Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Nandhini1020

Hai sakshi😉

The episode is amazing 
Ishani is fully convinced now and I'm very happy for that.
Amba caught them was the amazing part ðŸ˜ƒðŸ˜ƒ and she also needs a good news from them ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜ƒ I hope this happiness should be there always in their life ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† .
Waiting for your next episode
Bye ðŸ˜‰
Take care and be safe.😃
😉😉😉

Hi Nandhini
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the update
happy you liked for Ishani getting convinced
happy you liked Amba caught them
yes she is needing some good news from them
ya let them be always happy in their lifes without any problem
ya let me update it dear
bye
take care
keep reading
😉
o_gudiya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hii sakshu di.. 
Lovely.. 
Their romance made fall fir them once again. 
Amba made fun of them.. Espevially ranveer.. ðŸ˜†
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
ranveer..naughty...ishveer r romancing like anything.as ranveer said he is a man.he cant control much.ha ha.ranveer kissing on d bandage on d leg was sweet.he caused that wound n now he is healing it.so sweet n romantic.ishani making ranveer's fav 4 him.nice 2 c amba praising ishani as there was a time when she used 2 taunt her a lot.ishver praising each other's looks was sweet
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 310
Ranveer, Ishani and Amba, Kailash came to the dinning table. Mala kept plates for all of them were Baa came after finishing the pooja. All started to come for the breakfast one by one were Disha and Devarsh too sat in their chairs. Disha's mind was completely thinking to get Ishani out of the house somehow. Mala started to serve to all with the Chapati's and Bhind fry and sweets for all. Ishani was seeing Ranveer to react after having the bhindi. Mala served for Ranveer the bhindi fry he had a happy smile seeing Bhindi in his plate. All started to have their breakfast were Ranveer took the chapati and took some bhindi fry and eat it. Ishani was waiting and seeing Ranveer to react to it. Ranveer chewing the bhindi fry with chappati turned his face to see Ishani were he saw her with a cute look. He showed the bhindi fry in his plate and asked what with his facial expression and asked is it you with his hand. Ishani smiling to him well with a happy face shook her head as yes with a cute romance look. Ranveer with a smile took the bhindi fry alone and had it and chewing it cutely smiled to her and showed his hands to Ishani without to others notice as super. Ishani shook her head as okay with a smile to him and started to have her breakfast. Other's didn't see this cute love birds sign romance but Disha who was now having her complete eye on Ishani saw both Ranveer and Ishani romancing with each other well.
Disha(in thoughts):This much affectionate bond between Ranveer and Ishnai. Once when I told Ranveer tried to misbehave with me that time I never thought that Ranveer and Ishani would unite in their life. They got married as a miracle but even after that I didn't think that facing many problems they won't be that much happy and all but now a day they are beyond everybody. They are feeling only their relationship more than anything. Once this Ishani went to chiraag place easily but now she is not even ready to walk out of the house without the permission of Ranveer. This Ranveer oh my god never know how can he love Ishani to this extreme. A man marrying the girls in the age of 25 is itself getting bored of the girl before she becomes 28 but this Ranveer from Ishani's 6 years till today loving her like anything. I really need to do something and take Ishani out of the house for sure. (She had a determination now).
All were having their breakfast well were Ranveer seeing all a glance.
Ranveer(seeing Amba): Maa how about all of us going out today?
Amba(smiling to him): hmm ya we had lot of problem because of that Nirbhay and his family.hmm let us go out Ranveer where shall we go?
Ranveer: Maa how about Dinner out today?
Amba: hmm tk and by the by all will be going together only know so that Nirbhay cannot do anything to any of us. (seeing Baa): Hain na Baa.
Baa: Haan tk Amba let us go and come today. All of us will be happy(she had a happy smile),

All were happy in their faces expect Disha and Devarsh who were having only irritating faces.
Sharman:Tk Ranveer which hotel we are going?
Ranveer:I think let us go for ITC  Maratha.
Sharman(with a not satisfied face): Nahi Ranveer that is good hotel only but we have gone there many times from childhood so let us go somewhere new?
Ranveer(having the chapati and seeing him):Tk you tell some hotel you know?
Sharman: How about Orchid Hotel?
Ranveer: hmm I have seen that hotel I think that will do let us go there itself.
Sharman:hmm okay (seeing All):Fine for all know?
All shook their head as okay with a happy smile.
Sharman: Tk then what is the time Ranveer?
Ranveer:Let me book the table for all of us in that hotel. I think Let us go by 7 o clock and have the dinner and if there is any program in hotel let us enjoy and come back by 10 o clock.All can get ready and be in the hall by 7 o clock.

All were fine with the time and all said they will come by 7 o clock and let us got there.
Ranveer(seeing Ishani): Ishani tell Nitin Uncle also to join us.
Ishani(giving a smile): hmm let me tell.

Disha's mind started to give her one of the idea to give Ishani in the hands of Nirbhay.
All finishing their breakfast started to move to their rooms were Ishani finishing keeping the dishes back in the kitchen and  was walking in the corridor after the breakfast and she came to the room. When she entered she heard Raagini cry and her cute voice calling her Mama but she saw Ranveer managing Raagini well. Raagini was hugging Ranveer tightly.
Ishani(having a smile on seeing father and daughter together came to Ranveer):She woke up..
Ranveer;Haan when I entered only she was slowly coming out of the sleep.
Ishani(seeing Raagini hugging Ranveer):Raagini Baby..
Raagini(with tears immediately came out of Ranveer's hug and saw Ishani): Mama.
Ishani(showing her hands):Come to Mama let Mama make you ready.

Raagini cutely came to Ishani were Ishain made the cutie pie comfortable. She started to make her calm were as usual work of Ishani for Raagini started. Ranveer sat in the bed as soon as Ishani entered with Raagini inside the washroom.He took the phone and called the hotel and booked for a family table and he again planned something with the hotel person and they too said it can be done were Ranveer had a smile to give a surprise to all.As soon as he cut the call he saw the washroom were still now Raagini and Ishani didn't come out. Ranveer called to a dress designer and ordered for a dress from them and they too told it will be ready by the evening and he gave his size to them. cutting the call Ranveer saw the washroom again as he wanted to tell about Bhindi to Ishani. He took the book that was in the tea poi and started to read it and the time started to fly. Ishani brought Raagini after sometime from the washroom and she dressed her.Ishani took Raagini to the hall and feed her the breakfast.Ishani called to Nitin and told him to come for dinner with them. Nitin too accepted it. Ranveer too came to hall after sometime and the day started to move with a lovely time for all the people in RV mansion. Ranveer started to play with Raagini and all their lunch when it was afternoon and all were enjoying their day. Ranveer making Raagini sleep after her lunch started to climb the stairs having Raagini in his shoulders. Ishani too was walking beside him.
Ishani:So naughty Raagini is Ranveer.She is Playing without getting tiered.
Ranveer: hmm let her play as much as she wants but all I need is you and Raagini should be happy always.
Ishani:Till you are with us we will be happy only.

Smiling to each other they entered their room. As soon as they entered Disha and Devarsh came out of the Pillar near Ranveer and Ishani's room.

Devarsh:Did you get any idea?

Disha: hmm I have got a idea

Devarsh:What is it?

Disha: See Devarsh taking Ishani away from Ranveer is impossible. But there is way were we can inform Nirbhay about Ishani coming out with Ranveer know?

Devarsh:What?

Disha;hmm today we all are going out for dinner know?

Devarsh: haan

Disha:Before leaving for dinner let us call Nirbhay and tell to him about Ishani coming to Orchid hotel and let Nirbhay plan how to kill Ishani and If he needs our help let us too help him. So we have done our work of giving Ishani in the hands of Nirbhay and we too will get money.

Devarsh:hmm I wish this should work out.

Disha:Hmm it will don't worry.

Devarsh:hmm okay let us wait for the dinner time.

Disha: hmm okay.

They both making with heartless plan for killing their own sister went to their room and started to wait for the time they will leave for Dinner.

Ranveer laid Raagini in her cradle and saw Ishani who has sat in the bed and with a smile sat in the other side of the bed and cutely laid in Ishani's lap. Ishani who didn't expect Ranveer will lay in her lap and seeing him resting his head in her lap with a smile caressed his hair.

Ishani: what happen suddenly wanting to sleep in my lap?

Ranveer(with a cute boy face):Sunday afternoon all have gone to their rooms, peaceful atmosphere and Raagini is too having her afternoon sleep so now Ranveer can be in the happiest place in the world which is sleep in his lovely wife lap.

Ishani(smiling to him):Did you see today we got caught with Maa?

Ranveer: hmm I didn't expect Maa there. But also what we managed know?

Ishani:What you managed Maa is asking that we will be having a second child soon seeing your romantic and naughty face.

Ranveer(smiling to her):Ishani we have planned know when to have child and what is the reason for it. You only said know elders will be asking like this only let them ask but we will be having a cute boy baby after Raagini comes to age of accepting her brother and he too will protect you and my daughter with complete affection.

Ishani: I know that a baby which you are giving birth can never be wrong Ranveer.

Ranveer(smiling to her):Tk tk now let us not go there thank you for the bhindi.

Ishani: hmm you liked it know?

Ranveer: hmm it was so well done Ishani you have made it so well.

Ishani:you asked me on that day but after that we had many issues like I came to know Papa and I was angry for some more days and after that we had fights between us. Today just thought to give my husband a surprise that is why I made Bhindi for you. Happy that you liked it.

Ranveer: hmm tk I feel sleepy can I sleep in your lap itself.

Ishani:hmm sleep.

Ishani started to caress Ranveer's hair and he closed his eyes and as the time was going the peaceful surrounding made both of them to fall in sleep. Ishani was sleeping well resting her head in the head rest and Ranveer was sleeping well in the lap of Ishani.

The time was running and when it was 6 o clock in the evening Raagini cutie pie was crying coming out of the sleep were this made Ishani to come out of the sleep.

Ishani(rubbing her eyes and seeing all of them):Oh we slept to this extreme.(seeing the time in the clock shaking Ranveer by touching his shoulders):Ranveer..Ranveer.

Ranveer(opened his eyes): hmmm

Ishani:Utto we need to go to dinner know now? Its 6 o clock we need to get ready.

Ranveer(immediately got up and sat in the bed): oh you too slept?

Ishani: hmm Raagini is crying hearing it only I got up(she got down from the bed and went to the cradle and saw Raagini who was crying and picked the cutie pie in her embrace and made her comfortable in her hug).

Ishani(seeing Ranveer):Get ready Ranveer.

Ranveer: Haan let me Ishani(he got down from the bed and entered the washroom taking a dress for him).

Ishani(hugging Raagini well):Baby today we are going out be happy that you should be happy to see everything out.

Raagini(hugging her well):Mama..

Ishani:Tk come let Mama make you wear a frock to you and you will be like a little prince to me and Papa. Come on stop crying now.

Raagini: (coming out with a tear face and hit Ishani's forehead with her forehead and smiling to her mother):Mama bbb...

Ishani: hmm I love you so much.

Raagini(smiled):Maa..

Ishani(held her well and took her to the cupboard and opened the cupboard):Tk tell me which frock you want to wear. Today know we will be going to a hotel once we went to a hotel in Nagpur know same like that today also we will go to the hotel and you can have your dinner there.

Raagini: hmm(she saw a red frock with red roses in it and seeing Ishani and showing the frock); Mama wo...

Ishani(seeing were Raagini is pointing and took the red frock):Is that is okay red wali frock.Its nice baby Tk let Mama make you wear it before it let me fresh you up and then mama too need to get ready.

She kept the frock in her hand and waited for Ranveer to come out were Ranveer came out in his Blue jean with black t-shirt. He gave a smile to Ishani seeing Raagini in her hand.

Ranveer(coming to Raagini):oh my cute baby is going to get ready. Tk get ready and come quickly let Papa take you out for the dinner okay.

Raagini cutely smiled seeing Ranveer. Ishani signing she will make Raagini ready to Ranveer and she entered the washroom. Ranveer as they entered the washroom went to the cupboard and took his blazer. He took his Orange Blazer and came to the mirror and wore it over his t-shirt. He made himself ready in front of the mirror and went and sat in the bed sofa and waited for Ishani to come out with Raagini. He took his phone and called to the hotel manager and waited for the call to be picked.As the call was picked.

RV:hello this is RV..

Manager:ya tell me sir the table is booked and I have made the stage to be ready at the time. You can surely give the surprise you want to give to your family.

RV: hmm thank you. Just to make sure I called you again. We will be there by 7 o clock or 7.30,

Manager:yes sir you are welcomed.

RV:Tk let me cut the call.

Telling it he cut the call and dialled to other number and waited for the call to be picked. As the call was picked a man voice said hello.

RV: hello this is RV did the dress I told you in the morning is ready.

Man:yes sir its ready it's a ready made dress only I altered it to your Size that is it. Its ready sir where should I give it?

RV:Come to Orchid hotel by 8 o clock and wait in the hotel lounge and then call me let me come and get it from you.

Man:Okay sir.

RV: hmm tk let me cut the call

As Ranveer cut the call Raagini and Ishani came out of the washroom were the cutie pie was like a red Princess in her red frock.Ranveer got up and came to them with a smile.

Ranveer(seeing Raagini):oh my cutie pie Papa know you are the cutest baby in the world but you are so so cute in this frock. You are a red princess baby.

Raagini(cutely smiled to Ranveer and showed her hands to Ranveer):papa..

Ranveer got Raagini and kept the cutie pie in his embrace.

Ishani:Tk Ranveer have her with you.Give me just 15 minutes let me to get ready.

Ranveer: hmm tk get ready

Ishani went to the cupboard and when she was about to open it Ranveer turned to Ishani.

Ranveer: Ishani..

Ishani: Haan Ranveer.

Ranveer(with a cute smile):Wear Saree.

Ishani(with a smile); hmm today Saree only let me wear it.

Ranveer: hm(he started to move with Raagini to the sofa and made the cutie pie to sit in his lap).

Ishani took a Saree and entered the washroom.Ranveer started to play with Raagini were the cutie pie was playing with a happiness in her face. It was solid 15 minutes were Ishani came out of the washroom making herself ready in a perfect Pink Color net Saree. Ranveer playing with Raagini saw Ishani were she was looking like an angel to his eyes. His eyes without to his control went to her stomach and cleavage that the Saree was exposing. As Ranveer was admiring Ishani.

Raagini(touching Ranveer's cheek with her hand):Papa..

Ranveer(coming to the world and seeing Raagini):hmm If I see your mother know I will forget everything around me. (pinching Raagini's cheek):Same like your mother you are too cute. Don't know how you people are this much white in color.

Raagini without understanding what Ranveer is telling her laughed cutely opening her mouth were the mouth that had little little teeth was cute to Ranveer's eyes. Ishani made herself ready in front of the mirror. She wore the ornaments matching to the Saree and she made herself ready and she came and stood in front of Ranveer and Raagini.

Ishani: hmm I am too ready shall we leave?

Ranveer: hmm sure let us(he got up holding Raagini in his embrace and standing near Ishani and seeing Raagini):Baby give kiss to Papa?

Raagini(seeing Ranveer):Ki...ki..(she was asking whether it is ki to him)

Ranveer(shaking his head as yes):hmmm its ki only(he showed his cheek):hmm give a ki to Papa.

Raagini with a smile went close and held his neck with her hand and kept her lips in Ranveer's cheek and took her lips back and smiled to him.

Ranveer:hmm thank you sweet heart (turning to Ishani):Tk you too give me a ki

Ishani(seeing Ranveer with a cute fun look and seeing Raagini):Baby Papa is growing too naughty tell him let us go to hotel now.

Raagini(listening to Ishani carefully seeing Ranveer and showing the entrance of their room with her index finger): Papa..

Ranveer(cutely seeing Raagini):What your Mama is telling alone you will understand so well(smiling to Raagini and then Ishani):Let us go Ishani.

Ishani(smiling):hmm

Ranveer held Raagini with him and Ishani beside  him started to walk out of their room and they started to walk in the corridor for having the dinner with their family.

To be continued 😉

Edited by sakshi5050 - 7 years ago
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 311
Ranveer and Ishani left the room and started to walk in the corridor with a happy smile in their faces. As soon as they left their room Disha and Devarsh who were waiting to see whether Ranveer and Ishani are leaving their room and coming to the hotel or not came out from behind the pillar.
Devarsh:I think let us call and tell Nirbhay to come to Orchid Hotel.
Disha: hmm let me call him(she dialed Nirbhay's number from her phone and waited for the call to be picked),
Nirbhay who was seeing some of his office files sitting in the bed hearing his phone ring that was in the pocket took the phone and seeing the display as Disha picked the call.
Nirbhay: Haan tell me Disha..
Disha:Nirbhay today Ishani is coming out of the house.
Nirbhay(putting the file in the bed got up and stood):What?she is coming out of the house today?where is she coming?
Disha:She is coming to Orchid hotel now.
Nirbhay:Tk she is alone only coming know?
Disha: No she is coming with whole family only.Even I and Devarsh will be coming with them.
Nirbhay:Are you stupid?If she comes with whole family means If anything happened to Ishani means they will save her at the same time they will punish me also.I told you to bring Ishani with you and Devarsh but now the whole family is coming.
Disha:See Nirbhay stop getting anger. Ranveer is not allowing Ishani anywhere out alone. Ishani is too not ready to leave the house without the permission of Ranveer.I tried all my best but Ishani is not ready to come So When Ishani is coming out with Ranveer only you need to do something and kill her.
Nirbhay(taking a deep breath):tk tk let me come to Orchid hotel and call you. By the by where is Orchid hotel..?
Disha:Go and call that Rithika she will bring you there.
Nirbhay: hmm she knows all the places in Mumbai know? tk tk let me come with her(he cut the call).
Disha(hearing the call cut seeing Devarsh with a smile):hmm I said to Nirbhay.Let him come to the hotel and let us do what he is telling us to do.
Devarsh:hmm okay let us go down all would have come to the hall.
Disha:hmm

Devarsh and Disha started to walk in the corridor and they came down in the stairs and when they came to the hall all were seeing Raagini and playing with her in the hall.The cutie pie was standing in the floor and playing with Amba, Laxmi,Chaithail and Baa. All were ready for going out.
Manas(holding Krish hand and seeing Disha came to her):Where you went Disha? Please take care of Krish at a times.
Disha(with a smile less face): Haan I am his mother and I know to take care of him. (held Krish hand with a tight hold and pulled him close to her):Be with Mama.

Krish with a silent face came and stood near Disha.
Ranveer:(seeing Ishani):have all come Ishani?
Ishani:Papa didn't come.Let me call him..(when she was about to call).
Nitin(with a smile entered the house):No need Ishani I came..
Ishani(giving a smile):Tk papa let us go..
Amba:(seeing Nitin): So happy to see you getting comfortable with family Bhaiya.
Baa: Haan Nitin don't ever think you are a outside person from our family you are Ishani's father and you have all the rights in her.
Nitin: Thank you Baa (seeing Amba):Thank you Behanji..
Amba:Tk Bhaiya(seeing Ranveer):let us leave Ranveer.
Ranveer: Haan Maa. (he took Raagini in his embrace who was walking in the floor and all started to walk).

All of them started to walk out of the house and locking the door they came to the parking of the house.
Ranveer(seeing Sharman):Let me take Ishani, Nitin Uncle,Disha,Manas and Devarsh and Krisha in my car.you bring Parul, Maa, Baa, Baba, Kaka and Kaki, Maasi and Pratik with you.
Sharman:Tk Ranveer.

Ranveer and Sharman got inside each cars and they sat in the driving seat. All got in the car and Ranveer gave Raagini in the hands of Ishani. Ishani sat next to Ranveer. They started to drive the car towards orchid hotel.Both the cars were moving towards the hotel.
NIRBHAY'S HOUSE..
Nirbhay came quickly took the knife from his draw and keeping it in his pocket and he walked and came to Rithika's room were Rithika was polishing her nails. Nirbhay immediately entered her room.
Nirbhay:Rithika.
Rithika(stopping polishing her nails and seeing Nirbhay got up):Kya hua Nirbhay?Why are you this much furious?
Nirbhay: Ishani is coming out of her house today. Disha called and told me now. Come let us go..
Rithika:Where is she coming?
Nirbhay:Orchid hotel you know that hotel right?
Rithika: hmm I know.
Nirbhay:Tk come let us go
Rithika: hmm tk.

They both started to walk out of the room and coming to the hall were they saw Nirbhay's mother but Nirbhay in the anger to kill Ishani without minding her started to walk out of the house.
Nirbhay(Seeing his henchman):bring the clothes to hide our faces and two of you can come with me.
Henchman(two of them): Okay Bhaiya.

Nirbhay got inside the car were the henchman too took the clothes for Nirbhay and others to hide the face and got inside the car.Rithika sat next to Nirbhay.
Nirbhay(seeing Rithika):Direct the driver to Orchid hotel.
Rithika:mmm

Rithika started to tell the route to Orchid hotel were they were coming towards the hotel to kill Ishani.
ORCHID HOTEL..
After a half an hour travel both Ranveer and Sharman stopped their cars in the parking lounge. All of them started to get down from the car. When Ranveer got down from the car Nitin and Ishani getting down were talking to both of them and was making Raagini to smile.Ranveer had a satisfaction that he took Ishani to the hands to which she actually belongs.
Ranveer:Tk let all of us go in..
All shaking their heads started to walk in the front path of the hotel. As the came to the entrance of the hotel the staff of the hotel welcomed them. As soon They entered the hotel dinning place a manager who seemed to be waiting for them came towards them.
Manager(was able to identify Ranveer):Sir aap RV hain na? I have read about you in business magazine sir..I am the one attended your call and arranged the table for you.
Ranveer(with a smile): hmm thank you can you please show the family table I booked for us?
Manager:Sure sir..

The manger started to walk were all of them started to walk behind him.He brought them to a very big table and asked them to sit. All sat in their chairs and settled themselves. All were having a happy Sunday out. A person for taking the order came to them were all ordered what all they wanted. All having a happy smile started to chat with each other and all were enjoying their day.Chaithali and Mithesh were at their own fun making world and made all to laugh.Raagini was cutely playing with Nitin and Ishani were Ranveer was admiring the smile of Ishani when she is near Nitin sitting near her.
Ishani(seeing Raagini who was in the table sitting and talking to Nitin and Ishani):Tell baby Nanu..
Raagini(showing her index finger to Nitin and smiling): Nanu..
Ishani:very good..
Nitin(pinching Raagini's cheek):you are so beautiful like your mother.

Raagini smiled to him and started to bond with him.
Nirbhay coming in the car were Rithika seeing Nirbhay.
Rithika:Ishani is alone only coming know?
Nirbhay: Nahi she is coming with her family only.
Rithika(bit shocked):She is coming with family means how you will kill her they will identify us know?
Nirbhay:Don't worry Disha told me that Ishani is not coming out of the house without Ranveer's permission and Ranveer too is not ready to leave Ishani out. Disha told me to use this opportunity.
Disha and Devarsh will be near Ishani only know? let us be in the behind side of the hotel and If that place seems comfortable let us tell Disha or Devarsh to bring Ishani there and there let us finish Ishani.
Rithika: I think its risky.
Nirbhay:Don't worry I will finish Ishani.
Rithika: hmm hope for the best.

They were coming to the hotel.
ORCHID HOTEL..
The bearer started to serve all the dishes they ordered were all were having the food with happy smiles in their faces. All were happy to the extreme they can. Raagini was making all cute naughtiness and was having the food Ishani fed her. All were with chat and happiness were having the food. Ranveer finishing his food as he was about to get up to wash his hands his phone rang in his pocket. He picked the phone and seeing its dress designer picked the call.
RV: Haan hello..
Designer;RV sir I am in Orchid hotel only waiting in the guest lounge..
RV:Ek minute(seeing Ishani): Ishani its a important call let me wash my hands and talk and come..
Ishani(making Raagini have her last mouth of food):Tk come soon..
Ranveer: haan sure..(he gave a smile to her)
Nirbhay's came and stood behind the hotel were Nirbhay saw there is any way behind the hotel were there was a door in the behind of the hotel.Only some people were entering and coming through it for their convenience. Nirbhay saw around their car and made sure no one is there.
Nirbhay: Let me make Ishani come out with the help of Disha or devarsh.
Rithika:Call Disha itself Devarsh cannot do anything properly.
Nirbhay: hmm tk (he took his phone and called to Disha).

Disha having the food in her mouth and seeing the phone that was ringing being in the table and getting its Nirbhay before Manas who was feeding Krish making him sit in the chair between him and Disha could see him took the phone in her hand.
Disha:(seeing Manas):Manas I need to use the washroom let me come..
Manas(smiling to her): mm come soon.
Disha giving a smile to him started to move from there and she came to the washroom and picked the call.
Disha:Haan Nirbhay..
Nirbhay:There is back door in this hotel.Only few people are coming out of this way some now bring Ishani out to the backside. I am waiting in my car and let me finish her and once we leave you shout to your family that somebody stabbed Ishani and make it a accident in front of them.
Disha:Tk let me but after that I need the money you told me.
Nirbhay: Haan let me give.
Disha:Tk let me bring Ishani some how.(she cut the call and washing her hands and she came back to the dinning table).

Ranveer coming to the guest lounge seeing the dress designer.
RV:Hello I am RV(he took money from his pocket and gave it to him).
Dress Desiger(gave the packet getting the money):Okay sir I have kept the dolls also inside the packet put it in the pocket for you comfort.
RV:hmm okay thank you..

Dress Designer left from there were Ranveer finding the manger there said what he should do.The manager shook his head as done to Ranveer. Ranveer smiling to him said he will come soon.Ranveer went to the washroom.
Disha(seeing Ishani with Raagini and smiling to Nitin):Ranveer is not here.. its easy now only to make Ishani come out..what to do?(she was thinking some idea).
Manager(came to the stage):Hello ladies and gentleman. Happy to see you all in our hotel. Our hotel is a place not only to give food to you but to fresh up your mood and especially to boost up the mood for the children. Today to make the children here happy we have made a surprise to them.

All clapped their hands and having the food were seeing the stage.
Manager:Now the most refreshing and the loving character for the children is going to come in the stage..its here here..
Were it was the next moment a Mickey mouse came in the stage.
All the children smiling seeing the mickey mouse on the stage.
Raagini(showing the hand towards the mickey mouse):Mama mic mic..
Ishani(smiling seeing the mickey mouse and Raagini):hmm Baby mic has come you love it know?
Raagini: hmmm(she was seeing the mickey mouse so well).
Manas(showing Krish the mickey mouse):See Mickey mouse Krish..
Krish(laughing cutely):Mickey..mickey Papa (in his lovely tone):Its nice.

Manas made Krish to enjoy it.
The mickey mouse started to dance well in the stage were all were clapping their hands with happiness. The mickey mouse danced for the clubhouse theme song. All the little children were enjoying it Raagini was hitting her hands with each other and she was enjoying it being in Ishani's lap. The mickey mouse started to come down and started to dance with the children who were having their dinner with parents were the cute children started to play with the mouse. He gave the gifts to the children which was small small mickey mouse dolls that he has kept it in the pocket of his mickey mouse dress to them and made them sit with their parents again. Ishani(seeing Raagini smiling well searching for Ranveer):Where is this Ranveer?when Raagini is enjoying everything he will never be near her.
The mickey mouse came to RV family table and danced well were all were smiling at the mickey mouse. The mickey mouse gave a small mickey mouse doll to Krish were the krish hugged the mickey mouse. The mickey mouse to hugged him well. The song was over were the mickey mouse making Krish comfortable in his chair again and came to Raagini and seeing Ishani and took Raagini from her hands and made the cutie pie to stand in the floor.
Raagini(touching the nose of the mickey mouse):Mic..mic...
All were seeing the mickey mouse with Raagini were both were cute in their own way..
Raagini(showing Mickey mouse to Ishani): Mama mic..
Ishani(smiling to her): hmm baby chalo hand shake with Mickey..
(mickey mouse gave its hand were Raagini kept her hand in Mickey mouse hand. The mickey mouse with its other hand removed the mickey mouse mask were Ranveer was smiling cutely seeing Raagini and others.
All were having a suprise smile were all were so happy to see Ranveer like this. Ishani was surprised like anything were she didn't know what to react.She kept her hand in her mouth and saw Ranveer having a aww expression.
Ranveer(seeing Raagini):Mickey mouse for my cute daughter
Raagini(cutely smiling went and hugged Ranveer so well): Papa...
Ranveer(hugging her well closing his eyes):sorry for hurting you with my anger. I will never do it again.(he cutely brought Raagini out of the hug and took a mickey mouse doll from the pocket and gave it to Raagini)
Raagini(cutely got it and smiling to him):papa..
Ranveer:you can have anything you want from Papa. I will do anything for you. I am sure I will never allow my anger to hurt you here after.

Raagini seeing the mickey mouse in her hand and seeing Ranveer cutely went close to him and kissed Ranveer's cheek were Ranveer smiled so happily.All were exchanging a smile to each other seeing Ranveer and Raagini's bond. Amba and Kailash were happy to see the happy life of their son and exchanged a happy smile. Baa had a happy smile seeing Ishani's life completely settled well.
Ishani who was still in a surprise..
Nitin(in a low tone): Finally they patched up know Ishani?
Ishani(smiling and turning and seeing Nitin): Haan Papa your words are 100% correct.
Nitin(giving a smile):here after their bond will be surely strong Ishani.

Both Ishani and Nitin exchanged a smile to each other.
Disha(seeing the happening):Oh I thought Ranveer is not here and thought to take Ishani out but he came in the form of mickey mouse. What to do now? I should surely take Ishani out..
Ranveer(getting Raagini's kiss lovingly kissed Raagini's cheek):love you baby..

Raagini again hugged Ranveer..
The Screen freezes on the emotional hug of Ranveer and Raagini.
To be continued 😉
Hafsa789 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi sakshi
Amazing episode
I like it soo much and read upto 3 to 4 time
Ishveer Romance Aaah
Finally ishani completly forgive Ranveer
Poor Ranveer can t control
But he have to wait
I like the scene where Rv kiss ishani
Like the way amba tease ishani for another gudnews
Take care
shaktiluvradz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi sakshi thnq for pm
Awesome episodes as usual you nailed it darling ishveer romance were adorable dway ishani forgive him and ranveer convinced her was so nice 
Unexpected d way ranveer disguise as micky made our cutiepie more happy 
Dis disha And devarsh are worst 

Keep update darl
Mayashelly thumbnail
Oh sakshi diii... I love you so so sooo much 😛
Loved both the episode especially last part
Really a surprise by ranveer...
He came in the form of Mickey mouse for his daughter... He made all tge children happy...
He regret his anger and made cutie pie happy.
Surely their bond will be so strong now
The luckiest daughter... All were surprised and ishani still awww 😃
This disha and devarsh how could they plan to kill their own sister. Better they can go to hell. They were worse than nirbhay and rithika... Atleast they have affection and love towards their family... 😡
And you are the beautiful writer with awesome ideas... Loved the mickey part more. Love you for that dr.
Keep smiling
Take care 😳
behirlover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hey sakshi hi
it was such a nice update.
disha and devarsh can never get tired of their stupid plans and nirbhay is another idiot
ishveer were so lovely in talking secretly on dining table
ranveer is the best father how much he goes through to keep his daughter happy
lets see what they come up with
thnx for pm
waiting for next
Hafsa789 thumbnail
Hi sakshi
Episode 310 and 311 are amazing
Ranveer disguise himself as micky
Only to make het daughter happy