Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: o_gudiya

Yhii sakshi di...how r u...lovely update..romantic update..loved ther challenges to convce each other..so now ranveer too wold b trying tovpatchup with ritika thats great..nirbhay in rv mansiin..ranveers anger is noew at the top..eagerly waiting to know ritikas reaction..wgether she will be afreaid or facs him...congratulations once again sakshi for completing 100pages..update soon..

Hi Gudiya behan
ya I am doing good
hope you are too doing good
glad you liked the update
happy you liked the challenge of them
glad you liked the way Ranveer too trying to patch up with Rithika
Nirbhay came to RV mansion and our hero anger gone up
I have updated dear how Rithik reacted too
thanks for the wishes for 100 pages and for the support
ya let me update it dear
keep reading

😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: priyanka98

A very big congratulations to you Sakshi for the completion of one year 😊 I am so happy for you.We all are so attached with ur story. One year before u started this ff and time passed so quickly and ur ff become the part of our life. Specially I can't live without reading ur story. Because of you Everyday I feel that ishveer is present. Every day I see them through ur story. I feel all the cute moment of Ishveer, their cute fight,their cute romance, their cute arguments. Thank You so much for this dear.ThankYou for keeping ishveer alive in our life.Thank You for each and every thing that you give through ur ff. Love you dear.❤️ Keep writing like this. And please never ever think to finish this ff. I want to read ur story for many more years. Love you.

Hi Priyanka
thanks for the wishes
its all because of you all dear that the FF has reached its one year
thanks dear for the support
happy you are liking my story so much
yes time passed quickly glad my ff is part of your life
so happy that you are liking the story this much
glad you are feeling Ishveer presence in my story
happy you liked all their cute fight, romance, arguments
thanks for reading it dear
you are always welcomed dear
love you too dear
ya till you all ready surely I will write
hmm let us see till how many days story goes
okay dear you can read
keep reading

😉
Anne30ishveer thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hello Sakshi di and so sorry for this late reply...First of all congratulations for 1 year completion of your ff...May this journey become endless and we celebrate many more anniversaries and threads...

Everything is going so good and perfect in ishveer life now.Finally Nirbhay and Rithika are trying to become good people. Disha nad Devarsh can never change.
Loved ishveer saree romance and their small interlude on the bed was awesome. Ranveer is so cute when he is luring on Ishani.
Ranveer again and again losing chance for his love making...
Wish he gets it soon...
And all thing are going perfect now. Just wish Ranveer accepts Rithika soon.
And Di I saw the suggestions of other people for next track and I
totally agree with them..Happy with you decision..
Another separation... Phew..
Seems like new vamp is going to enter ishveer life. Wish Rithika helps ishveer now...
Ranveer is still not able to control his anger but he is trying his best..Hope he gets success soon..
Our cutie pie was as always awesome. Loved her..
And I am so in love with ishveer romance and the scenes you write for them.I so wanted this ff to be the actual script of the show. I think I will end up marrying you if you keep on writing like this. Though m still not 18+...Love you so much...
Waiting for the next one..
And can you plzz tell me about the song suggestions I gave you in my last review...
Love you and sorry for not replying for so many days. Actually I was on a school trip...
Take care...
😳

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 360
Ishani entered RV mansion hall coming from servant quarters. She walked in the hall with a dull face were she saw Rithika having her breakfast in the dinning table having a light smile seeing her she started to walk to the stairs. She came to the stairs and started to climb the stairs. She came to the corridor and started to walk were her face was still dull which clearly said she was hurt deep inside. The way Disha and Devarsh talked the deal to Nirbhay for killing her came to her mind. She was walking towards her room were even though her thought was only on the incident happened few hours ago. Thinking the way Disha and Devarsh is hating her having a feeling face she came to their room. She entered the room were she saw Ranveer was wearing his coat and was making himself ready. Ranveer feeling Ishani entering the room turned and saw her with a silent face which clearly said he is having anger on her. Ishani saw Ranveer with a silent face of what to tell to him. Both were seeing each other with their own feeling were Ranveer saw the mirror and making the final check up saw Ishani were she was sitting in the bed now. Ranveer with a anger face walked around the bed and came and stood near Ishani. Ishani feeling Ranveer standing near her bowed her head and was silent.
Ranveer(in a clear tone):What are you doing Ishani?
Ishani(saw Ranveer and got up slowly and held her ears with both her hands): I know you didn't like what I did I am sorry..
Ranveer(seeing her with a impossible head shake): you are itself knowing that what you are doing I am not liking that then why are you doing it? Ishani did you see how Disha and Devarsh are? they are ready to kill you. By god's grace we came to know about it but If anything happened to you also they will too cry fake tears and we all would have never known anything about their true color. (seeing Ishani): we our self hearing that Disha and Devarsh traited you all of us are getting anger but how you are able to forgive them? you don't have anger on them?

Ishani had tears in her eyes.The tears started to fall in her Saree traveling through her cheek. Ranveer's face turned to soft face seeing her tears.
Ranveer(went close to her): Ishani kya hua? why are you crying now?(he made her to take her hands from her ears);
Ishani:(with tears seeing him): I am hurt Ranveer I am hurt. (she immediately hugged him tightly)

Ranveer too hugged her well to make her calm. He was able to get the pain Ishani was undergoing. He wanted to give his shoulders for Ishani to rest now. He really want to keep her in his embrace and take care of her like his child. Ishani was hugging Ranveer well and cried a lot she thought about the way she trusted Disha's words once and thought Ranveer has misbehaved to her without trusting Ranveer.
Ranveer(making himself okay held Ishani's shoulders):Ishani please see me..
Ishani making herself okay came out of the hug were her face was red due to sudden crying.
Ranveer(seeing her tears wiped her tears):Don't cry.(seeing her with a smile):you are hurt but please don't keep it in your heart let it out.
Ishani(seeing Ranveer were again tears was coming):What Rithika did to me too didn't hurt me a lot because Rithika was my friend. Even Nirbhay too is telling he changed but what Disha and Devarsh did to me is hurting me a lot. They are my brother and sister, even though Disha never thought me as her sister I have always thought her as my own sister but she kept my life for just 50 lakhs. For that they both would have killed me by their hands itself Ranveer..
Ranveer(immediately kept his finger in her lips): Nahi Ishani I won't let anything happen to you. (he held her cheek and with a smile):Ishani you know what makes you special to me always? Its your heart that only knows to bear pain and forgive all. you were not able to forgive Nirbhay as he tried to play with your respect but even though you forgave him as soon as I signed you. But trust me Nirbhay changed his tears said that.
Ishani(seeing him): Haan like that only Rithika too changed why you are not trusting her? for you I forgave Nirbhay know? you too forgive Rithika for me know?
Ranveer(had a cute smile): hmm you are using the situation so well. Tk I will try my best to patch up with her but please give me some time okay?
Ishani:hmm okay. Sorry..
Ranveer(wiping her tears with his finger again and with a smile):Sorry for what?
Ishani:For trusting Disha more that you and sending you out of the house before our marriage.
Ranveer(with a smile):That's okay now you got to know who is Ranveer know?
Ishani: Haan A man who can never see any other girl than Ishani.
Ranveer(smiled to her): hmmm you are right. Tell me why you are not ready to send Disha and Devarsh out of the house . They will be ready to do anything to any of us for money Ishani. They asked for money to you know? for business and I too told Devarsh to learn that business but did they do it? No they did a business which is of killing their own sister. (with a fed up tone):Even Rithika and Nirbhay are trying to overcome their evilness but why these both are like this?
Ishani(with a silent face):Let them be but I have my Ranveer, Papa and Maa, Baa, Baba, sharman Bhaiya you all will prevent me.
And regarding sending them out I didn't consider them I thought about Krisha and Manas and then Krisha. Shikhar will get worried If he get to know about Devarsh being such a cheap man in his behaviour. Baa too will be worried If I send Disha out of the house. Let them be in the house Ranveer all lost their trust on them so we no need to worry no one will believe them that is the lifetime punishment god has given to them.
Ranveer:Why are you forgiving them Ishani?
Ishani(with a cute face):More than revenging forgiveness is the very big punishment according to me.Anyways I have some work let me go(she was about to go).
Ranveer(held her hand and pulled her close to him in a husky tone); you have forgot something..
Ishani(seeing Ranveer): Ranveer leave me I am not ready for romance now.
Ranveer(seeing her with a smile):I didn't call you for romance I want to see my Ishani's smile. I know you are hurt but I assure you that I will always protect you please smile.
Ishani(leaving Ranveer's hand and gave a light smile):I am okay Ranveer let me..(before she could complete the sentence Raagini was crying in the cradle) Raagini is crying let me take care of her you go down and have your breakfast its time for you to go to office.
Ranveer:Tk let me...
Ishani moved to cradle and took Raagini and started to make her calm were Ranveer saw Ishani with a cute look.
Ranveer(in thoughts):Evey thing happened in our life almost few days was fully of confusion and fight between us. I too confronted Ishani in front of family when she brought Rithika to home. Now Ishani is hurt because of Disha and Devarsh. (thinking to himself): hmm let me make Ishani smile with happiness.
He started to move out of the room and walked in the corridor and when he was about to get down in the stairs.Rithika was coming up in the stairs. Ranveer stopped seeing her were Rithika too saw Ranveer and stood in the stair were she was. Ranveer saw her a up and down look  and started to get down in the stairs and crossed Rithika and walked to the dinning table. Rithika saw Ranveer and took a deep breath with the hope that Ranveer will forgive her one day. Ranveer sat in the dinning table and started to have his breakfast were Sharman too came to dinning table with Parul.Sharman sat in this chair were Parul started to serve him. Ranveer gave a smile to both of them.Rithika with a smile started to go to her room.
Sharman:Ranveer I think we should send Disha and Devarsh out..how cheap they have been?
Ranveer:Arrey I too told that but Ishani is only not ready for it. She said she is thinking about Baa, Manas, Krish and Krisha.
Sharman(having his breakfast):Ishani's heart won't come for all of us. Being my sister and brother they are doing cheap things.
Ranveer:Tk let us see what Manas and Krisha are deciding about them. Now have your breakfast let us leave to office.let us Pick up Nitin Uncle also.
Sharman: haan let us.

Parul hearing their conversation felt cheap about Disha and Devarsh. Ranveer and Sharman finished their breakfast and telling to Parul both started to office by picking up Nitin with them. Parul sat to have her breakfast and was thinking about the way Devarsh was cheap and the way Sharman is so genuine in his heart and had a smile that she got a good husband in her life.
Manas in his room sat in the bed and was having a anger face were Krish was playing in the floor with the toys. Disha was sitting next to Manas and was having tears in her eyes.
Disha: Manas please talk to me please..
Manas was only silently sitting.
Disha:Manas I did wrong but please forgive me please don't be silent.
Manas(turning to her):This is not the first time almost all the time you do something and promise me that you won't do it again and then you will do something wrong once again. But now you were ready to get money for Ishani's life. Without Ranveer and Ishani we all should have stood in road only.
Disha(crying well):Haan I can understand they helped us a lot but money made me to go wrong Manas. Devarsh only brought this deal and he made me to desire for money. I am sorry Manas.
Manas: But If Ishani was stabbed means even that time you will tell sorry only?She is your sister Disha how you are able to do this to her?Did you see her how she forgave just by thinking Krish and me but you are ready to get money for her life?
Disha(acting like crying well):Sorry Manas(she got up from the bed and immediately fell in his feet):Please Manas trust me please...

As she was falling in Manas feet there came a voice " More than trusting you we can trust a snake".
Disha raised her head and saw the entrance of their room were Baa was standing. Manas got up from the bed and Disha too got up and stood next to Manas.
Disha(crying well): Baa please I am sorry here after I won't do it..
Baa(with a fade smile): I am fed up with you Disha. How many times you will ask for forgiveness and all the time Ishani is only forgiving you. Even after knowing her own father and knowing that we all are not her family also she is taking care of us so well but you are such a cheap girl. I am doubting whether you are really Harshad's daughter?
Disha(with a tears went and stood close to Baa): Please Baa please I am sorry..
Baa(seeing her with a sharp eyes):Never ever talk to me in your life(telling it she started to walk from there).
Disha(seeing Baa's decision): Baa...(turning to Manas): Manas please at least you hear me..
Manas(with a painful voice):Okay let me listen to you and let me again forgive you but I will never ever trust you. (telling it giving up and down look he started to walk out of the room).
Disha(hearing it to herself):This Rithika and Nirbhay's sudden change shook me a lot. Stupid people who asked them to change? By changing they showed my true color to the family. shit..(she scolded herself).

Devarsh was waiting for Krisha to talk were she was seeing outside through the window with a silent face. Devarsh tried to talk to her but she was not at all ready to talk to him.
Devarsh(again going to her):Krisha please please..
Krisha(saw him with a anger face): Bhaiya was right you are not a right man to me Devarsh. you are such a cheapo you will do anything for money.
Devarsh: I did for our future only Krisha..
Krisha: you will built our future in your sister dead?. If Ishani is not there in your family Ranveer would have never took care of all of us. To keep Ishani happy only he is doing all the sort of living facility to all of us. But you people are trying to kill Ishani.(seeing him with a anger):you are such a cheap man who will do anything for money even If some other man give money to you and ask me to his bed means surely you will give me too know?
Devarsh(instantly): Krisha..
Krisha(with tears):Then what Devarsh? I thought you will change good one day or the other but you are going more and more cheap only. I don't know what to do with you?(with tears she started to go out of the room).

Krisha's question and the way she expressed her anger made something to Devarsh now.
To be continued 😉
Nandhini20 thumbnail
Hai sakshi 
very nice episodes
i was waiting for this episode but ishani did not let them them to send them out
feeling sad for manas,krisha and krish
i am feeling very sad for ishani as she is very hurt after knowing the truth
bye 
take care and be safe
PrinceAsif thumbnail
One of the best scenes were when all family came to knw about the cheapness of disha & devarsh...i hope 1 day they will get their awaiting punishment...waiting to c what's Ranveer is planning to make Ishani happy...such a hearth throbbing update sissy...b safe & sound
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nandhini1020

Very nice episode sakshi

hope nirbhay should be changed 
rithika should soon get out of rv mansion if too she is good everyone has hatred for her at corner of their heart 
bye 
take care

Hi Nandhini
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the update
ya wish that surely Nirbhay could have changed
ya surely there is a twist for Rithika's character soon
bye
take care
keep reading

😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dvprt418.py

hi sakshi
congratulations for completing 100 pages dear
you are really amazing person daily updating without fail just to give us a story and sweet moments which we wanted in serial. thank you so much dear
both the episodes were amazing i enjoyed them a lot and nirbhay being so good its like a dreamy thing. nirbhay's all sins are forgiven he exposed disha and devarsh
but is ishani mad or what she is not at all telling them anything mahanta bahot hai.
ranveer should atleast do something to them and even manas and krisha should do something to them they both are really disgusting
ranveer should console her and help her always and ishani must have been really in shock with all this lets see what happens next.
thnx for pm dear
waiting for next

Hi dear
thanks for the wishes for 100 pages and thanks for the support
thank you so much dear thanks for reading it without fail
happy my story is giving all the sweet moments you wanted to see in the show
you are welcomed dear
glad you liked both the episodes
happy you enjoyed it
yes Nirbhay good is like a dream only
yes for exposing Disha and Devarsh itself Nirbhay should be forgiven
now a days Ishani's mahanta has no limits
ya let us see what Ranveer is going to do or even Manas and Krisha are going to do
really disgusting people ever
yes Ranveer will be a good support to her I have updated the next part
Ishani is shocked so much more than it she is hurt a lot
ya let me update it dear
keep reading

😉
Hafsa789 thumbnail
Hi sakshi
Ishani is so sweet she forget nirbhay just for ranveer words
Nirbhay well done
He expose the trators disha and devrsh
Love ranver console ishani and want to make her happy
Take care...
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anne30ishveer

Hello Sakshi di and so sorry for this late reply...First of all congratulations for 1 year completion of your ff...May this journey become endless and we celebrate many more anniversaries and threads...

Everything is going so good and perfect in ishveer life now.Finally Nirbhay and Rithika are trying to become good people. Disha nad Devarsh can never change.
Loved ishveer saree romance and their small interlude on the bed was awesome. Ranveer is so cute when he is luring on Ishani.
Ranveer again and again losing chance for his love making...
Wish he gets it soon...
And all thing are going perfect now. Just wish Ranveer accepts Rithika soon.
And Di I saw the suggestions of other people for next track and I
totally agree with them..Happy with you decision..
Another separation... Phew..
Seems like new vamp is going to enter ishveer life. Wish Rithika helps ishveer now...
Ranveer is still not able to control his anger but he is trying his best..Hope he gets success soon..
Our cutie pie was as always awesome. Loved her..
And I am so in love with ishveer romance and the scenes you write for them.I so wanted this ff to be the actual script of the show. I think I will end up marrying you if you keep on writing like this. Though m still not 18+...Love you so much...
Waiting for the next one..
And can you plzz tell me about the song suggestions I gave you in my last review...
Love you and sorry for not replying for so many days. Actually I was on a school trip...
Take care...
😳

Hi Anne
thanks for the comment
its okay dear no need to be sorry
thanks for the wishes and support to my story
let us see how long this journey is going to reach dear
yes let us celebrate it dear

yes now everything is perfect in their life
Nirbhay and Rithika are trying to change good
Disha and Devarsh can never change and no one is going to mind them
glad you liked Ishvere Saree romance and their bed scene