Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Nandhini1020

Hai sakshi 

very nice episodes
i was waiting for this episode but ishani did not let them them to send them out
feeling sad for manas,krisha and krish
i am feeling very sad for ishani as she is very hurt after knowing the truth
bye 
take care and be safe

Hi Nandhini
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the episodes
happy that you got the episode you waited dear
yes she didn't allow them to go out
pity Manas, Krish and Krisha
so sad Ishani felt so hurt knowing this truth
bye
take care
keep reading

😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PrinceAsif

One of the best scenes were when all family came to knw about the cheapness of disha & devarsh...i hope 1 day they will get their awaiting punishment...waiting to c what's Ranveer is planning to make Ishani happy...such a hearth throbbing update sissy...b safe & sound

Hi Prince
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the way all came to know about Disha and Devarsh's cheapness
surely they will get it for sure
ya let us see what Ranveer is going to do to make Ishani happy
glad you liked the update
keep reading 😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hafsa789

Hi sakshi
Ishani is so sweet she forget nirbhay just for ranveer words
Nirbhay well done
He expose the trators disha and devrsh
Love ranver console ishani and want to make her happy
Take care...

Hi hafsa
thanks for the comment
glad you liked Ishani's sweetness of forgetting Nirbhay's wrong for Ranveer's words
glad you liked Nirbhay work today
yes he exposed the traitors disha and Devarsh
happy you liked the way Ranveer consoled Ishani and wanting to make her happy
take care
keep reading 😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 361
Devarsh as soon as Krisha left the room sat in the bed with anger face.
Devarsh(to himself):Because of this Ishani helping that Rithika everything changed.Nirbhay turned good and Rithika turned good. I was acting like a good man and trying my best to get what I can from this home. Now all came to know my true color. If Ranveer thinks to send me out of the house means? How will I be without this luxury life. I thought to earn well but everything collapsed. (he hit the bed hardly):Shit..here after I should act good to Krisha and make her calm.
RANVEER'S OFFICE..
It was afternoon were Ranveer came back to his seat after the lunch as soon as he sat in the chair and was about to take a file in the table his mobile rang in his pocket. Ranveer took the mobile from his pocket and saw the display and got to know its John.
RV(with a smile picked the call); Hello Mr. John..
John:Hello RV how are you?
RV: Ya I doing good. How about you?
John: hmm I am doing good Mr. RV . Actually you changed certain things in my project I sent you last time know? I did those changes and I myself worked out the project it gave me heavy profit. Thank you RV.
RV: Its okay Mr. John as your plan was seemed unsatisfactory only I didn't have a partnership with you in that project.
John: That's okay Mr. RV when its business we need to think accordingly fine Mr. RV did you read the new project files I have sent you yesterday.
RV: Haan today morning only I read it and its really a awesome project. I think it will give a great profit for you.I thought to call to you as soon as I read the project details before that you called me.you asked for my partnership for this project I am ready to join in it.
John: So happy for it Mr. RV but RV did you read the lines well that we will be operating this project only in London.
RV: Haan I got to know it I am going to make the deals of Share online so I will be in India and I can work for the project Mr. John.
John: No RV I want you to come to London because I need a good human resoure like you to be near me till this project ends. Will you come?
RV(face changed to thinking face):John I think I can't because I can't leave my family and come like that. This project will take almost 10 months I think till that in London means its hard for me to be away from my family.
John:you bring your family too here RV.
RV: No I think its not possible ..
John:Okay fine then we can't have this partnership then. I want my partner to be near me for the complete work.
RV(thinking well and shaking his head as okay);Okay John let us drop this partnership.
John:Mr. RV okay in business dealing we don't want partnership but I wish I need a good human resource from you like a person who studied share trading from you to be near me. Let me pay the money for his service to my company.
RV(thinking for a while):why are you asking for this suddenly Mr. John?

John: your ananlysis and the style of buying and selling Shares will be so good Mr. RV. You have a great analysis talent in share trading and those who have studied it to you also will be having that knowledge.I actually wanted you near me but you are telling you can't come at least give a good human resource to me.
RV: hmm okay let me think and tell you about it by next two days.
John: hmm okay waiting for you call.
RV: Haan okay bye..(he cut the call and had a thinking face to himself):Its a nice deal according to business but leaving our family is not fine okay let me try to get some person to assist to John by tomorrow.(thinking it he started to continue his work).

The day came to its evening were Raagini was playing with toys in their room.The toys were shatters all around the floor. Ishani sitting in the bed was seeing Raagini as well playing game in the phone. Raagini was cutely playing and moved the car and she took the ball that was in the floor and started to play with it. Rithika bored in her room came out of the room and she came to the entrance of Ranveer's room. She saw Raagini playing sitting in the floor and had a smile. She saw Ishani seeing the phone sitting in the bed. Rithika knocked the door were Ishani took her head from the phone and saw Rithika.
Ishani(giving a smile):Rithika come in..
Rithika(with a smile came in and sat in the sofa):Ishani I was feeling bored and was feeling bit confused so only I came to see you? Hope I didn't disturb you?
Ishani(keeping the phone in bed with a smile);Arrey nahi nahi tell me why are you confused?
Rithika: No these many days I lived a worst life now I am thinking about my future of what I am going to do? I don't know what to do and at the same time I am not ready to sit inside the house like this? That is the very big confusion for me now?
Ishani(seeing Rithika with a smile):This is your confusion?.Do what your heart tells.
Rithika:My heart these many days told bad things only now when I am asking for a good thing it does not have any answer.(she got up from the sofa and walked two steps and stood with confused face).
Ishani thought about the way Rithika was once were she was in partnership with Ranveer. She thought about she being a partner in his diamond business. She was a shareholders on behalf of Zaveri.
Ishani(in a instant):Rithika you can do business know?
Rithika(turned to Ishani with a smile):That's a great idea but how can I?
Ishani:Arrey you were doing business only know with Ranveer once. Then what you too have all the property of Zaveri Uncle with and you are the legal heir for it so you can start a company in your name and do Diamond business or Share trading business.
Rithika:Okay Ishani but I want someone to teach everything from first again. Because its so many days I too need to brush up my mind according to business
Ishani(got up and came to her and stood behind her):Ranveer is there know he will teach you.
Rithika: No Ishani till now he is not ready to forgive me then how will he teach me business and all?
Ishani:tk don't worry let me talk to Ranveer about it.
Rithika:He will get angry on you too leave it Ishani.
Ishani:Arrey Rithika you too need a life know? you too need In-dependency know? you are not like me because I never ever know what is business but you were doing business only know once so no problem you can do it and let me convince Ranveer for it.
Rithika(with a hesitation): Okay but see to that there is no problem between you and Ranveer because of it. Already you both had many problem because of me.
Ishani: hmm no problem will come don't worry
Rithika: hmm(seeing Raagini who was having a teddy bear now in her hand): Raagini..
Raagini(seeing the teddy bear and seeing Rithika and  Ishani): hmmm
Rithika:Come here..

Raagini saw Rithika calling her and saw Ishani with a cute look.
Ishani: (with a smile):Aunt is calling know? come..
Raagini cutely got up holding the teddy bear in her hand and started to walk and came to Ishani and saw Rithika with a smile.
Rithika(pinching Raagini's cheek): you are so cute.
Raagini (laughed cutely and showed the teddy bear to Rithika): Mobo..
Rithika: Mobo?(she asked with a not understanding face)
Ishani:Its the name she has kept for her teddy bear.
Rithika: mmm okay nice name for your teddy bear..(she caressed Raagini's hair and seeing Ishani):Tk Ishani let me go.
Ishani: Haan

Rithika gave a smile to Ishani and Raagini and started to move out of the room. Raagini touched Ishani's leg were Ishani smiled to her and took the cutie pie in her lap and went to the bed and  made her to sit in her lap and thought about talking to Ranveer about Rithika's business. Raagini showed a sleeping face at that time were Ishani signed to hug were and Ishani hugged the cutie pie and rested her back in the head rest of the bed and started to caress Raagini's back. As the time went Ishani too thinking something holding Raagini who was sleeping in her chest and she too started to sleep resting her head in the head rest. The time was 8.00 o clock were Sharman and Ranveer after waving bye to Nitin started to walk inside the home and Ranveer and Sharman giving a smile to each other started to walk towards their own rooms. Ranveer with a smile was coming towards their room were he entered their room with a smile. He entered the room and saw Ishani and Raagini sleeping in the bed in sitting position. Ranveer had a smile seeing Ishani who has closed her eyes lovingly. Ranveer went towards the bed and he sat next to her. He saw Ishani and Raagini who was sleeping well.
Ranveer(in thoughts): How cute my both the angels are ? they are looking so cute with each other how will I go leaving them.(he was admiring them with a smile in his face).
Baa was feeling sad thinking about the way Disha has changed in her life sitting in the bed. She had a tear drop thinking the way she petted Disha once. She thought how good was Harshad and Falguni but their  daughter is like this.
Amba(came with the dinner in the plate and saw Baa sitting silently she entered the room and came to Baa): Baa.
Baa(seeing Amba):Amba tum?
Amba: you didn't have the lunch too properly today that is why I came to give your dinner. you need to have food at right time so only I came.
Baa(with a painful smile):I am not able to have the food Amba.
Amba:(sitting in the bed near her and keeping the dinner in the table):Arrey why Baa?
Baa(seeing her): I am so broken today Amba when I heard the way Disha was talking about money to Nirbhay to kill Ishani. (she had a tear drop):What is happening Amba? I liked Disha so much as she is my own blood but what she had done today? only because of Ranveer, Ishani, Kailash and you only we have got this life but this Disha to the house were we are getting food for them itself she is thinking bad. Till today she has done many wrong but what she did today can never ever be forgiven by me Amba.
Amba(taking a deep breath and with a smile): Baa its not good for you to take this much pressure in this age. Disha is always like that only leave her.
Baa: I only made her this much worst I think..
Amba: Nahi Baa may be you have brought up her but she is having her own way of principle in her life that is her need is only money she is not ready to see for relationship at all.
Baa(she wiped her tears);Tk Amba I told her not to talk to me here after. I too wish that you all should have sent her out of the house.
Amba:But Ishani said no to it know Baa? She is thinking about Manas and Krish so as we too need to think about them know? If we leave Krish alone with Disha and send them out of the house means Krish won't have a good future. If he is here means we all will take care of him and even Parul will take care of him with care and affection. So what Ishani decided is right only. you don't worry about it now have your dinner. (she took the plate and gave it to Baa).

Baa got it and started to have it with a heavy heart. Amba was too worried to see Baa in this state. Baa having some food and gave back the rest of the food to Amba.
Amba(seeing with a doubtful face):Arrey Baa have completely
Baa: Nahi Amba its enough I am feeling sleepy let me sleep.
Amba:Tk Baa sleep well good night.
Baa: Haan

Amba got up and started to walk out of the room were Baa with a worried face went and washed her hands and locked the room and went to the bed and started to sleep.
To be continued 😉
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
no wonder nirbhay got insulted.but he apologized,..it was nice.he exposed disha n devarsh.but our angel ishani want them 2 b at home 4 their kids.ishani i right.more than outsiders our own ppl hurting us hurts us more.ranveer consoling her was emotional.ishani is too gud 2 think that 4giveness is d best punishment.loved manas saying that he will never trust disha.after shedding tears n apologizing disha is thinking y ritika n nirbhay changed bcz of which she n devarsh r getting blamed.so cheap she is.she cant change.what krisha said is true.only bcz of ishani ranveer took care of them n still he tried 2 help them 2 kill ishani.such a big loser he is
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
ritika wants 2 brush up her business skills but she knows well that rv wont help her as he hasnt 4given her.lets c what she'll do.how long ritika will stay there?nice scene of ragini ishani n ritika.emotional scene of amba n baa.amba is sad abt disha's charac n is even guilty abt spoiling her.amba consoling her was nice.its nice 2 c one upon a time enemies baa n amba bonding well like friends
Nandhini20 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hai sakshi 
very superb episode 
i think ranveer will no go to london and On behalf of him i think rithika will go as she is trying to do business
raagini is very cute 
ranveer admiring ishani and raagini ver nice
baa and ambas conveesation is nice
bye 
take care and keep writing

Mayashelly thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hy sakshi dii
All the epis are good
Nirbhay showing the true colors of disha and devarsh was so niz
And they deserve more
Ishani was hurt. Loved the way ranveer consoled her
Rithika gonna do business.. But still ranveer nor forgave hee. How will he teach her business?
I think she is going to be the person going to London
Update next soon dr
Waiting for next
Keep smiling
Take care
😳
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Hi Gudiya behan
take your time dear
keep reading
😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

no wonder nirbhay got insulted.but he apologized,..it was nice.he exposed disha n devarsh.but our angel ishani want them 2 b at home 4 their kids.ishani i right.more than outsiders our own ppl hurting us hurts us more.ranveer consoling her was emotional.ishani is too gud 2 think that 4giveness is d best punishment.loved manas saying that he will never trust disha.after shedding tears n apologizing disha is thinking y ritika n nirbhay changed bcz of which she n devarsh r getting blamed.so cheap she is.she cant change.what krisha said is true.only bcz of ishani ranveer took care of them n still he tried 2 help them 2 kill ishani.such a big loser he is

Hi Jasmine
thanks for the comment
yes Nirbhay got insulted but he got his apology
glad you liked the way he exposed Disha and Devarsh
Ishani is thinking to have them for their life partner and kid
yes more than outsider own people hurting will hurt us more
happy you liked the way Ranveer consoled Ishani
happy you liked the way Ishani telling that forgiveness is the bit punishement
happy you liked the way Manas saying that he will never trust Disha
yes Disha didn't changing she is thinking why Rithika and Nirbhay changed
yes they can never ever change
pity Krisha too was right yes only for Ishani Ranveer is taking care of all of them
but they are thinking to kill Ishani
keep reading

😉