Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amirthaa thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Hi shakshi
I hve become ur fan and i'm now only reading ur work...
Waiting for d next episode eagerly...
keep up ur skill...😛

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Episode 315
NIRBHAY'S HOUSE
Nirbhay's who was having his bread omelet sitting in his bed hearing the beep sound of this phone took his phone from the bed. He saw a message from Disha and he immediately opened the message. Nirbhay's stubborn face reading the message was turning to a cunning face and a cunning smile came to his lips.
Nirbhay:(to himself):Ishani madam you are making me run behind you so much. Enough at least today you should die and I should kill you. Now Ishani is coming means let me go to City hospital now and with Disha's help I can locate where is Ishani in that hospital and when she is coming out let me kill her. (he kept the plate in the bed and got up from the bed).
Nirbhay went to the draw and opened it and took the Knife and keeping it in his pocket came to Rithika's room. Rithika was watching TV. Nirbhay entered Rithika's room and came and stood in front of the TV hiding Rithika's view to the TV.
Rithika(seeing Nirbhay got up from the bed and seeing him):What is this Nirbhay? why are you standing in front of the TV now..Its a nice program move now..
Nirbhay(with a anger): you came her to revenge Ranveer and Ishani or to sit and watch TV program?
Rithika(seeing Nirbhay's anger):To revenge Ranveer and Ishani only what doubt you have in that?
Nirbhay: Now Disha messaged me that now Ishani is coming to city hospital at least today I should surely finish her and she should die.
Rithika(seeing Nirbhay's face in thoughts): hmm you are also telling the same thing only all the time. With my effort I introduced Disha and Devarsh to you even with their help you were not able to do anything to Ishani. This time also you will be leaving the chance only.
Nirbhay(seeing Rithika not telling anything for the matter he said):Hello Rithika what are you thinking?
Rithika(bringing a made up smile): Nothing I am praying god that at least today we should kill that Ishani who was responsible for Naina's dead. And by Ishani's dead we need to make Ranveer cry.
Nirbhay(shaking his head as okay): hmm tk come now let us go to City hospital.
Rithika:Am I needed Nirbhay? you are only going to kill Ishani and for your help two henchman is enough I think.To the extreme I can I did what all help I can do in revenging Ishani and Ranveer. But today you are going to stab Ishani and Ishani is going to get stabbed what is the work for me in it?. you go and come Nirbhay surely you will succeed today.
Nirbhay(listening to her silently):Arrey how can you tell that? we are partners in revenging Ranveer and Ishani. Do you want me to stab Ishani or not?
Rithika:Arrey surely you need to do that then only that Ranveer will cry for his whole life.
Nirbhay(with a cunning face):Then come with me or else I will drop the idea of stabbing Ishani..
Rithika(in thoughts): As though he will stab her for sure. (smiling to him):Okay let me come..
Nirbhay: hmm come..

Nirbhay started to walk were Rithika turning off the TV with a irritating face started to walk behind Nirbhay.They came to the car and making the henchman and the black cloth ready started to travel towards City hospital.
RV MANSION..
Mala brought the feeding bottle by filling milk it in to the hall and she came near Ishani. Mala gave the feeding bottle to Ishani and gave a smile and head shake and started to move to kitchen to continue making the lunch ready. Ishani held Raagini well and kept the feeding bottle in her bag.
Ishani(seeing Disha and Devarsh): haan let us go Disha and Devarsh.
Devarsh(with a smile): hmm okay Ishani.

Disha with a smile to Ishani started to walk.  Disha and Devarsh was happy that what they thought is going to happen today.
Ishani(seeing Raagini);let us go out..
Raagini(cutely): hmmm

They three started to walk towards the entrance of the house were when Ishani was about to keep her fourth step towards the entrance they heard a voice "Ishani madam" in front of them. All the three of them saw in front of them were Shikhar and Shivanya were standing with a smile in their faces. Disha and Devarsh were shell shocked seeing Shikhar and Shivanya there.They really didn't expect it.
Ishani(having a bright smile seeing Shikhar and Shivanya):Shikhar and shivanya welcome come in..
Shikhar and shivanya exchanging a smile to each other came near Ishani with a smiling faces.
Shivanya(seeing Raagini):oh my cute baby how cute you are?
(she pinched cutie pie cheek).
Raagini(cutely smile): wo...
Shivanya: oh you are trying to talk? so sweet(seeing Ishani):Are you going anywhere Ishani?
Shikhar: Haan are you going anywhere Ishani? Did we disturb you?
Ishani:(with a smile): Nothing like that today is Raagini's vaccination and for that only I,Disha and Devarsh were going to hospital.Due to that Nirbhay matter Ranveer is not allowing me alone Shikhar that is why I was about to leave with Disha and Devarsh.
Shikhar:Haan that is good only Ishani. That Nirbhay and his family had kidnapped you almost two times and its really good only for us to be precaution. Tk shall I come with you for vaccination?
Shivanya(with a smile): Haan Ishani go with Shikhar and come.
Disha and Devarsh exchanged a shocked look.
Ishani: Arrey its okay let our hospital matter be a side but you both tell me the reason for your visit to RV mansion?
Shivanya:Ishani we are going to get married and only 13 more days for our marriage and we need to select dresses for all our functions know? that is why we both came to you.

Raagini cutely showed her hands to Shikhar were Shikhar took Raagini in his embrace and started to make the cutie pie play. He was showing his car key to her to make her smile.
Ishani:(after giving Raagini to shikhar):Arrey in that what I should do?
Shikhar:arrey what is this Ishani?(managing Raagini who was touching his cheek with her hand): you are our friend and you only know what will fit for us and you should only give us idea of how we should look during our Haldi ceremony, Mehandi ceremony and Marriage. you are the dress selection for both Bride and groom.
Ishani:(with a smile seeing Shivanya):So happy you are so much friendly with me to the extreme of giving the dressing selection in my hand.
Shivanya: Ishani I have only few friends and all of them have settled in foreign countries but after seeing you know more than all the friends I am feeling so happy to be with you. So only I and Shikhar decided to take your help in our dress selection. you can do it know? If you want go with Shikhar and do Vaccination for Raagini and then come and select the dresses for us.
Ishani:wo..(before Ishani could tell).

They heard a voice behind them "Arrey Shikhar and Shivanya".
All turned and saw that side were Amba and Kailash were standing there. Shikhar and Shivanya smiled to them and Shivanya went and fell in their feet they blessed her.
Shikhar(with a smile and managing Raagini who was holding his neck so well):Sorry Aunty and Uncle now I can't fall in your feet as Junior vaghela is in my hand.
All laughed hearing it..
Amba(caressing Shikhar's head):But our blessings will be always with you.
Ishani(seeing Amba): Maa Shikhar and Shivanya has come to make me select their dresses for all the ceremony.
Amba:(smiling to Ishani): Haan do it for them. you are their friend do it.Are you going out for the selection Shikhar?
Shikhar: Nahi Aunty I have ordered for the designer. We planned to see Ishani and tell about dress selection and If she is okay let me call him he will come and show us the dresses model and catalogue and getting our size he will make it ready by all the function start.
Amba:Tk tk call him and ask him to come to our house..
Ishani: But Maa Raagini's vaccination is today only. I was about to go for hospital that time only Shikhar and Shivanya came. Ranveer is busy it seems and he told me not to go alone and told me to go with Disha and Devarsh. So only we three were going to hospital.
Amba(seeing Disha and Devarsh standing with shocked faces and giving a smile to Ishani): Ishani I and Baba are there know? give the reports of Raagini and tell what that vaccination name is let us go and make the vaccination for Raagini and come. You be with Shikhar and Shivanya and select their dresses as their marriage is nearing.
Ishani(had a smile): Haan Maa she will be with you for sometime but she will cry for injection that time alone manage her and after the injection give her the milk.
kailash:Arrey Ishani we are there know? let us take care.
Ishani(shaking her head as okay): Okay Baba(seeing Raagini in Shikhar hand): Baby go with Dadi out..
Raagini(cutely showing out):Wo...
Ishani: Haan there only..
Shikhar(kissing Raagini with affection):Bye go safely..(gave Raagini to Amba).
Amba(got Raagini and seeing Shikhar and Shivanya):Call that Dress designer and before he comes to home have something for the lunch and then start the dress selection.
Shivanya: haan okay Aunty.
Ishani: Maa go with Driver and even  take a security with you.
Amba:Tk Ishani.

Ishani took the feeding bottle and reports from her bag and gave it to Amba. Amba getting it and giving the feeding bottle to Kailash and having the report and Raagini in her hand they both shaking their heads with smile to all started to walk towards the entrance.
Amba(stopping and seeing Devarsh and Disha):Devarsh,Disha if you want come with us..
Disha(managing smile):Its okay Kaki Kaka is with you know? we thought to come for Ishani only now you both can manage Raagini.
Amba(smiling to her):hmm that is good.go and have your lunch.
Disha:Tk Kaki..

They both started to walk were the cutie pie was so happy as they are taking her out of the house. Ishani till now seeing Raagini is leaving and once they left.
Ishani(seeing Shikhar and Shivanya):Come on both of you to the dinning table let us have the lunch.
Shikhar: Haan tk..(before walking seeing Devarsh):Devarsh where is Krisha?
Devarsh(with a smile):She has gone to Gym.  She will come after sometime.
Shikhar:So good (seeing Disha):How are you Disha?
Disha(with a tension and hiding it without anyway smiling): Haan I am doing good.Excuse me..

Telling it Disha started to walk were Devarsh too giving head shake to Shikhar and went behind her. Shikhar seeing Devarsh with a not liking face turned and searching for Ishani and Shivanya were both were in the dinning table now.
Ishani: Mala is lunch ready?
Mala:(being in the kitchen): haan Bhabhi let me bring.
Ishani: hmm okay.
Shikhar(with a smile went and sat in the dinning chair): hmm If ladies join as the group know you people will forget the men.
Ishani: Hello lawyer sir..you are going to get married here after like this only.
Shikhar(smiling); Haan what to do? we people need to pet you pamper you but you will forget us If you get a companion.
Ishani: Hello Shikhar stop arguing with me and call to the dress designer and now Lunch is ready it seems before we finish our lunch that Designer can come to home.
Shikhar: hmm okay.

Shikhar took his phone and called to the Dress designer were Mala started to keep the lunch in the dinning table. Shikhar finishing the call.
Shikhar:Tk he will be coming with in next half an hour let us finish our lunch by that time.
Ishani: Haan(seeing Mala who was arranging the food in the dinning table): Mala serve all..
Mala:Tk Bhabhi..

Mala started to serve them with the lunch were all the three were having a chat and were enjoying their lunch.
Shivanya: (seeing Shikhar):you are a very big lawyer only know?
Shikhar: (having the food in his mouth):Hello what doubt you have in it?
Shivanya: Then why can't you do anything to that Nirbhay?
Ishani(having the lunch);Arrey Shivanya how you know Nirbhay?
Shivanya:Haan Shikhar told me everything.After Shikhar left you with Ranveer are people allowing you to live peaceful?. He said everything about Nirbhay and Naina and their family.The men who see other female in a wrong motive should be punished severally.
Ishani:Its okay leave them let them be in their own life but all I want is they should not hurt any of my family members. See now we are not able to go out of the house alone as Nirbhay's sister came and informed us that Nirbhay is out of coma and be safe with him. He may revenge us. Because of it we are not able to be free and independent. On that day If Shikhar didn't help me we could not even imagine what would have happen to me and Baba.
shivanya: Haan Shikhar told me everything Ishani. Shikhar need to help you for sure because you are the reason for Shikhar being this much good boy now?
Shikhar:Hello what before that I was a bad boy?
Shivanya: Haan you told me know you had many girl friends once and Ishani only changed you that is what I said.
Ishani:Arrey you both will be always arguing?
Shivanya: Haan Ishani we are like this only but we enjoy it..

They three smiled to themselves and were happily having their lunch.
To be continued 😉
behirlover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi sakshi
 such an amazing updates dear
ishani was about to go but again her good luck supported her and shikhar came at perfect time
disha and devarsh they will sure be going to get killed by nirbhay for always flopping his plans
and ritika was very funny here she actually was speaking the truth
so shikhar's marriage is coming up that means celebration time for ishveer also
thnx for pm
waiting for next
o_gudiya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hii sakshi di.. 
I am reallu very dorry for not replying from 5 6 epusodes.. 
I am busy in studies as i am preparing for boards.. 
But i read your updstes daily.. 
Loved the romantic ishani... 
Sigh.. Ishani is saved due to shivanya n shikhar.. 
Ranveer is very busy nowa days.. 
Uodatw soon.. 
Sorry once again
PrinceAsif thumbnail
Oo...shikhar & shivanya saved ISHANI at the dead of the moment... I'm now having a temporary relief...but Ishani is still on the bottom line...she's still in danger zone...hope all will b good...b safe & sound sissy...great episode
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Episode 316
When Shikhar, Shivanya and Ishani were smiling to each other and were enjoying their lunch Disha and Devarsh were in the upstairs and seeing the three.
Disha(in anger):This Shikhar and Shivanya does not have any other job? Only Ishani need to select dress for them? oh now what I will tell to Nirbhay?
Devarsh: What you called to Nirbhay?
Disha: I messaged him that Ishani will be coming to city hospital. He too would have seen the message and don't know what he is doing now? what will I tell him now?
Devarsh(in a anger):Complete plan was spoiled. (seeing Shikhar who was laughing to Ishani and Shivanya):this Shikhar from the day 1 I was loving Krisha he does not like me.He is seeing me as the man I am unfit to earn. With this Nirbhay help I thought to get money and settle in my life but we are not able to give Ishani in Nirbhay's hands. (seeing Disha):Tk that Nirbhay is a hard man call him and tell him that Ishani is not coming.
Disha:I am scared...
Devarsh:you should have informed after we left from the house why did you do it so quickly?
Disha:I thought it will be easy for Nirbhay to come to the spot early that is why I messaged as soon as I got to know the hospital name but I really didn't expect this kind of twist.
Devarsh: but what ever happens we need to tell Nirbhay know? call him and let us tell him..
Disha:Tk what ever happens for the money we need to bear everything(telling it she took her phone and dialed to Nirbhay's number and hearing the ring waited for Nirbhay to pick the call)
Nirbhay's car coming to the hospital parking hearing Nirbhay's phone ringtone he took his phone from the pocket. Getting its Disha picked the call.
Nirbhay: Haan Disha tell me I am near Hospital only where are you with Ishani?
Disha(she was shocked to hear Nirbhay has come to the hospital):This early you came to hospital..?
Nirbhay: Hospital is almost near to my house only so only I came quickly tell me where are you?
Disha:Nirbhay.. wo...(she was sweating).
Nirbhay:Arrey what happen?
Disha:No finally (gaining the guts and taking a deep breath):Ishani didn't come to the hospital now.
Nirbhay(in a heavy shouting tone);Then why the hell you told me that she is coming here?
Disha(who was shocked hearing Nirbhay's tone grasping heavily):Wo...wo...she came with us only but..but in between her two friends came and she gave her child to her mother in law and father in law and they have only come to the hospital.
Nirbhay: Bull shit just shut up I told you to bring Ishani out not that old people out of the house. (he cut the call)

Disha hearing the call is cut taking the phone from her ears and saw Devash with a bit feared look.
Rithika(seeing Nirbhay's anger):What happen?
Nirbhay:(seeing driver);Go back to home..
Driver:Tk Bhaiya(he started to drive back to home).
Nirbhay(seeing Rithika):This Disha and Devarsh are really stupid they told Ishani is coming to hospital and now they are telling she didn't come.
Rithika(in thoughts):Don't know when you will kill Ishani? All the time only having anger face and doing nothing(managing herself):Tk let us see for a chance.
Nirbhay was anger still now and they were moving towards their home.
RV MANSION..
Devarsh(seeing her tensed face):What happen?what did Nirbhay tell?
Disha(taking a deep breath):This Nirbhay know? he is a very terror person it seems. He scolded me well.
Devarsh:Without scolding what he will do? last time also we were not able to hand over Ishani to him now also we were not able to bring Ishani out of the house means..
Disha(with a anger face seeing Ishani who was smiling to Shikhar and Shivanya and having her lunch):Don't know what to do to this Ishani? From my childhood I never had any affection for her.I thought that I am the legal heir for this house but our faith finally we are in this house in the shadow of this Ishani.
Devarsh:Disha forget the past now let us think some way to take Ishani out and get the money from Nirbhay.
Disha(with a anger);Let us think afterwards now I want some rest.
Telling it she moved from there and started to walk to her room.
Devarsh(seeing Shikhar in anger): In front of him I to will get money and show him who I am?(giving a anger look went from there to his room).
Ishani, Shivanya and Shikhar finished their lunch and they came to the hall were that was the time a dress designer Shikhar called came and he introduced himself to him. All his other workers were bringing the model dresses in the hanger stands and were keeping the stands each side.
Dress designer:These are the models madam and I have some other models in catalogue. If you want these dresses you can fit these dresses to your size and If you select the Catalogue dress let me deliver it by two more days.
Shivanya:hmm okay(seeing Ishani):Tk Ishani shall we start..
Ishani: Haan sure.. first let us get for you then let us see for shikhar..
Shikhar(in a fun making ): Haan for Shivanya itself select the dress first because you girls only will take time.

Shivanya and Ishani giving a cute fun look on Shikhar started to go and see the dresses for Shivanya. Ishani,Shivanya and Shikhar with a lot of cute arguments and discussion with the dress designer. With the help of the model dresses and catalogue they were selecting dresses for Shivanya for all the ceremony. The time was running were it was exactly 1 and 1/2 an hour when they choose two dresses for Shivanya.
Ishani(with a smile):Finally two dress for you Shivanya.One dress wear after Haldi Ceremony and one for Mehandi and Sangeet ceremony. And your bride dress Kanchan aunty will give you.
Shivanya:(smiling);Thank you Ishani.
Ishani:you are welcomed my friend go upstairs and try the dresses and see all are fitting you or we should alter.
Shivanya:Tk let me but where to go and change?
Ishani:Go upstairs and right side third room is my room. go and chance there.
Shivanya:hmm okay..

Shivanya started to move towards the stairs..
Shikhar:hmm tk Ishani now select the dresses for me.
Ishani:Arrey let Shivanya come. She too will have certain taste for her husband know? let her come and choose dress for you.
Shikhar:Tk fine as you ladies wish..(thinking for a while):Ishani can I ask you something?
Ishani(cutely smile): hmm ask what is the new habit of asking permission and all?
Shikhar(smiling to her): Ishani you said Nitin Sir as you father know when you came to my engagement that time I was not able to talk about it. By the by how you came to know he is your father?
Ishani: Shikhar when he was once working in Ranveer's office I don't know he is my father. Thinking I am dead and after Maa too left all of us Papa too left from Mumbai. By god grace I saw him during Rithika kidnapped me. After seeing Papa after these many days Ranveer only told me he is my real father.
Shikhar:How Ranveer knows this?
Ishani: He already knows it before our marriage itself Shikhar. As we had misunderstanding only he didn't get chance to tell. After seeing Papa these many years he said me the truth.
Shikhar(shaking his head with a smile): Ishani once know? when you came in my life that time you will be so pity to see. Even if you smile there will be a pain in it but now know seeing you happily smiling I am really happy. Now you got a good relationship your father here after you no need to worry about anything Nitin sir did many things for you in that Kidnap matter.That time itself there was a affection in his eyes for you. Now you got him in your life here after everything will go well.
Ishani: Haan  shikhar I am really happy for being with Papa. I am spending time with him when I am getting time. I am really happy. I got a good family again a good husband, good mother in law and father in law and now my daughter but everything is because of you only Shikhar. You helped me to come out of the jail and you gave me back to Ranveer hiding your pain. But now God has given you Shivanya she will be your complete happiness here after. I was so worried to see you heart broken once but you got what you deserve in life.
Shikhar: hmm I am really happy with Shivanya Ishani. I really feel I should live the whole life with her.
Ishani: you will..

They were exchanging a smile were Amba and Kailash entered the house with Raagini in Amba's shoulders.
Ishani(with a smile going to Amba): Maa vaccination done?
Amba(with a smile); Haan Ishani done she is sleeping now.
Ishani:She cried a lot Maa?
Amba; Haan she cried a lot but giving the milk she was okay Ishani while coming itself she slept.
Ishani: hmm tk Maa(she took Raagini from Amba and the cutie pie moved her head cutely and rested her head in Ishani's shoulders).
Kailash(seeing Shikhar):Is your dress selection done Shikhar?
Shikhar: Nahi uncle now only Shivanya dress selection was over next only my dress selection.
Ishani:Tk Shikhar be here let me make Raagini sleep in the room and come.
Shikhar: Haan tk.
Baa(after having her lunch in her room came to the hall and seeing Shikhar with a smile):Shikhar..
Shikhar: Baa(he lovingly hugged her):
Baa:When did you come?
Shikhar:Almost 2 hours I am here only. I and Shivanya came to select the dresses with the help of Ishani. Now only Shivanya dress selection over and she has gone up to trail check the dresses.
Baa: hmm okay let her come next is dress selection for you?
Shikhar: Haan Baa.

Ishani came after making Raagini sleep in the room and Shivanya came after checking the dress for her and seeing Baa she fell in her feet and got the blessings. Now Next they started to select the dresses for Shikhar. All were telling their suggestion to Shikhar for his dresses. It was next one hour where they finalized the dress for Shikhar. He made the check and both Shivanya and Shikhar gave the dresses to the dress Designer for alterations. Everything was done and Dress designer were leaving from there.As they were leaving Krisha came back and seeing Shikhar and Shivanya she hugged both of them and was happy.
Shikhar:Arrey where did you go Krisha? Devarsh said you went to Gym and for coming back this much time.
krisha: I went to Gym only Bhaiya but as my friend was also with me we went to shopping and came.
Shikhar:Tk Krisha(seeing Ishani):Tk Ishani and all of you come to all the functions..
Baa: Haan we will
Shikhar:only 13 more day and the 13th day morning I will be married to Shivanya. (seeing Shivanya):Shall we go?
Shivanya: Haan(seeing Ishani and all):Thank you so much all for helping us in selecting the dress as Shikhar said I want all to be in our marriage in all the functions.

All with a happy smile shook their heads as yes and giving a happy smile to all and Shivanya and Shikhar left from the house.
All with the happiness were moving back to their rooms.The time ran and It was exactly 8.30 when Ranveer came back to home tiered and he climbed the stairs and he came to their room. Raagini was sleeping well and Ishani was sitting and reading a book. Ishani seeing Ranveer and smiling to him got up from the sofa keeping the book in the sofa.
Ishani:Ranveer ...
Ranveer(with a tired face hugged her well):Feeling tired Ishani.
Ishani(hugging him well);Tk fresh up and come let me bring dinner for you and you can sleep.
Ranveer;hmm okay

He came out of the hug and went and took the night dresses and entered the washroom. Ishani started to walk to the kitchen and took dinner for Ranveer and milk for Raagini in the feeding bottle and she came up. She kept the dinner in the tea poi and kept the feeding bottle in the lamp table. Ranveer came and had his dinner and finishing it he came and sat in the bed were Ishani changing herself sat next to Raagini who was sleeping between them.
Ranveer:How was Raagini's vaccination?Was it painful to her? I told you to message but you didn't message me and I too didn't get time to call you.
Ishani(with a smile): I didn't go to hospital Ranveer when I was about to go with Disha and Devarsh Shikhar and Shivanya came here to select dresses for their marriage ceremonies. So I sent Ragini with Maa and Baba. From the time she came she is sleeping only Ranveer and She woke up in the evening and again she slept so well again. She had dinner also very less only that is why I have milk ready for her. She will wake up If she feel hungry.
Ranveer: Tk tk Did all of you selected Dress for Shikhar and Shivanya?
Ishani:Done Ranveer we should go to all the functions in their marriage.
Ranveer: haaan we will Ishani.

As they were talking the cutie pie cutely cried and rotated in the bed. Ishani and Ranveer exchanged the smile. The cutie pie got up and sat in the bed.
Raagini: Mama(tears were coming).
Ishani(made Raagini stand and wiping her tears):Tk don't cry.
Raagini(showing her hand were Injection was made):Mama..
Ishani(with a affection):Tk tk it won't pain here after. (she took the milk bottle and gave it to Raagini).
Raagini(without sipping): Naa maa..
Ishani:Arrey kya hua baby? you will be feeling hungry know? you didn't have the dinner also well..
Raagini(cutely):Kani..
Ranveer(with a smile):Raagini...
Raagini(seeing Ranveer cutely coming to him): Papa..

Ranveer took Raagini and made the cutie pie close in his embrace.
Ranveer:Let Papa tell Kahani to you(signing Ishani to give the feeding bottle to him and getting it):Have the milk okay. (he kept the feeding bottle near Raagini's mouth): Once there was...a(he started to tell as story.
Ishani with a smile saw her husband and daughter together and had a happiness in her heart. Ranveer narrating the story after a while the cutie pie drinking half of the milk and was sleeping in Ranveer's stomach.
Ishani (with a smile wiped Raagini's mouth with a hand kerchief):Tk Ranveer you too sleep looking so tiered..
Ranveer: Haan really work is heavy Ishani now a days. Don't know when I am going to get break?
Ishani: you will Ranveer relax yourself now sleep.(she took Raagini slowly from him and made cutie pie lay between them).
Ranveer:Tk good night..
Ishani: Haan good night(she turned off the lights):

Ranveer and Ishani laid beside Raagini and were sleeping well.
To be continued 😉
PrinceAsif thumbnail
Great episode... Fantastic s always...Great to c the happy moments of shikhar & shivanya...b healthy sissy
o_gudiya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hii sakshi di.. 
As usual a nice update.. 
Ranveer is tired.. A normal routine.. 
Waiting for next.. 
Mayashelly thumbnail
Hy sakshi dii
The epi is asusual awesome dr