Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Episode 314
Ishani making herself ready and seeing Raagini sleeping well in the cradle started to walk out of their room. She walked to the study room and when she entered the study room her eyes rotated over the room and without finding Ranveer there..
Ishani(to herself):When I went to bath Ranveer told he has some work and he will be in study room.Where has he gone? Have he gone down to have breakfast?Tk let me see..
She came out of the study room and started to walk in the corridor and she came down in the stairs and she came to the hall and saw the dinning table only Baa was having her breakfast. Kailash was having his coffee sitting in the sofa were Amba was coming from the kitchen with the coffee cup in her hand. Amba seeing Ishani standing near the stairs..
Amba:(going near Ishani): Ishani..
Ishani:Jai shree krishna Maa.
Amba: Haan Jai shree krishna why are you standing here? go and have your breakfast?
Ishani:(shaking her head as okay): hmmm(she was having a thinking face of where is Ranveer).
Amba(seeing the confused face of Ishani): Ishani you are okay know?
Ishani(bringing a smile): Haan Maa I am okay. Actually I am not able to see Ranveer anywhere. He said he will be in the study room and now he is not there too..
Amba(with a smile): Ranveer only know? today morning when we all were having our breakfast he was coming down in the stairs having the phone in his ears. He didn't even see any of us he walked out of the house. He has left to office without informing any of us. I think from Study room he would have left directly to office.
Ishani(taking a deep breath):Ranveer know he was bit relaxed two days before but again this two days I myself don't know when he is coming home and when he is leaving.That much busy in business.
Amba:He is like that only know Ishani?we all know that..tk you call him and talk to him what you want to talk,
Ishani:Tk Maa let me..

Amba giving a smile to her went to he sofa and sat next to Kailash were Ishani again started to climb the stairs and came back to their room. She entered their room and sat in the sofa and took her phone from the tea poi. She dialed to Ranveer's number..
Ranveer entering the office hearing phone ringtone took his phone from the pocket and getting its Ishani attended the call.
Ranveer: Haaan Ishani tell me..
Ishani:Sorry don't scold me If I have called you in your busy hours..
Ranveer(had a light smile seeing the innocent way of Ishani talking to him): hmm I won't scold you tell me what you want to talk to me?
Ishani: left without having your breakfast?
Ranveer: haan got a call Ishani that is why but don't worry I will have it in my office.
Ishani:Before I go to bath you said you will be working in study room and when I came and got myself ready and came to study room you have left to office.
Ranveer: Ishani I have to look after the business too what can I do? Today I have a important meeting with some Diamond merchants. They have come to office early and Rishab called me regarding it so only I came from home without informing you and without having breakfast.
Ishani:Tk..wo..today..(before she could tell).
Rishab(Came seeing Ranveer);Sir Merchants are waiting for you..
RV:hmm let me come(in phone): Ishani let me call you once this meeting is over okay(he cut the call).
Ishani(hearing Ranveer cut the call taking the phone from her ears):oh Ranveer is busy today and today is Raagini's vaccination. I need to tell Ranveer about the vaccination and he too need to tell me how should I go to hospital. He should come with me or else I need to go alone.Even If I want to go alone also I should go in the car in which Ranveer is telling and with the driver whom he is telling only. Now he is busy I cannot call him again and till afternoon 1 o clock only Doctor will be available what to do?(she was confused).

As she was confused herself Raagini cutely shaking the cradle got up from the cradle and sat in the cradle and started to cry.
Ishani(hearing Raagini's cry got up and coming to her):oh baby come..(she took Raagini and started to take care of the cutie pie).
Making Raagini fresh and bath and making the cutie pie dress well and the time was running were now Ishani was in the dinning table after feeding Raagini's breakfast and she too had her breakfast.Raagini started to run around the hall once her breakfast was done were Ishani sat in the sofa and was seeing the clock.
Ishani(to herself):Its 10.30 I think Ranveer's meeting with that Diamond merchant would have over over let me call him now..
Ishani dialed to Ranveer's number were Ranveer was talking to the merchants till now and he heard his phone ringing and getting its Ishani he silent the ringtone and was talking to the merchant again.
For Ishani the complete ring went and Ranveer didn't attended the call.
Ishani(to herself):Till now Ranveer is busy it seems, I thought to tell in the morning and for that only I searched him in the study room but he went to office before I see him.
Disha who was about to come to Kitchen to drink water seeing Ishani tensed to herself and seeing Ishani seeing the phone and doing something in it.
Disha(in thoughts):Hmm when we went out with family also I was not able to give Ishani in the hands of that Nirbhay now what should I do? now why Ishani is tensed let me talk to her and see..
Disha walked and came and sat next to Ishani. Ishani seeing Disha near her gave a smile to Disha. Disha too smiled to Ishani.
Disha:Why are you tensed Ishani? are you okay?
Ishani:(seeing the phone with tension and without to her control);Today is Vaccination for Raagini Disha I was not able to inform Ranveer in the morning about it that is why I am calling him but he is busy. Only if he talk to me I can get to know how to go to hospital but he is held in a meeting it seems..only till 1 o clock Doctor will be available..

Disha had a open eyes hearing what Ishani said while Ishani was telling it to Disha her phone rang. Ishani saw the display and seeing it is Ranveer with a smile picked the call.
Ishani:Ranveer...
Ranveer(sitting well in his seat):Tell me madam what happen to you? even I wish you won't be calling me often today what happen calling me often?(with a smile):kya hua missing me?
Ishani(seeing Disha near her and in a normal tone):Ranveer I am not going to talk about us. I am going to talk about Raagini..
Ranveer:Raagini what happen to her? she is okay only know?
Ishani:arrey she is perfectly fine. She running around the hall now..
Ranveer:Then what?
Ishani:Today is the another vaccination for Raagini.Last week Doctor said know we should come by next week for another vaccination and today is the date for it. Shall I go with Raagini to hospital and come..
Ranveer(in a instant):Hello don't want
Ishani:Then you will come with me to take me and Raagini to hospital?
Ranveer:Wo..

Ishani got up from the sofa seeing Raagini trying to run out of the house and going and holding Raagini and talking to Ranveer in the phone.
Disha(seeing Ishani with a smile in thoughts):Wow today Ishani is going for Raagini's vaccination and Ranveer is busy but this Ranveer will leave a trillion dollar business for this Ishani. If Ranveer didn't come means wow I will go with Ishani and tell Nirbhay to come to hospital and finish Ishani and take the money.
Now Ranveer should not come(she was concentrating on Ishani who was talking in the phone).
Ishani(to Ranveer):Ranveer its important vaccination for Raagini and let me go in our car and come back in our car.
Ranveer(got up from his chair and standing by resting his shoulder in the cabin wall):See let me tell you after next meeting Ishani. Be cool till that time. Raagini is too important to me let me try to come home after this meeting or even If am not able to come let me tell you what to do in phone but don't go alone this is my Order only even If you think I am controlling also you have no option don't go..(seeing the accounts persons coming in):Tk Ishani let me call you after this meeting(he cut the call).

Ishani getting Ranveer cut the call taking the phone from her ears was having a confused face of what to do for Raagini's vaccination.Disha who is waiting for the chance got up and came to Ishani..
Disha:What happen Ishani? Ranveer is coming know?
Ishani:He is still busy only Disha. It will take time for him to decide whether he is coming or not. Don't know what to do?(held Raagini):Come baby run in the hall alone don't run out of the hall.
Raagini:hmm(cutely started to run towards the sofa)
Ishani too started to walk behind Raagini were Disha getting it as the chance went behind Ishani..
Disha:Ishani Ishani..
Ishani(stopping and seeing her):Haan Disha..
Disha:Ranveer is not allowing you alone means come with me let us call Devarsh with us. We can go to hospital and get Raagini's vaccination done and come back to home.
Ishani:Nahi Disha I cannot act beyond Ranveer's words he told he will call me let him call If he is coming means okay and If he is not able to come let me get the permission for coming with you to hospital.(telling it Ishani too started to smile to Raagini who was smiling and playing in the hall).

Disha had a smile and thought that Ranveer should not come and went to drink water and drinking it went to her room.The time was moving were Ranveer after the meeting was over was about to call back to Ishani were Rishab came inside the room.
Rishab:Sir..
RV: hmm tell me Rishab that is it know? no more meetings know?
Rishab:Sir you have asked top analysts of our company to predict the Shares in the upcoming days they are ready with the presentation by now only you are free can I tell them to come.
RV:oh yes its very important future business is relaying on their reports only..Tk tell them to come after 10 minutes
Rishab:okay sir(he went out of the room).

Ranveer took his phone and calling to Ishani and waited for the call to be picked. Ishani who was making Raagini to have her carrot juice sitting in the dinning table seeing the phone in the table and getting its Ranveer..
Ishani(keeping the juice glass in the table and seeing Raagini):Ek minute baby Papa is calling me..
Raagini(having the carrot juice well):hmm
Ishani(took the phone and picking the call): Hello Ranveer.
Ranveer:Ishani I cannot come today. Please understand I need to be here its important Ishani..
Ishani(with a smile):Tk Ranveer no problem but I have a idea..
Ranveer:What?
Ishani:you only said I should not go alone but Disha said she will come with me If you didn't come. Even let us call Devarsh with us so let me go with both of them and Give Raagini her vaccination and come back.
Ranveer(thinking for a while and taking a deep breath):Tk go safely and take your driver with you. Make sure go to hospital and message me and coming out of the hospital message me and reaching home message me.
Ishani:Tk Baba let me..
Ranveer:Okay love you bye..
Ishani: hmm okay(she cut the call and seeing Raagini):Shall we go out baby today?
Raagini(seeing Ishani and showing her hands out of the house): wo..
Ishani: Haan out only let us go at that time finish the juice(she started to feed the juice.

Disha came to Devarsh room were Devarsh was seeing his phone sitting in the bed and smiling.
Disha:Devarsh..
Devarsh: Haan tell me..
Disha:Today its vaccination for Raagini it seems so that Ishani need to go out.
Devarsh(with a smile got up from the bed):means we can take her out today..
Disha:Don't know she called to Ranveer and asked for permission to go to hospital by herself but Ranveer didn't allow her it seems.I too asked whether me and Devarsh come with you but Ishani is hesitating that Ranveer will call her again and tell. By now Ranveer would have called I think come let us go and see Ishani now by chance If Ranveer didn't come means let us convenience Ishani some how and take her with us and call Nirbhay and tell the matter and make Ishani's murder a accident to all and let us get money from Nirbhay.
Devarsh: hmm tk come
They both started to walk towards the hall and walking certain distance they came to the hall were Ishani was having Raagini in her hand and was coming in the hall opposite to them.Ishani stopped seeing Devarsh and Disha opposite to her..
Ishani(smiling to them): you both came here itself I was about to come to your room only Disha..
Disha(in a surprise tone):For what Ishani?
Ishani: you said know you will be coming with me for Raagini's vaccination and Ranveer said he is busy and he cannot come and I asked his permission to go with you and devarsh he too allowed me. To call you both to hospital only I was coming.
Disha:(with a smile):Wow Ishani let us go now its all of us are ready only know?you are coming with us know Devarsh?
Devarsh(smiling to Disha and then Ishani): hmm of course when sisters need help Devarsh will come with them.
Ishani:Tk ek minute let me go to my room and get the reports of Raagini and come..you both please wait for me.
Devarsh:okay Ishani you go and come.
Ishani: hmm(she started to climb the stairs with Raagini in her hand).

Disha and Devarsh with a happy smile sat in the sofa.
Disha:Today its our luck this thing is happening by itself. Last time I did many plans but now Ishani's work itself helping us to take her out of the house.
Devarsh:Today at least we should finish this project and get the money we need.
Disha: hmm surely we will get it.

Ishani went to their room and took the files of Raagini and keeping it in the bag and taking Raagini in her hand and having the hand back in her shoulders started to walk in the corridor.She came in the stairs and saw Devarsh and Disha chatting to each other and smiling were Ishani came to them.
Ishani(seeing inside the kitchen):Mala...mala
Mala(came out of the kitchen): Haan Bhabhi..
Ishani:Milk is ready or you need to make it ready?
Mala:Its ready only Bhabhi..
Ishani(opened her bag and giving the feeding bottle to Mala):Wash the feeding bottle once again and give milk in it.
Mala(giving the smile):Tk Bhabhi..

Disha and Devarsh got up and stood near Ishani were they faked their faces and Devarsh was pinching Raagini's cheek and trying to make Raagini's smile. Raagini was showing a anger face as she was feeling it uncomfortable for her.
Disha(seeing Ishani):Which hospital you are vaccinating Raagini Ishani?
Ishani(with a smile):City hospital only.
Disha as though using her phone typed a message to Nirbhay as "Ishani is coming to City hospital for her child vaccination now, me and Devarsh are only coming with Ishani. Try something and do what you want to do to Ishani".She typed the message and sent it to Nirbhay.
To be continued πŸ˜‰
PrinceAsif thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ohh no no no no...surely Ishani has taken a wrong decision by going without Ranveer...i can't think beyond that...my ability to imagine is freezed...curse u disha & devarsh...don't knw what will happen next??...I'm having goose bumps...
Mayashelly thumbnail
Hy sakshi diii
The epi is niz πŸ˜‰
This devarsh and disha how could they do this
Ranveer allowed ishani to go with them.
Ranveer and Ishani are trusting them this much extreme but they 😑
How mean they are, to get money they became such 🀒
For this they both didn't even deserve forgiveness from ishveer.
What's gonna happen now
Ishani is going towards her danger now..
Ragini too is with ishani 😭
Also our cutie pie feel something wrong and was angry towards devarsh. She too could feel tge danger coming towards their parents and life it seems...
Hope nothing happens to them..
Also disha and devarsh should get caught this time and should be punished for this...
Waiting for next dr eagerly
Update soon
Keep smiling 😳
Take carecare 😊
Hafsa789 thumbnail
Hi sakshi
Nice episode
Ranveer is too busy in his bussiness
He allow ishani to go with disha and devarsh
Hope ishani and Raghni will save
Take care
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nandhini1020

Hai sakshi both the episodes are rocking . 
My god ishani is escaped ! πŸ˜† 
More than ranveer ishani is very romantic in the episode πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
Again raagini's vaccination and again crying ranveer πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­
And i think this time also nothing should happen to ishani because of that 4 idiots😑
ByeπŸ˜ƒ
Take care and be safeπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Hi Nandhini
thank for the comment
glad you liked both the episodes
yes Ishani again escaped
glad you liked romantic Ishani in this episode
now next is Raagini's vaccination and let us see how Ranveer is going to cry
ya wish this time also Ishani should escape from the four idiots
bye dear
take care
keep reading

πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: naush2015

Lovely episodes sakshi! Ranveer and ishani are spending quality time with each other.I hope ishani is safe.

Hi Naush
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the episodes
yes Ranveer and Ishani spent quality time with each other
yes I wish too that Ishani should be safe but let us see what happenes
keep reading πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shaktiluvradz

Hi sakshi lovely episodes thnq for  pm ishani was so romantic totally loved it ranveer was so happy today 

I rockdon't as usual dear keep update is veer romance is unique and special 

Hi Janani
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the episodes
glad you loved Romantic Ishani and yes Ranveer was so happy today
happy you liked the romantic and felt the episode unique
keep reading πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PrinceAsif

Ohh no no no no...surely Ishani has taken a wrong decision by going without Ranveer...i can't think beyond that...my ability to imagine is freezed...curse u disha & devarsh...don't knw what will happen next??...I'm having goose bumps...

Hi Prince
thanks for the comment
yes Ishani has taken a wrong decision now by going without Ranveer
sorry to make your imagine freezed
Disha and Devarsh people need to leave from good people
ya let us see what happens
keep reading
πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mayashelly

Hy sakshi diii
The epi is niz πŸ˜‰
This devarsh and disha how could they do this
Ranveer allowed ishani to go with them.
Ranveer and Ishani are trusting them this much extreme but they 😑
How mean they are, to get money they became such 🀒
For this they both didn't even deserve forgiveness from ishveer.
What's gonna happen now
Ishani is going towards her danger now..
Ragini too is with ishani 😭
Also our cutie pie feel something wrong and was angry towards devarsh. She too could feel tge danger coming towards their parents and life it seems...
Hope nothing happens to them..
Also disha and devarsh should get caught this time and should be punished for this...
Waiting for next dr eagerly
Update soon
Keep smiling 😳
Take carecare 😊

Hi Maya
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the episode
yes Devarsh and Disha they are such a people can never ever change
Ranveer and Ishani and trusting them as they are family members and only
Ranveer allowed Ishani to go with them
they are really so cheap people behind the money
yes these people never deserve any one's forgiveness