Tomorrow is diwali dear I mean its 29th only
all are ready to celebrate diwali here

Gudiya where are you from dear?
😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Episode 366
Rithika was smiling to herself so happily were she wanted to tell this to Ishani and thank her. She started to walk to the entrance of the room and she came out of the room and walked to Ranveer and Ishani's room. Rithika saw the door of their room open and she peeped her head inside the room. She didn't find anyone there.
Rithika(to herself):Arrey Ishani kaha hain? she is down in the hall?
As she was talking to herself Ishani came out of the washroom having Raagini in her hand who was surrounded by the towel over her.
Ishani(seeing Rithika in the room entrance with a smile):Arrey Rithika come in why are you standing there itself?
Rithika(coming in slowly): No I came to see you only as I didn't find you only I was hesitating to enter.
Ishani:(making Raagini to sit in the bed):what is there to hesitate Rithika?
Rithika(with a smile came near her and saw Raagini who was now playing with towel):Raagini..
Raagini(stood in the bed having the towel in her hand just wearing Panty):Wo..
Rithika(with a smile):you are such a cute baby. (seeing Ishani who was smiling seeing Raagini): She is exactly you in her color Ishani. See how much fair she is?
Ishani:Haan Rithika.Tk tell me why you wanted to see me?
Rithika:Actually Ishani thank you so much.

Ishani had a not understanding face were Raagini cutely came to the edge of the bed and touched Ishani's shoulders and stood close to her mother. Ishani surrounded her hand in Raagini's hip and made the cutie pie to stand carefully in the bed.
Ishani:Thank you for what Rithika?
Rithika:For talking to RV about teaching business to me. He came and talked to me and I was really happy for it. He said he will be starting to teach me from today evening. Everything is because of you only Ishani.
Ishani(shaking her head as no with a smile):Rithika you are really a talented woman so only I told that you can do business that too you were doing business only long back. Now its completely official between you and Ranveer so I didn't do anything big.
Rithika(seeing her with a gratitude): you will tell this only I know that. All are hurting you so much but you are doing good only to them. Now let me tell you If I really succeed in the business that will be purely your success Ishani. All the credit will go to you only.
Ishani:Arrey nothing like that Rithika. you will surely succeed with your talent and hard work.
Rithika:Surely for the life you gave me I will surely make that life a meaningful one. After learning the business I am leaving to London.
Ishani:Haan Ranveer said to me that you need to be going to London but I don't know why he said it
Rithika: He is having a partner there and he has given a project now it seems. RV broking is not taking that project so RV is suggesting me to do it. So I too agreed to go to London.
Ishani:But Rithika you really want to go to London?
Rithika(with a smile):Surely I need to Ishani. Now RV said me to start a business in my name but I told him that my company name will be in Papa's name. If I really succeed in that business all the broking company in the world see my company and I will make My Papa's name to regain its reputation. More of everything all of you would have forgiven me but one way or the other some of the bad things I did to you all will be coming in your mind. So let me go and be legal in my business and do the treatment for the bad deeds I did these many days.
Ishani(with a smile): If you wish it to be let us support you . All the best.
Rithika: Hmm thank you.

Rithika giving a smile to Ishani started to move out of the room and went to her room were Ishani saw Raagini who was still now silently listening to their conversation holding her shoulder. Ishani saw Raagini with a smile were the cutie pie to smiled to her mother back. She made Raagini ready for the day and fed her the breakfast. Ishani's day started to run in its routine.
The day came to its evening were Raagini after having her milk was playing with Ishani. Raagini was sitting in the bed close to Ishani and was seeing her mother and talking cutely to Ishani in her child language. Ishani sitting well in the bed and made Raagini comfortable near her.
Ishani:Tk now tell me A..
Raagini(seeing Ishani's lips and smiling):oo..
Ishani:Arrey its A..
Raagini:A.
Ishani:haan very good. Now next alphabet it B.
Raagini:aunnn.
Ishani:Tell B...
Raagini(cutely):A.
Ishani:Haan A is first alphabet and next one is B.

Raagini was seeing Ishani with a innocent face were Ishani held Raagini's hand in her hand were cutie pie smiled cutely to Ishani.
Ishani(with other hand caressing Raagini's cheek):Tk tell me now B.
Raagini(lovely tone):B..
Ishani:Okay then next letter is C.
Raagini:(with a shirking face):C..
Ishani: Okay its ABC.
Raagini:B..
Ishani: Okay keep trying it then let us move to next letters another day okay.
As Ishani was explaining to Raagini Amba came inside the room.
Ishani(seeing Amba): Maa. If you have called me I would have come know?
Amba(sitting in the bed with smile):Arrey I came to take Raagini with me. I felt boring so only..
Ishani:Tk Maa(seeing Raagini):Go with Dadi baby.
Raagini(cutely shook her head as okay and moved in the bed and came to Amba):Dadi..
Amba(took her with smile and kissed Raagini's cheek):Meri Pothi. (she got up and seeing Ishani):let me have her in our room Ishani If she cries let me bring her.
Ishani: Haan tk Maa you no need to come If she cries call me I will come.
Amba: hmm tk(smiling to Ishani she started to move out of the room).

Ishani had a smile and she felt tiered and felt to have a cup of tea and got up from the bed and came out of the room and started to walk in the corridor. She came down in the stairs and she was walking towards Kitchen were that was the right time Ranveer entered the hall and his eye sight exactly saw Ishani's back as she was walking towards the kitchen. He had a smile in his lips seeing his Ishani. He saw the whole hall and near the dinning table and confirming no one is there started to walk in the direction Ishani was walking. Ishani entered the kitchen were Ranveer too started to walk towards the kitchen. He came to the entrance of the kitchen and waited in the entrance and saw the whole Kitchen. He came to know that Mala too was not there and he saw Ishani were she was talking milk from the fridge. She kept the bowl with milk in the stove and fired the stove and waited for the milk to boil. Ranveer saw Ishani and slowly entered the kitchen. Ishani was seeing the milk were Ranveer slowly came behind her and in a instant lovingly hugged her.
Ishani(bit frightened):who is it?
Ranveer(hugging her well):arrey Ranveer..
Ishani(managing herself and seeing him):Tum?
Ranveer(turned her to him and held her close to him): hmm I am only. Other than me who is going to hug you from behind?
Ishani:I got scared as suddenly you hugged me. (pushing him):Tk leave me.
Ranveer:Arrey its so many days know we romanced in kitchen let us.
Ishani(pushing him):Ranveer please not now.
Ranveer(seeing her like a child):Why?
Ishani:Because somebody may come. We are in joint family Mr. Ranveer remember that at times.
Ranveer(with a cute face):That is why I loved Nagpur life more but did faith leave us from there too we came back with a big problem only.
Ishani(cutely): Leave me now If somebody comes means..
Ranveer:No one will come now kiss me(he showed his lips to her).
Ishani(seeing his lips and with a smile):Not at all ready to kiss you
Ranveer(with a doubtful face):Why?
Ishani:Because we are in Kitchen and now..(before she completes she heard some footsteps were she pushed Ranveer and turned towards the stove).

Ranveer when was about to hug her again Mala entered the kitchen with some vegetables bag in her hand. She smiled to Ranveer were Ranveer too gave a light smile to her. The milk was boiled.
Ishani(seeing Ranveer):Want tea?
Ranveer:Haan I want..
Ishani:Okay(seeing Mala):Can I make tea for you too Mala?
Mala(keeping the vegetable in the slap):Arrey Nahi Bhabhi (she came to Ishani):please leave let me make tea for all.
Ishani:Its okay Mala today you are here so only I asked you. Let me make it you arrange the vegetables in the fridge and keep.
Mala:But Bhabhi.
Ishani(with a smile): Now just tell me you want tea or not?
Mala:Want it but let me.
Ishani(cutely): Its your Maalik's order to have the tea which she is making for you okay? you have it.
Mala(shaking her head as okay): Hmm tk Bhabhi(telling it she moved to take the vegetables she brought and keep it in fridge).
Ranveer who was seeing it had a smile in his face. He again fell for her like anything. Ishani went and took the tea powder bottle and sugar bottle.she was making tea for her, him and Mala were the way Ishani asked to make tea for Mala and the way she treat servant with equal respect made him to fall for her. He was smiling seeing her were Ishani was making tea. Ishani made tea ready and took a cup and went and kept it in the slap near Mala and signed her to have the tea were she too  shook her head as okay.Ishani came and took a cup and showed it to Ranveer. Ranveer was seeing her like a mesmerized man.
Ishani(held his shoulders with other hand):Ranveer..
Ranveer(coming to the world):haan Ishani.
Ishani:Kya hua?Have the tea..

Ranveer with a smile got the tea cup in his hand and went to the dinning table. He sat in a chair and started to sip the tea were Ishani too came behind him with cup of tea and sat next to him. She started to drink the tea were Ranveer seeing her cutely was drinking the tea. They finished the tea were Ishani saw Ranveer who was seeing her without shaking his eyelids too . Ishani saw Ranveer's tea cup is empty and took both the tea cups and entered the kitchen and dropped the tea cup for washing and came out of the kitchen. she started to walk towards the hall to climb the stairs were Ranveer immediately got up and came behind her and before she could reach the stairs he held her hand and dragged her towards the wall and made her to hit her back in the wall and stood close to her.
Ishani(seeing this sudden behaviour of Ranveer):Ranveer what are you doing?
Ranveer(seeing her with a mesmerized face):What are you doing to me? where did you learn this magic of making me lose myself to you always?

Ishani saw Ranveer with a silent face were Ranveer held her cheeks with both the hands and was about to give a kiss in her lips. Ishani was shivering seeing his sudden behaviour like this as she was not able to get why he suddenly became this much romantic.
To be continued 😉
Edited by sakshi5050 - 7 years ago
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hi lovely readers,,
We are in the mood to celebrate the festival of lights. With my heart full of happiness let me wish you all a HAPPY DIWALI to all of you. My wishes to all your family too. Enjoy the day with your family and friends. Burst the cracker and have the sweets and be happy the whole day.Have a prosperous and Ishveerlious Diwali and at the same time have a safe Diwali.

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Ishani ritika conversation was nice.ishani teaching ragini d alphabets was so cute n it was depicted naturally.ranveer in a mood 2 romance in kitchen too.but it got distracted.ha ha.last scene of ishveer was damn romantic n passionate.
can u plz provide us karwachauth n diwali episodes?
RoshniSingh thumbnail
Hii Sakshi
   Hope you are doing great
All the updates are nice. I'm loving all that.
 Cogratulations for completing one year of this ff. It was a gr8 journey for every IshVeer fan. You deserve a big round of applause for this. 
Stay blessed
Take care
Thanks for PM

Happy Diwali to you too. May this festival of light brings happiness and lightens your life in every possible way. 

P.S. I m unwell since last few days. So I'm irregular with my reviews. You are doing a wonderful job. Keep it up. 
Loads of love
Nandhini20 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hai sakshi
very nice episode
ishani teaching raagini alphabet scene is very nice
ranveer is always in romantic mood
lets see what happens next 
waiting for next update
bye
take care and be safe
behirlover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hi dear
all the episodes were amazing finally ranveer and ritika agreed to come together on professional terms.
ishani is really great but why ranveer is not doing something to that idiot devarsh even knowing that he didnt allow her to meet ranveer. let's see what our mahan ishani does.
ragini is so naughty and the way she keeps on doing all sort of antics around her mother makes me so much happy.
ishveer romantic seriously its been so many days they havent spend time lets see what happens.
thnx for pm dear

HAPPY DIWALI AND A PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR.
Mayashelly thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hy sakshi dii
Amazing update
Waiting for next
Update soon dr
Happy diwali 😊
Have blast and safe diwali
Keep smiling and take care 😳
priyanka98 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wonderful Chapter Sakshi. And A Very Happy Diwali to u too. 😊 May this diwali brings all the happiness in ur life. God Bless.
o_gudiya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sakshi5050

Tomorrow is diwali dear I mean its 29th only
all are ready to celebrate diwali here

Gudiya where are you from dear?
😉

I live in india Maharashtra.. 
Here it is going to be celebrated on 30th.. 
This diwali is very special for me.. ðŸ˜³