Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: priyanka98

OMG Nirbhay stabbed Ishani... I am waiting for ur next update..

Hi Priyanka
thanks for the comment
ya let us see what happened dear
keep reading 😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RoshniSingh

Hii Sakshi

How are you?? Hope you're doing good.
Sorry for this late review as I had an exam. 
Nice updates and finally Shikhar marriage got over. And Nirbhay is again trying to harm Ishani. I just hope police arrives on time. 
Thanks for all the PMs
Take care

Hi Roshni
thanks for the comment
ya I am doing good
hope you are doing good
its okay dear exams are important
no need to be sorry
glad you liked the update
finally Shikhar got married and yes Nirbhay again trying to harm Ishani
ya wish that police comes on time
take care
keep reading

😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nandhini1020

Hai sakshi

I hope rithika should get stabbed instead of ishani
Nothing should happen to ishani
I am really frightened 
Please update soon 
I'm waiting very eagerly waiting for your next episode
Bye
Take care and be safe

Hi Nandhini
thanks for the comment
let us see dear what happenes
surely their love will save them
ya let me update it dear
glad you are waiting eagerly for my episode
let me
take care
keep reading

😉
o_gudiya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Really sakshi di..a breath taking epi..
Wonderful revealation of both disha and aarti..
If they r going to punish the girls..then aarti can b saved s she has done gud work..bt who will save disha..she should geteft n right and out of rv mansion..
Noe the thing fr which i am eagerly waiting os who is stabbed..??
Such a great suspense u hav made..
It should nit happen then i feel that it sbould b in ranveers stomach..ishani would be dafe..as i want to see ishani caring ranveer..n promiss of ranveer would also b completed...bt this shouldnt happem too our ishver...hope ishveer r safe...
Cant wait di..now please pleasr updaye soon.
.soon...
shaktiluvradz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
His sakshi thrilling episodes hope nirbhay should have stabbed ritika ishveer should be safe keep update 
As usual you rocked dear
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 329
As the knife was stabbed in the stomach Nirbhay was shocked were Ishani too was shocked. Ishani sweating and for a while thought the flashback of what happened in the micro second.
Rithika was holding Ishani well were Nirbhay was about to stab Ishani with the knife were Ishani stabbed Rithika's leg with her leg and when Rithika left her grip on Ishani without bearing the pain in her leg and when Ishani was about to pull Rithika too aside before she could pull Rithika the sharp knife was stabbed in Rithika's stomach. Now Rithika was sweating badly having the knife stuck to her stomach were the blood was oozing out from her stomach.
Nirbhay(seeing his target missed and seeing Ishani standing near Rithika with a shocked face):Shit no I won't leave this Ishani( with a villain look went and took the knife from Rithika's stomach).
Rithika:(bearing the pain and with dead coming was seen in her eyes):Ouch...

Nirbhay with the knife having blood of Rithika in it turned to Ishani with a villain look. He was like a Rakshas wanted to kill Ishani. Ishani was about to move were Nirbhay held her shoulders. Ishani was shivering with fear. Rithika stood with the support of Ranveer's car catching her stomach.Her hands were full of blood.
Nirbhay(seeing Ishani):The thing I didn't get from you that Ranveer should also never get from you Ishani. And for my sisters wish to kill you let me kill you Ishani.
Ishani: Nahi ...

Nirbhay took the Knife a distance and was about to stab Ishani were he heard a police Siren..
Nirbhay:(with a not understanding face):Police..
Ishani:(bringing some guts):Haan police only I only called them..
Nirbhay(leaving Ishani and with a sweating face in thoughts): No I should not get caught and they should not get my henchman too with their help police may arrest me.

He was about to move towards his car were Rithika held Nirbhay's hand bearing the pain in her stomach with her other  hand.
Rithika:Nirbhay...Nirbhay I will die please...take me to hospital..
Nirbhay hearing the Siren held Rithika's hand with a stubborn face and took Rithika's hand from his hand and pushed her down were Rithika fell down in the floor losing the support of the car.Nirbhay with the knife in his hand started to quickly ran to his car.
Nirbhay(coming to the car and getting inside the car seeing his driver):go soon from here(Showing some distance and Ranveer beating his henchman):We need to get our henchman too slow the car there and then drive the car police should not catch us.
Driver:Tk Bhiaya.

The car started to move from there were the driver slowed the car near Ranveer and their henchman.
Nirbhay(seeing his henchman through the window of the car):Arrey leave that Ranveer and get inside the car police is coming.
Henchman as a professional henchmen pushed Ranveer some distance from them and got inside the car and the car went from there before Ranveer could catch them.
Ranveer(to himself in a feared tone saw his car some distance from him and Ishani holding someone):Ishani...(he started to walk and took the phone from the road that Nirbhay thrown down and started to run towards Ishani).
Ranveer ran and came to Ishani and at the same time a police jeep too came and stopped near Ishani and Police got down and stood near Ishani.
Ishani(held Rithika):Rithika see me...(she shook Rithika's cheek)
Rithika(was struggling to breath):I...(she was not able to speak).
Ishani(saw Ranveer):Ranveer..Nirbhay stabbed Rithika..
Police Inspector:who called us?
Ishani(seeing the Inspector): Haan I only called you..
Police:(in a hurry to catch the culprit):Who stabbed this girl?
Ranveer(in a confirmed tone):Nirbhay he always used to disturb our family, He came to kill my wife today but..
Inspector:Where is he now?
Ranveer(showing the way Nirbhay's car went):This way only  he went in his car. Its in-nova car black color.
Inspector:(to their Driver):Be ready Driver we need to chase the culprit.

Driver shook his head as okay to the Inspector.
Inspector(showing Rithika):Who is this girl to you?
Ranveer(in a anger face):She is was also the one...
Ishani(before Ranveer could tell):She is my friend I mean she is our family friend when Nirbhay was about to stab me he stabbed Rithika. I tried to take her from him but he stabbed her.

Rithika was seeing Ishani with a dead coming eyes hearing what Ishani said.
Inspector:Tk in this area there won't be traffic we can catch them you take her to the hospital and once I get the information about that Nirbhay let me come and see you in the hospital.I have your number let me contact you. Tell in the hospital that we are involved in the case of stabbing this girl. So that they won't hesitated to admit her in the hospital.
Ishani: Okay Inspector.

The police inspector got inside the jeep and they were going in the direction to chase Nirbhay's car.
Ranveer(seeing Ishani with a anger):what are you doing? you are saving this Rithika?
Ishani(seeing Ranveer):Ranveer now we don't have time to argue we need to take her to hospital. Lift her please..
Ranveer: you are telling to safeguard this Rithika? She is the one who killed you mother and you are ...
Ishani:(holding Rithika well):Ranveer is this time for you to show your anger? please lift her now..at least for me do it.

Ranveer giving a anger glance to Ishani took Rithika in his hand were Ishani opened the car and she sat in the back seat.Rithika saw Ranveer with a pain bearing and tears coming eyes. Ranveer laid Rithika in the back seat were Ishani sat in a side and got Rithika's head and made Rithika to lay in her lap. Ranveer locked the door and he came to the driving seat.
Ishani:Driver fast Ranveer. Go to the nearby hospital..
Ranveer without answering her started to drive the car. Rithika was grasping for air were the blood was getting lost so much.Ishani opened the car window and made the air to come inside for Rithika to breath. Ishani took her Saree fleet and put the Saree over Rithika's stomach and held the wound well to prevent blood lose.Rithika was shaking her head this side and that side unable to bear the pain.
Ishani:Rithika try to breath well. See don't give up nothing will happen to you.
Rithika(saw Ishani with a questioning face):Why...why...are you ...saving me?
Ishani:Arrey now you don't want to talk anything see breath well don't give. (seeing Ranveer):Drive fast Ranveer...

Ranveer without heart drove the car and stopped the car at a hospital that was 1km near the place they were Ranveer parked the car in the parking of the hospital.
Ishani:Ranveer get the stretcher soon.
Ranveer with the same anger face opened the door of the car and went from there. Within the next few minutes the hospital staffs came with Stretcher towards their car. They opened the car and took Rithika out. Ishani got down from the car and they started to rush Rithika inside the hospital.Ishani walked fast were Ranveer too came behind her.
Ishani(to the receptionist):She is Rithika Zaveri..she was stabbed and she needs emergency treatment.
Receptionist: Its a police case madam..
Ishani:Arrey we informed police they are chasing the culprit and they will come when we call. Please..(showing Ranveer near her):He is Mr. RV businessman RV .
Receptionist(seeing the staffs holding the stretcher):okay take her to  operation theatre let me sent the doctor.

They started to take Rithika towards the operation theater were Ishani and Ranveer too walked and finally they took her inside the emergency ward operation theater and the Doctors too were alerted and they were entering the theater after few seconds. The red light was glowing at the top of the operation theater and the operation was started.
Ranveer(held Ishani's hand and turned her to him with anger face):What are you doing now Ishani?
Ishani:(with a silent face):What I did?
Ranveer:Oh really you don't know what you are doing? you are saving a wicked woman who only thought bad things to you in your life. you are trying to save the woman who killed your mother?
Ishani:Ranveer I know Rithika has done many bad things to us but she is injured now and its not the time to show our hatred for her More of everything there should be some humanity in us .
Ranveer: Humanity? you are showing your humanity to Rithika?She was the one who stabbed you and left you in the road as it is without even having a feeling of humanity once. To her you are helping now?
Ishani:Ranveer I just did what my heart told me to do.
Ranveer:Tk come let us go home.We admitted her in hospital know let us go?
Ishani:what are you talking now? Rithika is in operation theater and you are calling me home?
Ranveer:Then what we should be sitting in the hospital till she open her eyes and see us and again think some plan to destroy us?
To this extreme we can we helped her now? enough now come.
Ishani:Ranveer let us be here till she come to consciousness.
Ranveer(held her hand):Do you know? She is also one of the culprit who came to attack you now?To be frank we should have suggested her name to police also.
Ishani: Haan but Nirbhay only came to stab me Rithika was holding me that time I moved from her and even tried to pull her also but before I pull her a side Nirbhay stabbed her. Tk If you want to go you go let me be in the hospital and come home after Rithika comes to consciousness . (she went and sat in the chair).
Ranveer(keeping his hand in his head and seeing Ishani in thought):Don't know how she is even today a child?Now only Nirbhay tried to attack her and now how to leave her as it is and go and that too when this Rithika is in the hospital. If this Rithika get well she too will try to attack Ishani with another plan only.
Without any way Ranveer went and sat next to Ishani. Ishani saw him with a silent face were Ranveer gave a stubborn look and rested his head in the back of the chair and closed his eyes.
a hospital staff came to them and showed a form to be filled.
Nurse(seeing Ishani): Madam please fill this form with Patient details and you are here relative know? fill your details too.
Ishani(saw Ranveer who has closed his eyes and getting the form and pen):Tk..(she started to fill the form with the relatives as her name and gave the form to Nurse back and gave a formal smile to her).

Ishani(touching Ranveer after the nurse went):Ranveer..
Ranveer(without opening his eyes): I heard the nurse voice and felt the way you filled the form my ears are good only tell me.
Ishani: somewhere in your hands there are some wounds the henchman have hurt you I think.
Ranveer(opening his eyes and seeing her): oh now only my wounds are falling in your eyes?Till now that Rithika was only important to you know? go and show your concern to her itself I Don't want I am able to bear the pain and its just small wounds only.(telling it he again rested his head and closed his eyes)

The time was running were Ranveer started to sleep well in the chair. When it was 1 o clock in the midnight the Doctors crew came out removing their gloves and mask.
Ishani(got up and seeing the Doctor):Doctor how is Rithika?
Doctor:she is out of danger.She was stabbed in the gaps of the organs so none of her organs got damaged but she lost so much blood and we took her blood sample and got her blood group and we had stock of her blood group in the blood bank.So she is okay but  When she is coming to the consciousness only we can shift her to the ward.May be she can come to consciousness by morning and She need to be in hospital for another one day.Because she may have pain for few days in her stomach while walking because the cut of the knife was bit deep in her stomach that too lower stomach so surely she will feel pain while walking. She may take her own time to come back to normal she needs good rest.By that one day let us suggest the tablets for the wound to get heal okay. After that you can take her home.
Ishani:Thank you Doctor.(she gave a formal smile).

Doctors moved from there were Ishani sat next to Ranveer and touched his shoulders.
Ishani:Ranveer..
Ranveer(opening his eyes with a disturbed look): hmmm
Ishani:(with a smile):Rithika is fine now. She will come to consciousness by morning it seems. Now only operation was over and doctor said she is okay.
Ranveer(his sleepy face become anger now):She is okay now know? come let us go home.
Ishani:arrey leaving her as it is how will you go?
Ranveer: Then what I should be sitting near her and do Pooja for her?
Ishani: Ranveer please let us be with Rithika till she is coming to consciousness at least.you Don't want to do for her at least do it for Zaveri uncle.
Ranveer(saw her with a silent face):Ishani don't be this much innocent they will not let you live..
Ishani(seeing him with a cute smile): you are there to protect me know?
Ranveer(seeing her with a what to tell face):Ishani why are you like this? doing good to people who are bad to you?
Ishani:I didn't do anything big now Rithika was stabbed and we brought her to the consciousness. Till she comes back to consciousness let us be here.
Ranveer:But Ishani its not safe what are you doing?
Ishani:Tk Nothing big till she comes to consciousness once I see her opening her eyes let me come to home with you .
Ranveer:What ever it is let us go home now? after this don't see Rithika got that..(he was sure in his decision were his phone rang)

He saw the phone were it was the new number Ranveer picked the call.
Ranveer: Hello.
Inspector:Mr. RV I am inspector.
Ranveer: Haan tell me Inspector.
Inspector:Which Hospital you have admitted that girl who got stabbed?
Ranveer;Sir its JK hospital in the Bandra road.
Inspector;okay let us come and meet you in the next 15 minutes.
Ranveer: haan we are near emergency ward
Inspector: hmm okay.
Ranveer cutting the call was up to get up were his hand hit the chair handle.
Ranveer: ouch..
Ishani(seeing Ranveer hit his hand):What happen Ranveer?(she saw the wound in his elbow):oh no there is big wound here wait let me get some ointment and come(she got up).
Ranveer(got up and held her in a anger face):I don't want any concern now I don't like what you are doing?
Ishani:Tk go to home at least but apply some ointment in the wound and go.
Ranveer:you also come with me let us go.
Ishani: leaving Rithika as it is how can I?
As they were arguing Inspector and two Constable came there.
Inspector:Mr.and Mrs. RV.
Ranveer(seeing the Inspector):Did you get that Nirbhay?
Inspector; No Mr. RV we chased him and got his car too and got his car number too but his car disappeared from our sight at a turning.
Ranveer: oh with that car number you..
Inspector:We searched the number with the transport department its a fake car number. can you please tell about that Nirbhay?
Ranveer:Wo Nirbhay is a My wife collage mate and don't what is his motive exactly and all he is trying to harass my wife a lot and today now he tried to kill her.
Inspector:can you tell where is his house or some other place he used to visit often?
Ranveer:(thought about Aarthi and he got the flashback of Aarthi getting caught to Nirbhay by calling to his number):Inspector I don't know that and all.If I came to know anything about him let me do it.
Inspector: okay you can write a complaint copy and give it to me let me file the FIR. surely it will be a case as he has stabbed a girl.
Ranveer(in thoughts):That girl is too culprit only. Culprit stabbing a culprit is a case(taking a deep breath): hmm okay Inspector let me come to station and give you the complaint.
Inspector:okay the number I called you sometime before is my number If you get any information tell me.
Ranveer:Sure.
Inspector:how is that girl who got stabbed?
Ishani:She is okay now.
Inspector(with a smile): Okay madam let us leave now If we get to know anything about that Nirbhay we will let you know?(seeing Ranveer):Mr. RV come to station once you are okay and give a written copy complaint.
Ranveer:Sure.

Inspector left from there were Ranveer turned and saw Ishani with a anger face still.
To be continued 😉
Edited by sakshi5050 - 7 years ago
shaktiluvradz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi sakshi thnq for pm thank God ishani was saved. 
Poor ranveer. Ishu s really great mahanta irritated ranveer now ranveer is gona be angry with ishu
PrinceAsif thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Great episode... Rithika should learn some humanity frm Ishani...instead of leaving her Ishani helped rithika by admitting her in hospital... Really a mind boiling episode... B safe & sound sis
o_gudiya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hii sakshi di..
Atlast ishani is safe...
Ishani is really nahan but anyways now i am feeling like ritika eould change..
Ranveers has git wounds..he is not apllying ointment as well..due to anger he is harming himself...waiting fr next..update soon..
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 330
Nirbhay's car went in the highway of Mumbai.
Nirbhay(seeing his driver):Stop at the side of the road.
Driver: haan Bhaiya..(he took the car to the side of the road and stopped the car).

Nirbhay took the water bottle from the holder of the car and opened the door of the car washed the knife that was full of blood and he washed his hands too. He took his kerchief from his pocket and wiped his hand well.
Nirbhay(closed the water bottle and kept it near him and closed the door and seeing Driver):Go to some hotel today and let us stay there. (seeing his Driver):Change the original number plate for our car after reaching the hotel.
Driver: Okay Bhaiya..
Nirbhay(kept the knife in his pocket thought the flashback of stabbing Rithika and in thoughts):What is this? The girl who gave me the plan of getting Disha's help in stabbing Ishani now that girl itself got stabbed by my hand. Thank god I left her as it is with some concern If I have helped Rithika I would have been in police station now. Once I used to go to police station but now I am a businessman in Haryana if its Haryana police means I can come out easily and even with Mumbai police too If its my persons got caught I can help him and bring him out but If I myself got caught to police means no I won't spoil my reputation by getting caught to Mumbai police. (he thought about Aarthi's phone call with a anger face and in thoughts):hmm Aarthi let me go and talk to her in the morning being in my home and eating the food I am giving she is helping that Ranveer and Ishani.Face to face only I need to talk to her Let me see you Aarthi tomorrow.
Nirbhay(seeing his driver):Driver park the car in the road side let us change the original number to our car now itself and then let us check in the hotel.
Driver;Tk Bhaiya. (he parked the car in the road side and got down and opened the back door and took the tool kit and he was changing the original number plate to the car).

Driver taking his time changed the number plate to the car and keeping the took box in the car and he came to the driving seat and started to drive the car. They spotted a 4 star hotel and Nirbhay told him to enter that hotel and they entered that 4 star hotel. Driver parked the car in the parking of the hotel and Nirbhay got down from the car and telling his henchman to sleep in the car and he started to enter the hotel. He went to the reception and got a room and went to the room and with a thinking of what happened that night and he fell asleep.
Ranveer as soon as the police left from there saw Ishani with a silent look.
Ranveer:So you won't come with me now?
Ishani:Ranveer see let Rithika come to consciousness then let me come to home.
Ranveer:(seeing her and getting surely she won't hear his words now):Tk only till she comes to consciousness and once she comes to consciousness see her from a distance and we should leave.
Ishani(with a smile): hmm okay my cute husband.

Ranveer without reacting to her giving a anger look sat in the chair. Ishani seeing Ranveer and saw a nurse crossing her.
Ishani:(stopping the nurse);Sister..
Nurse:yes madam
Ishani(showing Ranveer):My husband has got small scratches and a wound can I get some ointment to apply for it?.
Nurse(saw Ranveer's hand with scratches and wounds):Let me give you madam.
Ishani:you are operation theater Nurse know?
Nurse: yes madam
Ishani: there is a patient in the name Rithika inside the theater bill this ointment with her bill.
Nurse: hmm okay madam.

Ranveer saw Ishani with a silent face were Ishani as soon as Nurse went from there sat next to him. In the next 5 minutes the Nurse brought the ointment and left from there giving a smile to Ishani were Ishani too smiled to her and got the ointment. Ishani opened the ointment and took some ointment in her index finger and applied in the elbow of Ranveer's hand that hand wound. Ranveer who was having anger face and seeing other side feeling Ishani's touching his hand turned to her. He saw Ishani applying ointment to his wound.
Ranveer(took his hand):Don't want leave..
Ishani:arrey Ranveer it will pain for you.
Ranveer:Its okay I can bear it.
Ishani:Ranveer please I know you are angry on me please but don't bear pain please..

Ranveer saw her without knowing what to react to Ishani. Ishani took the ointment and started to apply in Ranveer's scratches that were caused due to fighting with henchman.As Ishani was applying the ointment Ranveer was seeing Ishani with a silent face were he didn't know what to react to the way Ishani is talking care of Rithika.
Ishani(putting ointment):Thank god Ranveer that henchman left you with simple wounds they didn't do anything serious.
Ranveer:But Rithika and Nirbhay were about to do a very serious thing to you Ishani but you are taking care of that Rithika now.
Ishani:(finishing putting ointment and closing the ointment tube): See I did in humanity. When we see someone suffering from pain due to vehicle accident means don't we take them to hospital? we will know? like that only what I did now also?
Ranveer(giving a impossible head shake):see for you only I accepted to be in hospital till Rithika comes to consciousness. I am still angry on you because I don't like what you are doing now.
Ishani:Tk once I see Rithika is back to consciousness let us go home.
Ranveer(shaking his head as okay thought about Aarthi and Nirbhay scolding Aarthi): oh no Aarthi called to my phone know? that time Nirbhay too attended the call.Aarthi tried to help is Don't what Nirbhay is going to do to Aarthi? Let me call her and tell her to be alert,
Ishani: Haan Aarthi has tried to help us but we caught got in Nirbhay's hands that time. Call her and tell her to be safe.
Ranveer: Haan(he tried to Aarthi's number and was disappointed as he got switched off recorded voice and seeing Ishani): Switched off let me pray to god that Aarthi should be safe don't know what that Nirbhay will do to her?(seeing Ishani):Tk once Rithika is okay we need to leave after that don't ask me to be here..
Ishani: haan tk why are this much angry now smile know?
Ranveer showing a anger face without telling anything to Ishani rested his head in the chair and closed his eyes to sleep. Ishani seeing Ranveer is angry sat well in the chair and kept the ointment in Ranveer's Sherwani pocket and rested her head in the chair and closed her eyes.
NEXT DAY MORNING...
It was 6 o clock in the morning the sun rays was filling the hospital with its lights. Rithika who was unconscious till now slowly opened her eyes and was feeling hard to open her eyelids. The Anesthesia effort was sill in her body.Rithika saw one nurse sleeping in her chair some distance from her. Rithika took deep breath and saw around herself and came to know she is in hospital and thought about the night incident. The way she was stabbed by Nirbhay and Ishani holding her in her lap and Ranveer and Ishani brought her to the hospital came to her eye view as slideshow. Nurse opened her eyes feeling the warm sun rays in her body and she rubbed her eyes and saw Rithika with open eyes and saw her shaking her head.
Nurse(with a smile came to Rithika):you are okay now? tk tk ek minute..(she started to move from there).
Rithika(tried to stop the Nurse):Ek minute
But Nurse without hearing the voice of Rithika started to move out of the operation room.
Ranveer opened his eyes were the improper sleep made him to feel dull. He rubbed his eyes and saw around him and remember they brought Rithika to hospital and he saw next to him were Ishani was sleeping well in his shoulders. Ranveer though had a smile seeing Ishani sleeping resting her head in his shoulders somewhere he was getting anger for her extreme innocence. As Ranveer was seeing Ishani the Nurse came to them.
Nurse:Sir...
Ranveer(seeing the nurse): yes tell me.
Nurse:Sir the girl you brought yesterday she is fine now.She came back to consciousness.
Ranveer: oh ek minute..(he touched Ishani's shoulders): Ishani Ishani..
Ishani(opened her eyes slowly and saw Ranveer and saw around them and got to know they are in hospital):Ranveer what happen to Rithika?
Ranveer:She is okay now she came back to consciousness and let us go now.
Ishani:Arrey let me see her once and then let us go.
Ranveer:See her from distance..
Ishani: hmm okay.

Ranveer got up and Ishani too got.
Ranveer(seeing the nurse):Sister please open the door of that operation theater a bit let my wife see Rithika and then we will leave.
Nurse: okay sir.(she started to walk were both Ishani and Ranveer started to follow the nurse)
Nurse went to the door and opened the door some what and showed Rithika. Ishani and Ranveer saw her were Rithika was seeing the room with her eye sight.
Ranveer(seeing Nurse):Close the door(held Ishani's hands):Come now
Ishani:Ranveer how Rithika will manage alone?
Ranveer(seeing her with a anger face):More than this don't expect me to me patient to you Ishani. Come home now (he started to drag her).
Ishani(thinking for a while);Ranveer hospital bill..
Ranveer: Let me pay now come
Ishani:Ranveer you go and pay the bill let me use washroom and come.
Ranveer(left her hand);Tk go soon and come and I don't want you to see Rithika got that.
Ishani: Haan .
Ranveer: Let me be near Reception come soon.
Ishani:Tk

Ranveer started to move towards the reception were Ishani started to walk towards the operation theater after Ranveer left from there.
Ishani (came to the operation theater and to her luck she got that nurse outside itself and went to her):Nurse
Nurse:yes madam..
Ishani:Madam is there any chance to hire a nurse to take care of a patient?
Nurse:Haan ya If you tell we will appoint a nurse to those patient who don't have anyone near them .
Ishani:Tk My name is Ishani vaghela and Rithika Zaveri is there know? I need a nurse for her?
Nurse: Let me take care of her but there is separate charge for it and i will take care of her only till she is in hospital.
Ishani:Tk take care of her till she is in hospital and let me sent money to you by today 10 o clock. Take care of Rithika well and If she wants anything please call me and let me know?can you give a pen and paper let me give my mobile number
Nurse: Haan (she took the note pad and pen from her pocket and gave it to Ishani).
Ishani(wrote her phone number in the notepad and gave it to the nurse): have it and how much it costs for you to take care of Rithika?
Nurse:Rs. 30,000.Doctor said she will be here till today night only one day complete observation and tomorrow morning she will be discharged.
Ishani: hmm okay let me sent the money to you. Give me a missed call let me save your number. What is your name sister?
Nurse(with a smile):Mary..
Ishani: Okay thank you please call me and inform me how is Rithika and If she needs any help too.
Nurse:Tk Madam.

Ishani started to walk from there and she started to move to the reception. Ranveer paid the bill and he saw Ishani standing next to him.
Ranveer:(giving the bill to the receptionists):These bills are paid give it to that Patient Rithika Zaveri when she is discharging.
Receptionist:okay sir.
Ranveer:(seeing Ishani): Shall we go?
Ishani: Haan

Ranveer started to walk were Ishani too started to walk with him.
Ranveer:First go and change your Saree its drenched with blood..
Ishani:hmm tk.

They came out of the hospital and got inside their car. Ranveer started to drive the car towards RV mansion.
RV MANSION..
Amba got up and rubbed her face and saw next to her were Raagini was sleeping cutely. She was able to see a little Ranveer in the form of Raagini.
Amba(with a smile);Like this only Ranveer too was when he was a little child. Now perfectly he is itself born as his daughter too.
Amba saw Kailash sleeping next to Raagini sleeping well and taking a deep breath got down from the bed and keeping a pillow next to Raagini and she went to the cupboard and took dresses and entered the washroom to get ready.
Disha who was ready in that morning was smiling to herself seeing the mirror. She saw Krish and Manas sleeping well in the bed.
Disha(with a smile in thoughts): By Now Ishani would have left this world and I am going to get money.But why Ranveer didn't inform us yet.May be he too was kidnapped by Nirbhay. What I need to do? I should first cry seeing Ishani's dead body them when all are in sadness I can keep the money for me itself. Even If Amba sent me out no problem.
Ranveer was driving silently were Ishani saw Ranveer with a silent face.
Ishani:Ranveer smile know? why are you this much stubborn now?
Ranveer(saw her with a silent face);Better stop talking to me. What you think about you? you are Mahatma. you are doing good to that Rithika who did all the wrong in your life.
Ishani:(with a cute face):If you will be talking to me like this only don't talk(she turned on the Radio were songs started to play).

Ishani rested her head in the car seat well and was hearing the song were Ranveer saw her with a anger face and was driving towards home.
Amba making herself ready got down from the stairs and came to the krishna Bhagawan and started to pray to him.
Amba:(in prayers); Bhagwan keep my Ranveer happy and healthy. See to that Ishani and Ranveer are happy in their life. My Pothi should be happily playing well and she should be healthy for her complete life. Our family should be always united with each other. No wrong power should enter my house.
Disha came out of her room and stood holding the corridor stand and saw the entrance of the house. Disha's eyes fell on Amba who was praying to God in the hall.
Disha(seeing Amba a not acceptable face in thoughts): Once a servant to me is giving food to me. Chee I hate her.
Amba praying to god and when she turned to go to Garden for walking she saw Ranveer and Ishani entering the house with the same dresses they wore for the marriage yesterday. Amba was having a shock seeing blood in Ishani's Saree. Disha was shocked to see Ishani alive in front of her.
To be continued 😉