Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Episode 346
Next day Morning of Mumbai was getting the warm sun rays into the city were Ranveer was smiling cutely laying in the bed and supporting his head with his hand. He was smiling seeing Ishani who was sleeping cutely. It was almost half an hour were he was admiring Ishani's sleep and was smiling at her.
Ranveer(in thoughts): hmm I am admiring you but don't know why I never got bored on you. All my want is to be staring at you always.(he had a cute smile in his lips): hmm when you forgave that Rithika really my love for you increased like anything but all my wish is that Rithika should have changed. I really don't trust her but even If she is trying to create misunderstandings again means I am sure I will never allow her in between us. (he thought about the way he burnt Ishani's photos and promising Rithika that he will start a new life with her and hitting his head):Cheating your heart you tried to live Ranveer but (laying bit close to Ishani with a smile):My heart is sleeping cutely now.(he was seeing her with complete love)
Ishani was cutely moving herself and was pulling the sheet over her were Ranveer was admiring her so much. Ishani was slowly moving her head right and left were she got disturbed in her sleep and slowly opened her eyes.she took deep breath and turned beside her to see Ranveer's face were she saw Ranveer smiling seeing her.
Ishani(without heart to get up in a lazy tone): Good morning.
Ranveer:(shaking his head cutely and smiling): hmm good morning.
Ishani:why are you seeing me and smiling at me?
Ranveer(went close to her and laying close to her in a low tone):Almost half an hour from the moment I got up I am seeing you only.I am smiling and admiring my Ishani.
Ishani:(went close to him and hugged his hip and keeping her head in his stomach and closed her eyes and sleeping): hmm okay.
Ranveer(embracing her lovingly):you too will see my face only daily as soon as you wake up?
Ishani:(sleeping like a child): hmmm yes, you are too seeing me only know?
Ranveer:(caressed her hair with love):haan tk not ready to come out of sleep?
Ishani:(hugging his hip well and opening her eyes and seeing him):Tk I woke up.

Ranveer lovingly held her and brought her out of the hug and made her lay in the bed and he too laid above her. He saw her lips and saw her eyes were she was seeing him with a cute look.
Ishani(in a husky tone):Trying to get romantic to me in the morning?
Ranveer:hmmm I want a kiss now.
Ishani:(held his shoulders and tried to push him):Nahi utto..
Ranveer:(in a longing tone):Ishani I am missing you so much.you are not missing me?
Ishani(held his cheek with her soft hand): hmm missing you only. what am I to do? If I am ready some problem is coming and we are not able to share our love.
Ranveer:(feeling for a while): hmm our faith is like that what to do? Okay fine now at least give this Ranveer kiss.

Ishani seeing his longing face held his cheeks with her both the hand and was pulling him close to her were Ranveer too lost him in her. His eyes seeing Ishani's pink lips and Ishani too was ready to give the lip lock to him. Ishani was about to keep her lips in Ranveer's lips were they got disturbed as they heard the door knock.
Ranveer(with a questioning face):Who has come now?
Ishani:Don't know(with a cute face):Tk get up.
Ranveer:(with a disappointed face):Tk..

Ranveer got up from her were Ishani got down from the bed putting the bed sheet to other side. Ishani started to walk to the door and she opened the door were she saw Amba in front of her with a smiling face.
Ishani:Jai Shree Krishna maa.
Amba(with a smile):Jai Shree krishna.Dikhra one of my cousin sister has come. Her name is Sushma Khanna.Come down soon with Ranveer now.
Ishani(seeing herself and seeing Amba): Maa I am not ready even Ranveer too. Give us an hour Maa let us come down.
Amba:Tk Tk come soon.
Ishani:Tk Maa.

Amba started to move were Ishani closed the door were Ranveer was seeing her with a cute look till now.
Ishani:(coming to him):Now my cute boy without any romantic idea get ready. Maa's cousin sister has come I mean your Maasi has come,
Ranveer: oh another one joined the crew of disturbing our romance?.
Ishani(cutely):Ranveer tk you be here let me get ready first.
Ranveer(took a deep breath);Tk.

Ishani giving a smile went to the cupboard and took the Saree from the cupboard and entered the washroom. Ranveer was feeling sad of often getting disturbed in spending time with Ishani and he was thinking some idea to spend time with Ishani. he thought about a idea a bright smile came in his lips. He got up from the bed and took the laptop from the table and turned on the laptop and started to work in it. He did some work in it and he got a message in his phone. He saw the phone and getting the message with a smile.
Ranveer:So finally done. some time I am going to spend with Ishani alone. (he shut down the laptop and had a happy smile)
Ranveer waited for Ishani to come out were taking her time Ishani came out in a light blue color net Saree with golden color border in in it. The Golden color blouse of 3/4th and with the beautiful decorations hanging behind her back and the exposed back made Ranveer to love for her. He saw her stomach were the fair stomach was exposed by the net Saree.
Ishani(came to the mirror and took the dryer and started to dry her hair and seeing Ranveer):Ranveer get up and get ready.
Ranveer:(with a not willing face): haan

He got up and went to the cupboard and took the dresses and entered the washroom. Ishani made herself ready and saw Raagini sleeping well in the cradle and with a smile went close to the cradle and caressed Raagini's hair. The cutie pie was so cute and silent while she was sleeping. Ishani smiling to herself started to walk and came to the sofa and sat in the sofa and started to wait for Ranveer to come.
IN THE HALL.
Amba, Baa, Laxmi, Chaitali , Kailash and Mithesh were sitting in the sofa were Sushma too was sitting in the sofa were a lean and average looking girl was standing near Sushma.Sushma's son Raju khanna was sitting next to her.
Amba(seeing that girl): Pradeepa you too sit in the sofa why are you standing?
Sushma(immediately): Arrey Amba we are from Anjar and in our village any daughter in law has sat in front of mother in law?
Amba(in a normal tone): Arrey Didi what is there in it now a days?
Sushma: Nahi Amba nahi these are traditions. I was like this only to my mother in law now my daughter in law should also be like this only. (with a smile):Tk tk (seeing all Ishani's family):These all are?
Amba:wo Didi they are my daughter in law family.
Sushma:Kya? Daughter in law is itself a person for who our son has to earn separately.They are itself a expenses your daughter in law came with her complete family.

Baa, Chaitali and Mithesh faces were dull hearing it. Amba and Laxmi saw each others face with a what to manage face.
Sushma(continuing):your son has married the girl who he loved only know? you should have strictly told him that he should marry the girl you saw for him.Keep your daughter in law at the place where she need to be. They are extra expenses for family only.
Amba(in a instant): Nahi Didi meri bahu aise nahi hain.She is so understanding. She will sacrifices anything for my son's happiness. She will keep all of us so happy. We are happy to have her family in our home.
Kailash(in a continuing): Haan Sushma saali Amba is right. Our daughter in law is not like our bahu..(before he completes)
Sushma:Nahi Kailash we should not keep Bahu at that level and all.
(showing Pradeepa):See my bahu she is the sweetest girl never gone beyond my words. Like this only a bahu should be.

Amba and Kailash exchanged a face of what to tell to her. Sushma was kept on telling something wrong on how a bahu should be to the family.
Ranveer came out of the washroom wearing his shirt and pant. Ishani saw him and was waiting for him to get ready. Ranveer wiped his hair well and started to make himself ready.He went to the cupboard and took this belt and tuck in the shirt in the pant and wore the belt. He finally getting ready made the look final and started to walk to Ishani. He came to her and stood seeing her with a mesmerized look.
Ishani(seeing Ranveer near her got up and with a smile):Shall we go down?
Ranveer:(like a cute boy):I want to be with you Ishani.
Ishani:Ranveer this is not the time now come(she held his hand).
Ishani holding Ranveer's hand and started to walk towards the entrance of the room. She gave a check to Raagini and making sure she is sleeping came out with Ranveer and closed their room door. Ranveer taking a deep breath started to walk in the corridor were Ishani too started to walk beside him. Ranveer and Ishani exchanged a smile to each other and they came to the stairs and started to get down in the stairs.
Sushma(telling something to Laxmi and seeing Ranveer and Ishani): wo Ranveer(seeing Ishani):Aye hain tumhari Bahu Amba?
Amba(turning and seeing Ranveer and Ishani with a smile): Haan Didi
Sushma(without thinking):she is so beautiful..
Amba(with a smile): Haan.

Ranveer and Ishani came to them and gave a smile to all.
Ranveer(with a smile came to Sushma and falling in her feet): Namste Maasi.
Sushma(blessing him): Be happy always.
Ranveer seeing Raju joined his hands were Raju too joined his hands to Ranveer. Ishani went and fell in Sushma's feet got her blessing.
Ranveer(showing Raju): He is Raju Ishani you would have seen him in younger age when he used to come to our home.
Ishani: hmm I think I have seen him(joining her hands to Raju):Namaste.

Raju with a smile joined his hands to Ishani.
Ranveer(showing pradeepa):She is Raju's wife.
Ishani smiled to her were Pradeepa too smiled back to Ishani.
Ishani(seeing Amba): Maa let us have breakfast know?
Amba: Haan Ishani we were waiting for you and Ranveer to come. let us have the breakfast(seeing Sushma):Didi come to breakfast table
Sushma(getting up): Haan

Raju too got up and Sushman, Raju and Pradeep started to walk to the breakfast table.
Baa(got up and giving a smile): Ishani let us have the breakfast in our room.
Ishani:But Baa come know all can have together?
Baa:Arrey its okay Ishani let me and Mithesh with Chaitali will have breakfast together today.
Ishani(giving a smile and not understanding too):Tk Baa
Amba noticed Baa, Chaitali, Mithesh leaving from there. Laxmi went to the dinning table were Ranveer went and sat in his chair. Mala kept the breakfast ready in the table already were Ishani took the dishes and started to serve to all. Ishani served Sushma were Sushma with a smile was starting to have her breakfast. Ishani served to Raju, Amba, Kailash, Laxmi and saw pradeepa who was standing next to Sushman.
Ishani(seeing Pradeepa):Pradeepaji you too came sit and have your breakfast know?
Sushma(in a loud tone):arrey she will have after me and my son have only.

Ishani saw Amba without understanding were Amba signed her to be silent. Ishani shaking her head as okay started to move to Ranveer and started to serve to Ranveer. Ranveer smiled to Ishani were Ishani too gave a cute smile to him.
Ishani looking that she has served all everything went to the chair next to Amba and took the plate and started to serve to herself.
Sushma(seeing Ishani):Aye tum?
Ishani(seeing Sushma with a not understanding face):Kya hua Massi? want anything?
Sushma:What is this? your father in law and mother in law and husband is sitting and having their breakfast and you are sitting casually next to your Saas and up to have your breakfast.

Ishani hearing it with a not understanding face saw Ranveer were he too saw her with a same not understanding look.
To be continued 😉
PrinceAsif thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Fantastic episode sissy...waiting to c what surprise Ranveer will b giving to Ishani..
. can't wait for next update... B safe sis
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Ishveer romance is as usual sweet.Now this Sushma ...so narrow minded.guess she wants bahus to be doormats
Nandhini20 thumbnail
Hai sakshi 
i liked the episode 
ranveer is in romantic in morning 
again they are disturbed from romance
i hate that sushma 
she is soo old and bad minded i think so
lets see what happens next 
waiting for your next episode
bye 
take care and be safe

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PrinceAsif

Fantastic episode sissy...waiting to c what surprise Ranveer will b giving to Ishani..
. can't wait for next update... B safe sis

Hi Prince
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the episode
ya let us see what Ranveer is planning for Ishani
ya let me update it
keep reading
😉
Hafsa789 thumbnail
Hi sakshi
I like romantic Ranveer
She is always ready to romance his wife
And always got disturbed
I hate sushma she is old thinker
Hope amba wont manupulate
Take care
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

Ishveer romance is as usual sweet.Now this Sushma ...so narrow minded.guess she wants bahus to be doormats

Hi Jasmine
thanks for the comment
glad you liked Ishveer romance
yes now this Sushma
yes she s thinking Bahus are door mats only
keep reading 😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nandhini1020

Hai sakshi 

i liked the episode 
ranveer is in romantic in morning 
again they are disturbed from romance
i hate that sushma 
she is soo old and bad minded i think so
lets see what happens next 
waiting for your next episode
bye 
take care and be safe

Hi Nandhini
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the episode
Ranveer got romantic in the morning
they got disturbed in romance again
yes another hatred character Sushman
yes she is too old and mind is stupid too
ya let us see what is going to happen
ya let me update it dear
bye
take care
keep reading

😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hafsa789

Hi sakshi
I like romantic Ranveer
She is always ready to romance his wife
And always got disturbed
I hate sushma she is old thinker
Hope amba wont manupulate
Take care

Hi Hafsa
thanks for the comment
yes Ranveer is so romantic
always ready to romance his wife
and the one to get disturbed always
yes sushman such a old thinker now
ya wish Amba should not get manipulated
take care
keep reading 😉😉😉
Hafsa789 thumbnail
Sakshi what u have decided about the suggestion u asked?