Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: shaktiluvradz

HI sakshi thanks for pm ishveer scenes were so cute still can't trust ritika I think becoz other only ishveer will be separated keep update shaman was right she said very strange  now

Hi janani
thanks for the comment
glad you liked ishveer scenes
Rithika was such a vamp now too we are not able to trust her
ya let us see why they are getting separated
ya let me update it dear
Sharman was right he feels Rithika is behaving strange
keep reading
😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: malsa

love your all episodes.love to see angry ranveer and convincing ishani.haha.im enjoying their fights very mch.update soon.waiting for de next.

Hi Malsa
thanks for the comment
glad you liked all the episodes
happy you liked Angry Ranveer and convincing Ishani
we always enjoy them having fights
ya let me update it dear
keep reading 😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

Ragini ishani bonding is admired by me too like Ranveer.Ritika's fb scene with zaveri n she regretting was nice.gud 2 c her trying hard 2 b good.amba is admiring ishani 4 changing ritika.gud.nice to see ritika talking 2 Sharman.When ritika got preg Sharman insulted her without knowing d truth.I felt that sharman shud know that ritika was'nt a loose type like sharman thought,but she was a rape victim.but guess he never knew it on d show.wish he had known it.Ishani's shyness is a treat 4 ranveer.so cite.Ranveer cant trust ritika now also.Ritika shud rly try hard 2 win his trust.duno if it will happen.loved how ritika handled disha n devarsh.waiting 4 them 2 get exposed.

Hi jasmine
thanks for the comment
happy that you liked Raagini and Ishani bonding so much
glad you liked Rithika's flashback with Zaveri and her regret
she is trying her best to be good now
happy you liked Amba admiring Ishani for chaning Rithika
so happy that you liked Rithika talking to Sharman
yes Sharman insulted her and actually let me reveal it in the next episodes dear
these scenes will come for sure
glad you liked Ishani's shyness for Ranveer
Ranveer is still not ready to accept Rithika
hope Rithika will try her best to win Ranveer's trust
happy you liked the way Rithika handled Disha and Devarsh
ya let me update it
let us see how they are going to get exposed
keep reading 😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: IshaLuvIshveer

Hi Sakshi!
How are u?

Coming to your chapter...

Amazing chapter dear
I am very happy that Ritika is now good
Now she got to know what is truth and what is wrong
Very happy that she changed
Now i also want that Nirbhay to get out of Ishveer's life and never come back.
But, Ishveer's cute romance in theater and house was so cute.
Haha Pratik even he is cute.

Amazing chapter dear

Love you,
Isha

Hi Isha
happy to see yoru comment after these many days
ya I am doing good
hope you are too doing good

glad you liked the chapters
glad you liked Positive Rithika
she is understanding what is truth and what is wrong now
glad you liked her change
let us see how Nirbhay is going to end his track
glad you liked Ishveer romance in theater and house
glad you liked Pratik cuteness
glad you liked the chapters
love you too
keep reading 😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dvprt418.py

hey sakshi this was really amazing chapter all 3 of them
ritika back in her avatar loving caring logical one
amba accepted her back and so willingly
poor ranveer always gets denial he is longing for her and how much he loves her
sharman was right but parul has a sense and its good they should move on otherwise no point living in past
but the best of all were disha and devarsh 😆😆😆 ritika should have slapped devarsh also and these idiots still think that ritika will help them. their truth should come out in front of the family
these were amazing updates dear
thnx for pm
waiting for next

Hi dear
thanks for the comment
glad you liked all the three episodes
Rithika is back to her avatar now
Amba willingly accepted Rithika now
Ranveer is always getting denied and poor guy wants her so much and he is loving
her like anything
glad you liked Sharman and Parul ya they should move on now
happy you liked Disha and dEvarsh yes she should have slapped him too
They are really idiots without getting Rithika change thinking to get money from her
glad you liked the update
ya let me udpate it dear
keep reading
😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mayashelly

Hy sakshi dhii
The epi really niz dr
Rithika is changed and back to track
Wow its amazing
Hope ranveer too will accept her soon
And disha and devarsh 😡
Hope they will get their punishment soon by rithika for their bad deed acts
Eagerly waiting for next dr
Update soon
And as you say I too hope Urave Uyire will be retelecasted as UKP.
Orelse it will be really hard.. After matsh atleasy we could see them here. I too requested in the polimer page dr..
Let's hope for the best 😊
Keep smiling 😉
Take care 😃

Hi Maya
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the episode
yes Rithika has changed and back to her track now
Disha and Devarsh are always stupid they should get their punishment soon
ya let me update it dear

yes I too hope they will repeat Urave Uyire for its first episode at least
because we know the TRP rating of its first episodes. When they are able to do
EK's UKP they will surely do it for UU.
we are seeing Ishveer here at least so try your best in keep on requesting in polimer
Channel page
hope for the best
keep smiling
take care
keep reading 😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 354
The day ran and came to 8.30 in the night were Ishani was feeding Raagini her dinner. The cutie pie was sitting in the table were her mother was feeding the dinner sitting in the chair. Raagini was cutely eating as her mother feed each mouth of food.
Raagini(eating the food and in a cute tone):Mama..
Ishani(who was about to take the next mouth of food from the bowl): Haan Baby want anything?
Raagini(showing the water jug): Pani.
Ishani(with a smile): hmm you want Pani tk(she took the feeding bottle with water from the table and showed it to Raagini's mouth): Have it.
Raagini(without drinking it seeing Ishani with a silent face again showing the jug water): Mama Pani..
Ishani(seeing her showing the jug and seeing Raagini):This water is made hot and then made cold for you this only you should drink. Jug water is cold water and If you drink you will get cold Baby.
(with a cute face):Drink this water please..
Raagini(seeing Ishani's cute face smiled): Hmmm(she kept the mouth in the feeding bottle and started to drink it)
Raagini drank it and took her mouth from the feeding bottle were Ishani kept the feeding bottle in the table and started to feed Raagini.
Ishani(with a smile):Raagini you are a boon to Mama. How sweet you are? you are listening what all Mama is telling you but tumhari Papa hain na will do everything wrong first and then only he will realize that what he did is wrong. Not at all ready to listen to Mama.
Raagini(laughed cutely): Papa
Ishani(pinching her cheek with one hand):you are laughing for this but anyways whatever you and Papa do you both will be cute always to me.
Raagini:(with a smile shaking her head as okay): hmmm
Ishani with a smile was feeding Raagini again were Rithika came down in the stairs and started to walk to the dinning table were she saw Ishani and Raagini and had a smile in her lips. She came to the table.
Ishani(seeing Rithika):Arrey why you didn't come to have dinner with all of us? now only all finished their dinner and went to their rooms.
Rithika:Nahi Ishani Ramu came and called me but I was not feeling hungry that time so only I didn't come. Now feeling hungry and also I am not going to have alone(showing Raagini):See Raagini is there know? let me have it with her.
Ishani(smiling to her);hmm tk.

Rithika sat in the chair and took the plate and was about to take the dish to serve to her.
Ishani(seeing Rithika):Can I serve you?
Rithika:Arrey nahi its okay let me do it Ishani.
Ishani: hmm

Ishani was feeding Raagini were the cutie pie was looking so cute in all her behavior.
Rithika(serving dinner and starting to have it and saw Ishani): Ishani can I tell you something?(she was having the dinner).
Ishani(feeding Raagini): Haan tell me Rithika.
Rithika: (showing Raagini):She is almost like Ranveer know? Her standing style too is like him.
Ishani(with a smile): Not only standing everything is Ranveer only.All the behaviour and actions everything is him only.
Rithika(swallowing the food):Really? She too gets anger like him?
Ishani: I am trying my best that character should not come to her but let us see how she is going to be after growing up.
Rithika: She is with you know always surely she will be so soft in her character.
Ishani: hmm
Raagini(seeing Ishani talking to Rithika held Ishani's cheek with her hand and turned her to see her and showed her hand to her chest): Mama mein..
Ishani: Haan Baba Mama is seeing you only but should talk to Rithika aunty also know? you also should play and talk with aunt well okay?
Raagini: Hmmm(telling it she got up in the table and started to walk in it).
Ishani:Raagini what are you doing?(she got and came to hold Raagini).
Raagini(laughed cutely): Mama..Mama..
Ishani:baby you will fall down come to Mama.

Raagini cutely came and held Ishani's shoulders standing in the table.Ishani took Raagini in her and made Raagini to sit in her lap and started to feed her again. Raagini was doing all sort of naughtiness without having dinner to Ishani. Rithika having a laughing seeing Raagini's way of naughtiness having the dinner and finishing it went and washed her hand.
Rithika(came to Ishani):Tk Ishani let me go and rest. Good night.
Ishani: Haan Rithika good night.
Rithika: hmm(seeing Raagini):Good night baby.
Raagini(seeing Rithika): hmmm..
Rithika(caressing Raagini's hair with smile):Tk Ishani let me go.
Ishani: Haan

Ishani again struggled her best to feed Raagini her last mouth of food.
Ishani:Raagini you know sometimes you will having what I give silently sometimes your naughtiness is overboard now a days.
Raagini:(touching and playing with Ishani's hair): Haaa.

Rithika was walking towards the stairs and Ranveer was entering the home by having his phone in his ears. he was talking in the phone with a interesting mood about the business and was coming towards the stairs. Rithika who was about to climb the stairs seeing Ranveer and knowing he is busy in call and knowing which side he will climb and moved to the other side and stood there.
Rithika(in thoughts):let him go first or else he will again get mood off seeing me.
Ranveer came with the mood of busy in the call were opposite to Rithika thoughts Ranveer was about to climb in the side were Rithika was standing were concentrating in the call he kept his shoe leg in Rithika's leg.
Rithika:(feeling the pain): Ouch..
Ranveer(hearing Rithika's voice and seeing her and in phone):Let me call you. (he cut the call and seeing Rithika):Why you were standing here?
Rithika(with a fighting mode):Hello I thought you will be going that side so only to stand without falling in your eyes I stood this side. But why you came this side now?. you have hurt my leg too tell sorry now?
Ranveer(hearing it with a anger face):hello its my house I will go by whichever side I wish. you are right don't fall in my eyes I am getting anger.
Rithika(with a fun making smile):Oh for that I can't become Ms. India know?Tk now tell sorry and go.
Ranveer:Sorry I should tell sorry to you
Rithika: Haan you hurt my leg know its wrong only know tell me sorry.
Ranveer: no way.(giving a anger face he started to climb the stairs).
Rithika(seeing Ranveer's back in thoughts with a smile):Sorry RV already I have hurt you so much but trust me I won't hurt you again. you are angry on me but I will surely get back my friend for sure.(thinking it having a smile she started to walk in the stairs and came to the corridor and went to the room).

Ishani struggling some how made Raagini have her dinner and washed her mouth and making her drink the water and took Raagini in her hand.
Ishani: Let us go to our room and play for sometime and then you can sleep.
Raagini: Haan
Ishani started to walk having Raagini in her hand. Ranveer walking in his room again called the call he cut now and again talking to the person and was smiling to his business person and telling good night to him he cut the call and as he cut the call he saw Ishani entering the room with Raagini. Ishani had a smile seeing Ranveer.
Ishani:Ranveer you came?
Ranveer(seeing her with a anger still): you no need to worry about it okay. I know to come home and I know to take care of me.
Ishani:Angry on me still?
Ranveer(seeing her):See I am trying my best to reduce my anger that is why I am calmly talking to you okay. So I am angry on you till I myself come and talk to you don't talk to me.
Ishani:Tk I won't talk but why are you angry on me?
Ranveer:oh you forgot what happened in the morning? you are supporting her only know not me.Tk all the people in home decided to accept her fine but don't tell me to change my decision.
Ishani:Tk I won't tell you to change your decision. (with a smile):But let me tell you something that you are looking so cute when you are having a controlled anger.

Ranveer saw her with a cute eyes were Ishani too saw him with a smile.
Raagini(showing her hand to Ranveer): Papa..
Ranveer(taking his eyes from Ishani and seeing Raagini): hmmm come baby. (he got Raagini from Ishani).
Ishani(giving Raagini and seeing her):baby play with Papa for sometime let Mama change and come..

Raagini saw Ishani without understanding were Ranveer giving a silent look to Ishani started to move to the toys basket.
Ranveer: Let us Play baby..
Ishani seeing Ranveer with a smile and was about to go to cupboard were something came to her mind and turning to Ranveer and Raagini who were taking bat and ball to play cricket.
Ishani(seeing Raagini):Raagini.
Raagini and Ranveer saw Ishani as what faces.
Ishani:Ask Papa whether he had his dinner or not? If not let me bring it for him.
Ranveer(seeing Ishani a anger look for her talking to Raagini like talking to him and then with the same way seeing Raagini):Tell your mama that I had stomach full of dinner in office itself she no need to worry about me and she can show her concern to her beloved person.
Ishani(with a cute tone):I just need to know whether your Papa had dinner or not only. I came to know it he does not need to tell me who I need to show my concern and all.(telling it she opened the cupboard and took her night dress and entered the washroom).
Ranveer(saw Ishani's back with cute anger in thoughts): More than me all are important to her.
Raagini(having the bat in her hand touched Ranveer's leg): Papa.
Ranveer(seeing Raagini and giving a smile): hmmm tk come let us play as usual you will be only batting let Papa bowl okay.
Raagini: hmmm

Ranveer brought Raagini towards the other side of the room and he stood facing her. Ranveer was facing the room's door which was open were Raagini was standing facing Ranveer with the bat. Ranveer started to throw the ball to her were the cutie pie was hitting the ball as soon as the ball fell in the floor she was moving the ball with bat and laughing in happiness. Ranveer too laughed and was playing with his daughter well.
Rithika(who has changed and felt tiered):Tk let me sleep but feeling thirsty(she turned and was about to take water from the jug were she didn't find water in it):Oh when going for dinner itself I should have took the jug and gone. Tk let me go now(she got up from the bed and took the jug and started to walk towards the entrance of the room).
Raagini(seeing Ranveer who was about to throw the ball): Papa(she showed her hand above her):papa ball papa...
Ranveer(with a smile):Want to throw the ball high?
Raagini: Hmmm(she was shaking her head as yes).
Ranveer: Okay

Telling it he took his hand high and to make Raagini smile he throw the ball somewhat high were the ball went out of the room and that was the moment Rithika came out of the room with jug in her hand were the plastic ball hit her shoulder well.
Rithika(feeling the pain): Ouch..(she was okay with the pain and saw who has done it were Ranveer was standing opposite to her in his room which clearly told he only have done it).
Ranveer saw Rithika with a what to tell face.
To be continued 😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 355
Rithika was seeing Ranveer who was seeing her with a what to tell face were Rithika took a deep breath and saw the ball that was laying in the floor. She bend and took the ball from the floor and saw Raagini who was standing in between her and Ranveer and started to walk to Raagini. Raagini cutely laughed and came to Rithika dropping the bat in the floor. The time of both coming towards each other both met in the entrance of Ranveer's room.
Raagini(seeing Rithika):Au...au Ball..
Rithika(with a smile):To this level you have started to talk very good(she gave the ball to Raagini):Elo play
Raagini got the ball from Rithika and with a happiness entered their room and went and took the bat that was left in the floor. Rithika(seeing Ranveer):Tell me sorry..
Ranveer(seeing Raagini and seeing Rithika):For what?
Rithika: Now also you only throw the ball on me know?
Ranveer: wo...(in a stammering tone);Nahi Raagini only throw it.
Rithika(with a fun making face): Oh really? to my height Raagini is able to throw the ball?
Ranveer(getting caught): Tk tk I only throw the ball and I didn't expect you will be coming at the right time there. And I can't tell sorry and all.
Rithika(seeing him with a head shake): Okay but surely one day I will make you tell sorry for hurting my leg and throwing ball on me and make you accept my sorry too for what all I did(seeing Raagini who was seeing the bat and ball having in her hand):Raagini.
Raagini(seeing Rithika):Au...
Rithika(with a smile):Good night.

Raagini smiled were rithika too smiled to her back and started to walk in the corridor. As soon as she left Ranveer was again having a cute anger.
Ranveer(to himself):Don't know how Ishani is able to forgive all. If I see Rithika face itself the way she cheated only coming to my mind. I am feeling that even this acting is too to cheat us But what my Ishani is having concern for her. Tk let me take care of Ishani well so that Rithika can't harm her.
As he was telling it he felt a little hand touching his leg. Ranveer seeing its Raagini giving a smile to her started to play with her again. Ishani came out of the washroom after changing were she had a smile seeing Ranveer and Raagini playing. Ishani went to the door and closed the door and locked it. She covered it with curtain and went to her cupboard and took a novel and came to the bed and started to read it.
Rithika drinking the water from the kitchen and took water in the jug too was about to come out of kitchen were she saw Mala coming inside the kitchen.
Rithika(with a smile): Mala..
Mala(bit had a shivering face); wo...I came to keep all the foods safely and go only..
Rithika(seeing her fearing and thought about the ways she scolded her once and giving a smile): Mala I know I have scolded you so much once but trust me I am not that type of girl to see servants as slave and all. I really don't know why I changed like that Please forgive me for hurting you with words and my actions too.

Devarsh came to the dinning table and not finding water there was about to enter the kitchen were he saw Rithika talking to Mala and waited there to hear it.
Mala(seeing Rithika): Its Okay Bhabhi I am servant here you have all the rights to do what you want to do to me?
Rithika: Nahi Mala I was only wrong I am sorry.
Mala(giving a smile):Tk Bhabhi its okay let me keep the foods safely and leave to servant quarters.
Rithika:Hmm okay(she gave a smile).

Mala started to do her work were Rithika with the jug full of water started to walk out of the kitchen and she saw Devarsh in the entrance. She gave a not minding face and started to walk towards the stairs.
Devarsh(started to walk behind her and when they came near the stairs):Superb acting Rithika. I think we need to give you Oscar award for your acting But let me tell you this good girl acting does not suite you. you are doing wrong by trying to change.
Rithika(stopped and seeing him with her bold attitude turning to him):So Mr. Devarsh Parekh let me tell you something that you are nothing If Ishani and Ranveer are not in your life. I don't mind you at all better stay away from me or else what Disha got from me today you will get it from me.

Devarsh saw her with a anger were Rithika seeing him with a up and down look started to climb the stairs. She walked in the stairs and moved to her room.
Devarsh:(in anger):What is this I am not able to get money at all? (hitting his hand with other hand):Shit. (he went to the kitchen and drank water and went to his room).
Rithika came to the room and keeping the jug in the lamp stand and closed the door and locking it went to the bed and turned off the lights and laid in the bed and started to sleep.
Raagini playing till now with Ranveer feeling sleeping put the bat from her hand down were Ranveer was not able to get her act were the cutie pie started to walk to Ishani.
Raagini(standing near Ishani): Mama..
Ishani(with a smile): Oh my cutie got sleep(she kept the novel in the lamp table and took Raagini in her hand and made her lay in the shoulders and started to caress her back with love).
Ranveer(seeing Raagini and Ishani in thoughts):To Raagini also Ishani has time only to me she does not have time. (thinking it he took the bat and ball and kept it in the toys basket).

Ranveer came to the cupboard and took the night dresses and entered the washroom. Ishani was seeing all the moves of Ranveer though she didn't show him she is seeing him. Ishani was caressing Raagini's back were the cutie pie was closing her eyes due to heavy naughtiness in day time. It just took few minutes were Raagini was sleeping well. Ranveer came out of the washroom changing himself to t-shirt and night pant. Ishani seeing Raagini slept brought her out of the hug slowly and got up from the bed and laid Raagini in the cradle. Raagini was sleeping well. Ranveer came to the bed and sat in the bed keeping his phone in the lamp stand and took the bed sheet and was about to lay.
Ishani(seeing Ranveer sat in the bed beside her and in a low tone):Ranveer.
Ranveer(seeing her):Give your time to all not for me. I am your husband but not able to get your affection or anything. (he gave a worried face and laid in the bed and covered him with the bed sheet).
Ishani(seeing his back in thoughts): He is not ready to accept Rithika and now he is feeling I am not spending time with him too. Tk let me make him understand in the morning let him sleep now.
(Ishani thinking it turned off the lights and laid beside Ranveer).

NEXT DAY MORNING
Ranveer woke up when it was seven o clock. He rubbed his face were he saw Ishani was taking her clothes from cupboard. Ranveer got up from the bed and when Ishani was about to enter the washroom he too came and was about to enter the washroom. Ishani saw him with a silent look.
Ranveer(without seeing her): let me brush and fresh up alone and come.
Ishani(giving a head shake as okay):Tk.

Ranveer opened the washroom door and entered the washroom were Ishani was seeing Ranveer closing the washroom entering inside.
Ishani(to herself):Kya karo ab? still now Ranveer is angry only tk let me do something
she was thinking and saw the Saree she had in her hand and seeing Raagini who was sleeping well in the cradle and with a naughty smile kept the Saree in the hanger inside the cupboard again. She waited for Ranveer to come out were after sometime Ranveer came out making himself fresh. He saw Ishani with a cute silent face and started to walk to the bed and sat in the bed and took his phone and started to see his phone. Ishani seeing him with a smile entered the washroom.
NIRBHAY'S HOUSE..
Aarthi came to Nirbhay room and knocked his door. Nirbhay who was sleeping well hearing the door knock came out of his sleep. Aarthi was knocking the door again were Nirbhay immediately got up and sat in the bed.
Aarthi: Bhaiya..(she knocked again).
Nirbhay:(hearing it is Aarthi to himself):Aarthi..tk(he got down from the bed and rubbing his eyes and came to door and opened the door were he saw Aarthi and gave a smile):Aarthi..
Aarthi:Sorry Bhaiya I disturbed your sleep.
Nirbhay(with a smile): Nahi nahi tell me for what you came now?
Aarthi:Bhaiya shall we go to Ranveer's house today?. Let us bring Rithika back to home.
Nirbhay: Haan let us.Shall I come out today?
Aarthi: Haan you can Bhabhi its almost going to be a weak know? Let us go as soon as I got to know Rithika is in Ranveer's home I told you you said you too need to come and see Rithika and Ishani so only I told you to be in home for few days as I need you to come back to normal and even after that incident I don't want you to come out quickly so only I told you to wait these days. Today let us go..
Nirbhay: Haan let us tell Uttam to be ready let us go to Ranveer's house and let me ask sorry to Ranveer's family and Ishani, Rithika(he gave a smile):Let me make myself ready let us go.
Aarthi:Tk let me tell him to come you get ready(giving a smile she started to move).

Nirbhay with a smile closed the door and came and took the dresses and entered the washroom.
RV MANSION..
Ishani after she took bath was wearing her dresses were she was in her blouse and in-skirt. The wet hair showed her more hot in the mirror to her. Ishani had a smile and took the towel and made it to hang in her shoulders to cover her chest and stomach.she walked to the door and unlocked the door and opened it partially.
Ishani(was able to see Ranveer who was seeing his phone still and to herself):Angry boy is sitting and seeing his phone tk let me make him come out of anger today itself(seeing Ranveer in a normal tone):Ranveer..
Ranveer(hearing Ishani's voice in the washroom):haan
Ishani:Ranveer please can you come here..?
Ranveer(taking his eyes from the phone and in a doubtful face):Why should I come there?
Ishani:(acting like having stammering tone): Ra..Ranveer its emergency please come know.

Ranveer with a not understanding face kept the phone in the lamp table and he got up from the bed and he started to walk towards the washroom. He came and stood near washroom and seeing Ishani's face through the partly opened door. Her cute face made him to be silent for a while but he brought his anger cutely in his face.
Ranveer(turning other side):Tell me what you want?
Ishani:Ranveer I ...didn't bring my Saree please can you take and give it to me?
Ranveer;(seeing her face a glance and shaking his head as yes): hmm tk where is it?
Ishani: In my cupboard yellow color Saree it will hanging as second Saree.
Ranveer: hmm okay.(he started to walk towards the cupboard).
H
e opened Ishani's cupboard were Ishani was seeing him with a smile. Ranveer saw the Saree and as Ishani told seeing the second Saree and took it from the cupboard and took the Saree from the hanger and keeping the hanger in the cupboard and closed the cupboard and he walked to the washroom and came and stood in front of the washroom and showed the Saree to her. Ishani seeing him brought her hand out of the washroom. Ranveer seeing her and lowering his eyes to the floor took the Saree to Ishani's hand. Ishani coming like getting the Saree held Ranveer's hand wrist. Ranveer saw his hand held by Ishani and saw Ishani with a not understanding face. Ishani opened the door and came out of the washroom were she was wearing a pink color blouse and In-shirt and there was a towel handing over her chest that hided her stomach too. Ishani was still holding his hand were still now he was not able to get why Ishani is doing it. Ishani came close to him.
Ranveer(seeing her closeness):What are you doing?
Ishani:(in a romantic voice and smile): Make me wear Saree today.

To be continued 😉
Edited by sakshi5050 - 7 years ago
o_gudiya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hi sakshi di. 
Amazing Fab episodes..
Loved ranveer and ritikas scene..found it funny😆
Raagini is becoming morr naughtier now..
Ranveer to make ishani wear saree..was waiting from when for this episode..
Lets c whether ranveer accept to make her wear saree..
Update soon di..eagerly waiting for next episode..
Take care n keep smiling..
shaktiluvradz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi sakshi lovely ishveer scenes let's see what ranveer is up to hope this ritika should not fall for ranveer again by seeing ishani happy life and nirbhay ritika changed overnight unable to believe funny our cutie pie scenes keep update soon