Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

riika is really in tears.guess she has really changed.sad 2 c ishveer fighting.but like ranveer said ishani's pure mind has no limit now.no one else can 4give mother's killr.ritika's inner thoughts were written well.she is thinking how she became so worst..thats true.while watching d show i also thought that if chirag hadnt betrayed her n sharman hadnt insulted her without knowing d truth ritika wud'nt have been such a big psycho vamp.

year separation brings lots of changes n adds freshness.but ishveer getting separated  such a long time is too painful.so monthly leap is fine.obviously i want 2 c a school going ragini.but after some time.mayb after one more track.till then let ragini b a cute little baby.any consummation is fine

Hi Jasmine
thanks for the comment
yes Rithika is in tears now
kind of she changed and her change will come up in the coming up episodes
Ishveer are fighting
really Ishani's pure heart is not having limit now a days
ya no one can forgive mother killer and glad you liked the way I wrote
Rithika's inner thougts
ya she is not thinking how worst she has become ya that was true
even I have felt while watching her in the show
surely If Chiraag did not betray her or Sharman didn't insult her a lot
surely Rithika won't have become this much worst

surely there will be some freshness in separation I hope
they won't sparate for long and all
thanks for the suggestion
yes we wanted school going Raagini too
ya let us see after some time
ya sure let us have that Raagini too
okay dear nice suggestion
keep reading

😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nandhini1020

Hai sakshi

the episode is very nice
father and daughter conversation is also awesome
i hope all should be out of anger on ishani
first ranveer should be convinced
no one is letting ishani to explain anything 
i hope ranveer and amba should not hurt ishani with words
bye 
take care

Hi Nandhini
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the episode
happy you liked father and daughter conversation
ya almost all came out of anger dear
yes Ranveer should get convinced
yes they didn't leave Ishani to explain anything
ya they are hurting her but let us see what happens
byt take care
keep reading

😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Hi Naush
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the updates
keep reading
😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nandhini1020

Hai sakshi

very superb episodes
i liked all the episodes
ishani is trying to melt ranveer 
i hope ranveer should melt to ishani an his anger should vanish
bye 
take care

Hi Nandhini
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the episodes
happy you liked the episode
yes now Ishani is trying to melt Ranveer
ya let us see what Ranveer is going to melt or not
bye
take care
keep reading

😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mayashelly

HY sakshi di
Superb updates
Now all are somewhat convinced with rithika
But ranveer is not ready to accept her
Ragini is so cute. Going to rithika , she made rithika happy for a while
So ishani is trying to melt ranveer
Hope he too comes out of his anger..
Update next soon dr
Keep smiling 😉
Take care 😳

Hi Maya
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the episodes
ya all are somewhat convinced with Rithika
Ranveer is still angry only
glad you liked Raagini's cuteness
yes our cutie pie made Rithika happy for a while
ya now Ishani is trying to melk Ranveer
ya wish Ranveer calm down
ya let me update it dear
keep smiling
take care
keep reading

😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dvprt418.py

hi sakshi
all the updates were so interesting
ishani mahan brought her home and is justifying also she is total mad though she is right that there is ni point in increasing enemies but still.
ranveer is really mad how come he can push her i thought ishani will be angry on him but she only started to melt him again. he shouldn't have done all the confrontation in front of family.
ragini is supercute
and amba initially her ritika vahu was everything to her but now she is so upset
finally everyone agreed and in this whole chaos only nitin was the same person and didnt jumped to the conclusion.
 all the episodes were amazing dear and the way  you keep on making yoour story interesting is really awesome.
regarding suggestions well 18+, but why ishveer separation
and only for small time its fine.

thnx for pm
waiting for next
sorry for replying late

Hi dear
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the updates
ya our mahan brought Rithika home and she is trying to justify it also
we all know Ishani used to make these kind of things often and one way she is
right too
Ranveer was mad and he pushed her and no our Ishani was not angry she is
trying to melt him again
he should not have done all the confrontation before family but he did it
Glad you liked the Raagini cuteness
yes for Amba Rithika was everything to her once but now she is upset with her
all agreed to Rithika now but yes Nitin was the same person in it
he didn't come to any conclusion
glad you liked all the episodes
happy the story is interesting to you

thanks for the suggestion
nice suggestion
okay dear their separation only for few episodes

ya let me update it dear
its okay dear no need to be sorry
keep reading

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hafsa789

Hi sakshi
Three episode back to back make me happiest
So all are ok with Ritika now
Everyone ecpect ranveer started to trust ritika
Hope this time she will not broke their trust
So our naughty ishani try to make Ranveer melt
Ranveer will easily fall for her
Raghni become cute day by day
Update soon
Take care

Hi Hafsa
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the three back to back episodes
yes now all are okay with Rithika
expect our Ranveer
ya wish Rithika should have changed and she should not break the trust
ya now Naughty Ishani is  on the track to melt our Ranveer
wish our Ranveer falls for her
glad you liked Raagini's cuteness
ya let me update it dear
take care
keep reading

😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

liked nitin making ishani understand things.ishani's pov was also gud.even if she takes revenge she wont get falguni back.ranveer fighting with ishani as usual.but ishani kissing him was so sweet.amba baa 4gave ritika.ritika's smile too makes me doubt her.like ranveer even i cant trust her blindly.ishveer talking about misunderstandings was nice..ishani's dialogues were too nice

Hi jasmine
thanks for the comment
happy you liked the way Nitin  making Ishani understand everything
happy you liked Ishani point of view
that is the truth she can't get falguni back
yes now Ranveer is fighting with Ishani
glad you liked Ishani kissing Ranveer
now Amba baa forgave rithika
ya we are not able to believe her
glad you liked Ishveer talking about misunderstandings
happy you liked Ishani's dialogue
keep reading

😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: o_gudiya

Hehe...nice sakshi di...
Ishani is trying to melt ranvewr..from her love and ranveer has decided not to fall for her...loving these scenes...
All forgave ishani except RANVEER..lets c how and ehen ranveer is forgiving ishani...update soon di..

Hi Gudiya behan
thanks for the comment
yes Ishani is trying to melt Ranveer
and our hero is not ready to fall for her
glad you liked these scenes
All forgave but Ranveer is not ready
ya let us see how Ranveer is calming down
ya let me update it dear
keep reading

😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 345
Ranveer saw Ishani as she said that they are responsible for the misunderstandings that came because of Rithika.
Ranveer(seeing Ishani with anger):So what? everything is because of us only know?
Ishani(shaking her head as yes): yes its because of us only. When we were friends we never left anyone between our friendship but when we were husband and wife we didn't hold that trust know?
Ranveer(making her take her hand from him):This is how you will talk always. (he laid in the bed):All the wrong are only ours nothing is because of Rithika. Fine Ishani happy for it trust her itself and take care of her itself. (he turned to other side and took the bed sheet and covered him).

Ishani seeing Ranveer's still angry turned off the lights and just making the bed stand lamps to glow she came to the other side of the bed and laid in the bed. She saw Ranveer were he was seeing her in anger and turned to other side.
Ishani:(touched his shoulders);Ranveer please at least listen to me what I am telling..
Ranveer(turned to her in anger):what you are going to tell me?(he got up and sat in the bed).
Ishani(too got up and sat in the bed facing him):Ranveer Rithika was a good friend to you. She was the one who was engaged to you first.
Ranveer:But I didn't marry her Ishani I married you only.
Ishani:Just because of that Rithika only know you came and married me?If Rithika didn't do that sacrifices means you would have not even know that even Ishani could love you back.
Ranveer(seeing the other side): Haan I agree If she didn't do it I could have never lived this happy marriage life but also..
Ishani:Ranveer please I myself trying to forget everything she did to me. you also try to forget it.
Ranveer:Even If now also Rithika is acting good to us and doing something worst behind us means?
Ishani(held his cheek with a smile): you trust me and I trust you nothing can break Ishveer now.Ranveer taking the Chiraag dead blame on me thinking you only killed him and going to jail was my stupidity. That only gave way for Rithika to take advantage on you. So its my wrong only know?
Ranveer: (taking her hand from his cheek): Haan thank god at least now you understood that the misunderstanding was because of you only.
Ishani(seeing him with a cute fighting mode face):Oh really? nothing was because of you?how many times you humiliated me to make Rithika happy? you will have possessiveness on me but you won't show it or tell it to me that much male ego for you.
Ranveer(came to her fighting wave length): oh only I have ego you too had all the ego that time. you had love on me but didn't tell it to save me from going to jail you told you are loving Chiraag.
Ishani:hey hello If I tell means you should trust your wife and think why she is doing all these things?
Ranveer: Oh you should be transparent to your husband and tell everything. Who asked you to take the blame of Chiraag dead? If you didn't take that blame on that day itself Police with their investigation have found out Rithika was the culprit.Doing and showing your Mahanta only she turned her so much negative.
Ishani: So for everything I am only reason?
Ranveer(seeing her with a cute anger look):of course..
Ishani:(got up kneeling down in the bed): you are too responsible.
Ranveer: (kneeling to her height): you are only responsible.
Raneer: you only..
Ishani: you only.

They started to argue and Ishani took the pillow were Ranveer too took another pillow and arguing they got involved in the pillow fight. They both were hitting the pillows well in the bed were Ranveer with a cute argument and force hit Ishani's pillow and she was about to fall in the bed were Ishani held Ranveer's t-shirt to balance her from falling but were both left the balance and fell in the bed. Ranveer fell above Ishani were the pillows were fell in the bed. Ishani and Ranveer saw each other in a cute eye lock. Ranveer coming to the world and giving a not minding look was about to get up were Ishani held his t-shirt and pulled him close to her.
Ishani(holding him close to her well in a husky tone):sorry
Ranveer(saw her with a cute face):Trying to melt me?
Ishani:(keeping her other hand in his cheek): I am getting melted to you Ranveer. Sorry for everything.(she held his cheek close to her and kissed his cheek and in his ears): I love you Ranveer.

Ranveer turned to her were there was no anger in his eyes now. He saw Ishani cutely and lowered his head and lovingly placed his lips in Ishani's neck. He started to nuzzle her neck were Ishani didn't stop him.Ishani's hands started to caress Ranveer's hair well and closed her eyes and was feeling his move. Ranveer was losing his control now were he was kissing all over her neck and moving his lips came to her chin and gave a kiss in her chin. He made Ishani lay well in the bed and saw Ishani's lips were Ishani has closed her eyes for the nuzzle he gave in her neck. Ranveer saw her lips were he really wanted her this moment in his life.
Ranveer(seeing Ishani with closed eyes going close to her in a husky tone):you as usual won Ishani made me fall for you.
Ishani(opened her eyes and saw him and smiled):you came out of anger know?
Ranveer(giving a smile): hmm I still now don't trust Rithika but I will be always supporting you in your decision. (he held her fair cheek): But tell me for the sentence you got for Chiraag's dead was hanging till dead? If Shikhar didn't come and prevent you means I would have lost you forever. Even that time too Rithika was silent only for that you ask me to forgive her?
Ishani(giving a smile):Ranveer now we are happy and trusting each other more than anything. I will never allow anything to separate us. See this present don't go back to the bad past.
Ranveer:Sorry.
Ishani(with a not understanding face):Arrey sorry for what?
Ranveer: you felt bad for me confronting you in front of the family know? I know again I hurt you
Ishani(with a cute anger): Haan I was angry for that. Ranveer we should handle everything together. You should have come to me and asked me know? why you are often behaving like this to me? happy in making me cry?
Ranveer:Nahi If you cry I will never like it but mera anger Ishani that is the very big enemy for me. When I get anger I don't know what I doing is right or wrong?
Ishani:(seeing him with a cute look): When my Ranveer was my friend I ever know that my cute Ranveer can have this much anger inside him.
Ranveer:(with a cute face):Tk sorry for my behaviour give any penalty I will accept tell me.
Ishani(with a smile):Tk let me give you a penalty.
Ranveer:hmm tell me anything but don't tell me to be away from you.
Ishani(laughing cutely):Tk I am not going to tell that. The penalty is tell me something I never know in our love story.
Ranveer: you never know means?
Ishani:That is like before our marriage the way you stared at me or admired me. Any one incident tell me.
Ranveer(with a smile thinking for a day and got a flashback of Ishani coming to his party with Chiraag):Haan when you came to my party without knowing I am only RV with Chiraag know?
Ishani:(made herself comfortable in the bed and touching Ranveer's shoulders): hmm
Ranveer:That day I was hiding behind the pillar and seeing you after 2 years. My angel was in front of me (with a cute feeling face): but I was not able to go near her. That Chiraag know he made you to bring drinks for him.
Ishani: And you made all the people to move and give way for me.
Ranveer(with a smile and feeling sad):But I too was not less than Chiraag to you. I too made you to serve drinks and made to get humiliated in front of others.
Ishani:Ranveer I asked you to tell the feeling only not this worrying and all.
Ranveer: hmm tk I saw you after 2 years and was secretly staring and admiring you. My heart beat was telling I love you Ishani in each and every beat.
Ishani:(in a mesmerized tone): No man can love his wife like you.
Ranveer:And even no woman can love her husband like you. bearing all my stupidity and bearing my anger but in return you are giving love only to me.
Ishani:Because I love you so much my angry young man.(she caressed his hair and smiled to him).

Ranveer smiling to her saw her lips were he saw Ishani with a seductive face. He went close to her and laid comfortable with her and caressing her cheek with his hand and seeing a cute look were Ishani saw him and was losing herself in him. Ranveer saw her lips and was about to kiss her were Ishani with a cute shyness turned her face which made Ranveer to fall in her neck were Ranveer cutely kissed the neck and came to her ears and kissed her ear and earlobe. He came out and turned Ishani's face were she was not opening her eyes were Ranveer seeing her lips with a want face went close to her and was about to kiss her were Ishani got up with shy smile and sat in the bed. Ranveer getting a cute disappointment saw her exposed back in her blouse were there was a romantic smile in his lips and he got up and sat next to her.
Ranveer(in a low tone): Kya hua?
Ishani:(seeing him shaking her head as nothing): kuch nahi
Ranveer(going close to her):I love you.
Ishani(bowing her head):hmmm
Ranveer:(seeing Ishani's shyness and thinking for a while in a husky tone): I want you Ishani.
Ishani(seeing him):Ranveer Raagini..
Ranveer(saw Raagini and then realizing):Sorry Ishani I didn't..
Ishani:(smiling to him): Its okay good night.
Ranveer:Arrey what you are telling good night now itself?
Ishani:(with a not understand face):Then what?
Ranveer(with a smile):Ishani I have hurt you by confronting you in front of family. And now we patched up but If Raagini was with Maa surely I would have not left you today but at least dance with me.
Ishani(seeing him with a cute look):Dance no I won't
Ranveer(with a cute anger):This is what you will do always. You will care all but not me. Tk..

Telling it with a cute anger he turned to other side and sat in the bed putting his legs down and showed his back to Ishani.
Ishani(saw his back with a smile moving in the bed and cutely hugged him from behind and in a cute voice):
Apni aankhein khaalee kar de
Kaash tu meree aankhein bhar de(she cutely got up and came down to the floor and came and stood in front of Ranveer cutely holding her ears).
Ranveer got up and was about to go were Ishani held his hand.
Ishani(holding his hand in a cute face):

Mere yaaraa tere gham agar paayenge
Humein teri hai kasam, hum sanwar jayenge(she cutely started to dance around him):
Do yeh saugaat tum, to zamaane kee hum
Har khushi se muqar jaayenge(cutely coming near him and with a emotional face):
Hum mar jayenge(Ranveer shook his head as no).

Ishani was moving to the places were Ranveer was voluntarily making her to come. He was playing with her showing himself angry were he was smiling at the time when she missed to see him. Ishani was dancing so cutely were Ranveer was admiring her so well. He went and sat in the bed showing a not willing face to her.
Ishani(cutely sitting next to him):
Tere kaandhe se hi lag ke
Yaara beetey umar saari(resting her head in his shoulders)
(lovingly with her index finger showing his head to think): Socho kaisee hogee kismat
Hua yoon to phir hamaari
Saare aansoon to hon tere
Aur aankhein hon hamaari(cutely held his cheek and seeing his eyes):
Tere dard humein, jo mile pyaar mein
Hum khushi se yoon bhar jaayenge(lovingly with emotional face)
Hum mar jaayenge(she was about to get up were Ranveer lovingly held her hand).

Ishani saw him holding her hand were..
Ranveer(holding her hand sitting in the bed and lovingly got up and coming near her):
Chaahe dukh ho, chaahe sukh ho(he with a smile pinched her cheek lovingly):
Dil ne tujh ko hi pukaara(lovingly dancing a cute move holding her and seeing her eyes):
Tune hum ko hai banaaya
Tune hum ko hai sanwaara
Jahaan ko to rab ka hai, humein tera hai sahaara
(cutely signing her its enough for him):Bas teraa saath ho, chaahe jo baat ho
Tere kehne se kar jaayenge
Hum mar jaayenge..(he cutely shook his head as okay to die).
Ishani(lovingly touched his lips and signed as no):
Mere yaaraa tere gham agar payenge
Hame teri hai kasam ham sanwar jaayenge(she cutely hugged him)
Ranveer too hugged her well were both were out of the difference now were both were wanting each other only for them.
Ranveer(keeping her in the hug): Ishani always you are only for me. I will never give you to anyone.
Ishani(feeling happy in his hug and coming out of the hug and seeing him): Don't give me.
Ranveer:(held her close to him):Ishani you know? when I used to admire you being in a distance I never know that I will keep you in my hands today. I am the husband of Ishani this Driver has got his angel.
Ishani(keeping her finger in his hand):Don't tell yourself a driver and all.
Ranveer: Nahi Ishani you know what is always making me insecure about you is this only. I was a driver son to you but I married a girl who was my master's daughter. you are boon no man will get but I got you. If I am showing my anger to you means that is the meaning that I am longing for your attention only on me. (shaking his head as no like a child): I can never bear Ishani showing her concern more to anyone other than me.
Ishani(with a smile held his cheek):Who ever may be in my life but you are the special man who will get all my love and care.
Ranveer:I love you.
Ishani: hmm love you too. shall we sleep?
Ranveer: hmm tk.

They both were smiling cutely to each other were Ranveer went and laid in the bed and Ishani went and took the dress from the cupboard and entered the washroom and after a while came out changing herself and she laid beside Ranveer. They both slept well.
To be continued 😉