Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shaktiluvradz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Nice revelation from arti but no ishveer scenes keep update sakshi it's really good waiting to see how ishani will convince ranveer and disha should exposed 
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Episode 333
Nirbhay seeing Aarthi pinpointing him as the reason for Naina's dead saw her with a shocked face.
Nirbhay(in a calm tone):What? I am responsible for Naina's dead.?.
Aarthi(with a painful eyes):you ever know how special Naina is to me? The time you never ever minded us that time I was the one who petted Naina close to my heart. She is a small girl who used to play with me and the lovely girl who need to see all the happiness in her life but now we lost her we completely lost our sister Bhaiya.(went and held his shirt):you can do everything with money know? can you bring back our Naina? no right...

Nirbhay's eyes had tears were the tears fell in his cheek.
Aarthi:(with a smile and tears):Don't know whether you are feeling the pain or not but its really paining Bhaiya thinking that our sister is not with us.
Nirbhay(in a calm tone):Aarthi haan I felt the family moment only when Ishani told me about love and trust but after that I made up my mind that I should fulfill everyone wish in our family. Like that only I shook my head to Naina's wish too. Is that is wrong?
Aarthi:What Naina's wish? Did she love a man who was a bachelor? No she loved a man who had a child. If we have made Naina to realize from small that she will get what she will get only means she won't be adamant in marrying Ranveer who was a married man. (seeing Nirbhay with a questioning face):Tell me If some other girl come and take Uttam from me means what you will do as a brother to me?
Nirbhay(with a sensible anger):I will kill her
Aarthi:But Did any of Ishani's brother come to kill Naina? no you and Naina only kept on interrupting in Ranveer and Ishani's life. All the time to the level they tried to safeguard you and leave you from police cases only but you people only never let them live their life. Let me tell you one thing Bhaiya you have seen many girl in wrong motive and like that only you saw Ishani too but let me tell you Ishani is other man's wife you never have any rights to desire her and Naina loved a man who was other woman's man so no where  Ranveer is concerned with Naina's dead. The only reason for Naina's dead is her adamant nature and you only Bhaiya. Because of you shaking your head to her demands and motivating her vengeance towards Ishani only took her complete life. On the whole only we are responsible for Naina's dead. If she is a practical girl she would have forgot Ranveer once she came to know he is married. But her adamant nature to get the things she want completely made her die.

Nirbhay walked slowly with tears in his eyes and sat in the sofa were his mother saw him with a silent face.
Aarthi(wiping her tears went and stood near Nirbhay): Bhaiya I know I never talked against you but as you hurt my husband only I cannot control my anger. I love Uttam Bhaiya all the time more than you all he took care of me so well. More of everything he never saw a woman as a object Bhaiya he gave respect to me. He made me happy. Let me leave the house Bhaiya I am scared that If we keep on having vengeance on Ishani and Ranveer that may one day completely finish our family itself. I don't want to share that blood strain in my family also . Let me go out of the house you don't want a traitors like me and Uttam in your house..(she turned and was about to walk thinking for a while turned and saw Nirbhay):Ranveer and Ishani were right that is why I helped them because Ranveer and Ishani never came in our way, you and Naina only went in their way. And loss is for us only Bhaiya. The good I did shows me as a traitor to you means I am happy for being a traitor. Bhaiya last but not the least a man who sees woman as just a object to satisfy his desire can never be a good son, good brother not only that he can never be a good human being also.
Telling it Aarthi started to walk in the stairs were uttam too started to walk behind her. They started to go towards their room. Vikram who saw all the things Aarthi told came slowly towards Nirbhay who was sitting with a teary face in the sofa.
Vikhra(in a low tone): Bhaiya I know we all have never spoke against you but let me tell only one thing. you only interfered in Ranveer and Ishani's life. They themselves didn't come and make mess in our family. you never heard Papa's words till he was alive but he only thought me to see all woman with respect he never thought about getting her respect from her. your desire on Ishani who was a true woman to her man finally got the life of our Naina.
Here after too don't mess up with them Bhaiya.
Telling it Vikram started to walk from there. Nirbhay's mother with a silent face came and sat next to Nirbhay.
Nirbhay's mother:Nirbhay(she touched his shoulders).
Nirbhay(saw her with tears in his eyes):Till today I did what all I felt right to me.(wiping his tears shaking his head as yes); Here after too like that only.
Nirbhay's mother(caressed his hair): Hear what your heart wants you yo do?
Aarthi came to her room and sat in the bed were Uttam came and sat next to her.
Uttam;Aarthi you only talked to Bhaiya today?
Aarthi: haan If he beats you means I can't be see you like that Uttam. The desire of Bhaiya in getting Ishani in bed was the complete responsibility for Naina's dead. But he is blaming Ranveer and Ishani. (thinking for a while): If Bhaiya only attended the call yesterday means what happen to Ranveer and Ishani? Let me call them.
Uttam:Even again you are going to call Ranveer?
Aarthi: Now all came to know we are supporting Ranveer and Ishani know? here after no need to worry(she took her phone from the charger and turned on the phone and once the phone was loaded she called to Ranveer).

Ranveer after the breakfast was going to office in the car with Sharman. .
Sharman:Really when you said about yesterday night incident in the breakfast table was a sad thing. But Ishani saved Rithika but also...(with a anger):Did you see that Rithika? even if we go in our way she will never leave us..She will interrupt in our way.
Ranveer:That we are knowing but Ishani is having soft corner for her.
Sharman:Ishani is like that only Ranveer she will take care of all forgetting what all they done to her. (with a smile); But that is only making Ishani a soul lady of affection.
Ranveer(smiling to him): hmm that also I know the way she is caring for Rithika is not a problem but after that too surely Rithika is going to harm her only that is what is making me anger now.
Sharman:Tk tk its only for one day after that you will fall for Ishani.
Ranveer: hmm that also I know
They both smiled to each other were Ranveer's phone rang its ring. Ranveer took his phone from the pocket and getting its Aarthi with a smile picked the call.
Ranveer: Hello Aarthi..I tired to you but your phone was switched off. yesterday when you called me Nirbhay only attended the call.
Aarthi: Haan I know it Ranveer. Now only Bhaiya scolded me for it.
Ranveer:Arrey he scolded you?
Aarthi: But don't worry till today I never spoke against him but now I scolded him well. He told me a traitor but I showed him he was the responsible person for Naina's dead. I know he is not a man to hear my words but now I and my husband have planned to leave the house.
Ranveer:Arrey what is this Aarthi? thinking to help us you landed in a big problem.
Aarthi: Its okay Ranveer its not a problem and all. I am in this house only for my mother, brother and Naina. I have a good house and lovely husband family in USA so we can go there. Let me take care of it. Now tell me you and Ishani are fine know? what happened exactly after the phone call I talked to Bhaiya?
Ranveer:Wo...(Ranveer started to narrate the complete story of Rithika getting stabbed).
Aarthi(in a shocked tone):kya? Rithika got stabbed?
Ranveer: haan Ishani admitted her in the hospital and now Rithika is fine.
Aarthi:Thank god. Even after these things they won't change Ranveer. Anyways be safe.
Ranveer: haan okay.Thanks for thinking to help us and sorry for the inconvenience happened because of helping to us.
Aarthi:That's okay Ranveer these people will never change you don't worry we will take care.
Ranveer: hmm okay Aarthi want any help call me.
Aarthi: hmm sure Ranveer happy that Ishani is safe.let me cut the call.
Ranveer: hmm okay. (cutting the call and seeing sharman):She is the Aarthi I told).
Sharman: Haan tk Ranveer.

They started to move towards their office.
JK HOSPITAL..
Rithika was taken in the stretcher and they were shifting her to the separate room. They made her lay well in the bed and made her comfortable.
Nurse:(seeing Rithika): Doctor suggested liquid food to you today.Tell me what juice you want now?
Rithika: Anything is okay.
Nurse: hmm okay.

Giving a smile Nurse started to move from the room. Rithika saw the complete room and felt the loneliness now.
RV MANSION...
Ishani after having her breakfast started to walk in the corridor and came to their room. She came to Ranveer's cupboard and took the draw's key from the cupboard and opened the draw and took the key of the money locker room. She took the key from the draw and closed the draw and kept the key in the cupboard and closed the cupboard. She saw the locker room door key and with a smile thought about Ranveer telling that she can take money when she wants she no needs permission from him and there is nothing called him and hers.
Ishani(to herself):Kitni acchi husband meri Ranveer. He didn't even question why I need money? as soon as I asked the money he said me to take it. But If I tell the reason for the money now he won't let me do it once the money reach the place let me tell him.
Telling it she came out of their room and started to walk in the corridor. She went to the last room of the corridor and opened the locker room door with the key and once the door was open she entered the room and locked the door again. She went to the locker and entered the password to the digital locker. The locker opened and Ishani took 30,000 money from it. She locked the locker well and she came out of the locker room and locked the room door and ensure the room is tightly locked started to walk towards her room.She came back to their room and kept the locker door key back in Ranveer's cupboard draw and closed his cupboard. She sat in the bed and thought how to make this money reach to that Nurse.
Ishani:Arrey I didn't get my bag from parul yet. (she saw the money in her hand and went to her cupboard and kept the money in her cupboard draw and closed it).
She closed her room door coming out and started to walk to Parul's room.She knocked the door and found Parul with Krish playing were Ishani got her bag from Parul after a cute conversation and she started to walk back to her room. Ishani came back to their room and sat in the bed and took her phone from the bag.Ishani unlocked her phone and saw the missed call and the time of the call and got to know that its that nurse number and saved it to her phone.
Ishani(to herself): Ranveer said I should not go out of the house now how to give this money to that nurse?(she was thinking and after a long thinking she got a smile):Tk let me(she dialed to Pratik's number and waited for the call to be picked once the call was picked): Hello Pratik..
Pratik: Haan Ishani bolo..
Ishani:Pratik can you come to my room?
Pratik: haan tk let me.
Ishani: Haan come(she cut the call and waited for Pratik to come).

Ishani was waiting and where Pratik came in the next 15 minutes to her room.
Pratik(coming with a smile and sitting in the bed facing Ishani):Tell me Ishani what happen today you have got this Pratik thoughts?
Ishani(with a smile): you need to do a help to me will you?
Pratik: haan let me do it but before it tell me did you save Rithika yesterday?
Ishani:Arrey how you know?
Pratik:Today morning  Ranveer were talking about it sitting in the breakfast table to Sharman Bhaiya I too got to know what happened yesterday night from Ranveer.
Ishani:Tk tk leave it now you need to do me a favor.
Pratik: hmm tell me.
Ishani:See Rithika is alone in hospital and Ranveer told to leave her and come and we both came leaving her in the hospital as it is but I told a nurse to take care of her and that nurse needs 30,000 to take care of Rithika so I have money ready now can you go and give that money to that nurse and come.
pratik: Ishani you know about Ranveer's anger. He has said you to leave Rithika as it is then If he comes to know you are helping her this way means he will have anger on you.
Ishani:Arrey you go and give it to that Nurse after that today night I will tell the truth to Ranveer.
Pratik:Are you sure?
Ishani: haan I am sure but you should not tell it to anyone in house. Go and give the money to Nurse but surely I won't hide it to Ranveer I will tell him today. If I tell the reason and take the money he will not let me to give it to Rithika's nurse so only I am giving money now but surely I will tell the truth to Ranveer.
pratik:Tk Ishani let me
Ishani:But don't tell to anyone.
Pratik:hmm okay.

Ishani with a smile got up from the bed and went to the cupboard and took the money and gave it to Pratik. Pratik got up and got the money and kept the money in his pant pocket.
Pratik(seeing Ishani): Ishani can I ask you something?
Ishani: Haan
Pratik: All of us know you are so soft heart but doing good to Rithika who did all the wrong to you why are you saving her and taking care of her now?
Ishani(with a smile):Pratik we know Zaveri uncle right? He did possible help to our family. He is such a good man only Rithika is the heir of Zaveri Uncle.She should be in this world to tell his name. For the good things Zaveri Uncle did to our family I am doing a small token of affection that is it.
Pratik(smiling to her): hmm tk Ishani let me do it for you. which hospital and what is that Nurse name?
Ishani: JK hospital Bandra road Nurse name is Mary. Let me call her and tell your name and physique.you give it to her and call me from there and make sure you have given the money to right person only
Pratik: Haan tk let me start now.
Ishani: hmmm okay.

Pratik telling a bye to Ishani started to walk out of her room. Ishani took a deep breath as she was able to give the money through some way.
To be continued πŸ˜‰
o_gudiya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Iamazinf...this time i really wanted aarti ti shour back ti nirbhat..and teah she did...bold aarti..res
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 334
JK HOSPITAL...
Nurse brings the Apple juice in the glass with a spoon in it to Rithika. Nurse smiles and keeps the juice in the table.
Nurse:Can you get up Madam?
Rithika:(with a painful face):Its paining for me I am not able to get up.
Nurse(with a smile):Keep your head (she adjusted the pillow)to this pillow level let me feed you.
Rithika:hmm

Rithika kept her head to the pillow level were the Nurse took the juice glass and started to give the juice to Rithika with spoon. Rithika had the juice slowly and was feeling better for now. The Nurse with a smile gave the juice to her and finishing the juice.
Nurse:Take care madam rest yourself..(telling it she started to move with the empty glass).
Rithika(seeing the nurse):Nurse..
Nurse(seeing her): yes madam.
Rithika:Thank you for taking care of me.
Nurse(coming to her with a smile):What is there to thank me madam? If you want to thank tell that thank you to your sister.
Rithika(with a doubtful face):Sister..?
Nurse: Haan Ishani Vaghela. She is your sister only know? like that only she has filled in the relatives details form.
Rithika didn't know what to react was stuck for a while.
Nurse:What problem you and your sister have? her husband is not at all ready to leave her near you. She and her husband was in the hospital only whole night but in the morning he was angry to her and they saw you standing outside itself and then your sister only told me to take care of you without knowing to her husband.
Rithika was having a tear drop in her eyes and didn't know what to react to these things Ishani has done for her in a over night. Nurse with a smile wiped her tears.
Nurse:Its okay madam in a family means there used to be fight and all but as days go it will get well. Don't worry.
Telling it the nurse started to move from there. Rithika laid in the bed were the tiered once again made her to fall in sleep.
Nurse was keeping the empty glass in the Canteen and was about to move to her next job were her phone rang. She took her phone and got to know its Ishani.
Nurse:hello madam.
Ishani: Hello Its Mary sister know?
Nurse:yes madam.
Ishani: How is Rithika now?
Nurse:She is okay Madam now only she had apple juice.
Ishani:(with a smile):okay If she is alright means that is enough. Tk now My brother will come. He will be little fat and his name is Pratik Parekh. He is having money get the money from him. I have told your name he will come to you. Once the money is come call me and inform me.
Nurse:Okay madam. (she cut the call and started to move to her job).

Pratik after a hour travel in the bus came to the JK hospital and asked for Mary sister in the reception. They too told her she would be in general ward now. Pratik started to move to the general ward. He asked to other nurse for the Mary sister and finally found her giving the medicine to a patient.
Pratik(going to Mary): Hello Mary sister..
Mary(seeing Pratik and getting the identity Ishani said): You are Pratik Parekh?
Pratik: Haan (he took the money from his pocket and gave it to the nurse): Ishani gave it.
Nurse(getting the money and keeping it in her pocket): Okay done let us call and make sure to Ishani madam. let me call.
Pratik: Haan tk.

Nurse took her phone and called to Ishani were Nurse informed she got the money and made Pratik too talk to her and Ishani made sure money is reached and told Pratik to come safely.
Pratik cutting the phone and giving it to Nurse and giving a normal smile started to walk in the hospital and coming out started to travel towards home. Taking time to travel he reached back home and started to do his routine works.
It was 10.30 were Ishani was walking towards Amba's room in the corridor. She came to Amba's room and knocked the door. Amba opened the door and seeing Ishani with a smile.
Amba:Kya hua Ishani? tum tku na?
Ishani: Haan maa mein tk but Raagini kaha hain she is sleeping till now?
Amba: (showed Raagini who was sleeping resting her one side in the bed); Haan sleeping so well.
Ishani:Tk Maa let me take her or..
Amba:let her be here Ishani If she wakes up let me bring her .
Ishani:Tk Maa let me go to room now(she was about to walk).
Amba: Ishani..
Ishani: (seeing Amba): Haan Maa.
Amba: Ishani be safe.
Ishani(with a smile); Maa when you all are with me nothing will happen to me. I am going to be in home only know nothing will happen.
Amba:But that Nirbhay has come till home also Ishani so only..
Ishani:That time you all were out of the house Maa but here after all will be near me only know? I no need to get worried Maa I know you all will prevent me.
Amba:tk anyways be safe always you helped Rithika but she will never think to be without harming you.
Ishani: I will be safe Maa.(when Ishani was smiling to Amba).
Raagini cutely laying in the bed and without getting up from the bed cutely was crying. Amba and Ishani had a smile seeing the cute Raagini's cry.
Amba:Chalo take her to your room Ishani. She will stop her tears only coming to you.

Ishani with a smile entered their room and took Raagini from the bed and held her in the embrace.
Ishani(seeing Raagini):oh my baby why you need to cry now?
Raagini(seeing Ishani stopped her crying and with tears): Mama...(touching her stomach): Mama..
Ishani: oh feeling hungry today you slept extra time that is why you got hungry now come let Mama make you ready and feed you. (she turned to Amba).
Raagini(seeing Amba showing her hand): Dadi..
Ishani: Haan Baby Dadi only took care of you so well in the night.
Amba(seeing Raagini): Haan Raagini here after sometimes be with Dadi in the night okay.
Raagini(cutely):hmmm
Ishani(seeing Amba):Tk maa let me take her to room.
Amba; Haan Ishani.

Ishani started to walk with Raagini in her hand towards their room. Amba took a deep breath and sat in the sofa. She thought about Rithika were immediately some question stricken her mind now.
Amba(to herself in thoughts): yesterday night Ranveer and Ishani were in Shikhar's house even after we left from there. This only our house people and Shikhar's house people know? Suddenly how Nirbhay and Rithika would have come on the way of Ishani and Ranveer. How come they know that Ishani and Ranveer will be coming there at that time. (she started to think it deeply).
Ishani's day started to roll in her routine were the cutie pie was doing all the cute naughtiness to Ishani.
NIRBHAY'S HOUSE..
Uttam(packing the things): Aarthi we won't get ticket to US Immediately.
Aarthi:Tk let us go to some lodge and stay.
Uttam:Aarthi for that let us be in this house till tomorrow morning let me try to get the ticket for tomorrow afternoon or evening flights.
Aarthi: hmm okay but I am not going to have anything in this house.
Uttam : hmm okay order pizza or some other restaurant food for us and let us have it.
Aarthi: hmm okay.

Aarthi started to pack her things were Uttam too tried to his friend to get the tickets.
RV MANSION..
It was night 8.30 when Ranveer and sharman entered the house.
Ranveer and Sharman smiling to each other started to walk to their room. Ranveer walking in the stairs and corridor came to their room were Raagini now in her night dress was playing in the room as per her wish were the complete room was full of toys. Ranveer had a smile were Ishani too was playing with Raagini well.
Ishani(seeing the train in Raagini's hand):So nice train know Baby?
Raagini; Haan..
Ishani(with a smile where her glance fell in Ranveer who was standing in the entrance of the room and smiling):Ranveer you came come in..
Ranveer:(with a silent face): Haan

He came in and sat to the level of Raagini. Raagini seeing Raagini smiled cutely and having the train in her hand cutely hugged Ranveer. Ranveer too hugged her well were he saw Ishani hugged Raagini. Raagini coming out of the hug.
Raagini(showing the train to Ranveer); Papa...
Ranveer;Wow such a nice train baby chalo let us make it run(he got the train and kept it in the floor and was moving it).
Raagini jumped lightly in happiness. Both father and daughter started to play well. Ishani got up and sat in the sofa with a smile.
Ishani(in thoughts with a smile): hmm If both Papa and beti form a team they won't even have thought that I am near them(she took her phone and started to play game).

Ranveer and Raagini started to play with all the toys they got in their hand were the cutie pie after an hour of playing with Ranveer showed a sleeping face to Ranveer.
Raagini: Papa..Mama...
Ranveer(seeing Ishani seeing the phone in the sofa):Haan Mama go to her
Raagini; hmm

Raagini cutely walked and came to Ishani were Ishani with a smile took the cutie pie in her embrace.
Ishani:Finally got sleep for my baby tk sleep..(she made her comfortable in her embrace).
Ishani caressed Raagini's back were the cutie pie was starting to sleep. Ranveer went to the cupboard and took his night dress and went in to change his dress. Ranveer after sometime came out of the washroom in his night dress were he saw the complete room full of toys and he started to take toys in his hands.
Ishani(caressing Raagini):Its okay let me take and keep the toys.
Ranveer(seeing Ishani):Its okay let me.

He started to take the toys in his hands and started to keep it in the toys basket. Taking time he cleared all the toys in the room. He closed the room door and closed the room door with curtain. He made sure all the windows are closed well. Ishani seeing Raagini slept well took Raagini and got down from the sofa and came to the cradle and made the cutie pie sleep well.
Ishani(seeing Ranveer):Had your dinner?
Ranveer shook his head as yes.
Ishani;Want milk?

Ranveer shook his head as no.He made himself ready to sleep were Ishani seeing him not talking to her well came walking around the bed and came to the other side. She stood next to him were Ranveer was arranging the pillow without seeing her.
Ishani(held his hand and turned him to her): sorry ...
Ranveer(saw her with a silent face);Don't want why are you telling sorry to me now?
Ishani:I am sorry. I know what I did yesterday you didn't like it but (with a innocent face): I never know to leave anyone as it is when they are in pain Ranveer. That is why I...If you didn't like it beat me or scold me but please don't behave like this being silent to me.
Ranveer(turned to her well and held her shoulders): Ishani I know you are such a girl who will always wish everyone's welfare but everyone won't be like that know?They will only harm you again.
Ishani(seeing him):you are there know to safeguard me?
Ranveer:Tk you are in your own form no one can change you(he sat in the bed and was about to lay).
Ishani:Ranveer
Ranveer(laying in the bed): hmm
Ishani: you didn't ask the reason for the money I asked in the morning.
Ranveer: you are telling about Rs. 30,000
Ishani: Haan
Ranveer: Its okay I don't want reason and all.
Ishani: But I need to tell it to you because we both should not hide anything between us know so let me tell you that I took 30,000 only for Rithika's nurse fee
Ranveer hearing it who was about to close the eyes for sleeping without closing his eyes got up from the bed and stood in the floor and saw Ishani with a sharp eyes.
To be continued πŸ˜‰
Mayashelly thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hy sakdhi dii
All the epis are superb
Arthi was bold
Hope atleast now nirbhay should change his mind
Rithika was realizing her bad I think.
But Ishani was in danger now
Already ranveer is n anger but now she again dared to say about helped rithika with money.
How ranveer gonna react now.
Ishani... 😭
Update soon drl waiting to see the reaction
Keep smiling πŸ˜‰
Take care 😳
Hafsa789 thumbnail
Hi sakshi
Episode 332,333 and 335
Are amazing missing ishveer scene buy get in last episode
Aarti scolded Nirbhay what a scene that was like it
Atleast someone realize his mistake
I think ritika turns good now
Ishaniii
She is so pure hearted
Hope Ranveer control his anger and understand ishani
Keep update
behirlover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi sakshi
3 updates back to back
You are on fire girl
Well all of them were amazing
Finally someone in nirbhay family spoke the truth its good aarti did it
And all were right points
Ishani and her mahnta she did send money and pratik helped her also
It'd after so long ragini is back in frame and ishveer are so loving with each other cannot stay away
Amba should find out about it disha and devarsh are really busted now
At last ishani told why she got money it will be good to see how ranveer reacts to this
Maybe ritika will now realise that she was doing everything wrong.
I like the fact that ishani did everything for zhaveri uncle
Thnx for pm
Waiting for next
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
ritika has regained consciousness.waiting 4 ritika ishveer confrontation.ritika is in tears knowing that ishani only looked after her n is spending on her treatment.is ritika changing?i hope so.bcz i used 2 like d positive ritika on MATSH.aarti talked so boldly to nirbhay.she tried her level best 2 make him understand.he too is in tears.hope he too will change.nirbhay mother scene was also nice.finally ranveer came 2 know with a shock that d big amount was 4 ritika.how will he react?but he himself said that ishani will use his money only 4 a gud thing.so i hope as usual he will support her
Nandhini20 thumbnail
Hai sakshi 
Last three episodes are amazing
Unbelievable that rithika had tears 
Ranveers anger is relieved a bit I thought but after ishani told about the nurse to take care of rithika 
he is very much tensed I think soo waiting to see what happens next 
Arthi reached a great lesson to nirbhay 
I think nirbhay should and understand everything and give up his ideas to kill ishani
She took a good decision and left nirbhay's home
Bye
Take care

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shaktiluvradz

Nice revelation from arti but no ishveer scenes keep update sakshi it's really good waiting to see how ishani will convince ranveer and disha should exposed 

Hi Janani
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the revelation of Aarthi
sorry for without Ishveer scenes just story too need to move so forgive me
ya let us see how Ishani is going to make Ranveer come
let us see what is going to happen to Disha
keep readingπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰