Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: o_gudiya

Hui dui
Their romance..hot hai..
Do they hav again planned for love making lets c whethr noe they r successful..
Ragini cant stay without ishani for few deconds...
Loved raaginis cuteness...
So they r ready to live for shikhars marriarge...
Rhere dresses are too good..ragini is looking so cute..waiting for next..update soin.

Hi Gudiya behan
thanks for the comment
glad you liked their romance
yes now they have again planned for love making
ya let us wait and see whether they are successful
yes cutie pie is not able to stay away from Ishani for a while too
happy you liked Raagini's cuteness
all are ready to leave for Shikhar's marriage and now his marriage is done too
glad you liked their dresses
happy you liked Raagini's cute look
ya I have updated dear
keep reading
😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dvprt418.py

hey sakshi
sorry for the delay in response i was busy
all the episode were nice ishveer and their romance was also good
finally shikhar's marriage is done and their looks were good sharman parul romance was also nice
and ranveer just cant stop admiring her
but what is wrong with disha she is doing all the stupidity she can to have her money
waiting for your next episode to see whether ranveer gets the night or nirbhay succeeds
thnx for pm

Hi dear
thanks for the comment
its okay dear no need to be sorry
reply me when you get time
glad you liked all the episodes
happy you liked Ishveer and their romance
yes finally Shikhar's marriage id done and happy you liked their looks
glad you liked Sharman and Parul's romance too
yes our hero can never stop admiring his wife
why this Disha is always a stupid to do everything only for money
ya let me update it dear
ya let us see whether Ranveer is getting his night or Nirbhay succeeds
keep reading

😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PrinceAsif

Very beautiful update sissy...both 325 & 326 episodes r fantastic... Great to c that both Shikhar & Shivanya r engaged...they can live happily in their lives...hope that nirbhay will again fail in his cruel intention & this time hoping that he'll meet a serious accident & closing his chapter once & for all...great episode sissy...sorry that i couldn't comment in previous episodes s i was in hospital... B safe & sound

Hi Prince
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the episode
happy you liked both the episodes
glad you liked both Shikhar and Shivanya getting together in their life
ya they will lead a happy life
ya wish that Nirbhay's plan should again fail for sure
ya wish he too should get in a serious accident
and yes his track should end even I wish that
happy you liked the episode
its okay I can understand no need to be sorry
what happen you to the level of going to hospital
take care of your health
keep reading
😉
Hafsa789 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi sakshi
Both episodes are amazing
Finally shikhar and shivaniya are happily married
Ranveer admiring ishani alot
She really want her in night
Hope they spent a night
And nirbhay plan get backfired
eagrly waiting for next episode
Take care
o_gudiya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hii sakshi di..
Both the updates were lovely..
Ranvrer is wanting ishani so mucj .
He is hiding his feelings sp much..
Hope tgey spenf thrir night..
But i think due to nirbhay their plan can be failed..
Hopw they didnt get disturbed by hid plan..
Ishveer hope they go by spme kthdr eay...or go for outing somewhete first...
Update spon di..cant wait..
o_gudiya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sakshi5050

Hi Gudiya behan
actually during physical maturity till the girls are okay for their first time
they would be in their house without going out
so that Falguni stopped Ranveer from seeing Ishani who would have been in her room
that is it
after that the girls come back to their normal routine
its okay dear no need to be sorry you are not irritating and dear
keep reading 😉😉😉

Yeah sakshi di...i understood nkw wht u r tling..thnl u so much.:)
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 327
Nirbhay cutting the call of Disha had a smile in his face thinking a plan. Nirbhay went to the draw and took the sharp knife and kept it in his pocket and started to walk out of his room. He came to Rithika's room were the door was locked. He knocked the Door of Rithika's room. Rithika who has changed and was about to go to sleep hearing the door knock with a doubtful face went and unlocked the door and opened the door and seeing Nirbhay in front of her.
Rithika: Nirbhay you didn't sleep? you will sleep so soon everyday know?
Nirbhay(seeing her with a cunning face entered her room):Rithika..
Rithika(without closing the door came and stood behind him): hmm tell me
Nirbhay:Today is the day to revenge Ishani.

Aarthi who was crossing Rithika's room heard Nirbhay's voice and the last word Ishani fell in her ears very clearly. With a doubtful face she saw inside Rithika's room were she was able to see Rithika and Nirbhay's back. Aarthi saw the complete house and made sure all have gone to their rooms and slowly went and rested her back in the wall next to Rithika's room and was waiting to hear what Nirbhay and Rithika are talking about Ishani.
Rithika(in a questioning tone):What you are going to kill Ishani today? that too now. Now Ishani will be in her house and she will be sleeping too..
Nirbhay(turned to her): you know anyone called Shikhar?
Rithika: Hmm he is my childhood friend and now he is very close friend to Ishani. For her he will do anything.
Nirbhay: hmm now in that Shikhar's house only Ranveer and Ishani are there. They will be leaving from there by next few minutes. So when both Ranveer and Ishani are coming towards RV mansion let us block Ishani in a road called Park street.

Aarthi was shocked to hear this were she was sweating badly.
Aarthi(in thoughts):Oh no why Bhaiya cannot see the truth. He is thinking that Ranveer and Ishani are responsible for Naina's dead. But Bhaiya is the complete responsibility for Naina's dead. But hearing what Maa and Naina said Nirbhay Bhaiya is ready to kill Ishani. Now what will I do?
Rithika: okay let us finish her in the Park street now what is our complete plan?
Nirbhay: Let us go to Shikhar's house and follow Ranveer and Ishani's from there and when they come to the park street...
Rithika: Naa naa Nirbhay why we need to go till Shikhar's house and follow them? By the by how you know about Park street?
Nirbhay: Disha said there won't be any person in that road by this time so only she told that road.
Rithika: (shaking her head as yes): hmm she has said the right spot only.Let us go to that road itself and wait there in our car. We should make one of your henchman to lay in the road and when Ranveer and Ishani are coming in that road surely Ranveer will stop the car and he will only get down seeing the man laying in the road. That time we need to corner Ranveer and hold him very well. Seeing it Ishani will come out of the car and try to go to Ranveer that time you hold her and finish Ishani. Park street is a very silent area there are only few house in that area let us select a silent place in that street and finish Ishani.Even there won't be any cameras too in those areas. We won't get caught.
Nirbhay(shaking his head as yes): hmm okay you too should come with me for sure and Now come on let us go to Park street.
Rithika: hmm you won't leave me If I am not coming with you okay wait a while let me change and come.
Nirbhay: Quickly let me wait in the car with our henchman change and come.
Rithika: Haan

Nirbhay started to walk from Rithika's room were Aarthi went behind the wall and hided well from Nirbhay's site.Nirbhay started to walk in the corridor. Rithika closed the room door and took her dress and went to change.
Aarthi(was grasping for air and kept her hand in her head):Oh no now I need to talk to Ranveer or Ishani...
Aarthi started to walk to her room were Uttam was getting ready to sleep.
Aarthi(coming in):Uttam uttam..
Uttam(seeing the tensed face of Aarthi):Aarthi kya hua?
Aarthi was bit tensed were Uttam came and standing close to her. Uttam held Aarthi's shoulders and made her fine now.
Aarthi:Uttam Bhaiya is now going to kill Ishani.
Uttam(in a shocked face):What?
Aarthi: Haan I thought Bhaiya will change as days go but no he is trying to kill Ishani.
Uttam: How you know he is going to kill Ishani?
Aarthi: Now I crossed Rithika's room that time Rithika and Nirbhay Bhaiya were talking to each other. Someone named Disha has told them about a Park street in that street only they have planned to Kill Ishani. I have heard this Disha's name somewhere but now we don't have time to think about her but we need to do something.  I think Ranveer and Ishani are in some other place and they will be leaving from there soon while they are coming towards their house Bhaiya has planned to kill Ishani.
Uttam: Aarthi relax you have Ranveer's number know call him and tell him to be in that place itself today or tell him to go to house by some other route
Aarthi:Ranveer's number (thinking for a while):Uttam my phone was formatted last week I think I don't have Ranveer's number in my phone now.
Uttam(with a disappointed face):What is this Aarthi? before formatting you should have backup of numbers know?
Aarthi(seeing him and relaxing herself):I have Ranveer's number in one of the Novel I read. once to keep his number safe I wrote and kept it. Let me search it..
Uttam: haan fast.

She went to the shelf and started to take the novel one by one and was searching for the number in each novel. uttam too was searching for the number in the novels.
Rithika made herself ready and started to walk in the corridor and came to the hall and she left the house. She came to the car were Nirbhay was ready in the back seat of the car. Rithika sat next to him were two henchman were behind them. Rithika Direct the Driver towards Park street. The car was moving towards the Park street.
SHIKHAR'S HOUSE..
The servant made the bed ready with complete rose petals over it.He decorated the pillows with heart with rose petals in it. He did all the decoration what Ranveer and Ishani said him to do.
Ishani(seeing the servant):Okay Bhaiya can you bring the candles and match box?
Servant: Haan let me madamji..

Servant giving a head shake started to move from there were Ranveer took some of the flowers in the basket and showered it on Ishani.
Ishani(seeing him with a smile): What are you doing Ranveer?
Ranveer(with a naughty face):Romance.. quickly let us leave Shikhar and Shivanya in this room and let us go home..
Ishani: Okay Baba once candles are come let us lit it and bring Shivanya and Shikhar to the room and let us leave.
Ranveer(going close to her in a longing tone):I am not at all ready to be away from you.
Ishani:Don't be away from me after going to our home now(cutely pushing him): stay away.
Ranveer(with a cute anger face):you women hain na always happy in seeing the husbands longing for you.
Ishani: (cutely pinching his cheek):What to do? while they are longing for us they are looking so cute.(held his cheek): now you are looking like Raagini to me.
Ranveer:(smiling): hmm I am her father madam so obviously I am like her only (thinking for a while): Nahi nahi she is only like me.

Ishani laughed cutely were Ranveer too was laughing to her cutely. Servant brought the candles with Match box in his hands. Ishani told the servant to place the candles in the places possible.Where he arranged the candles at the places where ever he can.
Ishani:Tk Bhiaya give the match box and you can go now..
Servant(giving the match box to Ishani): Okay madam..

Ishani opened the match box and taking the match stick rubbing the match stick with match box burst the match stick. She started to light the candles were Ranveer was cutely coming behind her.
Ranveer:you know what finally we are going to coincide with Shikhar and Shivanya.
Ishani(bursting a candle with a not understanding face):What?
Ranveer: Haan we had our haldi romance with their haldi ceremony. We had a cute mehandi during their mehandi now our suhagrat is going to be coinciding with them.
Ishani(making the candle glow and turning to him):my cute husband they are newly wedded and this is their wedding night. We are 3 years old married couple and we are in our 4th year.
Ranveer(cutely putting his hand behind her and pulling her close to him):Hello If a man loves his wife means all the night for him is a wedding night only.
Ishani:Impossible man in romance tk leave me only one more candle let me lit it and then let us bring Shikhar and Shivanya here okay.
Ranveer(leaving her): hmm okay.

Ishani lit the last candle and she turned off the room lights and let the lamps to glow in the room and she gave a glance to the complete room were it looked the perfect place for a wedding night to the couple.
Ishani:perfectly done know Ranveer?
Ranveer: Haan done shall we go.. ?
Ishani: Haan

Ishani and Ranveer came out of the room and closed the room door and they started to walk to krisha's room. They knocked the room were immediately Shikhar opened the door with his groom dress still now.
Shikhar: Haan Ishani..
Ishani:(with a fun smile):Where is your wife?
Shikhar: Haan she is inside only..
Ishani:Tk first you go with Ranveer let me bring Shivanya to your room.
Shikhar(shaking his head as okay): Haaan

Shikhar started to walk were Ranveer signing as okay to Ishani started to walk with Shikhar. Ishani entered the room and saw Shivanya with a smile.
Ishani:Shivanay are you ready to go to Shikhar's room?Want anything like water or milk for you to drink?
Shivanya: No Ishani but I am bit nervous.
Ishani:Arrey Shikhar is a friendly husband to you so no need to be nervous come(she held her hand and made Shivanya stand and started to walk towards the entrance of the room).
Shikhar(walking with Ranveer and seeing him):Ranveer how to be more romantic?
Ranveer(seeing him with a smile):oh new groom is having doubt in romance?
Shikhar: Actually I don't have doubt but I want to love Shivanya so much the complete life. For loving wife more and more only you will be perfect man to ask suggestion that is why I am asking you.So tell me how you are able to love Ishani from Childhood and even till today you are loving her with whole heart so tell that tips I too will keep Shivanya happy for my complete life.
Ranveer(with a head shake catching Shikhar's shoulders):Shikhar this love cannot come suddenly hearing a persons suggestion. you told me you fell for Shivanya after seeing her in the hospital. That means somewhere you have seen you in her. so from the day one try to search your soul in your wife but I am sure we can never know where is our soul in them but that searching itself will be a complete pleasure for us for our complete life.
Shikhar:Awesome Ranveer okay surely I will keep shivanya as my soul and try to find my soul in her.

As they both were smiling to each other Shivanya and Ishani came there. Ishani with a fun smile made Shivanya stand next to Shikhar.
Ishani: Okay fine my dear friends have a happy married life. Please enter the room that is going to give complete happiness for your complete life.
Ranveer:(with a smile): hmm Happy married life to both of you. Here after we won't disturb you enter the room.
Shikhar: hmm okay Thank you both of you for being her till now.
Ranveer:And now we are leaving you free bye
Shikhar shook his head and gave a hug to Ranveer. Shivanya shook her head as yes to Ishani were both Ranveer and Ishani started to walk in the corridor. Shikhar opened the door showed the way for Shivanya to enter the room were Shivanya with a smile entered the room. Both with a smile were entering into a beautiful life of companionship.
Ranveer and Ishani came to the hall were Kanchan was having milk in her hand for taking it to Raj Narayan.
Ishani(seeing Kanchan): Okay Aunty let us leave. We left Shivanya and Shikhar in their room.
kanchan(caressing Ishani's cheek):Thank you so much Ishani. As we thought Shikhar is married now.
Ishani:For his good heart he will be so happy for his complete life aunty. Let us leave tell to uncle also.
Kanchan: haan let me.
Ranveer(smiling to Kanchan): Bye Aunty..
Kanchan:bye Ranveer.

Ranveer and Ishani smiling to Kanchan and turning to each other and signing to leave and both started to walk out of the house and they were coming towards the parking of the house.
Nirbhay and Rithika came to the park street.
Rithika(to the driver): See drive slowly let us fix a place.
Driver: Haan okay Madam(he reduced the car speed).

The area was silently were all the people would have started to go to sleep. There were only few house and when there was a place were there was no house found..
Rithika(seeing the silence there):stop here..
The car was stopped.
Rithika: Here make a henchman lay in the road as Ranveer and Ishani are good people they will only try to help this man and let us stand some distance away from here. We need to hide in the car and the car should be seen as a car standing simply. Seeing the man laying surely Ranveer will come out of the car that time we can attack them.
Nirbhay(seeing his one henchman): you go and lay in the road. When Ranveer tries to help you hold his hand and in the next moment throw mud in Ranveer's eyes (seeing other henchman):that time  you too go and hold Ranveer.
henchman:(both): Hmm okay Bhaiya.
Nirbhay:Tk one of you go and lay in the road and take some mud in your hand before laying.
Henchman: okay Bhaiya.

A Henchman shaking his head to other henchman got out from the car and took some mud from the road and went some distance and laid in the road.
Aarthi and Uttam were still searching each and every novel to get Ranveer's number.
Ranveer and Ishani were walking towards Ranveer's car.
Ishani:(thinking for a while):Ranveer my phone was in my bag and I gave the bag to Parul while she was leaving to home.
Ranveer:Arrey its okay who is going to call you now? Or you want to call to anybody?
Ishani: Haan I need to call to Maa. I want to know whether Raagini slept or not?
Ranveer: tk tk after getting in the car call to Maa and then talk from my phone.
Ishani: Haan

They came to the car were both Ranveer and Ishani got inside the car. Ranveer sat well and was wearing the seat belt. Ishani sat well next to him and wore her seat belt. Ranveer saw Ishani without starting the car.
Ishani(seeing Ranveer seeing her);What happen?chalo drive the car.
Ranveer:(cutely going close to her):Give a kiss then let me drive the car.
Ishani:Ranveer tum bahut Naughty hain. Now drive the car I won't give you anything.
Ranveer(held her hand and kept it in his heart):My heart wants you.
Ishani:Then drive the car let us go home then have me as much as you want.
Ranveer(shaking his head as okay): hmm okay. Ishani can I ask you something?
Ishani: hmm ask.
Ranveer:how you feel to be with me?
Ishani(seeing him with a emotional smile):I have lived a happy life in this few years with you. you are such a trustworthy and understanding husband now a days. I am so happy to be with you while I am like this smiling to you itself even If I die also that won't be painful to me.
Ranveer(immediately keeping his index finger in her lips): Ishani what are you talking? we will live so many days together.
Ishani:(seeing him):Arrey I said my feeling now come drive the car today whole night let us talk to each other and share love.
Ranveer(shaking his head as okay): hmm okay.

Ranveer started the car and started to drive towards RV mansion. Screen splits on Nirbhay and Rithika waiting for Ranveer and Ishani in their car, Aarthi and Uttam searching for Ranveer's number in the novels and Ranveer and Ishani coming in the car towards RV mansion.
To be continued 😉
PrinceAsif thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Next episode will breath taking... Waiting for the next episode eagerly... Great episode sis...b safe & healthy
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
sharman parul scene was cute.loved ur description of ishani's saree tho v hav already seen her pic.loved ranveer getting mesmerized by her beauty n thinking that her luv 4 her increases n she is his aashiqui.i used luv ranveer addressing ishani as his aashiqui in d show as well.loved shikar shivanya dialogue b4 wedding.very sweet n romantic.ranveer gifting shikar n saying that these gifts r not costly b4 their friendship was true n shivanya saying that their froendship shud b 4ever was sweet.loved d ring ceremony.that irritating disha,devarsh,nirbhay with new plans.go 2 hell
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
ranveer wants 2 have SR too with shivanya shikar.naughty.Loved ranveer explaining abt luv 2 shikar.each n every sentence was meaningful.loved shikar's reply too.as i'vent read d ff from d beginning can u tell me abt shikar meeting shivanya in d hospital?i did'nt understand that.Uttar aarthi finding out out nirbhay ritika disha's plan is a relief.but will they b able 2 save Ishani?i'm scared now as ishani is saying that she doesnt mind dying now n ranveer responding to it .hope nothing happens