Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Episode 318
All the family members getting down from the car started to move inside the house were Ranveer and Ishani got down from the car. Ishani signed Ranveer to come inside having Raagini standing in the floor holding her hand.
Ranveer(giving a smile);Just only one phone call finishing the phone call let me come.
Ishani:(giving a cute smile):Tk...(holding Raagini's hand well):Chalo Baby walk..
Raagini: hmmm

The cutie pie started to walk cutely and Ishani was making her walk with a motherly affection. Ranveer took his phone and dialing to a number and having a business call saw the back of his wife and daughter with a smile. They went inside the house and Ranveer started to talk his call.All were going to their rooms to rest themselves for a while. Ishani made the cutie pie walk in the hall were Amba was coming from the kitchen after having water.
Amba(seeing Raagini and Ishani): Ishani today know? Raagini is looking so cute in this dress. (seeing Raagini):Come Raagini you can play with Dadi for sometime.
Raagini(seeing Amba a innocent look and seeing Ishani): Mama..Dadi..
Ishani:(smiling):Haan Baby go with Dadi and play..(seeing Amba): But maa you too sleep for sometime let me take care of Raagini.
Amba: Ishani as age goes know we people are not getting sleep. Let me have Raagini with me for sometime. If you want bring some of her toys she will be playing in our room.
Ishani(shaking her head as yes):tk maa let me bring her toys.

Both mother in law and daughter in law exchanged a beautiful smile were Amba took Raagini in her hand and the cutie pie held Amba's shoulders and smiled cutely to her. Amba started to climb the stairs and started to walk to her room were Ishani too started to climb the stairs and walk behind her. They split in both the side of the corridor and started to walk to their respective room.Ishani came to their room and went to the toys basket and took a mickey mouse doll and teddy bear and started to walk to Amba's room.When she came to their room Kailash was getting Raagini from Amba and was smiling to his pothi.
Ishani(entering their room): Maa..
Amba(turning and seeing Ishani); Haan Ishani come in..
Ishani(coming in with a smile): Raagini..
Raagini(seeing Kailash and seeing Ishani): Mama...
Ishani(keeping the teddy bear and mickey mouse in the bed):Elo tumhari toys
Raagini(with a aww expression): Mama...mobo..mic.
Ishani: Haan play with it and be with Dadi and Dada okay..
Raagini(took the teddy bear and seeing it): hmm
Ishani(seeing both Amba and Kailash): Tk Baba and Maa let me go to my room.
Amba:Tk Ishani..

Kailash too smiled to her and Ishani started walk out of the room and she was moving towards their room. She came to their room and locked the door and took dresses to change and was about to enter the washroom were the room door was knocked. She went to the door and opened the door were Ranveer was standing in front of her with a smile. Ishani signed him to come in and Ranveer too came inside and he locked the door. He turned and saw Ishani and seeing the dress in her hand.
Ranveer:you are going to change?
Ishani: Haan Ranveer want to rest for sometime so let me change and take rest..
Ranveer:Okay change but can you wait for few minutes?
Ishani(without understanding):Wait for a while but for what?
Ranveer:(seeing her from top to bottom):To admire you in this Saree.
Ishani(giving a impossible head shake):you are impossible in romance.
Ranveer(smiled to her);Sorry for not coming to home at the right time for 11 days. Almost all the time you were sleeping only when I came in the night here after there won't be heavy work.
Ishani:That's okay I can understand Ranveer you are the owner of complete business and it is obvious to get busy at times.
Ranveer:Thank you so much for understanding me but here after know I am not going to be away from you I am going to romance you because I missed you so much.
Ishani:oh..(she gave a casual look).
Ranveer(with a doubtful face):What you didn't miss me?
Ishani:Nahi(she hided the fun smile that came in her lips).
Ranveer:(in a cute tone):Really you didn't miss me?
Ishani(with a casual no head shake): haan no Ranveer I didn't
As they were cutely kidding each other there was a knock in their room door. Ranveer went and opened the door were Mala was standing with a bowl in her hand.
Mala:Bhaiya you asked for..(she showed the bowl).
Ranveer(getting it and giving a smile to her):Thank you.

Mala giving a head shake to Raveer started to move were Ishani was seeing with a not understanding face. Ranveer locked the room and turned to her were the glass bowl was full of Haldi  in it.
Ishani(seeing it):Ranveer Haldi?
Ranveer:Haan I said know let us too have a Haldi ceremony between us..
Ishani:Ranveer really I don't know how you get these ideas.
Ranveer:That is why I told you don't want to change come on(he got the dress from her hand and throw it to the bed):Be in the Saree itself.
Ishani:Ranveer no what are you doing?
Ranveer:(going near her cutely):Ishani almost all the days I have been busy only so let us be spending time with each other at least now.where is Raagini?
Ishani:she is with Maa.
Ranveer:hmm tk then what come let us have a Haldi Romance.
Ishani(who was not ready for this till now had a smile seeing Ranveer's cuteness).
Ishani(Went close to him and putting her hand around his neck):you are the man who know almost lakhs and lakhs idea in romance.
Ranveer(shaking his head as yes); hmm I am a man who knows romance so well. (showing the Haldi bowl): After the phone call I told Mala to make this ready and bring it to our room and she too brought it. you know Ishani? when I was ready to marry Rithika once you left me that time there was a Haldi ceremony but in Rithika's place I saw you only Ishani. I was loving you so much(with a painful eyes):Today you are with me will you give this happiness to me?
Ishani(with a emotional face took some Haldi from the bowl in his hand and cutely applied it in his cheek): hmm okay.(she smiled).
Ranveer:so nice now let me(he was about to take the Haldi).
Ishani:Ranveer..
Ranveer(before taking the Haldi stopping): Haan..
Ishani:Remove your coat and shirt and all If Haldi gives its mark in your shirt means its hard to wash..
Ranveer(with a smile): hmm okay

He kept the bowl in the tea poi and started to remove his coat and he put it in the bed and removed his tie and shirt and putting it in the bed was looking so handsome in his vest. Ishani was not able to stop her eyes from admire Ranveer now.
Ranveer(coming close to her and seeing her face):Is it okay?
Ishani shook her head as yes with a bit shyness.
Ranveer(with a smile took some Haldi in his hand and was about to apply it to Ishani):Now let me..
Ishani seeing him and before he could apply it moved two steps back were Ranveer left some part of Haldi from his hand. Ishani laughed cutely seeing Ranveer's expression of the Haldi falling in the floor.
Ranveer:(seeing her with fun cute look):Do you think I cannot apply on you?
Ishani:Try your best Mr. Vaghela..

Ranveer with a challenging smile took the Haldi in his both the hands and having it carefully started to move towards Ishani who was standing with cute face and Ranveer came near here were Ishani moved from him and started to run cutely inside the room. Ranveer came behind her.
Ranveer: Ishani don't run..
Ishani:Why you can't catch me?
Ranveer(running behind her):Who I cannot catch you? I can..
Ishani:Then catch..(she was running around the bed).
Ranveer(seeing Ishani well and in instant held his leg and sat in the floor):ouch...
Ishani(running and stopped seeing Ranveer sitting in the floor came to him and touching shoulders):Ranveer what happen?
Ranveer(immediately held her hand that was in his shoulder and got up and cutely applied the Haldi in her white fair cheek):That is it.
Ishani(cutely seeing him):So for this only you acted like..
Ranveer: Having leg pain.

He laughed cutely and immediately with romantic face pulled her close to him and took his other hand to her hip and applied the Haldi in her hip. Ishani closed her eyes feeling Ranveer's hand in he hips.
Ranveer(seeing Ishani closed her eyes went to her ears in a low tone):I love you.
Ishani opened her eyes and saw Ranveer and without able to feel him turned to the other side and showed her back. Ranveer with a smile went and took some more Haldi from the bowl and came and applied it in her back. Ishani closed her eyes and was feeling the move of Ranveer in her back. Ranveer completely in a seductive mood went and hugged Ishani from behind. Ishani rested her head in his chest well. Ranveer's hands started to move in Ishani's hand and applied Haldi in her hands. The Haldi in his hand was over and moved his hands to Ishani's stomach and hugged her well. Ishani's hand came over Ranveer's hands that was on her stomach. They lost each other in their embrace.
Ranveer(in a low tone in her ears):Did you like it?
Ishani: hmmm

Ranveer slowly taking his hand from her stomach and held her shoulders and turned her to him were Ishani was still now bowing her head. Ranveer without any other word pulled her close to him and hugged her so well.Ishani too with a love affection hugged him and rested her head in his chest.
Ranveer(hugging her well):Really you didn't miss me?
Ishani:(hugging him tightly):Miss you so much Ranveer.
Ranveer smiled and hugged her well were Ishani came out of the hug and saw Ranveer who was smiling cutely. Ishani took the Haldi from the bowl and was about to apply to Ranveer.
Ranveer:you are going to apply Haldi for me?
Ishani:Haan
Ranveer: Tk apply the Haldi but at the place which you like the most in me.
Ishani: hmm tk(she came near him and lovingly applied the Haldi in his cheek): I love your cheeks so much especially the four days unshaven beard.

Ranveer smiled to her were Ishani applied the Haldi in his chest and the scares of bullet shot.
Ishani(with a smile): Here after I should not hurt your heart.
Ranveer(cutely smiled and pulled her close to him):Tk Haldi romance was cute when are we going to have real romance?
Ishani(was blushing heavily):wo Ranveer...mein..

Before she could tell the door was knocked both of them saw each other and with face full of Haldi.
Ranveer:Ishani wait a while..
Ranveer entered the washroom and washed his face quickly and came out and took his shirt and wore it.
Ranveer:(seeing Ishani):go and be inside the washroom..
Ishani: Haan Raagini only I think take her inside..
Ranveer: hmmm

Ishani walked to the washroom and Ranveer opened the door were Raagini was cutely standing in front of him with Mickey mouse doll in her hand. And Amba was standing behind her. The cutie pie was looking the exact of him the standing way too didn't change.
Ranveer(cutely):What happen Baby? played with Dada and Dadi..
Raagini: hmm(she entered in the gap of Ranveer and went inside the room).
Ranveer smiled seeing Raagini and smiled to Amba.
Amba(smiling to him):Ranveer you are fine know?
Ranveer(with a not understanding face):Haan Maa why are you asking like this?
Amba:No Mala told you asked for Haldi to her. If we have wound only we will be using Haldi that is why I asked..
Ranveer(bit managing): Maa Ishani had a small wound in her leg for that only I told Mala to bring the Haldi.
Amba:Tk tk fine Ranveer take rest and don't go to office again. Be in home till tomorrow.
Ranveer(with a smile): Haan Maa.
Amba: Ishani?
Ranveer:She is changing Maa..
Amba:Tk tk let me go..
Ranveer:Haan

Amba started to move were the cutie pie was walking and touching the Haldi with her tiny hands. Ranveer locking the door and came and sat in the floor and faced Raagini.
Ranveer:What My cutie pie is doing?
Raagini(cutely showing her hands with Haldi): Papa..

Ranveer held her hand and lovingly applied it to his face with Raagini's hand. Raagini cutely smiled and took the Haldi and again applied it in Ranveer's face. Ishani slowly opening the washroom and came out of the room after washing her face. She saw Raagini cutely applying Haldi in Ranveer's face.
Ishani:Arrey what my cutie pie is doing?
Raagini(applying Haldi in Ranveer's face and smiling): Mama...
Ishani smiled were Ranveer was so cute in his complete haldi in his face.
Ishani:Tk Baby come sleep for sometime.
Raagini(applying the Haldi on Ranveer):Naa Mama.
Ranveer:Arrey let her Ishani..

Ishani too cutely sat to the height of Raagini the cutie pie smiling and applying Haldi to Ranveer.
Ranveer(seeing Ishani):Is your wound okay Ishani? If not let me apply the Haldi.
Ishani: Nahi nahi its okay now..
Raagini(cutely applied the Haldi in Ishani's cheek): Mama..
Ishani:Raagini...tum(cutely smiling to her and opened her hands)

The cutie pie came to the embrace of her mother. Ishani took her and washed her hands and changed the dress to cutie pie. Ishani changed herself and Ranveer too washing himself and changing himself and after a lot of time making the cutie pie to sleep her afternoon sleep.They all rested for a while.
To be continued πŸ˜‰
Mayashelly thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hy sakshi dii
The epi was so cute
Loved ishveer haldi romance...
They were so adorable
Wow. Ragini was just same exact copy of ranveer even the standing position. Oh cute she isπŸ˜›
Loved the scence ragini applying haldi to ranveer
Superb episode dr
Keep rocking
Keep smiling 😳
Take care dr πŸ˜‰
PrinceAsif thumbnail
Both 317 & 318 episodes r great... Happy to c the haldi romance of ISHVEER... I enjoyed both episodes fantastically... B safe & healthy sissy
Hafsa789 thumbnail
Hi sakshi
As usually beautifully written episode
Ishveer Haldi Romance is so cute
What ishani trying to say when Ranveer ask for real romance?
I like cutie Raghni when she applied haldi on her parents
Takecare
Update soon
Nandhini20 thumbnail
Hai sakshi please sorry for not replying for 4 episodes 
I read all the episodes all are very nice 
Raagini is very cute in all episodes
Ishveers romance with haldi is very cute
Raagini applying haldi on ranveer is also very cuter
Waiting for your next episode 
Bye
Take care
Nandhini20 thumbnail
Hai sakshi please sorry for not replying for 4 episodes 
I read all the episodes all are very nice 
Raagini is very cute in all episodes
Ishveers romance with haldi is very cute
Raagini applying haldi on ranveer is also very cuter
Waiting for your next episode 
Bye
Take care
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
most of d ppl call ranveer rv n ishani calls him ranveer.thats what ranveer likes also.thats so sweet.no wonder ranveer is lost in ishaani's beauty in yellow  saree.shikar shivanya scene was cute n romantic.loved when amba n baa were asked 2 apply haldi on shivanya in mother's position as she has no mother.shivanya,amba n baa scene was lovely n emotional.loved amba sayingthat its fro kanchana she learnt how 2 treat dil as she loved ishani a lot.waiting 4 more masti n romance in wedding funcs
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mayashelly

Hy sakshi dii
The epi was so cute
Loved ishveer haldi romance...
They were so adorable
Wow. Ragini was just same exact copy of ranveer even the standing position. Oh cute she isπŸ˜›
Loved the scence ragini applying haldi to ranveer
Superb episode dr
Keep rocking
Keep smiling 😳
Take care dr πŸ˜‰

Hi Maya
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the episode
happy you liked Ishveer haldi romance
yes they are adorable when they are romancing
yes Raagini such a copy of Ranveer even in standing position
glad you liked her cuteness
happy you liked the way Raagini applied Haldi to Ranveer
happy you liked the episode dear
keep smiling
take care
keep reading

πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PrinceAsif

Both 317 & 318 episodes r great... Happy to c the haldi romance of ISHVEER... I enjoyed both episodes fantastically... B safe & healthy sissy

Hi Prince
thanks for the comment
glad you liked both the episodes
glad you liked Haldi romance of Ishveer
happy you enjoyed both the episode
keep readingπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hafsa789

Hi sakshi
As usually beautifully written episode
Ishveer Haldi Romance is so cute
What ishani trying to say when Ranveer ask for real romance?
I like cutie Raghni when she applied haldi on her parents
Takecare
Update soon

Hi Hafsa
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the episode
happy you liked Ishveer haldi romance
ya let us see what Ishani was up to tell
glad you liked Raagini applying Haldi on her parents
ya let me update it dear
take care
keep reading