keep smiling
take care
keep reading

😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: PrinceAsif

It's indeed great to c that Rithika is back to her old form again...it's great to knw that she left her evilness for good...happy to c that Amba & Rithika got patched up...all over the episode is fantastic... Mind blowing update dear sissy...waiting for the next one...b happy sissy

Hi Prince
thanks for the comment
glad you liked Rithika back to her old form again
ya she left her evilness for good
glad you liked Amba and Rithika patch up
glad hyou liked all the episode
ya let me update it dear
keep reading 😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nandhini1020

Hi sakshi 

i liked the episode very much
ranveer and raagini are a perfectly bonded father and daughter
i hope rithika should be changed positive 
I thought today there were only some ishveer scene
raagini is very cute 
waiting for your next episode
bye 
take care and be safe

Hi Nandhini
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the episode
yes Ranveer and Raagini bonded so well as father and daughter
ya Rithika should have changed for sure
ya only few scenes today
glad you liked Raagini's cuteness
ya let me update it dear
take care
keep reading

😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: o_gudiya

Hi sakshi di..

Hiw r u.
Teh episode is so sweet..
I loved it.
I loved old ritika confident n positive..thnk u for bringing her back..hope we can see ishveer n her frendship now..and she helping ishveer like she used to do before..
Ragini shevis soo cute..
Update soon di..

Hi Gudiya behan
thanks for the comment
ya I am doing good
hope you are too doing good
glad you liked the episode
yes Rithika back to her confident and positive
ya wish you liked her back
let us see their friendship now
and the way she will be a support system in Ishveer story
glad you liked Raagini's cuteness
ya let me update it dear
keep reading
😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 352
Rithika started to climb the stairs to go to Sharman's room were Ishani and Amba exchanged a lovely smile between them.
Amba:(seeing Ishani): you have changed her Ishani..
Ishani(with a smile shaking her head as no): No Maa I didn't change her. Rithika was not bad by nature to safeguard her respect she chose the wrong way and she become that much evil. That evil was just a mask in her face now she has thrown that mask from her face now its the real face of Rithika. I am able to see the truth in her eyes.
Amba: Haan I wish she should stay like this itself.
Ishani:hmm she will be Maa.Tk Maa let me make the breakfast  ready in the table and make Coffee for Ranveer.
Amba: Haan let me take Aarti to all.
Ishani: hmmm tk Maa.

Ishani and Amba smiling to each other started to move towards their works.
Rithika came to Sharman's room and she knocked the door.
Parul(was making Sharman wear his tie):Some one is knocking the door Sharman..
Sharman(with a smile):Let them knock make me wear the tie and then go.
Parul(seeing him with a cute anger):What you wish should happen?(with a smile): Okay(she made him to wear the tie were they were hearing the door knock again and then finishing the tie wearing and giving a smile):Done. Can I go and open the door now?
Sharman(with a smile):yes sure.
Parul cutely smiling to him started to move towards the door were Sharman saw himself in the mirror and took the comb and started to comb his hair. Parul opened the door were her face that had smile slowly came to a silent face. She didn't know what to react seeing Rithika in front of her. Rithika was smiling to Parul with a cute smile.
Parul(in a low tone):Rithika..
Rithika(with a smile): Haan I am Rithika only.If you give permission can I see your husband Mr. Sharman Parekh?

Sharman combing his hair well and hearing Parul talking to some one kept the comb in the dinning table and started to walk to the entrance of the room.
Parul:wo..(she was thinking what to tell were she can't get how Sharman will react seeing Rithika in front of him).
Sharman(came to the entrance of the room and saw Rithika in a shocked tone):Rithika tum?
Rithika(gave a smile):Sharman I need to talk to you that is why I came here. If you allow can I come inside the room?
Sharman:(in a anger tone):No need there is nothing left between us to talk I think. Better go away from here.
Rithika(with a silent smile): Hmm I know you are angry on me but I came as a friend to talk to you. If I miss this talk with you I will only spend my life with the guilty of having a misunderstanding between us.
Sharman: Haan we always hand misunderstandings only. you no need to correct anything.Why are you acting as a good person now? May be Ishani may trust you I and Ranveer will never trust you. you have played with our feelings so well Rithika.
Rithika(seeing Sharman): I know you are angry on me to great extreme but please give me a chance Sharman let me explain you.
Sharman: No need(seeing Parul):close the door(he turned to other side and stood facing the wall).
Parul(seeing Rithika and then Sharman in a matured tone):Sharman when someone is asking for a chance with a humbleness you need to give it to them know?
Sharman:(seeing Parul):you are supporting her? Don't trust her Parul I wish that you won't become Ishani Part 2.
Parul(with a smile): Nahi Sharman Bhabhi is always a good soul. I can never ever become her part 2. See I am telling it as a wife to you she is asking a chance to her. Give it to her and hear what is she telling to you. At least for me hear it.(she was having a wanting childish face).
Sharman(seeing Parul and thinking and shook his head as okay and saw Rithika):Come in..
Rithika(with a bubbly smile): Hmm thank you(she entered the room).

sharman and Parul came behind her and stood behind Rithika. Rithika turned to them with a smile were Sharman still was seeing her with a doubtful look only.
Rithika(seeing Sharman joined her hands in front of him):Sorry Sharman. I was wrong to you all the time. I am really sorry. I know the act I did to you never have forgiveness But I am sorry. I never know what to do in return to you for the shame I brought to your respect but I promise you I will be always a good friend to you here after. I know you won't trust me easily because I have played with your feeling and I have tried to show you as father of my child.Forgive me If you can forgive me Sharman.(seeing Parul with a smile):you have got a good husband. He is such a man who only know truth in his life. I am happy for you and even you too forgive me Parul If I have hurt you knowingly or even unknowingly.
Parul: no you didn't hurt me Rithika.
Rithika(with a smile): Happy that I have got a person who I have not hurt. Tk let me leave (giving  a smile to Sharman and Parul Rithika started to walk out of their room)

Sharman was standing with a silent face were Parul saw Sharman's face and she was sure that Sharman was thinking something now.
Parul(seeing Sharman):Kya hua Sharman?
Sharman: (in a low tone): Rithika is strange now.
Parul: Till now you were telling she is acting now you are telling she is behaving strange.
Sharman: Haaan she is having some change.Rithika is not a girl to come down from her ego. But now she is talking everything openly and admitting her wrongs too. That means..(he was having a thinking face again).
Amba(came to their room with Aarti and hearing the last words of Sharman with a smile):That means She is changed.
Sharman(seeing Amba): Kaki you are trusting Rithika?
Amba:Sharman even I was angry with Rithika but think what Ishani said more than making her a angry girl by developing our misunderstanding with her let us accept her so that she too will become good. Rithika is not bad by nature and all Sharman her situation turned her worst. Now Ishani's timely help has changed Rithika. She talked to me also in the morning I too hope she is changed.(she took the Ladoo and gave it to Sharman were he got the Ladoo in hand):So even you too try to be normal to her(seeing Parul and giving the Ladoo): you too.
Parul: Tk Maasi.

Amba gave a smile to Parul and showed the Aarti to Sharman and Parul were Parul and Sharman took the Aarti. Amba started to move out of their room. Sharman and Parul exchanged a look and had the Prasad.
Sharman:(finishing the Ladoo): Tk let us go to breakfast.
Parul: Haan.

They both started to walk out of their room.
Ishani with the coffee cup in her hand was walking in the corridor towards their room.As she came to their room entrance she saw Ranveer taking Aarti from Amba and was getting the Prasad. Ishani with a smile entered the room were Amba too smiling to Ranveer turned to walk out of the room.
Amba(seeing Ishani):Tk Ishani give coffee to Ranveer and both of you come down to breakfast.
Ishani(with a smile):Tk Maa

Amba started to move out of their room were Ranveer saw Ishani with a smile. He had the Ladoo in a two mouth. The perfect RV was ready in his black and white coat and suite. Ishani with a smile showed him the coffee cup.
Ranveer(seeing her with a smile):More than coffee I need romance.
Ishani:Accha but nahi abhi nahi let us go down.
Ranveer(got the coffee from her):Tk first you go down let me drink the coffee and come.
Ishani(with a smile): hmm okay (she started to walk)

Ranveer seeing her walking immediately kept the coffee cup in the lamp table and came behind her and when she reached the entrance of the room Ranveer cutely came and stood in front of her.
Ishani(seeing Ranveer);Arrey why are you standing in front of me?
Ranveer without answering her cutely held both the door of the room and closed it coming inside the room and locked the room.
Ranveer(cutely came near her and pulled her close to him): If you say no romance means I will leave you.
Ishani(seeing him lovingly): I know you will do these kind of things. Come Ranveer let us go down and once breakfast is over I need to come up before Raagini wakes up.
Ranveer:(seeing her lovingly):Tk let me leave but give me a kiss now or else I won't leave you.
Ishani: (cutely bowing her head): I am feeling shy Ranveer leave me.
Ranveer(made her more close by pulling her and making his grip tight): Please please..
Ishani(raised her head and saw him with a smile):Ranveer tum bi na bahut romantic hain. I am not able to satisfy your romantic needs.
Ranveer(lovingly brought his one hand and held her cheek): who said you can't satisfy my romantic needs even your shyness is a treat to me. That is enough to make our romance complete.
Ishani(with a smile):you saw my shyness know?now leave me.
Ranveer(cutely turned her to other side and made her to rest her back in the wall and coming close to her in low tone): please ek kiss.
Ishani(seeing him close to her):Tell me how you get mood to kiss often?
Ranveer(he brought his hand and touched her lower lips and seeing her):If this lips looking like cherry fruit means will I be without having it.

Ishani saw him with a cute look were she saw him with a love in her eyes. Ranveer lovingly took her hand and kept her hand in his cheek were Ishani held his cheek and Ranveer seeing her lips came close to her lips. Ishani saw him were before he could kiss she lovingly hugged him as she was not able to bear the shyness. Ranveer embraced her well.
Ishani(in a low tone):you are sweet.
Ranveer: hmmm

They both lost each other in their hug were Ishani came to consciousness and came out of the hug.
Ishani: Let us go Ranveer..
Ranveer: Haan but kiss..
Ishani(with a cuteness turned him to other side and kissed his cheek): okay.
Ranveer(seeing her a cute puppy look): I am your husband not Raagini.
Ishani: (held his hand): Let me give you Ranveer now (pushing him cutely ) have coffee and let us go down.

Ranveer without heart leaving her went towards the coffee in the lamp table and he took the coffee cup and started to sip it. Ishani waited for him were Ranveer was having cute puppy look of not getting romance from Ishani.Ranveer finishing the coffee kept the empty cup in the table and came to Ishani.
Ranveer(without seeing her):Let us go
Ishani:Why are you having this puppy face now?
Ranveer(seeing her in a longing tone): I really need time with you but when we get time also you are not..
Ishani(turned him to her):Ranveer I too miss you a lot let us get time for us for sure okay then let me give you everything what you ask.
Ranveer:(with a cute face):Sure..
Ishani: Haan bilkul.
Ranveer(cutely showed his hand to Ishani):Tk then come..

Ishani with  a smile gave her hand in Ranveer's hand were he opened the door and Ishani made sure Raagini is sleeping and they closed the door and both started to walk in the corridor. Ishani as they came to the stairs left Ranveer's hand and giving a smile to him which said the meaning that all will be there so that she can't come by holding his hand. Ranveer smiling to her walked in the stairs and they both came to the dinning table were both Vaghela and Parekh's were in the dinning table for morning breakfast. Ranveer sat in his chair were Ishani took the food and started to serve to all.
To be continued 😉
o_gudiya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lovely.. Locely.. Sweet epi di
Ritika..i m really loving her..the most lovely thing which i like in her is her attitude when she came..
All parekhs n vaghelas r now on a mission to change ritika
Hope ritika is not faking thus time..
Loved ishveers cute n short rokance..
Update next soon di..waiting..⭐️
Nandhini20 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hai sakshi 
the episode is very lovely
rithika is changed but every body is angry on h so she needs to cool them down
aways ranveer is in romantic mood at last he is little disappointed because of kiss
they both r wanting each other very badly i think so
waiting for your next episode
bye 
take care and be safe

Varnav thumbnail
I'm really addicted for your stories sakshi... where I can feel each moment of ishveer... keep updating plz gve a episode of ranveer making ishani to wear a Saree... frm long back waiting fr this episode of yours
shaktiluvradz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
HI sakshi thanks for pm ishveer scenes were so cute still can't trust ritika I think becoz other only ishveer will be separated keep update shaman was right she said very strange  now