Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

beautiful Ishveer dance.nice song too.gud 2 c ranveer valuing shikar's friendship as its diffi 2 get a gud friend these days.in serials 2nd hero turns -ve.but shikar is a 2nd hero who did'nt turn -ve till d end keeping up his friendship.ragini is so attached 2 ishani like any child mother.so sweet.
nice looks 4 wedding.but can't see shivanya's bridal look

Hi jasmine
thanks for the comment
glad you liked Ishveer dance
happy you liked the song too
happy you liked Ranveer valuving Shikhar's friendship
yes its really difficult to get good friend these days
yes our shikhar didn't change -ve at any moment
he is keeping up his friendship so well
ya cutie pie is so much attached to Ishani as all child do
happy you liked it
glad you liked wedding looks
sorry dear I can't get her complete look but let me describe it well
keep reading

πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: naush2015

Very nice episode.bechare ishveer are realy missing their love making but still their romance is hot.

Hi naush
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the episode
yes Ishveer are really missing their love making a lot
happy you liked the romance
keep readingπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hafsa789

Hi sakshi
Ishveer dance is so beautifull
So ishveer spent little sweet moment with each other
There truth and dare game was fabulous
Ishveer answers are beautifull
I like the scene where Raghni cry for ishani
raghni can't away from ishani anymore
Hope ishveer have love make tomorrow
Without any obstacle
Take care

Hi hafsa
thanks for the comment
glad you liked Ishveer dance
yes Ishveer spend a little moment with each other
glad you liked truth and dare game
happy you liked Ishveer answers
glad you liked Raagii crying for Ishani
yes cutie pie cannot stay away from Ishani at any moment
ya wish they should unite tomorrow without any problem
take care
keep reading
πŸ˜‰
o_gudiya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sakshi5050

Hi Gudiya behan
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the update
yes bit funny episode where Ranveer went to the level of marry Pratik so that he won't think of these games
He means the day when Ishani got her physical maturity as all the girls started to become more beautiful after it and he is telling those day only
hope I explained to the level of your understanding dear
ya let me update it dear
keep readingπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

YeAh sakshi di ...
I understood that but the thing which i didnt understood was falguni not allowing ranveer to meet ishani ehen they 15 & 18 yrs of age..i am not getting it .she was bnot allowed to step out of het room.
Sorry if iam irritating u..:(
o_gudiya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hui dui
Their romance..hot hai..
Do they hav again planned for love making lets c whethr noe they r successful..
Ragini cant stay without ishani for few deconds...
Loved raaginis cuteness...
So they r ready to live for shikhars marriarge...
Rhere dresses are too good..ragini is looking so cute..waiting for next..update soin.
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 325
Amba made sure all the gifts are taken to the car at that time Baa in her ready attire came there.
Baa:Gifts are made ready know Amba?
Amba; Haan Baa everything is made ready. Ramu kept all the gifts in the car.
Baa:Haan tk tk for shikhar we need to do all the rituals from our house.
Amba(with a smile):Haan Baa when I didn't understand Ishani and when Ishani went to Jail for the crime she didn't do I would have lost Ishani without knowing her value but Shikhar brought Ishani back to our house by giving her good protection and bringing her out of the jail.
Baa: Haan Amba Shikhar should be happy for his complete life.
Amba: He will be Baa.

Disha with Krish and Manas came to the hall. They were ready for the marriage. One by one all were ready and coming to the Hall. Pratik came wearing his sherwani and was chatting with Manas. Devarsh and Krisha came ready to the hall.
Sharman got ready in his room and waited for Parul to come. He sat in the sofa waiting for Parul were Parul came out wearing a beautiful red Saree. She came to the mirror and started to wear the jewels that are best matching the Saree. Sharman saw Parul in the mirror and was happy in his heart. He cutely got up and started to walk towards her and lovingly hugged her from behind.
Parul(getting the hug): Sharman..tell me now what are you doing?
Sharman(keeping his chin well in her shoulders): you very well know what I am doing?
Parul(turned to him):So you are trying to be romantic?
Sharman: Hello I am romantic only not that boring guy and all.
Parul: Haan romantic only now only you are so sweet for me but before our marriage when I used to see you I used to feel you are boring guy.
Sharman: Hello I was little responsible towards my family for that you itself will think I am boring.
Parul: (laughing to him): hmm you are really responsible and a nice man. Tk leave me I need to get ready.
Sharman(slowly leaving her): hmm okay.

Parul started to make herself ready and finally making herself ready saw Sharman with a smile.
Parul: Am I looking good?
Sharman(seeing her up and down):Sirf good nahi bahut Sundar lagriyu..
Parul: thank you shall we go down?
Sharman: Haan

They both smiling to each other started to walk to the hall.
Ranveer completely ready in his Green shining Sherwani and Sandal pants was running behind Raagini with shoes in his hand.Raagini who was cutely running from him. Raagini was ready in her black Lehenga and Choli  that had other color designs and Ishani told Ranveer to make Raagini wear the shoes before she goes to change but the cutie pie was running from him. The cutie pie looked so cute in her traditional attire having a bindi in her forehead and little earrings in her ears. Ranveer cutely was running to catch Raagini.
Ranveer:Raagini don't run.
Cutie pie running well were Ranveer immediately took Raagini in his hand and smiled to his daughter.
Raagini(laughing cutely):Papa...
Ranveer:Laughing at Papa you look so cute today wait let papa make you wear your shoes.

He brought Raagini and made the cutie pie to sit in the sofa and keeping the shoes in the floor and took one shoe and made the cutie pie to wear it to her tiny leg. Ranveer took another shoe and wore it to her another leg.
Ranveer(smiling to his daughter):Finally done..
Raagini cutely laughed to him were Ranveer too smiled to her were Ishani came out of the washroom wearing the Saree were Raagini seeing Ishani..
Raagini(cutely showing her hand to Ishani): Mama..
Ranveer hearing Raagini telling Mama turned and saw Ishani were he completely fell in a single sight for her.Ranveer started to see Ishani who has come to the mirror and started to wear her ear ring, Bangles. Ranveer was seeing her without even moving his eyelids. Raagini seeing Ishani and Ranveer silently..
Raagini: (touching Ranveer's shoulders): Papa..
Ranveer(coming to the world feeling Raagini's touch and seeing Raagini); Haan Baby..
Raagini: Papa mobo..(she pointed to the toys basket).
Ranveer: hmm let Papa give you(he got up and went to the toys basket and brought the teddy bear to Raagini and gave it to her);Have it Baby..

Raagini started to see the doll were Ranveer took Raagini from the sofa and left her in the floor. Cutie pie sat in the floor and was seeing Mobo teddy bear and talking to bear in her language. Ranveer turned and saw Ishani were she was now ready completely. She was setting her hair to match the attire were Ranveer smiling to himself came towards her. Ishani's blue color sleeveless blouse and the exposed parts of her body and the light color Sandal transparent Saree with blue and golden color border. He came and stood behind Ishani and saw her image in the mirror. Ishani looked so beautiful in her face.Ranveer went close to her and stood behind her. Ishani saw the mirror and saw Ranveer standing behind her.
Ishani(immediately turned and saw Ranveer):What happen Ranveer?
Ranveer(in a low tone):More than you nothing is needed for me in my life. your love is the only want of this Ranveer. I am losing myself seeing you Ishani.
Ishani(seeing him with a cute look): Ranveer kya hua? suddenly what happen to you?
Ranveer(seeing her a mesmerized look): I am mesmerized in your beauty. (going more close to her): I am Freezed Ishani.
Ishani:Ranveer Raagini is with us and she is awake only please control yourself till night.
Ranveer(smiling to her): hmm only till night I will control after that don't stop me.
Ishani(shaking her head as yes with a smile): hmm I won't stop you. Tk tell me how I am looking now? Is it okay now or need to do any other make up?
Ranveer:Arrey when you are dressing up simply itself you will be beautiful only then now what you are looking like a world's beautiful woman in this beautiful Saree.
Ishani: hmm tk and you too looking so handsome.
Ranveer: hmm tk thank you shall we go down..
Ishani: Haan(she turned and saw the mirror to her final checkup).

Ishani started to walk to Raagini were Ranveer too came behind her. Ishani managing Raagini and keeping the teddy bear in the sofa and took Raagini in her hand. Both Ranveer and Ishani with Raagini started to walk to the hall. When they were coming in the stairs all their family members were ready. All the beautiful ladies and men's in traditional attire. Nitin too was with a smile talking to Mithesh and Kailash. Ranveer and Ishani came to the hall and Ishani came to Nitin.
Ishani: Papa finally you came. (seeing the gift box in his hand):papa Gift for Shikhar?
Nitin:(with a smile): haan its for him only your friend know how will I leave without giving anything to him

Ishani smiled to him were Nitin too smiled back to her. Ranveer making sure all have come.
Ranveer(seeing Amba):Tk Maa let us start know?
Amba: Haan let us.. all walk to the cars..

All of them started to walk were they came out of the house to the parking. All started to get inside the car were Ishani sat next to Ranveer having Raagini in her lap. Nitin sat in the back seat with Pratik and Devarsh next to him. Pratik started to chat to Nitin with his fun talks. Nitin too was talking and sometime listening to him Ranveer started to drive the car were Sharman too started to drive the another car. They started to move towards Shikhar's house. It was exactly 45 minutes were they parked their cars in front of Shikhar's house. Shikhar's house looked with lights over its body was like a romantic paradise.
All of them got down from the car and all started to enter the house with a smile in their faces. kanchan, Raj Narayan welcomed them all.
Amba(seeing kanchan):kanchanji we have brought gift items for Shikhar send some one and tell them to take it and come in.
Kanchan: Haan let me send(seeing inside); Bala...

A servant man came there were Kanchan informed him to bring the things from the car inside the house. Amba said Pratik to show the car and be near him till the things are brought in. Pratik walked with the servant were all the gifts one by one were coming inside the house. The Mandap was decorated well and all the guests were coming inside.
kanchan(seeing Ranveer Ishani and Sharman parul):Ranveer and Sharman you be with Shikhar he is in his room and Ishani ,Parul  and Krisha you too be with Shivanya.(seeing Krisha)She is in your room only Krisha.Her make up is done so When Panditji call them bring them to the Mandap.
All of them shook their heads as yes with a smile.
Ishani: hmm okay Aunty(seeing Amba): Maa have Raagini let me go and bring Shivanya when they call her.
Amba:Tk Ishani(seeing Raagini): Raagini come come

Raagini cutely showing her hands and with a smile came to Amba. Amba signed Ishani to go were Ishani giving a smile  with Krisha and Parul started to walk upstairs were Ranveer and Sharman too started to walk towards Shikhar's room. Ishani, Parul and krisha entered the bride room and saw Shivanya who was completely made ready by the beautician and was sitting in front of the mirror. She was looking beautiful in her red lehenga and Choli with the shawl covering her head. Her face looked so beautiful. Her earrings, Bangles, necklace showed her like a beautiful bride.
Ishani(coming to Shivanya):Shivanya looking beautiful..
Shivanya(smiling to them):Ishani come in.,(seeing Parul and Krisha):parul Krisha welcome to my marriage.

All the four started to have a cute chat and they were kidding Shivanya and making her shy too.
Ranveer and Sharman went inside the Shikhar's room were Shikhar was completely ready in his groom attire. He was looking like a king wearing the Sherwani and the shawl covering his neck and a king cap in his head.
Ranveer(coming to Shikhar): Hello groom..
Shikhar(seeing Ranveer and Sharman):Arrey you both came so nice..be with me till I go to the Mandap..
Sharman: Haan we will be surely near you only..

The guest completely surrounded the Mandap were the Agni was glowing in the stage. The Panditji was chanting Mantras. Amba was playing with Raagini were the cutie pie was cutely laughing to her Dadi. All the others were about to see the marriage of the couple. kanchan and Raj Narayan were near the Panditji giving him what all he is demanding. pandiji after a great mantra...
Panditji(seeing Kanchan):Bring the Groom to the stage..
Kanchan: Haan Panditji let me(she dialed to Shikhar and waited for the call to be picked and when it was picked up by Shikhar):Shikhar Panditji is calling you come down.
Shikhar: Haan maa let me(he cut the call and seeing Ranveer and Sharman took a deep breath):They are calling me shall we go?
Ranveer: Haan let us..

Ranvee and Sharman started to walk besides Shikhar. They brought him down in the stairs. All were having a happy smile in their faces seeing Shikhar as a groom. Kanchan had a emotional tears seeing Shikhar as a groom.She prayed to god that he should live a happy married life. Raj Narayan was proud to see Shikhar and had a happy smile. Shikhar walked and came to the Mandap and he saw the Panditji. Panditji showed the place to sit were Shikhar sat at the side of Groom. Panditji started to make the mantras were Ranveer was waiting for Ishani to come down.
Panditji after certain poojas seeing kanchan..
Panditji: Tell Bride to come
Kanchan: Haan let me Panditji(she took her phone and dialed to Shivanya and when the call was picked):Shivanya Panditji is calling you come down..
Shivanya:Tk Maa(she cut the call and seeing Ishani):They are calling me down Ishani I am feeling nervous.
Ishani(with a smile):arrey you are going to marry your Shikhar only not a stranger you know him well don't get nervous we are there know we will take you safely till the Mandap.Get up now.
Shivanya got up were Parul and Krisha were on her one side and Ishani was on the other side. All were so happily kidding Shivanya and they were walking in the corridor to reach the stairs.
Devarsh(being near Disha who was having Krish in her hand in a low tone):Did you see what respect Shikhar's family is giving me. They didn't tell me to be with Shikhar they are telling only Ranveer and Sharman Bhaiya as though they are the son-in law of this house.For this itself I need to earn and show them who I am?
Disha:Tk tk chill even I am wishing to give this Ishani in that Nirbhay's hands and get money only but I am not able to get a situation. When Ishani is getting in the hands of that Nirbhay surely I will make money from him .
Devarsh: hmm even I will see to give Ishani to Nirbhay because I need to show the world that I too can earn money.
Disha:Tk tk chill we will get a chance.

They were waiting for a good chance.
Ranveer(seeing the stairs and sometime smiling to Sharman in thoughts):Pata nahi kya hua mujhe I am completely losing myself to Ishani today. Today we are going to have a night but not only today night even If I get 1000 nights with Ishani my love for her will never decrease, my eyes will never stop to see her.
Shikhar telling the mantras what Panditji was telling him to tell and was having a eye on the stairs seeing whether Shivanya is coming or not. As both the romantic hero were seeing the stairs to see their wives to their surprise Shivanya came a bride in her complete red choli and lehenga with designers in it. She was in her bride make up were Shikhar completely lost himself in her beauty. She was not able to face anyone now he was admiring the shyness of Shivanya now and was having a light smile in his lips. Shivanya was coming down in the stairs were Ishani too was holding her and walking with her.
Ranveer(seeing his beautiful wife near Shivanya with a smile in thoughts): Hmm I can never decrease my love for you because you are not only my love you are my breath, you are my soul and you are my everything Ishani. Today night I want to show you that meri aashiqui tumse hi.(he had a lovely smile Admiring Ishani).
To be continued πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 326
As Shivanya was coming down in the stairs with her bride attire all were so happy in their faces. Ishani, Parul and Krisha brought Shivanya to the Mandap and they made her sit next to Shikhar. Shikhar had a cute smile seeing Shivanya making herself comfortable to sit and going near to her ears.
Shikhar:you are ready to marry me know?
Shivanya(seeing anybody seeing them and in a low tone):hmmm even if you try to leave me I won't leave you. (she smiled cutely).
Shikhar(seeing her a romantic look):I will never ever leave you because I love you.

shivanya saw him with a emotional face were Panditji's voice distracted them. Panditji gave some flowers to Shivanya and started to tell Mantras were Shivanya too repeated the mantras.
Ranveer was seeing Ishani who was standing behind Shivanya. Ishani too saw him were both were sharing a cute eye lock. Ranveer seeing her with a cute look immediately gave a wink to Ishani. Ishani with a smile with a naughty face winked to him back. Ranveer smiled cutely seeing her naughtiness.
Panditji(finishing the Mantras):Kanyadhan is going to happen where is bride's father?
Shivanya's father came forward and sat behind Shikhar and Shivanya. He took and kept Shivanya's hands in Shikhar's hand and he was emotionally giving Shivanya's hands to Shikhar. Shivanya was having a emotional moment of leaving her father. The Kanyadhan happened well.
Panditji:Groom's sister come and tie the knot for Groom and Bride.
Krisha came and tied the shawl of Shikhar and Shivanya with a smile.Shikhar and Shivanya too happily smiled seeing Krisha tie their clothes.
Panditji:(seeing Shikhar): Now make her wear the Mangalsutra..(he took the Mangalsutra and gave it to Shikkhar).
Shikhar got the Managalsutra from Panditji and unhooked managalsutra and turned to Shivanya were Shivanya was seeing him with a cute smile cum emotional face. Ishani adjusted her shawl to make Shikhar tie the knot to her. Shikhar made her wear the Mangalsutra were both Shivanya and Shikhar had a lovely eye lock during making her wear the Mangalsutra.
panditji(took the Sindoor box and gave it to Shikhar): Apply Sindoor in her forehead.
Shikhar getting the Sindoor box opened it and took the Sindoor in his hand and turned to Shivanya. Ishani adjusted the Forehead chain of Shivanya and moved it little were Shikhar applied the Sindoor in her forehead. Ishani had a happy smile seeing Shikhar's marriage.
Panditji:Next is Saath pheras after this you will be completely a married couple.
Shikhar and Shivanya got up and stood and Shikhar started to walk in front of her and Shivanya started to walk behind him. The Panditji was reading the meaning for each pheras were all the other started to shower the flowers on them. Ranveer too was showering the flowers on them with a smile. Ishani too was happy seeing the complete life partner for Shikhar which she wanted for him. After the four Pheras Shivanya walked in front of him were Shikhar walked behind her. They completely the Saath pheras and all clapped their hands.
Panditji:Get the blessing from the elders..
Shikhar and Shivanya with a smile went to Kanchan and Raj Narayan and fell in their feet and they blessed the couple. Shikhar and Shivanya got the blessing from Shivanya's father. They got the blessing from Baa, Amba, Kailash, Laxmi, Mithesh, Chaithali. All the young people gave a hug with a smile in their faces. Shikhar fell in Nitin's feet and got his blessing were Nitin gave a hug to him.
Nitin(giving the gift to Shikhar):For you Shikhar(seeing Shivanya): you too there is gift in it.
Shikhar(seeing Nitin): I am so happy Sir that you are back in Ishani's life but the very big happiness for me is your blessing only.(he unpacked the gift box were there was two gold rings it in seeing Nitin): Thank you so much Sir.
Nitin: I am really happy that Ishani has got good friends like you.so I only need to thank you.
Nitin smiled to him were Shivanya got the blessing from Nitin.
Amba(showing the gifts to Shikhar):These gifts are for you and Shivanya..
Shikhar(seeing the gifts):Arrey Aunty you all are coming that is the big gift for me. why you need to give me this much gift and make me a man out of your family..?
Ranveer(with a smile got the gift bags from the Servant man):hmmm you are always our family only Shikhar but you have done a very big miracle to me and my family. you only gave a good life to Ishani and now because of you only we are happy with Ishani. (showing the gift bags in his hand):Have this gift too all these gifts are on behalf of RV family.
Shivanya:Arrey Ranveer this much gifts for us..
Ishani(coming and standing next to Shivanya):Get it Shivanya If friends give something you should not hesitate to get it(seeing Shikhar):Even you Mr. Shikhar can you please get the gifts?
Shikhar(smiling to her): you said know?Here after I won't shake my head as no(seeing Ranveer got the gift): I got the gift.

He unpacked the gift boxes were there was a diamond Necklace and Bracelet.
Shikhar:Ranveer this much costly gift..
Ranveer: Its not that costly before your Friendship(seeing Shivanya): this necklace is for you(seeing Shikhar): and bracelet for you.Have it.

Shikhar with a smile hugged Ranveer were Ranveer too hugged him well. Shivanya and Ishani saw eye look of friendship emotion.
Shikhar(hugging Ranveer):So happy to see you this much matured Ranveer(he came out of the hug):I am happy.
Ranveer: haan once I was a stupid without understanding Ishani but Ishani made me a man.

They both smiled to each other.
Shivanya:Ishani thank you so much. our friendship should be for life long.
Ishani:(giving a cute smile): It will..
Ranveer cutely asked with his face expression as was the gift good to Ishani. Ishani with a cute sign raising her eye brow said the gift was awesome to him. Both smiled to each other.
Kanchan(with a smile):So thanks to RV family for the gifts now we will be having Ring rasam.
All were so happy were some of the guests too gave the gifts to them. Finally they arranged for the Rasam were Shikhar and Shivanya were sitting at the each side of a very big bowl full of milk with rose petals floating in it. They dropped a ring in it.
Kanchan:Tk when we say start both of you should search for the ring who is picking the ring will be the one ruling the other for the complete life.
All with a smile one half were shouting for Shivanya and others were shouting for Shikhar. Shikhar and Shivanya put the hands in the milk and started to search for the ring. Both with a smile to each other was searching the ring were Shivanya took the ring in her hand.
Kanchan:So its my Bahu
Shikhar saw a cute anger look and immediately smiled to Shivanya. Shivanya too cutely smiled to him back.
Ranveer smiling his eyes fell on Ishani he was seeing her lips that were smiling. He really wanted to be with her but the time is not ready to give him privacy with her.
After some games all had their dinner and were leaving to their house. RV family started to leave were Kanchan came to them. All of them joined their hands to kanchan and Raj Naryan.
Baa:Tk kanchan let us leave now.
Kanchan: Haan Baa but let Ishani be here for sometime.
Amba:Ishani yaha..
Ishani: Haan Maa yesterday Aunty told me to be here for arranging the wedding room and to send Shikhar and Shivanya for the night.
Amba: oh..

Kanchan:Haan Krish already worked for the marriage now If Ishani with us for this rasam means it will be helpful.
Ishani: Haaan yesterday itself you said me know Aunty I was about to sent all to the car only I was about to ask you how to decorate the room.
Kanchan:haan tk
Ishani(seeing Amba):Maa I can be here know?
Amba(with a smile): Haan be here and sent them to their wedding night and come but (seeing Ranveer): you also be with her Ranveer after sending the wedding couple both of you come home in the car.
Ranveer: haan tk maa but one car won't be enough for you all know?
Kanchan: Our car is there know Ranveer. Driver is there you can use the car.
Ranveer:Tk Aunty..(seeing Amba):Tk Maa I and Ishani will come after sometime.
Ishani(seeing Raagini who was cutely holding Amba's Saree being in her hand):Raagini will sleep Maa I feed her dinner just tell her some story she will sleep well.
Amba; Let me take care of her Ishani..
Ishani: Maa change her diaper too.
Amba: Haan tk let me change her dress, diaper and make her sleep.
Ishani: Haan Maa before Raagini seeing me take her or else she will cry..
Amba:Tk

Disha hearing that Ishani and Ranveer are alone going to come back home means she had a idea.Her brain started to give her a wonderful idea.
All of them telling to Kanchan and Raj Narayan were leaving from the house. Ishani made sure Nitin to be safely go home with Sharman Bhaiya Nitin with a smile to Ishani and Ranveer and Joining his hands to Raj Naryan and Kanchan started to leave the house.
Kanchan(seeing Ishani): Ishani go to Shikhar's room and I have kept flowers basket there. Let me send the servant there tell him how to decorate it he will do it. Now Shivanya and Shikhar are in Krisha's room only after the decoration is done leave them in their room.
Ishani(with a smile):Tk Aunty.

Kanchan giving the smile started to move to sent the servant to Shikhar's room. Ishani started to climb the stairs were Ranveer too started to walk behind her. They came to shikhar's room and saw the flowers in the baskets kept there and waited for Servant to come.
Ishani(seeing Ranveer):Ranveer you go and be in the hall let me come.
Ranveer: Nahi I want to be seeing you.
Ishani:(seeing him):you saw me as much as you want then what?
Ranveer(cutely going near her in a low tone): Nahi today I want Ishani completely.(he slowly touched her hand and moved his hand): I want you.
Ishani(taking his hand from her hand and smiling): Its not our house let us go home and think about it.
Ranveer: Nothing is there to think Raagini went with Maa. She will sleep well so only you and me today in our room so surely we will make love today.
Ishani(with a shy smile); hmm okay.
As they were talking Servant came inside the room. Ishani showed the flowers in the basket and told how to decorate the bed. The servant started to decorate the bed were Ranveer and Ishani were telling how to make the bed look beautiful.
RV MANSION..
Both Shikhar's house car and RV mansion car entered RV mansion and all started to get down from the car and enter the house. Shikhar's driver informing to Sharman started to move out of RV mansion. Disha too got down and saw Manas having Krish in her hands.
Disha:Manas can you have Krish with you and go inside the house I need to be in Garden for sometime.
manas:Tk(he gave a smile and got Krish from her) can I also come with you.
Disha: Nahi its okay you go and change and rest well I will come soon.
Manas:hmm tk.

All stared to walk were Disha took her phone and went to the garden and dialed to Nirbhay.
Nirbhay(seeing Disha number and picking the call): Hello Disha what?
Disha:Today I have a idea for you to revenge Ishani.
Nirbhay:What is it? at least will that be successful ?
Disha: First listen to the plan and then talk to me.
Nirbhay:Tk tell me.
Disha:Go and tell to Rithika about Shikhar's house she will direct you there. Now Ishani and Ranveer are in Shikhar's house only. After sometime they will be starting from Shikhar's house and coming to RV mansion. Now the traffic would be decreased and while they are coming to RV manison there is street named Park street in that street no one will be there.Ranveer and Ishani are only coming in the car now you plan something and  corner them tackle Ranveer and revenge Ishani in that road.
Nirbhay: Hmm nice plan only but why you are not able to bring Ishani alone.
Disha:Ranveer won't allow her and even Ishani won't move without Ranveer's permission so If you want to kill Ishani this is the right time. Only Ranveer is with her so handle him and kill Ishani.
Nirbhay(with a anger face): haan let me.
Disha:How about my and Devarsh share?
Nirbhay: once Ishani is finished money will come to you.
Disha:I am waiting(she cut the call and was having a happy smile that she is going to get money).
Nirbhay(telling it cut the call and  with a sharp face thought about a plan and after a while with a smile): You are finished Ishani this time you are completely finished
Screen freezes on the anger face of Nirbhay.
To be continued πŸ˜‰
behirlover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hey sakshi
sorry for the delay in response i was busy
all the episode were nice ishveer and their romance was also good
finally shikhar's marriage is done and their looks were good sharman parul romance was also nice
and ranveer just cant stop admiring her
but what is wrong with disha she is doing all the stupidity she can to have her money
waiting for your next episode to see whether ranveer gets the night or nirbhay succeeds
thnx for pm
PrinceAsif thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very beautiful update sissy...both 325 & 326 episodes r fantastic... Great to c that both Shikhar & Shivanya r engaged...they can live happily in their lives...hope that nirbhay will again fail in his cruel intention & this time hoping that he'll meet a serious accident & closing his chapter once & for all...great episode sissy...sorry that i couldn't comment in previous episodes s i was in hospital... B safe & sound
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: o_gudiya

YeAh sakshi di ...
I understood that but the thing which i didnt understood was falguni not allowing ranveer to meet ishani ehen they 15 & 18 yrs of age..i am not getting it .she was bnot allowed to step out of het room.
Sorry if iam irritating u..:(

Hi Gudiya behan
actually during physical maturity till the girls are okay for their first time
they would be in their house without going out
so that Falguni stopped Ranveer from seeing Ishani who would have been in her room
that is it
after that the girls come back to their normal routine
its okay dear no need to be sorry you are not irritating and dear
keep reading πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰