Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: shaktiluvradz

His sakshi thrilling episodes really ishani is slightly dumb she again made ranveer angry she showed her stupidity again definitely there will be a fight between ishveer. She should not be in the same house with ishveer dis time ranveer gonna be angry with ishani. She needs to convinced ranveer 

Hi Janani
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the update and was thrilling to you
yes Ishani is acting dumb now made Ranveer angry again
she is proving her stupidity again
ya all of us know its going to land in a big fight between Ishveer
ya she should convience Ranveer
ya let us see what is going to happen
keep reading 😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dvprt418.py

hey hi sakshi
all the episodes were amazing
ishveer moment was cute
and nirbhay's mom is an idiot but ishani is the biggest idiot is she out of her mind she has brought her mother's killer to her home and ragini is so cute always senses her mom tension
ranveer will now be so angry
waiting for next

Hi dear
thanks for the comment
glad you liked all the episodes
happy you liked Ishveer moment
Nirbhay mom is really a stupid idiot
next place really goes to our heroin has proved her stupidity again
ya she is only listening to her heart not the mind
yes she has brought Rithika to her home
glad you liked the cute pie scenes yes she is sensing her mother tension
Ranveer is surely angry on her
ya let me update it dear
keep reading

😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: o_gudiya

Nirbhay has changed great to know tgqt...but ritika in rv mansion...ui know noe there is going to b a big mass in mansion..
Ranveer is angry to his extreme..
LEts c whether ritika stays in rv mansion or nirbhays house...

Hi Gudiya behan
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the Nirbhay change
now Rithika is in RV mansion
surely there is going to be mess in RV mansion
ya let us see what Rithika is going to do now
keep reading 😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

Ranveer got angry with ishani.But Ranveer's pov is also correct..but glad that they matched up.Ranveer having luv hunger.romantic scenes were too nice.Nirbhay's mother is still revengeful.Oh!But nirbhay changed.I hope so.his dialogues were very emotional..Ishani is asked 2 take ritika back.Taking her back to RV mansion will b a twist.but not so pleasant.

this ishani brought ritika home.oh...if aarti n nirbhay r willing 2 take ritika home n look after her plz let them do so.ishani...dont keep ritika in RV mansion n create probs in ur life.
ishani shud consult shikar.he is better in handling ritika

Hi Jasmine
thanks for the comment
yes Ranveer is in angry mode now
one way Ranveer is exactly correct in his point
glad you liked their patch up
happy you liked the romantic scenes and Ranveer's love hunger
Nirbhay's mother is a idiot
Ishani brought Rithika back to the RV mansion
sorry for unpleasant twist dear

ya they too were willing to take Rithika back but Ishani brought Rithika back to RV mansion
surely this will create Problems for Ishani
Shikhar is the right person to handle Rithika
ya let us see what is going to happen
keep reading
😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: IshaLuvIshveer

Hi Sakshi
So after very long I am replying
Sorry dear for that
But...
Amazing Chapter!
Hats Off to you 👏

Take Care
Love you
Isha

Hi Isha
thanks for the comment
happy to see your reply after these many days
its okay dear no need to be sorry dear
glad you liked the chapter
thanks for the compliement dear

take care
love you too
keep reading

😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mayashelly

Hy sakshi dii
Great epi. Its interesting
But is this ishani dumb..
She is creating her own pblm.
Do agree rithika has helped her when she is gud. And love rithika too
But now 😡
How could ishani get her own hurdkes. Doesn't she know, tgis may create danger to her own family and even her daughter.
Everything has a limit. But this ishani... 🤢
Pls ragini don't have anger like your papa and more than that don't be like your dumbo mom ..
I am surely in ranveer's side now.
He is extremely angry..
Now ishani gonna face more. Noone to support her. But hope rithika too has changed like nirbhay
I wish rithika to stay here as gud human being and regret her sin and be with everyone in familu as before. Only her situation changed her as evil. She is the one who was so gud once.
Update soon dr
Keep smiling 😳
Take care 😉

Hi Maya
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the episode
yes Ishani started to her dumbness now
created a problem in RV mansion now
ya once when Rithika was good she did good to Ishani
but now she is not good
Ishani digging her own problem now
surely this will create problem to her family and daughter
Ishani really crossed her limit now
hmm nice comment for Raagini ya don't have anger like Papa and don't be dumb
like Mama.
all of us will be in Ranveer's side only
He is in top anger now
no one will surely support Ishani
wish Rithika to change let us see what is going to Rithika reaction now
ya that is true that her situation changed her evil
she was so good at heart
ya let me update it daer
keep smiling
take care
keep reading

😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hafsa789

Hi sakshi
Ishani did a great mistake for alowing ritika in her housz
First Ranveer got angry now amba also not happy
Ishani is really dumb it reminds mz of serial
Take care
Update soon

Hi Hafsa
thanks for the comment
ye Ishani mada e great mistake but allowing Rithika now
Ranveer is anger and Amba is too not happy
Ishani showed her dumb nature again
yes almost like the serial
take care
ya let me update it dear
keep reading
😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 338
Ranveer's office cab was stuck in the traffic of Mumbai. Ranveer was having a anger face were he saw the traffic a glance and the way his cab in stuck and he took his phone from his pocket and called to Sharman. As the ring went he was waiting for the call to be picked when Sharman picked the call.
Ranveer:Sharman..
Sharman: Haan Ranveer.
Ranveer: Now I am on the way to home in our office cab. Nitin Uncle is there in office only know?
Sharman:Haan Ranveer he is here only..
Ranveer: Now you come to home with Nitin uncle. Don't allow him to go to servant quarters he should come to our home. I have got stuck in traffic but Diamond company road and the route to our house from there will be free only I think you can come soon.
Sharman:Ranveer kya hua? any problem?
Ranveer:Let me tell you sharman come to home with Nitin Uncle.
Shrarman:Tk Ranveer(he cut the call with a questioning face).

Sharman got up from his cabin and came out and started to walk to Nitin Cabin. He went to his cabin and knocked the door were he heard a voice Come in..Sharman entered the cabin were Nitin seeing the Diamond details and noting the points in the notepad and then seeing Sharman with a smile.
Nitin:Sharman..
Sharman(smiling to him): Kaka we need to go home.
Nitin(with a not understanding face):Home? that too now? for what?
Sharman;I too don't know Kaka Ranveer called me now and told me to come to home with you. Can you come now?
Nitin(closing the file and keeping it in his table and shaking his head as okay): hmm let us.

Nitin got up from his chair and started to walk with Sharman. Sharman too started to walk were they came out of the office and came to the parking. Sharman got inside the car and sat in the driving seat and Nitin too sat next to him. sharman started to drive the car towards RV mansion.
Ranveer was in same anger were he saw the complete road with complete cars and two wheeler. Ranveer took his phone again and called to Amba. Amba who was still in the anger walking right and left  in her room were Kailash was seeing her with a silence sitting in the sofa. Amba hearing her phone ringing laying in the bed Amba took the phone and seeing its Ranveer picked the call immediately.
Amba: Haan Dikhra..
Ranveer: Maa tell all our family members to come to the hall.When I am coming all should be in the hall. Don't call Ishani down let me come and call her. Rest of the others should be in the hall. I told Sharman and Nitin Uncle to come to home they will come now. Manas is in home only today not no problem all should be there.
Amba:Tk Ranveer.(she cut the call)..

Amba told the matter to Kailash were he shook his head as okay and both of them started to walk to the hall. Amba and Kailash came to the hall and sat in the sofa and Amba called Mala. Mala came to her and Amba told her to inform everyone to come to the hall except Ishani. Mala shook her head as okay and went to call all to the hall. She started to call everyone telling the matter and all started to came to the hall with a not understanding face.
Sharman and Nitin's route as Ranveer said was clear to home were they took just half an hour and they reached home. They got down from the car and both started to walk towards the entrance of the house with a thinking face of what is happening.As they entered the house all were in the hall were all were standing with a silent faces.
Baa(seeing Amba): Kya hua Amba? why did you call all of us?
Amba:(in a normal tone):Ranveer told me he wants to see you all so only I called you all. Ranveer will be coming now.
Sharman(coming in and to Baa): Haan Baa Ranveer called to me and told me to bring Nitin Kaka to house.
Baa:Accha tk (in thoughts):what Ranveer is going to talk now?
Disha(in thoughts):What they are going to do now? As though this Ranveer is this country Prime Minister and we need to abide by him. All my time being in this house I need to be abiding to my servants words and all.

When Ranveer's cab was out of the traffic the driver started to drive the car at a speed towards RV mansion. Ranveer had a anger face were his face told how much anger he will be pouring on Ishani when he see her.
Ishani resting her head in the headrest and was still thinking whether the things she done is right or wrong?
Ishani(in thoughts): Rithika was pet to all when I was not in this house once. So other than us who will help her? I agree she had done wrong things too but she cannot be blamed for all the wrong she did because situation changed her a lot in her life. but now Ranveer will be angry on me after knowing about Rithika in our home let me make him understand that why I brought Rithika here now itself. (she took her phone from the lamp stand and dialed to Ranveer).
Ranveer's office cab came to RV mansion parking were Ranveer got down from the car and signed the driver to leave to office and he started to walk to the entrance of the house. He came and saw the hall were all his family members were present. All stood up seeing Ranveer were Ranveer was about to keep the next step his mobile rang from his pocket. Ranveer took the phone from his pocket and saw the number were he got to know its Ishani.
Ranveer seeing up to his room and picked the call.
Ishani(hearing the call is picked):Ranveer..I called you already..(before she could complete).
Ranveer(in a strict tone):Come down to hall now.
Ishani:(without getting him):Come down to hall means you are in the hall?
Ranveer:Come down that is it no more questions from your side(he cut the call).
Ishani(hearing the call is cut without understanding face):Ranveer has come to home now itself..(she got up and saw Raagini who was sleeping in the cradle and to herself):Tk let me go down..

Ishani closed their room door and saw her room where Rithika is and she entered the room and saw Rithika still sleeping well and making sure she is unconscious still now and she started to walk in the corridor.Ishani as walking in the corridor itself saw down the hall were almost all were in the hall. She saw Nitin too there were she had a doubtful face and started to walk in the corridor. Ranveer saw Ishani in the upstairs and was having a anger face at her.
Baa(coming near Ranveer);Ranveer kya hua?
Ranveer(seeing Baa):Let Ishani come Baa. Let me tell you all why I called you all here.

Baa saw him with a not understanding face. Not only her almost all of them saw Ranveer with a not understanding face. Amba and Kailash were silent as they came to know what is the problem going on. Ishani come down in the stairs and came to the hall. She came and saw Ranveer.
Ishani:Ranveer you came home? why all are in the hall that too at this time?
Ranveer was seeing her with a silent face and he was having tonnes and tonnes of anger in his eyes.
Ishani(seeing him and without getting him):Ranveer I am talking to you only? kya hua?
Ranveer:(in a clear tone):So you will do what all comes to your mind know Ishani?
Ishani:(without getting him): Kya?
Ranveer:(seeing her and taking a deep breath and seeing all):So let me tell you all that today something strange thing has happened in our house.

All were seeing Ranveer with a silent face and were waiting for him to tell what is it.
Rithika slowly opened her eyes and she was feeling weak. She saw the room roof and without getting where is she? she glanced through the room.
Rithika(to herself in a dull tone): I fainted in hospital now..where I am?
she saw at the wall were she saw Ranveer's photo in the wall and seeing the room once again she held the bed sheet and got up from the bed. Here stabbed wound gave her a heavy pain were she held her stomach.
Rithika:Ouch..(she sat in the bed and saw the room again):Oh no I am in RV mansion. How come I came here?(she got up from the bed and stood in the floor) Nahi I cannot be here...
She held her stomach and with the pain she started to walk to the entrance of the room.Each and every step gave her heavy pain in the stomach. She came out of the room and saw the opposite room and got to know its Ranveer's room. She saw the complete corridor were here memories went back to the days she had in this house. The way Amba, Kailash, Laxmi took care of her came to her thought. She walked two steps were the corridor stand came and she saw all in the hall.She was grasping for the air and she rested her back in the wall near to the room and saw all of them down in the hall.
All were waiting for Ranveer to tell what is it were Ishani was confused and didn't get what is happening around her.
Baa(seeing Ranveer):What is it Ranveer?Tell us know?you are keeping on giving suspense to us..
Laxmi:Haan Ranveer tell us..
Ranveer(giving a head shake to all held Ishani's shoulders and with a smile made her to stand beside him and putting his hand over her shoulders and in a clear tone):So what has happened in our house is because of only our Ishani.
Ishani(saw Ranveer with a confused look and held his hand in her shoulders):Chodo..
Ranveer(tightening his grip on her and in a husky anger tone):Stand with me. (seeing all with a normal face):Ishani hain na day before yesterday Nirbhay and Rithika tried to stab her when we were coming from Shikhar's house. But in a small mistake and accident that Rithika itself got stabbed from Nirbhay. But our mahanta Rani didn't leave Rithika as it is. She took her in her lap and told me to take Rithika to the hospital(taking his hand from Ishani and giving a up and down look to Ishani and seeing all): fine I too took her to hospital. And then in the morning we left from the hospital after knowing that Rithika is fine and out of danger but now Rithika has been brought to our house by Ishani.
Disha(had a shocked face in thoughts):Kya Rithika is in this house? with her only we did all the plan and now Rithika is here means(thinking for a while):No problem we didn't get money from Nirbhay yet with this let me manage to get the money from Rithika.
Baa(in a shocked tone): Kya?(seeing Ishani and coming to her):Pagal hain tum? what is happening to you Ishani? you remember what all Rithika done to you and even after it you have..

Ishani stood silently without telling anything. One way for this moment she didn't like this behaviour of Ranveer.she thought to talk to him alone about this problem. But Ranveer making it in front of the family somewhere hurt her feelings.
Amba(coming to Ishani):Ishani this much good heart is not good to you? That Rithika was the one took all the relationship from you once. But you are?(giving a disappointed face):I am really disappointed today Ishani. I never thought you will bring that Naagin to home.
Rithika hear the words of Amba as she was shouting clearly. Rithika heard the word of her telling she is Naagin. Rithika thought about the days when Amba took care of her so well and the way she cheated Amba all the time of faking her with tears and behind her laughing thinking her blind trust on her. Rithika's eyes shed tears were the tears fell in her cheek. Rithika touched the tear drop and saw the tear drop in her fingers. She wiped the tears well in her face and saw the hall again resting her back in the wall without falling in anyone's site.
Ranveer(came to Nitin):Did you see Uncle how you are daughter is behaving? Rithika was the one who did all the problem in her life and she is ready to keep that Rithika near her itself.day before yesterday night Nirbhay and Rithika tried to kill her to that Rithika your daughter is giving space in home.
Nitin(seeing Ranveer and going to Ishani):Ishani these many things has happened why you didn't tell me anything.?
Ranveer(coming to them): Please tell her Uncle that Rithika was the one who took away Falguni Maa that is (seeing Ishani): your Maa from you.

Rithika got confused seeing Ranveer telling Nitin that Ishani is his daughter were she heard the anger talk of Ranveer were she thought about pushing Falguni from the terrace. She got shivering in her body thinking it. She took her hands and saw her hands inner part and thought that these hands were the one that pushed Falguni from the terrace. She was feeling for a while were before she think Ranveer's voice was heard
Ranveer(seeing Ishani with anger):Did you see no one is happy about Rithika back to the house? Are you running out of your mind? bring that Rithika back to the house. Did you think about us? She was the one who lost her child and is thinking that we are responsible for her miscarriage though her own henchman shot her.Having that Revenge she will even try to harm our Raagini. Did you at least think as a mother before doing this? (seeing Sharman and Parul):Even Sharman was the one who was affected by that Rithika. She showed him as the father of the child and we had a fight between us. Now Parul and Sharman here and Rithika here means won't that be uncomfortable for them?
All were seeing Ishani with a silent face were all of their question was this only. Ishani seeing Ranveer without telling anything was about to walk to the stairs were Ranveer held her shoulders with anger and made her stand in front of him.
Ranveer(in a anger face): I am asking you and you are trying to go? Tell me why did you do like this now? Even Nirbhay's family is ready to take Rithika back now only Aarthi called me and told me. She was with them only know let her be with them. What is your need to help Rithika now? Why you are doing like this? (held her shoulders tightly): I am talking you and answer it now. why the hell you are behaving like this.
Rithika saw Ishani were all questioning her and Ishani standing silently.
Ranveer(seeing her a sharp look):With your sense only you are doing this?
Ishani raised her eyes and saw Ranveer who was holding her shoulders tightly and seeing her with a anger.Now when Ishani saw him Ishani had a Silent anger look on Ranveer.
To be continued 😉
shaktiluvradz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi sakshi 
Ishani deserve this. always becoz of her only ranveer held up in this kind of situation
She should realised .that certain things were not good let's see wat happen and dis gonna be the big fight between them and ritika should leave asap if she is here ishveer will be apart
Edited by shaktiluvradz - 7 years ago
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 339
Ishani and Ranveer were seeing each other with a anger look were Ishani raised her both the hands and made Ranveer to take his hand from her shoulders. Ranveer taking his hand slowly saw her with a silent face were he was not able to understand why Ishani is doing this now.
Ishani(seeing Ranveer and taking a breath and controlling her anger): Mala..Mala..
Mala who was standing near the dinning table silently till now came to the hall.All saw Ishani without understanding.
Mala(coming to Ishani):Bhabhi..
Ishani:Rithika may come to consciousnesses make Pomegranate juice ready and give it to me.
Mala:Tk Bhabhi(she started to walk to the kitchen).

All of them saw Ishani with a not understanding face were Ranveer saw her with a anger face seeing the way Ishani is doing her own things that come to her mind.
Ranveer(in a anger tone):What the hell is your problem Ishani? Why are you taking care of Rithika? For the things Rithika done to us we should have left her to die in the road itself but you..(before he completes).
Ishani:(in a confirmed tone): But I can't. Even the last drop of my blood won't tell me to be happy in others tears. I won't do such a thing(seeing all):What is all your question now? That why I brought Rithika back to our home?(seeing Baa): Haan Baa I brought Rithika back to our house and she is sleeping in my room only. I do remember what all Rithika done to me and I do remember what all Zaveri Uncle done to me and our family. If I do the return favor to his daughter when she needed the help means I need to do it. That is what I done now and If you call it as pagal of mine its okay. (with a confirmed head shake):Let me be a Pagal.

Baa saw Ishani with a what to tell look.
Ishani(seeing all):All are telling that Rithika was the one who took away all my relationships from me. And all of you are thinking that she was the one who was often creating problem in our house. But no(she shook her head as no):Definitely no.(seeing Amba);Were you ready to accept Parekh's once Maa? no know? that was not because of Rithika that was only because our hearts were not ready to accepted each other. We ourselves had many family Issues in the name of Parekh VS Vaghela's once. (seeing Baa and Amba):Were you both happy with each others once? no right? all were fighting with each other. (seeing Ranveer);For your eyes when I went to jail I only was a wrong person to you know? what my family did to you? Did you keep them with you itself ?(shaking her head as no):no after I went to jail you have sent them out of the house then what? was that because of Rithika? When we our self not good between us means what is the use in blaming Rithika for everything?
All were silent hearing what all Ishani was telling them. Ranveer saw Ishani with a silent face were he too thought that he too didn't stop Amba from sending parekh's out of the house after Ishani went to jail.
Ishani(coming to Amba and seeing her): Maa when I was not here as Ranveer's wife Rithika was the one who kept you happy. you liked her so much know? you were so happy in Ranveer marrying Rithika.you loved her a lot more than anyone then now what happen Maa? That same Rithika was only crying in pain as soon as she was stabbed.
Amba(thinking for a while about Rithika and seeing Ishani): Haan Ishani I liked her so much. I took care of her like my own daughter.

Rithika had a tearful eyes. She wiped her tears hearing Amba's words now were a smile came in her face seeing Amba.
Amba(continuing):But what Rithika did? she has been only cheating me know? She has almost stabbed me behind me. you are telling me to accept her? I cannot do it Ishani.
Ishani:Tk Maa your wish (coming to Ranveer):And what you said? Rithika will harm Raagini? Rithika lost her child but she is too a mother she will never try to harm Raagini and all.and what you said me? She showed Sharman Bhaiya as the child to her father and you had fight with him. Yes I have seen you always catching the shirt of Sharman Bhaiya for Rithika's words. you trusted that DNA report but not Sharman Bhaiya. If you had blind trust on Sharman Bhaiya and If you have told Rithika that Sharman will never do such a wrong thing to any girl means Rithika would have never been able to create misunderstanding between you and Sharman Bhaiya. When we ourselves never have trust on each other means its only our wrong not Rithika's wrong. (seeing Parul and sharman):But don't worry Parul very well know how Sharman Bhaiya is? Rithika's presence here won't affect Sharman Bhaiya's life and all.(seeing all):When we are not understanding between each other means anyone can create misunderstanding between us. Our family unity was weak once and that time Rithika without person to take care of her made all the wrong doings that is the truth.
Ranveer(coming to her and now came out of the anger a bit):Tk now Nirbhay's family is ready to accept her let Rithika go there.
Ishani(seeing him):Who are Nirbhay family is to Rithika?She was there with them only she can be called as their friend but Rithika was almost a family member to us. Tk let her come to consciousness and let her decide where she needs to stay.
Amba(coming to Ishani): Ishani what ever you tell us? what you have done is wrong only.I am not able to accept it.

Telling it with anger without waiting for Ishani's answer started to move from there. Kailash seeing Ranveer and Ishani with a glance and went behind Amba.
Laxmi(seeing Ishani); Ishani think well you are risking your life now? Rithika was the one tried to kill you many time and now also..
Ishani:Maasi she won't do that and all.I brought her as she is not feeling well  only. Once she is okay let her go from here.
Laxmi(seeing Ishani and Ranveer):You itself tell her Ranveer.(she started to move from there).
Baa(coming to Ishani): Ishani what you have done is good thing only. But to whom you have done is only wrong..(giving a not willing face to Ishani started to walk to her room).
Mithesh(seeing Ishani):Be safe..(he walked from there were Chaithali walked from behind him).

Devarsh, Disha, Pratik, Manas and krish started to walk from there. Rithika seeing all will be coming in the corridor started to walk bearing the pain and entered Ishani's room and sat in the bed. She sat well were the tears started to fall in her cheeks like anything thinking the way Ishani stood by her side now.
Sharman and Parul came to Ishani.
Sharman:Ishani surely there will be no problem between me and Parul because of Rithika but she is not that easy girl to change and all so sent her out of the house.
Telling it he started to move were Parul too saw Ishani and Ranveer a silent glance and started to walk behind Sharman.
Mala(brought the juice to Ishani): Bhabhi..juice..
Ishani got the juice glass and shook her head as okay to Mala.Mala moved from there.
Ranveer saw Ishani with a silent look and started to walk from there and started to climb the stairs.
All left from the hall. Ishani held the juice glass in her hand and saw Nitin were Nitin started to walk slowly and came and stood next to her.
Ishani(seeing him she got tears immediately);Papa I only did to help Rithika. She does not have anyone Papa.
Nitin(With a smile wiped her tears):Tk I can understand you. See now what you are doing to do?
Ishani:I need to give juice to Rithika. She would have come to consciousness I think.
Nitin(held her hand):Tk come let me also come with you.
Ishani:But Papa..
Nitin:Arrey we don't know what is Rithika's mentality now.Let me also come with you.
Ishani:Tk (seeing him like a child):Did I do a big mistake Papa?
Nitin(caressing her hair):See on your point of view its not mistake because you see the scenario through your heart. But in others point of view its mistake because they see it through their mind. But don't worry Papa hain na tumhari saath we will handle it.
Ishani(with a smile rested her head in his shoulders):Thank you Papa.
Nitin:you will be always welcomed.
Ishani:Shall we go?
Nitin: Haan.

Ishani and Nitin smiling to each other started to walk to the stairs and were ready to go to Rithika's room.
Rithika sitting in the bed and having tears in her eyes thought about Zaveri. She thought all the morals he thought him from her childhood. She thought how Zaveri used to tell her moral story.
Rithika(thinking all her moments with Zaveri her lips lovingly said): Papa I lost all the valuable persons of my life Papa. All are afraid to keep me with them. I have done that much crime in my life. (she started to cry heavily);I am not worth to live Papa. I have did every possible thing to make RV and Ishani life a hell these many days but nahi papa nahi I don't know why I behaved this must worst. (she cried a lot by closing her face with her both the hands).
Ishani and Nitin enters the room were they were able to see Rithika's back and the way she is shaking her body clearly told them that Rithika is crying. Ishani and Nitin glanced each other were Nitin signed Ishani to go to Rithika. Ishani shaking her head as yes to Nitin started to walk to Rithika. Rithika kept her both the hands covering her face and was crying so heavily.
Ishani(seeing Rithika crying and seeing Nitin were he shook his head as signing her to talk to Rithika and she kept the juice glass in the lamp table and touched Rithika's shoulders):Rithika..
Rithika(taking her face from her hand and seeing Ishani's hand in her shoulders and seeing Ishani with tears eyes): Ishani..
Ishani(gave a smile):Kya hua? why are you crying now?

Rithika started to cry heavily were Ishani without understanding sat next to her in the bed. Nitin walked and came and stood near Ishani were Rithika was kept on crying.
Ishani:Rithika stop crying already you are weak.
Rithika(saw Ishani with tear flowing eyes and immediately hugged Ishani tightly): Ishani..
Ishani(without getting what happen to Rithika slowly brought her hand and hugged Rithika):Rithika you are okay know?
Rithika:(crying well in her embrace and coming out and seeing Ishani): how you are able to be this much good? how you are able to forgive me? I have done everything that is possible for you to make you cry but when I was in pain how you were able to help me?How Ishani?  I am really a unfit person to live but you gave a rebirth to me by saving me. Some other people means they would have left me as it is and went from there. I heard what all you talked in the hall and what other told about me too. I lost everyone Amba aunty's affection, Laxmi Aunty's affection, RV's friendship everything I lost Ishani. (joined her hands with crying face):Trust me I really don't know why I did everything. My mind is surrounded by Saithan I think I don't know.(showing her hands): With this hand I pushed Falguni Aunty god will never forgive me..I killed Chiraag. How my Papa brought me up but how I have become now? (crying well and seeing Ishani with a child like face);I am sorry Ishani for everything trust me you changed me now. I am changed Ishani trust me I am changed.
Ishani(with a smile seeing Nitin and Rithika): I was bit feared thinking how would you be reacting after coming to consciousness
but now you are..
Rithika:Trust me I know? no one will trust me but?(joined her hands and closed her eyes):Trust me I will not do anything bad to you here after.
Ishani(touched her hand and with a smile): hmm tk (made her to put her hand down and wiped Rithika's tears):smile karo take rest (she took the juice glass and gave it to Rithika):Drink it now.

Rithika saw her without drinking were Ishani gave the juice glass near Rithika's mouth and she started to sip the juice were Ishani gave a smile and saw Nitin and shook his head as okay. Nitin too gave a smile to Ishani.
Rithika:(sipping the juice and drinking it and seeing Ishani):I should be in jail now but ...
Ishani:For the wrong you done only you were in Jail. you got the punishment now don't think about  it okay,
Rithika:How you are able to forgive me? why are you doing it Ishani?
Ishani(with a smile): Because you are my friend Rithika.

Rithika saw Ishani with a emotional face.
To be continued 😉