Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Mayashelly

Hy sakshi dii
All the epis were so good
Sry for not rlying yesterday
But loved your chapter
Really. Its niz to see sushma leaving.. Orelse she may try to create problem
Loved when ragini wiped rithika's tears. Its so cute dii.
Ranveer brought ishani to theatre wow so this is his plan
Update next soon dii
Can't wait for next
Keep smiling
Take care 😳

Hi maya
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the episodes
its okay dear no need to be sorry for replying
glad you liked the chapter
yes Sushman left without creating any problem
happy you liked the way Raagini wiped Rithika's tears
yes Ranveer brought Ishani to theatre now
ya let me update it dear
keep smiling
take care
keep reading

πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

I loved d answer ishani gave sushma with a calm smile.Sushma cant change..the way she talked to her DIL n how her DIL answered her softly..oh..hope 1 day her DIL answer her back.loved a,ba ishani scene.Ritika is rly repenting i guess.but Disha devarsh r sure that she cant change n they r going 2 ask her 4 money?so cheap.Ritika n her dad wanted her 2 b a Dr who saves lives but she started taking off others' lives.I cud feel her feelings regarding that.Ranver took ishani 4 movie thru his trick.so cute

Hi jasmine
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the answer Ishani gave to Sushma
Sushma can never change and the way she is chaning to DIL and  how her DIL is too
ya may be she can tell her back
glad  you liked Amba and Ishani scene
ya may be Rithika is repenting now
Disha and Devarsh can never ever change they are thinking to get money now
yes Rithika and her father wanted her to be one who saves everyone life but Rithika
has changed to the extreme end of killing others
happy you were able to see Rithika's feelings
yes Ranveer with his trick brought Ishani to move
keep readingπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: o_gudiya

Hi di.. Fab update .. Loved ritika ragini scene.. Disga should get a proper reply... Movie.. Thus was the surprise.. Movie means romance to hehe.. Eagwrly waiting to read next.. Update soon

Hi Gudiya behan
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the update
happy you liked Rithika and Raagini scenes
ya wish what happens to Disha
now they have gone to movie and yes there can be romance too
this was Ranveer's surprise
ya let me update it dear
keep reading

πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shaktiluvradz

Hi sakshi thnq for pm ishveer to watch movies exciting to read hope cute scenes are on the way let's see what happens hope they should not get disturbed disha was right ritika never can change 

Hi Janani
thanks for the comment
Ishveer going to watch movie
ya let us see how they spend time with each other
ya wish they should spend quality time with each  other
ya Disha's words can be right I think Rithika cannot change but let us see
keep reading πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
shaktiluvradz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

WAITING FOR THIS LOVELY SCENE..ISHVEER😊
o_gudiya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sakshi5050

Hi Gudiya behan
glad you liked the episode
glad you liked the way Ishani handled Sushma
happy you liked Ranveer's thoughts
ya let us update it you can tell me what you thought about Rithika
ya I have revealed the surprise
ya let me update it dear
keep reading

πŸ˜‰

Yeah dii i can tell it.. And if byxhance its correct than it will break the upcoming suspense of your story. 
So its better to wait and tell u later.. 
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 349
Ranveer and Ishani entered the cinema hall and the Theater staff showed the seat to them were Ranveer and Ishani started to walk to their seats. Ishani saw the complete hall were only 15 people were in the hall. They went and sat in the seats were the lights of the hall was turned off and the advertisements were going on in the screen. Ishani saw the whole hall and got to know the people who have come to cinema were lovers. Ranveer sat comfortable with popcorn cup in his hand. Ishani too sat near him well.
Ishani:Ranveer what is this?
Ranveer(seeing her and seeing the popcorn cup):Popcorn Ishani.
Ishani(with a cuteness anger):Oh really? today only I am seeing it.(cutely hitting him): I am asking why have you brought me to theater?
Ranveer:(seeing her with a cute face);To spend time with you.
Ishani: you can spend in home know?
Ranveer: oh all are leaving us to spend time? Always someone is keeping on calling you or me.Just for few hours Ishani be with me.
Ishani saw Ranveer who was lovingly wanting her near him. They both were seeing each other with a love in their eyes. The movie started in the screen were both didn't even see it.
Ranveer(giving a smile): I love you Ishani.
Ishani(with a smile):So you wanted to spend time with me?(she sat well in the seat).
Ranveer: haan I wanted to spend time with you. Why you don't want me to be near you?
Ishani:Nahi I too need to spend time with you.
Ranveer:Then what so only I planned this cinema. you didn't like the surprise?
Ishani(with a smile shaking her head as okay):hmm I like it so much. But we would have planned some other day means we would have brought Raagini also know?
Ranveer:Arrey Raagini should be taken to some other places where she can run and play Ishani. She can't be sitting silently in Cinema theater know?
Ishani:Haan that is too right only.(with a cuteness): Haan anyways I liked the surprise but are we lovers Ranveer?
Ranveer: haan we are lovers only. what doubt you have in it?
Ishani:Lovers only but not that kind of lovers who used to start their love in collages and bunk the classes and come to theater.See around us all are collage students cum lovers only. We are husband and wife but we have told a lie in home and came to cinema.
Ranveer(taking a popcorn and having it):Hmm what to do? Our faith is like that..If they allow us to romance in home means why we are coming here?(he took a popcorn and feed Ishani).
Ishani(having the popcorn): hmmm tk anyways I love the surprise.
Ranveer(seeing her with a smile):loving only the surprise not your Ranveer?
Ishani(with a shy smile hitting him):See the movie..(she sat well and started to watch the movie).
Ranveer(with a cute disappointment going near her ears):We didn't come here to see the movie.
Ishani(turning to him):Then?
Ranveer(keeping his face close to her):We have come to romance here. (he took a popcorn and fed her).
Ishani:Haan I know that?(showing the movie that is running in the screen):when you have brought me to this flop movie itself I came to know that.
Ranveer: haan Girls are like this only knowing everything and behaving as though you don't know anything.
Ishani(she took a popcorn and feeding to Ranveer):But Men's know they never know anything but will behave as though they know everything. (she got the popcorn cup and started to have it).
Ranveer(seeing her):so I don't know anything?
Ishani:Haan
Ranveer(with a romantic smile putting his hand over Ishani's neck pulling her bit close to him in a husky tone):Without knowing anything only I gave a you child?
Ishani(with a shyness):Chee Naughty.(she closed her face in his shoulders).

Ranveer was enjoying her Shyness and was making her more close to him.He brought his other hand to her face and raised her face were he saw Ishani's face was full of red.She rested her head in his shoulders without seeing him.
Ranveer(in a husky tone):Ishani
Ishani:hmmm
Ranveer:I really want sometime with you. Don't know why we are getting disturbed often?
Ishani(seeing Ranveer):Even I am missing you. Don't know why we are often getting disturbed or some time we are fight between us
Ranveer:(he took the popcorn and was having it): Tk let us thank god that we got time now at least.
Ishani:hmm okay. Once when we came to cinema do you remember Maa and Baba was sitting next to us..
Ranveer: haan I do remember(showing the whole row):That is why today I booked the complete row only we will be sitting here.
Ishani:(taking her head from his shoulders and seeing Ranveer):This is how you will waste Money?See the whole hall no one will come here after. This much vacant hall then why you booked the whole row for this flop movie?
Ranveer: haaan Ishani the whole hall is almost vacant only but to our faith know even for this flop movie some one will come and sit next to us and to our surprise he can be a family member too. So only I booked the whole row to avoid those problem.
Ishani:(shaking her head as impossible):No one can change you. Earning with lot of efforts and wasting like this.(she was having a silent anger):
Ranveer(seeing her angry face): Ishani see I don't get time with you so I don't want this time to be spoiled by anything that is why I won't waste money here after. Today allow forgive me.(he was having a face to forgive).
Ishani(seeing him with a anger face and bringing a smile):Tk let it be the last.
Ranveer: Haan okay but (in a romantic tone):you can rest your head in my shoulders know?

Ishani giving a smile with love sat well and rested her head in his shoulders. Ranveer putting his hand around her neck they started to watch the movie.
Ishani(seeing the movie):Ranveer that time when Maa and Baba saw us we were romantic in the same way.
Ranveer: Haan that day itself they should have got to know that their son can't live without this girl. If they have know it means we won't had that much problem in our life.
Ishani: hmm we saw all the problems but here after nothing will come as a problem to us. We too won't create it.
Ranveer: Haan(he got the popcorn from Ishani and started to feed it to her were Ishani too fed it and they were spending quality time with each other).

The Movie was running were Ranveer and Ishani were lost in each others love.They never wanted to leave each other at any moment.The finished the popcorn. The movie had its intermission and the the movie was running its second half. Ranveer having Ishani in his shoulders brought his hand to the chairs hand. Ishani getting it with a smile brought her hand to Ranveer's hand and both held their hand in each others hand. Both were tightening their grip.Both their fingers were in between each others fingers.
Ranveer(in a husky tone); Ishani I think let us go to some hostel by telling something to people in home and share our love.
Ishani:Nahi Ranveer I cannot leave Raagini like that and come. We will get time surely we can share our love.
Ranveer(taking a deep breath): hmmm tk.
Ishani(holding his hand well): Don't have office work today?
Ranveer; I am working daily know? today just for my Ishani.
Ishani:Thank you.
Ranveer: I don't want thank you and all Instead I want I love you.
Ishani(seeing him resting her head in his shoulders): Let me tell you but not now.
Ranveer:I know you won't tell it that easily but let us share something today
Ishani:(held his hand well):what?
Ranveer: Tell me what kind of love you have on me?
Ishani(held his hand more tight): hmm (thinking with a romantic smile):My love will be always making Ranveer to smile. I know I have given him pain from my childhood but here after I will make my man to smile because of my love for him can never be reduced. I will be more flexible to him.When he needs a wife I will be his wife, when he needs friend I will be his friend, When he needs a girl friend I will become his girl friend, Or when he needs a lover I will be his lover(taking her head from his shoulders and with lovely smile): Like now I am doing my lover duty.
Ranveer(seeing her in a mesmerized look); Lovely Ishani..
Ishani:(with a smile):Tk now you tell what kind of love you have on me?
Ranveer(seeing her with a love): hmm (thinking the moment he saw her in his life): From the day I saw you more than you nothing is important to me. you made me happy when you was a small girl.Then I came to my teenage too my Ishani was with me only as a good friend. Then I undergone many problems but finally I got married to the girl who I loved as my everything.Finally Now I am so happy to be with her in all the moment of my life. I may hurt her or make her cry but my love for her will never ever decrease. (seeing Ishani with a mesmerized look): I want to be a mother's lap to her when she cries, I want to be a father's shoulders when she needs encouragement. I want to be always a best friend to her to whom she no need to hide anything. More of everything I wish to be a good husband for her complete life. My love is my everything Ishani qunki Meri Aashiqui sirf tumse hi..

Ishani saw Ranveer's eyes were both were seeing each other with love in their eyes. The movie flash were falling in their face but they didn't even mind the movie that is running.A beautiful romantic movie was painted by Ishveer. As they were seeing each other...
BG SONG..
Ae mere humsafar, ek zara intezaar
Sun sadaayein de rahi hain manzil pyaar ki
Ishani:Shall we leave?
Ranveer(coming to the world):But kyun? (seeing his watch):There is 15 more minutes for the movie to end.
Ishani:Ranveer Raagini may wake up and she may cry that is why?
Ranveer(shaking his head as okay): Haan tk tk let us go...(he gave a smile to her).

They both got up from the seats and started to walk towards the door. They came near the door and came out of the hall. Ranveer and Ishani started to walk towards the entrance of the theater were in another hall its was having some reasonable crown for that movie and all were coming out after that movie has ended.
Ishani:Ranveer I wish no one should see us.
Ranveer:Arrey who is going to see us? We have said we are going to office and came and we will be going home now and tell our work is over in office. Sharman and Nitin Uncle is in Diamond company only so none of family member is too in my office to tell the truth. No one can find out..

Telling Ranveer giving a smile to Ishani and she was too giving a smile to him and were walking to the entrance of the theater were while moving Ranveer clashed himself with a person who came from the other hall were..
Ranveer(standing well after the clash):Sorry s..(before he could tell he was shocked see the person who he has clashed).
Ishani too was shocked were both didn't know what to manage...
Ishani(in a stammering tone);P...p..Pratik..
To be continued πŸ˜‰
o_gudiya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Sakshi di last scene made me laugh like anything
Loved their tlk
Waiting to c how they handle the situation
Nandhini20 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hai saksh
i liked the episode very much
raagini is really a cutie pie yaar she is very cute
i hate that devarsh and disha they can go to any level for money for gods sake they should be aend out of rv mansion
ranveer acting smartly made everyone believe him and took ishani to theatre
ishveer scenes are awesome yaar
they both are very lovely
ishveer caught in front of pratik
i hope pratik will not confess this to anyone as ranveer can make pratik's mouth shut by offering his favourite meals and icecream 
bye 
take care and be safe

shaktiluvradz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi sakshi lovely scenes of ishveer they caught by pratik funny one let's see wat happen hope ishveer to get some time for them