Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: o_gudiya

Hehe pratik took the advantage od the situation.. Hehe.. 

He booked tge whoke row ticjet for their orivacy. 
A cute chapter di.. 
Update soon

Hi Gudiya behan 
thanks for the comment 
yes Pratik took the advantage of the situation 
he booked the whole row for the privacy 
glad you liked the chapter 
ya let me update it dear
keep reading ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nandhini1020

Hai sakshi

very cute episode i liked all the scenes
raagini is very cute she cant even stay away from ishani for sometime also 
ranveer and raagini playing game in tab very nice scene
what i thought has happened that pratik didnt said anything in home   good...
waiting for your next episode
bye 
take care and be safe

Hi nandhini 
thanks for the comment 
glad you liked the episode and all the scenes 
happy you liked Raagini cuteness yes can't stay away from Ishani for sometime too 
ye Ranveer and Raagini are playing game in tab glad you liked it 
ya your guess only happened Pratik didn't say anything in home 
ya let me update it dear 
take care 
keep reading 
😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: o_gudiya

Congratulations Sakshi Dii.. On completing 350 episodes.. God bless you di.. May u reach 1000 more.. Take care.. 

Hi Gudiya behan 
thanks for the wishes 
ya with your support it has reached to this place 
take care
keep reading 
😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shaktiluvradz

Congratulations Sakshi for completing 350 Episodes keep up the Good Work ''

Hi Janani 
thanks for the wishes 
thanks for the support till date
keep reading 
😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 351
Ranveer and Raagini were cutely playing in the tab. Ishani saw them with a smile.The day was in its evening. Ranveer and Raagini were in their own world of playing were Ranveer finally took Raagini to the floor and they both started to play cricket based on Raagini's rules. Ishani with a smile taking deep breath started to walk out of the room to make tea to all.Ranveer saw Ishani moving out and giving a smile continued to play with Raagini. The day started to run at its routine for Ishani. The day was moving to late evening were still now Raagini was playing all the sort of games with Ranveer in their room.As playing with ball with Ranveer Raagini suddenly having the ball in her hand and with a cute face..
Raagini:mama...
Ranveer(seeing her cute face): Oh my baby's thoughts went to Mama.Tk at least you have been with Papa for so long today papa is happy for it.Mama would be in the hall come let us go(he got the ball and kept it in the toys basket and he took Raagini in his hand and started to walk out of the room). 
He walked in the corridor and brought her in the stairs and came down to the hall were there was no one in the hall. He saw the dinning table were Ishani was talking to Mala and smiling and arranging the dinner for all in the table. 
Raagini(seeing Ishani near the dinning table): Mama..(she started to cry). 
Ranveer:Arrey baby don't cry come let Papa take you to Mama. 
Ranveer started to walk towards Ishani were the cutie pie was crying cutely showing her hand to Ishani.Ranveer brought Raagini to Ishani.
Raagini(seeing Ishani): Mama...(she was having cute tears in her eyes). 
Ishani(seeing Mala): Bring Orange juice Mala for Raagini. 
Mala:Tk Bhabhi(she started to move to the kitchen). 
Ishani(as soon as Mala left saw the crying Raagini):Cutie pie got Mama's thoughts? So busy in playing with Papa..
Raagini(took her both hands and showed it to Ishani): Mama...Mama mein...Mama..
Ishani(seeing it came around the table and came near Ranveer and got Raagini):Arrey kya hua Baby?
Raagini(hugged Ishani tightly as soon as she came to her hand):Mama mein...Mama..
Ishani(caressing Raagini's back):Tk tk nothing baby...
Raagini was hugging Ishani tightly were Ranveer was cutely smiling seeing them. 
Ishani(hugging Raagini well and seeing Ranveer smiling):Why are you smiling?
Ranveer: Nothing more than anyone she is loving you like anything Ishani. She cannot be without you. 
Ishani(with a smile): hmmm that is why I too love her so much. I too can't be without my cutie pie. 
Ranveer; hmmm its nice to see your bonding. 
Ishani:(caressing Raagini's back were the cutie pie calmed down in her embrace): hmm even when she is with you its nice to see your both bonding. 
Ranveer: Haan(he was cutely smiling). 
As Ranveer and Ishani were smiling to each other Mala came out of the kitchen with the Orange juice glass. Ishani got the juice glass from her and kept it in the table and she too sat in the chair and slowly made Raagini to come out of the hug. 
Raagini(with a lovely face): Mama..
Ishani:Tk kuch Nahi now have some juice okay?
Raagini(innocently): hmm.
Ishani started to feed Raagini the juice were the cutie pie was having it with cuteness. Ranveer and Ishani were smiling happily with in their cute family were Ranveer too was making Raagini smile. The day ran at its way were all had their dinner and after the dinner Ranveer came to his room and changed himself and came and sat in the bed. Ishani brought Raagini in her hand to the room were the cutie pie was cutely playing well. The afternoon deep sleep was keeping her active at that time. Ishani brought Raagini and left her in the bed. Raagini cutely walked and went and touched Ranveer's shoulders. 
Ranveer(with a smile took Raagini in hands):Oh my daughter didn't get sleep yet?
Raagini(cutely): Naa Papa naa
Ranveer with a smile made her sit in his lap and started to talk to her were Raagini was talking to him in her child language. 
Ishani:Ranveer take care of Raagini let me change and come. 
Ranveer: Haan 
Ishani went to the cupboard and took her dresses and entered the washroom. Ranveer was keeping on talking to Raagini were the cutie pie lovingly rested her head in his chest. Ranveer getting Raagini is getting sleep started to caresses her back and was telling a story to her. Ishani came out changing herself to t-shit and night pants and came and sat next to Ranveer with a smile seeing Raagini resting her head in Ranveer's chest. 
Raagini(with half sleep seeing Ishani laying in Ranveer's chest):mama..
Ishani(in a low tone):Sleep Baby..
Raagini closed her eyes were she started to sleep well after a while. Ranveer seeing Raagini slept well he saw Ishani and signed she slept. 
Ishani: Make her sleep in bed Ranveer..
Ranveer: hmm(he carefully took Raagini and made her to sleep in the bed and saw Ishani): Ishani you enjoyed the movie date know?
Ishani:(with a smile): Hmm I enjoyed but I wish Pratik could never tell this to anyone. 
Ranveer: He won't but If his blabbering mouth blabbered something means we will get caught..
Ishani:let us wish he won't blabber. Tk Ranveer good night. 
Ranveer:hmm good night I too feel sleepy. 
Ishani: hmm sleep well.
Ranveer turned off the lights leaving the bed stand lamp to glow and both of them laid beside Raagini. The trio had a beautiful sleep. 
Rithika in that night was walking inside her room right and left. Her thoughts went to all the flashbacks of how Ishani always forgave her and now how she has given her a rebirth again by saving her taking to hospital. Her pain was now totally reduced and she is able to walk well now. Rithika thought about Zaveri and a smile came in her lips.Her memories went back to beautiful memories of her life. 
FLASHBACK..
Rithika and Zaveri were walking in the garden of their house when Rithika was in home after completing her MBA. 
Rithika(walking with smile): Papa I thought I will become a doctor but as days go like everyone my interest too got changed and now I am a MBA graduate. Now I can't become a doctor. 
Zaveri stopped and saw her with a smile were Rithika too stopped seeing Zaveri. She was not able to get the meaning for the smile of Zaveri. 
Rithika:Papa why are you smiling at me like this?
Zaveri(showing their house): I have lot of money and property. All the property and money is only for you. you are only going to manage it. I don't worry that you didn't become a doctor. you can be like this itself but all I want from you is you should spend our money in a good way to the needy people and all this Papa want from you is you should be a good person. That is more than enough for me. 
Rithika(with a smile hugged him): I will be Papa. 
FLASHBACK ENDS..
Rithika(with a feeling face to herself): How I become that much worst? why should I fall in that Chiraag's eye? Because of him to hid the truth that I lost my respect I started to tell lie then to hide that lie I told again a lie. To completely hide the lie I started to kill the people who know the truth..(hitting her head):Stupid Rithika tum? Now all you have done is you have spend your money always by doing bad things like hiring henchman, trying to kidnap Ishani only. What good you have done with that money?If Papa was alive he would have completely hated me. After Papa went too Amba aunty took care of me so well why I didn't tell the truth to her and be a good daughter to this house. I have played with RV feelings and tried to marry him and bring a father to my baby. (she got a tear drop in the corner of her right eye she wiped it with her hand):Tk I will be completely good here after I will be cautious that I should not harm anyone.I should be a changed person when tomorrow morning Sunrises. 
Having a determination she went and turned off the lights and laid in the bed and thinking everything in her life she slowly started to drift off to sleep. 
NEXT DAY MORNING..
It was a beautiful morning that is especially going to bring a great change to RV mansion. The time was exactly 6.30 in the morning were at that time a changed and beautiful Rithika came out of the washroom after the bath with wet hair and she was looking so good in her purple color Chididar. She came to the mirror and saw her with a smile. The smile she saw in the mirror even she was seeing it after a long years. 
Rithika(with a smile):Where did you hide this smile? Why you had that evil face?(smiling well and seeing her chididar): hmm even this Ishani only brought to me.(shaking her head as okay): hmm its so good its suiting me well.
She started to get ready wearing the ornaments. She started to make herself perfectly ready were she turned towards the entrance of the room and came to the room door and opened it and came out of the room and she started to walk in the corridor. The walking clearly told the positive and humorous Rithika was back in the track. She walked in the corridor and she came to the stairs were coming down in the stairs itself she saw Amba was praying to Krishna. Rithika with a smile came down in the stairs and she came to Krishna and stood behind Amba and joined her hands to the God. Amba was praying well ...
Rithika(joined her hands and closed her eyes in prayers): Krishna I never know whether there is forgiveness for the acts I did? But I wish to live a good life without hurting others. I am changed don't know who is going to believe it? But please Give me back my Amba aunty, Give me back my RV and Ishani's friendship. Give me the complete RV family affection for me. If these things are there for me I would live my complete life with a smiling face. I promise here after I will never think evil or act evil. I will try to be a good human being and will try to lead a life that does not affect anyone. (she opened her eyes were she saw Amba was now showing Aarti to God)
Rithika with a smile was still joining her hands and smiling with a heart full of happiness. Amba showing the Aarti turned to move to show Aarti and give Parsad to other were she stopped seeing Rithika in front of her.Rithika was smiling cutely were Amba saw her from top to bottom and gave a light smile. 
Rithika(in a hesitating tone):Will you give me Aarti Aunty?
Amba(shaking her head as yes showed the tali to her): hmmm
Rithika lowered her head and took the Aarti were Amba took a Ladoo and gave it to her as Prasad.Rithika with a smile got it. 
Amba:Are you okay now?
Rithika(with a smile shaking her head as yes): Haan as Ishani took good care of me I am really okay now. 
Amba(in a proud tone): Haan Ishani will take care of all so well.(telling it she was about to move). 
Rithika(before Amba could go):Amba Aunty..
Amba(stopped and seeing her): Kya?
Rithika:Aunty I know? you was the one who had more love on me and you are the one who trusted me like anything but I myself spoiled everything. I really didn't do it wanted but still today I can't get why I did all those things. (she held the ladoo and joined her hands to Amba):Aunty trust me I won't turn evil again. Please when you took care of me once that time I didn't realize how precious was your affection. But today let me tell you even If I have seen my mother's face also I would have not got her affection to the level of your affection. Please forgive me Aunty. 
Amba(saw her with a emotional eyes): Rithika we all know you are a nice girl but we all never know how you changed that much evil. Even Now I cannot trust you but as a mother I am forgiving you please don't hurt us again. 
Rithika(with a emotional tears): I won't at any cost I won't Aunty. 
Amba(Giving a smile took the tilak and applied it on her forehead). 
Were Ishani who was ready for the day came down to the hall and saw Amba applying Tilak to Rithika were she had a smile in her face. She started to come towards them. 
Ishani:So nice to see you both again.
Amba(with a smile): Ishani tum?(she took the tilak and applied it to Ishani's forehead and Ishani took the Aarti and Amba gave the Prasad)
Ishani(got the Prasad and seeing Rithika): Hope you both have patched up well. 
Amba(with a smile): Haan Ishani Rithika will be good here after I hope. 
Ishani(with a smile):You no need to hope you can be sure Maa. (seeing Rithika): Hmmm this Dress suites you well its like our old Rithika(seeing Amba): Hain na Maa. 
Amba: Haan 
Rithika(with a smile seeing Ishani):Thank you Ishani I don't know what I am going to do in return for the things you did to me. But trust me I will be surely helping you at the right time when you need help. 
Ishani:(shaking her head as okay): okay my friend.Today know?you have breakfast with all of us. 
Rithika(bit hesitating):Nahi Ishani others will be feeling uncomfortable. 
Ishani:For that how many days you are going to be inside the room. come on mingle with others Rithika. 
Amba: Haan what Ishani is telling Right only. If you are really changed to old Rithika means she is such a girl to mingle with all so well. 
Rithika(shaking her head as okay): hmm okay let me but before it I need to see sharman.
Ishani(with a not understanding face):Sharman Bhaiya..
Rithika: Haan Ishani I have hurt him a lot too. Telling he is the father for my baby I played with him so well. Now I need to apologies to him. 
Ishani:Tk Bhaiya will be in his room only go and see him. 
Rithika;hmm tk. (She started to climb the stairs to walk to Sharman room). 
Amba and Ishani saw each other with a happy smile were Ishani started to have the Ladoo. 
To be continued ðŸ˜‰
Mayashelly thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
REdited by Mayashelly - 7 years ago
Mayashelly thumbnail
Hy sakshi dii.niz epi
Rithika is changed now
Hope we can see our old rithika in your ff now
You are taking the story so well dr..
Really good and loved the change of rithika
Update next soon dr
Keep smiling
Take care 😃
PrinceAsif thumbnail
It's indeed great to c that Rithika is back to her old form again...it's great to knw that she left her evilness for good...happy to c that Amba & Rithika got patched up...all over the episode is fantastic... Mind blowing update dear sissy...waiting for the next one...b happy sissy
Nandhini20 thumbnail
Hi sakshi 
i liked the episode very much
ranveer and raagini are a perfectly bonded father and daughter
i hope rithika should be changed positive 
I thought today there were only some ishveer scene
raagini is very cute 
waiting for your next episode
bye 
take care and be safe

o_gudiya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hi sakshi di..
Hiw r u.
Teh episode is so sweet..
I loved it.
I loved old ritika confident n positive..thnk u for bringing her back..hope we can see ishveer n her frendship now..and she helping ishveer like she used to do before..
Ragini shevis soo cute..
Update soon di..