Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

Ragini has vaccination.but Ranveer is too busy 2 take them 2 hospital.got scared when disha devarsh exploited d situation n were about to take them 2 hospital.surpise was Shikar Shivanya's arrival.since they know that nirbhay can harm ishaani Shikar is ready 2 protect ishani.so sweet.loved shivanya getting attached 2 ishani.they want ishani 2 help in picking up wedding dresses.so sweet.Shikar shivanya argument n they saying that they enjoy it ws cute.shikar saying that he cant fall at amba's feet as junior vaghela is in his hands was funny

Hi Jasmine
thanks for the comment
yes Raagini had her vaccination and our hero was busy and he was ready to send
Ishani with Disha and Devarsh
sorry to scare you dear with the way that both stupids exploited the situation
glad you liked Shikhar and Shivanya coming and yes they know how Nirbhay
has harmed Ishani
our Shikhar is always Ready to protect Ishani
glad you liked Shivanya and Ishani attachment
yes they are wanting Ishani to pick dresses for them
happy you liked Shikhar and Shivanya arguments
happy you liked the way Shikhar told not able to feel in Amba's feet as Junior vagehela
in his hand
keep reading

😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

nice 2 c nirbhay ritika getting failed n frustrated abt not able 2 work out d plan.dress selec is over.ishani ragini scene was cute.but d best part was ishani shikar conversation.loved ishani telling him abt getting nitin n she is happy that tho shikar was heartbrojen now he has shivanya.shikar saying that he wants 2 live his whole life with shivanya was also nice

Hi Jasmine
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the way Nirbhay's plan getting failed and frustrated
yes now their dress selection is over
happy you liked Ishani and Raagini scenes
glad you liked Shikhar and Ishani conversation about Nitin
and Ishani's happiness in getting him back in her life
happy you liked the way Ishani was happy in getting Shivanya in Shikhar life
and Shikhar telling he want to live his complete life with Shivanya
keep reading

😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Hi friends,,,

Next Episode(317) will be Haldi ceremony of Shikhar and Shivaya.
Let me give the looks of Shikhar, Shivanya,Ishveer and Raagini. Hope all of you will enjoy this function episode. Let me post the images of how the character are going to look in the next episode have a look at it and continue reading.
Shikhar Mehra's look
White Shirt with blue jean pant.

Shivanya's look

Ishveer's Look

Finally got one image of our Cutie pie Raagini and her Look will be:

Regards
Sakshi

Edited by sakshi5050 - 7 years ago
naush2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
They all are looking so lovely.waiting for the episode.
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
i was rly waiting 4 the dress pics u were going 2 put 4 d wedding funcs n i'm very happy 2 c d haldi pics.all look so good looking in yellow n white
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 317
11 DAYS LATER..
RV MANSION...
It was morning 9 o clock were all were ready in the hall of RV mansion dressing themselves with the designer dresses.Men's were in their Sherwani and woman in their beautiful Saree. All were having a happy face of leaving to the Shikhar house for Haldi Ceremony. When it was exactly 9.10 Ishani was coming down in the stairs holding Raagini in her hand. Ishani was so beautiful in the Yellow Saree with Blue border and the blue blouse completely made her look simply beautiful. Cutie pie was wearing Yellow Shirt and pant with designs in it. The cutie pie was smiling so well. All the family members saw Ishani with a smile.
Amba(seeing Ishani): you are ready know Ishani?
Ishani: Haan Maa ready.
Amba(seeing Raagini):How cute my pothi is looking?.(she pinched Raagini's cheek).
Raagini(cutely):Dadi..

Amba having a smile showed her hands to Raagini were the cutie pie came to Amba.
Ishani: Maa morning itself Ranveer went to office.
Amba:Today also he went to office. Mala told he is having his breakfast in the room itself then he left to office. you should have told him to be in home for two days Ishani.Today and Tomorrow for us Shikhar's marriage is important know?
Ishani: Maa he said he will finish his work and come to Shikhar's house directly.
Amba(with a smile):Tk Ishani keep on reminding him then only he will come or else today also he will be sitting in office.
Ishani:Tk Maa let me..
Amba:Where is your father Ishani? He too should come know?
Ishani: Maa he said he will be coming to marriage tomorrow morning.
Amba:Tk tk (seeing Sharman):Shall we all start Sharman? all have come know?
Sharman(seeing all has come): krisha went to her house yesterday itself Kaki. Other all have come Kaki...
Baa:Tk Sharman then let us start now then only we will be reaching at the right time.
Sharman: Tk Baa.

Raagini cutely showed her hands to Ishani were Ishani took Raagini in her hand and the cutie pie showed the floor. Ishani with a smile left her daughter in the floor. Cutie held Ishani's hand and started to walk with Ishani. All were walking towards the entrance of the house. Disha and Devarsh too were walking with all.
Devarsh(in a low tone):Today Ishani is coming out only know? let us tell to Nirbhay..
Disha:Why you want to get scolding from Nirbhay again?
Devarsh:what? Now we are going to help him only know?
Disha: We are not able to take Ishani out alone when she was alone with us now the complete family is with her and now Shikhar family is also with her. So we need to see a chance and only inform to Nirbhay okay? or else we need to get scolding from Nirbhay only.
Devarsh: hmm okay fine let us see for the chance.
All walked and went to the parking were Raagini was walking cutely holding Ishani's hand.
Ishani(seeing Raagini);Come baby its getting late all have gone out we are only walking that too slowly.
Raagini(cutely showing the floor by walking):Mama...
Ishani:Baby shall we have a huggie..(she smiled).
Raagini(stopped and showed her hands open to Ishani): Mama...
Ishani took Raagini in her hand and made the cutie pie to hug her well and started to walk were Sharman and another Driver ready to drove two cars. All were getting settled in the car one by one were before Ishani could come to the parking her phone rang. Ishani saw the display and getting its Ranveer picked the call.
Ishani: (keeping the phone in ears): Hello Mr. RV.
Ranveer:(signing a file and giving to his staff):Hello call me Ranveer.
Ishani:Want me to call you by your name?
Ranveer: Haan I never like you calling me RV. Because for you I am Ranveer only..
Ishani:Let me call you but you should have been in house today at least Ranveer. you went to office early today also. for the past 11 days you are not with me as usual busy with your schedule going early and coming late.
Ranveer:Tk sorry today know all my works are almost over here after only my mangers should take care of the work. For few days I no need to be working this much hard so let me join the function soon.
Ishani:When will you come?
Ranveer: Haan go and be in the Haldi ceremony I will come(thinking for a while):Give the phone to Sharman
Ishani: hmm tk(she walked and went to Sharman who was about to get in the car):Sharman Bhaiya..
Sharman: Haan Ishani..get inside the car..
Ishani:(with a smile): Haan let me Bhaiya but (showing the phone to him):Ranveer is in the line he wants to talk to you..
Sharman:To me(he came to her and got the phone from Ishani and kept it in his ears): Hello Ranveer..
Ranveer: Sharman let me come to Shikhar's house directly you take all of them safely. Keep Ishani near you till you reach Shikhar's house okay?
Sharman: Haan Ranveer I can get why are you telling it? let me take care of Ishani and Raagini don't worry but come soon.
Ranveer: Haan I will let me cut the call now..
Sharman: Haan(he cut the call and giving the phone to Ishani and seeing her):Ishani get inside this car Ranveer has told you to be near me itself till you reach Shikhar house.
Ishani(with a smile): Haan tk Bhaiya..(she got inside the car and sat next to Parul in the back seat)

Parul was having Krish in her lap were Disha was sitting in the other side of Parul. Ishani sat making Raagini sit her lap were the cutie pie started to play with Krish and Ishani well.
Sharman and the next car drove by Driver started to move towards Shikhar's house.
SHIKHAR'S HOUSE..
Shikhar's house was so well decorated were all the relatives were starting to come to the house.Krisha too came yesterday and was helping Kanchan with all the works for the marriage. Kanchan and Raj Naryan was happy in welcoming all relatives to the function. Shivanya and her father with their relatives came inside the house were Kanchan gave a hug to Shivanya.
Shivanya's father:(seeing Kanchan and Raj Naryan): I am really happy to get your son married to my daughter.
Raj Narayan: Even we are really happy to welcome our daughter in law. We are waiting for her arrival.
Shivanya's father: I know its the ritual to make Haldi for bride in her home but as Shivanya does not have her mother only...
Kanchan:We planned to do it at the same time to Shikhar and Shivanya.(caressing Shivanya's hair):Here after I will take care of Shivanya..
Shivanya:Thank you (she had a emotional face and was about to cry).
kanchan: Arrey you are looking so beautiful in this Dress don't cry now its time for you to smile.

Shivanya smiled to her were they took them inside.Shikhar getting ready was coming down in the stairs were he stopped himself at a step seeing Shivanya walking in the hall with kanchan.
Shikhar was seeing Shivanya with a smile were he started to admire her. The beautiful yellow dress on Shivanya's body showed her like a angel to him. The yellow choli and Lehenga with Shawl make her look beautiful to everyone's eyes. Shikhar came down in the stairs.
Krisha(smiling to Shivanya seeing Shikhar):Bhaiya aagaye..
Shivanya's eyes immediately saw Shikhar and she had a shy smile. He was looking smart in his white shirt and blue jean.
Krisha(in a kidding tone):Bhaiya enough of seeing Bhabhi now for complete life she is going to be here only you can see her as much as you want.
Shikhar smiled a shy managing smile.
Kanchan:(from distance): krisha ek minute come here..
Krisha: haan Maa

Krisha moved from there were Shikhar walked to Shivanya and smiling to her..
Shikhar: you are looking so beautiful.
Shivanya(bowed her head in shyness): hmm thank you .
Shikhar(seeing her shyness):wow you know to feel Shy?
Shivanya(slowing seeing him pushing him lightly touching his shoulder): Naughty..(she moved from him with a cute smile).
Shikhar(feeling the place were Shivanya touched touching the place with his hand): Lucky man you are Shikhar?

As he was telling to himself all the members of RV family was entering the house.Shikhar with a smile came to them were Kanchan and Raj Naryan welcomed all of them.Shikhar got Amba, Kailash and Baa and Laxmi;s blessing falling in their feet. Kanchan got Raagini and smiled to the cutie pie and hugged Ishani well. They welcomed them. Shivanya too came and hugged Ishani and welcomed all and got the blessings from elders.
kanchan(having Raagini in her hand and seeing Ishani):Where is Ranveer Ishani?
Raj Naryan: Haan Ishani where is Ranveer? Is he coming behind..
Ishani:Uncle he has some important work in office but he will finish it and come for sure Uncle.
Raj Narayan: Hmm okay(he smiled)
Raagini cutely showed the floor were Ishani signed Kanchan to leave Raagini down .She too left Raagini down and the cutie pie held Ishani's hand and all started to walk inside. All entered the hall of the house and sat in the guests sofa.
Kanchan(seeing Amba and baa):Baa and Ambaji I have a request..
Baa: Haan tell us Kanchan.
Kanchan:wo..Shivanya does not have her mother so only we organized both groom and bride Haldi here itself. Now I want both of you to apply first Haldi for Shivanya in the place of her mother.
Baa(smiling): Haan we will she is too our family girl only know?
Amba:Haan Kanchan let me think she is my daughter let me..
kanchan:Tk come let us start the ceremony.

Raagini started to play with Manas and Sharman cutely running in the hall.
Sharman(seeing Ishani): Ishani go and be near Shivanya.Let us be with Raagini.
Ishani:Tk Bhaiya If she cries bring her to me.
Sharman: haan tk.

Ishani too started to walk were Parul too came holding krish in her hand to the place of Haldi Ceremony. Shivanya sat in the stool and Shikhar too sat in a stool.They said Shikhar to remove his shirt and he removed his shirt and gave his shirt to Raj Naryan. He sat in his vest.Ranveer was entering inside the house and he saw the whole house looking so busy with the Haldi function. He was smiling seeing the happiness.Sharman smiled to Ranveer and the cutie pie seeing Ranveer went and hugged Ranveer's leg well.
Shraman:Are you free from now?
Ranveer: haan I am free till tomorrow for sure. And for few more days no need to be very hard working.
Sharman:Tk bit relax yourself.
Ranveer: Haan..

As they were talking Raagini cutely showed her hands to Ranveer. Ranveer with a smile took his daughter in his hand. She was touching Ranveer's cheek with her tiny hand.
Shivanya was feeling thinking about her mother for a while were Amba came and stood near her and caressed her hair.
Amba:Kya hua Shivanya? feeling for your mother..
Shivanya(managing herself): Haan I am thinking If my mother is near me..
Ishani(with a smile): Shivanya for that only Baa and Maa has come they will do it and you no need to feel because(showing Kanchan aunty): Kanchan Aunty will be the best mother for you.
Amba: haan Ishani is right you know what? seeing Kanchan only I got to know how we should treat Daughter in law. She was the one who treated Ishani with complete respect and seeing that only I am taking care of Ishani now. Let me think you as my daughter and do it and Baa too will have you as her pothi and do the Haldi to you.
Baa: Haan Shivanya we all are with you.
All smiled and Shivanya too smiled and all were so happy.
Kanchan gave the Haldi to Amba and Amba applied the Haldi for Shivanya were Shivanya was smiling with full of happiness. Amba moved and Baa came and kept Haldi for Shivanya.Shivanya's  father thanked Amba and Baa were they gave a smile to him. Kanchan made the Haldi for Shikhar.Shikhar was smiling to well. Amba and Baa came and applied Haldi for Shikhar also. Kanchan told Ishani to apply Haldi for Shivanya and she applied the Haldi for Shivaya and they exchanged a friendly smile. They called all the relatives for applying the Haldi to the couple. All came one by one and were doing the Haldi for the couple.
Ranveer(making Raagini smile and seeing Ishani from distance and seeing Raagini):So cute know? tumhari Mama..
Raagini(shaking her head as yes): hmm Mama.(she showed her hand to Ishani): Mama..
Ranveer:Shall we go?(he walked to Ishani and stood behind her in a low tone): Ishani..
Ishani(who was seeing the Haldi ceremony turning back and with a smile):Ranveer you came?
Ranveer: Its almost half an hour I came.(in a longing tone):Should also concentrate on husband Ishani.
Ishani(smiling to him): Let me concentrate but for that you should be in home(seeing Raagini): Kya hua Baby? you are this much silent now..?
Raagini(without getting showing Ranveer): Papa(and showing her hand to Ishani): Mama...
Ishani:(showing Shikhar and Shivanya):See Shikhar Uncle and Shivanya Aunty..

Raagini seeing both with Haldi in their face laughed cutely.
Ishani:you should not laugh Baby its a ritual okay..
Raagini(shaking her head as yes): hmmm

Ranveer fell for Ishani were she looked so cute in her yellow Saree.
Ranveer(in a low tone): Ishani..
Ishani:hmm
Ranveer:Shall we too have a Haldi ceremony?
Ishani(seeing him with a doubtful face):Hello we are married and we have a daughter you are talking about Haldi ceremony for us.
Ranveer: Haan we have Haldi ceremony for our marriage but we didn't do it for ourselves right. you were about to marry Chiraag and I was about to marry Rithika for that persons only we got our Haldi. Let us celebrate between us.
Ishani(seeing him with  fun smile): Pagal..(she smiled cutely and went to Amba).

Ranveer admired her and held Raagini well with affection.Kanchan and Raj Narayan came and welcomed Ranveer and  Shikhar too sitting for the Haldi and welcomed Ranveer with a head shake Ranveer too smiled to him. Finally all Haldi was done so well.
Baa:Fine Kanchan Haldi is done next function is..
Kanchan:Today evening we have planned for Mehandi Ceremony and in the night it will be Sangeet.
Baa:Tk tk..
Kanchan:All of you be here itself know?
Baa: we didn't bring our dresses let us go and come back for sure.
Kanchan:come early in the evening
Amba;surely we well Kanchanji..

All smiled and Kanchan and Raj Naryan took all the guests for the lunch and all having their lunch and went to the rooms allotted for them.RV family too after having lunch were ready to leave were before they leave.
Shikhar(seeing Ranveer and Ishani):you all can stay here itself I think..
Ranveer: Nahi Shikhar already your house is full with relatives let us go home and relax ourselves and come back in the evening.
Shivanya: Surely you all need to come Ranveer.
Ranveer: Haan we will Shivanya.
Shivanya(seeing Ishani):Ishani we should dance in the Sangeet.
Ishani(with a smile); Haan surely..Tk let us leave now.
All with a smile started to tell bye to Shikhar family and started to walk out of the house. Ranveer held Raagini well and took Ishani and Raagini with him in his car were Sharman and another car all the others occupied. The cars started to move back to RV mansion. Ishani was playing with Raagini sitting next to Ranveer were Ranveer was cutely looking at her and smiling while driving. All the cars reached back to RV mansion parking and all started to walk inside the house.
To be continued 😉
Mayashelly thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hy sakshi dii
The epi is so niz
Shikar and shivanya's haldi 😉
Asusual you rocked it dr
Waiting for their marriage now
And ranveer is quite free for sometime after these many days. 😃
Hope he could spend some time with Ishani and ragini..
Update next soon dr
Keep smiling 😳
Take care 😊
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: naush2015

They all are looking so lovely.waiting for the episode.

Hi Naush
happy you liked the look
episode is updated dear
keep reading 😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

i was rly waiting 4 the dress pics u were going 2 put 4 d wedding funcs n i'm very happy 2 c d haldi pics.all look so good looking in yellow n white

Hi Jasmine
happy you liked their haldi pics
and yes their marriage looks are on the way
keep reading 😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mayashelly

Hy sakshi dii
The epi is so niz
Shikar and shivanya's haldi 😉
Asusual you rocked it dr
Waiting for their marriage now
And ranveer is quite free for sometime after these many days. 😃
Hope he could spend some time with Ishani and ragini..
Update next soon dr
Keep smiling 😳
Take care 😊

Hi Maya
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the episode of Shikhar and Shivanya's haldi
ya their marriage on the way
now Ranveer is hit free after these many days
surely he need to spend time with Ishani and Raagini
ya let me update it dear
keep smiling
take care