Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Episode 328
Nirbhay's henchman was laying in the road were Rithika and Nirbhay were waiting in the car. 
Nirbhay(seeing Rithika):Hide in the car as soon a Ranveer's car come. 
Rithika: Haan let me. 
Nirbhay and Rithika were waiting seeing for Ranveer's car. 
Ranveer(driving the car): Ishani..
Ishani(seeing Ranveer); hmmm
Ranveer: (he stopped the car at a roadside and saw her with a smile): I love you. 
Ishani(seeing him with a smile):While driving car too you will get romantic mood?
Ranveer: hmm your husband is 24/7 romantic man. 
Ishani(cutely seeing him):Then how about the times when my husband react like a angry young man?
Ranveer(seeing her like a child);Wo that time know? I have a lovely wife she will handle me. 
Ishani(caressing his hair): Haan what to do? my this birth is only to handle this grown up child named Ranveer. 
Ranveer: hmm let me be a child to you always. 
Ishani:Tk now drive the car why did you stop the car?
Ranveer:I want a kiss now or else I won't drive the car. 
Ishani: I won't give you better you get up let me drive the car. 
Ranveer:Arrey I won't let you drive give me a kiss then let us go. 
Ishani:Ranveer this is road you are asking kiss here
Ranveer:(seeing the complete road around them):No one is here and I just want a kiss in cheek please ...
Ishani(with a smile held his other side cheek and cutely kissed his cheek): okay..
Ranveer(smiling to her): come on tell that three magical words now.
Ishani:Take me to home then only I will tell. 
Ranveer(taking a deep breath):okay let us go. 
Ishani:Give your phone and drive the car. 
Ranveer: Haan (he sat back in his driving seat well and took his phone from the pocket and gave it to Ishani).
Ishani got his phone and dialed to Amba. The ring was going were Ranveer started to drive the car towards RV mansion. The call was picked..
Amba:Ranveer...
Ishani: Maa mein Ishani..
Amba: Haan Ishani have you made the decoration to Shikhar's room and both of you left Shikhar and Shivanya in their room know?
Ishani: Haan Maa we did it and now we are on the way to home. I called you to know whether Raagini slept?
Amba: Haan Ishani she slept well. She was crying when we came back home missing you but that Mickey mouse doll was in our room and seeing that she was calm. That time  I changed her diaper and dress and made her sleep too. She is sleeping well let her sleep with me today you and Ranveer go to your room let me bring Raagini in the morning. 
Ishani(with a smile): haan tk Maa good night. 
Amba: Haan good night come safely. 
Ishani: Haan Maa.
Ishani cut the call and saw Ranveer next to her. 
Ranveer:What my cutie pie has slept know?
Ishani: Haan she has..
Ranveer: hmm today know My Ishani is only for me. complete care of my wife is only for me.
Ishani:Haan tk Ranveer now drive fast let us go home. 
Ranveer: Haan 
Ranveer was driving and after driving to certain distance he was entering Park street with his car. Nirbhay and Rithika saw Ranveer's car coming in the street and they signed to each other and hided in the car.
Aarthi saw Ranveer's number in one of the novel and saw Uttam who was too searching in the novel for Ranveer's number. 
Aarthi(with a smile): Uttam I got Ranveer's number..
Uttam:hmm tk tk call him.
Aarthi: Haan(she held the Novel that was having Ranveer's number and went to take her phone).
Ranveer drove the car and were he suddenly stopped the car in that road. Ishani who was playing games in Ranveer's phone feeling the car has stopped saw Ranveer with a not understanding face.
Ishani:What happen Ranveer?
Ranveer(showing in front of the car):Ishani see there some one is laying in the road. 
Ishani: oh no he would have fainted I think no one will come in this road often come let us go and see.(she was about to get up).
Ranveer:Arrey you be in the car let me see what happened to him?
Ishani: Haan tk If he want water tell me let me bring it. 
Ranveer: hmmm tk.
Aarthi dialed to Ranveer's number and heard a record voice of not reachable. 
Uttam(seeing Aarthi's tensed face): what happen Aarthi?
Aarthi:Uttam not reachable.
Uttam:Try again. you will get the line.
Aarthi: haan 
She again tried were Ranveer got down from the car and he closed the door and started to walk to the man who was lying in the road. As Ranveer was going towards the man laying in the road. Nirbhay and Rithika took their head from the car and had a smile. 
Nirbhay(seeing the henchman):They didn't even notice our car standing here now get ready when he throw mud in Ranveer's face go and hold him. 
Henchman: Okay Bhaiya. 
Ranveer went and touched the man laying in the road and turned him were before Ranveer could see his face mud came and fell in Ranveer's eyes. 
Ranveer:(closing his eyes):oh no who are you?
As Ranveer was asking the man who was laying got up and held Ranveer well. Ishani was shocked. 
Ishani(in a loud tone):Ranveer...
Another henchman too came and held Ranveer in the other side. Ranveer was struggling to open his eyes as the mud was irritating his eyes.He was not able to come out of the clutches of the henchman as they were bulk men. Nirbhay was waiting for Ishani to get down of the car. 
Ishani(to herself):Oh no something wrong is happening around us.I think they are robbers. who to call now? before I ask for help they should not attack me(she center locked the car and immediately dialed to police station as soon as the call was attended): Hello...Police..
Police: Yes tell me.
Ishani: Hello I am Mrs. RV we were on the way to our house that time some people are attacking my husband in park street please come soon. 
Police:We are on the way Madam be safe till we come.
Ishani: haan
Ishani cutting the call having the phone in her hand unlocking the center lock of the car and got down from the car and started to come towards Ranveer. 
Ishani:Ranveer (seeing them):Leave my husband what you are doing? Ranveer..
Ranveer(trying to open his eyes): Ishani don't come let me manage them(he was struggling to push them with his body itself).
The henchman held his both the hands well were Ishani came towards Ranveer..
Ishani:leave him. Ranveer...
Ranveer:Don't come Ishani..
Nirbhay got down from the car and started to walk towards Ishani were he was walking with his villainous look. Ishani was running towards Ranveer when there was a small inch to reach Ranveer there was a heavy hand that held Ishani's hair well. 
Ishani(feeling the pain): Ouch..
Nirbhay(held her hair well and pulled her near him with her hair):Hello Ishani..
Ishani(bearing the pain and seeing Nirbhay):Nirbhay tum?
Nirbhay: Haan mein tumhari villain. 
Ranveer(making his eyes well and opening his eyes slowly and seeing Nirbhay in front of him holding Ishani's hair):Nirbhay tum? chodo chodo Ishani ko chodo..
Nirbhay(shaking his head as no with a stubborn face):Nahi nahi how will I leave her that easily? not at all Ishani ki pati.(he had a anger face):I am feeling like killing you only Ranveer but Naina's wish was this Ishani's dead only. You want to know why I feel like killing. hmm how many men were behind this Ishani's beauty but you got it.(he had a anger face).
When Nirbhay was making it there was call in Ranveer's phone that was in Ishani's hand. 
Nirbhay(seeing the phone ringing):hmmm who is calling you?let me see(he got the phone from Ishani's hand and saw the number in the display and seeing the number and thinking for a while):Aarthi's number...(held Ishani's hair move heavily):Why my sister is calling you?
Both Ishani and Ranveer were shocked to know that Aarthi is got caught to Nirbhay. 
Nirbhay(seeing Ishani and holding her hair heavily):See better shut up let me talk the call.(he picked the call and put the phone in speaker)..
Aarthi(hearing the call is picked):Ranveer Ranveer I am Aarthi don't go in the park street today. Please If you want to go home go in some other route. Bhaiya is waiting to kill Ishani so please save her and you too be safe. 
Nirbhay(modulating his voice): hmm let me
Aarthi(with a smile): hmm happy Ranveer be safe.
Nirbhay:hmm(he cut the call and with a anger face):Traitor in my own family.(held Ishani's hair well): Tk let me deal with her after finishing you.(he dropped the phone in the road and took a knife in his hand from his pocket).
Ranveer(in a loud tone):Chodo ...Nirbhay leave her what are you doing?
Nirbhay(going and smelling Ishani): hmm even I too don't have heart to kill such a beautiful girl but what to do ? she and you are responsible for my sister Naina's dead. Because of you rejecting her for Ishani only made Naina to die. So this Ishani should not live the life which my sister should live and you (pointing the knife to Ranveer):Ranveer should cry the complete life losing Ishani. Its revenge of a brother for the justice of his sister. 
Ranveer(trying to push the henchman):Leave me(seeing Nirbhay): oh really Naina died because of us. we were the people who felt so much for Naina losing her life in the age which she should smile and live happily. Even you would have not felt that much but I and Ishani felt for Naina so much. 
Nirbhay:If you are feeling means you should have married her and given her a good life but you didn't do it.
Ranveer:Are you mad? will a married man get married again?
Nirbhay(shaking his head as no):May be they will not but when Naina wants something she surely need to get it.As Naina came to you means you should have left this Ishani and married Naina but you did a great mistake by marrying Ishani. (seeing Ishani and smelling her going close to her):This much beautiful girl for you Ranveer. I am getting jealous seeing you.I thought to completely feel this Ishani's respect and then only kill her(seeing the surrounding):But here no space is there. If I get a good place I would have seen her completely. 
Ranveer(in a anger):I will kill You Nirbhay I will kill you. Ishani meri hain take your hand from her..(he tried to come out of the grip of the henchman but they have held him so well and locked his hands well).
Ishani(bearing the pain): Leave me Nirbhay better maintain your tongue stop talking rubbish about my husband and me. 
Nirbhay: Husband? I hate him one day I asked for a life with you but Did you give? no right better die Ishani in all the way its better that you die. 
Ranveer: Ishani run from him let me manage these people and come.Go to the car and center lock the car let me come run from here Ishani. 
Ishani(seeing Ranveer):Ranveer I cannot leave you and go.
Ranveer:Ishani some how do something and go from here or else he will kill you. nothing will happen to me. His intention is to kill you only not me go I will come..
Nirbhay with a villain smile took the knife towards Ishani's neck were Ishani seeing Nirbhay's hand immediately bit his hand with her teeth.
Nirbhay:Ouch..(he left his grip on Ishani's hair).
Ishani as soon as Nirbhay left her started to run were Nirbhay too started to run behind her. Ishani was running to their car. Ranveer with a heavy force seeing Ishani running and seeing Nirbhay running behind her pushed the henchman and started to beat them. They too were fighting with Ranveer. Ranveer like a hero was fighting the henchman and was trying to run to rescue Ishani but the henchman too were in equal strength and were not leaving Ranveer to go to Ishani.
Ishani was about to reach Ranveer's car were before she reach the car a person came walking towards her were Ishani seeing Nirbhay behind her and running and hit with the person were when she saw the person Rithika was standing with a smile in her face. 
Rithika:Wow that is not that easy to escape from us.(with a vamp look held Ishani's hand well and turned her to Nirbhay). 
Ishani:Rithika Rithika please leave me what are you doing? again and again you are doing wrong..
Rithika:What you and Ranveer did to me was not wrong? you made me to go to jail know? now go from this world.
Nirbhay running and came and seeing Ishani in Rithika's hand had a smile in his face. 
Nirbhay:Finally you are cornered Ishani. you are cornered. 
Ishani:Nahi nahi Nirbhay you are doing wrong again...
Rithika:come on Nirbhay stab her and finish her let us leave..
Nirbhay:Hold her tightly let me .
Rithika: hann(she held Ishani's hand tightly).
Ishani was struggling to come out of Rithika's grip were Nirbhay came towards Ishani to stab. Ishani was struggling and crying for help. Ranveer was beating the henchman some more distance from them. The henchman beat Ranveer hardly and he too didn't lose his stamina and he too was fighting with them. Ishani without knowing what to do seeing Nirbhay coming with the knife with force in a single moment Nirbhay stabbed the knife in stomach. 
To be continued ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜‰
o_gudiya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Means nirbhay stabbed ishsni..??
Hafsa789 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nirbhay stabed ishani???
Really?
Mayashelly thumbnail
Oh no
Do ishani get stabbed
Update soon dr
Also I M sorry for not replying these days. Had my practical.
Take care
behirlover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hey sakshi hi
such an amazing update both of these
aarti trying to stop them and ishveer busy in their own world
but it was nice revelation about both disha and aarti
nirbhay and his plan atleast ishani made a call to police hopefully they reaches on time
these people are really ruthless
finally someone got stabbed but ishani should be saved and nirbhay and ritika should get caught and poor girl aarti should also be not punished she was just helping them. i can see a story ahead how about krish getting a new mother and father that will be good and disha and devarsh should get caught
poor ishveer again their world got disturbed
thnx for pm waiting for next
Hafsa789 thumbnail
Hi sakshi
The episodes was good
But i m scared
Who is gonna stab ?
update soon can t wait
priyanka98 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OMG Nirbhay stabbed Ishani... I am waiting for ur next update..
RoshniSingh thumbnail
Hii Sakshi
    How are you?? Hope you're doing good.
Sorry for this late review as I had an exam. 
Nice updates and finally Shikhar marriage got over. And Nirbhay is again trying to harm Ishani. I just hope police arrives on time. 
Thanks for all the PMs
Take care
Nandhini20 thumbnail
Hai sakshi
I hope rithika should get stabbed instead of ishani
Nothing should happen to ishani
I am really frightened 
Please update soon 
I'm waiting very eagerly waiting for your next episode
Bye