Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

mehendi dresses r very nice.but u have written mehendi sangeet dresses.but sangeet is a different function.right?

How ishveer n ragini got dressed up b4 d func was described naturally.i was reminded of my fmily n I getting ready 2 attend  a wedding func.Ranveer saying that he too lis like ragini  in d case of loving ishani d most was sweet.ranveer lost in ishaani.i loved him thinking that since he is alwys eyeing her even kajal factory wont b enuf.its true ranveerπŸ˜ƒ.he regrets not being around her in d room while she was dressing up.ha ha.he lost a chance 2 romance.husbands have a tendecy 2 romnce more when their wives r grandly dressed.shikar shivanya talk was cute n funny.last scene of shikar shivanya's mehendi was romantic though short.

how did kanchan's charac end in the show?plz tell me

Hi Jasmine
thanks for the comment
glad you liked their dresses
yes its for both only I have planned to have the function as Mehandi in evening
and Night they will be having Sangeet with the same costumes
its different function but I planned like this hope you liked it

happy you liked the way I naturally described Raagini getting dressed up
ya that is the way we used to get ready for functions
glad you liked the way Ranveer said he is like Raagini in the way of loving Ishani
yes our hero lost in the beauty of his wife
glad you liked the way Ranveer commented about kajal factory not enough
yes now he is feeling that why he came down quickly without romancing Ishani
he lost a chance to romance
yes mostly husbands fall for wife when they dress up well
glad you liked Shikhar and Shivanya's talk
glad you liked the last scene of Shikhar and Shivanya mehandi

Kanchan Character was good when they introduced but finally she came and stood
silently when Shikhar was talking about reuniting Ishveer again.
but after that we didn't know what happen to her character in the story
keep reading

πŸ˜‰
Nandhini20 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hai sakshi the episode was very awesome
I liked all the part of the episodeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Shikars marriage on the way I'm waiting for that 
Bye
Take care and be safe 

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mayashelly

Hy sakshi di
The epi is so niz
Cute dresses
Loved ishveer admiring each other
Update next soon dr
Keep smiling
Take care 😳

Hi Maya
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the episode
happy you liked the way of Ishveer admiring each other
ya let me update it dear
keep smiling
take care
keep reading πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: o_gudiya

Hii sakshi di..
Sorry sorry sorry for not reolying but really m bust with my studies as exams r coning
Loved their haldi romance.
And even raginis cuteness..
Waiting fir next
Update soon

Hi Gudiya
thanks for the comment
its okay dear studies and exams are more important

glad you liked their haldi romance
happy you are liking Raagini's cuteness
ya let me update it dear

πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shaktiluvradz

Hi sakshi  thnq for pm

Haldi scenes were so cute ishu was admiring Ranveer 
Lovely one 
Cutie pie costume is soo good
Ishveer scenes is nice

Hi Janani
thanks for the comment
glad you liked Haldi scenes and Ishani admring our hero
glad you liked Cutie pie costume
happy you liked Ishveer scenes
keep reading
πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: o_gudiya

Lovef ishveer admirung each other..
Dress selectuon was too gud..
Ragini is becoming cute as well asnaughty day by day..
Waiting fr next..update soon..

Hi Gudiya behan
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the way of Ishveer admiring each other
happy you liked dress selection
yes cutie pie is cute so much and becoming naughty so much now a days
ya let me update it dear
keep reading

πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nandhini1020

Hai sakshi the episode was very awesome

I liked all the part of the episodeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Shikars marriage on the way I'm waiting for that 
Bye
Take care and be safe 

Hi Nandhini
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the episode
happy you liked all the parts of the episode
now yes Shikhar's marriage is on the way
glad you are excited for it
take care
keep reading πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 320
Shivanya's hands were getting filled with Mehani all were happily chatting and were enjoying the mehandi ceremony. Some of Shikhar's relatives were too filling their hands with Mehani designs.
Kanchan came there and sat next to Ishani in the sofa and started to talk to Raagini who was chatting with Ishani catching her mother's hand.
Kanchan(with a smile): Ishani so cute your daughter is like you.
Ishani(smiling and showing Kanchan to Raagini):See this is Kanchan Dadi..
Raagini(cutely smiling to Kanchan): Dadi..
Kanchan:She is speaking Ishani?
Ishani: Haan used to tell some words..
Kanchan(took Raagini in her hand and made her sit in her lap):Itni cute baby tum?
Raagini(laughing cutely); Mein..
Kanchan(smiling to Raagini and seeing Ishani):you can also put Mehani know Ishani?
Ishani:Wo..(before Ishani could tell).
Amba(hearing it being next to Ishani): Haan Ishani go and put Mehani.

Ranveer who was smiling with Sharman and Pratik cracking joke hearing this conversation opposite to him saw them.
Ishani:Maa Raagini is there know? she won't be silent for a while and with mehani in my hand I cannot manage her.
Amba(smiling): Haan that is too right only..(seeing Parul, Disha and Krisha):At least you all go and put mehandi.
Parul: Haan tk Maasi ..

Parul got up and Krisha got up and they started to move to put mehandi to them.They went and sat next to Shivanya and were started to fill their hands with Mehandi were the Mehandi persons were putting the mehandi in all the one's hand. Disha was about to get up were Krish who came and held her leg.
Disha(seeing Krish with a anger face):till now you were with Parul now when she left you, you came to me.Tk my faith (she took krish in her hand and made him to sit near her in the sofa):Sit..
Devarsh(came after having a drink and sat next to Disha):Hello Disha when we are going to tell Nirbhay about Ishani out of the house?
Disha:(in a low tone):Are you stupid? Here many people who like Ishani are there around her? Ranveer, Shikhar, Sharman, Pratik, Baa and Amba all are here. If we tell Nirbhay now know that is it he cannot kill Ishani and he will shout at us only. Let me wait and see what is the right way to tell about Ishani to Nirbhay. (seeing Devarsh):See you don't do anything and get caught to that Nirbhay
Devarsh: hmm okay but I want money got that.
Disha:Haaan I am too doing it for money only let me.

Devarsh gave a head shake to Disha.
Servant(came to Kanchan who was playing with Raagini):madamji Pandiji has come and he wants to see you.
Kanchan(giving a formal smile): hmm let me come.(seeing Ishani):Have Raagini Ishani let me come.
Ishani(with a smile got Raagini and made the cutie pie stand):Tk Aunty.

Kanchan got up and went to see Pandiji from there. Shikhar standing hitting his side to the wall and was seeing Shivanya with a smile. Shivanya's hand was almost done in one hand and  were they were drawing mehandi in other hand. Shivanya searched for Shikhar without to others notice and saw Shikhar near the wall and cutely raised her eye brows as what? Shikhar with a smile signed her mehandi. Shivanya showing the mehandi with her eye sign and asked is it nice. Shikhar turning and seeing all around him and making sure no one is seeing him and showed his hand as superb and gave a smile. Shivanya too smiled were her cheeks were blushing in happiness.
Ishani(seeing Amba): Maa please manage Raagini let me come I need to use the washroom.
Amba(with a smile):Tk tk let me take care of her.(she held Raagini's shoulders and pulled her cutely):Come Raagini.
Raagini(smiling):Dadi

Raagini went and stood near Amba and touched Amba's border in her Saree. Amba signed Ishani to go were Ishani got up and started to walk towards the Stairs. Ranveer who was talking to Pratik and having eye on Ishani and seeing Ishani getting up and going upstairs.
Ranveer:pratik I have got a message I need to make a call let me come.
Pratik(laughing to Sharman): Haan
Ranveer got up and seeing the mehandi cones in the plate in the table and seeing whether anybody seeing immediately took a cone and started to move towards the Stairs. All were busily chatting with their relatives and enjoying the function. Ranveer came to the corridor after climbing the stairs and he was searching which Room Ishani would have been.
Ranveer:(to himself):Where to find Ishani? Till the sight of my eyes I am not able to see Ishani? Tk how ever she should come in this corridor only know let me wait and see.
He started to wait for Ishani and in the next 10 minutes Ishani came out of a room and Ranveer seeing Ishani coming seeing  and some relatives Standing in the corridor and talking with each other and some were coming behind Ishani Ranveer too started to walk opposite to Ishani. Ishani seeing Ranveer coming towards her gave a smile to him. He came to her were both stopped seeing each other at a place in the corridor.
Ishani(seeing him cutely):Why my Ranveer is here?
Ranveer:(seeing some people in the corridor):come with me let me tell you.
Ishani: I am near you only know tell me
Ranveer:(in a low tone):I want to talk to you alone.
Ishani(seeing him with a fun anger):Hello this is not our home

Ranveer held her hand and before anybody could notice them started to walk to the room from which Ishani came out. He came in front of that room and seeing Ishani.
Ranveer:This room is free only know?
Ishani: Haan

Ranveer in a instant pulled her with him and entered the room and locked the door.He pulled her and made her sit in the bed and he too sat next to her.
Ishani:Ranveer what are you doing? In others house you are taking me inside the room and locking the door.
Ranveer:Arrey its not others house and all its our Shikhar's house.
Ishani: Oh now Shikhar became our Shikhar to you? once how you used to fight with him?
Ranveer:(cutely): Haan wo possessiveness Ishani. you itself tell will it be happy for a husband seeing his wife getting married to other man?
Ishani(smiling to him):Tk tk now what?
Ranveer:you said you won't put mehandi now
Ishani: Haan your junior is very naughty now a days with mehandi in hands how can I manage her?
Ranveer;(shaking his head as okay): Haan my beti is smart and Naughty only and she will obey your words only so you cannot put mehani fine but at least write my name in your hand?
Ishani(giving a smile): hmm okay let (she got up and was about to go).

Ranveer held her hand before she go and when Ishani saw him with a not understanding look got up and stood in front of her and took the mehandi cone from his pocket and showed it to Ishani.
Ishani(with a smile):you have brought the cone and all and you are going to write your name in my hand?
Ranveer: hmm even during our marriage our mehandi ceremony was with others only.
Ishani:(in a lovely tone):But that day too your name only came to my hand.
Ranveer:hmm you know when My name came in your hand I was some what happy but I was held in a situation that I need to marry other girl and move on and you too were about to marry Chiraag.
Ishani:I am sorry for hurting you that day also being close with Chiraag.But the happy thing is finally I got my man.
Ranveer:hmm now have this man name in your hand(he took her hand and in her palm started to write his name with the mehandi cone):R..A..N..V..E..E..R.(cutely seeing his mehandi writing in Ishani's hand):Wow Ranveer..(showing it to Ishani): you liked it?
Ishani(seeing Ranveer's name in her hand): hmmm I am liking it.
Ranveer:Wait let me bring clove oil..(he was about to go).
Ishani:(held his hand with her other hand and stopped him and going near him in a love eyes and low tone);For the love I am having on my Ranveer this will be a dark mehandi only. Don't want any extra fitting for it.
Ranveer(smiling to her): hmmm okay you are so beautiful today.
Ishani: Haan you are too looking like prince today.
Ranveer(putting his hand behind her and pulled her close to him): I should be seeing you like this itself Ishani.
Ishani(held his cheek with other hand):If you keep on seeing me means how will you be spending today night with me?
Ranveer(with a not understanding face):Night today night means?
Ishani(bowing her head with a smile):Don't sleep today night let us share our real love.(she left his grip and was about to go).
Ranveer(held her well and having a happy smiling face):Really?
Ishani: Haan (seeing him with a child like face):But today night should not get spoil. I don't want it to be incomplete today also.
Ranveer: Nahi nahi it won't be we will be surely sharing our love today.(in a cute condition tone): But today you should not get up from me and go after sometime I want you to be with me sleeping in my chest till tomorrow morning so give Raagini to Maa somehow.
Ishani:Ranveer but If she is not going with Maa let us go to my room but I will come in the middle of the night to our room.
Ranveer:(thinking for a while):Tk but mostly try to send Raagini with Maa(having a second thought):I think you won't send Raagini with Maa that easily let me do it.
Ishani:But Ranveer..
Ranveer:Let me...tk have my name safely till it get dried.
Ishani: hmm okay let me.now leave me..
Ranveer: hmm okay first you go down then let me come.
Ishani: hmm(smiling to him she came from his grip and went and unlocked the door and started to walk out of the room).
Ranveer(smiling so well and rotating himself):ohhh I am the happiest man in the world.(stopped rotating and hitting his back head with his hand): Pagal..

Ranveer started to walk out of the room and started to walk in the corridor. He quickly walked in the corridor and stairs and came to the hall were Ishani was near Shivanya, Parul and Krisha now and they were discussing and praising for the mehandi of Shivanya.Ranveer saw Sharman, Pratik and other men around Shikhar were Ranveer too went and joined with them. 
Krisha: Bhabhi now the mehandi is going to be the dark mehandi and that will reflect your Love for Bhaiya.
Shivanya(with a shy smile):Krisha..(seeing Ishani): Ishani let us dance in the Sangeet..
Ishani: Haan let us. before it let your mehandi get dried and the Sangeet will start by 9 o clock only know?
Shivanya: Haan before it the mehandi will dry there is almost 3 hours.

Kanchan brought the lemon juice with Sugar mixed in it and started to apply it on the mehandi of Shivanya. Shivanya and Kanchan were sharing a best Saas-Bahu looks.Kanchan applied the sugar and lemon mix for both Krisha and Parul too. Ishani was managing to hide Ranveer's name in her hand. Ishani's eyes saw Ranveer were Ranveer too was in the group that was making fun of Shikhar. Ranveer laughing to Shikhar and others turned and saw Ishani. Both had a happy look that reflect the love they have for both.
Kanchan(applying the lemon juice and sugar on Parul's hand):Tk Shivanya for next 3 hours let mehandi be in your hand. After that remove it and then fresh up and come for Sangeet. For your three to have the juice let me sent Shikhar's Chachi's daughter she will make you drink something.
Shivanya:Tk Maa.

Kanchan smiling to Shivanya and Ishani and moved from there to see the relatives. Raagini cutely ran and came to Ishani from Amba were Amba before getting up saw Raagini with Ishani and smiling she sat back and started to chat with Laxmi and Baa.
Raagini(touching Ishani's cheek): Mama...
Shivanya:She is so white Ishani just like you.
Ishani(smiled to her and showing Shivanya to Raagini):Tell Aunty..
Raagini:Aun..au.
Shivanya(smile); Oh Raagini is not able to tell aunty tk tell me when you are able to tell.

Shikhar's chachi's daughter came there and sat next to Krisha and told about making all drink their juice or drink. She too joined to chat them.The servers brought the cool drinks to them and they said to keep the plate there and Shikhar's chachi daughter started to make all drink the juice of three to four sips.
Shivanya:(seeing that girl):I too want cool drink..
Shikhar's chachi's daughter:Haan Bhabhi let me(she gave the glass to Shivanya were she started to drink the cool drink).
Ishani(seeing bearer):Can I get Juice without chillness and make sure the glass is small.
Bearer:okay Madam..
Raagini(showing a cute face): Mama(showing the cool drink glass of Shivanya):Mama..
Ishani:Wait the bearer uncle will bring for you okay?
Raagini(shaking her head as okay); hmm

The bearer brought the Whiskey glasses filled plates to the men's group.Ishani's eyes fell on Ranveer and there were Drinks served.Ishani was waiting for Ranveer to see her were Ranveer smiling to Shikhar and in a cute look saw Ishani. Ishani signed him not to drink today. Ranveer shook his head as okay with a smile. All men's were taking drinks from the plates.
Ranveer(as the bearer came to him):Get me a cool drink.
Shikhar:Kya hua Ranveer? On my engagement also you didn't drink what you left drinking habit?
Sharman(sipping the drink): hmm as he has daughter now Ranveer has changed a lot.
Ranveer(smiling):Arrey it is also a reason and I didn't completely stop drinking and all today I am not in a mood to drink.

All smiled to Ranveer were they were kept on chatting some matters and drinking were the bearer came with the orange Juice glass and Ranveer started to drink. Ishani had a smile seeing the changed Ranveer in front of her.
Ishani(seeing Raagini who was seeing her);Raagini your Papa know? He has become so responsible towards us..
Raagini: hmm

As Raagini was responding the bearer brought the juice in the small glass and Ishani took the glass from the plate and showed the glass to Raagini.
Ishani:Have some what okay Baby..
Raagini: hmmm(drinking it and seeing Ishani with a smile of feeling the sweetness of the juice): hmm Mama.

Ishani smiling to Raagini and gave the glass to Raagini to sip were the cutie pie was sipping the juice well. Were all were enjoying the party and were waiting for the Sangeet to start after three hours.
To be continued πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
o_gudiya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ohii sakshi fi..
lovely gabulous fantastic epu..
Ishanhi has ranveerd name on hrr hnd..
So noe thry r going to dhare thr love..
Waiting fot sngeet..
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Kanchan ishani ragini scene was nice.Ranveer written in mehendi on Ishani's hand.ishveer conversation was very nice.lets c how their night will b.Disha is jealous of Parul.she can never change.i pity Krish.Shivanya showing mehendi design to Shhikar n with hand he showed superb was sweet