Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: NidsJ

Nirbhay stabbed ritika... can't even tell u how happy I am.. party time.. 🥳 🥳 🥳
she so deserved this..
Ishani saved her again...she is really nonsense yar.. itni baar ke baad bhi kuch nahi sikha 😡 & u know it reminded me of her useless mahanta in show 🤢

but chalo after all this.. hope ritika doesn't go to square one.. ya to sudhar jaye ya hospital me hi nipat jaye.. 😡

Hi Nidsj
thanks for the comment
glad you liked Rithika getting stabbed
yes she deserve that for her wrong doing
again Ishani saved her what to do yaar she is Mahanta ki Rani
yes she used to do all the mahanta she can in the show

ya let us see what Rithika is going to react now
hmm comment last one was dear
keep reading

😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: o_gudiya

Hey last was funny...ya tkh sudhar jaaye..ya hospital mai hi nipat jaaye..hehe..😆

after a long time seeing two people conversation in my thread
happy for it
keep reading
😉
behirlover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Nirbhay stabbed ritika... can't even tell u how happy I am.. party time.. 🥳 🥳 🥳
she so deserved this..
Ishani saved her again...she is really nonsense yar.. itni baar ke baad bhi kuch nahi sikha 😡 & u know it reminded me of her useless mahanta in show 🤢

but chalo after all this.. hope ritika doesn't go to square one.. ya to sudhar jaye ya hospital me hi nipat jaye.. 😡

nids this was the best comment till date i cant stop laughing even now😆😆😆
sakshi5050 thumbnail

😆 😆 glad it made u laugh & u liked it.. ⭐️

happy for the conversation 😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 331
Ishani and Ranveer came inside the house were Amba was shocked to see Ishani's Saree with blood. Disha who was standing in the corridor and seeing the house entrance was shocked to the extreme seeing Ishani alive there.
Disha(with a shocked face and eyes to herself): How come this is possible? Ishani is alive in front of me. oh no don't know what happened yesterday night(she saw Ishani and Ranveer and Ishani's Saree with blood):I am sure something has happened because of that Nirbhay that means Ishani has escaped from Nirbhay just with some minor injury. Then what happen to Nirbhay?(her head was almost spinning managing it she was seeing Ishani).
Amba(seeing Ranveer and Ishani and seeing Ishani's Saree with blood came to them):Ranveer...Ishani kya hua? you both are in that same dress you wore for the marriage. (seeing Ishani): Your Saree is full of blood(she held Ishani's cheek):Kya hua Dikhra?
Ishani saw Ranveer were he was still glancing her with a anger look. Baa was coming from her room to the hall to do pooja but as she saw Amba, Ishani and Ranveer there she came to them. She got shocked seeing Ishani with blood in her Saree.
Baa(seeing Ishani in a shocked tone):Arrey kya hua Ishani?
Amba; Haan that is what I am also asking both are not telling anything.(seeing Ranveer):What happen Ranveer? you both didn't come to home yesterday night?
Ranveer(seeing Amba): haan Maa we didn't come to home yesterday night. We were attacked by Nirbhay and Rithika when we were coming towards our home yesterday night.
Amba:Bhagwan...(she was showing a shocked reaction).

Baa too was shocked and was waiting for Ranveer to tell what happened. Disha seeing Ranveer telling something to Amba started to walk in the corridor and she came down in the stairs and came to Ishani with a good woman face.
Disha(with a worried look): Ishani kya hua? you are this much drenched in blood?you are okay know?
Ishani: Haan I am alright.
Amba(seeing Ranveer):Then what happen Ranveer? how you both manage them?
Ranveer: He attacked us. He made his henchman to stop me from saving Ishani and he tried to stab Ishani with a sharp knife. I told Ishani to run from there and go to the car but before it Rithika held Ishani well and Nirbhay was about to stab Ishani were by a single miss he stabbed Rithika with that knife.
Disha(in thoughts with shock):Kya Rithika was stabbed?
Amba(shaking her head as yes):She did all the bad things to Ishani know so only god has given her right punishment. Then what happen to her?
Ranveer(in a anger tone):But nothing happened to Rithika so serious and all Maa as soon as she was stabbed Nirbhay started to run seeing the police Ishani called came to that place.police started to chase Nirbhay but (showing Ishani):Aap ki Bahu Mrs. Mahanta told the police that Rithika is our family friend to the police and took Rithika to the hospital and made the operation to her and now Rithika is fine.
Amba(seeing Ishani):How can you able to do this much good thing to a girl who completely destroyed your life once?
Ishani(seeing Ranveer and Amba): Maa I didn't do anything wrong now. Rithika was stabbed and she was bearing the pain and was at the verge of her dead so I took her to hospital. This is what all of us will do when we see someone seeking medical help know? that is what I did.
Amba:But she has come to stab you only Ishani. Think that If Nirbhay has stabbed you means will she help you? no she will leave you as it is and have gone from there. But you are helping her?
Ishani(seeing Amba): Maa what my heart told that only I did now. Nothing beyond that. I need to change Maa let me go to room.
Ishani saw Amba and Baa a silent glance and started to walk in the stairs. Ranveer was seeing the back of Ishani was having a angry face.
Ranveer(seeing Baa and Amba):Did you see Baa? how she is doing good to that Rithika?(seeing Amba):But we all know Maa that Rithika will be a poisonous girl always I am telling her from yesterday night she is not ready to listen to me. She was adamant that we should be in hospital till that Rithika comes to consciousness. After that only she came out of that hospital really Maa that Rithika does not deserve this much care from Ishani.
Baa(seeing Ranveer):Ranveer I can get what you are trying to tell. Haan we all know how Rithika is and at the same time we know how Ishani is too. We all know Ishani from small know? She can only think good things and can only do good to all. Ishani can never think negative at any point of time. She can have anger sometimes, she can have adamant nature sometimes but she is pure in her heart like a child. (giving a proud smile):If Ishani wants to see one as her enemy means she should see me only as her enemy because you itself know how much I have hurt her from her childhood. More than you no one can know Ishani better Ranveer.
Ranveer(seeing Baa): Haan Baa I know Ishani is white at her heart. I do know that she can never think anything bad to anyone. But what Rithika will do now? again she will think to harm Ishani for sure. For that only I am getting scared now.for that kind of girl why we need to do this much things?
Amba: Haan Baa Ranveer is right. Rithika is not that easy girl. She has cheated all of us so well being in our house itself. Because of her only we were divided into two family and because of her only Ranveer and Ishani had many problem. Especially Ishani she had suffered a lot because of this Rithika.
Baa(seeing Amba):But what ever happened is happened only know? Ishani and Ranveer has admitted Rithika in the hospital and she is fine now. We did what we can do to Rithika here after we don't want to interfere in Rithika problem okay?
Ranveer:Here after I won't let Ishani meet Rithika Maa. I am not ready to leave her to meet Rithika. Let me take care of it.
Amba(caressing Ranveer's shoulders):Tk Ranveer Ishani will hear your words. As it was emergency only Ishani would have asked you to help Rithika. Here after she won't go tell it to her clearly.
Ranveer: Haan Maa let me.
Amba:Go and take some rest.
Ranveer:Tk Maa let me rest for sometime and leave to office.
Amba: Haan

Ranveer started to climb the stairs were Baa and Amba saw each other with a worried face.Disha who was standing there with a shocked face hearing everything happened in the night started to walk from there to her room.
Amba(seeing Baa): Baa nothing will happen to Ishani because of this Rithika and Nirbhay know? When Ishani was away from her itself Rithika did all her work to make Ishani cry by kidnapping her and all.
Baa:(with a wisdom of smile): Amba Ishani and Ranveer has done good only even to the people who did bad to them so it will protect Ishani for sure. More of everything we are there in home only know we will take care of Ishani well.
Amba (shaking her head as okay with a silent face):Tk Baa let me go to Garden for walking.
Baa: Haan

Amba started to walk out of the house were Baa started to walk to the Bhagwan and started to do pooja.
Ranveer came to their room and entered the room and he was able to hear the water splashing sound in the washroom and got to know Ishani is using the washroom and he sat in the bed and rested his head in the head rest. He was thinking all the things happened in the night were he immediately got Aarthi's face in front of him.
Ranveer(opened his eyes and to himself): oh no don't know what happen to Aarthi? yesterday I called her but her number was switched off(he took his phone from the pocket):Let me try to her now.
He dialed to Aarthi's number and kept the phone in his ears. Where his face again turned disappointed hearing the record voice as switched off.
Ranveer(taking the phone from his ears to himself):Aarthi tried to help us but now Nirbhay came to know about Aarthi.Don't know what he will do to her? For the help Aarthi tried to do to us I need to talk to Aarthi about filing the FIR against Nirbhay .
But the phone is switched off. (he put the phone in the bed and rested his head in the head rest and closed his eyes).

As the time started to run Ishani came out of the washroom with wet hair and wearing a purple chudidar. She saw Ranveer closed his eyes and resting his head in the head rest. She went to the mirror and started to make herself ready. she made herself ready and looked fresh for the day. She came towards Ranveer and seeing his silent face and sat in the bed facing his face. She touched his shoulders.
Ishani:Ranveer..
Ranveer(feeling the touch opened his eyes and saw Ishani); hmm what you want?
Ishani(with a smile):Why are you angry now?
Ranveer(seeing her with a sharp look): I don't like what you are doing.(telling it he got down from the bed and took his dress and started to enter the washroom and closed the washroom door).

Ishani didn't know what to do to calm Ranveer. She was thinking what to tell and explain Ranveer.
NIRBHAY'S HOUSE..
Aarthi who was entering their room with a cup of coffee in her hand for Uttam. uttam was getting ready in front of the mirror.
Aarthi(seeing Uttam):Have your coffee..
uttam(with a smile): keep it in the table.
Aarthi: hmm okay(seeing him with a smile and keeping the coffee in the table and taking a deep breath):Uttam finally know? I am so happy that yesterday we told Ranveer about Nirbhay Bhaiya come to harm Ishani. I hope they are fine. But my doubt is Bhaiya and Rithika are not in house now where they would be?
Uttam(making him ready and turned to her): See they are people who never know what is family so they will be wandering here and there. Did you make sure that Ranveer and Ishani are safe now?
Aarthi: I called them and Ranveer too told okay yesterday night. If Ranveer is alert he would have safeguard Ishani know? after that my phone was dead so I put my phone in charger and slept.
Uttam: Tk now also again call them and ask whether they are fine.
Aarthi: hmm tk. (she went to the charger of the phone and saw the switch of the charger not switched on); oh no I didn't switch on charger for the complete night phone was without charge only(she took the phone and saw the phone is completely dead):Tk let me charge it now and then call Ranveer..(she turned on the switch of the charger)..

Uttam was having his coffee and when Aarthi was about to come to uttam to tell something there was a voice that almost hit the room of Nirbhay's complete house.All of them who would be sleeping too would have got up to that extreme there was a voice telling "Aarthi".
Aarthi(hearing her name and saw Uttam with a not understanding look):Bhaiya's voice know? why he is calling me this much angrily.
Uttam:you know about your Bhaiya know? As usual he will be scolding us and we too need to be silent, today he is starting with your name come let us see why he called us?(he kept the empty coffee mug in the table).
Aarthi: hmm come..

Aarthi and Uttam started to walk out of their room and started to walk in the corridor.
RV MANSION...
Time was running were Ishani was thinking how to calm Ranveer till now.Ranveer came out of the washroom wearing a  black pant and white shirt. He started to make himself ready in front of the mirror wearing a red striped tie. He didn't even see a glance on Ishani. Ranveer after his make up took the black coat from the cupboard and wore it. He made himself a perfect RV and had a final check up in the mirror. He took his watch and wore it and took his purse and checking it kept it in his pocket and he started to walk towards the entrance. Ishani seeing Ranveer is about to leave..
Ishani(got up and came and stood near him):Ranveer ek minute..
Ranveer(seeing her with a stubborn look):What?
Ishani:Go with Sharman Bhaiya to office. Have security with you.
Ranveer:(shaking his head as yes without smile in his face): mm tk..(seeing her):Be safe in the house that Nirbhay can do anything. I don't want you to go out of the house and stop thinking about Rithika. you did more than enough to her.

Ishani saw him with a silent look.
Ranveer(seeing her not responding);I am talking to you only not to the windows and doors.
Ishani: hmm I won't go out.
Ranveer: hmm be in the house and take care of Raagini. Be with all our family members okay.
Ishani: Haan how about Aarthi? I mean she tried to help us but..
Ranveer: let me take care of it.

Telling it Ranveer started to walk and went to the entrance of the room were Ishani again came behind him.
Ranveer(stopped and turned and saw her):What you want now?
Ishani: wo..I want money.
Ranveer(took his purse from the pocket and was about to take money): How much you want?
Ishani:Nahi I want some big amount.
Ranveer(seeing her with a not understanding face):If you want big amount means how much?
Ishani:Rs. 30,000
Ranveer(closing his purse and keeping it in his pocket): If you want money means you know the password of the locker know? go and take the money why you need to ask permission to me?
Ishani:(with a innocent face); Its your money I need to ask permission know? you have worked hard and earned it.
Ranveer(though a smile came he didn't smile he went near her and in a low tone seeing her): Its your money too there is nothing called you and me in our life its only we. My money is your money too you no need to ask for the permission to me. Want to take it take it from the locker okay.(telling it he was about to walk).
Ranveer(again seeing her):Now what?
Ishani(seeing him with a smile):Smile karo na please..
Ranveer(seeing her and seeing other two sides and seeing her again):See I am not getting smile now (he cutely touched her head and caressed her hair and taking his hand):Let me have breakfast and go to office and try to come home soon.
Ishani(shaking her head with a smile): hmm be safe.
Ranveer: you too.
Ranveer started to walk were Ishani saw his back and had a smile in her face. Ranveer who was walking with a stubborn face till now somewhere thinking the cute lovely nature of Ishani helping to  Rithika yesterday night had a smile of a love feel in his face. He started to get down in the stairs and went to the dinning table and started his routine.
NIRBHAY'S HOUSE..
As soon Nirbhay shouted as Aarthi all came to the hall with their sleep awaken face.
Nirbhay(still shouting):Aarthi come out ...I want to see you come out.
Aarthi came in the stairs with uttam and saw Nirbhay shouting in the hall. Nirbhay's mother, Uttam, Aarthi, Vikram stood surrounding Nirbhay were no one was able to get why Nirbhay was shouting. Nirbhay as soon as Aarthi came saw her with a sharp look were Aarthi started to get feared seeing Nirbhay's look as she was not able to get meaning for his look.
To be continued 😉
Hafsa789 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi sakshi
As usually great episode
Ranveer is angry still
I want romantic ishani to make Ranveer calm
Aarti is in danger
Hope ritika turns good now
Missing raghni baby
Take care
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
family members' reaction was expected.bcz ritka is dangerous.loved ishani saying that she just listened2 her heart.she must have been reminded of her being in d same situation long ago after getting stabbed by ritika.so ishani knows how ritika feels after being stabbed.loved ranveer saying that there is nothing like his n hers.wharever he has belongs 2 her also.what is this nirbhay going 2 do 2 uttam aarti?
PrinceAsif thumbnail
Great update... Nothing should happen to uttam & aarthi...s they both tried their best to help Ranveer & Ishani...glad to c that both Ranveer & Ishani r safe & they have patched up...waiting for next update... Take care of urself sissy
Mayashelly thumbnail
Hy sakshi dii
The epi is Gud...
What's gonna happen to aarthi
Update soon dr
Keep smiling 😳
Take care 😉
behirlover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hi sakshi it was an amazing update
ritika got stabbed i was so happy for once right thing happened at right time
is ishani mad she fought with ranveer for ritika
she should compensate to ranveer my apologizing to him dearly
disha must be dying now
but the worst part is aarti is going to get caught in this tussle i hope ranveer saves her she did good thing to them.
amba and baa have started loving and understanding ishani so much
this was amazing update but ishani and her mahanta she hired a nurse to look for her and ranveer ko btaya bhi nai
thnx for pm dear
you are really doing an awesome job and i read this religiously though sometime reply late due to work
thnx dear for updating it daily
waiting for next