lovingly held her leg and wore the anklet to her and he took the other anklet and made her wear in another leg. He got up with a smile and sat next to her in the bed. Ishani seeing him a emotional smiled rested her head in his shoulder.
Ishani:I want to hug you Ranveer.
Ranveer(slowly turned to her without taking her head from his shoulder): hmm hug me..
Ishani(took her head from his shoulders seeing him with emotional face); I don't know what good I did in my previous birth I have got you as my husband such a cute husband you are I will never  leave you at any moment of my life. (she hugged him tightly).
Ranveer(hugging her well and with a smile): Never leave me Ishani its the painful thing for me in this world. I want you always by my side and I want you to be with me till my last heart beats.
Ishani hugged him tightly and closed her eyes were Ranveer too closed his eyes and hugged her well.Both were hugging each other sitting in the bed
To be continued πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
behirlover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi sakshi
All KC episode were really awesome
Ishveer and their love is so nice
It was good to see that ishveer kept fast for each other and also followed all the rituals
But ragini was really funny she won't allow even ranveer to have ishani's attention and their looks were really nice
Sharul love story is cute
Ranveer never fail to surprise and his gift was really touchy.
Their romance is so nice and innocent
Thnx for pm
Waiting for next
Nandhini20 thumbnail
Hai sakshi 
the episode is very nice
ishveer and raagini cuteness is awesome
raagini and ishani seeing ranveer through the sieve is very cute
ranveer gifting ishani anklets and making her wearing it an talking about her and shikar is very romantic 
bye 
take care and be safe

Hafsa789 thumbnail
Hi sakshi
All the karwachauth episodes are amazing
Ranveer ,Raghni and ishani dress collection was beautifull
Ishveer seprate karwaachauth is super amazing idea
Ranveer surprize was fabulous
Raghni is naughtier she wants her mother care only for her even she is not able to share her mother woth her papa
She is such a cutei
Enjoying her parents company
Ranveer gift is amazing
Aaw ishani did not want that Ranveer touch her feet
Take care
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: o_gudiya

Yes dii.. I am not going to marry... Thts y i am studying.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

hmm funny cutie pie darling you have so good humor sense dearπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†