Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: PrinceAsif

Ishani is taking too much care of those who tried to harm her...it's good that rithika is changed...sooner or later it made her understand what is humanity?? Hope Ranveer will also understand... Looking forward for next episode... Great update sissy...b safe

Hi Prince
thanks for the comment
yes Ishani is taking so much care on people who harm her
glad you liked Rithika's change
some where she got to know her humanity
ya wish Ranveer should understand it and
let us see what happens
glad you liked the update
keep reading
😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hafsa789

Hi sakshi
Both episodes are good
Everone were not happy with ishani decision
I know ritika has VNchanged now i feel with her behaviourBR]Ranveer had anger now
But i know that he i ll be fine
When he get to know that
Ritika turns good

Is everyone beleive that ritika has changed
Ishveer get seprated again
Raghni is grown up know
It effect Raghni also
Ishani try to make Ranveer understans
Take care

Hi Hafsa
thanks for the comment
glad you liked both the episodes
yes no one is happy on Ishani's decision
Rithika is changed now
ya RV is in anger now
may be he will turn good after knowing about Rithika changing

ya let us see whether all believe Rithika or not
Ishveer had a separation now
it will surely affect Raagini as she is able to sense things now
ya let us see what Ishani is going to do now to make Ranveer understand
take care
keep reading

😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

ranveer is so angry with ishani.but cant blame him this time.
ishani's reply 2 all shocked me.he has a clear reply 4 all questions.
ritika repents now.hope she doesnt turn -ve again.
whatever who will 4give mother's killer?

Hi jasmine
thanks for the comment
ya Ranveer is so angry on Ishani and yes Ranveer is right now
sorry for the shock with Ishani's reply
she has cleared all the question with her reply
Rithika is repenting now
ya let us wish she should not turn negative
yes no one will forgive the mother's killer
keep reading dear 😉😉😉
o_gudiya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
No words...:-!
Ritika is apologizinf...lets c who believes her...
One thing i always hate in ishani..n she Always do that..fifhghting with the person who loves her for the person he person who hates her...and sge will not realize her mistake s well...
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 340
As Ishani said Rithika as her friend Rithika saw her with a silent face and gave a fade smile in her lips.
Rithika(seeing Ishani): I really know I don't deserve your care at all. What all said in the hall was true only know? I killed Chiraag and was happy being with RV for which life I does not belong. you were in the jail for the wrong that I did. I didn't stop with it but did all the possible things to keep you and RV away from each other. The thing you should never forgive me is killing Falguni Aunty.(she cried heavily):My mind took me in evil path and I killed her fearing that I would lose RV. (she cried bowing her head).
Ishani saw Nitin were Nitin to make the situation okay went near Rithika.
Nitin:Beta don't cry now. you are not okay physically. So better please let us talk about these things later. Please rest yourself.
Rithika(seeing Nitin): Nahi uncle nahi I cannot be resting here. (seeing Ishani): Let me leave Ishani. No one is happy here and I don't want your life with RV to be problem because of my stay here. Let me go (she was about to get up).
Ishani(held Rithika):Rithika you are not okay now. Haan no one is happy I understand but what is done is done only Rithika no one can change it. No one will come and see you or hurt you and all. Be here till you get well then you can leave If you want I won't stop you. But be here till your wound gets healed.
Nitin: Haan Rithika be here till your wound gets well then leave from here. (seeing Ishani):Take care of her Ishani.
Ishani: Haan Papa. (seeing Rithika): Let me tell Ramu to bring all your foods to room. Have the foods and let me bring your tablets have it and rest yourself. (she got up from the bed keeping the empty juice glass in the lamp stand): Ramu will come and take it.
Rithika(held Ishani's hand): But Ishani let me talk to you now please..
Ishani(caressing her shoulders):Rithika please rest yourself now. Don't think anything beyond it okay let me tell Ramu to bring your lunch. let us talk later okay(she gave a smile).
Rithika:(giving a head shake with a confused face): haan

Ishani started to walk out of the room were Nitin too giving a smile to Rithika started to walk out of the room. Nitin came to Ishani were they both stood in the corridor facing each other.
Nitin: Ishani..
Ishani: Haan Papa.
Nitin:Rithika has surely changed. This is not fake tears and all she is feeling guilty for all her acts. So let her relax herself. you too talk to Ranveer okay. He is angry on you and his anger is justified too.
Ishani: Haan I understand Papa let me try to talk to him.
Nitin:Tk let me go to servants quarters.
Ishani: Haan tk Papa.

Nitin giving smile to Ishani and caressing her hair and started to walk in the corridor. Ishani had a smile seeing Nitin's back and glancing Rithika's room again and she started to walk to their room. Ishani entered their room were Ranveer was having Raagini in his hand. Ishani saw Ranveer and was walking towards him.
Ranveer(seeing Ishani and making Raagini lay in his shoulders):Welcome Mrs. Mahanta.
Ishani saw him with a silent face.
Ranveer:Taking care of others you will forget your own child. She was crying so much coming out of the sleep till now but you were busy in taking care of your traitor.
Ishani(came close to him and saw Raagini);Raagini baby come to Mama.
Raagini(seeing Ishani with a smile showed her hand to her mother): Mama..
Ranveer(stopping Raagini):Ek minute baby(seeing Ishani and to Raagini):Here after know? be safe with Mama because you know who your Mama has become friend now she has become friend with one who is a professional killer.
Ishani(controlling her anger and without seeing Ranveer):Raagini come to Mama now.
Raagini(cutely): Mama(she was about to come to Ishani..
Ranveer(holding Raagini well);Ek minute Baby.(seeing Ishani): By the by with what trust you hope me to give Raagini to you. If because of that Rithika something happen to my daughter means.
Ishani saw Ranveer with a sharp look were Raagini started to shake her body being in Ranveer's hand and saw Ishani and was showing her hand to Ishani, Ranveer held her well and was stopping Raagini from going to Ishani.
Ishani(seeing Raagini trying to come to her and seeing Ranveer): Leave Raagini now..(telling it she got Raagini from Ranveer and held in well and started to walk to the bed with Raagini).
Ishani sat in the bed and started to talk to Raagini cutely to make her comfortable. Raagini was hitting her forehead with Ishani's forehead and smiling to her mother.
Ranveer(coming and standing near them): Ishani you have done a stupid thing in your life. Really know no one can change you. Not ready to hear my words know? Tk do what you want?
Telling it Ranveer took the car key and started to walk out of the room. He came to the hall were he saw police Inspector entering his house.He was able to recognize the Inspector who is handling Rithika's stabbed case.Ranveer thought about Aarthi's words of stopping Nirbhay getting arrested.
Ranveer(in thoughts):Oh no If they inquire Rithika she will surely tell the truth that Nirbhay only stabbed her. Now what to do?
Inspector(coming to Ranveer):Mr. RV.
RV(giving a formal smile): Haan tell me Inspector.
Inspector:Mr. RV you told that you didn't see the person who stabbed Rithika as he was covering his face. With the physique you are thinking its Nirbhay. Can you tell me who all are enemy to you?
RV:See Inspector in business I may have many enemy too so I can't blame each and everyone. From my side I am not going to complaint and all so please drop this case.
Inspector:Okay but we went to JK hospital to Inquire Rithika they said me they have discharged her and dropped her in RV mansion so can I see Rithika and Inquire here?
RV(thinking for a while): Inspector Rithika was also with us only. She was traveling with us only. When Rithika went to save Ishani only that time that person stabbed her. I think you can stop investigating this case. I have security in my house they will be surely in front of my house to safeguard my wife and Rithika so I think here after nothing wrong will happen.
Inspector(thinking for a while):Tk RV anyways If any problem for that Rithika and your wife try to file the complaint.
RV:hmm okay(he gave a formal smile)

Inspector started to walk from the house were Ranveer saw the whole house and took a deep breath and started to walk out of the house and got inside the car and started to drive the car towards office.
The day started to run at its span were all were having a unhappy face and they were having their foods in their own room. No one came to the hall or to the dinning table. Mala was serving all in their own rooms.Ishani told Ramu to serve the foods for Rithika all the time and sent the tablet to Rithika's room.As the day came to night All had their dinner in the night inside their own room were Ishani was feeding Raagini were the cutie pie was sitting in the tea poi and having the dinner cutely.
Ishani(with a smile feeding a mouth of food to Ragini sitting in the sofa):cutie pie..
Raagini: Mama.(she was eating it cutely).
Ishani:(with a smile): Raagini you are like a red apple now. See wearing the red shirt and pant you are looking so cute to me.
Raagini(eating well and seeing Ishani): Mama papa..
Ishani:(thinking about Ranveer): Haan Papa would have gone out I think he will come okay?
Raagini(shaking her head as yes): hmmm
Ishani feeding to Raagini made her finish her dinner and she made the cutie pie to play. Ishani had the bread and jam as dinner and changed herself and came to the bed. Raagini was still playing well in the room. Ishani sitting well in the bed and saw Raagini.
Ishani:Chalo baby come to Mama its time for bed.
Raagini:Naaa mama..(she went and was trying to get in the sofa).
Ishani:Raagini baby come know?

Raagini was not at all ready to listen to her were Ishani waited for Raagini to come to her for sleep. The cutie pie playing well for the next one hour running in the room and having the magazines in her hand and after getting tiered with a light smiling face came to Ishani.
Ishani(took Raagini in her hand):Meri beti came to Mama. Tk baby now tell me what is your name?
Raagini(without getting it): Na...(she was having a cute questioning face).
Ishani(with a smile): Naam
Raagini(cutely):Naa..
Ishani: Naam
Raagini:Nam.
Ishani:hmm tk when some one ask tumhara naam kya hain? means you should tell Raagini.
Raagini(seeing her mother face):Ra...Ra
Ishani:tk its Raagini keep trying okay. Chalo sleep now..
Raagini(raised her hands to Ishani and cutely hugged Ishani's neck and rested her head in her shoulders): Mama.
Ishani started to caress Raagini's back and was thinking the silence of her house the whole day. She was clear that no one is happy in her decision. She thought about the way Ranveer behaved to her making the confrontation in front of everyone. As she was thinking it Ranveer entered the room and locked the door and saw Ishani with a anger face. He came to the cupboard and took the night dresses and entered the washroom. Ishani saw Ranveer and adjusted her well in the bed. Raagini was starting to sleep in Ishani's shoulders were after 10 minutes Ranveer came out of the washroom and seeing Ishani in the bed came to her.
Ranveer(in a strict tone):Get down from the bed.
Ishani(seeing him without understanding):kya?
Ranveer:Get down from the bed I need to sleep.
Ishani:Sleep in the bed but why are you asking me to get down from the bed?
Ranveer:(in a loud tone): Because I am not ready to share bed with you get down now.
Raagini(cutely hearing Ranveer loud tone and took her head with sleeping face in a cute tone): Mama..
Ishani(managing Raagini):Tk tk sleep baby nothing(seeing Ranveer):Give me some time let Raagini sleep.

Ranveer saw her with a silent anger face were Ishani caressed Raagini well and made the cutie pie to see in the next fifteen minutes. Ishani laid Raagini in the cradle and sat back in the bed and was taking pillow were..
Ranveer:Hello what are you taking now?
Ishani(seeing him with a not understanding face): Pillow.
Ranveer(held her hand tightly):Get up.
Ishani(got up and was feeling pain in her hand):What happen to you now? its paining leave me Ranveer.
Ranveer: (in a anger): oh paining. Giving all the others pain you are telling its paining for you?
Ishani:Ranveer please let me tell you why I did like this?
Ranveer:What you will tell? we all are wrong and that is why Rithika has created misunderstandings once right? Don't even see my face here after (he pushed her with anger to go from him).

Ishani as Ranveer pushed her went and fell in the bed stand were the bed stand hit her left hand upper part heavily. She was feeling a heavy pain in her muscles in the hands upper part.
Ishani: Ouch..(she was not able to bear the pain were she held the bed stand and sat in the bed and held her other hand in the place where she hit her hand).
Ranveer(seeing it came out of his anger and having a affectionate face  came to her): Ishani..(he went to touch her hand).
Ishani(managing the tears): Its okay. (she got up and went to the sofa and sat in the sofa).
Ranveer(came behind her and sat near her in the sofa); Ishani I am sorry(he touched her hand): It have hit your hand well I think wait let me bring the spray..
Ishani(took her hand from his hand with anger):Don't want you don't want me to see you know? leave me
Ranveer: Ishani it will pain for you.
Ishani:(seeing him with anger): More than the pain your are giving me in the words you are speaking the pain in my hand that won't pain for me. Good night sleep.
Ranveer(seeing her with a normal face):What I am giving that much pain in my words means that is completely because of you only. you are only always putting me in such a situation.
Ishani(seeing him): oh really? Haan I brought Rithika back to our home but did you come and ask it to me as a person? no you always enjoy insulting me in front of other know? (seeing him with a anger)There is nothing called personal between us.

Telling it held her hurt hand and got up from the sofa and laid in the floor without any pillow or sheets.
Ranveer(seeing her with a anger): Haan only I am wrong always you are right in all the things you are doing? go and sleep like this itself it will pain now and then it will swell and it will give more pain..
Ranveer got up and went to the bed and turned off the lights and laid in the bed.
They both were laying but the sleep was not at all in their eyes.
To be continued 😉
Edited by sakshi5050 - 7 years ago
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 341
The time was moving in the night were Rithika's eyelids moved and she opened her eyes and she got up from the bed holding her stomach. Her eyes lost the sleep were she rested her head in the head rest and went back to her memory lane. The slideshows of what all she done to all came to her mind.The way she was good once and the way she changed so evil. She thought how Amba took care of her after her father's dead. She thought about the way she used to fake her tears to Amba and then smile at the way Amba trusting her and smiling seeing Ishani and Amba fighting with each other. She thought about the way Ranveer used to hold her all the responsibility and take care of her like a good friend. She thought about all the things that she did to keep Ishani away from Ranveer. She thought about the way she pushed falguni from the terrace were a tear came from her eyes immediately. She rested her head in the head rest but the tears were flowing in her eyes like anything. Rithika closed her eyes and hit her back head in the head rest.
Rithika:(to herself);No use of me in living this life. I am living and killed others soul and now also killing all the peoples happiness here.
There was heavy rain started outside were she was able to hear the rain sound very clearly.As the rain was pouring she was going to think few more things that she has done to Ishani. She thought about the way she helped Nirbhay to kidnap Ishani and the way she was ready to give Ishani's respect to Nirbhay. She thought about the ways how she manipulated Naina in Nagpur to make Ranveer to fall for Naina knowing that Ranveer will never do such thing.
Rithika(to herself): Just to make Ishani and Ranveer life hell I did what all was possible to me. Finally Naina was dead even I was responsible for the end of Naina one way. If I didn't stimulate her wishes of loving Ranveer means now Naina would be alive but Naina too was dead.
She thought about the last incident were she held Ishani in front of Nirbhay to stab Ishani and the way Ishani safeguarded herself and tried to pull her to stop her getting stabbed from Nirbhay. Even after getting stabbed the way Ishani prevented her came to her mind. Till now the way Ishani is standing up for her made her to feel ashamed for the behaviour she did till today.
Rithika(with tears): For what all I did to Ishani she forgave me. But I killed her mother for that she should not forgive me for her 7 rebirths. How Big Ishani's heart is and how cheap I am? (crying heavily): why I have become so worst? why?(crying heavily rested her head in the head rest and cried silently closed her eyes).
RANVEER'S ROOM.
The rain was heavily pouring were Ranveer who was still thinking about Ishani's behaviour today and was thinking the way he pushed her and hurt her. He heard the heavy rain sound outside and he was able to feel the chillness were he took the AC remote and turned off the AC. He turned on the lamp light were he saw Ishani sleeping well in the floor. He saw her with a anger.
Ranveer(seeing her in thoughts):She will do what all comes to her mind? And will have ego as though we all are wrong. see how she is sleeping in the floor?that too when it is raining. (hitting his head): you only showed your anger in this way and made her to sleep in the floor then what?(seeing Ishani again): Haan then for the thing she did today I should have sent her out of the room.
With anger face he got down moving the bed sheet from the bed. He stood in the floor and moved to the cupboard. He opened Ishani's cupboard and took the medical kit and opening it he took the spray from it. He kept the medical kit back in the cupboard and closed the cupboard. He kept the spray in the lamp stand and came to Ishani. He sat in the floor and touched her hand were Ishani was sleeping well. He held her hand and slowly made her raise her head and made Ishani to lay in his knee. He held her well and slowly lifted her in his hand. He took her to the bed and made her sleep in the bed. He made her comfortable in the bed and covered her with the bed sheet. He came and took the spray from the lamp stand and sat in the bed next to her and took her  hand that is hurt and he sprayed the spray in that place. Ishani's face feeling the spray moved a little were Ranveer took his hand from her hand. Ishani moved to other side and was continuing to sleep. Ranveer with a anger face closed the spray bottle and kept it the lamp stand and turned off the lamp and laid next to Ishani. He covered him with the bed sheet and both were sleeping well.
NEXT DAY MORNING..
The beautiful morning of Mumbai was giving a fresh start to its people were Ishani felling the warm sun rays in her face. Ishani moved her eyelids and opened her eyes were she saw Ranveer completely ready for the day. He was spraying the perfume on him. Ishani got up from the bed and saw herself in the bed and thought about she laying in the floor after the fight. She saw Ranveer and got to know its Ranveer who would have made her lay in the bed and she got up from the bed and came to Ranveer.
Ishani(in a low tone): you only made me to sleep in the bed?
Ranveer saw her with a anger look started to walk were Ishani held his hand.
Ishani(with a cute tone):Sorry Ranveer.
Ranveer(turning to her in the anger face):Why you are telling sorry and all? Its okay Ishani do what all will come to your mind. Haan I only made you to sleep in the bed that too because you should not get sick as the weather was chill. If you fell sick I only need to take care of you know? I am not at all ready to be with you.
Ishani(saw him with a silent face):Ranveer please even you too would have asked me why I did like this to me alone know? why you need to confront it to me in front of the family?
Ranveer(seeing her): oh really? you are often telling know that my anger is hurting you but anytime have you thought why I am becoming anger? Everything is because of you only, First you didn't trust me and went to Chiraag house, let me tell you no man will like his wife giving preference to other man so only I was angry on you. Like this only you allowed Naina inside the house and you itself gave the way for the very big problem of making Naina to marry me. Then now you have brought Rithika don't know what problems are awaiting.(seeing her):Did you see the whole house? everyone is unhappy in their hearts this is what you wished our family to be?(giving a anger look again started to walk from there were he stopped in the third step and seeing her):Sorry for pushing you in the night.

Ishani saw him with a silent face yet were Ranveer came out of the room and started to walk in the corridor. He came to the hall and saw Baa and Amba doing pooja.
Amba(seeing Ranveer):Ranveer now itself you are ready?
Ranveer:Haan Maa there is some work I need to go now.

He fell in Baa's feet were Baa blessed him and he fell in Amba's feet and got the blessing. Amba took the Aarti and showed it to Ranveer were Ranveer took the Aarthi.
Ranveer:Tk Maa let me leave .
Amba:Ranveer..
Ranveer; haan Maa.
Amba:Did you talk to Ishani about Rithika?
Ranveer:Pata nahi what to do to this problem Maa? Ishani is in her own way of helping others. She forgot that Rithika is the one who killed her mother. Really her pure heart is not having limits now a days.
Baa:Ranveer let me talk to Ishani and see.
Ranveer: haan Baa try to make her understand what she is doing is wrong. Let me leave now.
Amba:Ranveer breakfast..
Ranveer:let me have it in office Maa.
Amba:You are going alone Ranveer?
Ranveer: Nothing will happen Maa let me take care of myself.
Ranveer shaking his head as he is leaving to Amba and Baa started to walk out of the house. He came to the car and sat in the car and took his phone from the pocket. He dialed to Aarthi. He waited for the call to be picked and when Aarthi picked the call.
Aarthi: Haan Ranveer.
Ranveer:Aarthi Here after there won't be any police investigation. But see to that there won't be any problem because of Nirbhay to Ishani.
Aarthi:Nahi Ranveer I trust Bhaiya he is changed here after there won't be problem because of Nirbhay's Bhaiya. Then how about Rithika?
Ranveer:She is in our home only. Ishani is taking care of her to the extreme she can. If you can take Rithika with you please. I am not willing to have Rithika in my home.
Aarthi:Tk Ranveer let me talk to Bhaiya and take Rithika with me.
Ranveer:Okay thank you Aarthi. when you are coming to take Rithika with you call me and come
Aarthi:Tk Ranveer let me cut the call.
Ranveer: Haan,

Ranveer cut the call and started the car and started to drive the car towards the office. Amba and Baa finishing the pooja started to retire to their room with a sad face.
Ishani was sitting in the bed and thinking the way her family happiness is spoiled because of her one decision. She got up and went to the tea poi and took her phone and called to Nitin.
Nitin was coming out of the washroom after the bath were he heard his phone ringing in the bed. He went near the bed and getting its Ishani with a smile picked the phone and picked the call.
Nitin: Hello Ishani good morning.
Ishani: Papa can I see you?
Nitin: Haan why you need to ask permission to me? Shall I come to home?
Ishani: Nahi Papa let me come to servant quarters.
Nitin:tk tk come.
Ishani:Tk Papa.

she cut the call and keeping the phone back in its place and went to the cupboard and took her dresses and went to bath. She made herself ready in the next one hour and she saw Raagini and made sure she won't wake up now and came out of the room and locking the room outside and started to walk in the corridor. She came to the hall and went to the kitchen. She saw the breakfast ready in the dinning table and took the plate and started to take the breakfast in the plate. she started to walk in the hall and started to come out of the RV mansion. She saw Ramu watering the plants in garden.
Ishani:Ramu Bhaiya..
Ramu: Madamji..
Ishani:get a new tooth brush and give it in Rithika's room and then give breakfast to her.
Ramu:Hmm okay Madam.
Ishani: hmm tk.

She started to walk to Servant quarters and coming to the quarters knocked Nitin house door. Nitin worshiping Krishna hearing the knock came to the door and opened the door. He saw Ishani and gave a smile.
Nitin:Come in.
Ishani giving a smile came inside and sat in the sofa keeping the breakfast in the tea poi. Nitin sat next to her.
Nitin: Kya hua? you have come this early?
Ishani saw Nitin with a silent face.
To be continued 😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Hi guys,

its a post for the suggestions for Ranveer's unsaid feelings.
After few more Episodes Rithika's track will come to an end and new track will be starting in the story. so I need some of the suggestions of yours so please give me your suggestions to continue the story..

Suggestion 1:
There will be consummation episode coming up next but need to wait for few episodes. What kind of consummation you all need? Want it as 18+ or a just a light consummation sequences of Ishveer?

Suggestion 2:
After the end of Rithika's track there is a separation of Ishveer. And the story need to take a leap. So what kind of leap you all want? Let it be a monthly leap or yearly leap?

Suggestion 3:
If it is the monthly leap our Raagini will be in her two years or If its yearly leap means you will have a grown up Raagini that is she will be in her 4 year or something.
So do you want grown up Raagini or the little cutie pie Raagini as usual?

Suggest me dears...
Based on the suggestion the story will be built up.
Regards
Sakshi

naush2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hi sakshi great going dear. I am reading your updates regularly and i cant tell you tht how much i am enjoing them.story is also going very nice.now going to your suggestions honey we want a full 18 plus consummation chap.we are waitting for it since long time.and if you want leap plz make it a monthly leap.we love our cutie pie like this only.
Hafsa789 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi sakshi
I m really attached yo your story
I like Ranveer care for ishani
Even in anger he took care of ishani
Some how ishani make her family angry
Now coming to suggestion
We eagrly want a 18+ consummation of ishveer since long
I prefer monthly leap over yearly
Becoz i like raghni cutei as it is
But one thing is not clear to.me that there is a sepration of ishveer also with monthly leap
Take care update soon
shaktiluvradz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi sakshi let it be a monthly leap ..want to see our cutie pie like this only consummation is up to you. .whatever ishveer sceneso will love it but please don't separate them for long time .also unlike in the show ishu should not leave ranveer for others in seperation