Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: o_gudiya

I live in india Maharashtra.. 
Here it is going to be celebrated on 30th.. 
This diwali is very special for me.. πŸ˜³

Oh you are from Maharashtra one of my favorite state in India dear
are you in Mumbai?

okay dear celebrate it well
and happy to hear its a special diwali to you
have a lot of fun and have a safe diwali too dear

πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shaktiluvradz

Happy Diwali sakshi and all ishveer fans😊

Hi Janani t
thanks for the wishes
wish you the same dear
πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Beautiful update di.. 

Ranveer is becoming more n more romantic now.. 
Waiting for nnext updatw soon. 
As u r celebbrating diwali today.. HAPPY DIWALI. 

Hi Gudiya behan
glad you liked the update
yes Ranveer is growing more and more romantic
ya let me update it dear
thanks for the diwali wishes
happy diwali to you also
keep reading πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Happy diwali.. πŸ˜Š

nice wishes convo friendsπŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hafsa789

I m not hindu
But to all my indian friends
Happy Diwali

Hi Hafsa
thanks for the wishes dear
we all are friends beyond the countries and creed dear
happy that MATSH brought us together
happy for your wishes
keep reading
πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 367
Ranveer locked Ishani in between his hands and saw her lips and was about to kiss her. Ishani was shivering seeing the sudden romantic avatar of Ranveer. She rotated her eyes through out the hall and getting to know that somebody may see them when Ranveer was about to place his lips in her lips cutely pushed him and started to walk towards the stairs. Ranveer who was disappointed turned and saw Ishani's back with a longing face. He too started to walk behind her were Ishani climbed the stairs and getting to know Ranveer is coming behind her she fasten her walk. Ranveer too walked behind her with a romantic naughtiness in his face. Ishani walked fast in the corridor and finally came to their room and entered the room were Ranveer too followed her at the same speed and immediately entered their room as soon as Ishani entered. Ishani was standing showing her back were Ishani's face was having a cute love emotions. Ranveer seeing her back with a smile closed the door and saw the complete room and the cradle and got to know Raagini was not there in the room and he locked the door and came to Ishani and held her hand. He came in front of her were Ishani bowed her head.
Ranveer(in a cute tone): Ishani I am falling for you like anything. I lost my stamina and strength in you just a few minutes ago. Give me back my stamina and strength. (he touched her chin and raised her head).
Ishani(seeing him with a cute look): I didn't make you lose your stamina and strength.
Ranveer(with a love smile putting his hand behind her back and pulled her close to him): How you are having this much love in your heart?
Ishani(with a not understanding face):What happen to you Ranveer? I can't understand what are you telling?
Ranveer(hitting his forehead with her forehead in a husky tone): Ishani I as usual came to play with you only to kitchen but when I saw you serving tea to Mala that love you have in your heart for servant too and the respect you give to them made me to lose me to you. In that way only I lost my strength and stamina in getting mesmerized to you. you are responsible for me to lose my strength and stamina know ? (taking his forehead from her forehead):so now give my strength and stamina back to me.
Ishani(seeing him with a cute look):I really don't know how my Ranveer gets this much ways to get romantic to me?
Ranveer(held her more close to him):hmmm I will be like this only now come on give back my strength.
Ishani(in a low tone):how?

Ranveer cutely seeing her eyes where this made Ishani to fall in a eye lock with him and he was moving her towards the bed and made her sit in the bed and laid her in the bed. He too laid in the bed and came above her. Ishani held Ranveer's shoulder with her hand.
Ranveer:Give a kiss that too a lip lock then I will get back my strength and stamina.
Ishani(smiling to him):Oh...so your strength and stamina is in the kiss I give you only?
Ranveer:Hello Even Chota Bheem gets his strength from eating Ladoo only. So everyone will get their strength from something only. And my strength is kiss from Ishani. (he went close to her lips):Give me.
Ishani(seeing him with a cute smile):Ranveer..
Ranveer:hmmm
Ishani:Do you remember what is the day tomorrow?
Ranveer(shaking his head as yes): Hmm Karwa chauth.
Ishani(smiling to him):How cute husband you are? not like ordinary husband who used to forget the important dates. You are remembering each and everything that is related to you wife.
Ranveer:Hmm that is why I am man of love.
Ishani:(pinching his cheek): hmmm tk now what you want?
Ranveer:Kiss.
Ishani(cutely brought her both the hands and surrounded his neck and pulled him close to her):Give me.

Ranveer with a smile saw her lips and brought his lips near her lips were Ishani cutely turned her face and Ranveer kissed her neck. He gave three wet kisses in her neck and came out from her neck and held her cheek and turned her again towards him were now Ishani has closed her eyes. Ranveer saw her lips and was about to kiss were there was a knock in their door. Ranveer got disappointed and Ishani too opened her eyes were she too was bit disappointed now.
Ranveer(shaking his head as don't know):don't know how come they are knowing that we will be romantic with each other?
There was a knock in the door again.
Ishani(pushing him):Get up Ranveer they are knocking know?
Ranveer: Haan

He got up and went to the door were Ishani too got up and sat well in the bed. Ranveer opened the door were he saw Rithika in front of him.
Rithika(seeing Ranveer with a smile): you came from office? I just came to know whether you came back or not? If you are ready shall we started the lessons now?
Ranveer(seeing her a silent look and shaking his head as yes): Give me 10 minutes let me fresh up and come.
Rithika(shaking her head as okay): hmm okay.
Ranveer:Be in the study room let me come.
Rithika: Hmm okay.

Rithika giving a smile to him started to walk towards the study room. Ranveer closed the door with a cute disappointed face.
Ishani(sitting in the bed and with a smile):What happen Ranveer?Rithika came.
Ranveer: Haan I told her that I will be starting to teach her share trading from today evening so now she has come to see whether I am ready or not. let me get ready and go to study room.
Ishani(shaking her head as okay): hmm tk.

Ranveer seeing Ishani a baby look went to the cupboard and took the dresses to change and he entered the washroom. Ishani was able to feel the way Ranveer is missing her but she didn't know in what way to get time for each other. As she was thinking the time started to run were in the next 10 minutes Ranveer came out of the washroom changed himself to night dress. He saw Ishani and shaking his head as leaving to her started to walk to the entrance of the room.
Ishani(seeing Ranveer):Ranveer.
Ranveer(seeing her): Haan
Ishani:Ranveer today night come to dinning table for dinner. Maa and Baa will be telling about Karwa chauth to all of us and I too have decided something about Karwa chauth If you have time can I tell it to you?
Ranveer(giving a smile):What ever you decide I will abide by your decision Ishani. Now I really need to go because I have planned to finish certain portions of share trading to Rithika.
Ishani(shaking her head as yes with a smile); Hmm tk.

Ranveer started to walk out of the room were Ishani took a deep breath and took a novel from the lamp table and started to read it.
Ranveer walked towards the study room and coming to the study room he entered the study room were Rithika was sitting in the sofa and was seeing her phone. Ranveer entered the study room were Rithika feeling Ranveer's entry gave a smile to him.Ranveer gave a head shake to her without any reaction in his face. He went and brought the white board that was in the corner of the room and kept it comfortable for Rithika to listen. He went and took the marker from the draw and opened it. He wrote the topic as SHARE TRADING.
Ranveer(seeing Rithika): I know we both have many differences in personal life but everything should be professional here. If you concentrate to my training I am sure you can learn the business in one or two weeks okay?
Rithika(shook her head as okay):hmm okay
Ranveer started off the basics rules of Share trading. He took a notepad and pen from the draw and gave it to Rithika and insisted her to note down the points. Rithika opened the notepad and kept the pen ready to study the business. Ranveer started to draw some flowcharts and started to explain it to her. Rithika too started to listen to him carefully.Slowly a new business woman started to emerge from her inside. As Ranveer was kept on explaining each and every point and when he came to the level till which he planned today the time was almost 9 o clock in the night.They didn't know how the time flied like this. Rithika too made all the notes of what all Ranveer said.
Ranveer(seeing her):That is it. Its enough for today let us see tomorrow.
Rithika(with a head shake):Hmmm okay RV.
Ranveer:Now its dinner time you can come to dinning table.
Rithika:(she got up and with a smile): hmm let me.
Ranveer started to walk were Rithika saw his back.
Rithika:RV.
Ranveer(stopped and saw her):What?
Rithika:I know RV you said me that everything will be professional between us. But please tell me you don't want me to be your friend again?

Ranveer saw her with a silent face were Rithika too saw him with a emotional face.
Ranveer(with a fade smile):From small know? I don't have so many friends and all. Only Ishani was my friend what ever my emotions are I used to share it to her. But after Ishani I only thought you as a good friend to me but you ...(he controlled himself): You itself know what you did to me?
Rithika: Haan I very well know what all I did to you and I very well know that those things can never been forgiven at any moment of your life.
Ranveer(shaking his head as yes): Haan because I am not Ishani Rithika its not that easy for me to forget everything. And I very well know that Ishani too didn't forget anything but she is not ready to go back to those pains that is why she is leaving the past behind her and going towards the future. But its really hard for me.
Rithika: Okay but tell me whether I can at least hope I will get back my friend RV or I have lost him completely in my life?
Ranveer(was not able to answer this question were he saw her with a silent face): When Ishani is itself able to forgive you I too can but will take time so give me that time.
Rithika(with a smile):hmm okay I will give you.Now shall I come with you for dinner?
Ranveer:(shaking his head as yes): Haan.

Rithika kept the notepad and pen in the table there safely.Ranveer seeing she has kept her things safely started to walk were Rithika with a smile started to walk behind him. They both started to walk out of the study room and they walked in the corridor. Ranveer was having a silent face only during walking were Rithika too silently walked with him. They came in the stairs were almost all of them from the family except Krisha, Devarsh, Manas and Disha all were in the table. All hearing the footsteps in the stairs saw the stairs were Amba, Baa, kailash all had a confused face seeing Ranveer and Rithika coming together to Dinning table.
To be continued πŸ˜‰
o_gudiya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sakshi5050

Oh you are from Maharashtra one of my favorite state in India dear
are you in Mumbai?

okay dear celebrate it well
and happy to hear its a special diwali to you
have a lot of fun and have a safe diwali too dear

πŸ˜‰

Yes m in mumbai.. 
Yes i will.. Hope u celebrated it well
o_gudiya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nuce update di.. 
Agaun their romance was disturbed.. 
So next us karwa chuth .. 
Waiting fr next
. updatw soon.. 
CarpediemRose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
wow Sakshi what a lovely message happy diwali to u too dearest πŸ˜³
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 368
Ranveer and Rithika were coming towards the dinning table were all saw them with a confused face. Ishani who was feeding Raagini and saw Ranveer and Rithika coming together had a smile in her face.Mala was serving to all in the dinning table. Raagini was sitting in the table and was having the food Ishani fed to her silently. The sleep was slowly arousing the cutie pie eyes.Ranveer came and sat in his chair were Rithika came and sat next to Parul.Parul and Rithika exchanged a smile were Amba who was sitting next to Ishani. 
Amba(in a low tone to Ishani):Ranveer forgave Rithika Ishani?
Ishani(seeing her in a low tone):Maa They have actually patched up for a business. They have come together means there is a chance too that they have patched up also. 
Before Amba could reply to Ishani. 
Baa(with a smile): Not bad Ranveer you have forgiven Rithika know?
Ranveer(in a clear tone): Baa nothing like that actually..
Amba and Ishani saw each other and immediately Ishani..
Ishani(seeing Baa); Baa Rithika is going to do a business and for that Ranveer is only training her. 
Rithika(with a smile): Haan Baa I was thinking what to do next Ishani only gave this idea of doing business. Ranveer too agreed to teach the business to me again and I am planning to start a share trading company in Papa's name. 
Baa:Arrey (she was having a happy smile): I am really happy for it you will be blessed with everything you deserve Rithika. Here after you will get what all you wanted and only happiness and success will be prevailing in your life.
Rithika:Thank you Baa. 
Amba(smiling to Ishani and seeing Rithika):Surely here after you will see only success in your life. 
Rithika: Thank you Aunty. So now I and Ranveer were in study room only he taught me share trading basics and after I learnt everything well I am planning to go to London. 
All had a questioning face. 
Amba:Arrey why you need to go to London? who you know there?
Ranveer(immediately): Maa she is going to London for her business only. There is a person called Mr. John he is a good man and with him only Rithika is going to work. There will be no problem for her there Maa. She will be getting individual house and all the other facilities she need. she is going as a boss of a company so she will get all the respect she deserves. 
Amba:But also Ranveer..
Rithika(before Ranveer could reply):Aunty I know you all will take care of me so well but to make my Papa's name good once again I need to go to London.I too wish to go to London to do something in my life for the bad deeds I did till date. After coming from there here only I am going to come know? Then what?
Baa(seeing Rithika's passion for business):Amba let Rithika go. Now I am able to see a business spirit in her. Let her go to London and come back. As she said she is going to come here only know?
Amba(in a not satisfactory face): hmm tk Baa..
Rithika had a smile were Mala served Ranveer and Rithika their dinner. All started to have their dinner were Ishani finishing Raagini's dinner made the cutie pie to sit in her lap. Ishani started to have her dinner too. Raagini rested her head in Ishani's chest and was trying to sleep.
Baa(seeing all):Tk tomorrow is Karwa chauth hope all remember it. All the married ladies wake up early morning and come and get your Sargi from mother in laws okay?
All shook their head as yes and all finishing their dinner started to move to their room. Rithika too finishing her dinner wishing all good night started to move from there. Ranveer too finishing his dinner started to walk to his room. Ishani finishing her dinner took Raagini carefully and washed her hands and Raagini's mouth and was about to walk were she felt something and searched for Amba in the dinning table were Amba after washing her hands was drinking the water standing near dinning table. Ishani held Raagini well were cutie pie almost closed her eyes in Ishani's shoulders. Ishani came to Amba. Amba who was about to go to her room seeing Ishani in front of her stopped for a while. 
Amba:Kya hua dikhra?
Ishani:Maa tomorrow can I come to your room for Sargi?
Amba(with a not understanding face):Arrey kya hua?
Ishani: Maa If all of us come down and celebrate our Karwa chauth I don't know how Rithika will take this. Already Parul will be fasting for Sharman Bhaiya and I too will be fasting for Ranveer. She has been in some relationship with both Ranveer and Sharman Bhaiya and I know this Karwa chuth will bring Husband and wife close without to our knowledge both husband and wife will behave so close. So I wish all the rituals of Karwa chauth for me and Ranveer to happen in personal. Tomorrow too I have planned to make Ranveer to be in office and I will go there and break my fast.So even Sargi let me come to your room and get it. 
Amba(with a smile caressing Ishani's cheek):How much you are thinking about others? you never know to hurt anyone Ishani. Tk you no need to come to my room for Sargi let me make the pooja with Sargi for you and come and give it to you in your room okay?
Ishani(smiling and shaking her head as yes):Tk Maa. 
Amba:Tk good night.(telling it she started to walk giving a head shake to Ishani). 
Ishani giving a head shake to Amba with a smile and thinking that everything should go well took a deep breath and started to walk holding Raagini in her shoulders towards the stairs. Raagini was sleeping by now were Ishani came to the corridor and walking in the corridor she came to their room. Ranveer was making the bed ready to sleep were Ishani came inside and laid Raagini in the cradle. Ranveer removed his watch and keeping it in the dressing table came and sat in the bed. Ishani went and locked the door and covering it with the curtain came to Ranveer. 
Ranveer(seeing Ishani with a smile):Good night Ishani..
Ishani:Ranveer I need to tell you something..
Ranveer: Haan tell me. 
Ishani:Tomorrow is Karwa chauth know?
Ranveer:Haan what for it?
Ishani:Actually Ranveer tomorrow evening you no need to come to home you be in office let me come to office. Let me break my fast in office. 
Ranveer(with a not understanding face):But why?this is what you said as you have decided about Karwa chauth in the evening to me?
Ishani: Haan
Ranveer:Tk tell me why have you decided like this?
Ishani:(sitting in the bed facing him):Ranveer I know Rithika is here now. As she was rejected once only she turned negative and all. During Karwa chauth Husband and wife without to their knowledge temp to come close to each other so I wish that our closeness should not affect her now.Our closeness should never create any negative thoughts of her thinking to break husband and wife relationship so let us celebrate karwa chauth in office. 
Ranveer;Haan even that is right. Rithika once when you came home she tried to make you jealous when we were apart. That clearly said her insecurity. Now If she sees us close again If she thinks to separate us means its really dangerous to us only. Tk come to office let us celebrate Karwa chauth there itself. Even Bring Raagini too because we no need to hurry up back to home thinking about Raagini who will be in home. if she is with us we can enjoy for sometime and come home.
Ishani(with a smile): hmm okay. 
Ranveer:See you no need to bring any Tali and all let me make everything ready. you just drive the car and come to office. 
Ishani:Hmm okay I can come alone here after know?
Ranveer:Arrey Nirbhay has changed and you are telling Rithika is too changed then what you can come alone here after.(he smiled):
Ishani:Thank you for the independence. 
Ranveer(seeing her a cute look):But tell me suddenly why you got this kind of idea of not to fall in Rithika's eyes as couple?
Ishani(with a smile):I am not ready to give you to anyone again. I don't want anyone to feel Insecure because of our relationship and at the same time I don't want Rithika to lose her concentration in business because of this. 
Ranveer:hmm very good. Now I have a confidence that you won't give me in any other girls hand. 
Ishani:Thank you for your confidence I told Maa to come and give my Sargi in our room itself.
Ranveer:Wow very good. 
Ishani:Tk sleep good night. (she got up from the bed).
Ranveer(in a lovely tone): Ishani kiss..
Ishani(seeing him):Ranveer I need to wake up early tomorrow so sleep. 
Ranveer(with a smile):When you get romantic we are not able to complete the  romantic moment. when I am romantic you are not ready for romance me. 
Ishani(hearing his cute words went to the cupboard and taking her dresses):Ranveer instead of worrying about our disturbances in romance better sleep well. Good night. 
Ranveer(laying in the bed):Haan good night good night.(he covered himself with the bed sheet). 
Ishani with a smile closing the cupboard after taking the dresses entered the washroom. Taking her own time she came out changing herself to night dress. She came and saw Ranveer who was sleeping by now and sat in the bed and turned off the lights and allowing the bed stand lamps to glow.Ishani who was about to lay in the bed saw Ranveer with a love glance and had a smile. Ishani moved close to Ranveer and touched his hair with her hand and caressed his hair. 
Ishani(seeing his sleeping face):you won't tell it to me but I know you too will be fasting for me tomorrow. How sweet husband you are?
Ranveer(still closing his eyes): hmm I am so sweet know?
Ishani(taking her hand from his hair):you didn't sleep?
Ranveer(opening his eyes and cutely turning him in the bed and laid his head in her lap): No. 
Ishani(cutely pushed him from her lap and made him to lay in the bed):Sleep well. 
Ranveer(supporting his head with hand in a fun making tone):you are ta;king romantically when I am sleeping but when I am awake why I am not able to see that romance from you? 
Ishani:(laid in the bed and seeing him):I don't have answer for this  question sleep now.(she had a smile and tired to hide it from him)
Ranveer(seeing her smile):Okay don't try to hide that smile and all. you don't want to tell the answer to me (he laid beside her);At least sleep close to me. 
Ishani with a smile came close to him and rested her head in his chest were Ranveer embraced her with his one hand he too had a smile in his face. Both had a smile in their lips and they drifted off to a peaceful sleep. 
To be continued πŸ˜‰