Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: PrinceAsif

Hlo sissy i hope u r well...coming in the suggestions... Take a month leap... But it's a request that don't separate RANVEER & ISHANI...if the separation is needed ...unite them soon

Hi Prince
thanks for the suggestion
ya I am doing good
okay nice suggestion
story need to move know? so separation but won't be that much
long separation and all
they will unite for sure
keep reading
😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nandhini1020

Hai sakshi 

Two episodes r very nice
I liked every part of the episodes 
Even now I hate that rithika
Ranveer is hurting ishani in front of raagini also 
Feeling sad for ishani
Ishani is telling ranveer to ask her the reason personally but ranveer is not listening that
He hurted ishani he also felt sad for that but his anger is not decreasing
I liked ishani and raagini conversation ishani making raagini tel her name. 
Very cute scene
I hope ishveer should be out of anger 

In my opinion for suggestions 
1- in consummation scene I suggest it can be a 18+ episode
2- in leap I suggest a monthly leap
3- we want our cutie pie raagini
Bye
Take care and be safe

Hi Nandhini
thanks for teh comment
glad you liked both the episodes
happy you liked all the parts of the episodes
yes Rithika had done that much so its hard to accept her
now yes Ranveer is hurting Ishani in front of cutie pie
Ishani too have done to that extreme now
she is wishing him to talk to her personally but Ranveer is not ready to hear it
he is hurting Ishani and he is feeling sad for it too
but his anger didn't decrease
glad you liked Raagini and Ishani scene
yes she is making Raagini to tell her name
glad you liked that scene
ya let us see how they come out of the anger

okay nice suggestion
glad you liked Raagini as it is
take care
keep reading

😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: harisha39

THE EPI WAS SO GOOD... LOVING IT.. .. AND I THINK SUGGESTION TWO IS GOOD... COZ A SEPARATION CAN BRING CLOSENESS TOGETHER... At the end if the day its your wish...

Hi harisha
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the episode
okay dear nice suggestion
yes separation will bring them close to each other
okay dear
keep reading
😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: malsa

hi sakshi as usual amazing episode.18 plus consummation is okay only if u r comfortable.yah i also prefer 2 mnth leaps.update soon.god bless u.

Hi Malsa
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the episode
thanks for the suggestion and nice suggestion
okay daer
let me update it dear
thanks for the wishes
keep reading
😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: priyanka98

Hii Sakshi. How are you? Coming to ur chapters All chapters r beautifully written. Oh Ishani is so innocent... she forgot all the things that what ritika has done actually. Waiting for ur next chapter..

Coming to ur suggestions part. I want 18+ consummation and monthly leap. I like small cutiepie ragini. 😊

Hi Priyanka
happy to see your comment
ya I am doing good
how are you dear?
glad you liked all the chapters
yes Ishani is innocent to the core and she forgave all the wrong Rithika done to her
ya let me update it dear

nice suggestion
happy that you liked cutie pie as it is
keep reading

😉
amirthaa thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi shakshi...
gr8 episodes...really admiring ur work...keep it up..on suggestion a 18+ love will do good and pls one request please dont seperate ISHVEER...or pls unite them soon...

o_gudiya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hii sakshi dii...loved the episodes...loved ranveer caring ishani..feeling poor for ishveer as they r not able to spend time together..coning to suggestiona..consumagion scene is upto u..as u feel comfortable..as all said i too would suggest monthly leap..as i too love our small sweet cute naughty ragini..waiting eagerly to k ow the reason for their separation...dii my exams r started..so i may not reply sometimes..but would probably try to reply..love u..take vcare..waiting for next..
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
riika is really in tears.guess she has really changed.sad 2 c ishveer fighting.but like ranveer said ishani's pure mind has no limit now.no one else can 4give mother's killr.ritika's inner thoughts were written well.she is thinking how she became so worst..thats true.while watching d show i also thought that if chirag hadnt betrayed her n sharman hadnt insulted her without knowing d truth ritika wud'nt have been such a big psycho vamp.

year separation brings lots of changes n adds freshness.but ishveer getting separated  such a long time is too painful.so monthly leap is fine.obviously i want 2 c a school going ragini.but after some time.mayb after one more track.till then let ragini b a cute little baby.any consummation is fine
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 342
Nitin was seeing Ishani seeing him with a silent look.
Nitin: Ishani kya hua?
Ishani(seeing Nitin): Papa..(bit hesitating): Papa I made all unhappy. The whole house is silent. Because of bringing Rithika back to home no one is happy.
Nitin(with a smile):Surely no one will accept Rithika Ishani. No one can forgive the acts she did. She didn't do any small mistakes like robbing money or cheating the company those things can be forgiven.But what Rithika has done is something that none of a family member will think. She has played with your mother in laws feeling, She has hurt Ranveer and you giving the pain in your both feelings. She has tried to kill you many times, she has kidnapped you two times and keeping you in her custody she has harassed you a lot.On the height of everything she has killed Falguni.
Ishani(saw Nitin with a tears in her eyes):So what all are wishing me to do?
Nitin(caressing her hair with a smile): hmm Ishani all are not ready to accept Rithika. That is as your brought her to home suddenly no one is ready to accept it. No one will accept that kind of girl that is reality.
Ishani(wiping her tears):Tk I have brought her now. What should I do now?
Nitin:Tk with whole heart tell me you are not angry on Rithika for what she did? She has killed Falguni Ishani even for that your not angry on her?
Ishani(in a instant with tears):What all are thinking that its easy for me to forget everything? Haan I do have anger on Rithika but not for the things she done to me. (feeling emotionally):But for killing Maa. (she cried heavily seeing Nitin):She is my mother Papa how will I be able to forget that. I forgive Rithika for what all she did to me like kidnapping me, trying to kill me but for killing Maa I will never forgive her but at the same time I am not going to show that hurt to Rithika also.
Nitin:Tk don't cry(he wiped her tears):Then why you are thinking to forgive Rithika now? How you are helping her to this extreme?
Ishani(wiping her tears well and seeing Nitin): Haan I do understand that she only killed Maa for that only I did all the possible things to send her to jail. She went to jail and came out too. Now she was stabbed in front of me in humanity I helped her. As there is no one to take care of her only I brought her to home. (shaking her head as no):But I am not ready to revenge Rithika and all for killing my mother. I too have child Papa I should take care of Raagini and see her future and I want my peaceful life with my Ranveer. By showing my anger on Rithika and revenging her I don't want to spoil my peaceful life. (feeling for a while thinking Falguni): what ever I do I cannot bring Back my Maa so what is the use in showing my anger to Rithika?. For that let me completely forgive her Papa. Let me..(she wiped the tear that came in her one eye) and always having Rithika as enemy and making sure to be safe and all my family often fearing that what Rithika will do to harm us its really making me fed up Papa. For that If Rithika is really changed now my family will lead a happy life without the fear of Rithika may harm us.
Nitin:(shaking his head as okay):Tk now go and tell the same things to your mother in law and Ranveer and try to make them understand it.
Ishani:Papa..
Nitin:you only asked me what should you do now know? All the people question in home is why Ishani is forgiving Rithika? So only I too asked this question now you got the answers for their question know?

Ishani shook her head as yes.
Nitin:(giving a smile):Now go and talk to Ranveer and His mother and try to make them normal. (feeling for Falguni): Haan Ishani what ever we do Falguni is not going to come back. That is the destiny god has written for Falguni and she left us. So now make everything sorted out and get back to your peaceful life Ishani.
Ishani:Tk Papa let me. you have your breakfast..
Nitin: hmm okay(he gave a smile).

Ishani giving a smile to him got up and was about to walk were..
Nitin: Ishani ek minute..
Ishani: Haan Papa.
Nitin(got up and came to her):Ishani see you are going to sort out the difference between Rithika and your family. Be sure that the things you do here after does not affect your and Ranveer's relationship. At the same time be in a strong bond with Ranveer's mother too. She is the motherly figure for you and here after that is only your life and family. so be conscious in what ever you do.
Ishani(with a smile): Haan Papa let me do it. I won't lose Ranveer and Maa at any cost. Thank you Papa for always being there for me.
Nitin(giving a smile):I don't want a thank you and all I want a hug from my daughter.
Ishani:Sure(she cutely hugged Nitin).
Nitin(hugging her well had a smile and as Ishani came out of the hug):Tk start the work today itself.
Ishani:hmmm

Giving a smile to Nitin Ishani started to move out of the servant quarters. Nitin sat and had his breakfast and started his routine.
Ranveer driving his car to office were his phone rang in his pocket. Ranveer stopped the car in a road side and took the phone from his pocket and saw the display and it was his PA.
Ranveer(picking the call): Haan Rishab.
Rishab:Sir today we have a quarter auditing and we need the company property papers and its valuation papers. I told you yesterday and now calling for remanding you .
RV(keeping his hand in his head in thoughts): Oh due to the problem in house I forgot this. (in phone): Okay let me bring it.
Rishab:Tk Sir.

Ranveer cut the call and turned the car and started to drive the car back to home.
Ishani started to walk back to home from Servant quarters. She came to the hall and saw only Mala taking breakfast to someone.
Ishani(coming inside the hall): Mala for whom you are taking breakfast?
Mala; Bhabhi Baa keliya..
Ishani(with a smile):tk no one came to dinning table?
Mala:Nahi Bhabhi no one is ready to come all said to bring the breakfast to their rooms.
Ishani:Tk have you given the breakfast to Maa and Baba?
Mala: Nahi not yet.
Ishani(with a smile):Tk you give the breakfast to others let me give the breakfast to Maa and Baba.
Mala:Tk Bhabhi(she started to walk towards Baa's room).

Ishani started to walk towards the dinning table to get the breakfast for Amba and Kailash.
The traffic free roads gave Ranveer complete access to drive the car very well. He took just 15 minutes and entered RV mansion. He got down from the car and he started to enter the house. Ishani took the food in the plate for Amba and Kailash and kept it in the very big tray and started to walk towards the stairs. Ranveer entered the hall and he was about to come to the stairs were he saw Ishani coming to the stairs with tray in her hand. He saw her with a anger face were Ishani with the tray saw him and brought a smile in her face.
Ishani:Ranveer you didn't go to office yet?
Ranveer gave a anger look.
Ishani(seeing his anger):Had your breakfast?
Ranveer:(in a anger tone):Thanks for the concern but no thank you I don't want this concern from you. Give the concern to the one you have brought to home.
Ishani:oh tk let me give the concern to her itself.

Telling it Ishani started to walk in the stairs were Ranveer seeing the way Ishani told that she will show the concern to Rithika gave a sharp face to himself.
Ranveer(to himself): Haan more than her husband Rithika is important to her
He started to climb the stairs and started to walk in the corridor towards Study room. As he was walking Rithika who was walking slowly to make her well in her room came to the entrance of the room. Ranveer walking and while crossing he saw Rithika in the entrance of Ishani's room. Ranveer stopped and saw Rithika were Rithika too didn't know what to react seeing Ranveer suddenly. Ranveer throwing a anger look over Rithika started to walk.
Rithika:RV..
Ranveer hearing Rithika calling him stopped and turned to her and saw her with a anger face
Rithika:(seeing Ranveer seeing her with a anger):RV Mein..
Ranveer(came to her in a anger):Stop this drama Rithika. See I am not Ishani okay so you no need act. (telling it he was about to walk and stopping and seeing Rithika in a low strict tone):I know Ishani brought you to home to take care of you. she will come to see you at a times and she will take care of you but anywhere if your mind again thinks to harm her means I will not leave you as I left you before. (with a anger look he started to walk).
Rithika:R..(she tried to call him but he started to walk from her she turned to the room and had tears in her eyes and to herself): Everything is because of me only. (she managed herself and wiped her tears and walked to the bed and sat in the bed).

Ishani with the breakfast in her hand stood in front of Amba's room. She took a deep breath and made herself to make Amba calm holding the tray in her one hand well and knocked the door with other hand. She knocked again and when she was about to knock it third time Amba opened the door.
Amba seeing Ishani giving a silent look turned and walked inside the room without telling anything. Ishani made a smile in her face and entered the room. She saw Kailash reading the newspaper sitting in the sofa.
Ishani(coming in):Good morning Baba.
Kailash(taking his head from the newspaper and seeing Ishani):Good morning Ishani.
Amba(seeing Kailash):Why are you telling Good morning now?
Kailash struggled to react to this question of Amba.
Ishani(signing Kailash to be silent came near him and keeping the breakfast in the tea poi near him):Baba you have a your breakfast.
Kailash shook his head as okay and saw Amba.
Ishani turned to see Amba were Amba turned to other side and was standing facing the wall.
Ranveer took the valuation papers from the study room and he came out of the study room and started to walk to their room. He came to their room and opened the door and entered their room and went to his cupboard and opening it and then its draw with the key took the important property papers of his company. He made sure everything is right.
Ranveer:(to himself): Diamond company property paper is with Maa. I didn't get it back from her. Tk let me get it and leave to office.
He locked the draw well and kept the key in the safe place and saw Raagini who was still sleeping well and having a smile to himself started to come out of the room with the files in his hand and locked the door outside again and started to walk to Amba's room.
Ishani(seeing Amba): Maa...
Amba(without seeing her):Its okay no need to talk to me. gave the breakfast know you can go..

Ishani went close to Amba and stood behind her.
Ranveer with the files came to Amba's room and before entering he saw Ishani near Amba and stopped there itself.
Ishani: Maa please talk to me know?
Amba(with a anger turning to her):What you want me to talk to you Ishani?
Ishani:(held Amba's hand): Maa let me tell you why I did like this? Please Maa.
Amba:Tk let me listen to you but sent that Rithika out of the house now itself.
Ishani: Maa wo..
Ranveer(with a anger entering the room):She won't Maa. She won't(he came near Amba and Ishani):She can never do what we tell and all. she will do what comes to her mind only.
Ishani:Ranveer please..
Ranveer:(with anger):What please? let us all ask please to you please stop showing your white heart always to wrong people.

Ishani saw Ranveer with a silent look.
To be continued 😉
Nandhini20 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hai sakshi
the episode is very nice
father and daughter conversation is also awesome
i hope all should be out of anger on ishani
first ranveer should be convinced
no one is letting ishani to explain anything 
i hope ranveer and amba should not hurt ishani with words