Update soon.. πŸ˜ƒ

Hi Gudiya
happy you liked the dresses
I have update it dearπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: shaktiluvradz

Hi sakshi no need to be sorry darl even if it's late it will be the perfect and adorable episode loved it cutiepie has become my favourite let's see what ranveer is upto keep update darl

HI Janani
thanks for the comment
thanks for understanding dear
happy you liked the update
happy cutie pie is your favourite
ya let us see what Ranveer is up to
keep reading
πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anne30ishveer

Hi Sakshi di and no need for sorry...This is so cute episode...Raagini was the most adorable thing...Ishveer lovely emotions were so beautiful...Ranveer keeping fast...He is the husband every girl desires...Devarsh can never change...hope shikjar gets krisha divorce soon...Loved everything and ishaani driving...Waiting for the next one...
Love you loads...
😊

Hi Anne
thanks for the comment dear
glad you liked the episode
glad you liked Raagini the most
happy you liked the lovely emotions of Ishveer
Ranveer too is fasting today
yes surely all the girsl will desire for such husband only
Devarsh is a stupid
ya let us see what is going to happen in Devarsh and Krisha story
happy you liked everything and Ishani's driving
ya let me update it dear
keep reading
love you too
πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: o_gudiya

Hii sakshi di.. 

No need to be sorry.. πŸ˜Š
Just keep the habit of saying welcome nit sorry.. 
Coming to episode.. 
Fabulous update di.. 
Ranveer.. Really anne said right.. He is a husband whom every girl desire.. 
But i wont.. Bcoz i dont want to marry.. πŸ˜†
Lovwd their tlk.. I mean ishveer talk.. 
Each and every family nwmbers bonding is becoming grt n grt.. 
Stronger n stronger.. Except thosw two dumb people.. Disha n Devarsh
According to me krisha did rght.. There is no need of keeping fast for such a guy.. 
Niw wht has ranveer planned fir ishani.. β­οΈ
U r making me curious di
I think i have blabbered a lot.. πŸ˜† I should stop now.. 
Waiting fr next.. Updatw soon.. 
Take care and keep smiling.. πŸ˜³

Hi Gudiya behan
thanks for the comment
thanks for understanding
okay dear let me stop saying sorry to the extreme I can
yes all the girl will desire for such a husband
oh my darling is not going to marry..
happy you liked Ishveer talk
glad you liked the family member bonding
Disha and Devarsh are the dumbest people of the world
happy you liked the way Krisha reacted to Devarsh
let us see what Ranveer is planned for Ishani
happy you are curious
no dear its not blabbering and all the comment made me happy
ya let me update it dear
take care
keep smilng
keep readingπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mayashelly

Hy sakshi dii.
Amazing update
Karwachauth epis
Ranveer is too taking fast
I loved Krisha's act towards devarsh..
She is ryt
What's the surprise awaiting for ishani
Waiting for your next update dr
Keep smiling
Take care 😳

Hi Maya
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the update
yes for karwa chauth Ranveer is too fasting
happy you liked Krisha's act  towards devarsh
ya let us see what Ranveer is going to give
ya let me update it dear
keep smiling
take care
keep reading
πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hafsa789

Hi sakshi
Its ok dear no need for sorry
So Ranveer also keep fast for ishani
He is such a cute husband
Every girl want a husband like Ranveer
Let c whats surprize Ranveer is gonna plan for ishani
Take care

Hi Hafsa
thanks for the comment
thanks for understanding
yes now Ranveer is going to fast for Ishani
yes such a cute husband Ranveer is
all the girl will desire for Ranveer like husband only
ya let us see what surprise ranveer is going to give
take care
keep reading

πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nandhini1020

Hai sakshi 

please no need to say sorry
the episode is super cute
all the scenes are very superb
raagini is trying to talk and she naming her toys !!!!! She is very cute
what krisha is doing is absolutely correct people like devarsh deserves it
i hate this disha and devarsh

actually i want to ask sorry to you because in last comment i have asked about the ending track of rithika for that you have replied sorry so please forgive me if i have hurted you

bye 
take care and be safe

Hi Nandhini
thanks for the comment
happy you liked the episode
glad you liked all the scenes
yes Raagini cutie pie is trying to talk and she is naming the toyes
happy you liked the cute Raagini
happy you likked the way Krisha reacted to Devarsh
yes Disha and Devarsh are to be hated with whole heart

Arrey why you need to ask sorry for this dear
its okay dear its your opinion
no need to be sorry dear
you didn't hurt me and all
rithika track is coming to end soon
bye dear
take care
keep reading
πŸ˜‰
o_gudiya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sakshi5050

Hi Gudiya behan
thanks for the comment
thanks for understanding
okay dear let me stop saying sorry to the extreme I can
yes all the girl will desire for such a husband
oh my darling is not going to marry..
happy you liked Ishveer talk
glad you liked the family member bonding
Disha and Devarsh are the dumbest people of the world
happy you liked the way Krisha reacted to Devarsh
let us see what Ranveer is planned for Ishani
happy you are curious
no dear its not blabbering and all the comment made me happy
ya let me update it dear
take care
keep smilng
keep readingπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Yes dii.. I am not going to marry... Thts y i am studying.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
PrinceAsif thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hlo sissy how r u?? First of all a very happy diwali...so much sorry that i couldn't give reviews in ur previous updates s my xms r running... Coming to the story it is very beautiful... Love to c that Ranveer also kept fast for Ishani...& great to c that Ranveer is patching up with Rithika slowly... Looking forward for the next update to c what surprise plan of Ranveer's is awaiting Ishani...b safe & sound sissy
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 370(KARWA CHAUTH SPECIAL).
Ishani was carefully driving the car were the cutie pie was touching the seat belt with her hand and was playing with it. She was thinking something and smiling to herself were Ishani saw Raagini's cuteness and having a smile was driving the car towards Ranveer's office. Taking exactly half an hour Ishani reached Ranveer's office premises and drove the car to the parking area of the office and parked the car and she was about to take off the seat belt from her were before she could take off the seat belts her phone that she has kept in the car dashboard rang. Ishani saw the phone and the display said its Ranveer.
Ishani(with a smile took the phone and picked the call): Hello Mr.RV.
Ranveer(with a smile):Hello its not RV Mrs. Ranveer Vaghela.
Ishani:(with a romantic smile):Tk Mr. Vaghela now I am in front of your office only shall I come inside your office?
Ranveer(with a surprised face):Arrey you came to office itself. I thought to call you and tell to wait in front of the office but you came here itself tk tk wait in the parking itself let me come.
Ishani(with a doubtful face):Arrey why you need to come here and why  I need to be here let me come inside the office moon may come anytime..
Ranveer:Ishani actually I came with Sharman only in the morning he went to home in that car with Nitin Uncle as I said I have some work in office today evening as you said we will be celebrating Karwa chauth in office. But the lie I said to him became real I got some important work. Now one of my client is in a restaurant and I need to get a file from him immediately so with your car only we need to do to that restaurant.Office cab is too gone for service so wait let me come to car just 45 minutes let us go to that restaurant and come back okay?
Ishani(with a cute disappointment):Ranveer If we miss the time when moon comes to the sky means?
Ranveer:Arrey nothing will happen our karwa chauth will go well
Ishani(in a cute tone):Okay now come down I am waiting.
Ranveer: Haan tk let me.(he cut the call and putting the phone in his pocket started to walk).
Ishani(as the call is cut took the phone from her ears and saw Raagini who was cutely seeing out of the window):Raagini..
Raagini(turning to Ishani in a lovely tone):Mama.
Ishani(with a smile): Now Papa is going to come.
Raagini(showing her hand out):Papa..
Ishani: Haan he will be coming now.

Raagini cutely smiled were Ishani too was smiling to Raagini. Ranveer came out of the office were the security saluted to him.Ranveer giving a smile to that security came to the parking and spotting Ishani's car and came to the car. Ishani seeing Ranveer near the car with a smile unlocked the door were Ranveer opened the door with a smile saw Raagini.Ranveer bowed his head to Raagini and gave the cutie pie a lovely smile.
Raagini(cutely touched his cheek sitting in the seat): Papa.
Ranveer:(held Raagini's hand and kissing it): Haan Papa came now you need to give space to papa(he lovingly took off the seat belt from Raagini and took Raagini in his hand and sat in the seat and made Raagini to sit in his lap and locked the door).
Ishani(though had a smile seeing Ranveer with a cute disappointment):We can come back soon know Ranveer?
Ranveer: haan Ishani we can..
Ishani:(seeing him with a doubtful face):Where is the thali?
Ranveer(with a smile):Its inside office let us go to that restaurant and see that client and get the file from him and immediately let us come to the office okay?
Ishani:hmm okay.where should we go now?
Ranveer:Zulu terrace restaurant its only 15 minutes from here know?
Ishani; Haan tk

Ranveer gave a smile were Ishani started the car and drove the car and left Ranveer's office premises and she started to drive towards Zulu terrace Restaurant. Ranveer and Raagini started to play with each other.
RV MANSION..
All the ladies of RV mansion came to the ground floor Balcony of RV mansion were the husbands too were sitting in the bench in the Balcony and were chatting with each other. Tables were arranged to keep the thali of ladies in it. Laxmi, Amba, Chaitali and Parul were smiling to each other and were waiting for moon to come in the sky.
Laxmi:Where are Krisha and Disha?
Amba:I don't know Laxmi.
Chaitali(with a worried voice for the first time):Better don't mind them. let them do what they want to do.
Amba(seeing the feeling face of Chaitali touched her shoulders):Chaitali are you worried?
Chaitali(with a smile):Haan I am worried but with that I don't want to spoil all our happy mood.forget Devarsh he will never change now let us celebrate Karwa chauth(bringing her attitude):See my Saree Baa gave me how is it?
Amba and Laxmi(smiling seeing her way of making all smile in a cute tone):haan super.
They all were chatting so well were Disha in her room took the thali from the table and was about to walk out of the room were Manas was entering the room with Krish having a walk with him in the garden.
Disha(with a smile):Arrey Manas I thought to come in search of you. I saw you taking Krish with you but I didn't know where you took him but you came back.
Manas(without seeing her): haan I came back..
Disha:Tk come with me.
Manas(seeing her a doubtful face): Where?
Disha:Arrey karwa chauth today so I want to break my fast know?
Manas(came near her and in a silent face): you had fast for me?
Disha(with a smile): Haan for your long life only I was fasting. Now come you need to break my fast.
Manas(with a painful smile): You will never change know? why are you living this kind of life Disha? I am sure you would have not had fast today.
Disha: I was bearing my hunger and fast for you and you are telling I didn't fast.
Manas: Haan I very well know that you didn't fast. I saw you when you were in the kitchen when I was coming from the office to drink water. when all were preparing for the prasad and sweets you were eating the dry fruits that was kept to decorate the sweets. Is that called Fast?
Disha:Manas...(she was shocked).
Manas:(with a pain in his voice):See you no need to do any fast for me. I am sticking to this relationship only for Krish.
Disha:manas why are you talking like this? I have never seen you talking like this before..
Manas(with a strict face): A man who loves a girl deeply knows to love her more If she reciprocate his love and at the same time very well know to ignore her when she hurts him. I am trying to stay away from you better stay away..(telling it he took Krish to the sofa and made him to sit in the sofa and started to play with him).

Disha saw Manas and Krish playing and had a anger face seeing the way Manas talked to her.
Sharman was sitting with Kailash and Mithesh and smiling to them.
Sharman saw Parul were she too saw him with a smile in her face. They both were smiling to each other with a cute smile in their face. They were perishing a lovely romantic life in their married life. As they were having a eye lock a voice telling "Namaste" suddenly distracted their eye lock. All saw the direction from were the voice came were Laxmi's husband was smiling seeing all.
Laxmi(taking a deep breath and seeing Amba):Finally now my husband got time to come and see me. He came during Parul's marriage and now only he is coming to break my fast.
Laxmi's husband(coming to her):I told you I will be coming today and Now I came know? No one can guess my entry ..
Laxmi: haan like that only all are talking in the city.

As they both were arguing Parul came with a smile to her father and hugged him. Kailash, Mithesh all came and hugged Laxmi's husband all were so happy seeing their family bonding well. Baa came to the Balcony and she too was happy to see Laxmi's husband and she too started to chat with all. All were waiting for moon to come to the sky were the sky was slowly getting to its dark shade. all were waiting for Moon to show its face.
Ishani parked the car in front of the Zulu terrace restaurant in its parking area.
Ranveer(seeing Raagini);Tk baby come with Papa to restaurant.
Ishani:Ranveer its time go and get the file and come soon please..
Ranveer: Haan let me(he was about to get up were he again saw Ishani): Ishani you too come with me know?
Ishani(in a cute anger):What is my need for you in your official meeting?That too to get a file?
Ranveer:Arrey that client may without knowing its Karwa chauth can be talking to me for long If you come he too will understand that we need to leave soon to celebrate Karwa chauth and he will not elaborate the meeting.He will just hand over the file and will talk the rest of the things in phone call or coming to office.
Ishani(shaking her head as okay): hmm okay quick..

Ranveer held Raagini well and got down from the car. Ishani too got down from the car and locked the car. Raagini cutely smiling to Ranveer held his neck with both her hands. Ishani started to walk with Ranveer were she was worried whether she can finish the fast successfully or not.
Ishani(walking with Ranveer):have you asked where your client is in the restaurant?
Ranveer: Its a terrace Restaurant Ishani. He said he will be waiting in the terrace of the restaurant.
Ishani: Haan let us go fast.
Ranveer: haan okay..

They were walking and came inside the restaurant were a restaurant manager was there in the reception to take care of special persons and orders..
Ranveer(seeing the manager and in a low tone): Hello I am RV.
Manager(with a smile getting him): haan please come sir..

Manager started to walk were Ranveer and Ishani too started to follow him. Raagini was so happy to see the infrastructure of the whole restaurant. She was smiling to Ranveer and was enjoying this outing with both her parents. The manager got in the lift were Ishani too with a tensed face got up in the lift with Ranveer.
The lift started to raise were Ranveer showed the hotel view to Raagini through the glass of the lift.
Ranveer(with a smile):See Baby we are going up and see hotel is going down..
Raagini(touched the lift glass with her tiny hand and cutely): hmm Papa..uhhh.(she was seeing it with a aww open eyes and enjoying it with smile).

Ishani held the pallu of her Saree and was crushing it with tension in her face. The lift stopped and the door was opened were Manager got down from the lift were Ranveer and Ishani too got down. Raagini was next seeing the way they were in a luxuries floor of the hotel and was smiling cutely.
Manager:(showing a door): Please open that door sir you can go in.. (he smiled and signed he is leaving to Ranveer).
Ranveer:(with a smile):hmm okay thank you.
Ishani(seeing Ranveer);Ranveer client is there only? you didn't tell about your client to Manager but he has brought you to you client how?
Ranveer:Arrey there only that client would be there so only that client would have told to this manager about my coming so only once I said RV he understood and brought us here.
Raagini(cutely held Ranveer's cheek):Papa..
Ranveer: haan let us go baby(he started to walk and opened the door and entered the terrace).

Ishani though shook her head as okay to Ranveer for the answer he gave to her with tensed face entered behind Ranveer were she saw the complete terrace and she saw the terrace as the land of affection and love. There was a small decorated white tent in the middle of the terrace and below the tent there was a table and chairs around it. The table was with all the plates and spoons and tissue papers. There was a thali with lamp,Match box, water pot, Ladoo, Sindoor box and sieve in it. Ishani got to know its the surprise Ranvere has planned for celebrating Karwa chauth and she turned and saw Ranveer were he gave a romantic smile to her,
Ranveer(in a lovely tone):Happy Karwa chauth..
Ishani saw Ranveer with a lovely face.
To be continued πŸ˜‰