ya let me update it dear
take care
keep reading

πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Episode 364
Ishani getting ready and making her final check in the mirror saw Ranveer who was sleeping well and had a smile in her face. Her next glance went to Raagini who was sleeping by opening her tiny mouth.Raagini was looking like a cute cup cake to Ishani and she had a motherly smile in her face and she started to walk to the entrance of the room. she unlocked the door and came out of the room and closing the door again started to walk in the corridor. She came near the Stairs were Amba too came from the opposite side of the corridor.
Ishani(with a smile):Jai Shree Krishna Maa.
Amba(with a happy smile): Jai Shree Krishna. You are coming for Pooja only know?
Ishani:Haan Maa there only.
Amba:Tk come

Both of them smiling to each other started to get down in the stairs. They came to the hall and when they came Pooja place to worship Lord Krishna they saw Baa standing in front of Krishna and crying. Ishani and Amba exchanged a glance to each other with a silent face and both of them started to walk near Baa. Ishani went near Baa touched her shoulders.
Ishani: Baa..
Baa(saw Ishani with tearful eyes and then wiped her tears):Ishani..
Ishani: Baa kya hua? why are you crying now?That too in the morning itself..
Baa(with a feeling face): Ishani what Disha did to you is hurting me a lot. I don't how to come out of it?
Ishani(saw Amba a glance and then to Baa):Its okay Baa you don't think it and don't spoil your health.
Amba(coming near Baa): Haan Baa your health is important to all. you no need to worry for this. Here after no one is going to trust Disha and Devarsh. we are there know to protect Ishani? why are you feeling bad now? I know you like Disha so much so that only you are feeling sad now know Baa?
Baa(shaking her head as no): Nahi Amba nahi I am feeling guilty that because of me only Disha has changed this much worst. She has a child but she is not even minding Krish. only Parul is taking care of Krish well. Disha is only thinking about luxury life and money but she is not even having a spirit of relationship or emotions and feelings. (seeing Ishani with a smile):Falguni used to scold me for often giving so much place to Disha and hide her all the wrongs to Harshad. Now all of my doings against Falguni's words only spoiled Disha completely.(showing Ishani to Amba):Did you see Amba how Falguni brought up Ishani and how I have brought up Disha? (she cried out of her control): I spoiled everything in Disha's life.
Amba(seeing Baa crying held her shoulders):Baa its okay she is like that means let her be but you don't cry its making us to worry a lot.
Ishani: Haan Baa please you make yourself comfortable. you watch TV, ready Bhagvat Gita or play with Krisha and Raagini. Please Baa here after you no need to worry about Disha its her life she should only live it in the way she decide. you be calm..
Amba: Haan Ishani is right Baa its Disha's life let her live it as she wants you be calm.
Baa(wiping her tears and smiling to Amba):So happy Amba that we all are together. I won't cry let Disha do anything but here after I will never ever talk to her.
Amba:Baa you are talking in anger. Now don't decide anything let us do pooja and we will feel better.
Baa: Haan let us..
Amba: You itself show the Aarti Baa.
Baa: Haan

Baa with a heavy heart went to the god and seeing him took the tali and lit the lamp and started to show Aarti for God. Amba and Ishani joined the hands and started to pray for their family well being. Baa finishing the Aarti shows it to Ishani and Amba were they both take the Aarti and took the Prasad.
Baa(with a silent face): Let me go to room Ishani please bring my Breakfast to room or else send it through Mala.
Ishani(shaking her head as okay):Tk Baa.

Amba got the Aarti plate were Baa started to walk from there with a feeling heart. Ishani and Amba saw Baa with a worried face.
Amba(seeing Ishani):Baa is so much hurt Ishani.
Ishani: Haan Maa.
Amba: What to do that kind of things only Disha is doing? Tk you send breakfast to Baa and make all the arrangements for Breakfast all will be starting to come to the table. Let me go and give Aarti to all.
Ishani:Tk Maa. (she gave a light smile and started to Move).
Amba started to move to all the rooms to give Aarti to all were she didn't go to Disha and Devarsh room alone. Ishani started to make all the dishes ready in the table with the help of Mala. Ishani send the breakfast through Mala to Baa. Amba comes to Sharman room and gave Aarti to Parul and Sharman were both of them took Aarti with happiness. As soon as Amba moved from there Sharman who was with wet hair still after the bath took the towel he has dropped in the dressing table and again started to dry his hair.
Sharman(seeing Parul who was keeping the pressed dresses in the cupboard): Parul..
Parul(keeping Sharman's shirt in the cupboard and seeing him): Haan Sharman.
Sharman(he came near her): Parul I think I need to talk to Rithika.
Parul:Arrey what you are going to talk to her?
Sharman: Actually I was also a reason for her to turn evil. As Ishani said only I came to know she was cheated by Chiraag. She is not that weak woman to give her to a cheat man like Chiraag.I didn't think that too But as soon as I came to know Rithika was pregnant with other man child I thought that Rithika is cheating me and during My and Rithika's mehandi ceremony I too insulted her a lot and because of it Zaveri Uncle too died. I too feel that I am part of Rithika's life in changing her evil.One way or the other I am too responsible for Zaveri Uncle dead too. so I feel I need to talk to Rithika and ask sorry to her.
Parul(with a smile): hmmm happy that you understood Rithika now at least. As she didn't have anyone to support her only she took advantage on Ranveer Bhaiya and she played with all the people feeling. I agree we cannot forgive Rithika for killing Falguni Aunty but we too need to see her loneliness that has changed her so violent.Now when she is changing herself its all of our duty to take care of her too. So you can talk to her but why are you telling it to me you itself can go and talk to her know?
Sharman:She is my x-lover madam and I was her lover boy once and If I talk to her without informing you means If you see me at the time when I am talking to Rithika you should not doubt at me know?
Parul:(with a cute face coming close to him and putting her hand around his neck):Do you think that I am that kind of woman who doubts her husband? I very well know you Sharmanji that you are a  pure gold heart who only truth and will never cheat anyone. for me no problem you can go ahead and talk to Rithika.
Sharman(smiling seeing her closeness):Tk you came close to this extreme give me a kiss and go..
Parul(with a naughty smile kissed his cheek were Sharman cutely turned and showed his lips to her):My husband this is not the time for getting kiss at the place were you are showing(pushing him):get ready.

Both smiling to each other started to get back to their works. All were coming to the dinning table one by one were Mala and Ishani served them. The landline started to ring in the hall were Ishani signing Mala to serve all and she started to walk towards the phone in the hall. She took the phone receiver and kept the phone in her ears.
Ishani: hello..
Ranveer: Hello Ishani you itself took the phone?
Ishani: (seeing their room): Haan why have you called to the landline now?
Ranveer:Arrey I called to your phone only but you have kept it in room itself and I know you will be in dinning table or hall so only I called to the landline number.I thought some one will take but you itself took the phone.
Ishani: hmm tk tk tell me why did you call me?
Ranveer: I am almost ready now. Can you bring the breakfast to our room because I have some work in study room so after having breakfast here let me go to study room directly.
Ishani:Tk Let me bring..
Ranveer: hmm okay.

Ranveer cut the call were Ishani placed the receiver at its place and started to walk to the dinning table. She took the plate and started to keep the food in the plate.
Amba(having breakfast and seeing Ishani taking food in plate): Ishani where are you taking the food?
Ishani(with a smile): Maa Ranveer only called in the landline and he told he wanted breakfast in room as he is having some work in study room. So that he will have the breakfast in room and go to study room to work.
Amba:Haan tk tk.

Ishani making sure she has served all the food in the plate started to walk in the hall and she climbed the stairs and she walked in the corridor and came to their room. She entered the room were Ranveer was ready in his blue shirt and black pant sitting in the sofa and seeing his phone. Ishani kept the plate in the tea poi were Ranveer took his eye from the phone and seeing ishani gave a smile.
Ranveer: you had your breakfast?
Ishani: Not yet. Let me have it you first have it and start your work.
Ranveer: Ishani come and sit next to me.
Ishani(with a smile came and sat next to him in sofa):For what?
Ranveer(took the plate and took a piece of roti and dipping it in the sabzi and showed it to the mouth of Ishani):for this only I told you to sit now Have it.
Ishani:But Ranveer..
Ranveer(with a smile):Women are the soul persons of home they should be healthy and they should have the food first. Now have..(he fed her).

Ishani with a smile having it she too took the roti in the plate and dipping it in the sabzi and showed it to Ranveer. Ranveer cutely got it from her hand with a smile and started to eat it. Both finished their breakfast just feeding to each other. They washed their hands and Ranveer was ready to leave the room.
Ranveer(seeing Ishani):Tk Ishani let me go and be in study room.
Ishani: hmm tk.

Ranveer was about to walk to the entrance of the room were he saw Devarsh standing in front of the room. Ranveer was now getting anger like anything in his heart. He wanted to slap this Devarsh at that moment. Ishani saw Devarsh and had a mood off face. Ishani knowing Ranveer will be angry inside him came forwards and stood beside Ranveer.
Ishani(seeing Devarsh with a silent face):What you want Devarsh?
Devarsh(coming inside slowly): Ishani I want to talk to you.
Ishani(seeing him): see you can talk anything but please don't talk anything regarding the things that happened yesterday.
Devarsh: (he came near her): Ishani I am really a worst Man. I have never deserved to be your brother.Sorry Ishani here after I won't do it.
Ishani(without seeing him):I don't want sorry and all. At least for Krisha don't do these kind of things that is enough for me.
Devarsh: I won't Ishani. I promise you..(before he could complete).
Ishani(with a silent look to him): No its okay you no need to do promise to me. If you can try to keep Krisha happy that is what all wants.
Devarsh(bringing a fake tears): I am a bad brother to you. When you came  out of jail itself I was the one who saw you first but as we lost the luxury life because of you only I showed the anger and I hided that truth of you being alive to all.

Ranveer hearing it had a anger to the extreme now. He has never known about it before. He came to know about it now.
Ishani(seeing Devarsh's tears):Devarsh please enough leave the past and go by your future. If you need to tell sorry go and tell sorry to Krisha and please don't hurt her. That is the real sorry you are telling to me.
Devarsh(wiping his tears): I will Ishani I will. you are not angry on me know? that is what I want to know?
Ishani(without heart to tell):I am not.. you can go now and have your breakfast.
Devarsh:Tk..(giving a smile to Ishani and seeing Ranveer's anger face without telling anything to him started to walk out of their room).

Ranveer with anger turned to Ishani.
To be continued πŸ˜‰
CarpediemRose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
wow awesome updateπŸ‘πŸ‘
loved it dr 
continue soon dr😳

love 
jenπŸ˜ƒ
shaktiluvradz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi sakshi lovely scenes of ishveer missed cutie piece in this episode hope ritika should leave London and again ranveer is angry on ishani let's see what happens 
o_gudiya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice update sakshi di. 
Waiting fr nexr
Update soon.. Ranvwwr controlled hid anfer
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Episode 365
Devarsh coming out of Ishani and Ranveer's room started to walk in the corridor.
Devarsh(with a smile to himself): Hmm finally I asked sorry to Ishani. I think she is not ready to send me out of the house and even Ranveer will listen to Ishani's words. So my luxury life is secured. Now I need to make Krisha calm let me. (he started to walk to his room).
As soon as Devarsh left from Ranveer's room Ranveer was seeing Ishani with anger.
Ishani(seeing Ranveer seeing her with anger):Ranveer see go and see your work.
Ranveer(coming near her):Why you didn't tell this to me?
Ishani(with a not understanding face):What?
Ranveer:Devarsh saw you immediately as soon as you came out of jail?
Ishani(seeing him with a silent look): Haan he saw me..
Ranveer(hitting his knees with his hand):Dammit how dare he? He has seen the girl of his own family who was hurt and came from jail but for his own benefit he didn't even tell about you being alive to the family.For this itself I need to send him out of the house.(he was about to go to scold Devarsh).
Ishani(held Ranveer's hand):Ranveer ek minute
Ranveer(seeing her):Kya?
Ishani:arrey Devarsh saw me and he didn't tell it to any one its a old story. Now forget it and go and see your work.
Ranveer:you are asking me to forget it? Like this only he got money from me telling family needs money for the expenses when you were in Jail. He got the money from me and didn't give it to the family he has used it for his own expenses. When I went to ask about it he said I am drivers son and insulted me.
Ishani(in a instant voice):why it happened?
Ranveer(with a not understanding face);What?
Ishani:Why Devarsh was able to do all those things once?
Ranveer:(still with a not understanding face);What are you coming to tell now?
Ishani(with a smile came and stood facing him and held his cheek): Everything happened because we were not together that time. If you were with me means he won't have avoided me when I came from jail and If I was with you I would have not allowed him to raise a word against you. It was our fault to let others play their role in between us. Now we are together now Devarsh can't raise his hands or words against my Ranveer.
Ranveer(saw Ishani with a silent face):Ishani you are really great Ishani. you know all are behaving wrong in front of you including me but you never said the wrong that we all do to you. You never told about the minus of anyone. (with a smile): I am the luckiest man to have you as my wife.
Ishani(with a smile):Tk your anger is gone know? Leave Devarsh Krisha is there to handle him. Now you go and do your work.
Ranveer(smiled cutely);Seeing this character of you will I go to work now?
Ishani(with a doubtful face):Then?
Ranveer(cutely put his hand behind her back and pulled her close to him): Romance me.
Ishani(cutely trying to come out of his grip):Ranveer chodo its not the right time..
Ranveer:Its right time only.sorry..
Ishani:For what?
Ranveer:For leaving you alone when you needed me the most. you are right as I was not with you only these kind of people avoided you. Here after I won't let these kind of things to happen. Even when Falguni Maa left us I was not beside you to console you I again showed my anger to you and hurt you so much.
Ishani(caressing his hair):Its okay now go and work.
Ranveer: I want kiss.
Ishani:Not now Ranveer go now.
Ranveer:Tk(telling it he kissed her cheek in a instant and left her and smiled to her): you only won't give but I will..
Ishani(smiling to him with shyness);Tk go .
Ranveer smiling seeing her shyness started to walk out of the room were Ishani touched the cheek were Ranveer kissed her and had a cute smile in her face. Ishani went and sat in the bed and waited for Raagini to come out of sleep.
Ranveer went to his study room and took his laptop from the table and sat in the sofa. He turned on the laptop and when the laptop was loaded he started to work some important things. After half an hour he kept the laptop in the table and got up from the sofa.
Ranveer(to himself): Now I need to talk to Rithika about she starting a new business. I need to tech her all the basis. She is a intelligent girl only she can catch up the lessons of share trading. Before starting the business I need to know her bank balance and her property details too. Still now I am not able to forgive her but Ishani has said to do this for Rithika.(giving a head shake to himself):Tk let me go and talk to her.
Thinking it he started to walk towards Ishani's room Rithika is staying now. He walked quickly and came till Ishani's room and he saw the door has been locked inside. He took his hand to knock the door were something stopped him. He thought about the things happened in the past. The way Rithika cheated him by showing her fake tears always and the way Falguni was laying without life in her body and the way Ishani hided herself from all of them and was crying heavily for Falguni's dead and the way Rithika tried to make Ishani jealous showing herself close to him came to his mind. He was thinking this and was hesitating to knock the door. As he was thinking and standing with a hesitation a hand fell in his shoulders. He turned and saw who it was were Ishani was standing behind him having a tray that was having a bowl in it closed with a plate.
Ranveer(seeing Ishani): Ishani tum?
Ishani:you came to talk to Rithika?
Ranveer:Haan Ishani but how you are here? you were not in our room?
Ishani:Haan I was waiting for Raagini to wake up but she is sleeping well. she didn't have dinner in the night know? If she wakes up means she will be hungry so only I made her breakfast ready before she wakes up.
Ranveer: hmm tk.
Ishani:why are you hesitating to knock the door?
Ranveer(seeing her with a silent face); I am not able to forget the past Ishani..
Ishani(with a smile): See If you keep on sticking to the past you can never see a good future so come on go and talk to her and its your business talk only know? then think that you are talking to a business person and talk that is it.
Ranveer:(shaking his head as yes and keeping his hand in Ishani's hair):I am doing it for you only so anything for you. (he knocked the door).

Ishani shaking her head as okay started to move to their room were Ranveer was waiting for Rithika to open the door. Ranveer knocked the door again were Rithika opened the door and she was struggling between happiness and shock. She saw Ranveer in front of her were she didn't know what to react.
Rithika(in a stammering tone):R..RV
Ranveer(seeing her with a strict face); I need to talk to you can I come in?
Rithika(shaking her head as yes): haan sure(she moved some distance and gave him way to enter)
Ranveer entered the room were Rithika too came behind him. She was still now shocked seeing Ranveer coming to her room to talk to her.
Ranveer(turned and saw Rithika): wo..you are interested to do business it seems..Ishani said
Rithika(bringing a smile);Actually I was thinking what to do that time Ishani only suggested that idea so I too feel that is the right way to continue my life. I too thought about it and finally I came to the decision to do business. But I need somebody to teach me everything again,
Ranveer showed his hand telling her to stop. Rithika stopped seeing Ranveer's hand and waited for him to talk .
Ranveer(in a clear tone):Are you ready to do share trading business?
Rithika(seeing him and thinking for a while): I have done Diamond business with you. Regarding Share trading I have already learned few books of its basics. Papa only invested in shares in my name but I am not that much experienced in Share trading and all.
Ranveer:(shaking his head as like thinking and seeing her): Let me once again brush up your basic knowledge of share trading and let me completely teach you everything regarding share trading. I know you are a intelligent girl so you can pick up everything quickly.Are you ready to do the business?
Rithika(with a smile shook her head as okay): Haan I am already interested in business so okay let me do it.
Ranveer:I think you need to give the details regarding your property and money in bank. You can start a new business in your name.
Rithika(immediately): Nahi I want my company to be in my Papa's name. Let it be ZAVERI BROKING SOLUTIONS.
Ranveer(though wanted to smile hiding it shaking his head as okay): hmm okay.
Rithika: Hmm let me give all the details regarding my property and money in the bank. Then what else you need me to do?
Ranveer:Actually I got a call from London. It was from Mr.John King Trade broking company owner. RV Broking has done a deal with him already and last project I didn't join him now he is giving a new project and asked for my partnership on a condition.
Rithika:What is that condition?
Ranveer:He wanted me to be in London till the project gets over. So I didn't accept that deal. I think If you start up a company in your Papa's name and you can tie up with him soon. Let me teach you everything.Are you ready to go to London?
Rithika(with a smile): RV I really want to do something to make Papa's name good in front of the world. If I go and make this business a successful one in London means Papa will get good name. More of everything though all have forgiven me in house also there will be a hatred for me in the corner of their heart so its really great that I got a chance to go to London. Let me go RV.
Ranveer(hearing it controlling his smile seeing her with a cute eyes): I am happy for you. You will surely emerge as a good business woman If you make this deal a successful one.Okay from today evening let me start to teach you be ready okay?
Rithika(shaking her head as okay): hmm okay.
Ranveer: you need to be in London for at least 10 months. Is it okay?
Rithika:Hmm okay.

Ranveer seeing her a up and down look started to walk out of the room and started to walk in the corridor and came to the hall and started to office.
Rithika had a happy smile in her heart were she was smiling so happily.
Rithika(to herself): I will make you feel Proud Papa. There will be always a reputation for you. I will feel proud to have your name behind my Name.
She had a happy smile.
To be continued πŸ˜‰
Maha3010 thumbnail
Sorry I stuck with my studies now only I got free awesome episode sakshi di
Anne30ishveer thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome chapters Sakshi di...So Rithika will learn business and seems like Ranveer is feeling happy about Rithika . Hope their friendship becomes normal. Ishveer scenes were very beautiful and that kiss was so cute...
Waiting for the next one..
Love you so much...😳