o_gudiya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Liked the dresses di
Update soon.. 😃
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Note:Again sorry my dear friends for delay in Karwa chauth special episodes. As usual I was not able to catch the story as planned. so forgive me and continue reading hope you all will be enjoying the episodes. 
Episode 369(KARWA CHAUTH SPECIAL).
It was exactly 5 o clock in the early morning were Ishani came out of the washroom after a fresh bath. She came out of the washroom with a water dripping wet hair. she was drying it with the towel and came and stood in front of the mirror. Ranveer was laying up side down in the bed and was sleeping well and the cutie pie too was sleeping a deep sleep in the cradle. Ishani was hurrying up her making up as she knows that anytime Amba may come and knock the door. 
Ishani(searching for a matching earrings in her earring box and to herself):Come on Ishani its already late. Maa, Baa and others would have got up before itself but you slept well. (she got a earring that suited to the light green Saree she was wearing). 
Ishani kept the box in the dressing table and wore the earring to both her ears. She took a bindi and stuck it in between her eyebrows. She was about to take the dryer to dry her hair were before it she heard the knock in the door. 
Ishani(to herself): Maa has come(she started to walk towards the door and opened the door were she found Amba with the Sargi in her hand with a smile): Maa come in..
Amba:Haan
Amba came inside the room were Ishani stood facing Amba with a smile. she took her Saree Pallu and covered her back with the Saree. Amba saw Ranveer and Raagini sleeping well had a smile and seeing Ishani with wet hair. 
Amba:Arrey you didn't dry your hair?
Ishani(with a cute face):Maa I got up late than the time I thought to get up that is why?
Amba:Tk after Sargi is over go and dry your hair. 
Ishani: Haan tk Maa. 
Amba: I have done Vermicelli Kheer for you and brought water to you. 
Ishani smiled were Amba took the Kheer in the spoon from the bowl she had in the plate in her hand and showed the spoon in front of Ishani's mouth. Ishani got the kheer and started to have it. 
Amba(with a smile): I know you are so much dedicated to this fast and this is what keeping Ranveer happy and health always. This time also it will be a special Karwa chauth for you both.(she gave water to Ishani to drink and showed the Sargi plate to Ishani). 
Ishani fell in Amba's feet were Amba touched Ishani's head and blessed her and Ishani got the Sargi plate from Amba. 
Amba(with a smile showing the Saree ):This Saree is specially for you so wear it today. 
Ishani(Shaking her head as okay): hmm okay Maa thank you. 
Amba:Arrey why are you telling thank you to me?
Ishani: Maa accepting my words you came till my room and gave Sargi know for that only.
Amba(with a smile):you are thinking about all Ishani. you don't wanted Rithika to get hurt because of this so only I too agreed. I did the pooja with Sargi and brought it to you  have even some more water now itself and after that your fast starts. You too get ready and come down and pray to god. 
Ishani: hmm okay Maa(she smiled):
Amba smiled to Ishani started to leave the room were Ishani kept the plate in the table and went to the door and closed the door. She came to the table and took the Saree Amba gave and she kept it in her cupboard. Ishani came to the Sargi plate and took the Sindoor box and started to move towards the mirror. She started to dry her hair with hair dryer and drying her hair she combed her hair and made herself ready. She saw her Mangalsutra that was in her neck and touched it with a smile. 
Ishani(seeing Ranveer and touching her Managalsutra with a smile): My man need to live a happy long years. (she had a smile and took the Sindoor Amba brought from the Sindoor box and kept it in her forehead). 
Ishani made her final check up and started to walk to the entrance of the room. She came out of the room and closing the door again started to walk in the corridor and came down in the stairs were almost all were so happy in the hall having the Sargi in from their mother in laws and elders.All were getting ready for the fast. Laxmi was smiling to Baa telling about the Saree she gave to her.Amba with both Baa and Laxmi was talking to each other so happily. Ishani came down and walked to Lord Krishna and joined her hands to him and started to pray to him. 
Ishani(in prayers): Bhagwan today is a special day to me and Ranveer. I need to complete this Fast with complete happiness. To keep this fast give me strength and give my Ranveer long life and happiness. (she prayed and came to the sofa and sat next to Laxmi). 
Baa(seeing Ishani): Ishani got your Sargi know?
Ishani: Haan Baa Maa came and gave me. 
Baa: Haan tk tk 
Ishani(seeing Baa):Baa did you send Sargi to Disha?
Baa(with a silent face): I don't think to do it Ishani. Here after don't talk to me about her(she got up from there and started to walk towards her room). 
All were shocked were Laxmi was the one who talked immediately. 
Laxmi:We all thought Baa is talking in anger but she has surely having pain in her heart because of this Disha. 
Amba: Haan Ishani what Laxmi is telling is right only Baa is hurt so much..
Ishani: Everything will take time Maa. Let us see what happens?
Amba: Haan
As they were talking with each other with happiness Chaitali and Mithesh were entering the house after their early morning walk in the garden were Chaitali was having a dull face. 
Ishani(seeing Chaitali):kaki got your Sargi from Baa?
Chaitali:Haan I got and then only went for walking
Ishani:Then why are you this much dull?
Mithesh:(seeing Ishani):She is worried about Devarsh.From the day we came to known that Devarsh too helped Nirbhay in killing you Chitali is having this face only. 
Chaitali(without seeing others):Let me go to room.(she started to walk towards her room). 
Mithesh:(with a calm look to Ishani):Leave it Ishani, its our fault only we only didn't bring up Devarsh well. Then we need to feel like this only. 
Ishani:don't worry Kaka surely Devarsh will become responsible soon. 
Amba: Haan Bhaiya he will become good don't worry. 
Mithesh:Hmm I too wish the same. (he too started to move to his room). 
Ishani(seeing Amba):Tk Maa let me go and tell Mala to make breakfast ready for others . And let me take coffee to Ranveer. 
Amba: Haan tk. 
Ishani giving a smile to Amba and Laxmi got up and started to walk to the kitchen. Ishani went to kitchen were Mala was cutting the vegetable. Ishani too joined her and they both started to cook for men and Other ladies who are not fasting. The time started to run were the time came to 7.30 in the morning. Ishani made coffee ready for Ranveer and took the coffee cup in her hand and started to walk towards their room. she came to their room and entered the room were Ranveer was wearing his overcoat over his shirt. Ishani with a smile entered the room and kept the coffee cup in the table. Ranveer when was about to turn to the cupboard to take his coat saw Ishani and had a smile in his face. Ishani too smiled back to him were she came towards him. Ranveer too came to the cupboard were Ishani too and  stood near him. 
Ishani:Ranveer what you want?
Ranveer: I am going to take my coat..
Ishani: Haan can I make you wear the coat?
Ranveer(with a smile shaking his head as yes): Haan why not?(he took the coat and gave it in her hand).
Ishani got it with a smile and signed him to turn were Ranveer turned and showed his back to her. Ishani showed the coat were Ranveer wore the coat. He smiled to her and went to the mirror and saw him. He started to comb his hair and took his watch and wore it. He made himself perfectly ready for the day were he was looking the perfect business man in his white shirt, over coat and blue tie and coat and pant. He made his final check and came to Ishani. He cutely came close to her and was about to touch her back with his hand 
Ishani(before he touch):Ranveer no..
Ranveer(with a doubtful face):Why?
Ishani:Today is Karwa chauth and I am fasting so keep all your romance after my fast is broken. 
Ranveer:(taking his hand): Oh then after your fast is breaked you need to romance me. 
Ishani:hmm okay. (showing the coffee in the table):now have coffee. 
Ranveer(with a cute face):Arrey I am fasting so don't want anything.All will be insisting me to have breakfast so only I started early and I will run to office before falling in others eyes. 
Ishani(with a smile):Ranveer I know you understand me so well but please don't want to fast and all. I know you will be doing it but this year you no need to fast you can have your food at right time. 
Ranveer(held her shoulders with his hands):Ishani do you know what is a wife to a man? (with a emotional smile);She is his second mother. He need to respect her and take care of her and prevent her. (he held her cheek): Next to Maa you are the special woman in my life. the world will call you as my better half so I am your better half know so I too need to share all your feeling and emotions. Let me also fast for your well being and your long life because without you I don't want long life. 
Ishani(saw Ranveer with a emotional face and she immediately hugged him): I am blessed to have you in my life Ranveer. 
Ranveer(with a smile touching her hair): I am too blessed to have you in my life Ishani. 
Ishani(came out of the hug):Tk go to office and I will be coming to office by 5 o clock in the evening let us wait for the moon and once the moon comes let us break our fast. 
Ranveer(shaking his head as okay); hmmm okay let me leave now itself or else Maa will make me to have my breakfast and I will keep the tali ready for you in office okay? 
Ishani:Tk. 
Ranveer giving a smile to her started to walk in the corridor were he thought about a idea to celebrate Karwa chauth in a romantic way. Ranveer got a idea and he took his phone and searched in internet for a phone number and dialed to that number. He called to that number and talked for few minutes and confirmed something and he cut the call with a smile in his face. 
Ranveer(to himself): If I am going to celebrate karawa chauth in this way it will take time today so let me tell Rithika to revise the basics and tell her that we will be continuing tomorrow.(thinking it he walked back in the corridor and came to Ishani's room were Rithika is staying now). 
Ranveer knocked the door and waited for Rithika to open the door. He waited for long were he kept on knocking the door. After a while Rithika opened the door were she was coming out of the sleep well now only. After Seeing Ranveer her complete sleep gone from her. 
Rithika:R...RV. 
RV(seeing her with a silent face):Rithika today I will be having some work in office in the evening so I will be coming late to home so you keep on revising the basics I thought you and even try to surf in internet about Share trading and read the articles regarding it. 
Rithika(with a smile): hmm okay RV. Have a nice day. 
RV(seeing her and shaking his head as okay and in a cute tone): you too.(telling it he started to walk from there). 
Rithika had a smile seeing Ranveer wishing her for having nice day and she closed the door and entered the room to make herself ready for the day. Rithika, Baa and other men's hand their foods at right time in the house were Amba, laxmi and all the other ladies were fasting the whole day. Raagini cutie pie got up and was playing with Ishani and had her food at right time. The day came to its evening 4 o clock were Krisha entered the house after going for Shopping with a bag in her hand. She walked to their room and she came to the room were she saw Devarsh laying in the bed and playing game in the phone. Krisha with a impossible head shake entered the room and sat in the sofa and took the cover in her hand and took a box from it.she opened the box and saw Pizza in it. She took the pizza piece and started to eat it. 
Devarsh(seeing Krisha eating Pizza got up from the bed and in a clam tone):Krisha you are having pizza?
Krisha:(seeing him with a strict face): Haan they will call this as Pizza only. (she was having the pizza by feeling its taste). 
Devarsh:Today is karwa chauth and you are...(before he completes). 
Krisha(seeing him):If I fast for a husband like you means god will never forgive me. Karwa Chauth should be done with whole heart to husband I didn't even mind you as my husband now then why should I do it to you Devarsh?
Devarsh:(seeing her with a sharp look):Its duty of each and every wife. 
Krisha:Will you anytime be without eating the whole day for me?
Devarsh:Its not husband's duty 
Krisha:hmm you are not even fit to be husband and you are talking about Husband's duty. 
Devarsh(got up from the bed and came to her):See better behave yourself.
Krisha(dropping the pizza in the box and got up and seeing him):See I am not a woman to fall in your feet okay better behave yourself or else I will call my brother and tell him to help me in divorcing you. 
Devarsh had a shocked face were he never thought Krisha would talk to this extreme. krisha giving a not minding look sat back in the sofa and started to have her pizza.Devarsh with a frustration started to walk out of the room. 
Ishani started to make Raagini ready to go to Ranveer's office. She made Raagini to wear the light blue pant and white and blue strips t-shirt. The cutie pie was ready in her attire were Ishani made Raagini sit in the floor and gave her some toys to play. 
Ishani(seeing Raagini):Play for sometime let Mama get ready and come okay?
Raagini(cutely smiling): Hmmm(she took a mickey mouse doll and started to play). 
Ishani with a smile went and closed the door of the room and went to the cupboard and took the Saree Amba gave to her in the morning and entered the washroom and started to make herself ready. Taking her own time she came out of the washroom wearing the Saree. She came in front of the mirror and started to make herself ready with the ornaments matching the Saree. She made herself ready and made her final check in the mirror. 
Ishani(to herself):finally done. Ranveer told that he will make tali ready with him. I can move. 
Ishani was looking gorgeous in her Saree were it was a red and Sandal color mixed Saree with less border works and roses printed at the bottom and sleeveless black blouse. Ishani came to Raagini and gave a smile to her. 
Ishani:Raagini shall we go?
Raagini(seeing Ishani and showing the drum beating doll):Dolu..
Ishani(with a smile): Hmm again gave name for another toy ? very good now come let us go(she showed her hand to Raagini). 
Raagini keeping the doll in the floor with a smile got up and showed her hand to Ishani. Ishani took Raagini in her hand and came out of the room. Ishani started to walk in the corridor having Raagini in her hand and started to get down in the stairs. As Ishani came down in the hall all the ladies were almost getting ready to break their fast wearing good Saree. All the husbands too were coming from office one by one.
Baa(saw Ishani sitting next to Laxmi and Amba):Ishani where are you going?
Ishani(stopping and seeing Baa):Baa actually Ranveer is busy today in office so he said me to come to office and break my fast. 
Baa(with a smile):Tk tk go safely shall I tell Manas to drop you in the office?
Ishani: Nahi Baa Ranveer said me to come alone here after. 
Baa: Haan all the problem are over know? tk tk go safely and come back.
Ishani: hmm tk Baa.(seeing Amba):Let me go and come Maa. 
Amba showed her eyes as okay to Ishani were Ishani too signed with her eyes as okay. Ishani smiling to Laxmi and Amba started to walk towards the entrance of the house having Raagini in her hand were the cutie pie was playing touching Ishani's shoulders. Ishani came to the car parking and saw her car driver. 
Driver:Yes madam shall I take the car?
Ishani(shaking her head as no):Give the car key to me let me go by myself.
Driver(shaking his head as yes):Tk Madam (gave the car key to Ishani). 
Ishani unlocked the car door and got inside the car driving seat and made Raagini to sit in the seat next to her. 
Ishani(seeing Raagini):Sit well Baby today is the first time you are coming while Mama is driving know?
Raagini(cutely rested her head in the back): hhmmm
Ishani with a love and care took the seat belt and made Raagini to be in the seat belt. 
Ishani: Mama will drive slowly for you okay?
Raagini(clapping her hands): hmmm
Ishani with a smile started the car and started to drive the car at a moderate speed for Raagini's safety. The car came out of RV mansion and started to go towards Ranveer's office. 
To be continued 😉😉😉😉😉😉

shaktiluvradz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi sakshi no need to be sorry darl even if it's late it will be the perfect and adorable episode loved it cutiepie has become my favourite let's see what ranveer is upto keep update darl
Anne30ishveer thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Sakshi di and no need for sorry...This is so cute episode...Raagini was the most adorable thing...Ishveer lovely emotions were so beautiful...Ranveer keeping fast...He is the husband every girl desires...Devarsh can never change...hope shikjar gets krisha divorce soon...Loved everything and ishaani driving...Waiting for the next one...
Love you loads...
😊
o_gudiya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hii sakshi di.. 
No need to be sorry.. 😊
Just keep the habit of saying welcome nit sorry.. 
Coming to episode.. 
Fabulous update di.. 
Ranveer.. Really anne said right.. He is a husband whom every girl desire.. 
But i wont.. Bcoz i dont want to marry.. 😆
Lovwd their tlk.. I mean ishveer talk.. 
Each and every family nwmbers bonding is becoming grt n grt.. 
Stronger n stronger.. Except thosw two dumb people.. Disha n Devarsh
According to me krisha did rght.. There is no need of keeping fast for such a guy.. 
Niw wht has ranveer planned fir ishani.. ⭐️
U r making me curious di
I think i have blabbered a lot.. 😆 I should stop now.. 
Waiting fr next.. Updatw soon.. 
Take care and keep smiling.. 😳
Mayashelly thumbnail
Hy sakshi dii.
Amazing update
Karwachauth epis
Ranveer is too taking fast
I loved Krisha's act towards devarsh..
She is ryt
What's the surprise awaiting for ishani
Waiting for your next update dr
Keep smiling
Take care 😳
Hafsa789 thumbnail
Hi sakshi
Its ok dear no need for sorry
So Ranveer also keep fast for ishani
He is such a cute husband
Every girl want a husband like Ranveer
Let c whats surprize Ranveer is gonna plan for ishani
Take care
Nandhini20 thumbnail
Hai sakshi 
please no need to say sorry
the episode is super cute
all the scenes are very superb
raagini is trying to talk and she naming her toys !!!!! She is very cute
what krisha is doing is absolutely correct people like devarsh deserves it
i hate this disha and devarsh

actually i want to ask sorry to you because in last comment i have asked about the ending track of rithika for that you have replied sorry so please forgive me if i have hurted you

bye 
take care and be safe

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nandhini1020

Hai sakshi 

the looks of ishveer and our cutie pie is very nice
i liked the looks
bye

Hi Nandhini
happy you liked the looks of Ishveer and cutie pie
bye dear
keep reading 😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: o_gudiya

Ohk... Its your dream city
Glad to know that.. 😃
Yeah surely u sill get the job in mumbai di.. I will pray fr u.. 
Hehe.. Surely u will become a mumbai wala
U too enjoy dii

yes dear its one of my dream city that I wish to visit in our country
thanks for your prayers dear
happy for your words dear
thanks for the wishes
😉