Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: shaktiluvradz

Hi sakshi thank you for pm ishveer scenes were so cute lovely one hope she should  not make ranveer angry for that ritika  I think she will get help from shikar 

Missing cutiepie scenes 

Hi Janani
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the Ishveer scenes
ya even I wish that she should not make Ranveer angry for Rithika now
may be she can ask help from Shikhar
sorry dear ya let me try the cutie pie scenes
keep reading
😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: o_gudiya

Hii sakshi di...wonderful...nice...they hav patched up noew...loved their romance..cute romance..ritika..ritkaa surely i know she is gping to stay in RV mansion..but hope their night is not spouled this time..god help them...really they want each other..

Hi Gudiya behan
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the update
yes they patched up now
glad you liked their romance
ya may be that can be the case
She coming to RV mansion
wish their night should not spoiled yes they are wanting each other badly
let us see 
what is going to happen
keep reading
😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 337
Ishani was shocked to hear what Nurse said now. She was confused of what to tell to the nurse. Thinking for a while..
Ishani(in the phone to Nurse): Hello sister If you don't mind can you give me few minutes let me call you back and tell you what to do?
Nurse:hmm okay Madam(she cut the call);
Ishani(taking the phone from her ears with a confused face to herself):What to do now? Ranveer has told me not to go out and now Rithika is not well too.What will I do now? Let me call to Ranveer.
She dialed to Ranveer's number...
Ranveer who was talking in the meeting in front of his staffs were his phone was in his pocket in a silent mode. Ishani seeing the call was not picked and again dialed to Ranveer. Again he didn't pick the call.
Ishani(taking the phone from her ears): I think Ranveer is in some meeting fine..(she cut the call and was having a confused face).
Raagini(cutely running and coming to Ishani and held her Saree): Mama..
Ishani(sat in the sofa and caressed Raagini's hair with smile): come on play well Baby.
Raagini(shaking her head as yes): hmmm(she cutely started to run in the hall).

Ishani's mind went to all the old incidents of how Rithika helped Ranveer to come and marry her. She thought about Zaveri's help to her and her family. She thought about all the way Rithika supported her once when she needed to prove to Ranveer that she was  innocent in going to Chiraag's place. Thinking well and shaking her head as yes to herself she saw her phone and dialed to the nurse.
Ishani(waited for the call to be picked and when call was picked): Hello sister..
Nurse: yes tell me madam.
Ishani:See now is Rithika in consciousness?
Nurse:no madam trips is going on and Doctor has given a injection to her and it will take another 2 hours for her to come back to consciousness. after two hours you can take her home Madam.
Ishani:Sister can you do me a favor?
Nurse: yes tell me madam
Ishani:See now itself take Rithika in a ambulance and can you please bring her to RV mansion. you have RV mansion address in the form I filled up. If it will charge more bring the bill while coming let me pay it. Bring another two persons also you only need to bring Rithika to the room also.
Nurse:hmm there is no charge for her now madam your husband settled her complete bill. Ambulance is a free service fine okay madam let me arrange it now. Let me bring her madam.
Ishani: hmm thank you.(she cut the call and sat in the sofa and seeing Raagini); Baby come to Mama.

Raagini who was touching the sofa handle and seeing it cutely came running to Ishani with a smile.Ishani took her in her lap and made the cutie pie sit. Raagini cutely smiling to Ishani touched her mother's cheek with her tiny hand.
Raagini(cutely closing and opening her eyes): Mama..huggie..
Ishani(took Raagini in her hand and with a cute face hit her nose with Raagini);now come hug Mama.

Raagini cutely hugged Ishani were she tied her hands over Ishani's neck so well. Ishani hugging Raagini took a deep breath thinking of Rithika coming back to house.
NIRBHAY'S HOUSE...
Nirbhay walking to his room and he entered his room were Nirbhay's mother who was following him entered the room behind him.
Nirbhay's mother:Nirbhay..
Nirbhay(turning to his mother): Haan Maa.
Nirbhay's mother:(in a slow tone): you are doing these things to escape from the case of stabbing Rithika only know?

Nirbhay saw her with a not understanding face.
Nirbhay's mother(continuing): you have gone to jail already but now you want to be not going to jail know? that is why you are acting like hearing Aarthi's words know because only Aarthi can make Ranveer to stop from giving complaint against you.
Nirbhay(with a cute smile): I know why are you asking like this? Maa you are testing me whether I have changed or not know?(took his hand and kept his hand in her head):Promise on the one who brought me to this world I swear Maa I changed. I came to know how precious a woman is surely here after I won't go back to the worst character of mine. you said me to follow my heart Maa now my heart came to know what is right and what is wrong? Now I am a human being Maa. Here after I will try my best to be a good son, brother and a good man. (he took his hand from his mother's head and with a smile): you are happy know Maa?
Nirbhay's mother(with a smile): Haan beta bahut Happy hain.Let me go to my room
Nirbhay:Haan Maa(he smiled cutely).

Nirbhay's mother with a confused face started to walk from Nirbhay's room. With the same confusion she entered her room.
Nirbhay with a silent look saw the outside of the window and had the slideshows of what all he done to Ishani in this few days.He thought about Rithika helping him well and he left her as it is when she needed the help. He took a deep breath and turned to walk out of the room he saw uttam and Aarthi crossing his room.
Nirbhay:Aarthi..
Aarthi and Uttam saw inside Nirbhay's room were Aarthi and uttam exchanging a smile to themselves and started to walk inside Nirbhay's room.
Aarthi: Haan Bhaiya..
Nirbhay: Aarthi I left Rithika as it is and Ishani has only again helped her. Rithika was in our home only know? you ask to Ranveer which Hospital is Rithika now let us go and bring Rithika back to home. Let me ask sorry to her.
Aarthi: Nahi Bhaiya please you be in home for a week. And don't know whether Rithika said the statement to police or not. Before it let me and uttam go and meet Rithika in the hospital and bring her to our house.
Nirbhay:(smiling to her):Tk make it. (seeing Uttam): Never think to take my sister from me Uttam
Uttam:Surely not Bhaiya happy to see you smiling.
Nirbhay: hmm even I am happy now.
Uttam:(seeing him): I was about to take Aarthi to my friend's guest house but as soon as we saw a changed Bhaiya I messaged him that we are not coming and told him to cancel the work of booking tickets to US.
Nirbhay:(smiling to him): hmm that is nice now go and bring Rithika back to our house. let us take care of her as I only stabbed her I wish to do it to her. Let us to try to change her character and heart that is willing to revenge Ranveer and Ishani.
Aarthi: Haan Bhaiya let us take care of it
Aarthi Smiling to Nirbhay came out of Nirbhay's room were Uttam too came out of his room.
Uttam(walking with Aarthi):Call to Ranveer and ask which Hospital Rithika is now?
Aarthi: Haan let me(she took her phone and dialed to Ranveer were the long ring was gone and the call was not picked taking the phone from her ears and seeing Uttam): He is not picking the call Uttam.
Uttam: He is a businessman Aarthi may be busy with Business tk wait for sometime and then call him.
Aarthi:Haan tk.

RV MANSION...
The time was running were Raagini was still playing with Ishani being in her lap.Ishani took the intercom and told the security to allow the ambulance inside the house when they come. As soon as she kept the receiver back to its place Raagini cutely was hitting her forehead with Ishani.
Ishani(hitting her forehead): tum bahut cute and lovely.
Raagini(taking her head from Ishani and smiling): Mama.
Ishani:(held Raagini's hand in her hand and kissing her hand): Love you mera choti Baby. you know? you also should be cute like your Papa, you should be intelligent like your Papa(seeing her with a cute look): but please know? don't have anger like your Papa.
Raagini(cutely): Papa..
Ishani: (smiling to her): I like Papa's anger when he is angry know that time he will be so cute only but he will hurt himself during that anger so you don't be having that anger in you.
Raagini: Haan Mama. (she was smiling)

As the mother and daughter were smiling to each other Amba came to the hall were she had a smile seeing Ishani and Raagini in the hall.
Amba(Coming to them):What Maa and beti are doing?
Raagini(seeing Amba): Dadi..
Ishani(seeing Amba and smiling): Maa I need to talk to you can I?
Amba(sitting next to Ishani): Haan tell me.
Ishani: Maa wo...actually..

As Ishani was about to tell about Rithika to Amba a nurse came to the entrance of the house.
Nurse(seeing Ishani): Madam..
Ishani(took Raagini in her embrace and saw Amba and seeing the Nurse): Haan come in sister..
Amba(seeing the nurse);Ishani nurse, are you not feeling well?
Ishani: Maa nahi wo..

As before Ishani could tell two hospital staffs brought Rithika in a stretcher inside the house. Amba saw Rithika sleeping in the stretcher and saw Ishani with a shocked face.
Amba:(seeing Ishani):Ishani aye Rithika..coming to our house means wo..(she was about to shout in a anger).
Ishani:(held Raagini well and touched Amba's hand with her one hand): Maa please let me explain you(seeing to the kitchen): Mala..
Mala..

Amba was seeing Rithika with a anger were Mala came there and saw Ishani and asked with her head shake as what
Ishani(seeing Mala): mala show them my room(seeing the nurse); Make her sleep in that room Mala is showing you.
Nurse:Tk madam.

Mala started to take them to Ishani's room were they took Rithika behind her and they were taking Rithika to Ishani's room.
Amba(seeing Ishani): Ishani tum kya kariyo?
Ishani: Maa Rithika does not have anyone to take care of her.She is so weak now and she really need someone to take care of her. Now I don't know where to take her that is why I brought her to our house. Let Rithika come to consciousness If she wishes to be here let her be or If she wants to go let her go after getting well.
Amba(seeing Ishani with a questioning eyes): you are in your world Ishani no one can change you. Let Ranveer come let me talk to him.

Telling it Amba moved from there with a anger face. Ishani saw Amba with a silent face. The Hospital staffs came down and they walked out of the house. Nurse with a smile came to Ishani.
Nurse:Madam I made her sleep well she will wake up by next one hour.
Ishani: hmm tk let me take care of her.
Nurse:(giving the medical prescription to Ishani and tablets to her):these are the tablets for her and which tablet at what time is written in the prescription and regarding food normal food only. Give her fresh juice often she will be okay soon.
Ishani: hmm okay.
Nurse: Let me leave(she gave a smile),
Ishani: (shook her head as okay):Tk..Thank you.

Nurse giving a welcome smile to Ishani started to leave were Ishani turned and saw Raagini were the cutie pie was sleeping well in her shoulders now. Ishani took her phone and holding both phone and tablets and prescription of Rithika in her hand and started to walk towards their room. Amba was sitting in her room with a anger were Kailash came with a smile to Amba.
Kailash(sitting next to Amba): Amba today know I and Mithesh were talking many jokes and smiling let me also tell you that..
Amba was with anger face without replying to him.
Kailash(seeing Amba and with a not understanding face): Amba kya hua?
Amba:(seeing him):Today that Rithika has come to our house..
Kailash:Arrey you told me that Ranveer and Ishani only admitted her in the hospital. She would be in hospital only know? then how can she come here?.
Amba:Ishani has only brought that Rithika here. Rithika is not conscious now she is sleeping. Ishani has told Rithika to take her room. Nahi Rithika should not be here Ishani is doing without knowing the consequences of her let me call Ranveer and tell it. (she got up and went to the table and took her phone).
Kailash(got up and came to her): Amba relax Ishani would have done it with a reason only.
Amba: I know reason there is no one to look after that Rithika. Nirbhay as left Rithika as soon as he stabbed her. Ishani and Ranveer only have taken her to hospital now as there is no one to look after Rithika only Ishani has brought her to our house. Ishani is a good heart but Rithika is not. Now don't stop me let me call Ranveer and tell him to come to home that Rithika should not stay here. (she took her phone and dialed to Ranveer).

Ranveer was coming out of the meeting hall and took his phone from the pocket and was walking to his cabin. He saw the missed calls of Aarthi and then Ishani.
Ranveer(seeing the phone with a smile): hmm my Ishani called me. Not bad she is too wanting me near here but why Aarthi has called me..
As Ranveer was thinking his phone rang and he saw the display as Maa and got to know its Amba.
Ranveer:Maa(with a smile picked the call); Hello Maa.
Amba:Ranveer come to home now..
Ranveer:Arrey Maa kya hua? suddenly you are calling me to home..
Amba:Ranveer Rithika has come to our home..
Ranveer(with a shocked face): Kya? Rithika has come to our home?
Amba: Haan
Ranveer: Nahi she will not come to our home and all. How come she come?
Amba:Ranveer Rithika didn't not come by herself Ishani only have told the hospital staffs to bring Rithika here. They too brought her to our house. I told Ishani this is not right but she is telling there is no one to look after Rithika..
Ranveer(face turned to a anger): Let me come Maa(he cut the call and in anger to himself):Told her 1000 times to stop these behaviour but she won't...let me come(he started to walk out of the office).

He came to the entrance and saw the office cab and was about to go to the office cab were his phone rang its ring. He saw the phone and got to know its Aarthi.
Ranveer(picking the call): hello Aarthi..sorry I was busy in my meeting that is why I didn't attend your call.
Aarthi:That's okay Ranveer. Ranveer can you please tell me in which hospital Rithika is admitted?
Ranveer:(taking a deep breath):Can I know why are you asking this?
Aarthi:Ranveer Nirbhay bhaiya has realized his mistake he feel that he didn't help Rithika and he just left her as it is and now he thinks to bring Rithika back to home and let us take care of her.
Ranveer:Even If you go to that hospital Rithika won't be there. She is in my house now..
Aarthi:Arrey you took her to your house..?
Ranveer:Not me  Ishani has took her to our house.I didn't compliant Nirbhay means its only for you Aarthi. But I can even forgive Nirbhay but I can never ever forgive Rithika. Don't worry after I send her out of my house she will come to your house automatically.
Aarthi:Ranveer I think you are angry..
Ranveer:Aarthi can I talk to you later..
Aarthi: Okay but again a favor?
Ranveer:What is it?
Aarthi:Don't  know  whether Rithika told to police about Bhaiya.If you see her and got to know police didn't inquire her yet means please tell her to save Bhaiya when police comes and inquire her please Ranveer.
Ranveer:(controlling his anger);Okay let me first deal with my family problem then let me insist it to her.But beyond my words she tell the truth to police means I am not responsible.
Aarthi: hmm okay Ranveer but try your best
Ranveer: Okay Aarthi.let me cut the call
Aarthi:tk

Ranveer cut the call and started to walk to the office cab and told the driver to start the car. He sat next to driver and the driver drove the car towards RV mansion. Ishani made Raagini sleep well in the cradle and sat in the bed and kept the tablets of Rithika in the lamp stand.
To be continued 😉😉😉😉
shaktiluvradz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
His sakshi thrilling episodes really ishani is slightly dumb she again made ranveer angry she showed her stupidity again definitely there will be a fight between ishveer. She should not be in the same house with ishveer dis time ranveer gonna be angry with ishani. She needs to convinced ranveer 
behirlover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hey hi sakshi
all the episodes were amazing
ishveer moment was cute
and nirbhay's mom is an idiot but ishani is the biggest idiot is she out of her mind she has brought her mother's killer to her home and ragini is so cute always senses her mom tension
ranveer will now be so angry
waiting for next
o_gudiya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nirbhay has changed great to know tgqt...but ritika in rv mansion...ui know noe there is going to b a big mass in mansion..
Ranveer is angry to his extreme..
LEts c whether ritika stays in rv mansion or nirbhays house...
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Ranveer got angry with ishani.But Ranveer's pov is also correct..but glad that they matched up.Ranveer having luv hunger.romantic scenes were too nice.Nirbhay's mother is still revengeful.Oh!But nirbhay changed.I hope so.his dialogues were very emotional..Ishani is asked 2 take ritika back.Taking her back to RV mansion will b a twist.but not so pleasant.

this ishani brought ritika home.oh...if aarti n nirbhay r willing 2 take ritika home n look after her plz let them do so.ishani...dont keep ritika in RV mansion n create probs in ur life.
ishani shud consult shikar.he is better in handling ritika
Edited by jasminerahul - 7 years ago
IshveerIsLife thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hi Sakshi
So after very long I am replying
Sorry dear for that
But...
Amazing Chapter!
Hats Off to you 👏👏👏👏👏👏

Take Care
Love you
Isha
Mayashelly thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hy sakshi dii
Great epi. Its interesting
But is this ishani dumb..
She is creating her own pblm.
Do agree rithika has helped her when she is gud. And love rithika too
But now 😡
How could ishani get her own hurdkes. Doesn't she know, tgis may create danger to her own family and even her daughter.
Everything has a limit. But this ishani... 🤢
Pls ragini don't have anger like your papa and more than that don't be like your dumbo mom ..
I am surely in ranveer's side now.
He is extremely angry..
Now ishani gonna face more. Noone to support her. But hope rithika too has changed like nirbhay
I wish rithika to stay here as gud human being and regret her sin and be with everyone in familu as before. Only her situation changed her as evil. She is the one who was so gud once.
Update soon dr
Keep smiling 😳
Take care 😉
Hafsa789 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi sakshi
Ishani did a great mistake for alowing ritika in her housz
First Ranveer got angry now amba also not happy
Ishani is really dumb it reminds mz of serial
Take care
Update soon