Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Episode 343
Ranveer was kept on scolding Ishani so much were Ishani was hearing to him silently.
Ranveer(seeing Ishani):So please stop your white heart to wrong people okay.Why cannot you think everything Rithika done to you? More of everything she was the one who killed Falguni Maa even that you forgot and you forgave her. Let me tell you don't walk in the corridor or go to terrace that Rithika may even push you and try to kill you.Don't  know being educated woman how you are this much dumb?.
Ishani(in a anger):enough...its enough..(seeing Ranveer with anger):What you are thinking? that I won't have anger on Rithika for killing my mother.For you Maa is Falguni Maa but for me the one who brought me to the world. (coming to Ranveer): Meri Maa hain Ranveer. (she was having tears in her eyes).
Ranveer(seeing her tears and then seeing Amba and Kailash): Haan she is your mother Ishani that is what I am too telling?. Rithika killed your mother and you are..
Ishani(before he could tell):I have brought Rithika to my home itself. What you ask me to do now? I know how much its painful for me even today being without Maa. But having than vengeance and keeping Rithika as my lifetime enemy will bring back Maa to me? (seeing Amba): Maa I am really fed up, you all know that Ranveer is not at all sending me out of the house too alone. To that level we all are having the fear that Rithika will harm us.Maa I know how its to all your eyes but let me tell you my anger or revenge on Rithika is not going to bring back my Maa to me. I too have that pain in my heart but now I too have a child and I need to go after her future, I need to give my child good habits, good heart and good education so there is no use in having anger on Rithika or having the old revenge in my heart and waste my time in it.

Ranveer and Amba saw each other were Ishani said some practical things now.
Ishani(seeing Ranveer): I know you are so angry on me. But let me tell you Ranveer today I have a good family with me. A lovely husband, affectionate mother in law and father in law. Everything I have today. I got what a woman should get in her life but for a while think about how these things came to me. Everything is because of Rithika only know? On that day If Rithika didn't tell you to come and marry me means you would not have got your love in your life and I too would have missed you in my life and would never know the love you had on me from childhood. We are seeing the wrong side of Rithika but I am seeing the right side of Rithika that is the difference. If Chiraag didn't spoil her life means Rithika would have never ever turned negative in her life
Amba(bit calmed now coming to Ishani):Tk I agree with you.What all you said is true only but Rithika won't change Ishani.
Ishani:She said to me that she is changed Maa. She is crying and worrying for the things she did.
Amba:What ever she tells? Because of her only you lost your mother know?
Ishani:(with a emotional tears and smile): you are there know Maa to take care of me. I don't know what I am doing is right or wrong but here after our family need a peaceful life. I don't want any enemy to be waiting to kidnap me or anybody in our home.
Amba:But Ishani Ranveer hain na when he was with Rithika having you in his heart never allowed Rithika near him and he used to be in office more time to avoid being close to Rithika but I was the one who got more cheated by Rithika. Do you ask me to forget that and all?
Ishani:(with a smile wiping her tears): Its your wish Maa. Have the breakfast.

Telling it seeing Ranveer and Kailash who were seeing these conversation a glace Ishani started to move towards her room. Amba saw Ranveer.
Amba:Ranveer..
Ranveer:(with a confirmed tone):Let me talk to Ishani Maa she will be like this only talking something that will never happen. (he was about to go in anger).
Amba:(held Ranveer's shoulders): Nahi Ranveer
Ranveer(seeing Amba): Maa
Amba:What Ishani is telling is right only? you itself think the most important thing to live our life is being happy without any fear in our heart. From the day Ishani was kidnapped you are always keeping her inside the house and not letting her to go alone. How many days to be fearing like this Ranveer? Even If as Ishani said Rithika is changed that is really good to us only. We too need to live our life Ranveer without any enmity. Raagini is too with us we need to concentrate in her future too.
Ranveer: Maa but how you will know Rithika has changed? She would have simply cried and Ishani would have believed her. Cheating Ishani is not that hard and all.
Amba:But cheating me is hard Ranveer. Let me go and see Rithika now so that let me know whether she has changed or not.
Ranveer: But Maa..
Amba:Tk you also come with me let us go and see her.
Ranveer: Tk let me come but I don't have trust on her and all. Let me come for you Maa.Tk Maa I want the Diamond company property papers.
Amba: Haan ek minute(she went to the cupboard and took the papers from the draw and gave it to Ranveer):Have it.
Ranveer(getting it):Tk Maa you and Baba have your breakfast and then come to my room I will be there only.
Amba; Haan.

Ranveer shook his head to Amba and Kailash as he is leaving and started to walk towards his room.
Rithika making herself fresh started to have her breakfast in her room.
Ranveer came to their room and when he entered the room Ishani was arranging something in the cupboard. Ranveer with the same anger came to her.
Ranveer:Ishani..
Ishani:(keeping a jewel box in the cupboard and seeing Ranveer):Haan Ranveer.
Ranveer(held her hand and turned her to him): I have told Nirbhay's family to come and take Rithika.
Ishani:(thinking for a while): you are having contact with them?
Ranveer: Haan I have contact with Aarthi. She told me not to complaint against Nirbhay so I didn't complaint. Police came to home to investigate to Rithika but I told she too didn't see the face of the stabbed person.
Ishani:Why are you helping Nirbhay's family this much now?
Ranveer: Aarthi said Nirbhay has changed and he has realized his wrong doings. I don't trust Nirbhay would change.
Ishani:Then you would have complained on him know?
Ranveer:Aarthi asked me not to complaint. She has did many help to us so only I didn't complaint.
Ishani:Tk so you did for Aarthi same like that only I took care of Rithika for Zaveri Uncle. For anyone good people we should do something to the people who were wrong too.
Ranveer:I don't have that big heart like you Madam. For Aarthi only I did and I told her to take Rithika as they told they will take her and take care of her. So They may come anytime okay so that time don't tell Rithika to be here and all. Let her leave.?
Ishani:Let her get well and then let her go.
Ranveer:(going near her with anger):See she is going that is it. (he left her hand and turned and went to the bed and sat in the bed and started to Check all the files).

Ishani saw him were the anger was sticking in Ranveer's face like anything. Ishani went and locked the door and  making sure the curtain are closed and saw Raagini who was sleeping well in the cradle and came near Ranveer and stood near him.
Ishani:(in a low tone):Ranveer..
Ranveer: hmmm
Ishani:Ranveer see me.
Ranveer(saw her with anger face):What?
Ishani: I need to give you something. Can I give it to you?
Ranveer:What?
Ishani:Tell me can I give it or not? then let me give it.
Ranveer(taking a deep breath in anger):What ever it is give and go from me soon.

Ishani with a smile immediately lowered herself to the height of Ranveer and kissed his cheek. Ranveer for a while lost himself getting Ishani's kiss. Her single kiss made thousand effort in him but managing him and making his anger stable.
Ranveer(seeing Ishani):What are you doing? Did I ask you for this?
Ishani(with a smile): Haan I know you asked me more than this? but what to do you are angry on me now so I was able to give kiss only.
Ranveer(got up keeping the files in the bed and seeing her):See don't try to melt me.
Ishani(standing close to him):Tk you don't get melt.

Ranveer was bit lost seeing her eyes were both were seeing each others eyes lovingly.
Ishani(feeling the silence):Sorry.
Ranveer:Wo...

Before Ranveer could tell there was a knock in their door were Ishani moved from him and started to walk to the door. Ranveer was seeing Ishani's back and had a light smile. As soon as Ishani opened the door Amba and Kailash with Baa were standing in front of her.
Ishani: Maa, Baa aur baba.
Amba(gave a smile):Sorry.
Ishani:Arrey why are you telling me sorry Maa?
Amba:nahi Ishani you have thought about the future but we all are talking about the past so sorry.
Baa: Haan now only Amba told me everything what you told to her. Before I come and talk to you, you gave the very good reason for your act Ishani. I am proud of you.
Ishani:I am too proud of you all. I am the happiest woman in the world to have you all.
Amba(showed her hands):hug me..
Ishani(came and hugged Amba with a smile): Love you Maa.
Amba:Love you too Dikhra.
Ishani(with a smile):Tk maa now want to see Ranveer?
Amba: Haan call him let us go and see Rithika.
Ishani:(shaking her head as yes):Tk Maa(turning inside and saw Ranveer were he was still seeing her):Ranveer..
Ranveer(coming to the world):Haan..
Ishani:Maa Baba, Baa has come.
Ranveer: Haan (he came to the entrance and seeing Amba): Maa what ever Ishani tells or you all tell I cannot forgive this Rithika so let me come with you that is it.
Amba:Tk come.
Amba signed him to come with them were Ishani gave the way for Ranveer to go out of the room were Ranveer walked with Amba. Rithika after finishing her breakfast was sitting in the bed thinking everything that she did to RV family. Amba, Baa, Kailash entered the room were Ranveer entered the room with a not willing face. He was sure that Rithika can never ever change in her life. Rithika(feeling someone entering the room and seeing four of them in the room with a smile):Amba Aunty, Baa, Kailash Uncle(she was about to get up).
Amba(without seeing her): Its okay no need to get up and all.
Rithika:(she joined her hands to all): I know you are all so great in your heart. Like a daughter you and Uncle took care of me after Papa left me but I am such a worst girl. (she managed her and got up and stood in the floor and came to Kailash walking slowly): I am sorry Uncle I kidnapped you and made you suffer a lot. Forgive me. I know its hard for all to forgive me but I don't know why I did everything. Just to make myself safe in a family I did everything that was worst behaviour. I am sorry(she started to cry heavily).
Baa(came in front of her):Tk If you are really changed its happy for all of us but(she joined her hands):Please don't cheat Ishani once again.
Rithika(seeing Baa joining her hands to her): Baa please don't join your hands in front of me and all please..(she made Baa to put down the hands): Let me ask sorry to all in the home please Baa I am sorry. (she went to fall in her feet were her stomach ached she held her stomach); Ouch..
Baa:Tk take rest and make yourself fine okay. (without smiling she started to walk out of the room).
Rithika(seeing Amba):Aunty I did everything to hurt your feeling.
Amba: Haan more than everyone I was the one who got hurt because of you because I was the one who trusted you so much.
Rithika:(crying heavily and hugged Amba):Sorry I am sorry..
Amba(hands struggled to come to hug her were thinking for a while she hugged her):Tk Zaveri Bhai keliya I forgive you. But please don't hurt us hear after.
Rithika(coming out of the hug and seeing Amba with tears): I won't here after I will never harm anyone(showing her hands):With this hands I did what all wrong I can do. I don't know whether I can be good but I won't be bad. Its a promise on my Papa.
Amba(giving a light smile):Tk take rest let me leave.

Telling Amba started to move Kailash seeing Rithika a silent look and started to walk from there were Ranveer saw her with the same anger look.
Rithika(with a smile); Not ready to accept me know RV? you cannot I know you..But I am sorry.
Ranveer seeing her with a silent look moved away from her room. Rithika sat in the bed smiling thinking Baa and Amba forgiving her. She took a deep breath and she will be okay soon.
To be continued πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 344
Ranveer came out of Rithika's room were he saw Amba standing with kailash outside the room.Amba held Ranveer's hand and pulled him with her and brought him to certain distance from the room.Kailash too came with them
Ranveer(coming with his mother): Maa kya hua?
Amba(standing at a place in the corridor and seeing Ranveer):Ranveer she has changed.
Ranveer:But how you are telling it this much strongly Maa?
Amba:Ranveer as Ishani said we need to go by our future only not with the past. I understand Rithika has done many things that can never been forgiven but what Rithika did was only because of Chiraag cheating her. To prevent her respect all woman will go to any extreme. But Rithika went to a great extreme in a wrong way. For that she went to jail and came too so there is no use in keep on having a vengeance on her Ranveer. That is not good to our family only. So leave it let Rithika be here till she is okay then let her decide what she is going to do further okay.
Ranveer(shaking his head as yes without heart):For your words Maa. I don't like Rithika being in our home, I told Nirbhay's family to come to home and take Rithika.
Amba:Kya? Ranveer he only stabbed her and you are telling us to send Rithika with them.
Ranveer: Maa I didn't even complaint to police about Nirbhay as Aarthi said Nirbhay has changed. When Rithika is able to change Nirbhay won't change? Aarthi is there know? we can trust her blindly for her only I didn't give any complaint she told her brother is changed and to forgive him once. I too told okay for her.So they will take care of Rithika Maa.
Amba: Nahi Ranveer nahi As Ishani said Zaveri Bhai till he was alive has given us good respect to you and our family. As he is not with her only Rithika went to the extreme level of doing everything. Again sending back Rithika with them and we should not make her a Orphan again. One way or the other once she was in our house as a family member only know? Let her be..and don't worry If she will harm Ishani. Now Ishani's pure heart only have changed Rithika. I am there know? let me take care of Ishani okay.
Ranveer(still now convinced):Tk Maa but what to tell to Nirbhay's family when they come?
Amba; Let me talk to them.
Ranveer:Tk maa let me take the files and start to office.
Amba: At least now have the breakfast and go.
Ranveer: hmm tk

Ranveer gave a smile to Kailash and Amba started to walk to their room were Amba and kailash exchanging a relief look started to walk to their room.
Raagini cutely cried coming out of the sleep were Ishani who was seeing her phone came to the cradle and took Raagini in her hand.
Ishani:Arrey baby cutie pie see Mama..
Raagini(crying cutely): Mama..(she hugged Ishani so well).
Ishani:Tk tk(she started to caress Raagini's back)
As Ishani was caressing Raagini's back Ranveer entered the room and saw Ishani and turning his look to the files took the files in his hands and started to walk out of the room without informing Ishani.
Ishani(to herself):Angry young Man. (caressing Raagini):Tk baby shall we take Bath?
Ishani holding Raagini well were the cutie pie was calming down in Ishani's embrace went to the cupboard and took the dresses for Raagini and Ishani entered the washroom. Ishani made Raagini sit in the tub and came out of the washroom and took her phone again and called to Maa and told her to bring breakfast for her and Raagini. She cut the call and entered the washroom. It was exactly 45 minutes were Ishani brought Raagini out of the washroom were the cutie pie was so cute after the bath wearing white pant and white t-shirt with cream color overcoat. Ishani made Raagini stand in the floor and gave a glance to Raagini. Raagini was looking so cute in that dress some where she was reminding the way Ranveer used to stand wearing his blazer and pant and shirts.
Ishani(smiling to Raagini): tum aur tumhari Papa know? Perfectly copy of each other.
Raagini(smiling):Mama(showing her stomach): Kana Mama kana..
Ishani: Haan your breakfast should have come but..(before Ishani could finish Mala came to their room entrance with a smile):Come in Mala.

Mala giving a smile kept the breakfast for Ishani and Raagini and shaking her head as okay moved out of the room.
Ishani(seeing Raagini):Come breakfast is ready for you.
Raagini started to walk to the tea poi were the breakfast was were Ishani came with her and sat in the sofa.
Raagini(standing near the breakfast and smiling without stopping): Kana..
Ishani(opening the breakfast for Raagini and having a mouth of her food): hmm today vegetable kichdi. its nice Baby you can have.
Raagini: (smiling and shook her head): hmmm
Ishani(seeing Raagini smiling like anything): What happen to you Raagini? you are smiling this much?

Raagini was only smiling were Ishani too smiled seeing her daughter and took the bowl of Raagini's breakfast and took the food and started to feed Raagini. Raagini with a smile started to have the breakfast standing in the floor.
Ishani:Tk Baby come and sit in Mama's lap..
Raagini: Naaa Mama bal...(she showed the ball in the toys basket).
Ishani:you can play after your breakfast Baby.
Raagini: Na Mama bal..
Ishani:Tk (she held the bowl in one hand and got up and took the ball from the basket and gave it to Raagini).
Raagini(getting it with a smile started to play): Bal..
Ishani(got up and came behind Raagini):Raagini have your Kana baby then Play.

Raagini was not at all hearing were she was throwing the ball in the room and running behind the ball. Ishani stopped her and feed two mouth of food were Raagini was looking cute by having the food applied over her mouth.
Raagini(cutely): mama bal.
Ishani(feeding her a mouth of Kichdi):Ball baby tell it is Ball
Raagini: Ball
Ishani: Haan very good.(she feed next mouth to Raagini).

Raagini eating the food and went to take the ball and was again throwing it with force were the ball went out of the room and went to Ishani's room.
Raagini(with a cute innocent face): Ball..(she started to walk fast to the ball in the opposite room).
Ishani(seeing Raagini walking):Raagini...

Raagini went to Ishani's room were Rithika sitting in the bed and still worrying about the wrong she did were Raagini entered the room and was taking the ball from the floor. Rithika saw Raagini were Raagini seeing Rithika was having a sharp eyes now. Raagini kept her hands in her hip were she dropped the ball down and saw Rithika with a cute face. Rithika was able to see a small Ranveer in front of her. He too will stand the same way and see others were a smile came in the lips of Rithika. Ishani came to the room with the bowl in her hand.
Ishani:Raagini tum...(she saw Raagini seeing Rithika)kya hua Raagini?
Raagini(showing her index finger to Rithika): Mama..
Ishani:(with a smile):She is Rithika Aunty.
Raagini:(without getting):Au..au..
Ishani:Tk keep trying now come..(she held her hand and was about to take Raagini).
Rithka:Ek minute Ishani.(seeing Raagini):Raagini can You come to Aunty?
Raagini(seeing Rithika with a silent face and seeing Ishani): Mama..
Ishani(with a smile): hmm jav.
Raagini cutely walking came to Rithika and stood near the bed. Rithika held Raagini's hand and gave a smile.
Rithika:Raagini..
Raagini: hmmm
Rithika:(she took Raagini in her hand and made her stand in the bed):you are so cute like your Mama and looking exactly like your Papa.

Raagini was smiling to her and showed the ball in the floor.
Rithika:Want the ball?tk go and take it(she took Raagini and left her in the floor).
Raagini moved from there and took the ball and was running to their room.
Ishani(smiling to Rithika): how you are feeling now?
Rithika(joined her hands to Ishani):Thank you .
Ishani:Arrey its okay take rest.
Rithika: hmmm

Ishani giving a smile to Rithika started to walk to her room and she was again running behind Raagini were the cutie pie finally sat in a place were Ishani started to feed her. Finally making the cutie pie have her breakfast and made her play inside the room and Ishani had her breakfast.The day started to move in its span were now all were getting one by one to normal. Rithika took good rest and was served all the food to her room. Ishani ordered for the dresses to Rithika to textile men were they brought it when it was evening. Ishani went and gave the dresses to Rithika. It was night were some came to the dinning table and had their dinner. Amba and kailash were having their dinner were Ishani was feeding Raagini her dinner in the dinning table. Ranveer was entering the hall and he came to the dinning table.
Amba:Dikhra came home tk sit have your dinner.
Ranveer: Tk Maa.

Ranveer sat in the table and started to have the breakfast. He gave a anger glance to Ishani and was having the dinner. Ishani saw him with a smile and was feeding Raagini were Ishani seeing Ranveer sitting in his chair and she was in the next chair slowly took her leg near Ranveer's leg and touched his leg. Ranveer having the dinner and feeling Ishani's leg touching his leg coughed well.
Amba(seeing Ranveer and touching his head):kya hua Ranveer?
Ranveer:nahi Maa kuch Nahi.(he took the water and drank it and saw Ishani).

Ishani was silently feeding Raagini and smiling to her.
Ranveer(in a confuse thoughts):She hit my leg or its my illusion?Tk its not true (he started to have his dinner).
Ishani(making Raagini finish her dinner slowly hit her leg in Ranveer's leg):Shall we go to Room baby?
Raagini(with a sleepy eyes): hmmm
Ranveer(getting the leg touching in thoughts):Surely she is only doing it. Will do something which I don't like then she will try to melt me. This time I won't fall for her.

Ishani was about to again touch Ranveer's leg were there was naughtiness in Ishani's face now were Ranveer getting it moved his leg to a side were Ishani's leg was searing Ranveer's leg.Her face expression changed as where is his leg were Ranveer showed a anger head shake of she can't get him. Ishani saw him with a cute challenging look. Amba and Kailash got up and washed their hands.
Amba:Tk Ranveer Ishani good night.
Ishani:Good Night Maa Baba.
Ranveer:Good night Maa. Baba.

Telling it they both left from there were Ranveer having his dinner.
Ranveer(seeing Ishani):Trying to melt me?
Ishani:I am doing what I wish to my husband? what is your problem in it?

Ranveer keeping the dinner as it is and got up and went and washed his hands and started to walk from there.
Raagini(seeing Ranveer going showing her hand to Ranveer): Mama papa.
Ishani:hmm let me make papa okay now come (she took Raagini to the washbasin and wash her mouth):Tk sleep now Raagini whole day you have been playing only.
Raagini: hmm
Ishani made Raagini lay in her shoulders and started to walk. Raagini held Ishani well and was having a sleepy face. The whole day of playing and her naughtiness was making her tiered and felt sleepy. Ishani came to their room and saw Rithika's room locked and got to know Rithika is sleeping well and entered their room and she didn't find Ranveer there. Raagini was closing her eyes slowly and Ishani came and sat in the bed and started to caress her back.
Ishani(in thoughts):Ranveer kaha hain?
As she thought Ranveer came out of washroom after changing to night dress. Ishani saw him with silent face were Raagini was turning her head to make her more comfortable in Ishani's shoulders. Ishani saw Raagini were she was sleeping well now. Ishani caressed Raagini and saw Raagini's lips the cutie pie was slowly shaking her lips and told her she is sleeping well. Ranveer went to the room door and closed the room door and locked it. He covered the door with curtain and closed the curtain of the windows too. He came to the bed and made his pillows ready to sleep. Ishani got up from the bed and made the cutie pie to sleep in the cradle. Ishani caressed Raagini's hair and had a smile. She saw Ranveer was about to lay in the bed were Ishani came and stood behind him.
Ishani:Ranveer..
Ranveer(turning to her in anger):Ishani see Maa would have accepted Rithika but I won't.
Ishani:(held his hand and turned him to her):What you are talking now? Did I talk anything about Rithika now? shall I sleep in bed with you?
Ranveer:(in a anger):Go and sleep in the sofa.
Ishani(with a cute face smiling to him): Nahi I am your wife I will sleep with you only.
Ranveer:See don't think to melt me. I won't I am at heavy anger on you.
Ishani:Sorry Ranveer I am really sorry I don't know what to do? that is why?
Ranveer:So you will bring Rithika to our home without even asking to me.?
Ishani:I called you but you only didn't pick the call.
Ranveer: (held her shoulders): Ishani okay I accept what all you tell me but how much misunderstands she has created between us.
Ishani:We were responsible for it Ranveer. Was Naina able to create misunderstanding between us? she was only able to apart us but you trusted me and I trusted you. But when we were married we didn't know what is husband and wife relationship is? If we are not okay between us means some other person will create misunderstanding between us.

Ranveer saw her with a not satisfied face.
To be continued πŸ˜‰
Nandhini20 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hai sakshi
very superb episodes
i liked all the episodes
ishani is trying to melt ranveer 
i hope ranveer should melt to ishani an his anger should vanish
bye 
take care
Mayashelly thumbnail
HY sakshi di
Superb updates
Now all are somewhat convinced with rithika
But ranveer is not ready to accept her
Ragini is so cute. Going to rithika , she made rithika happy for a while
So ishani is trying to melt ranveer
Hope he too comes out of his anger..
Update next soon dr
Keep smiling πŸ˜‰
Take care 😳Edited by Mayashelly - 7 years ago
behirlover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hi sakshi
all the updates were so interesting
ishani mahan brought her home and is justifying also she is total mad though she is right that there is ni point in increasing enemies but still.
ranveer is really mad how come he can push her i thought ishani will be angry on him but she only started to melt him again. he shouldn't have done all the confrontation in front of family.
ragini is supercute
and amba initially her ritika vahu was everything to her but now she is so upset
finally everyone agreed and in this whole chaos only nitin was the same person and didnt jumped to the conclusion.
 all the episodes were amazing dear and the way  you keep on making yoour story interesting is really awesome.
regarding suggestions well 18+, but why ishveer separation
and only for small time its fine.

thnx for pm
waiting for next
sorry for replying late
Hafsa789 thumbnail
Hi sakshi
Three episode back to back make me happiest
So all are ok with Ritika now
Everyone ecpect ranveer started to trust ritika
Hope this time she will not broke their trust
So our naughty ishani try to make Ranveer melt
Ranveer will easily fall for her
Raghni become cute day by day
Update soon
Take care
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
liked nitin making ishani understand things.ishani's pov was also gud.even if she takes revenge she wont get falguni back.ranveer fighting with ishani as usual.but ishani kissing him was so sweet.amba baa 4gave ritika.ritika's smile too makes me doubt her.like ranveer even i cant trust her blindly.ishveer talking about misunderstandings was nice..ishani's dialogues were too nice
o_gudiya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hehe...nice sakshi di...
Ishani is trying to melt ranvewr..from her love and ranveer has decided not to fall for her...loving these scenes...
All forgave ishani except RANVEER..lets c how and ehen ranveer is forgiving ishani...update soon di..
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: amirthaa

Hi shakshi...

gr8 episodes...really admiring ur work...keep it up..on suggestion a 18+ love will do good and pls one request please dont seperate ISHVEER...or pls unite them soon...

Hi Amirtha
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the updates
happy you liked my work
thanks for the suggestion
okay dear nice suggestion
okay Ishveer won't separate for long and all
keep readingπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: o_gudiya

Hii sakshi dii...loved the episodes...loved ranveer caring ishani..feeling poor for ishveer as they r not able to spend time together..coning to suggestiona..consumagion scene is upto u..as u feel comfortable..as all said i too would suggest monthly leap..as i too love our small sweet cute naughty ragini..waiting eagerly to k ow the reason for their separation...dii my exams r started..so i may not reply sometimes..but would probably try to reply..love u..take vcare..waiting for next..

Hi Gudiya behan
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the episodes
happy you liked Ranveer's care for Ishani
yes they were not able to spend the night and poor souls
thanks for the suggestion
okay dear monthly leap
happy you liked our cutie pie so much like this
ya let us see why they are separating

okay dear exams are important
do well
all the best