Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

ritika wants 2 brush up her business skills but she knows well that rv wont help her as he hasnt 4given her.lets c what she'll do.how long ritika will stay there?nice scene of ragini ishani n ritika.emotional scene of amba n baa.amba is sad abt disha's charac n is even guilty abt spoiling her.amba consoling her was nice.its nice 2 c one upon a time enemies baa n amba bonding well like friends

Hi Jasmine
thanks for the comment
yes Rithika is thinking to get back her business skills but she is knowing that
RV won't help her as he didn't forget any of her sins till today
ya let us see what Rithika is going to do
happy you liked Rthika Raagini and Ishani
glad you liked Baa and Amba scenes
yes Baa is sad about Disha's character and she is feeling that she has spoiled her too
glad you liked Amba and baa's relationship and the way Amba consoled Baa
keep reading

😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nandhini1020

Hai sakshi 

very superb episode 
i think ranveer will no go to london and On behalf of him i think rithika will go as she is trying to do business
raagini is very cute 
ranveer admiring ishani and raagini ver nice
baa and ambas conveesation is nice
bye 
take care and keep writing

Hi Nandhini
glad you liked the episode
ya that may happen dear as Rithika is trying to do business
glad you liked Raagini's cuteness
happy you liked the way Ranveer admired Ishani and Raagini
happy you liked Amba and Baa's conversation
bye
take care
keep reading

😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mayashelly

Hy sakshi dii
All the epis are good
Nirbhay showing the true colors of disha and devarsh was so niz
And they deserve more
Ishani was hurt. Loved the way ranveer consoled her
Rithika gonna do business.. But still ranveer nor forgave hee. How will he teach her business?
I think she is going to be the person going to London
Update next soon dr
Waiting for next
Keep smiling
Take care
😳

'

Hi Maya
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the episode
yes Nirbhay showed the true color of Disha and Devarsh
happy  you liked it
yes they deserve more than this
happy you liked the way Ranveer consoled hurt Ishani
yes Rithika is going to do business but Ranveer didn't forgive her still
ya let us see what he is going to do once he come to know about it
may be that can also happen
ya let me update it dear
keep smiling
take care
keep reading 😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 362
Ranveer was still admiring Ishani and Raagini and was constantly having a smile in his lips. He lovingly took his hand and caresses Raagini's hair were the cutie pie feeling the touch cutely opened half of her eyes. Ranveer took his hand thinking he has disturbed her sleep were the cutie pie opened her eyes well and saw Ranveer with a sleepy face.
Raagini(in a cute sleeping tone): Papa..
Ranveer(having a smile):Haan Baby Papa only sleep now.

Raagini slowly took her head from Ishani's chest and saw Ranveer and saw Ishani who was sleeping and smiled cutely. She again saw Ranveer were the cutie pie showed her hands to Ranveer.
Ranveer(with a smile):Sorry baby I disturbed your sleep I think..
Raagini(still showing her hand to Ranveer):Papa..
Ranveer:Tk let me take you(he cutely showed his hand to Raagini and took the cutie pie in her hand and made her to sit in his lap).
Ishani(feeling it immediately came out of the sleep in a instant tone):Raagini..(she saw around her).
Ranveer(touching Ishani's shoulders):Cool Ishani I only came and took her...
Ishani(taking a relief breath): I thought some one have took her from me. (rubbing her eyes):Don't know how I slept but..
Ranveer: Its okay Ishani you would been tiered so you slept(seeing Raagini with a smile):Raagini you and Mama know when you were sleeping that time you both were looking like a fairy tale princesses.

Raagini smiled and kept her finger in Ranveer's mustache and smiled to him. Ranveer too smiled were Ishani gave a light smile to them.
Ranveer(seeing Ishani): Ishani
Ishani: Haan Ranveer..
Ranveer: Now let me take you and Raagini to a place.
Ishani:(with a not understanding face);where?
Ranveer: Let me tell you (making Raagini sit in the bed between them): hmm let me fresh up and come. (he was about to get).
Ishani:Ranveer..
Ranveer(seeing her): Haan
Ishani: I want to talk to you.
Ranveer(with a smile):Don't worry let us talk in the place where I am taking you okay.
Ishani:But Ranveer..
Ranveer: Let me Ishani

giving a smile he got up and removed his coat and took his shirt from the tuck in and entered the washroom. Ishani saw Ranveer with a what look. Raagini cutely moving in the bed and touched Ishani's knees and smiled to Ishani.
Ishani(smiling to her):what your Papa is up to?
Raagini cutely laughed.
Ishani: hmm your Papa surely going to give some surprise to us let us see what is it?
Raagini cutely smiled and got up in the bed and hugged Ishani. Ishani too hugged Raagini well were Ranveer came out in the same shirt and Pant just washing his face and was wiping his face with the towel he dropped the towel in the bed and went to the cupboard and took something from it and had a smile seeing
Raagini and Ishani playing with each other.Ranveer took a bed spread from the bed and started to walk.
Ishani(seeing Ranveer going out):Ranveer..
Ranveer(stopping and seeing her); haan
Ishani: where are you going that too with the bed spread?
Ranveer: Let me tell you now no more questions take care of Raagini let me come.

Ishani shook her  as yes with a confused face were Ranveer cutely started to walk out of the room.
Ishani(to herself):Surely Ranveer is planning for something. Tk (seeing Raagini):Baby you should have your dinner and then only sleep today okay.
Raagini(shaking her head as okay): hmmm(she turned and showed her cheek to Ishani).
Ishani:(seeing Raagini):Want kiss?
Raagini(cutely rubbing her cheek with her hand); hmmm ki ki..
Ishani:hmm okay(she lovingly kissed Raagini cheek): I love you.
Raagini(getting the kiss and laughing with happiness): Mama..(she hit her forehead with Ishani's forehead).

As Ishani and Raagini were lovingly sharing their affection they hold for each other Ishani's phone rang in the lamp stand.
Ishani saw the phone display managing Raagini were she saw the display and got it is Ranveer.
Ishani(turning to Raagini):See your Papa has surely planned something.(telling it she took the phone and picked the call): Hello
Ranveer(with a smile):Now come to terrace with Raagini..
Ishani:hmm for what?
Ranveer: Come and see it. Tk come fast I am waiting.
Ishani(with a smile): hmmm okay(she cut the call and took Raagini in her hand and got up from the bed): Papa is calling us to terrace come let us go..

Raagini held Ishani's neck with her both the hands and Ishani started to walk to the entrance of the room and closed the room door and started to walk in the corridor and she came to the steps for terrace. She climbed in the stairs were Raagini got so happy in her face seeing Ishani taking her somewhere. Ishani opened the terrace door and entered the terrace. She saw Ranveer cutely laying in the bed sheet in the terrace floor and supporting his head with his hand and smiling seeing them.
Raagini(seeing Ranveer and the terrace with a smile): Papa...(she showed her tiny finger towards Ranveer).
Ishani was having a cute smile seeing Ranveer there.
Ranveer:Raagini come to Papa.(seeing Ishani):Leave her down Ishani.
Ishani with a smile lovingly left Raagini down were the cutie pie started to run and came to Ranveer. Ranveer made cutie pie to sit in the bed spread were Raagini started to play with Ranveer. Ishani was seeing Ranveer with a smile were Ranveer was taking her heart from her with love showing his cute smile to her.
Ranveer(hitting his hand with Raagini's hand and teaching her to play a game and seeing Ishani): Hello Madam close the door and come and be with us.
Ishani:(coming to the world): Haan(she closed the door of the terrace and started to come to them).

Ishani coming to them and sat beside Raagini in the bed spread. Raagini was playing well sitting between them.
Ranveer(managing Raagini and seeing her):Raagini..
Raagini: hmm
Ranveer(showing the sky above):See that sky its so cute know? See the sky is full of stars. Your mama is hurt in her heart so what Papa planned today is we all can count stars in the sky.
Raagini:shhh..lll(she showed her hand to sky with her childish language).
Ranveer: hmm star only when Mama and Papa were small we used to count the stars and we will forget all the worries in that star counting. Now you too came in our life so today Maa, Papa and our cutie pie is going to count stars today.shall we?
Raagini:(smiling): hmm
Ranveer:Tk lay down..(he made cutie pie to lay in the bed spread).

Raagini cutely laid closely to Ranveer were Ranveer saw Ishani who was seeing him with emotional face. Ranveer gave a smile to her and signed her to lay beside Raagini. Ishani with a cute face shook her head as okay and laid beside Raagini. Ranveer lovingly held Raagini's tiny hand in his hand and made Raagini's index finger to point a star in the sky.
Ranveer:Now let Papa sing a song to you okay..
Raagini(laying well and laughed cutely):hmm

Ishani was admiring both were she was smiling with heart full of happiness.
Ranveer(lovingly making Raagini hand to point to each stars): Twinkle twinkle little star
How I wonder what you are..(Raagini lovingly smiled hearing Ranveer's song and seeing the sky)..
Up above the world so high.
Like a diamond in the sky..
Raagini(cutely): Papa..(she took her hand from Ranveer's hand and cutely got up from the bed spread and tried to get above Ranveer).
Ranveer: Oh my baby want to lay in Papa's stomach..

Raagini cutely was only tried to climb above Ranveer were Ranveer lovingly took Raagini and made Raagini to lay in his stomach.
Raagini(lovingly resting her head in his chest and cutely): Papa Kani..
Ranveer: you want Kahani tk let Papa tell you the story..(he started to caress her back).
Ranveer turned and saw Ishani were Ishani was lovingly smiling seeing both Raagini and Ranveer. Ranveer smiling to her and was about to tell the story..
Ishani(before he could start): Raagini today let Mama tell you story.
Raagini(cutely showing her hand to Ishani): Mama..

Ishani with a smile came close to Ranveer and laying close to him rested her head in Ranveer's shoulders. Ranveer smiled cutely seeing Ishani near him.
Ranveer:(seeing Raagini); Haan let us hear what Mama is going to tell us and see today we three are close to each other.
Ishani: Haan Baby we are close to each other and our family is the cute little lovely family. Shall Mama tell you the story..?
Raagini(smiling to her): hmmm
Ishani(laying close to Ranveer and lovingly resting her head in Ranveer's shoulders started to tell the story): Once upon a time there was a small boy of 9 years old. He came to a house with his Parents. He saw a small girl and he fell in love with her at that age itself.It was love at first sight for them.This girl never known about it but she was a good friend to him. As days go that boy and girl become best friends. They both cared each other so much their friendship is always special to them. That boy was the one who made her smile when everyone made her cry. That boy finally married that girl too and he gave her all the respect which she deserves. She made her his wife and gave his name behind her name. He gave her a good mother in law and father in law. He protected her from all the problems that was surrounded her.

Raagini's incomplete sleep made the cutie pie to close her eyes were the way Ranveer caressed her back made the cutie pie to sleep well. Ishani seeing Raagini slept caressed her hair.
Ishani:She slept without having dinner.
Ranveer(seeing Ishani with a smile):Shall I wake her up?
Ishani: Its okay Ranveer already she woke up in the middle now also If she wakes up means she can't have a deep sleep. Let her sleep If in the night she wake up means let me feed her.
Ranveer:(seeing Ishani); okay but complete the story and tell me who was that boy?(he had a naughty face and gave a wink to her).
Ishani(cutely):you don't know who is it?
Ranveer:(shaking his head as no):No I don't know? who is that guy loving a girl when he was 9 itself?
Ishani(lovingly): hmm that guy now for making me to come out of a hurt has brought me to terrace and have given a surprise to me. And that cute boy is now my husband and his name is ...

Ranveer waited for her to tell it were Ishani was seeing him with a playful smile.
Ishani: His name is...Mr. RV.
Ranveer got a cute anger as Ishani said him as RV he held Raagini lovingly and made her to lay in the other side of him were the cutie pie was sleeping well in the bed spread. Ranveer seeing Raagini sleeping well turned to Ishani with a cute face.
To be continued 😉
behirlover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hi sakshi both the episodes were amazing poor ishani she got so much hurted by these idiots and krisha and manas reaction was good. actually they should leave these stupid people.
baa and her reaction was really sad she did so much for disha and she has become like this i hope this doesn't affect her health.
so i guess ritika will go to london and settle their its good because this way ranveer can get rid of her and they can become friends lets see what happens next
thnx for pm
waiting for next
o_gudiya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hii sakshi dii..
Finally my exams are iover..
Nice update.
Hope ranveer patches up with riika soon..
Yeah i have thought two things for ritika one was dr. Before kniwing she has done mba and secod after knowing it i thought she would be doing new business unfortunately its correct hehe..
Really waiting to know wht ranveer is going to do fr making ishani happy..
This disha n devarsh cant change..cheap..
Anyways i think rituka would be going to london now..lets see wht happens..ypdate soon..
shaktiluvradz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi  sakshi really sorry for late reply 
Ishveer saree romance were so cute I really loved ishu naughtiness was very nice ranveer fall for her like anything 
Sudden change of nirbhay is a really a surprise disha and devarsh caught well dey should punished let's see wat happen 
Hope ritika should leave rv house forever 
Still can't believe her 
Thank you so much for  pm
I just loved their Ishveer and cutiepie scene in terrace
Love ragini she s naught 
Waiting for the upcoming scene hope ishani should not spoil ranveer mood by talkingr about ritika
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 363
Ranveer hearing Ishani telling its RV making Raagini lay in the other side came to her cutely and came above her. Ishani cutely tried to move as Ranveer was trying to come so close to her.
Ishani:Arrey leave me what are you doing?
Ranveer(lovingly in a husky tone); Is that boy name RV?
Ishani: Haan that is how all are calling him now.
Ranveer(going close to her):The world can call him RV but his wife should not. Now come on tell who is that boy and his name?
Ishani(shaking her head as no with a fun smile): No way..
Ranveer(going so close to her lips and keeping his lips near her lips in a low tone):Tell me..
Ishani(held his shoulders with her hand): I won't.
Ranveer(took his head back and seeing her with a cute looking and making a fun smile): hmmm that boy is a stupid. He wasted his whole life by loving a single girl and he got married to her itself. If he didn't love her means he would have lived a colorful like with many girls but..
Ishani(held his shirt and pulling him near her with a love anger):you will live with other girls?
Ranveer:hmm If I have not fallen in love with you.
Ishani(smiled to him): hmm I know you can't love any other girl.
Ranveer(caressing her cheek):Tell me that boy's name or else let me go(he got up).
Ishani(held his t-shirt and pulled him back with a smile held is cheek with her hand): That boy name is Ranveer.. My one and only Ranveer vaghela and he is my cute husband.
Ranveer(cutely smiled to her): hmmm okay I am so happy now. Shall we count the stars? I thought to make Raagini to count the stars but cutie pie slept.
Ishani: hmm tk she was tiered today that is why she slept. Tk you tell me why suddenly stars counting?
Ranveer:Wo to make you come out of the hurt. I know how it feels when our own relatives trait us. I was able to feel the pain inside you so only to make you smile I brought you here. All you need to know is what ever can happen Ranveer will be with you always.
Ishani(with a smile shook her head as okay): hmm now the hurt has gone as I am seeing your smile is making me happy. Thanks for the surprise. you and Raagini made my wound healed.
Ranveer(smiling to her): hmm tk shall we count the stars?
Ishani: hmm let us (cutely pushing him): But lay beside me for it.
Ranveer(laid beside her with a smile): hmm tk..
Ishani:Set the timer so that you can see in two minutes how many stars we are counting and no cheating..
Ranveer: hmm I won't cheat(he took his mobile from his pocket and took the timer app and kept the timer ready to set); Shall I?
Ishani: hmmm
Ranveer : tk let me set it for 2 minutes ..(he turned on the timer) ready..

He kept the phone down and started to count were Ishani too started to count seeing the sky. Ishani was cutely counting the stars by pointing the stars with her index finger. Ranveer too counted stars but lovingly turned to Ishani were her lovely finger that was pointing to the star and the cute lips that was counting the number of stars made him to admire her like anything. He wanted this moment to freeze like this itself.
BG SONG:(Ranveer admires Ishani).
Tere liye hi jiyaa main
Khud ko jo yoon de diya hai
Teri wafaa ne mujh ko sambhaalaa
Saare ghamon ko dil se nikaala
Tere saath mera hai naseeb juDaa
Tujhe paa ke adhoora naa raha

Ishani(counted the stars and hearing the timer sound with a smile of happiness turned to Ranveer): Its 85 for me Ranveer for you?
Ranveer was still admiring Ishani were Ishani who was having a happy smile saw Raveer with a not understanding face.
Ishani(showing her hand in front of Ranveer): Ranveer..
Ranveer(coming to the world):Haan
Ishani: you didn't count the stars at all?
Ranveer(with a seductive face went close to her and came above her): Nahi More than anything I only want you.
Ishani(seeing Ranveer's seductive face);Ranveer see we are in terrace. and Raagini is too near us so control yourself
Ranveer(with a smile): I want to be close to you for few minutes
Ishani(with a love): But you don't seem like who want to be close to me you are looking like you will make love to me now itself.
Ranveer(bringing a smile): Nahi how will I make love to you now?that too in the terrace (he went close to her lips in a husky tone): your beauty is only for me know? will I allow any body to see it?
Ishani(hearing it with a not understanding face): who is here? only we are here..
Ranveer(came out from her and showed the sky and pointing to moon and stars): These people are seeing us know? will I leave them to see my Ishani's beauty its only for my eyes to admire her beauty
Ishani(with a smile pinching his cheek): Possessive Vaghela..
Ranveer: Haan I am like that only always..
Ishani:Ranveer I need to tell you something..
Ranveer: Haan you said in our room itself know? Haan come on tell me what is it?
Ishani:Wo Rithika is planning to do something in her life?
Ranveer: What she is planning to kill any other person now?
Ishani(hitting him ):Arrey please Raveer even If she change also you won't leave her to change it seems. Actually she was wondering what to do here after so I told her a idea that she can do business again..
Ranveer(laying well near her): Business?
Ishani: Haan she was doing that only know before? she was partner in your company too know?
Ranveer: Haan she was partner in Diamond business and Zaveri sir invested shares in her name too in our office only but..
Ishani:So teach her Ranveer once again let her start a business she too have all the money know? she is the only legal heir for her whole property so she is thinking she needs some one to teach her the business from first again so you teach her and make her a business woman again.
Ranveer:(he thought for a while):But Ishani me? Sorry I can't
(he got up and sat).
Ishani (too got up and sat next to him and touched his shoulders):Ranveer If you teach her means she will get a job to do. As she gone out of these business only she thought to go evil and all If you teach her the business once again she will surely come well in business and will never think of turning bad again please.
Ranveer: But I am not ready to forgive her and all then how you are asking me to be with her and teach the business?
Ishani:Ranveer please for my sake at least..
Ranveer hearing Ishani's please immediately thought about John's call and his demand for the human resource from his side.
Ranveer(had a smile): Ishani Let me do it.Let her learn the share trading business but I think Rithika after learning everything need to go to London.
Ishani: London?
Ranveer: Haan you don't worry let me teach her everything and with her property and money let us start a company in her name and let us make her a business woman okay. Let me talk to her in the morning.
Ishani(with a smile): you will know?
Ranveer; I didn't forgive her and all but let me do it for your words.
Ishani(with a smile)Lovely husband..(she pulled him close to her and kissed his cheek).
Ranveer(who didn't expect this kiss seeing Ishani): Only kiss?
Ishani:Then what you want?
Ranveer:you only.
Ishani(seeing him with a cute smile): Let me give you surely but when Raagini is with Maa.
Ranveer:Waiting for that day.
Ishani: hmm okay now shall we go ? the weather is getting chill Raagini many get fever
Ranveer: hmm let us go..

They got up were Ishani took Raagini lovingly in her hand and Ranveer folded the bed spread and both of them started to walk. They came out of the terrace and Ranveer locked the terrace and taking the key with him they came down in the stairs and walking in the corridor they came to their room. Ranveer entered the room and Ishani too entering the room laid Raagini in the cradle. Ranveer kept the terrace key in the cupboard and saw Ishani.
Ishani:Ranveer can I bring your dinner?
Ranveer: Haan please Ishani
Ishani:tk let me..

Ishani started to walk out of the room were Ranver sat in the bed and waited for Ishani to come with dinner. Ishanit taking time entered the room with Milk for Ragaini If she wakes up and dinner for both of them. Both with a smile had their dinner. They finished their dinner and Ishani changed to night dress and came to the bed after locking the room door.
Ranveer:(who was about to lay in the bed): You are happy now know?
Ishani(laying in the bed and shaking her head as yes): hmm so happy to have you in my life.
Ranveer:Tk good night sleep well.
Ishani: hmm good night.

They both laid in the bed beside each other were Ranveer turned off the lights and they dried off to sleep.
NEXT DAY MORNING..
It was early morning 4.30 were Raagini cutely started to cry feeling hungry. Raagini's cry made Ishani to wake up were she opened her eyes. Her eyes was burning like anything but hearing Raagini's cry made her to get up from the bed. Ishani sat in the bed well and turned on the lights and saw Raagini who was crying in the cradle. Ishani took Raagini with love and made the cutie pie to sit well.
Ishani:Tk tk nothing you are feeling hungry? I said know you should have dinner in the night but you didn't have dinner know that is why?
Raagini(crying cutely hugged Ishani well): Mama.
Ishani(hugging her well):Tk baby..My Baby is the cute darling who will sleep well in the night and be active in the morning know?today due to hunger she got up..Tk kuch nahi hua?(she calmed her a bit and brought her out of the hug and made Raagini to sit in her lap).

Ishani took the feeding bottle of milk she has kept ready for Raagini. Ishani took the feeding bottle from the lamp table and showed it to Raagini's mouth. The cutie pie started to drink the milk quickly were it said she is so much hungry. Ishani had a smile in her sleepy face seeing the cute way of her daughter drinking the milk. Ranveer who was sleeping cutely moved and came and laid close to Ishani. Ishani saw Ranveer and Raagini with a smile and gave a impossible head shake.
Ishani(in thoughts):If one has the cute family that is the real happiness in life. I have got a cute husband and lovely daughter I feel complete with this. (she had a lovely smile).
Raagini(drinking almost the complete bottle taking her mouth from the feeding bottle): Mama..
Ishani(smiling to her):mmm you are okay now?
Raagini: hmm
Ishani:(she wiped Raagini's mouth with her hand): Be in Mama hug till the milk settle down in your stomach then you can sleep okay?

Raagini seeing Ishani's mouth cutely lovingly hugged her mother and rested her head in Ishani's shoulders. Ishani made Raagini to be in the hug comfortable sat in the bed well and rested her head in the head rest.Taking almost one hour were Ishani making sure Raagini would be digested the milk and Raagini has slept again made the cutie pie to sleep in the cradle again. The Mumbai was coming out of darkness slowly were Ishani's sleep was completely gone now. Ishani saw Ranveer who was sleeping well and had a smile. Ishani got up and went to the window and moving the curtain saw outside were she saw the early morning of the city. Ishani taking a deep breath went to the cupboard and took the dresses and entered the washroom to get ready. It was 6.15  when Ishani was exactly ready in her Green and blue combination Chudidar in front of the mirror after the bath.
To be continued 😉
shaktiluvradz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I sakshi lovely and cute romantic scenes of Ishveer so ritika will leave to London let her go and let's see water happensports you said Ishveer will have a separation hope it should not be for long time 
Hafsa789 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi sakshi
How r u ?
Fabulous episodes
Ranveer make ishani by remembering their old days
Raghni is soo cute after ishani she is only happy with Ranveer
Like ishveer tarace romance and their possesiveness
Do ranveer tought ritika to send london
Both evil gone from ishveer life
Waiting to know what make ishveer to seprate from eachother again