Nandhini20 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Hai sakshi 
As usual amazing episodeπŸ˜‰
Ranveer is still angry on ishani
I think arthi should be saved as she tried to save our ishveer
Ranveer should be convinced soon
They both have that much love that they are thinking about others when they are angry also πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š very awesome
I think ranveer with the night incident forgotten to romance ishani today😳😳😳
Waiting for your next episode
Bye
Take care

shaktiluvradz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Happy navratri to sakshi and all😊
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: harisha39

Awesome... U rocked it dhi... How r u? Waiting for the next... Post soon...

Hi Harisha
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the update
ya I am doing good
hope you are too doing good
ya let me update it dear
keep reading πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hafsa789

Hi sakshi
As usually great episode
Ranveer is angry still
I want romantic ishani to make Ranveer calm
Aarti is in danger
Hope ritika turns good now
Missing raghni baby
Take care

Hi Hafsa
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the episode
yes Ranveer is still angry
ya let us see that Ishani too make our hero calm
yes now Aarthi is in great danger
ya let us see what Rithika is going to react now
Raagini will come in the scene soon
take care
keep reading

πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

family members' reaction was expected.bcz ritka is dangerous.loved ishani saying that she just listened2 her heart.she must have been reminded of her being in d same situation long ago after getting stabbed by ritika.so ishani knows how ritika feels after being stabbed.loved ranveer saying that there is nothing like his n hers.wharever he has belongs 2 her also.what is this nirbhay going 2 do 2 uttam aarti?

Hi jasmine
thanks for the comment
yes family reaction was expected only
yes Rithika has always been dangerous to Ishani
glad you liked Ishani telling that she listened to heart
yes she rememebered the situation were she was stabbed y Rithika
so she is able to feeling of Rithika after being stabbed
glad you liked Ranveer saying that there is nothing like his and hers
yes he is telling what ever his is hers also
ya let us see what is going to happen to Aarthi and Uttam
keep reading

πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PrinceAsif

Great update... Nothing should happen to uttam & aarthi...s they both tried their best to help Ranveer & Ishani...glad to c that both Ranveer & Ishani r safe & they have patched up...waiting for next update... Take care of urself sissy

Hi Prince
thanks for the comment
ya wish that nothing should happen to Uttam and Aarthi
yes they only tried to help Ishveer
happy you liked Ranveer and Ishani safe and their light patch up
ya let me update it
take care
keep reading

πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mayashelly

Hy sakshi dii
The epi is Gud...
What's gonna happen to aarthi
Update soon dr
Keep smiling 😳
Take care πŸ˜‰

Hi Maya
thanks for the comment
ya let us see what is going to happen to Aarthi
ya let me update it dear
keep smiling
take care
keep readingπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dvprt418.py

hi sakshi it was an amazing update
ritika got stabbed i was so happy for once right thing happened at right time
is ishani mad she fought with ranveer for ritika
she should compensate to ranveer my apologizing to him dearly
disha must be dying now
but the worst part is aarti is going to get caught in this tussle i hope ranveer saves her she did good thing to them.
amba and baa have started loving and understanding ishani so much
this was amazing update but ishani and her mahanta she hired a nurse to look for her and ranveer ko btaya bhi nai
thnx for pm dear
you are really doing an awesome job and i read this religiously though sometime reply late due to work
thnx dear for updating it daily
waiting for next

Hi dear
thanks for the comment
happy you liked Rithika getting stabbed
yes bit her mahanta started she is fighting with Ranveer for Rithika
ya let us see how Ishani is going to apologize to Ranveer
yes Disha's time started
Aarthi is poor girl got caught in this tussle
ya let us see what Ranveer is going to do now
Amba and Baa started to love Ishani so much they are understanding her too
glad you liked the updated but yes Ishani is mahanta hired a nurse to look Rithika
and she didn't tell it to Ranveer also
its okay dear reply me when you get time
thanks for reading it daily dear
ya let me update it
keep reading

πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nandhini1020

Hai sakshi 

As usual amazing episodeπŸ˜‰
Ranveer is still angry on ishani
I think arthi should be saved as she tried to save our ishveer
Ranveer should be convinced soon
They both have that much love that they are thinking about others when they are angry also πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š very awesome
I think ranveer with the night incident forgotten to romance ishani today😳😳😳
Waiting for your next episode
Bye
Take care

Hi Nandhini
thanks for the comment
yes Ranveer is having anger on Ishani now too
wish Aarthi should be saved let us see what is going to happen
let us see how Ranveer is going to get convinced
they are having unconditional love for each other even in anger too caring about each other
glad you liked it
ya he forgot to romance Ishani today
ya let me update it dear
take care
keep reading

πŸ˜‰

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 332
Rithika was seeing the roof of the operation theater and was thinking about the incident that happened yesterday night. She thought the view of how Nirbhay left her hand when she needed his help for saving her life. She thought about the way she helped Nirbhay these many days. Rithika moved her legs a little to comfort herself in the bed were as soon as she moved her leg there was server pain in her stomach.
Rithika: Ouch...(she was bit grasping).
As she was feeling the pain the nurse she saw in the morning and a Doctor entered the room.
Doctor(seeing Rithika with a smile):you are okay now know?Is there any problem in the place were you have got stabbed?
Rithika(seeing the doctor):Its paining when I am moving my legs.
Doctor:Don't worry you will be fine soon. Till that wound gets healed you will fell pain when you are walking. It will take time for you to walk well but don't worry you are alright now. They brought you at the right time to the hospital so you are completely okay now.

Rithika thought about Ishani and Ranveer bringing her to the hospital. She thought Ishani moving from her grip and even tried to pull her to safeguard her from the knife but as she was not coming to the grip of Ishani she was stabbed.Doctor opened the lower eyelid of Rithika and checked her. He saw her pulse and made sure she is okay now.
Doctor(seeing the Nurse):you can shift her to the Ward now and give her some liquid food today alone then she can go to her normal foods once she is discharged.
Nurse:Okay doctor..
Doctor:While coming rounds let me tell what tablets she need to take for few days.
Nurse: Okay Doctor.(she gave a formal smile to Doctor).

Doctor started to move out of the Operation theater were Nurse saw Rithika with a smile. She caresses Rithika's hair.
Nurse:Wait a while let me arrange a bed for you in the ward and tell our staffs to shift you to the ward.
Rithika(shaking her head as okay): hmmm
Nurse started to walk out of the operation theater were Rithika took deep breath and closed her eyes.
NIRBHAY'S HOUSE..
All were standing around Nirbhay. Nirbhay's mother, Aarthi, Uttam and Vikram.No one didn't know why Nirbhay was shouting Aarthi's name. Nirbhay saw Aarthi with a sharp look were Aarthi was feared seeing Nirbhay's sharp look on her.She was not able to get the meaning for his look now.
Nirbhay(going near Aarthi with a anger face): tum gaddar...
Aarthi(saw Nirbhay with a not understanding face):Bhaiya..
Nirbhay(with a anger touched the lamp near Aarthi and pulled it and broke it in the floor in a loud tone):Gaddar tum...
Nirbhay's mother(without getting why Nirbhay is shouting came to him and touched his shoulders):kya hua Nirbhay? why are you shouting at Aarthi now?
Nirbhay(seeing a anger look on Aarthi again and seeing his mother):This Aarthi know? being my sister and having the food I give her and being in my house she is helping that Ranveer and Ishani.

Aarthi was shocked to hear it were Uttam and Aarthi saw each other with a feared face. Aarthi was sweating badly thinking the way she got caught.
Nirbhay's mother:(seeing Nirbhay):kya Aarthi helped Ranveer and Ishani?
Nirbhay :Haan yesterday I was about to kill that Ishani and I held Ranveer and Ishani in my hands too that time Aarthi called to Ranveer's phone and told my complete plan.I only attended that call.
Aarthi was shocked to here that the person spoke in Ranveer's phone is Nirbhay.
Nirbhay(with a anger continuing): Being in my own house hearing what I am talking and seeing what I am doing against that Ranveer and Ishani she is telling it to Ranveer everyday.
Nirbhay's mother:(seeing Nirbhay):Nahi Nirbhay our Aarthi won't do that and all.She knows that Naina died because of that Ranveer and Ishani then how our Aarthi will help Ranveer and Ishani?
Nirbhay(seeing his mother a stubborn look): Then what I heard through my ears are fake? yesterday I saw her number in Ranveer's phone and I heard her telling to Ranveer to be safe with Ishani as Nirbhay is coming to kill her.

Uttam and Aarthi were frightened to the extreme were Vikram too was worried of what is going to happen to Aarthi now.
Nirbhay's mother(seeing Aarthi):Aarthi what Nirbhay is telling is true?
Aarthi saw her mother with a sweating and fear face.
Nirbhay's mother:Tell me Aarthi..
Aarthi(in a stammering voice): Ma..maa wo..
Nirbhay(with a anger moved his mother and stood in front of Aarthi with a villain look):True only know?
Aarthi(shaking her head as yes with fear): Haan Bhaiya..
Nirbhay in a next moment with a complete anger gave a tight slap to Aarthi. Aarthi held her cheek getting the beating from Nirbhay .Uttam and Vikram were shocked to see Nirbhay slapping Aarthi.
Nirbhay's mother(shocked in a loud tone):Nirbhay...
Nirbhay(showing his hands as stop to his mother):let me handle it my way..(telling it again he slapped Aarthi's other cheek and was about to give another slap were Nirbhay's hand was held in a mid way).

Nirbhay saw who was holding his hand were Uttam was holding Nirbhay's hands with a feared face.
Uttam:Bhaiya leave her I myself have never slapped her but you are..
Nirbhay(seeing uttam with anger);What you are feeling that your wife is getting beatings from me? for that your wife should be loyal to me but she is acting against me.
Uttam:(holding Nirbhay's hand and seeing Aarthi's cheek and feeling for Aarthi's state):Not only her even I was also with her only. Stop raising her hands to woman's Bhaiya..
Nirbhay(with a anger):oh really so both husband and wife were on that Ishani and Ranveer side only?(taking his hand from Uttam's hand and held Uttam's shirt and immediately slapped him and started to beat him).
Aarthi(seeing Nirbhay's slapping Uttam): Bhaiya leave him...
Vikram, Nirbhay's mother and Aarthi tried to stop Nirbhay but he was beating Uttam hardly. At a point Nirbhay with a hard anger held Uttam and beat him hard were uttam fell in the floor. Aarthi with a anger before Nirbhay could reach Uttam for next beating went and held Uttam and made him stand and before Nirbhay could beat..
Aarthi(with a anger face showing her index finger to Nirbhay):Bhaiya.
Nirbhay saw Aarthi with a anger and Aarthi too saw Nirbhay with a anger face.
Aarthi(in a clear tone): What? you are getting anger for the thing I done now? If you will get the anger to this extreme I too was born to the same mother and father only we both are same blood only I too will get the same anger you get Mr. Nirbhay Singh.
Nirbhay(seeing her with a shocked face):See you are calling me by my name..
Aarthi:Think at least I am calling you by your name to be frank I need to be ashamed to call you as my brother too. How dare you beat my husband? Haan I helped Ranveer and Ishani because they are right and you are wrong. I love to be in the place were there is only truth exist.

All saw Aarthi with a shock face as no one till date never spoke against Nirbhay in their house.
Aarthi: (continuing): And that truth is only on the side of Ranveer and Ishani. you are beating my husband who never ever thought to hurt me in his complete life. Almost 5 years I am living with him we didn't have child till today but even today he never raised a word against me telling I am not able to give birth to child. If you want to beat me beat me I am your sister and you have that rights but don't dare to touch my husband. (showing her index finger to Nirbhay's face):Mind it.
Aarthi held Uttam's hand and was about to walk to their room.
Nirbhay(with a anger came in front of Aarthi and saw her with a sharp eyes):Eating my food, being in my home you are helping Ranveer and Ishani and after that too you are trying to go inside my house?
Aarthi(with a confirmed face): First stop thinking that you are only feeding me and my husband. I agree you tried your best and made yourself a good business after papa left our family.you gave everything what all we wanted in our family and I too was not married that time so its mother's house duty to take care of me before my marriage. After I got married do you ever know why I am staying here with my husband? Did you ever think why I am always here even though I have a good mother in law in USA? Because once you never minded about family at all. So to look after Maa, Vikram and Naina only I was in our house. Uttam being a good husband was always by my side. And for your kind information all the month I am giving Uttam's money as a part to home expenses. Those expenses are for me and Uttam only.So don't think that we are living in your shadow. you are great businessman in Harayana but even Uttam do a small business he is earning to the level of satisfying our needs. Let me tell you frankly that till Ishani come to our home you never minded our house or our family at all. you were having a head weight that you are successful man in sugar industry.you are a perfect profitable businessman. you didn't mind Maa, Vikram and Naina too. When you kidnapped Ishani to fulfill your desire and when Ishani was with us for few days only for the first time I saw you smiling in your life. After that only you started to talk well to the family members. Then only you started to care for our family and introduced Ishani as the girl you are going to marry.(See:Episode 86 Ranveer's unsaid feeling #1 page: 110).After Ishani changed only you got to know to care me and Naina.

Nirbhay saw Aarthi with a silent look were now the points Aarthi telling didn't let out his anger instead he was listening to her with a silence now. He didn't know why he is silent here but he didn't able to speak against his sister now.
Aarthi(continuing):So overall Ishani even though you did a bad thing to her forgetting all that she made you realize that what is family means? When Ranveer came and rescued Ishani you again had anger towards Ranveer. In that few days when Ranveer stayed in our opposite house to rescue Ishani Naina has fallen in love with Ranveer(See:Episode 98 Ranveer's unsaid feeling#1 page 128)But Ranveer rescued Ishani and went from here with Ishani(See:Episode 100 and 101 Ranveer's unsaid feelings #1). (seeing Nirbhay with a questioning look): Even after that Ranveer and Ishani didn't complaint against you for kidnapping Ishani but did you and Naina leave them as it is? Not at all Naina wanted Ranveer and you too didn't like Ishani being with Ranveer so that you shook your heads to all the demands of Naina of separating Ranveer and Ishani.
Nirbhay: Aarthi...
Aarthi:Don't shout Bhaiya. What did you do again hearing Naina's words you went inside the house of Ranveer and again tried to kidnap Ishani(See Episode 126 Ranveer's unsaid feelings #2). (shaking her head with a confidence): Haan even that time too I and uttam only found Ranveer's number and called him and informed him about you going to kidnap Ishani(see:Episode 125 Ranveer's unsaid feelings #2). That day only you met with the accident and you went to coma. (giving a smile):you would have gone to the police in coma stage itself but do you know how you came out of that case?
Nirbhay's mother(hearing it with a silent face): Haan with the help of Uttam's political friend only know?
Aarthi(shaking her head as no):No it was lie I said to manage you all but Bhaiya was out of that case only because of Ishani and Ranveer. Just for the help I did to them and with a humanity Ishani only insisted Ranveer to get back the complaint. Fine even when you were in coma did you people leave Ishani and Ranveer to live happily next was Naina's turn . She started to play with Ranveer's life. Just for getting Ranveer from Ishani she went and stayed in Nagpur with Rithika. I don't know why Rithika is acting against Ishani and Ranveer but I am sure there won't be any fault of Ranveer or Ishani against Rithika. you people are really disgusting. you also won't live the life peacefully and will never allow others to live peacefully.
Nirbhay's mother(with a anger face):Aarthi the person who was dead is your sister Naina? for that you are asking us to leave Ranveer and Ishani as it is?
Aarthi(seeing her mother):So you are telling Ranveer and Ishani are the soul responsibility for Naina's dead?
Nirbhay's mother:Haan of course..
Aarthi:(in a confirmed voice):If you need to exactly pinpoint a person for the dead of Naina it is none other than(showing Nirbhay's face with her index finger):Its Nirbhay Singh only.

Nirbhay saw Aarthi with a face of not understanding. He was  shocked to hear what Aarthi said now
To be continued πŸ˜‰