Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Hafsa789

Sakshi what u have decided about the suggestion u asked?

Ya let me post the decision now dear 😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Hi My dear lovely readers and friends,

So I asked for few suggestions last week to you all. Now after reading all your suggestion I have come to the decisions.

1.As you all have suggested there will be 18+ consummation of Ishveer in the coming up episodes.

2.And as you all have asked there will be only monthly leaps so that we will be enjoying our cutie pie even for few more episodes.

3. Ishveer separation track will be coming up but don't worry it won't be for so long.
keep reading
Regards
Sakshi
o_gudiya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hii sakshi di.. 
Amazing superb epi. 
Loved ranveer admiring ishani.. Their romance but again disturbed

This ranvewrs maasi is half cracked or wht. 
But i know ishveer will change her mind.. 
Wht is the surprise di.. Cant wait

Update soon.. 
Loved ur final decision.. 
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Episode 347

Rithika after having the breakfast Ramu served her and making herself ready in front of the mirror and tried her best to walk well. Her pain was now some what okay. She walked out of the room and she came to the corridor and was walking slowly to the stairs.                                                                

Rithika(to herself):Let me walk some distance till stairs at least.

She walked in the corridor and came to the stairs and she started to get down in the stairs holding the stairs stand. She was getting down were she was able to hear some voices in the dinning table.She stood in the mid way of the stairs and saw the dinning table were Ishani,Amba, Laxmi, Kailash, Ranveer and few more new faces were sitting there. Rithika saw that new old lady scolding something with a doubtful face she stood in a step and saw the dinning table.

IN THE DINNING TABLE...

Sushma:What you are doing bahu? you are in front of your Saas and Sasur then you should know to behave well. When Husband is having his food you should be standing beside him and serving him.

Ishani turned and saw Ranveer with a not understanding face were Ranveer too saw her with the same expression. Amba was seeing Kailash were he too was seeing with a expression of what to tell. Laxmi too was thinking how to manage Sushma. Sushma was kept on criticizing Ishani for her act. 

Sushma(showing Pradeep who was standing next to her):See my bahu. she has never behaved in such a way. She will have her food only after us.why you can't be like that?

Ishani(immediately gave a smile to Sushma and in a lovely tone):Haan Maasi I can't.

Amba, Kailash and Laxmi saw Ishani with a doubtful look seeing the way Ishani told she can't and the way Ishani was smiling. Ranveer too saw her with a questioning face but he was sure Ishani will be handling the situation and he started to have his breakfast watching what is going to happen. 

Sushma(in a shocked tone):What? you can't..

Ishani(with a smile): Haan Maasi I can't. If Pradeepa is standing near you means she is your Bahu but I am not only Bahu to this house I am a beti to this house. (showing Amba): Meri Maa hain na she never thought be as a outsider. She is the mother to me. Almost all the day after my husband leave to his work I have had my breakfast with Maa and Baba only. It is in our eyes that how we see a Bahu. My Maa never look at me like a bahu she is taking care of me like her daughter..(seeing Amba with a smile): Hain na Maa. 

Amba(with a smile to Ishani): Haan Dikhra..(seeing Sushma): Haan Sushma Didi meri Ishani is this house beti hain. She is the one came to keep my family happy. She is the one who is bared pain and giving us grandchild to that girl we should give the respect what she deserves. (seeing Ishani): Ishani you have your breakfast(seeing Sushma): you too have your breakfast Didi. 

Sushma:(seeing Pradeepa):Don't think I will give this place to you. 

Pradeepa(seeing her Saas shook her head as okay): Ji Maaji. 

Ishani and Amba saw the way Sushma telling it to her daughter in law and Ishani and Amba saw each other with a look and both smiled and signed each other to have the breakfast and started to have the breakfast. 

Kailash and Laxmi started to have the breakfast with a smile in their faces seeing the way Ishani handled the problem well. Ranveer saw Ishani with a smile and was having his breakfast.

Rithika who heard what all Ishani said and seeing the way Ishani and Amba having the breakfast together in the table and had a smile in her face. 

Rithika(in thoughts): Haan they are good to each other only. For my own profit I only created many misunderstanding between mother in law and daughter in law. (she thought about the way Amba used to humiliate Ishani for the sake of her welfare and to herself): Here after no one can separate you both. (smiling seeing Ishani and Amba again started to climb the stairs). 

Ishani having her breakfast saw Ranveer who was seeing her with lovely eyes were Ishani cutely gave a wink to Ranveer were Ranveer to wink back to her without to others notice they both were exchanging a lovely love moment. Ishani once again made Ranveer to fall for her in the way of tackling Sushma and telling how special their house is. 

All finished their breakfast and they came to the hall were Sushma, Raju and Pradeep stood facing Amba, kailash. 

Sushma:Tk Amba, Laxmi, Kailash we are leaving..

Amba:Arrey I thought you will be here for few days. 

Sushma:Amba we came to my second son house. He has settled down in Mumbai. As we came till hereMumbai only I came here to see you all after these many days. Now let me go and be in son's house for few days and go back to Anjar. 

Amba(shaking her head and joining her hands):Tk 

Sushman, Raju and Pradeepa joined their hands to all were all of them joined their hands back. 

Ranveer(seeing Raju):Raju come with me let me sent you to your brother house in my car. 

Raju: Haan tk Bhaiya. 

Ranveer(seeing Amba):Tk Maa let me sent them and let me also leave to office. 

Amba: hmm tk.

Ranveer started to walk with Sushma, Raju and Pradeep out of RV mansion and he told his driver to drop them in the address they are telling and he made them sit in the car and he waved bye to them. The car started to move out of RV mansion.

Ranveer(to himself):Thank god they didn't stay here If they have stayed finally they would have made Maa and Ishani to stand opposite to each other.

Telling it he went to his car and got inside the car and took his phone and messaged to Sharman that he is leaving and told him to go to diamond company directly. He put his phone in the pocket and started to drive the car towards the office. 

Amba(as Sushma left from the house seeing Ishani): you handled it so well Ishani.

Ishani(seeing Amba with a cute face): Haan I have got a understanding mother in law. So I will never give up on you in front of others. I won't allow any rift to come in our relationship.

Amba:hmm even Me I too won't allow anything to come between us and sorry for Sushma's words.I too thought she would have changed but still today she is same only. Treating Bahu as her servant thank god she went or else know she will be trying to create problem between us. 

Ishani:Its okay Maa you no need to be sorry to me and even If they try to create any problem between us we won't be like them and all because My Mother in law is 21st century modern mother in law. 

Amba: Haan Ishani 

They both exchanged a lovely smile which reflected the beautiful relationship between them that showed how strong is their bond. 

Kailash(Seeing Ishani and Amba): Both of you be like this itself then only our home will be happy home. 

Laxmi: Haan Juju you are right if you both are like this only there won't be any problem in the whole house. 

Amba: Haan we will be like this only(seeing Ishani): Raagini got up Ishani?

Ishani:Nahi Maa she was sleeping only but now her time to wake up came let me go to room. 

Amba: Haan tk.

Ishani(started to walk were Amba called her and that made Ishani to stand): Maa. 

Amba(seeing Ishani): Ishani Sushma Didi talked bit hurting to Baa, Chaitali and Mithesh Bhai. She said they are extra expenses sorry for it. 

Ishani(with a smile): Maa I know it was not yours words so I don't want sorry for it. 

Amba(thinking for a while and seeing Ishani):Let me go and talk to Baa and make it fine okay                                       

Ishani:(shaking her head as okay):Tk Maa

Telling it Ishani started to walk in the stairs and she came to the corridor and she walked in the corridor and she came to their room and before going to their room she saw Rithika's room and went to the room.The room door was open and Ishani She Rithika seeing outside through the window and Ishani knocked the door. 

Rithika(hearing the knock turned and saw Ishani in the room entrance and with a smile): Ishani...

Ishani(with a smile entered the room and came to Rithika): how are you now?

Rithika: Haan I am almost okay now. Today I was able to walk till the stairs. I came to the stairs you were telling about what is a bahu to some guest. 

Ishani: Haan wo Ranveer's Maasi. 

Rithika: hmm tk(thinking for a while):Sorry Ishani. 

Ishani:(with a not understanding face):Sorry for what?

Rithika: you and Amba aunty would have patched up long back but because of me only there was lot of misunderstanding between you and her. 

Ishani(with a smile): Its okay Rithika forget the past and start a new future. 

Rithika(with a feeling face): Nahi Ishani I am not able to come out of the wrong things I done till day. How worst I have become? I am ready to kill people..

Ishani:See Rithika all people do wrong and some do it to the extreme but surely there will be a point where they realize their mistake. I think that point have come in your life I can feel the truth in your face. Please Rithika try to forget everything and decide what you are up to do now?

Rithika:(with a tears in eyes): But how Ishani? how to forget everything? If I close my eyes itself I am seeing Chiraag, Falguni Aunt and Naina's face only. Even If I didn't harm Naina directly one way or the other supporting her and playing with her feeling only took Naina till suicide. 

Ishani:(hearing it and taking a deep breath): Rithika see what ever happened is happened only. No one can change it but we can come out of it and be aware that we don't repeat it again. Think your beautiful old days and think the Rithika who was a positive energy and you will get to know what you need to do in the future. Okay. 

Let me come and see you afterwards and try to mingle with all in the family. 

Rithika(shaking her head as okay): hmm okay Ishani. 

Ishani started to move from her room and went to her room were Rithika had a smile seeing the way Ishani is encouraging her in all the way. She sat in the bed and thought about Zaveri and her memories went back few memories with her father.                

FLASHBACK..                                                        

Zaveri was coming with a Doctors set in his hand to Rithika when Rithika was 7 years old. Rithika who was studying with the help of tuition master.                                                    

Zaveri(with a smile coming to Rithika):Rithika.                      

Rithika:(with a happiness): Papa..                                  

Zaveri: (with a smile took the Doctors set and gave it to her):Elo tumhariliya                                                        

Rithika:Papa this is for me?                                        

Zaveri: Haan Rithika this is for you. This is Doctors set I wish that my daughter may become a Doctor one day.                

Rithika(with a smile): Haan Papa let me study well and I may become a Doctor one day.I will become a Doctor and I will be helping all the patients and I will prevent them from dead. I will prevent all the people life and I will make them to live a good life. Zaveri: hmm I know you will be making all the people life happy(he opened his hand to Rithika and she too hugged him well).

FLASHBACK ENDS..                                                

Rithika thinking the past were she had a tears in her eyes. She started to cry well. She was crying so much thinking the way she was once and the way she has become so worst after Chiraag cheated her.She thought about the way she pushed Chiraag and killed him and she thought about the way she killed Falguni by pushing her from the terrace and the way she manipulated Naina and made Naina to commit suicide.                                

Rithika(with a crying): Papa thought i will prevent people life but I was killing everyone. (keeping her hand in her head):why I did all that? If Chiraag cheated me means I should have handled it some other way? Why I played with Ishani's life and RV life? If Ishani was really hanged means how RV would have lived? I was the one who was ready to accept RV and Ishani relationship once but why I was itself responsible for their pain?(she started to cry heavily).                                                           

Ishani who came to the room and after few minutes Raagini was cutely giving her cry from the cradle. Ishani with a smile went and took her cute daughter from the cradle and saw her cute little face. Raagini was crying and seeing Ishani's face with a smile and with the tears in her cheek saw her mother. The cutie pie lovingly hit her forehead with Ishani and Ishani too smiled to her daughter.                                                              

Ishani:Very cute and baby If you keep on crying know? Its not at all good. Always my cutie pie should be smiling okay?              

Raagini(touched Ishani's cheek with her hand and seeing her with a innocent look): Haan wo...Mama.(showing her hand to herself): Mein                                                                

Ishani(with a smile): Oh want Mama near you so my baby will be smiling always..                                                    

Raagini: hmmm                                                    

Ishani(with a smile): hmm mama will be always near you so my baby can be smiling always.. okay..                            

Raagini: hmmm                                                        

Ishani: Tk baby come you can take bath and you can have your breakfast.                                                        

Ishani took Raagini to the washroom and started to make the cutie pie to take bath. 

To be continued ðŸ˜‰

Edited by sakshi5050 - 7 years ago
Nandhini20 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hai sakshi 
wonderful episode
my god that sushma went without creating any misunderstanding
i hope rithika is changed
raagini is very cute yaar
waiting to see what happens next
bye
take care and be safe
o_gudiya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice episode.. Sakshi di.. 
Loved the way ishani handled shushmaa.. 
Yeah ranveers thought was correct.. 
Now i have an idea wht is ritka upto.. Lets us see.. After u update i wil tell u whethre ig was correct or not.. 
But whts the surprise..?? 
Update soon di.. 
shaktiluvradz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi sakshi thnq for pm
Page-83 ishveer scenes were so cute ranverr planned something eager to know about it let's see what it is loved their pillow fights to the core

Lovely one as usual dear
Page-84 ishu was awesome  don't like ritika. ..and cutiepie is always beautiful to see 
Keep update darling
Sorry for late reply 
Stuck with offices works
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 348
Ishani made the cutie pie ready for the day after her bath were the cutie pie was cutely standing in front of Ishani keeping her hands in both her hips and smiled to her mother.
Ishani(with a lovely look): wow my cutie pie is looking fab today.She is like a pinky angel in her pink pant and shirt.
Raagini(smiling hearing Ishani's comment and showing her right hand to Ishani): Mama..
Ishani(held her hand):Tk shall we go down for your breakfast?
Raagini:(walking cutely); hmmm

Ishani with a smile started to walk out of the room were cutie pie too was walking cutely holding Ishani's hand. As soon as they were about to cross their room Ishani heard the crying in her room.
Ishani(to herself): Rithika is crying..(seeing Raagini): Baby ek minute come with Mama.
Raagini(shaking her head as okay): hmmm
Ishani started to walk towards her room and Raagini too was holding Ishani's hand and was walking with her. Ishani came to her room and she peeped inside the room were she saw Rithika sitting in the bed and crying heavily closing her face with her hand. Ishani started to walk inside the room with Raagini were the cutie pie was playing touching Ishani's Saree border and walking with her. Ishani left Raagini's hand and signed her to wait were she walked near Rithika and sat in the bed facing her. Raagini seeing Rithika crying and with a silent innocent face came to Ishani and touched her leg and stood close to her mother.
Ishani(seeing Raagini and then touching Rithika's shoulders);Rithika..
Rithika(crying and feeling the touch and raised her face and seeing Ishani she cried even move):Ishani...
Ishani:Arrey why are you crying now?
Rithika: I am not at all fit to live Ishani. I am alive but being alive I am killing everyone. If I close my eyes I am seeing Chiraag, Falguni Aunty and Naina only. May be I didn't kill Naina directly but one way or the other manipulating her and playing with her feelings was my wrong only know? That only took her till dead.
Ishani:See Rithika I don't what to tell for this but what happened is happened only you can't change it. So better go by your future.
Rithika(crying heavily):Destroying others future I need to see my future?(she was crying again).
Ishani(seeing Rithika crying and seeing Raagini and took Raagini in her hand and made the cutie pie to stand in the bed facing Rithika):Raagini see Rithika aunty is crying. When some one cry in front of you what you will do?

Raagini showed her hand like wiping in the air and said that she will wipe it.
Ishani: hmm very good now do it.
Raagini shaking her head as okay touched Rithika's cheek with her tiny hand and cutely wiped her tears. This was enough for Rithika to completely change in her life.Raagini was kept on wiping her tears were Rithika's lips gave a smile to Raagini. She held Raagini's hand that was wiping her tears and kissed her hand.
Rithika(seeing Raagini): you are really so cute and good like your Mother and father. They never know to make anyone cry like that only you are too..
Raagini(cutely smiled seeing Rithika):Au...au..
Ishani(smiling and seeing Rithika):Did you see the tiny member of the house told you to be without crying so please Rithika try to change yourself and come out of the past. Once you become well try to go out for shopping, long drive you will be feeling relaxed. Try to mingle with family members. Soon everything will be okay.
Rithika(held Ishani's hand):Thank you so much Ishani. you have been a good friend to me till date. I only to my own selfishness tried to destroy your life. I am sorry.
Ishani:Tk forget it and move on. (thinking for a while):Rithika can I ask you something?
Rithika(wiping her face well and seeing Ishani): Haan Ishani.
Ishani:Wo I know Nirbhay already as he is my collage mate and I know you too but how you both joined with each other?
Rithika(seeing Ishani):Let me tell you but both joined hands only to Revenge you and Ranveer so sorry for that Ishani.
Ishani:Tk its okay now tell me how you both joined together?
Rithika:I got released from jail and I was noticing RV mansion only. When you and Ranveer came to hospital and seeing your baby bump I came to know you was pregnant. I tried to make Ranveer lose a deal but he won in it too.When Raagini was born that day too I was in that hospital only. When you and Ranveer left the hospital I was inquiring the receptionist about the child details telling your name were Nirbhay has seen you while taking Raagini out of the hospital when he has come to see some of his friend who was in that hospital. As he was seeing you after these many years that too with Ranveer he too was trying to ask your details to receptionist and when he saw me inquiring about you and when I was about to leave the hospital he talked to me. We both shared out thoughts. He wanted you and I wanted to revenge you and Ranveer so only we both joined with each other.(See Episode: 44 page 39 Ranveer's unsaid feelings #1)
Ishani:oh okay. I was having this doubt long back so only I asked it. Tk take rest let me leave..(seeing Raagini)shall we go baby?
Raagini: hmm
Ishani took Raagini in her hand and was about to walk were...
Rithika: Ishani..
Ishani(stopping and seeing Rithika): Haan
Rithika: how you are able to forgive me?
Ishani(with a smile): More than making a enemy with my anger I thought to bring back my friend with my forgiveness. But still now you are struggling between good and bad. Please come back as our Rithika who was the good and positive vibration of this house.
Rithika(shaking her head as yes):Hmm surely for you at least I will be back.
Ishani:(shaking her head as okay with a smile): hmmm
Ishani telling it started to walk out of the room with Raagini. Rithika rested her head in the head rest and was struggling to bring herself back to normal and was trying to come out of the evil heart.
The day started to move in its routine for Ishani were the cutie pie was giving all sort of naughtiness during the day time. The day came to its afternoon. Ishani after her lunch and Raagini's lunch was having Raagini in her embrace and was trying to make the cutie pie to sleep. Raagini was cutely hugging her mother silently and was closing her eyes slowly. Ishani saw Amba, Laxmi and baa coming to the hall chatting among themselves.
Amba(seeing Ishani):Arrey meri pothi,She slept?
Ishani:She is trying to sleep Maa.
Amba: Haan let her.
Ishani: you said you need to talk to Baa know Maa? have you talked?
Baa(before Amba could tell): Haan Ishani we cleared everything Amba:(seeing Baa): Baa today know I myself was not able to control Sushma Didi but Ishani handled her so well.
Laxmi: Haan Moti behan Ishani and you are together means all the problem will be sorted out like nothing.
Amba: Haan we will be ...

All were smiling and chatting were Raagini was moving her hand and was adjusting herself in Ishani's shoulders that clearly said she has slept now. When Ishani was smiling hearing the chatting of Laxmi, Baa and Amba were talking were Ranveer came to the Hall entrance and he saw Ishani and had a smile. He saw Amba, Baa and Laxmi around her.
Ranveer(to himself);Don't know when Ishani will be free? almost all the time all are around her. Tk Ranveer manage somehow and take Ishani with you.(seeing Raagini in Ishani's shoulders): hmm only my daughter will understand me so well. My cutie pie is sleeping well
He thought for a while of what he is going to tell to all and took deep breath and brought a businessman look without smile he came to the hall.
Ishani(seeing Ranveer);Ranveer you came now itself?
Amba:What a surprise?Even in evening you will be coming late only today you have come in afternoon itself?
Ranveer:Maa I came to take Ishani with me to office..
Amba:Ishani with you for office.. but for what?
Ranveer: Maa I have invested the shares on your name, Sharman's name, Baa's name and even Ishani's name.She needs to read those bond papers and she needs to sign it.
Laxmi:For that you should have brought the papers know? Tell some of your employee to bring it now let her sign.
Ranveer(was caught in Laxmi's question were managing):Maasi not that she need to check some soft copy files too. Its only accessible in my office system due to security reasons. I can't bring Computer with me itself know?so Ishani need to come with me. Can you come with me Ishani? Today is the deadline for signing those papers..
Ishani(shaking her head as okay); Let me come but Raagini..
Amba(with a smile): Arrey he is calling know you need to sign some papers go and come Ishani. I will take care of Raagini. She has slept know? Let me make her sleep in my room.
Ranveer: Haan Maa will take care(seeing Amba): Maa it will take almost two hours as she need to read the lines properly and I too need to explain it to her.
Amba:Tk Ranveer Raagini will be sleeping for almost 3 hours I think no problem take your time.
Ranveer(with a smile):Thank you Maa.
Amba:Haan
Laxmi(thinking seeing Ranveer):Ranveer for that you could have called and told Ishani to come to office know? why you need to come this much distance now?
Ranveer(again managing):Maasi till now I am not trusting that Nirbhay If he again try to do something means that is why more than trusting security and others I thought to come by myself.
Laxmi:Tk tk..
Amba got up and came were Ishani too got up and Amba got Raagini in her hand and made the cutie pie to sleep in her shoulders. Amba started to walk towards the stairs were Ishani and Ranveer shaking their heads as they are leaving to Baa and Laxmi and they started to walk towards the entrance of the house. Ranveer was having a happy smile were Ishani saw him with a silent face.
Ishani(walking with Ranveer):Why I need to come to office Ranveer? that too suddenly you didn't inform me in the morning too
Ranveer:Arrey you are the owner of our Share trading company know? then what you need to sign certain papers.
Ishani: Haan I know that our company is in my name but you will only have the signing authority know?
Ranveer: Ishani come with me let me tell you what you should do?
Ishani: Tk..

Ranveer and Ishani came to the car were Ranveer sat in the driving seat were Ishani too sat next to him and Ranveer started to drive the car and they came out of RV mansion.
Disha was walking right and left in her room were Krish was running over the room and playing. Disha took her phone and called to Devarsh and told him to come to her room. Cutting the call she was waiting for Devarsh to come. It was the 15th minutes were Devarsh came to her room.
Devarsh:Why did you call me now?
Disha:To talk about the money Nirbhay need to give to us..
Devarsh:Will he give now? you saw the story know? He has stabbed Rithika. Rithika was taken to hospital by Ishani and Ranveer. For this NIrbhay will give the money?
Disha: you want the money or not?
Devarsh: Han I want.
Disha:Then what? Listen to me. We did our job perfectly and If he didn't stab Ishani means its not our fault. For the work we did let us get money from Nirbhay.
Devarsh:But how to ask him?
Disha:Let me ask through Rithika she is in our house only know?
Devarsh:Rithika will she help us? now Ishani is only helping Rithika with this If Rithika has changed to good woman means?
Disha(laughed a fun laugh):Kya? Rithika change that can never ever happen.Tk answer my question Can Ishani change to evil?
Devasrh(with a fun smile): Not at all..
Disha: same how evil Rithika can never change. So let us ask the money to her. She will get it from Nirbhay and give it to us. Let us go to her and talk to her. Its 50 lakhs for each of us I won't leave it easily..
Devarsh:Even I can't leave it tk When can we go?
Disha:Rithika is recovering now only so let us go and see her tomorrow.
Devarsh: hmm tk

Telling it Devarsh walked from there were Disha had a determination to get the money from Nirbhay some how.
Ranveer drove the car and he parked the car in front of a building.
Ishani(feeling the car stopped):Ranveer why have you stopped the car? we need to go some distance for our office know?
Ranveer:Ishani we are not going to office.
Ishani:Then..
Ranveer(showing the building):here only we are going...

Ishani saw the building and seeing the Bollywood movie posters and seeing the cinema theater.
Ishani:Ranveer cinema theater
Ranveer: Haan now we are going to watch the movie.
Ishani: But Ranveer..
Ranveer: Now no more questions only 10 minutes more to start the show so (he started the car and entered the building parking and he parked the car in the parking area)Get down.

Ranveer got down from the car and Ishani too got down from the car were Ranveer locked the car and he started to walk. Ishani was surprised seeing this moment with Ranveer  but was bit confused why Ranveer has brought her here that too at that afternoon time. Ishani walked with Ranveer were they entered the cinema theater. Ranveer got a popcorn large cup and walked towards the hall and he showed the mobile message of the tickets booked and entered the hall were Ishani too entered behind him.
To be continued 😉😉😉😉😉
behirlover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi sakshi how are you
Allt he update were amazing ishveer morning romance was the best I love when they keep on admirng each other and ritika I guess she is shedding g all the tears she made other people to cry ishani's reply to his mask was great
Poor ishveerdont get time to spend with each other but ranveer came up with movie plan
Laxmi caught him that's funny
Disha and devarsh are two idiots who can never be good this time they should get caught
It was really amazing to read your updates
Thnx for pm
Waiting for next
Take care
shaktiluvradz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi sakshi thnq for pm nostalgic with disha and devarsh ritika crocodile tears shown that she is clearly planned for something big cutiepie s so naughty and beautiful luv ishveer scenes let's see what ranveer is upto.keep update darl